离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 42
  • 苹果币: 0
【CF】前三章 P1~25
« 于: 2017-10-07, 周六 20:39:55 »
镀铬血肉 Chrome Flesh

P3    介绍 Introduction

无法只靠自己生存一直是,而且也将永远是狂奔者的悲剧。想只靠你的才智就在街上招摇过市?很好,尽管去做。孤星或者游侠或者其他的什么人会偶然地在一条黑暗的小巷子里遇见你死了一周以上的尸体然后处理掉它。这个世界对你不利,而你为了从它的各种攻击中存活下来所付出的代价就是你自己的一部分。
劇透 -   :
The tragedy of a shadowrunner has always been, and always will be, that they, by themselves, cannot survive. Want to hit the streets as you are and just get by on your wits? Great. Have fun. Lone Star or Knight Errant or someone will dispose of your week-old remains when they accidentally stumble on them in some dark alley. The world is stacked against you, and the price you pay to survive everything it is going to throw at you is to give up some part of yourself.

当然,不是每个人都这么看待它。对于一些人而言,这笔交易不是失去自己的一部分,而是去除自己的缺点并以更好的部分取而代之。业已震惊世界的技术革命意味着人体上没有哪个部分是不能加以提升的。肌肉可以被强化,四肢可以被取代,认知功能可以得到提升,感官可以变得敏锐,免疫系统可以被增强等等。你付出金钱,你失去一部分让你成为你自己的事物,但你将会在成为一个精干而残忍的狂奔机器的道路上更进一步——只要你能和前面所说的“机器”的部分好好相处。
劇透 -   :
That’s not, of course, the way everyone sees it. To some people, the tradeoffs are not about losing a part of yourself, but instead cutting off a weakness to replace it with something better.
The technological revolutions that have shaken the world mean that there is no part of the body that cannot be improved. Muscles can be strengthened, limbs can be replaced, cognitive functioning can be improved, senses can be sharpened, immune systems can be boosted, and on and on. You’ll pay money, you’ll lose a part of whatever it is that makes you you, but you’ll also take a step to becoming a lean, mean, shadowrunning machine—as long as you can live with the “machine” part of that sentence.

《镀铬血肉》是你在第六纪的增强改造,医疗技术和更多其他事物方面的终极指南。它开始于一章名为“一团糟”的摘要,讲述了认知碎片障碍(CFD)如何动摇了增强改造领域并导致了技术转移。然后我们有“修理坏掉的部分”,一篇对医疗保健服务的解释,还包括了第六纪的心理治疗,因为狂奔者在他们的整个职业生涯中的某些时刻总是会需要各种医疗服务。而“增强生活”则提供了构筑那些依赖增强改造进行工作的狂奔者时所需要的特质和生活范例。接下来我们进入机械设备的部分:“闪光点:最新的镀铬元件”调查了赛博改造行业的领头羊以及他们提供的最新设备。“重定义身体”则在生体改造方面做了同样的事,排列出各种选择并且提供了此领域内竞争者的详细信息。“骇入泛人类代码”则把我们带进纳米技术与基因技术的狂野、不断变化的世界。由于CFD的到来,这两项技术都受到了巨大的打击,而且都必须做出重大改变。但它们不会离开,因为只要公司的工程师能找到方法把什么能强化身体的东西卖给人们,他们就会去干这事情。
劇透 -   :
Chrome Flesh is your ultimate guide to augmentations, medical technology, and more in the Sixth World. It starts with a chapter called Cluster F**ked, a rundown on how cognitive fragmentation disorder (CFD) has shaken the augmentation landscape and led to shifts in technology. Then we have Fixing What’s Broke, an explanation of medical care, including mental health care in the Sixth World, since shadowrunners are going to need all sorts of care at some point in their careers. The Enhanced Life offers qualities and Life Modules for use in building shadowrunners who rely on augmentations in their work. After that, we get into the gear, with Shiny: Latest in Chrome surveying the leading producers of cyberware and the new gear they have come up with. The Body Redefined does the same thing for bioware, lining up the options and detailing the players. Then we get into the wild, changing worlds of nanotech and genetech in Hacking the Metahuman Code. Both technologies have been dealt significant blows by the arrival of CFD, and both have had to make significant changes. But they’re not going away, because if the corporate engineers can find a way to sell people something that might give
them a boost, then they’re going to do it.

下一章提供了一些通常不会被认为是增强改造的东西:那些人们通常用来给他们自己增加一点额外优势的药物和化学品。“快而且脏的增强”列出了许多能让你快速强化自己的选项。它们可能不会像其它增强改造一样抽干你的精华,但是仍旧有可能以成瘾的力量奴役你灵魂的一部分。“阴暗未来”则展示了未来景象与这些技术所突破到的血腥边缘。
劇透 -   :
The next chapter offers goods that aren’t often thought of as augmentations: drugs and chemicals people use to give them a little something extra. Quick and Dirty Augmentations lists plenty of new options to give yourself a quick boost. It may not drain your Essence like other augmentations do, but they still have a chance to enslave a part of your soul with the weight of addiction. The Murky Future shows what’s coming in the future and where the
bleeding edge of technology is headed.

然后我们跳跃到一个完整的商品目录,列出了来自这本书,暗影狂奔5E与失落之魂的赛博改造,生体改造,纳米技术,基因技术和药物。所有可能的选择都在那儿以供参考,所以你可以谨慎地计算出你有多少灵魂用来再换取一天的生命,甚至足够长到你接下下一份工作的报酬。然后,你将能用这份钱来购买下一个增强改造,下一个加速装置,并踏出你塑造自我的下一步。
劇透 -   :
Then we wrap up with a full shopping catalog, listing cyberware, bioware, nanotech, genetech, and drugs from this book, Shadowrun, Fifth Edition, and Stolen Souls. Use it as your master reference to all the possibilities that are out there, so you can carefully pick just how much of your soul you might have to trade away to stay alive one more day, or even long enough to pick up your next paycheck. Which you can then use to buy the next augmentation, the next boost, and take the next step to becoming whatever you are making yourself into.
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-18, 周三 03:07:56 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
Re: 【CF】前三章 P1~25
« 回帖 #1 于: 2017-10-07, 周六 20:40:57 »
P5     我兄弟的管理者 My Brother's Keeper

“兄弟,你在哪儿?”
    砰!砰!
    鹰被枪声、闪光和惊雷从褪色的回忆中惊醒,在西雅图的空中,油腻的雨水从天而降。
他竭力试着呼吸——雨水已经淤积在他的嘴巴和肺里了。鹰积蓄力量长出一口气,把那些污物从肺里全部逼出。他的天演赛博眼已经离线,把他变成了瞎子,而他的右臂也毫无响应。他躺在垃圾箱里,沉默地任由最近的记忆涌现,这几乎要摧毁他的心灵,但他终究把回忆压了下去,转而专注于身上的痛苦。痛苦是可以应对、跨越的,它让你知道你还活着。总之,还是要感谢这身装甲的保护。
    鹰摇摇晃晃地站起来,在他重启他的赛博眼的时候,偶尔还会有几片垃圾从他身上掉下来。闪烁的诊断ARO充塞着他的视野,证实了他的怀疑:他身上的殖装几乎全被破坏了,包括他的内置时钟。他在想他究竟离线了多长时间。
    现在,他体内每一个闪亮的机械组件都变成了死重。
    “兄弟,为什么?”他沉思着。但是答案还需要等待,他必须前进。没人想带着伤口待在开阔的荒野中。他慢慢地站起来,双腿僵硬,呼吸生疼。这位精灵街头武士用他那条完好的胳膊把自己从垃圾箱里拽了出来,肉体和金属重重地落在人行道上。他全身上下都在疼,尤其是右肩。鹰向他改造过的右臂看去,手指被扭曲到奇怪的角度,而且内部结构暴露在外。伸出尚且完好的那只手,他握拳并向四周看去以确定自己的位置,看起来他离自己的家只有半公里。无视了肉体部分中的疼痛,鹰开始继续前进。这片贫瘠地是个腐烂的化粪池,但他熟悉每一条小巷、摇摇欲坠的建筑和其中的捷径。他在这儿所接触到的每一件事物,都有一段记忆与其相连。

劇透 -   :
“Brother, where…?”
BLAM, BLAM!!!!
Taka awoke with a start, fading memories of gunshots mingled with flashing light and cracking thunder. In the Seattle skies above, fat greasy raindrops fell.
He struggled to breathe; rain already pooled in his mouth and lungs. Taka marshaled his strength and forced the filth from his lungs with a massive heave. His custom Evo cybereyes were
offline, leaving him blind, and his right cyberarm wasn’t responding. He lay in the dumpster gagging as recent memories rushed back, almost mentally breaking him. But he forced the memories down, concentrating instead on the pain. Pain could be dealt with, overcome. It let you know you were still alive. Still, thank ghost for good body armor.
Taka rose on wobbly legs, and bits of trash fell from his body as his cybereyes re-booted, barely. Flickering diagnostic AROs filled his vision and confirmed his suspicions: all of his ’ware was
damaged, including his internal chrono. He wondered how long he was out.
All of the chrome in his body was now just dead weight.
“Brother, why?” he thought to himself. But answers had to wait; he had to move. No one wanted to be wounded and in the open in the Barrens. He stood slowly, legs stiff and breathing painful.With his good arm, the elven street samurai hauled himself out of the dumpster, falling to the pavement with a thud of meat and metal. His body was a mass of pain, especially behind his right shoulder. Taka looked down at his right cyberarm. The fingers were bent at odd angles, and the internals exposed. Reaching over with this good hand, he wrenched the fingers into a fist and looked around to determine his location. As it turned out, he was only a half-kilometer from home. Despite the pain in his meat-parts, he began walking. The Barrens was a rotting, decaying cesspool, but he knew every alley, crumbling building, and shortcut. Everything here, everything he passed, had a memory attached to it.

二十年前。
    “你觉得你在做啥?你个小奇宝?”
    “哟,你把那件衬衫脱到哪儿去了?”
    “我觉得我们应该把他那尖耳朵扯掉!”
    这个年轻的精灵男孩试图逃跑,但是四个兽人青年开始揍他。他试着加以反击,但绝望的是他的拳头几乎都打偏了,即使打中了那些那些壮实的兽人,也无法对他们造成伤害,反而让他们大笑起来。
    殴打仿佛要永远持续下去一样,每一击都在身上激起鲜明的痛楚。就在这个精灵马上要晕过去的时候,透过他被打肿了的双眼,他看见其中一个兽人脸上的表情扭曲了,捂着裆部,另一个的脑袋狠狠地撞到了墙上,身体随之倒下,另外两个则警惕地举起手向后退去。
    “你在干什么?你看不到他的衣服上写了什么吗?那个混账素食者在嘲笑——”
    那个兽人的话说到一半就被打断了——他的几颗门牙和一截獠牙合着一摊血被喷了出来,而造成这一切的是某人突如其来的一击强力的肘击。
    第四个兽人逃掉了。
    这个精灵看着他的救星。他也是个兽人,刚进入青年期,但他的体格表明他经常进行训练。他剃了个光头,飞溅的血点缀在他的白色T恤上。
    “所以你就要在那儿坐着流上一整天的血?”他一边这么说着一边伸出了手。
    有点迟疑地,精灵接受了帮助,没花什么力气就被拉了起来,那个兽人笑了。
    “到底怎么了?”精灵用渗血的嘴唇开口问道。
    “你的衬衫。它写着‘人类是正确的’,而前两个单词靠的太近以至于很容易被看成一个词,‘人类至上主义’,也难怪那些脑子进屎的家伙找你茬了。我无意冒犯,但你不是非常勇敢就是特别蠢。”兽人这么说着,露齿一笑。
    “我……我只是想找件衬衫穿,我并不知道上面写了啥,更不懂人类至上主义还是什么的。”他深吸了一口气,“为什么你要帮助我?”
    “很简单,我讨厌欺凌者。但是你输的体面,而我喜欢那样。所以,你有名字吗?还是说我要叫你奇宝?”
    “我不喜欢那个词。但是我没有名字,没有一个真正的名字。”
    兽人考虑了一会,“鹰。我要叫你鹰。”
    “鹰?”
    “是的,那是日语。你知道日语是什么吗?”
    “不。”
    “好吧,跟我来,先生会教你的。”
    “那是谁?”
    “我的老师,她是个百分百的、会狠狠踹人屁股的街头武士!不然你觉得我那些奇妙的动作是怎么学到的?而且,你需要一件新衬衫。”
    鹰看向他那件已经损毁的衬衫,“好吧,但你叫什么名字?”
    “古莫*,”那个兽人一边走一边气喘吁吁地说。
    “那可真是个蠢名字。噢!”最后一句话是因为古莫用胳膊给他来了一下。

(注:gumo在英语中为“呆头”之意,在日语中可能有“蜘蛛”的含义,无法兼顾双关,故音译。)

劇透 -   :
Twelve years ago.
“What’cha think ya doin’, ya fraggin’ keeb?”
“Yeah, where do you get off wearing that shirt around here?”
“I think he deserves to get those pointy ears ripped off!”
The young elf boy tried to run, but four ork teens began pummeling him. He tried to fight back, but his punches flew from wild desperation. The ones that connected inflicted little damage to the stout orks, who only laughed. 
The beating seemed to last forever, bright blossoms of pain punctuating each blow. The elf was about to pass out when, through swollen eyes, he saw one of the teens crumple forward, clutching his crotch. Then another’s head snapped to the side before he too fell to the ground. The other two backed off, hands up defensively.
  “What are you doin’? Can’t you see what he’s wearing? Fragging dandelion-eater’s mock …”
The ork’s speech ended mid-sentence when several of his teeth and one tusk broke off in a splash of blood. A vicious elbow smash from someone who had just rushed in did the damage.
The fourth ork teen fled.
The elf looked up at his rescuer. He was also an ork, barely pre-teen, but his physique indicated regular training. He was bald, and spatters of blood dotted his white t-shirt.
“So, you gonna sit there bleeding all day?” the ork said as he extended his hand.
Hesitantly, the elf accepted and was hauled up with little effort. The ork chuckled.
“What?” the elf said, blood oozing from busted lips.
“Your shirt. It says ‘Human is right.’ And those first two words are really close together, making it easy to read them as a single word. Humanis. No wonder those drek-heads jumped you. No offense, but you’re either really brave or really stupid,” the ork said with a tusky grin.
“I …I just needed a shirt. I don’t know what it says. Or what‘Humanis’ or whatever is.” He took a breath. “Why’d you help me?”
“Simple. I hate bullies. But you went down swinging, and I like that. Say, you got a name, or do I call you ‘keeb’?”
“I hate that word. But I don’t have a name. Not a real one.”
The ork thought about it. “Taka. I’ll call you Taka.”
“Taka?”
“Yeah, it’s Japanese. You know what Japanese is?”
“No.”
“Well, come with me, and Sensei will teach you.”
“Who?”
“My  teacher.  She’s  a  one-hundred-percent-certified, hoop-kicking street samurai! How’d you think I know all those wiz moves? Besides, you need a new shirt.”
Taka looked down at his ruined shirt. “Okay. But what’s your name?”
“Gumo,” the ork said, puffing his chest out as they walked.
“That’s a goofy name. Ow!” That last remark came as Gumo slugged him in the arm.

鹰拐过一个角落,沿着一面生锈的铁丝网继续走下去,而风暴还在继续。如果在平时他早就遇见各种各样的渣滓了,只是即使在这贫瘠地上人们也会去躲雨。胸口的痛楚现在变成了钝痛,但是身体的其他部分仍然是一团糟。关于他是怎么进到那个垃圾桶里的想法让他不停地前进。他想要一个答案,用可能是最差的方式。
    突然,他来到一扇小门前,他体内的危险信号响了起来。他现在本该看到那些或明或暗的岗哨的。
    视线穿过栅栏,他看见通向一栋五层公寓楼背后的熟悉庭院。作为这片贫瘠地上的几个安全区之一,这个小公社被简单地称为“奥西斯”。大约一百个无码者以之为家,每名成员都帮助维持它的运作和安全。
    就像鹰和古莫担当奥西斯的主要警卫一样。
    这个任务,这份职责,给了鹰生活的目标。而现在,很明显出了什么严重的问题。当他穿过损坏的篮球场时,记忆在他的心中重演。尽管他竭力抑制来保持警觉,但回忆仍然涌现出来。

劇透 -   :
Taka rounded a corner and walked along a rusty chain-link fence as the storm continued. Normally, he’d have encountered all sorts of nastiness by now, but even in the Barrens people got out of the rain. The pain in his chest was now a dull ache, while the rest of his body felt like pressed drek. Thoughts of how he ended up in that dumpster kept him going. He wanted answers
in the worst possible way.
Eventually he came to a small gate, and his internal red flags went up. He should have seen the sentries by now, both the obvious and hidden.
Looking through the fence, he saw a familiar courtyard that lead to the back of a five-story apartment building. Known simply as “Oasis,” the small commune was one of the few safe havens in the Barrens. Almost a hundred SINless called Oasis home, and each resident contributed to keeping it operational and safe.
Just like Taka and Gumo did as Oasis’ primary guardians.
This task, this sworn duty, gave Taka his purpose in life. And now something was horribly wrong. As he crossed the broken basketball court, memories replayed in his mind. He tried to block
them out, to stay alert, but they still came.

七年前。
   “开始!”
    一眨眼的工夫,鹰和古莫就从枪套里拔出武器,开始互相攻击。运用更优秀的敏捷性和速度,鹰绕到古莫侧面,试图妨碍他的射击并用自己的黑蝎冲锋手枪扫射。但是古莫直直地冲了过来,阿瑞斯·掠食者开火的同时,他也尝试着在被自己的兄弟打中之前缩短与他的距离。
    双方都在试着限制对方的能力。
    不管他们怎么尝试,鹰和古莫都没能成功击中对手。兽人一靠近,他的掠食者的套筒锁定时,鹰就弹出弹夹换上新的。察觉到这是一个机会的古莫丢下他的手枪,把惯用的脇差从腰带上拔出。在第一招中,他把剑向上挥舞,仅以毫厘之差擦过鹰的身体。
    鹰则一边向后跳去一边把手臂弯起靠在腰间,用手枪指着他的对手。一发子弹射出,在古莫身上打出一个颜料形成的圆。鹰快速向左翻滚,用空着的手给武器重新装弹。古莫也继续着他的攻击,反转剑刃向下砍去。
    “停下!”一个严厉的日本人的声音响了起来。两个战士顿时停下,古莫的剑抵在鹰的心脏上,而鹰的手枪则指向了他兄弟的腹股沟。
    古莫向鹰投去了一个“你是认真的吗”的眼神,而鹰只是笑笑。
    在庭院对面,一个做古风打扮的日本女性人类优雅地站在那里,一只金属手搁在她腰间装饰华丽的打刀上,微弱的呼呼声随着她的行走从和服下破旧的赛博肢体中传出。两名学生都保持着他们的位置。
    她向学生们点头之后,他们才站好然后鞠躬。
    “比试?”她向两人问道,红色的赛博眼闪烁着。
    “我没发觉鹰在枪膛里还留了一发子弹,他骗过了我。”听到古莫的回答先生点了点头。
    “我的战术很冒险,不过是运气好罢了。”
    先生又点了点头,“你们势均力敌,(真打起来)你们都已经死了。”
    “是,先生。”他们异口同声地回答。
    “不过,我还是很骄傲。你们都努力训练并且学会了我所有的课程。明天,你们将接受你们的第一次强化,成为一名真正的武士,我们家园的保卫者。但是要记住,你们的强化不过是你们身体、心灵和意志的拓展。万丈高楼平地起,要记住我们的信条:保护弱者,敬重当敬之人,恪守荣誉,对敌毫不迟疑。我们是正真的武士,而非有些人所认为的,无心的杀戮机器。”
    “是,先生!”
    “现在是用茶的时间了,等明天再说吧。”
    鹰和古莫再鞠一躬。
    “真不敢相信我栽在那一招上,”先生离开之后,古莫就脱口而出。
    “其实,我也怀疑我能不能在你身上再用出来。你准备好接受改造了吗?”
    “当然,先要给我换上一双新的腿,这样我或许就能跟上你的速度了。”
    “你也就能靠这种方法了!”
    古莫玩笑似的拍打着他的兄弟,“啊哈,你最好换条新胳膊,否则你的拳头可打不出伤害。”
    “去你的!”鹰一边说着一边在古莫的光头上拍了一下然后迅速地跑掉了。
    “嗨!给我回来!”
    追逐战开始了。

劇透 -   :
Seven years ago.
“BEGIN!”
In the blink of an eye, Taka and Gumo cleared weapons from their holsters and blasted away at each other. Using superior agility and foot speed, Taka moved laterally, trying to spoil Gumo’s
shots as his Scorpion machine pistol sprayed lead. But Gumo came straight in, Ares Predator firing as he tried to close the distance before his brother could get a solid bead on him.
Both were testing the limits of each other’s abilities. 
As much as they tried, neither Gumo nor Taka could connect. The ork closed, his Predator’s slide locked back, while Taka ejected the clip from his weapon and reached for another. Sensing
an opportunity, Gumo tossed his sidearm away and gripped the custom wakizashi at his belt. In one motion, he drew and swung his blade in an upward motion, missing Taka by centimeters.
Taka countered by throwing himself backwards on the ground, arm tucked and locked on his hip, pistol aimed squarely at his opponent. A single shot rang out, hitting Gumo in the gut
with a paint round. Taka quickly rolled left, free hand reloading the weapon. Gumo continued his attack, reversing the blade and bringing it down.
“Halt!” a stern Japanese voice called out. Both combatants froze, with Gumo’s blade hovering above Taka’s heart and Taka’s pistol pointing at his brother’s groin.
Gumo flashed Taka an “Are you serious?” look. Taka just winked.
Across the courtyard, an ancient-looking human Japanese woman stood up gracefully, metallic hand resting on the ornate katana at her hip. Faint whirs from worn cyberlimbs came from
beneath her kimono as she walked. Both students held their positions.
She nodded to her students who then stood and bowed.
“Evaluations?” she asked, red cybereyes blinking.
“I didn’t realize Taka had one more round in the chamber. He suckered me,” Gumo replied
Sensei nodded.
“My tactic was risky. I got lucky,” Taka said.
Sensei nodded again. “You’re both evenly matched. Both of you would have died.”
“Hai, Sensei,” they said in unison.
“Still, I am proud. You’ve both trained hard and learned all my lessons. Tomorrow, you’ll receive your first augmentations and become true samurai, protectors of our home. But remember, your enhancements are nothing more than an extension of your body, mind, and will. A house will not stand unless the foundation is strong. And remember our code: Protect the weak, treat those who deserve it with respect, keep your honor, and in combat show no hesitation toward an enemy. We are true samurai, not mindless killing machines, despite what some may think.”
“Hai, Sensei!”
“Now it’s time for tea. Until tomorrow.”
Taka and Gumo bowed again.
“Can’t believe I fell for that,” Gumo blurted out when Sensei was gone.
“Well, I doubt I’ll be able to use it on you again. You ready to get chromed?” Taka asked.
“Oh yeah, gonna get me some new legs. Maybe then I can keep up with you.”
“Only way you can!”
Gumo playfully punched his brother. “Uh-huh. Well you’d better get some new arms so your punches can finally do some damage!”
“Oh, frag you!” Taka said as he smacked Gumo’s bald head and ran away.
“Hey, get back here!”
The chase was on.

甚至在他进入奥西斯之前,鹰就知道他会发现什么。
    第一具尸体就在后门内侧。那是一个名叫杰登的人类男孩,脑袋变成了两半。他本来是像鹰一样受训成为下一代武士的,但他现在只是了无生气的肉块了。建筑物里的其他人几乎都差不多,尸体散落一地,死于剑刃或子弹,他们的血和内脏粉饰着墙壁。整个地方已经变成了屠宰场,而非安全的避风港。
    鹰的体内像是有一把钝刀在打转,每次活动都撕扯着他的内脏。他辜负了他们,这个他所知道的,唯一的家族。更糟的是,他甚至无法目击这一切是如何到来的。

劇透 -   :
Taka knew what he’d find even before he entered Oasis.
The first body was just inside the back door. It was a human boy named Jaiden; double-tap to the head. Jaiden was training to become the next generation of samurai, just like Taka. Now he was only inert meat. The rest of the building was more of the same. Bodies strewn about, dead from a blade or bullet, their blood and guts coating the walls. The entire place was a slaughterhouse, not a safe haven.
Taka’s gut felt like a dull knife was rattling around inside, tearing with each move. He’d failed them, the only family he’d ever known. Worse, he’d failed to see it coming.

六个月前。

“我不需要目击者,”那个佣兵把他的柯尔特冲锋枪指向在后墙边排成一排的技术人员们。在角落里,队伍里的碟客正在一个赛博终端上疯狂而忘我地工作着。
    队伍的领队,一个名叫达舍的人类,双手抽搐着沉思了片刻。
    斯翠尔,一个法师,也点了点头。“他们很快就会把我们指认出来,”她一边玩弄着脖子上的大奖章一边说道,“遇到这种事只是他们运气不好而已。”
    鹰和古莫交换了一下视线。这次狂奔行动本来的预定是一次数据窃取,而非处刑。
    “不,我们不是为了干这事而来的。”古莫开口了。达舍扬起眉毛,脸开始抽搐起来。“真的?谁说让你做主了啊,长牙?”
    古莫瞪着眼睛,把手放到了他的掠食者和脇差上。
    “我说这工作是什么,它就是什么。约翰森先生只关心结果,明白了吗?”达舍用手握住了肩上枪套里的鲁格·战鹰。
    古莫向前踏出一步。“不,恐怕我不明白,你个碎冰沙*。”
    “退后!”那个佣兵怒吼着,举起他的武器指向古莫,而法师的手也开始移动了。
    在斯翠尔释放出她的法术之前,鹰和古莫就做出了反应。一切在数秒之内就结束了。
    鹰的“黑蝎”在法师的脸上开了三个洞。在她的身体倒地之前,她就已经死透了。古莫冲向达舍,把这个狂奔者置于他自己和那个佣兵之间。那个佣兵试图追击古莫,却从背后把达舍打了个对穿。古莫的胳膊上留下了一出贯穿伤,但他很快扒出了他的掠食者冲着佣兵的心脏连开两枪。
    而那个碟客现在被拔了线,在角落里翻着白眼。
    武士们互相看向对方,“搞定了?”鹰这么问道。那个侏儒咽了口吐沫,点点头。
    “很好,”古莫发话了,在处理那群技术人员之前先把达舍的血从脸上抹去。“你们!”他咆哮着,“你们的命现在是我们的了。如果敢把我们出卖给任何人,我们就会回来好好教育他一顿!”
    他们齐刷刷地点头。
    两小时之后,值钱数据被送到了约翰森先生手里,而两个武士正准备回奥西斯。在厢式货车的乘客位上,古莫给他的二头肌打上了另一个补丁。
“幸运的瘦子,”
    “我们都挺幸运。”鹰一边转动着方向盘一边说道。“先生说达舍很正直。真不敢相信她把我们送来和这种人一起工作。”
  古莫往座位上一靠,双手盖在脸上。“人都是会变的,只不过有时候变得更坏了。至少,我们有钱买个加热器了,今年冬天不会那么难熬了。”
    鹰瞥了一眼,“你没事吧,兄弟?”
    “啊,只是很头疼而已。”

*此处古莫用碎冰沙smoothie(一种由酸奶,水果,冰块调制的饮品)讽刺达舍徒有其表,弱不禁风

劇透 -   :
“I say zero witnesses,” the mercenary said as he leveled his Colt SMG at the technicians lined up along the back wall. In the corner, the team’s decker worked frantically at a cyberterminal,
oblivious to anything else.
The team leader, a human named Dasher, pondered for a moment, hands twitching.
Strill, a mage, nodded. “They’ll identify us later,” she said, playing with a medallion around her neck. “Just their bad luck things went like this.”
Taka and Gumo exchanged looks. The run was supposed to be a datasteal, not an execution.
“No, that’s not what we came for,” Gumo said. Dasher cocked an eyebrow, his face twitching. “Really? Who put you in charge, tusker?”
Gumo glared, hands now on his Predator and wakizashi.
“Job is what I say it is. Johnson only cares about results, scan?” Dasher said, hand gripping a shoulder-holstered Ruger Warhawk.
Gumo stepped forward. “No, afraid I don’t, smoothie”
“Back up!” the merc cried, raising his weapon toward Gumo. The mage’s hands started to move.
Taka and Gumo reacted before Strill could cast her spell. It was over in seconds.
Taka’s Scorpion put three rounds into the mage’s face. She was dead before she hit the floor. Gumo rushed Dasher, putting the shadowrunner between him and the mercenary. The merc tried to geek the ork samurai, but instead drilled Dasher through the back. Gumo took a blow-through round in the arm, but quickly yanked his Predator out and double-tapped the merc through
the heart.
The decker was now jacked-out and wide-eyed in the corner.
Both samurai looked at him. “It’s done?” Taka asked. The dwarf swallowed and nodded.
“Good,” Gumo said, wiping Dasher’s blood off his face before addressing the techs. “You!” he bellowed. “Your lives are now ours. Betray us to anyone, and we will return to claim them!”
They all nodded.
Two hours later, the paydata was delivered to Mr. Johnson, and the two samurai were heading back to Oasis. In the van’s passenger seat, Gumo re-applied another patch to his bicep.
“Lucky scrag,” he said.
“We’re both lucky,” Taka said as he turned the wheel. “Sensei said Dasher was righteous. Can’t believe she’d send us to work with someone like him.”
Gumo leaned back in his seat, hand over his face. “People change, sometimes for the worse. Still, we got the cred for the heater. Winter won’t be as bad this year.”
Taka glanced over. “You okay, brother?”
“Yeah, just a massive headache s’all.”

先生的房间看起来和建筑物里的其他地方没什么区别,但是很明显少了人的尸体。鹰靠在门框上休息了一会,在短暂的闪光中观察着屋内被破坏的情况。在这里发生了一场激烈的战斗,传统的日式家具散落在地上,壁挂也被野蛮地撕开。然后,是血迹。它飞溅、喷洒在墙壁上,形成了可怕的马赛克图案,但是却没有尸体。那么,这场战斗是在别处结束了吗,还是说……
    鹰试图再次启动他的增强视觉,但能看到的只有“系统离线”的ARO。他垂下脑袋,滑坐到地板上,他的决心和其余的噪音一样,渐渐被雨水淹没、消失。突然,在一阵不规则的闪光中,他看到他面前的地板上有什么在反光。
    是古莫的脇差。
    鹰伸手拿起武器,让剑鞘掉到地板上。他合上下巴,转动那把剑,把剑刃抵在腹部。也许,下一世他能找到自己的荣誉吧。
    但在他用力之前,一道尖锐的碎裂声就从上方传来。鹰向上看去,那并不是雷声。他爬起来向着屋顶走去。
    当他走出屋顶时,一阵狂风暴雨袭来,但他毫不在乎。在屋顶的中央,他看见了两个人。其中一个是有着一头铁灰色头发、接受了大量赛博改造的日本女人,和服被扯碎,腹部开裂。她被绑在一个全新的工业加热装置上的十字架上。
    另一个人则单膝跪地,右手拿着一把华丽的打刀,刀刃向下指着屋顶上沥青的裂缝。在他的左手中则是一把被保险锁住的阿瑞斯掠食者,他漫不经心地把它扔到一件被撕成碎片的废弃盔甲边。
    鹰看着这奇怪的状况,“古莫……你都做了些什么?为什么?”
    “抱歉,兄弟,但我已经不再叫那个名字了。”他轻轻敲了敲太阳穴,“这里面来了个新房客。”
    在他再度开口之前,鹰站在那里目瞪口呆了好一会儿。
    “为什么……为什么你告诉我奥西斯受到威胁?”
    兽人笑了。“一个大计划而已。自从我在这里醒来,我已经工作了将近六个月,要不然我怎么能把你送到仓库,从背后开上一枪呢,再把你从四楼扔出去呢?虽然我应该首先检查一下垃圾箱的。在那个老婊子的茶里下的毒的确很管用,但我仍然经历了一场苦战。”
    “古莫……”鹰的声音充满了愤怒和慌乱。
    “别!用!那!个!名!字!叫!我!”
    鹰把脇差握的更紧了,“我再问一遍,为什么?”
    “清空历史,兄弟。在你死了之后,就再不会有人记得我了。没有人会试图找到我。所有先前的联系都消失了。一片空白才是最好的。”
    鹰转换到战斗姿态,全部的痛苦都被决心取代,“不管你是谁,不管你是什么,我都要你为你所做的付出代价,你不是我的兄弟!”
    “这正是我想告诉你的!”兽人咆哮着,从地上弹跳起来,赛博下肢横扫向鹰,在他的躯干和左眼上划出一条斜线,基座上的赛博眼宕机了。“不过,”他随意地挥舞着打刀,“我挺喜欢像这样武士般的杀戮行为,这很有趣。或许我会继续这么做来换点钱。等等,听起来有点不对,不是吗?换取信用点,这么说更好些。”
    对方依旧是同一张脸,但声音却是完全陌生的。
    “真正的武士不是无心的杀戮机器,”鹰保持着架势回应道。
    兽人哼了一声。“是啊。所以这算什么?某种荣耀决斗吗?拜托,我清楚你的所有动作!你用剑从来都比不过我。”
    “你不是古莫。”
    “你发现重点了。”兽人阴沉地说着,把打刀指向鹰,“好吧,我还是全力以赴吧。上啊,拿出你的全部本事,小奇宝。”
    双方分开,大雨倾盆,电闪雷鸣。鹰如同雕像般站着,保持着修正过的姿势。兽人得意地笑着,他的身体颤抖着,熟练地准备好了手中的剑。时间一分一秒的过去,兽人的笑容慢慢消失,转化成了一声咆哮。迫不及待地,他发出一声战吼然后冲了上去。一次心跳之后,鹰动了。
    兽人的脸上闪过一丝笑容。他向侧面回避,期待着鹰的横向移动。打刀猛地挥出,正好指向鹰将要到达的位置。但是,钢铁撞上了钢铁——打刀击中了鹰的损坏的赛博义肢;这个精灵武士把它当成了一面盾牌。它断成了两截,然后分开来。鹰的手臂掉到了屋顶上,而那个兽人也一样,他的腹部开裂,内脏开始掉落。
    鹰转向他的对手。兽人的脸在狂怒和痛苦中扭曲了,试图把他的内脏塞回去。但是,他的声音突然变了,仿佛古莫在说话。“鹰!”鹰的眼睛在混乱中瞪大了,但是他仍然冲到了另一个武士的身边。用他有力的胳膊,他抱着奄奄一息的兄弟。
    “还……还不够强。我停……停不下来了,请原谅我。”古莫用嘶哑的声音说道,“我失败了,迷失了自我。请帮帮我,结束我的梦魇吧。”
    鹰点点头,理解了他的请求。和古莫一起握着他的脇差,鹰把它举到了他兄弟胸膛的上方。
    鹰紧紧地抱着他,终结了这痛苦的嘶吼。在一脸平静中,这个兽人武士的最后一口气离开了他的身体。
    任由眼泪流下,鹰在古莫的耳边低语,“带着荣耀离去吧,我的兄弟。”

劇透 -   :
Sensei’s room looked much like the rest of the building, but with a distinct lack of a body. Taka rested against the doorframe, surveying the damage in brief flashes of light. The battle in here had been fierce. Traditional Japanese furniture lay smashed and scattered about, wall hangings were savagely ripped apart. And then the blood. Sprays and spatters decorated the walls in a gruesome mosaic, but no bodies. Either combat had ended elsewhere or …
Taka tried to access his augmented vision again, but all he got were fuzzy “SYSTEM OFFLINE” AROs. Dropping his head, he slid to the floor, his resolve crumbling as the sound of rain drowned
out all other noise. In an errant flash, he saw something reflect on the floor before him.
Gumo’s wakizashi.
Taka reached over and took the weapon, letting the scabbard fall to the floor. He set his jaw as he reversed the blade and placed the tip against his abdomen. Maybe he would find honor in the
next life.
But before he could thrust, a sharp crack rang out from above. Taka looked up; it wasn’t thunder. He scrambled to his feet and made his way to the roof.
A blast of howling wind and torrential rain assaulted him as he stepped out on the rooftop, but he ignored them. In the center of the roof Taka saw two figures. One was a heavily cybered
Japanese woman with iron-grey hair, her kimono in tatters and her abdomen split wide open. She was tied up, crucifix-style, on a brand-new industrial-sized heating unit.
The other figure was on one knee holding an ornate katana in his outstretched right hand, blade pointing down into the roof’s cracked blacktop. In his left hand was an Ares Predator with the slide locked back. Casually he tossed it away next to a shredded and discarded armor jacket.
“About time you showed up, I didn’t think you’d make it. But I knew you would. Only been waiting three days.”
Taka paused at the odd statements. “Gumo … what have you done? Why?” he said.
“Sorry, bro, but that’s not my name, not anymore.” He tapped his temple.”New tenant in this residence.”
Taka stood there dumfounded for a moment before asking
“Why … why did you tell me there was a threat to Oasis?”
The ork chuckled. “Master plan. Been working on it for almost six months, ever since I woke up in here,” he said. “How else was I going to get you to that warehouse, shoot you in the back,
and then dump you off the fourth floor? Although I should have checked for the dumpster first. Ah, well. Poisoning the old slitch’s tea worked well though. Still put up a hell of a fight”
“Gumo …” Taka said, anger and confusion flooding his voice
“Stop. Calling. Me. That!”
Taka gripped the wakizashi tighter. “One more time, why?”
“Clean slate, chummer. After you’re gone, no one will be left to remember me. No one will try and find me. All previous attachments gone. Tabula rasa at its finest.”
Taka shifted into a combat stance, all pain replaced by determination and resolve. “Whoever, whatever you are, you will pay for what you’ve done. You are not my brother!”
“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you!” the ork bellowed, springing to his feet and spinning on cybered legs to face Taka, revealing a slash across his torso and left eye. The cybereye sat dead in the socket. “Still,” he said, casually swinging the katana, “I kinda like this samurai-killing thing. It’s fun. Maybe I’ll keep doing it to obtain currency. Wait, that sounds wrong, doesn’t it? Make cred. That’s better.”
The face was the same, but the voice was completely alien.
“True samurai are not mindless killing machines,” Taka replied as he held his stance.
The ork snorted. “Yeah, whatever. So what’s this, some kind of ‘honor duel’? Please, I know all your moves! You were never as good as me with a blade.”
“You’re not Gumo.”
“Point taken,” the ork said darkly, pointing the katana at Taka. “Well, might as well go all in. Go ahead then, take your best shot, keeb.”
The two squared off, rain pouring down as lightning flashed and thunder crashed. Taka stood statue-still in a modified drawstance. The ork smirked, his body quivering with anticipation, sword held expertly at the ready. The seconds ticked by, and the ork’s smile slowly faded into a snarl. Unable to wait, he let out a battle cry and charged. A heartbeat later, Taka was in motion.
A smirk flashed across the ork’s face. He sidestepped, anticipating Taka’s lateral move. The katana lashed out, right where Taka should have been. Instead, steel met steel as the katana bit
into Taka’s damaged cyberarm; the elf samurai using it as a shield. The two spun once and separated. Taka’s arm fell to the roof. The ork did too; his abdomen split wide, innards beginning to fall out.
Taka turned towards his opponent. The ork’s face contorted in rage and pain, trying to hold his guts in. But then the voice changed as Gumo called out. “T-Taka!” Taka’s eyes grew wide in
confusion, but he still rushed to the other samurai’s side. With his good arm, he cradled the dying brother.
“Not, s-strong enough. C-couldn’t stop, forgive me” Gumo croaked “I failed. Please h-help me. Losing m-myself. End my n-nightmare.”
Taka nodded, understanding the request. With Gumo’s hand also on the wakizashi, Taka plunged it up into his brother’s chest.
Taka held him tight, cutting off a cry of pain. The ork samurai shuddered as his final breath left his body, a look of peace on his face.
Allowing his tears to flow, Taka whispered into Gumo’s ear “Go with honor, my brother.”
« 上次编辑: 2018-11-04, 周日 23:03:29 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #2 于: 2017-10-07, 周六 20:42:36 »
P9     一团糟:CFD出现后的增强改造技术  CLUSTERF*CKED:AUGMENTS POST-CFD

凌晨4:30,安保警卫吉米·罗马上就要完成他在医保马车的赛博殖装植入诊所的这一班了。这栋五层建筑里的一切都很安静,他走上巡逻路线,检查着那些值夜班的医务人员和所有目前居住在诊所里的病人。在他巡逻期间,他发现一切都很安全,所有治疗室和医生的办公室都在夜里紧紧锁住,没有任何未经授权的活动迹象。根据计划,如果一切顺利,他将在6:00下班并报告没什么不寻常的事情发生——即便那只是个谎言。
    在他的值班结束之前,将会有一次入侵行动。
    如果狂奔者们能够信守承诺,安静地进入和离开诊所,只带走一点点赛博植入物的话,那么一切都不会有什么问题。(物资的)记录被修改,这样在相当长的一段时间内不会有人发现他们带走了任何东西,而录像也被修正过,以保证所有视频记录都显示他远离那些狂奔者。当有人发现这些异常之处时,罗希望这次入侵事件不会追查到他身上。他只需要为狂奔者队伍打开服务入口的大门,确保他们通往赛博殖装仓库的道路畅通无阻,不会遇到任何人;狂奔者队伍为罗的服务支付了五千新元——等同于他三个半月的薪水。这笔新元将为他因为第三个孩子的到来而持续增长的生活开支提供急需的救济。
    罗戴上一副乳胶手套,在规定的时间打开了装货门。如同预期的那样,一个戴着面具的兽人和两个人类身材的泛人类走进了建筑里,他们全都身着重甲,挥舞着消音手枪。这时,他知道狂奔者们已经搞定了安保摄像机,让他们的碟客循环播放过去一小时的录像。罗无声地带领着狂奔者队伍穿过大楼的其它地方,两分钟之内他们就上到了诊所的第五层。
    这时狂奔者队伍就开始偏离剧本了。
    罗拿出钥匙打算把狂奔者们带进储藏室,但他们却径直经过了那个房间。其中一个狂奔者,一个鬼鬼祟祟的人型生物,沿着走廊走进了一间病房。
    “你们在搞什么鬼?到底发生了什么?”罗质问道。
    “计划有变,”兽人低语着,“我们是来清查被用于替换的赛博殖装而不是实际存在的植入物。感谢那个该死的脑崩溃病毒,现在它们(用于替换的殖装)对我们可有价值多了。”
    狂奔者们从病房带着一个夜班的技师回来了,用手枪抵着他的太阳穴。然后,兽人示意罗带着他们去替换部件仓库。罗按他所说的做了,对计划的突然改变越来越紧张。在库房的门前,罗为狂奔者们打开了门,然后他们就拖着那个技师和罗一起走进了库房,安静地带上了身后的门。
    “这就是我们要找的东西,臭小子,把它们装上。”一个人类狂奔者这么咆哮着。狂奔者们把四个硬壳公文包递给技师,让他把里面装满备件清单上的东西。
    罗看着那个技师在库房的过道里上上下下,收集着处理器、赛博义肢的外壳、直连式神经接口、伺服器、维修工具、手术工具包和其他各种用于修复赛博殖装的管路和电线。按照原本的协议,他们带走的殖装价值不会超过四万新元。但现在罗看到的是,在某些地方,他们几乎清空了整个货架,抢走了价值四十万新元的货物。不管他们的碟客做了什么,他的雇主几乎都会立刻注意到这桩盗窃案。罗低头看向自己握在右臂的手枪,然后抑制住了握住它的冲动。
    他可能因为这件事而丢掉工作,甚至为其付出时间,但是如果他不给狂奔者惹麻烦,他至少能活着摆脱这种状况。
    “好了,”技师装好了所有零件,“这就是你们要的全部东西,请让我走吧。”
    “不要留下目击者。”兽人狂奔者咆哮着举起他的手枪指向技师,然后扣动了两次扳机。技师无助地倒在地上,血从他胸前的伤口中不住地流出。
    罗想去拿枪,但两个人类狂奔者已经开火了,子弹穿透了他的装甲背心。罗向后摔进货架里,和赛博殖装的外壳一起倒在了地板上。
    当吉米·罗咽气时,狂奔者们从他血迹斑斑的腰带上拿起钥匙逃走了。

劇透 -   :
At 0430 hours, security guard Jimmy Rowe was nearly finished with his shift for the DocWagon cyberware implant clinic. Everything was quiet in the five-story building as he walked his patrol route, checking in on the graveyard-shift medical staff and all the patients currently housed in the
clinic. As he patrolled, he found everything secure; all operating rooms and doctors’ offices were locked up tight for the night, and there were no signs of unauthorized activity. If everything went according to plan, he’d clock out at 0600 hours and report that nothing out of the ordinary had
happened—even though that would be a lie.
Before the end of his shift, there would be a break-in.
Everything would be all right if the shadowrunners kept their end of the deal: Get in and out of the clinic quietly, taking a minimum number of cyber implants. Alter the records so that nothing they took would be missed for quite some time, and alter the camera footage so that any recordings showed him far away from the runners. By the time anyone discovered the irregularities, Rowe hoped there would be no way of tracing the break-in back to him. All he had to do was to open up the service entrance door for the runner team, make sure the runners’ path to the cyberware stockroom was clear, and that they did not encounter anyone along the route. For his services, the runner team paid him five thousand nuyen up front—the equivalent of three and a half months’ salary. That nuyen would provide much-needed relief to his growing living expenses from the arrival of his third son.
Rowe slipped on a pair of latex gloves as he opened the service door to the loading bay at the arranged time. As expected, a masked ork and two metahumans of human stature filed into the building, all wearing heavy armor and wielding silenced pistols. By this time, he knew the runners
had taken care of the security cameras, having their decker loop the footage from the past hour. Rowe escorted the runner team through the rest of the building in silence, and in two minutes got the team up to the fifth floor of the clinic.
That’s when the runner team started to veer off-script.
Rowe got his keys out to allow the runners access to the storage room, but they breezed right past it. One of the runners, a stealthy human figure, maneuvered down the corridor and into a patient’s room.
“What the frag? What’s going on here?” Rowe demanded.
“Change of plan,” the ork whispered. “We’re going for the inventory of replacement cyberware parts instead of the actual implants. Much more valuable to us these days thanks
to this damn head crash virus.”
The shadowrunner returned from the patient’s room with one of the graveyard shift’s technicians, pressing the pistol against his temple. The ork then gestured to Rowe to lead them to the stockroom of replacement components. Rowe did as he was told, growing ever more nervous about this abrupt change of plans. Once at the stock room, Rowe opened it for the runners. With the technician in tow, the runners and Rowe moved into the stockroom and quietly
closed the door behind them.
“These are the components we want, fragger. Get them,” barked one of the human runners. The runners handed the technician four hard-shell briefcases to fill with the spare parts on their list.
Rowe observed the human technician as he walked up and down the aisles in the stockroom, collecting processors, cyberlimb casings, direct neural interfaces, servos, repair toolkits, surgical kits and other assorted circuitry and wiring needed to patch up cyberware. The original agreement was that the cyberware to be taken was not to total more than forty thousand nuyen. From what Rowe saw, they were grabbing about four hundred thousand nuyen worth of components, completely clearing off entire shelves in some cases. No matter what their decker did, his employers were going to notice this theft almost immediately. Rowe glanced down at his own pistol, holstered on his right hip. He fought back his instincts to grab for it. He might lose his job because of this incident and might even serve time for it, but if he caused the runners no trouble, he might just get out of this situation alive.
“There,” said the technician once all the gear had been loaded “That’s everything you wanted. Just let me go, please.”
“No witnesses,” the ork shadowrunner growled as he raised his pistol at the technician, and pulled the trigger twice. The helpless technician hit the floor, bleeding profusely from his chest wounds.
Rowe reached for his gun, but the two human runners had already opened fire, penetrating his armor vest. Rowe fell backwards into a shelf, cyberlimb casings crashing down
on him as he landed on the floor.
As Jimmy Rowe breathed his last, the runners grabbed his keys from his blood-stained belt and made their escape.

POSTED BY: SHADOWSCANNER
发布者:暗影扫描器

>让我先做个快速声明吧。暗影扫描器信任基础广泛的研究,她喜欢把她遇到的每件事都放在一起分析,看看能得出什么结果,即使她的一些信息源是有问题的。现在,她已经接触了CFD病毒(我认为这不是指字面意义上的)。她正试图尽她所能把所有的秘密数据和新闻中出现的事件都汇总起来。我喜欢这种行为,这是她最近在“接入点”发布的记录,享受一下吧!
>Bull
劇透 -   :
>Let me start with a quick disclaimer. ShadowScanner believes in broad-based research. She likes to pull everything she has together and see what it shows her, even if some of her sources are questionable. Right now, she’s got the CFD bug (not literally, I don’t think). She’s pulling in every piece of shadowy data and taking events all over the news and piecing together whatever she can.I like that about her and hence the movement of her latest rant to JackPoint. Enjoy!
>Bull

一团糟。伴随着认知分裂紊乱纳米病毒这个主要威胁的出现,这个词恰如其分地描述了我们当今的世界。惊慌与恐惧和这种基于先进技术传播的病毒一起以前所未有的规模蔓延着。这种程度的惊慌是2055年的芝加哥虫精魂回归一来前所未见的。数以百万计的泛人类因为波士顿发生的事件(波士顿封锁,参见lockdown)而惶惶不安。隔离区外的居民从UCAS政府和公司法庭那里得到的消息是被修正过的,而相关人士才知道里面的情况远比公开的部分要糟。那些机构不过是在用政治化妆师在安抚民众的同时掩盖他们自身的无能,我与之交谈过的那些人们都在等着核弹发射。有地下或者独立媒体渠道(真实可信的)人已经对波士顿的实情有所耳闻。这一切都助长了环绕在脑崩溃这一存在周围的有毒气氛和人们日常生活中与日俱增的焦虑感。

劇透 -   :
Clusterfucked. That word aptly describes our world today, with the emergence of the cognitive fragmentation disorder nanovirus as a major health threat. Panic and fear grip major sprawls with the unprecedented spread of this technology-based virus. This level of panic hasn’t been seen since the bugs in Chicago back in ’55. Millions of metahumans are terrified of what’s happening in Beantown. Citizens outside the QZ get sanitized information from the UCAS government and the Corporate Court. The people know it’s far worse inside. The institutions are pacifying the masses with spin doctors while covering their own incompetence. The people I’ve talked to are waiting for the nukes to start going off. People with access to independent or underground media sources (the real ones) already heard the truth about Boston. It’s all adding to the toxic atmosphere surrounding the existence of head crashers, and to the anxieties over the everyday presence of augmentations in peoples’ daily lives.

芝加哥和波士顿之间有一个重要的不同之处。在芝加哥,你至少有机会看到虫精魂的到来。你可以试着做点什么,比如拿起一把枪射击(即使那不管用,至少你还能做点什么)。至于CFD病毒?除非你站在一片闪闪反光的纳米云团下,你是不会看到它的到来的。如果你是那些被CFD感染,寻求着解药的泛人类的一员,你可没什么方法去对付它。CFD病毒本质上是一个无形的敌手,这是一个普通大众所不理解的地方。在这个时候,接受基因治疗或是安装纳米殖装简直就是俄罗斯轮盘赌。在波士顿,它不需要注射进体内就可以感染你——很少的接触就足够了。人们的不确定和无助之感更加剧了这危险的状况,不管是对公众还是任何一个脑子出了问题的人(指CFD感染者)。一些人会变得大打出手,让街道上充斥着流血事件。
>Thorn

劇透 -   :
>There’s a significant difference between Chicago and Boston. In Chicago, there was a chance you could see a bug spirit coming. You could try to do something about it, like pick up a gun and shoot it (even if that didn’t work, at least you could try to do something about it). The CFD virus? Unless you’re standing under an iridescent cloud of nanites raining down on you, you’re not going to see it coming. There’s nothing you can do to fight it if you’re one of those metahumans who need the therapies that may be tainted with CFD. The CFD virus is essentially an invisible enemy, one that the general public doesn’t understand. At this time, undergoing gene therapy or installing nanotech is Russian roulette. And in Boston, having the virus injected in you is not needed—mere contact can infect you. The uncertainty and helplessness people feel—it’s making this situation much more dangerous, both for the public at large and for anyone suffering as a head case. Someone will lash out, which will lead to more blood being spilled in the streets.
>Thorn

不仅仅是波士顿,每个人都吓了一跳。从2076年年初出了这事之后,普罗透斯AG在全世界范围内的业务就被停止了。除了他们要下定决心找到解决方法的各种陈词滥调之外,我们无法得知任何关于他们生态方块(Proteus AG的离岸生态建筑,位于北海)内部及其居民的情况的可靠消息。在这种环境下,那种沉默是可怕的。正如“微笑强盗”所言,这只会让人们开始恐惧这种病毒有多糟糕。
    >Ecotope

劇透 -   :
>It’s not just Boston that has everyone freaked. Proteus AG’s worldwide operations have been locked down since the start of 2076 over this crap. Other than their various platitudes about being determined to find a cure, no solid information about the status of their arkoblocks, or their inhabitants, is known. In this environment, that silence is terrifying. And as The Smiling Bandit has said, it’s only feeding people’s fears about how bad this virus is.
>Ecotope

普罗透斯的所作所为早就不止什么公关危机一类的狗屎了。那些生态建筑里的人不许进也不许出。普罗透斯已经自行隔离了他们全部出问题的工厂。据我所知,快桅集团开往这些工厂的船只都经过了严格筛选,普罗透斯也采取了极端措施以确保船员和工厂的员工之间只有最低限度的接触。令人遗憾的是,这使我很难向他们走私违禁品了,而他们本可以用这些东西让自己危机期间在生态方块里的生活更好过一点的。
    >2XL

劇透 -   :
>What Proteus has done goes way beyond PR bulldrek. Anyone on those arkoblocks or facilities are not allowed to enter or leave. Proteus’ facilities have all essentially become quarantined zones of their own. From what I hear, Maersk ships that travel to these facilities are carefully screened, and Proteus takes extreme measures to ensure there is as little interaction between crews of these ships and workers at their facilities as possible. Which is a shame; it makes it difficult for me to get to those unfortunate souls’ contraband that they could use to make their lives easier inside those arkoblocks during this crisis.

让街上的情况更加动荡的是,公众被轻率的报道淹没了。收视率不足的媒体在电波中塞满了谣言、猜测和来自事发地半真半假的事实,而这只能助长歇斯底里的情绪。从媒体的角度来看,最重要的当然是提高收视率。“阳光”和“无良商人”将会证实,自从波士顿隔离区上了头条以来,主流新闻网站上误导性或不准确的新闻已经增加了25%。这种扭曲让很多市民担心很快他们也将感染CFD,或是成为下一个隔离区,文明陷入无政府状态,被留在其中自生自灭。这种恐惧让泛人类们开始为最坏的末日情境做准备,在过去的几个月里引发了对应急物资的大规模抢购,从食物和瓶装水,到燃料、额外的武器、携带式发电机和弹药。因为对于这些商品的极度需求,它们价格飙升,使得由于干旱、饥荒和农作物疾病导致的食物短缺更加可怕。随着CFD病毒爆发,未知恐惧的魔掌将人们攫住,那些通过价格欺诈获利的人也毫不停歇。

劇透 -   :
To make matters even more volatile on the streets, the public is being inundated with reckless reporting. A ratings-starved media fills the airwaves with rampant rumors, speculation, and half-truths from locals, only feeding the hysteria. From the media’s perspective, the most important thing is to drive up their ratings. As Sunshine or Snopes will attest, there has been a twentyfive percent increase in the number of misleading or inaccurate stories from all the major newsnets ever since the Boston quarantine zone became a major headline. These distortions lead many citizens to fear they will soon become infected with the cognitive fragmentation disorder, or that their own sprawl will be quarantined next, and they will be left to fend for themselves as
civilization collapses into anarchy. Such fear has led metahumans to prepare for the worst-case doomsday scenarios and has incited massive runs on emergency supplies over the past few months, from food and bottled water, to fuel, extra weapons, portable power generators, and ammo. Prices are spiking because of this high demand for these commodities, making food shortages even more dire due to ongoing droughts, famine, and agricultural diseases. With the CFD virus outbreak in full swing and fear of the unknown gripping many in its clutches, those who would take advantage through price gouging won’t stop.

得益于对食物的抢购,阿兹特科,地平线和幸福利用他们的农产品发了一笔横财,而且正试图从政府对于作物抗旱增产能力的研究中吸纳更多的新元。对于这些超企,他们农业部门的利润可以轻易抵消他们在赛博殖装、基因殖装或纳米技术这三者任一方面受到的损失。对于这三家企业,生意很不错。
  >Sunshine

劇透 -   :
>Thanks to the run on food products, Aztechnology, Horizon, and Shiawase are making killings off their agricultural products, and are banking even more nuyen from governments researching ways of making crops more drought-resistant and more productive. For these megacorporations at least, profits from their agricultural divisions are easily offsetting any losses they are suffering from their cybernetics, geneware, or nanotech divisions by at least a factor of three. For these three, business is good.
>Sunshine

它不仅引起广泛的食物、饮水与护甲的短缺,把杂货铺的货架变得空空如也,这种纳米病毒还给我们世界的几乎每一个领域都带来了显著的变化。职业体育运动已经被CFD病毒蹂躏过一番了,许多体育联盟依赖于强化殖装来增加观众数量和娱乐价值。对于职业运动员,来自团队的巨大压力迫使他们用最新技术强化自己的身体,以免因为表现不佳被从名单上开除,而许多运动员的合同也要求他们接受比赛相关的强化。同时,他们也承受着巨大的压力,让他们使用基因或者纳米技术以更快的速率治愈运动相关的伤害,使他们能够尽快回归比赛。前交叉韧带和内侧副韧带撕裂?锁骨骨折?腹股沟和腿筋受伤?过去自然愈合所需的时间从六个月到一年不等,而使用基因疗法只需四到六个星期。有问题的脑震荡?应用这些疗法后,症状会在几天之内被治愈。
     因为这种对基因疗法、纳米技术强化与治疗的持续性需求,这种疾病已经在专业运动员和他们数十亿新元的产业中扩散开来。截止到2077年4月,职业媒体已经曝光了169名来自整个职业体育运动领域的运动员,他们都表现出了CFD的症状。近90%的运动员在后续测试中被确诊为CFD。而在那些已确诊的案例之外,他们中的近一半从所属超企获得了治疗。
    对于发生在波士顿的事情的恐惧让观众和队伍所有者对被CFD感染的运动员保持着警惕。即使明星运动员也面临着被解雇的危险,他们的合同一旦被解除,就立刻会被各自的联赛拒之门外,可能再也无法参加职业比赛。一些运动员仍然保持着希望,等待能够恢复他们能力的疗法的出现,并努力避免人格被完全转变。但是,在体育行业,运动员的职业生涯已经出现了一个有限的缺口。即使CFD的疗法在一年内出现,年轻的运动员(他们的签约成本可能更低)也会取代他们。正因如此,在今天许多感染了CFD的运动员正面临一个严酷的现实:昨日的超级巨星正成为过去时。简单地说,CFD已经永久地终结了一些人的职业生涯。

劇透 -   :
Along with the widespread food, water and ammo shortages that are leaving Stuffer Shacks’ shelves bare, this nanovirus has brought other notable changes to virtually every sector of our world. Professional sports have been ravaged by the existence of the CFD virus. Many sports leagues are dependent on the augmentation industry to enhance viewership and to increase the entertainment value. For professional athletes, there is high pressure from teams to augment their bodies with the latest technology, lest they underperform and get cut from the rosters. Many athletes’ contracts require them to obtain augmentations to play. They are also under tremendous pressure to acquire genetic or nanotech treatments to heal from sports-related injuries at a much faster rate so they can return to play as soon as possible. Torn ACL and MCL? Broken collarbones? Groin pulls and hamstring injuries? What used to take anywhere from six months to a year to heal naturally can take as little as four to six weeks with genetic therapies. Problematic concussions? These symptoms can be taken care of in only a few days with these therapies.
   Because of this constant demand for genetic therapies, nanotech augmentations, and augmented healing, the disease has spread among professional athletes in their multi-billion-nuyen industries. As of April 2077, the professional media has exposed one hundred and ninety-six professional athletes from across the entire spectrum of professional sports as expressing symptoms of CFD. Nearly ninety percent of those athletes have been confirmed with follow-up testing. And out of those confirmed cases, nearly half of them got their treatments from their parent megacorporation.
  Fear of Boston has made spectators and team owners wary of CFD-infected athletes. Even superstar athletes have faced termination, and once released from their contracts, they are immediately blackballed by their respective leagues, likely never to play professionally again. Some of these athletes remain hopeful, waiting for a cure to restore their ability to compete while they struggle to avoid a complete personality change. But in sports, athletes already have such a limited window for their careers. Even if a cure for CFD comes within a year, younger athletes (who might even cost less to sign under contract) may have replaced them. As such, many athletes today infected with the CFD virus are encountering the harsh reality that yesterday’s superstar is becoming today’s has-been. Simply put, CFD is permanently ending some careers.

>169个来自各项体育运动,使用强化技术的运动员?我觉得这个数字还太低了。如果说有人在寻找新的方法以掩盖他们的处境或者篡改测试结果以确保即使他们被感染了还是能继续比赛,我也不会对此感到惊讶。看到这么多运动员寻求更先进的增强技术以延长他们的职业生涯,你就知道我们现在所看到的可能只是冰山一角。
>斯通

劇透 -   :
>A hundred and ninety-six athletes from every sport that uses enhancements? That number seems way low to me. It wouldn’t surprise me if many are finding new ways to hide their conditions or tamper with tests and are continuing to play even while infected. With so many athletes turning to more advanced augmentations to extend their careers, you know what we’re seeing so far may only be the tip of the iceberg.
>Stone

边栏

游戏信息

增长的开支
     生活方式的开支——食物、汽油和其他基本必需品——将因为对CFD的恐慌而上涨。为了模拟PC们在抢购这些重要商品时所经历的痛苦,GM可以选择增加被CFD影响地区的生活方式开支。对于街头和寄居生活方式而言,开支上涨到每月1000新元。对于低端、中等生活方式,开支上涨到每月2500新元。对于高端生活方式,每月生活开支增加5500新元。而对于奢华生活方式,则每月增加25000新元。GM也可以考虑将大多数弹药的价格提高50%,对于APDS则翻倍。医疗工具的价格,例如医疗箱和医疗箱补给,也应该增加50%。这些生活方式和弹药的价格上涨应该在游戏内持续到特定地区内的感染和恐慌被控制住为止。即便如此,这些商品上涨的开销仍然有可能成为这里的“新常态”(裁量权在GM手里)。一旦价格欺诈开始,想叫这些供应商放弃额外利润就很困难了。

劇透 -   :
GAME INFORMATION:
INCREASED COSTS
Lifestyle costs—food, gas, and other basic necessities—will increase thanks to the scare with the cognitive fragmentation disorder. To simulate the pain player characters would experience from these runs on these important commodities, the gamemaster may choose to increase the cost of lifestyles in areas particularly affected by CFD. For the Streets and Squatter lifestyles, increase the cost of the lifestyles by 1,000 nuyen. For Low and Middle lifestyles, increase the cost of the lifestyle by 2,500 nuyen. For High Lifestyle, add 5,500 nuyen, and for Luxury, add 25,000 nuyen per month. The gamemaster should also consider raising the price for ammunition by fifty percent for most ammunition, while APDS ammo should be doubled. Costs for medical gear, such as medkits and medkit supplies, should also be increased by 50 percent. These lifestyle and ammunition increases should last in-game until infection and panic is contained in the particular area. Even then, there’s a chance that the inflated costs for these commodities could become the “new normal”(gamemaster discretion). Once price gouging starts, it will be hard for these suppliers to give up that extra profit.

>为什么不让他们继续参加比赛?绝大多数品种的CFD都不具备传染能力,除非你直接接触他们的头部殖装。人们需要理解大部分CFD的感染机理不同于波士顿的那些品种。兄弟,他们是有区别的。而且,即使是接触正常接触感染者的体液,也可能没有足够的纳米病毒来传播它。如果我是个运动员,我并不害怕和其他被感染的运动员一起比赛。
  >肾升压素
劇透 -   :
>Why shouldn’t they continue to play? A vast majority of strains of CFD are not a communicable disease. You can’t get it from coming into direct contact with a head case. People need to understand that most strains of CFD don’t work like the strain in Boston did. There is a difference there, omaes. Heck, even contact with their bodily fluids with normal strains may not possess enough of the nanovirus to transmit it. If I was an athlete, I wouldn’t be afraid to play with other athletes who are infected.
>Nephrine

>但是,肾升压素,你怎么确认你是在面对正常的CFD而不是波士顿像失控的性病般蔓延的品种呢?在街上随便找个人,要如何确认接触他的头部殖装或者所携带物品这一行为的安全性呢?
>危险先生
劇透 -   :
>But Nephrine, is there any way to be certain you’re dealing with a normal strain of CFD and not the Boston variety that spreads like an out-of-control STD? How is a random chummer off the street supposed to know if a head case, or their belongings, is safe to the touch or not?
>Danger Sensei

>对于你的问题,我想说,如果一名运动员受到冲击,然后其它人格在比赛过程中出现了怎么办?你不能精确的控制这种事发生的时机。而当替代人格出现时,它可能并不清楚团队战术。当烙印人格取得控制权时,他们的天资和技能对于队伍可能毫无作用。这将把比赛变得业余——看起来十分尴尬,而且对于城市混战和战斗摩托这样的比赛,这种替换可能是致命的——对于运动员本人和他们的队友都是如此。比起损失三到四个明星队员的潜在风险,裁掉一个不再是他们自己,而且可能在赛场上犯错导致其他队员被干掉的家伙明显是更好的选择。
>网猫

劇透 -   :
>To answer your question, what if an athlete takes a hit, and then the other personality emerges during a game? You can’t exactly control when that happens. And when the alternate personality emerges, it may not know the team playbook. Their talents and skills may be useless to the team while the imprinted personality has control. It would become amateur hour—awkward to watch, and with sports like urban brawl and combat biker, potentially deadly, both for the player and for their teammates. Better to cut one player than potentially lose three or four of your star players to someone who is no longer themselves, and who could make a mistake on the field that could get other players killed.
>Netcat

>你不能责怪队伍变得过度谨慎。研究这种疾病的医学专家给出了很多互相矛盾的信息,那些鼓吹保持冷静——以及这种疾病并不易于传播这一事实的人,通常具有公司背景。而那些对此持怀疑态度的人则认为这些“医学专家”按着预定的议程在走——一个服务于公司,平息人们对基因和纳米技术的恐慌,尽量减少对他们的基本利益造成的损害,而非估计广大民众福祉的议程。
>阳光
劇透 -   :
>You can’t blame teams for being overly cautious. There’s been a lot of conflicting information coming from medical experts pertaining to this disease. Those who preach calm—and the fact that this disease is not easily transmitted—are usually corporate-backed. Those who have a healthy level of skepticism think these “medical experts” might have an agenda. An agenda that serves the corporations by quelling panic around genetech and nanotech and minimizing the damage done to their bottom lines instead of looking after the well-being of the public at large.
>Sunshine

>小提示:虽然我说头部病例已经确诊,但请记住现存的任何对于脑崩溃病毒的测试都仍然会出错。脑部的扫描通过寻找纳米病毒产生时制造的神经疤痕来进行确诊,但这个方法仍然有接近45%的假阳性比例。血检比起成像扫描更精确,但实验室要花六个星期分析血液中的纳米体来判断它们是否包含了CFD病毒并确定病毒的具体品种。血检的花费也高得多,这就是为什么多数人还是选择用最容易出错的成像扫描。公司正在努力减少他们检测过程中的不精确性,但这仍然无法阻止运动员们的整个职业生涯因为不精确的检测结果而被毁掉。
>The Smiling Bandit
劇透 -   :
>Quick note: While I said head cases have been confirmed, remember that any existing tests for the head crash virus are still fallible. Imaging scans of the brain pick up the neurological scarring that this nanovirus produces, but they are still producing false positives at a rate of approximately forty-five percent. Blood tests are more accurate than imaging scans, but it takes six weeks for labs to analyze the nanites in the blood to see if they contain the CFD virus and to determine the specific strain. Blood tests are also proving much more costly, which is why most still choose to use the more fallible imaging scans. The corporations are working hard to reduce the number of inaccuracies in their testing, but it’s still not enough to stop athletes from having their entire careers destroyed by an inaccurate test result.
>The Smiling Bandit

>好了,各位,看起来是时候让运动员们回头求助于那久经考验的提高他们表现的方法了:兴奋剂。
>Slamm-0!
劇透 -   :
>Well, boys and girls, looks like it’s time for athletes to go back to the old tried-and-true method of enhancing their performance: doping.
>Slamm-0!

>宾果。治疗CFD受害者的相关科学还处在起步阶段,所以不准确的诊断结果在所难免。
>The Smiling Bandit
劇透 -   :
>Bingo. That and the science dealing with CFD victims is still in its infancy, so inaccurate test results will only be par for the course.
>The Smiling Bandit

>虽然所有允许使用赛博殖装的队伍都因为这次CFD爆发受到了影响,那些在波士顿活动的体育队伍还是得继续承受检疫隔离的余波。红袜队必须得把全队都给替换掉,尽管他们还在用替补队员比赛,而且没获得多少成功,但他们仍然承受着来自整个波士顿的耻辱——隔离区的印象仍旧在许多泛人类脑海中徘徊。许多竞争对手和球迷认为他们是高危传染源(所有的说法都称这种本地病毒变种能够通过直接接触传播),而且一些队伍拒绝同他们比赛,选择弃权。甚至当红袜队或者其他波士顿队伍开始比赛时,球迷们对待他们的恶劣态度就仿佛他们就是“彩虹龙”自己一样,从看台上丢瓶子和其他垃圾。比赛经常因为执法部门维持看台秩序的行动而被推迟。难怪波士顿的许多体育明星都希望被交易到其他队伍去,希望他们的天赋能战胜任何来自其他队伍,仅因为他们为一支波士顿队伍效力而产生的偏见。
>伊卡洛斯
劇透 -   :
>Although all teams that allow cybernetic enhancements have suffered because of this outbreak, the sports teams based in Boston continue to suffer the brunt of the aftereffects of the quarantine. The Red Sox in particular had to replace their entire team. They’re still playing with
their replacement players, with low degrees of success, but they’re suffering from the stigma of coming from Boston, where the quarantine zone still lingers in many metahumans’ minds. Many rivals and fans see them as a high risk of spreading the infection (a localized infection that, by all accounts, can be spread through direct contact), and some refuse to play them, choosing to take forfeits instead. And even when the Red Sox or another Boston team gets to play, fans treat them as badly as if they were the “iridescent dragon” itself, throwing bottles and other trash from the stands. Games are often delayed as law enforcement restores order in the stands. It’s no wonder that many stars of the Boston teams are looking to be traded, hoping their talents outweigh any prejudices being held against them by the other teams for playing for a Boston team.
>Icarus

无视了队伍和体育联盟的关于体育比赛对观众而言安全无害与他们的队伍没有感染CFD的保证,现场观众人数减少了大约25%。对于这些队伍而言,动摇来自波士顿的印象是困难的——人们害怕着另一片纳米体组成的云会在比赛中如雨点般落在他们头上。在观众流失,特许权收入减少,人才流失的共同作用下,许多队伍的经济状况大受打击。至少三支城市混战队伍,四支战斗摩托队伍难以负担其开销。关于这些出问题的队伍将被出售并重新安置到其他市场以拯救他们的传言满天飞。而这些传言正为狂奔者创造着有利可图的工作机会,因为约翰逊先生们需要得到指引以便决定要把哪个市场变成这些队伍的新家。同时,由于失去了许多明星运动员,像是丹佛野马队的四分卫Trent Winestead;萨克拉门托战马队的名人堂候补,跑卫Felicia Esquivel;亚特兰大屠夫队的重骑手Bruno Fitts;德克萨斯乌鸦队的雷霆骑手 Karisa Tharp;洛杉矶湖人的中锋 Miko Nabuto;以及圣迭戈美洲虎队的终结者(救援投手)Javier Mendez,许多队伍不是排名大幅下滑就是在关键的赛季前投票中排名下降。
劇透 -   :
Despite teams’ and leagues’ assurances that these sporting events are safe for spectators, and guarantees that their teams will remain CFD-free, live attendance has plummeted by about twenty-five percent. It has proven difficult for these teams to shake the images coming out of Boston, and to overcome the fear that another cloud of nanites may rain down upon them during the game. Between the loss of attendance, loss of revenue from concessions, and the loss of talent, many teams are hurting financially. At least three urban brawl franchises and four combat biker franchises are struggling to pay the bills. Rumors are flying that these troubled franchises may be sold and relocated to different markets in an effort to salvage them. These rumor mills are creating lucrative job opportunities for runners, from Johnsons looking to direct the terms of selling franchises to those helping make the decision of which market will become their new home. And thanks to the loss of superstar athletes such as star quarter-back Trent Winestead from the Denver Broncos, future hall of fame running back Felicia Esquivel from the Sacramento Chargers, heavies rider for the Atlanta Butchers Bruno Fitts, thunderbiker Karisa Tharp from the Texas Rattlers, center Miko Nabuto from the L.A. Lakers, and closing pitcher Javier Mendez from the San Diego Jaguars, many teams have either slipped dramatically in their standings or have dropped in key rankings in their pre-season polls.

>相信我,不仅是体育明星和球队因为CFD恐慌而受损失。在拉斯维加斯,有不少泛人类丢掉了他们的全部财产。对一些赌徒来说,加注开始带来巨大的回报,而确实无疑的赌局让绝大多数球迷失望,并使他们付出了沉重的代价。这种波动和它卷走的所有财富导致了许多通往维加斯沙漠的单程旅行——如果你懂我的意思的话。
>Balladeer
劇透 -   :
>Trust me, it’s not just the star players or the teams hurting from this CFD scare. There are a lot of metahumans losing entire fortunes in Las Vegas over this. Long shots are starting to pay off big time for some gamblers, while sure bets are starting to disappoint a vast majority of fans and are costing them a bundle. This volatility and all the fortunes it’s wiping out has resulted in many one-way trips out to the Vegas Desert, if you know what I mean.
>Balladeer

>对于那些好奇的人来说,有传言说波士顿杀戮队,芝加哥粉碎者队以及洛杉矶闪电队这几支城市混战队伍处于严重的经济危机之中,而且正在寻找一个买家。洛杉矶军刀队,克利夫兰突击队,DC手里剑队和纽约掠夺者队这几支战斗摩托队伍也处在类似的危险境地。
>Slamm-0!
劇透 -   :
>For those that are curious, rumors suggest the Boston Massacre, Chicago Shatters, and the Los Angeles Bolts are the urban brawl teams in serious financial trouble, and are looking to be sold if a buyer can be found. The combat biker clubs on shaky ground are the Los Angeles
Sabers, Cleveland Commandos, the DeeCee Shurikens, and the New York Marauders.
>Slamm-0!

>可别是杀戮队!我还挺喜欢这支队伍的,他们千万不能搬走!
>/dev/girl
劇透 -   :
>Not the Massacre! I love that team! They can’t move!
>/dev/girl

>负责篮球事务的专员对这件事采取了颇有争议的立场,宣布暂时禁止安装强化殖装的新运动员加入联盟,同时强化了对于现有运动员增加新殖装的限制。尽管现在已经可以确保殖装不携带疾病,联盟还是不想让球员安装新的殖装。
>Slamm-0!
劇透 -   :
>The basketball commissioner has taken a rather controversial stance on all this and has just placed a moratorium on new players coming into the league with augmentations. He’s enforcing a ban on current players from getting new ‘ware. Until such time that augmentations can be guaranteed clear of this disease, the league does not want to introduce new augmentations into its players.
>Slamm-0!

>这不会持续很久的。你没看到其他职业联盟也在做相同的事情,而对殖装的限制将会把高上天的比赛分数拉下来。在篮球比赛中,观众们习惯于看到得分超过150的比赛。把这些分数降低到殖装出现前时代的水平会使比赛损失许多观众。职业运动员的殖装是个妖精,你一旦把它从瓶子里放出来就收不回去了。在现在,如果一名球员出现了这种疾病的迹象,那么球队能做的就只有解雇并排挤他们了。
>Pistons
劇透 -   :
>That’s not going to last. You don’t see any of the other professional leagues doing the same, and by limiting augmentations, all you’re going to do is bring down the sky-high scores of these games. In basketball, viewers are accustomed to seeing more than 150-point games. Bringing those scores back down to where they were prior to augmentation will lose a lot of viewers. The augmentation of professional players is one genie you simply cannot put back in the bottle. For now, if a player shows signs of the disease, all the teams can do is fire them and blackball them.
>Pistons

>可悲的是,我没看见CFD病毒在职业运动员之间传播的势头有任何明显的减缓迹象。对运动员来说,大笔新元的诱惑太大了,使得他们尽一切可能保持自己的身体高水平发挥,这无疑使得CFD将在一段时间内是球队要头疼的主要问题。
>Glitch
劇透 -   :
>Sadly, I can see the CFD virus continuing to spread among professional athletes without any significant signs of slowdown. The lure of big nuyen is just too big of an incentive for athletes to try to do everything possible to get their bodies to play at such a high level, assuring that CFD
will remain a major headache for these teams for a while.
>Glitch

职业运动员并不是唯一感受到CFD压力的人,媒体名人,特别是三维影像明星,面临着新一轮的黑名单处置。他们与基因或者纳米殖装扯上关系通常不是因为(提升)表现的原因,而是因为需要一种看起来或者说感觉上“永远”年轻的形象,这种人工手段对于延长他们的职业生涯在三围录像机前的曝光时间非常重要。世界各地的八卦节目都在热议着关于三维影像巨星 Johnny Leo, Ren Kaneshiro, Mai Hirata, Adina Holtzman 与Matt Kawakami 是否在最近的基因治疗后就感染了这种疾病。小报新闻网正向狗仔队行贿以获取关于名人们的最新脑崩溃病例的三维影像证据。在某些情况下,这些“证据”被篡改为耸人听闻的新闻,危及一个无辜演员的职业生涯。这些无端的流言已经在片场引发了问题,包括与他们合作的明星甚至是舞台工作人员都拒绝与这些本指为脑病患的演员一起工作。去年至少有四起主要的名人自杀事件是因为被指为脑崩溃所引发的。
劇透 -   :
Professional athletes are not the only ones feeling the pinch of CFD. Media celebrities, particularly trideo stars, are also facing new rounds of blacklisting. Their affair with genetic augmentations and nanoware is (usually) not one of performance, but rather one of looking and feeling “eternally” young and vital for the trid camera and utilizing artificial means to extend their careers in the spotlight. Gossip trid shows around the world are all abuzz as to whether trideo mega stars like Johnny Leo, Ren Kaneshiro, Mai Hirata, Adina Holtzman and Matt Kawakami have been struck by this disease following recent genetic treatments. Tabloid news nets are paying paparazzi through the nose to acquire trideo evidence of a new celebrity head case. In some cases, this “proof” is doctored for sensationalized news, jeopardizing an innocent actor’s career. Such unfounded rumors have caused problems on sets, with co-stars and even stage crews refusing to work with alleged head cases. At least four major celebrity suicides in the last year are attributed to accusations of being a head crasher.

这些疯狂的谣言已经玷污了近三打名人的声誉,他们面临着合同削减和选角换人。这些事态变化让制片厂为影片延误付出了数百万新元的高昂代价。但是当8个月前,脑病患演员Casey McNamara拍摄他的最新大片“遗忘之影”的一场动作戏时,一个烙印人格浮现出来,而那些措施并没什么帮助。并不知道这只是一场戏,那个羽翼未丰的人造人格浮现出来,并且开始用棍棒殴打和刺击麦克纳马拉的合作明星。这场战斗导致三名安德鲁的合作明星重伤 ,另一人死亡。再加上特技替身的事故,这些事件只增加了一种信念,即脑病患在电影片场上没有地位。,而纳米疗法和纳米技术并不是永葆青春的最好方式。许多明星开始转而选择传统的整形外科治疗来对抗衰老过程。
劇透 -   :
These wild rumors have besmirched the reputation of nearly three-dozen celebrities, who face cut contracts and their roles re-cast. Such moves have cost studios millions of nuyen in costly delays. It did not help that 8 months ago, an imprinted personality emerged while the head crasher actor, Casey McNamara, was filming a fight scene for his latest blockbuster, Shadows of Oblivion. Not knowing that it was all an act, the fledgling artificial personality emerged and lashed out, starting to club and stab and beat McNamara’s co-stars. The fight resulted in serious injuries to three of Andrews’ co-stars and the death of another. Coupled with accidents involving stunt doubles, these incidents have only added fuel to the belief that head cases have no place on a film set—and that gene therapies and nanotech are not the best ways to look forever young. Many stars are starting to turn back to traditional plastic surgery treatments to fight the aging process.

CFD对演艺界的破坏并没有随着演播室和演技的发展而停止。天演的红星诊所在过去的三个月里受到了巨大的打击,因为他们的十几个客户,包括名流 Alicia Cooley和Marcos Garcia公开宣布,他们因为红星诊所的治疗而感染了CFD。由于强烈的暴力反应,洛杉矶的16家天演诊所中有10家被迫关闭。我预计剩下的六家诊所将在未来几个月内关闭,除非公众对这种疾病的恐惧和对于这些诊所在继续传播这种病毒的担忧真正平息下来。
劇透 -   :
CFD’s damage to Tinsel Town has not stopped with the studios and the acting talent. Evo’s Red Star clinics took massive hits over the past three months when a dozen of their clients, including celebrities Alicia Cooley and Marcos Garcia, publicly announced they had gotten CFD from treatments at Red Star clinics. Because of the violent backlash, ten out of the sixteen Evo clinics in Los Angeles were forced to close. I would expect the remaining six clinics to shut down in the next couple of months, unless things really cool down in the public over their fears with this disease, and over the fears that these clinics are continuing to propagate it.

>地平线和阿瑞斯环球娱乐公司正在利用当前的气氛互相攻击,把有关演员“感染状况”的谣言泄露给这些流言蜚语和小报新闻网络。 不幸的是,相比于阿瑞斯,地平线在公关和舆论导向上更胜一筹,因此阿瑞斯最终将会输掉这场战争。在这场谣言的传播中,阿瑞斯在洛杉矶近四分之三的生产商都受到了影响。那些与地平线有关联的人只被关停了了一两周,与之相对的,阿瑞斯的生产商平均被关停了四到六周。
>Dr. Spin
劇透 -   :
> Horizon and Ares Global Entertainment are taking advantage of the current atmosphere by taking swipes at each other, leaking rumors of actors’ “infection status” to these gossip and tabloid news nets. Unfortunately for Ares, Horizon is masterful at public relations and spin doctoring, and this has become a war that Ares is ultimately going to lose. Ares is associated with nearly three-quarters of productions inside L.A. that have been adversely affected by this rumormongering. And those few who have been associated with Horizon have only been shut down for a week or two, as opposed to Ares’ productions, which have been shut down on average four to six weeks.
>Dr. Spin

>当我一再听到业内人士说一些名人变成脑病患事实上还更好一点时,这真是一种可悲的状况。从我接触过的一些人来看,烙印人格与原始人格女神抑或混蛋的程度毫无关联,而这些演员的随从中实际上也有一些人期待着替代人格的到来。那么,当人们真心想让你的原始人格被改写的时候,这情况是有多糟糕呢?
>Kat o’ Nine Tales
劇透 -   :
>It’s a sad state of affairs when I repeatedly hear from folks inside the industry that some celebrities are actually better off as head cases. From some of the people I’ve talked to, the imprinted personalities are nowhere near the level of divas and assholes that the original personality is, and there are some people in these actors’ entourages who actually look forward to when the alternate personality emerges. How fucked up is that when people actually want your original personality to be overwritten?
>Kat o’ Nine Tales

>红星诊所并不是唯一一个受害者。在洛杉矶经营着六家诊所的基因技术公司,也被迫关闭了其诊所,因为有消息说他们的8名病人感染了CFD。让我们明确一点,这些公司并没有决定关闭这些诊所,因为他们损失了大量的资金。他们被关闭是因为上百泛人类暴徒蜂拥而至,把诊所烧掉了。而且,超企所有的基因技术和纳米技术诊所并不是唯一的目标。由好莱坞精英医生经营的高端私人诊所在当其病人被感染时,医生也会受到影响。洛杉矶地区的八家私人诊所也已关闭,迫使仍在运营的诊所雇用私人保安人员保护他们不受暴力侵害。这些不守规矩的暴徒正在考验着这项工作所雇用的不幸的狂奔者。
>Butch
劇透 -   :
>The Red Star clinics haven’t been the only ones to suffer. Genetique, which operated six clinics in L.A., was also forced to close its clinics when news broke that eight of their patients contracted CFD. And let’s be clear; these corporations did not decide to close these clinics because they were losing tremendous amounts of money. They were shut down when mobs consisting of a few hundred metahumans swarmed their clinics and burned them to the ground. And the megacorporate-owned genetech and nanotech clinics aren’t the only ones being targeted. High-end private clinics run by elite Hollywood doctors are also being affected when their clientele become infected. Eight private clinics in the Los Angeles area have also closed, forcing the clinics still operating to hire private security experts to help protect their practices from the violence. These unruly mobs are testing the unfortunate runners hired for the job.
>Butch

边栏

来自曼哈顿的新消息
劇透 -   :
MANHATTAN UPDATE

发布者:Smiling Bandit
在我的前一篇文章“被盗灵魂”中,我谈到了曼哈顿从事CFD病毒研究的专家们。在这段时间里,我想要分享一些这个领域中其他的最新进展。想要找到在这个领域做前沿研究的人吗?他们就是。即使是死去的人也可能留下一些值得发现的材料。

劇透 -   :
POSTED BY: THE SMILING BANDIT
In my previous article for the Stolen Souls document, I talked a lot about the experts in Manhattan who were working on the CFD virus. In the intervening time, there have been developments that I wanted to share with the rest of the class. Want to find the people doing cutting-edge research in this field? These are the people. Even the dead ones likely left behind some material worth uncovering.

娜丁·莱茵哈德
(S-K,前沿赛博殖装公司)
娜丁·莱茵哈德博士正在为前沿赛博殖装公司研究一种“脑波模式稳定器”,并在她的研究中取得了重大突破。然后她就从那家公司消失了。从暗影海传来的消息是,她和她的家人被成功地转移出去了。她可能正在以新的别名为联络工作,但她目前的行踪和新身份尚不清楚。 S-K为把Reinhard和她的家人安全带回前沿赛博殖装公司的人提供15万新元的奖励。
劇透 -   :
NADINE REINHARD[/color]
(ADVANCED FRONTIER CYBERNETICS, SAEDER-KRUPP)
Doctor Nadine Reinhard was working on a “brainwave pattern stabilizer” cyber implant for Advanced Frontier Cybernetics and made significant breakthroughs with her research. She has since disappeared from Advanced Frontier. Word on ShadowSea is that she and her family were extracted successfully. She may be working under a new alias for Renraku, but her current whereabouts and new identity are unknown. Saeder-Krupp has a standing 150,000-nuyen reward out for the safe return of Reinhard and her family to Advanced Frontier Cybernetics.

亚历珊德拉·索萨
(新网,头脑风暴神经技术公司)
去年夏天,亚历珊德拉·索萨博士从头脑风暴退休。这是一次突然而意外的退休,离奇地终结了一段原本辉煌的职业生涯。她的一些最亲密的同事表示,她退休时显得非常震惊而且仿佛不是她本人。此外,在暗影海上有传言说,索萨雇佣了一些狂奔者骇入头脑风暴和新网的记录库以删除她过去六个月的研究成果。据我所知,她的研究没有一项能幸免于那次清洗。到目前为止,索萨拒绝谈论她在这段时间里可能发现了什么。每个人都难免会注意到她的退休日期,以及其是否与波士顿发生的事情有关——波士顿事件在索萨从头脑风暴退休仅仅24小时后就开始了。我听说新网想以任何必要的手段得到她的研究,而其他公司也在寻找她,试图说服她泄露那些秘密。在暗影海和其他数据港上,从索萨那里获得其研究数据的悬赏从125,000 新元(新网)到250,000 新元(S-K)不等。

劇透 -   :
ALEXANDRA SOSA
(MINDSTORM NEUROTECHNOLOGIES, NEONET)
As of last summer, Doctor Alexandra Sosa retired from Mindstorm. This was an abrupt and sudden retirement, a bizarre end to an otherwise stellar career. Some of her closest colleagues indicated that she was quite shaken and not herself when she retired. In addition, there is chatter on ShadowSea that Sosa hired runners to break into Mindstorm’s and NeoNET’s records to delete the last six months of her research. To my knowledge, none of her research survived that purge. So far, Sosa refuses to talk about what she may have discovered during that time. One
cannot help but notice the date of her retirement, and whether it had anything to do with the situation in Boston, which started merely twenty-four hours after Sosa retired from Mindstorm. I
have heard that NeoNET wants to get her research by any means necessary, while other corporations are still looking to extract her, to try to convince her to spill those secrets. There are rewards on ShadowSea and other data havens from these megacorporations, ranging from 125,000 nuyen (NeoNET) to 250,000 nuyen (Saeder-Krupp) to obtain this research data from Sosa.

迈克尔·哈伯德
(头脑风暴神经技术,新网)
很明显,新网没有足够快地将迈克尔·哈伯德从曼哈顿迁移出去。哈伯德是一名研究人员,最初被他们从幸福那边带走。哈伯德的尸体于2076年4月30日在Z区被发现。官方称生活在Z区的新无政府主义帮派应为他的死负责,尽管大多数人对这个糟糕的表面解释没有过多关注。而且,哈伯德为头脑风暴神经技术工作时留下的所有文件都被偷了,大概是给了幸福。新网想要回数据,并腐化或破坏幸福持有的数据。幸福向完成这一任务的狂奔者发放了75,000新元的奖励。

劇透 -   :
MICHAEL HUBBARD
(MINDSTORM NEUROTECHNOLOGIES, NEONET)
Apparently, NeoNET didn’t relocate Michael Hubbard from Manhattan fast enough. Hubbard is a researcher they originally extracted from Shiawase. Hubbard’s body was recovered on April 30, 2076, in the Terminal Z-Zone. His death was officially blamed on the neo-anarchist gangs that live in the Terminal Z-Zone, though most don’t put a lot of stock in that lousy cover story. It was also discovered that all files pertaining to the work Hubbard did for Mindstorm Neurotechnologies were stolen, presumably given to Shiawase. NeoNET would like that data back, and for the information Shiawase possesses to be corrupted or destroyed. Shiawase posted a reward of 75,000 nuyen for the runner team that accomplishes this task.

史蒂文·凯莱
(阿瑞斯集成解决方案)
这份名单上的另一位已故研究员是来自阿瑞斯集成解决方案的史蒂文·凯莱。我在上一份文件中没有提到凯莱,因为他直到后来才出现在我的雷达上。我曾提到,没有太多的游侠骑士感染CFD,而凯莱就是原因,因为他负责检查和改进游侠骑士的任何强化殖装并识别与隔离任何安装未经授权的殖装并暴露在CFD病毒中的安保人员。他同样负责让每个病例都保持沉默,以免引起公众恐慌。凯莱总共将75个被感染的游侠骑士从纽约市的街道上带离。凯莱在2077年月8日的一次拙劣的撤出尝试中被杀。暗影海的许多人相信,为孤星工作的狂奔者执行了这次拙劣的撤出行动。

劇透 -   :
STEVEN KELLEY
 (ARES INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS)
Another deceased researcher on this list was Steven Kelley from Ares Integrated Solutions. I had not talked about Kelley in the previous file, as he had not popped up on my radar until afterwards. I had mentioned that not too many within Knight Errant had been exposed as head cases. Well, Kelley was the reason, as he was responsible for inspecting and improving any augmentations that Knight Errant cops received, as well as identifying and isolating cops who acquired unauthorized ‘ware and had been exposed to the CFD virus. He was also charged with keeping each infected case quiet so as to not panic the public. In total, Kelley got seventy-five infected Knight Errant cops off the streets in the New York City area. Kelley was killed during a botched extraction attempt on January 8, 2077. Many on ShadowSea believe runners working for Lone Star carried out the botched extraction.

蒂安娜·费尔贝恩
(地平线)
蒂安娜·费尔贝恩博士在地平线的沃德岛康复和精神病中心工作。去年秋天,费尔贝恩在下班后离开了这个设施,再也没有回家见她的妻子。所有迹象均表明这不是一次典型的超企撤出行动。相反,暗影海的传言表明,这可能是一组脑病患的所作所为。费尔贝恩在处理脑病患时没有留下最干净的记录;她经常使用可疑和/或不道德的手段来推动她的研究。费尔贝恩也许故意让病人感染CFD病毒,因而她可以有持续不断的新病人来研究。这次失踪很可能是一种报复行为。如果不是,这可能意味着这些脑病患是为了别的目的。地平线对找回蒂安娜·费尔贝恩很感兴趣,希望了解她被带走的原因,并为她的安全康复提供了10万新元的奖励。如果脑病患们确实杀死了她,对于能确认费尔贝恩死亡的人地平线也将提供3万新元奖金。

劇透 -   :
TIANA FAIRBAIRN (HORIZON)
Doctor Tiana Fairbairn worked in Horizon’s Rehabilitation and Psychiatric Center on Ward’s Island. Last autumn, Fairbairn left the facility at the end of her shift and never made it home to her wife. All indicators suggest this was not a typical megacorporation extraction. Instead, chatter on ShadowSea suggests this could have been the work of a group of head cases. Fairbairn did not
have the cleanest track record when it came to working with head cases; she often employed questionable and/or unethical means to further her research. Fairbairn was not above deliberately infecting her patients with the CFD virus so she’d have a continual stream of new patients to research. This disappearance could very well have been an act of revenge. If not, it could mean these head cases wanted Fairbairn for some other purpose. Horizon is interested in recovering Tiana Fairbairn and learning why she was taken, and is offering a 100,000-nuyen reward for her safe recovery. Horizon will also pay out a 30,000-nuyen reward for confirmation of Fairbairn’s death if the head cases have killed her.

朱利安·博罗丁菠萝丁
(天演)
朱利安·博罗丁博士是天演在曼哈顿红星诊所最有经验的研究人员之一。他领导着研究CFD的团队。去年年底,博罗丁失踪了。尽管他被撤出了,但他的家人却没有。天演和他的家人仍在寻找他。一项内部调查显示,三津浜计算机技术可能要对博罗丁的失踪负责,而他现在的位置还不清楚。天演为成功带回博罗丁的人给出20万新元的奖励,而博罗丁的家人在他回来后还会额外奖励5万新元。

劇透 -   :
JULIAN BORODIN
 (EVO)
Doctor Julian Borodin was one of Evo’s most experienced researchers at the Manhattan Red Star clinic. He was heading up the team studying CFD. Toward the end of the year, Borodin disappeared. Although he was extracted, his family was not. Both Evo and his family are still searching for him. An internal investigation suggests that Mitsuhama Computer Technologies could be responsible for Borodin’s disappearance, and his current location is unknown. Evo has a 200,000-nuyen reward for the successful return of Borodin, while Borodin’s family also has
a 50,000-nuyen reward for his return.

>在洛杉矶,有传言说,一个新的地方互助团体正在从新涌现的脑病患中的形成。这个团体自称为“新生命”,从街头的流言来看,他们是由互助的脑病患组成的。看起来就数量而言他们是安全的。这些脑病患试图接受他们的双重生活,并学习如何与他们大脑中的每一个人格共处。他们还努力向更大的社区传授对新生活方式的容忍。目前,他们的成员大约有二十五名泛人类,而且还在增长。没有人知道他们的领袖是谁。由于显而易见的原因,他们的成员暂时保持沉默。谁知道这场运动会不会像泛人类之母或尸鬼权利委员会那样流行起来呢? 还是说它会被现存于街道上的恐惧和不宽容扼杀?但这是一件需要加以关注的事,特别是如果我们在未来发现类似的群体在其他蔓城区扩张的时候。
>Bull
劇透 -   :
>In Los Angeles, there are whispers of a new, local support group that is forming from the emergence of new head cases. This group calls itself “New Lives, ” and from word on the streets, is made up of head cases supporting each other. Safety in numbers and all that. These head cases are trying to accept their dual lives and are trying to learn how to come to terms with every personality inside their heads. They are also working to teach tolerance of their new lifestyles to the larger community. Right now, their membership is estimated to be around twenty-five metahumans and growing. No one knows who their leader is. Their membership is being kept quiet for the time being for obvious reasons. Who knows whether this movement will catch on like Mothers of Metahumanity or the Ghoul Rights Committee or if it gets snuffed out
from all the fear and intolerance that’s currently on the streets, but it’s something to be aware of and keep an eye on, especially if we see similar groups popping up in the future in other sprawls.
>Bull

CFD病毒也影响了我们文化中的精英阶层,即那些在私营和公共部门拥有权威地位的阶层。这些肥猫希望能长久地保持自己的权力地位或他们有声望的工作岗位。这些贵族——-职业政治家、超企CEO、终身教授、高级军事领导人或其他商人——寻求基因疗法和纳米技术这样的治疗方式,冒着被CFD感染的风险,而不是做最明智的选择:退休。这种对“保持在位”的执着让许多绝望的商人和政府官员因为治疗而感染这种病毒,从而为这些不可预测的烙印人格打开了他们的权力之门。有些泛人类可能会想办法控制他们的替代人格,但对许多其他人来说,这些人格只会为他们自己的利益而行动。

劇透 -   :
The CFD virus has also affected the elite class in our culture, those with positions of authority in the private and public sectors. These fat cats wish to remain in their positions of power or in their prestigious jobs for as long as possible. These aristocrats—career politicians, megacorporate CEOs, academic professors on tenure, top military leaders, or other businessmen—seek out risky medical treatments in the form of genetic therapies and nanotech, risking CFD instead of doing the most sensible thing: retire. This obsession to remain relevant has opened many of these desperate businessmen and government officials to acquiring this virus from their treatments, thus opening up their positions of power to these unpredictable imprinted personalities. Some metahumans may find ways to control their alternate personalities, but for many others, these personalities will act in their own self-interests.

很难准确地列出公司部门内部所有可能受到cfd病毒影响的经理们,因为这些公司倾向于让这些病患保持沉默(或者在普罗透斯AG的情况下,以一种极端的方式封锁整个区域)。在许多情况下,他们迅速采取行动,防止(这些病患)对其公众形象和内部运作造成任何损害。,确保问题尽快消失(或以其他方式安插进别的公司,将他们变成间谍和双重间谍)。然而,我设法打听到这些公司中的一些可能被感染的个体,并将他们列在潜在的受cfd感染的企业公民侧栏中。这些人在他们的公司里仍然很活跃,他们的影响力可以保护他们免遭直接行动。有些名字可能会让你大吃一惊,如果当你开始怀疑如果他们被感染时,他们的位置上会发生什么,你可能会对此感到畏缩。

劇透 -   :
It’s been difficult to get an exact listing of all the executives and managers within the corporate sector who may have been compromised by the CFD virus, as the corporations tend to keep those instances very quiet (or in Proteus AG’s case, going to an extreme form of lock down). In many cases, they take swift action to prevent any damage to their public images and internal operations, making sure the problems go away as quickly as possible (or are otherwise inserted into other corporations, turned into spies and double agents). However, I managed to learn of individuals within these corporations who may be infected, and listed them in the Potential CFD-Infected Corporate Citizens sidebar. These individuals are still active within their corporations, where their influence may protect them from direct action being taken against them. Some of the names may surprise you and may make you cringe as you start to wonder what head cases may do in their positions if they are infected.

这正成为大型企业的一个问题,因为越来越多的精英希望通过这些恢复性程序来避免退休。如果不能治愈cfd,就有可能在这些公司高管阶层中出现CFD疫情的爆发,因为他们有钱和动力去尽可能地保留他们的宝贵事业,即使这意味着他们的头脑可能不再是他们自己的。

劇透 -   :
This is becoming a problem for the megacorporations, as more of their elite look toward these restorative procedures to save them from having to retire. Without a cure for CFD, there is the possibility that there will be an explosion of CFD within those corporate executives’ ranks, since they have the money and the drive to save their precious careers for as many years as they can
squeeze out, even if it means that their minds may no longer end up being their own.

尽管追踪cfd病毒在各大超企和公司的其他部门中难以捉摸的传播已被证明是极其困难的,但政府官员是公职人员,并持续暴露在在聚光灯下。他们的行为和行事规律更容易为公众和媒体所知。最近几个月,新闻报道称至少有20名CAS和UCAS的国会议员和参议员可能因为他们最近的基因治疗或纳米技术植入治疗而感染CFD病毒。除了几个例外,这些政客们普遍否认这种说法。出于他们所在国家的隐私法,就没有任何(合法的)方法来核实对他们的指控,除非有关的个人自愿选择接受测试并分享那些测试结果。因此,没有什么能阻止他们继续任职。然而,因为市民仍对CFD及其可能对他们带来的影响感到恐惧,被指控的国会议员和参议员的得票数已经下降到不到10%。这些政客中没有一个是可以重新当选的(除非有激进的选举干预)。问题在于,他们中的许多人任期还剩两年到四年,这给了任何一个有影响力的人影响政策的机会。

劇透 -   :
Although tracking down the elusive spread of the CFD virus inside the various megacorporations and other parts of the corporate sector has proven extremely difficult, government officials are public officials, and are constantly in the spotlight. Their behaviors and routines are a lot more accessible to the public and to the media. In recent months, the news reports that at least twenty CAS and UCAS congressmen and senators may be infected with the CFD virus from their recent gene therapy or nanotech implant sessions. With a couple of exceptions, these politicians have universally denied the claims. With privacy laws the way they are in these countries, there are no (legal) ways to verify the claims against them unless the individual in question willingly chooses to be tested and volunteers to share those test results. As such, there is nothing stopping them from continuing to serve in their posts. However, with the public still frightened over CFD and what it may mean for them, all polling numbers for the accused Congressmen and Senators have tanked to less than ten percent. None of these politicians will be re-electable (barring some radical election tampering). The problem is that many still have anywhere from two to four years remaining in their terms, giving any imprinted personalities the opportunity to influence policy.

>特别是在UCAS和CAS,他们正在考虑立法要求对那些被指控为感染CFD的民选官员的人员进行测试。如果结果为阳性,他们就会因精神不健全而被要求辞职。显然,既定的政治阶层不喜欢这项立法,但人民喜欢。政客们可能除了将其通过外别无选择,但通过选举,否则就会冒着在选举中被另一方完全压倒的风险。然而,在政治领域还有另一股令人不安的运动,试图把强制性测试的受试者范围扩大到每一个人(只要有合理的被感染证据)。如果检测结果呈阳性,一些立法建议将他们强制隔离,可能是关进全新的集中营里。这一运动回避了一个问题:“什么感染证据合理到足以强制某人接受测试?”更重要的是,这项立法是那种会滑坡到极端情境并且被可怕地滥用的法律。希望这一切不会发生。
>K街偶客

劇透 -   :
>In the UCAS and CAS in particular, they are considering legislation to mandate tests for those in elected offices who are accused of being infected with CFD. If it comes out positive, then they will be required to resign from office for not being of “sound mind.” Obviously, the established political class does not like this legislation, but the people do. Politicians may have no choice but
to pass it, or risk the possibility of a wave election. However, there is another disturbing movement in the political sectors that seeks to expand mandatory testing for anyone who is accused (with reasonable evidence) of being infected. If the tests come back positive, some of this legislation suggests they will be forcefully quarantined, possibly in brand-new concentration
camps. This movement begs the question, “What is considered reasonable evidence of infection to mandate someone to take the test?” And more importantly, this legislation is one of those slippery slope scenarios, where it can be taken to an extreme level and abused horribly. Let’s hope that doesn’t come to pass.
>Kay St. Irregular

>听起来像女巫狩猎的回归。
>Pistons
劇透 -   :
>Talk about bringing back the witch hunts.
>Pistons

>既然我们在这里谈论政府,那么苏族国对脑病患的开放边境政策进行的怎么样?他们遇到了什么问题吗?
>Danger Sensei
劇透 -   :
>Since we’re talking governments here, what’s going on with the Sioux Nation and their open borders policy for head cases? Are they experiencing any problems?
>Danger Sensei

>据我所知,苏族国的脑崩溃感染率相对而言没有变化,因为他们邀请了所有头部病例来他们的国家接受治疗。然而大问题在于,这些外国患者将苏族国视为避难所,并试图在那里定居下来,而不是仅仅停留在那里接受他们神经科学家的治疗。这意味着感染这种疾病的盎格鲁人浪潮正在淹没苏族。说苏族人对这项政策不满意不过是轻描淡写的说法。在过去的六个月里,在夏延已经有大量对于此政策的抗议,其中一些抗议行为已经变得暴力起来。苏族国家警察逮捕了近350名抗议者,并杀害了近三十五人。自从这个政策被执行起,近60名盎格鲁人被当地暴徒作为目标,遭到残酷殴打或杀害。我猜酋长会议在事情超出控制之前撤销他们的决定。
>Mika
劇透 -   :
>To my knowledge, the Sioux Nation’s rate of head crash infection amongst the native population is relatively unchanged since they invited all head cases to come to their nation for treatment. The big problem, however, is that these foreigner head cases see the Sioux Nation as a sanctuary and are trying to settle there, instead of just stopping by for treatments from their leading neuroscientists. That means waves of Anglos with this disease are flooding the Sioux Nation. To say the Sioux people are not happy with this policy is an understatement. For the past six months, there have been massive protests in Cheyenne over this policy, some of which have turned violent. The Sioux National Police have arrested nearly 350 protesters, and have killed nearly thirty-five. Since this policy was enforced, nearly sixty Anglo head cases have been targeted by local mobs and have been brutally beaten or killed. I would suggest that the Council of Chiefs reverse their decision before things get even further out of hand.
>Mika

>在苏族国,更让人焦虑的是两起涉及病毒的事故:一起发生在夏延的风河公司综合体,另一起发生在夏延军事综合体。在这两起事故中,近六十名研究人员和其他工作人员接触了CFD病毒,如果狂奔者的街头谈话被证明是真的,那么许多研究者就暴露在至少三种新的病毒毒株中,这些毒株可能比我们在波士顿看到的毒力强得多。
>Stone
劇透 -   :
>Adding to the anxiety over head cases in the Sioux Nation is the fact there have been two accidents involving the virus: one at Wind River Corporation complex in Cheyenne, the other at the Cheyenne Military Complex. Between these two accidents, nearly sixty researchers and other staff have been exposed to the CFD virus, and if local talk in runner hangouts prove true, many of those researchers were exposed to at least three new strains of the virus—strains that could be much more virulent than what we have seen in Boston.
>Stone

>看起来好像所有的强化殖装在苏族一开始都很受欢迎。但萨满们在酋长会议和长老委员会中支配着文化和统治阶级。他们有着与生俱来的,对这些增强殖装的不信任和鄙视。如果这些恐慌持续下去,这种事故可能会在不久之后引发对苏族国内各种形式的强化殖装的严厉镇压。
>Lyran
劇透 -   :
>As if augmentations were all that popular to begin with in the Sioux Nation. Shamans dominate the culture and ruling class in the Council of Chiefs and the Council of Elders. And they have an inherent mistrust of and disdain for these augmentations as it is. Such accidents may provoke a harsh crackdown on augmentations in the Sioux Nation in all forms before long if these scares continue.
>Lyran

>CFD病毒成了另一种抹黑你对手以赢得一场选举的好方法。我可以遇见到下一个竞选季中,在竞选广告中,候选人们将指责他们的竞争对手是脑病患或者在某种程度上与脑病患相关。
>K街偶客
劇透 -   :
>The CFD virus: another great way of smearing your rival to win an election. I can see the next campaign season now, with accusations flying in campaign commercials that the candidates’ rivals are head cases, or that they are, in some way, associated with a head case.
>Kay St. Irregular

>说起来,K,我记得CAS参议员只限四个任期?为什么他们会被诱惑去使用基因疗法?他们不能在没有使用这些疗法的情况下度过他们的任期吗?
>Pistons
劇透 -   :
>By the way, Kay, I thought CAS senators were limited to four terms? Why would the CAS Senators be enticed to use genetic therapies? Can’t they just carry out their terms without the use of these therapies?
>Pistons

>如果他们是精灵那确实没问题。二十四年对于精灵来说可能不成问题,但这段时长确实会影响其他所有的泛人类的生理情况。另外,自我支配着政治。这些政客们,就像许多媒体名人一样,不想在晚年显得憔悴。他们想优雅地适应年龄,这样他们就可以在办公室里与某个二十多岁的实习生*勾搭上。相信我,这种事发生地你想象的还要频繁。
>K街偶客
*译注:此处应指克林顿的“拉链门”事件
劇透 -   :
>They could if they were elves. Twenty-four years may be nothing for elves, but that time really takes its toll on the physical conditions of all other metahumans. Plus, ego dominates politics. These politicians, like so many of the media celebrities, don’t want to look haggard in their late
terms; they want to age gracefully so they can hook up with that twenty-something-year-old intern in their office. Trust me, it happens more than you think.
>Kay St. Irregular

在许多机构中,当选的官员并不是唯一帮助传播CFD病毒的人。许多曾经接受过基因治疗和纳米技术植入的职业公务员不愿放弃他们在政府中的安逸地位。此外还有政治任命人员的问题,他们有着适当的关系,可以以某种身份维持几十年的权力。而且我们还还没把许多设立终身职位的政府机构,如苏族长老委员会,甚至于UCAS最高法院考虑进去。在过去的两个月里,许多媒体推测,UCAS最高法院的阿米莉亚·费舍尔法官接受了基因治疗,以解决与她心脏状况有关的某些健康问题。现年93岁的费舍尔法官,已经在这个位置上任职43年。治疗程序的披露增加了这样一种可能性,即现在UCAS最高法院中坐着一名脑病患,做出可能会影响UCAS几代人的裁决。到目前为止,费舍尔都否认了这样的指控,声称她的身体状况不是用基因疗法治疗的,而是通过使用魔法医疗手段解决的。因为费舍尔没有提供任何证据来反驳对她的指控,许多人要求她辞职。而且,她也没有自愿接受测试。这不仅助长了要求修改隐私法的呼声,也让人们对UCAS司法系统的其他部分感到好奇。许多下级法院的法官也已经供职几十年,能保证这些他们的健康状况的技术手段就和最高法院大法官的职位一样诱人。每一位试图通过人为手段延长法官任期的法官都有可能代表一个新的脑病患的出现。
劇透 -   :
In many institutions, elected officials aren’t the only ones helping spread the CFD virus. Many career civil service workers who have undergone gene therapy and nanotech implants don’t want to give up their cushy positions in government. There is also the matter of political appointees, who, with the right connections, can maintain their power in some capacity for decades. And that is not taking into account positions in various governments that have life terms, such as the Council of Elders in the Sioux Nation and even the UCAS Supreme Court. In the last two months, many in the media have speculated that Justice Amelia Fisher of the UCAS Supreme Court underwent genetic therapy to resolve certain health issues relating to her heart condition. Justice Fisher, age 93, is in her forty-third year of service on the bench, and the revelation of such a procedure has raised the possibility that there is now a head crasher sitting on the UCAS Supreme Court, making rulings that could influence UCAS law for generations. So far, Fisher has denied such allegations, claiming her medical condition was treated not with genetic therapies, but through the use of a magic practitioner. Since Fisher has not provided any evidence to back up her claims, many demand that she step down. For the record, she has also not volunteered to be tested. This is not only adding to the calls for changes to the privacy laws, it is also making people wonder about the rest of the UCAS judicial system. Many judges in the lower courts have also been in their positions for decades, and technology to extend these judges’ health continues to be just as enticing to them as it is for a Supreme Court justice. Each judge who seeks to extend their stay on the bench through artificial means potentially represents a new head case down the line.

>回到苏族国的话题,克里克部落的长老阿克克于3月29日因与CFD有关的并发症去世。从那时起,又有两位长老:瓦坎与罗塔格患上了与CFD症状类似的疾病。似乎有人试图干涉苏族国政治,改变长老会议的组成。
>Stone
劇透 -   :
>Going back to the topic of the Sioux Nation, Elder Ackak of the Creek tribe passed away March 29th fromcomplications associated with CFD. Since that time, two more Elders appear to have contracted symptoms similar to those of CFD, elders Wahkan and Rowtag. Seems like someone is trying to meddle in Sioux politics and alter the make-up of the Council of Elders.
>Stone

>如果我们这个世界的精英们因为他们的狂妄自大而容易受到CFD的影响,你认为要多久才会有一个公司法庭的法官受到侵袭?还是说已经出现了?
>Frosty
劇透 -   :
>If the elite of our world are so susceptible to CFD due to their hubris, how long do you think it will be before it strikes a Corporate Court Justice? Or has it already?
> Frosty

边栏:潜在的已感染CFD的公司员工
发帖者:THE SMILING BANDIT

劇透 -   :
POTENTIAL CFD-INFECTED CORPORATE WORKERS
POSTED BY: THE SMILING BANDIT

在过去的8到12个月里,下面列出的这些有影响力的商人个性中那些不同寻常的怪癖,开始变得引人注目起来——恰恰是在这个CFD变得更加普遍的时候。一些人表现出与CFD相似的症状,但其他症状可能是由另一些原因引起的——家庭生活的变化,极度的疲劳(毕竟这些专业人员大多都是工作狂),其他无害的医疗条件或精神障碍,虚假的谣言,以及各种对手的诽谤。还有其他更阴险的解释——从与虫精魂的融合到被邪魔取代。
劇透 -   :
The influential businessmen listed below publicly display unusual quirks in their personalities that have become noticeable in the last eight to twelve months, when CFD became much more prevalent. Some have shown symptoms that are similar to those of CFD, while other symptoms might be explained by other causes—changes in their home lives, extreme fatigue (these professionals tend to be obsessive workaholics, after all), other innocuous medical conditions or mental disorders, false rumors, and slander from various rivals. There could also be other, more sinister explanations—from merging with insect spirits to shedim-spirit takeovers.

一个人不应该把这看作是一个打击名单或什么东西,而是一种了解那些可能拥有权力与地位的脑病患,以及CFD病毒如何在这些公司内传播的途径。我们对这些脑病患了解得越多,我感觉就越好。我有一种感觉,这个名单只会继续增长,直到CFD病毒最终被消除。当然,我们也不该忘记我们中的一个人,他可能和名单上的任何人一样危险,如果不是更危险的话:快杰克/Search,他一直保持着感染状态直到今天。

劇透 -   :
One should not treat this as a hit list or anything, but rather as a way to be aware of head cases who may be in positions of power, and to understand how the CFD virus may be spreading inside these corporations. The more we know about these head cases, the better I will feel. And I have a feeling that this list will only continue to grow until the CFD virus is finally eliminated. Of course, we must also not forget about one of our own, who may be just as dangerous as anyone on this list, if not more so: Fastjack/Search, who remains infected to this day.

阿瑞斯
特洛伊·卡彭特,阿瑞斯全球娱乐的副总裁

劇透 -   :
ARES
Troy Carpenter, Ares Global Entertainment Vice President

阿兹特科
加布里埃尔·桑多瓦尔,基因技术部门的神经外科医生
J.J.哈文 Jr 阿兹特科董事会

劇透 -   :
AZTECHNOLOGY
Gabriel Sandoval, Neurosurgeon, Genetique
J.J. Harvin Jr., Aztechnology Board of Directors

天演
契卡洛夫·安德烈维奇,潘索达因公司的高级遗传学家
廖夏·奥列格维娜,潘索达因公司的遗传学家
弗拉达·格里高利夫那,潘索达因公司的首席财务官
石川·快斗,潘索达因公司的计算机工程师
叶戈罗夫·列奥尼多维奇,潘索达因公司的市场总监
山崎·达也,晓科技的常务总经理

劇透 -   :
EVO
Chkalov Andreevich, Senior Geneticist, Pensodyne
Lesya Olegovna, Geneticist, Pensodyne
Vlada Grigorievna, Chief Financial Officer, Pensodyne
Kaito Ishikawa, Computer Engineer, Pensodyne
Yegorov Leonidovich, Marketing Director, Pensodyne
Tatsuya Yamasaki, Chief Operating Officer, Xiao Technologies

地平线
塔姆·雷耶斯,奇点公司的副总裁

劇透 -   :
HORIZON
Tam Reyes, Vice President, Singularity

三津浜
永田拓巳上校,彼得罗夫斯基安保
希娜·多伊,梅齐游戏公司的质检经理
武田丽娜,黑莲软件的副总裁
绪方大辅,三津浜计算机的高级程序员

劇透 -   :
MITSUHAMA
Colonel Takumi Nagata, Petrovski Security
Hina Doi, Quality Assurance Manager, Meechi Games
Rina Takeda, Vice President, Black Lotus Software
Daisuke Ogata, Senior Programmer, Mitsuhama Computers

物部国际
上野二郎,设计基因公司的神经外科医生
克尔斯蒂·麦格罗里,物部国际的遗传学家
费尔南多·丰塞卡,物部国际的首席遗传学家

劇透 -   :
MONOBE INTERNATIONAL
Jiro Ueno, Neurosurgeon, Designer Genes
Kirsty MacGrory, Geneticist, Monobe International
Fernando Fonseca, Lead Geneticist, Monobe International

新网
艾玛·波特,曼哈顿发展集团的代表
斯瓦拉吉·韦尔盖塞,新网董事会成员
纳撒尼亚尔·贝克,JRJ工业的高级副总裁
安吉拉·沃恩,T99咨询公司思考战车的研究员
梅丽莎·巴洛,超统神经网络的研究员
伊莎贝尔·哈根,沃尔夫软件的计算机工程师

劇透 -   :
NEONET
Emma Porter, NeoNET representative, Manhattan Development Consortium
Swaraj Verghese, NeoNET Board of Directors member
Nathanial Baker, Senior Vice President, JRJ Industries
Angela Vaughn, T99 Think Tank Researcher
Melissa Barlow, Researcher, Transys Neuronet
Isabel Hagen, Computer Engineer, Wolfware

普罗透斯AG
普罗透斯AG一直处于封锁状态,有关于公司及其员工的信息很少。难以知道有多少工人可能会被感染。

劇透 -   :
PROTEUS AG
Proteus AG has been in a state of lockdown, with very little information coming out of the corporation and its employees. It is impossible to know how many workers may be infected.

联络
橘栞 基因工艺公司的神经外科医生
若久长子 基因工艺的CEO

劇透 -   :
RENRAKU
Shiori Tachibana, Neurosurgeon, Gene Craft
Chouko Wakahisa, CEO, Gene Craft

塞达尔-克虏伯
维拉·马夸特,S-K公司的曼哈顿代理
约基姆·布赫霍尔茨,内部审查部门的研究代理

劇透 -   :
SAEDER-KRUPP
Vera Marquardt, Saeder-Krupp Corporate Attorney,Manhattan
Jochim Buchholtz, Investigative Agent, Innenrevision

幸福
莳枫 幸福生物技术的高级部门经理
木村方志 幸福生物技术的首席研究员

劇透 -   :
SHIAWASE
Kaede Maki, Senior Department Manager, Shiawase Biotech
Katashi Kimura, Lead Researcher, Shiawase Biotech

环球全能科技
奥雷利亚诺·内格瑞尼,高级副总裁
伊索尔·桑,德尔塔诊所的领导者
马多克斯·加德纳,英格索尔与伯克利公司的低级副总裁
哈密尔顿·格里姆斯,环球全能科技的CEO

劇透 -   :
UNIVERSAL OMNITECH
Aureliano Negrini, Senior Vice President
Iseul Song, Director of Delta Clinic operations
Maddox Gardener, Junior Vice President, Ingersoil and Berkeley
Hamilton Grimes, CEO, Universal Omnitech

五行
马雪,东方电子的CEO

劇透 -   :
WUXING
Xue Mah, CEO, Eastern Electronics

围绕CFD病毒的事件给经营基因技术或纳米技术产品的公司及其子公司造成了重大的财务损失。独立公司和子公司的股票的市值平均下降了70%,其中有几家刚好徘徊在垃圾债券的标准线之上。大多数狂奔者都不会在意股票的大幅下跌,但他们应该关心一下的。这种有毒的金融环境将使大多数公司吝于发布他们最前沿的技术,特别是当他们害怕环境会阻止个人购买应用新技术的产品时。研究和开发花费了数亿美元,因此,他们发布的技术将仅限于已经拥有受众的技术和疗法。这肯定会影响那些想用最新的殖装真正升级他们的身体的狂奔者。另一方面,约翰逊先生可能会让狂奔者获取他们感兴趣的任何技术的可工作型号,而非寻找不完整的原型或研究数据。这可能意味着,当最新的技术上市时,竞争对手将在发布后的几周内准备好类似的、更便宜的产品。这样的产品多样性总是对消费者(和狂奔者)更有利。

劇透 -   :
The events surrounding the CFD virus caused major financial damage to corporations or their subsidiaries that deal with genetech or nanotech products. Stocks for the independent corporations or subsidiaries have fallen in value by an average of seventy percent, with several hovering just above junk-bond status. Most shadowrunners won’t care about this drastic drop in stock, but they should. Such a toxic financial atmosphere will make most corporations gun shy about releasing their latest, bleeding-edge technology, particularly if they’re afraid the climate will prevent individuals from purchasing the new technology. Research and development costs hundreds of millions of nuyen, so the tech they do release will be limited to therapies and technologies that already have an audience. This will definitely impact runners who are looking to seriously upgrade their bodies with the latest‘ware. On the other hand, Mr. Johnson may be able to get runners to obtain working models of whatever tech they are interested in, instead of settling for incomplete prototypes or research data. This could mean that when the latest tech does hit the market, rival corporations will have similar, cheaper products ready to go within weeks of release. Such product diversity is always better for the consumer (and for the shadowrunner).

公司内部的这种经济不稳定也意味着它们需要重组以应对它们遭受的巨大财政损失。许多关键的泛人类资产已经被解雇,尤其是从那些独立公司手中,如环球全能科技和物部国际。这些解雇听起来像是一家金矿公司希望从竞争对手那里收购资产,但并非如此。大多数研究人员都受到非竞争协议的约束,因此约翰逊先生们仍然需要把他们撤出并赋予他们新的身份。
作为一个额外奖励,很多被解雇的员工将不再处于公司所有的设施或生态建筑中;他们将被转移到低安保等级的环境中,以便狂奔者进行撤出行动。
劇透 -   :
This financial instability within the corporations has also meant restructuring to deal with the massive financial losses they have suffered. Many key metahuman assets have been laid off, particularly from independent corporations such as Universal Omnitech and Monobe International. These layoffs sound like a gold mine forcorporations looking to recruit assets from their rivals, but this is not the case. Most researchers are bound by non-compete agreements, so the Johnsons will still need to extract them and give them new identities. And as a bonus, many of these laid off employees will no longer be in corporate-owned facilities or arcologies; they’ll be moved to less secure surroundings, making extractions easier for shadowrunners.

在街头,狂奔者还能从围绕CFD的恐惧中得到什么呢?由于对潜在客户相互感染的妄想症,许多餐馆、俱乐部和其他娱乐场所正在制定“无赛博殖装,无增强改造”的政策。许多地方正在前门安装新的安全措施,以扫描客户是否有赛博殖装。许多人争辩说设备只能检测到不会将cfd病毒传染给泛人类的增强改造,例如基本的赛博肢体,而会错过更小、更难检测的增强改造,而它们更可能被感染。
劇透 -   :
At street level, what else can runners expect from all this fear surrounding CFD? With all the paranoia over potentially having clients infecting each other, many restaurants, clubs, and other entertainment venues are establishing “no cyberware, no augmentations” policies. Many of these places are installing new security measures at the front doors to scan customers for cyberware. Many argue such devices will only detect augmentations that do not inflict the CFD virus on a metahuman, such as basic cyberlimbs, likely missing the smaller, harder to detect augmentations more likely to be responsible for the infection.

这就是狂奔者下一个问题的一部分:偏见。如果那些受到CFD妄想症影响特别严重的地区的企业看到你装了某种增强改造的话,他们会认为你很可能会为自己安装其它有可能将你暴露于疾病之下的殖装,并因此拒绝服务。您将不会在他们的餐厅受欢迎,更不用说他们为贵宾保留的私人房间了。通常,狂奔者可以通过打点在前门操作安全装置的工作人员来与约翰逊先生会面,但有时保安可能不会接受你的贿赂。有时候,你只能让那些未接受强化的队伍成员进去交谈而你自己只能在外面等着。这可能是有益的,因为许多约翰逊先生和社会上的其他人一样不愿意接触安装强化改造的狂奔者。有报道称,如果约翰逊先生即使看到一点赛博殖装就不会给这个队伍提供任何工作机会,不管这个强化改造会不会引起使用者感染CFD。对约翰逊先生来说,感染的风险是不值得的。在会面开始前,问问掮客约翰逊先生对增强改造的看法是个好主意;这可能有助于你避免浪费时间和失一件工作。
劇透 -   :
That is part of the next problem for runners: profiling. If establishments in areas particularly hard hit by CFD paranoia see that you are enhanced in some way, they feel that there’s a real chance you may have other augmentations that have left you vulnerable to the disease, and may refuse you service. You will not be welcome in their dining areas, let alone their private rooms reserved for VIPs. Usually, runners can meet with Mr. Johnson by bridging the individuals working the security devices at the front doors, but sometimes, security may not take your bribes. And sometimes, you’ll just have to let unaugmented members of your team do the talking for you while you wait outside. This may be beneficial, as many Mr. Johnsons are just as squeamish about dealing with runners with augmentations as the rest of society. There have been reports of Johnsons not offering jobs to their teams if they even see a hint of cyberware, regardless of if the augmentation in question is not known to infect a user with CFD. For many Mr. Johnsons, the risk of infection is not worth it. It is always a good idea to ask the fixer how Mr. Johnson feels about augmented individuals before the meeting; it may save you from wasting your time and losing a job.

约翰逊先生和门卫并不是唯一对拥有增强改造的狂奔者有偏见的人。最近,执法部门只需要一点点挑衅就会截停并搜查那些有强化改造的人。即使这种截停搜查在特定的司法管辖区是非法的,警察给出的“被调查对象的行为异常,我需要检查他们是否感染了CFD”这个理由通常已经足够避免他们与深处饱受CFD之苦地区的上司产生冲突。有时候,他们甚至因为促进公共福祉的搜查行为而得到了升职。而当一个狂奔者正在工作时,如果他们受伤了并且有一份医保马车合同(或其他医疗服务提供商),急救医生可以拒绝为安装增强改造的狂奔者服务。当然,这些急救人员已经被医保马车和其他供应商以违反了他们的服务条款的理由开除了,但这对那些在等待救助时失血过多的狂奔者来说几乎没有什么安慰。
劇透 -   :
Mr. Johnsons and bouncers aren’t the only ones profiling runners with enhancements. Lately, law enforcement needs only a little provocation to stop and search those who are augmented. Even if the stop and search is illegal in a particular jurisdiction, a cop’s response of “the subject was acting unusually, and I needed to check to see if they could be infected with CFD” is usually a good enough reason to keep them from getting into trouble with their superiors in areas hit hard by CFD. Hell, sometimes it even gets them a promotion for looking out for the welfare of the community. And while a runner is out on a job, if they are injured and have a DocWagon contract (or other medical service provider), EMTs could refuse to serve augmented runners. Of course, these EMTs have been fired on the spot for causing DocWagon and other providers to breach their terms of service, but that is of little consolation to runners who bled out while waiting for help.

在街上也出现了一个崭新的现象:一个新的政治俱乐部称自己为“纯正主义者”。这种政策强烈反对大多数形式的增强改造。除非你在事故中失去了自己的胳膊或腿,或者是因为其他原因而瘫痪了,否则他们就会认为(安装殖装的)你是一个可憎的人。对他们而言,你是被用于“抵触自然选择”的“坏科学”或者说“谋利的科学”的例子。对于纯正主义者来说,过度使用这些增强改造确保了那些基因最弱小的人仍然能够竞争和生存。一些纯正主义者满足于在角落里发表演讲以及分发根据他们的信仰制成的小册子。然而,其他人则更加暴力。在过去的一年里,这个激进的反增强组织在全北美袭击了近四百名泛人类。这个群体不仅针对泛人类,还有任何明显与增强改造有关的人,包括人类(这一事实反驳了关于在这场运动背后有着人类至上主义或纯人类国家支持的理论)。随着cfd病毒的传播,这个组织的成员正在迅速增加,每天都有小教堂出现在大部分的蔓城区内。如果你安装了增强改造,但还没有遇到这些人,小心点。你很可能会遇上的。
劇透 -   :
There also appears to be a brand-new phenomenon developing on the streets: a new policlub calling itself “The Purists.” This policlub is vehemently against most forms of augmentations. Unless you’ve lost your arm or leg in an accident, or have otherwise been crippled, they assume you’re a walking abomination. To them, you’re an example of “bad science,” or “science for profit” that is being used to “contravene natural selection.” For The Purists, overuse of these augmentations is ensuring those with the weakest genes can still compete and survive. Some Purists are satisfied just preaching on corners and passing out pamphlets based on their beliefs. Others, however, are much more violent. In the last year, this militant anti-enhancement group attacked nearly four hundred metahumans across North America. This group does not just target metahumans, but anyone with obvious augmentations, including humans (disproving a
leading theory that Humanis or Human Nation is behind this movement). This group is adding members as quickly as the CFD virus is spreading, with chapterhouses appearing daily in most major sprawls. If you are augmented and haven’t encountered these guys yet, be careful. Chances are, you will.

>是的,我听说过这些家伙。他们的一些成员声称CFD是巨龙内战后,龙对我们的惩罚。其他人则声称这是公司法庭的阴谋 他们正在尝试一些奇怪的新的人口控制技术。他们是认真的在讲这些话。如果可能的话最好离他们远点。
>Snopes
劇透 -   :
>Yeah, I’ve heard of these guys. Some of their members are claiming CFD is punishment for us from the dragons after the great dragon civil war. Others claim it’s a conspiracy from the Corporate Court for some bizarre, new population control technique they’re trying. They’re
serious nut jobs. Best to stay out of their way if possible.
>Snopes

虽然一些狂奔者仍然愿意购买新的殖装,特别是基因疗法和纳米技术,但许多狂奔者甚至避免使用安全的赛博殖装和生体殖装。在最近的几个月里,在各种殖装诊所兴起了一股安装热潮,不是针对全新的赛博殖装,而是替换旧赛博殖装的零部件,以使这些老型号工作更长时间。有很多关于CFD如何传播的迷信和误解,但是这种迷信让很多人在黑市上发了财。用于赛博殖装的基本替换组件过去售价50新元,但现在在黑市上卖到了二百新元的价格甚至更高。街头医生和掮客们正在试图利用这一趋势,试图从工作中获得的旧赛博殖装里找出些他们想要的东西。那些大量经营二手赛博殖装的团体,如Tamanous,从那些正寻求目前街头流行殖装的更安全替代品的人那里看到了巨大的利润。
劇透 -   :
While some shadowrunners are still willing to acquire new ’ware, specifically genetic therapies and nanotech, many runners avoid even safe cyberware and bioware. In recent months, there has been a rush of break-ins at various implant clinics, not for brand new cyberware, but for parts and components for older cyberware, to allow older models to stay functional for longer. There’s a lot of superstition and misunderstanding of how CFD is transmitted, but this superstition is making a lot of people rich on the black market. Basic replacement components for cyberware that used to go for fifty nuyen are now selling on the black market for two hundred nuyen, if not more. Street docs and fixers are looking to cash in on that trend, including trying to salvage what they can from used cyberware taken from jobs. Groups that deal in a lot of used cyberware, such as Tamanous, are seeing huge profits from those looking for a safer alternative to the current ’ware on the streets.

有些人试图寻找在CFD病毒出现之前为生体殖装开发的旧产品,尽管这些旧批次产品很少见。在我的专业观点看来,我不能断言植入或许已经过期的生体殖装和执行一项有感染CFD风险的程序哪个更安全。不过一些疯狂的呆子认为这样的风险是值得的。
劇透 -   :
Some are trying to locate older products for bioware created prior to the CFD virus, although these older batches are rare. In my professional opinion, I cannot say whether it is safer implanting bioware past its expiration date or undergoing a procedure that puts you at risk for
CFD. Some crazy drekheads think the risk is worth it either way.

说到机会主义者,有些人在暗中提供虚假的治疗,甚至是针对CFD的“疫苗接种”。我知道在座的大多数人都清楚,不要从别人的货车后面拿什么两百新元的“解药”,但是很多人甘愿上当受骗。在许多情况下,这些“治疗”和“疫苗”都是含有病毒的纳米机器,腐蚀了现有的CFD人格或者使它们更加不稳定,或加速宿主人格被覆盖的过程。在其他情况下,受害者从注射中获得了更多的人格,使他们的处境更加悲惨。许多注射让那些一开始没有这种疾病的人感染上了cfd。
劇透 -   :
Speaking of opportunists, there are those in the shadows who offer false cures and even “vaccinations” against CFD. I know most of you here know better than to take a two-hundred-nuyen “cure” from the back of someone’s van, but there are many others out there who allow themselves to be taken advantage of. In many cases, these “cures” and “vaccines” are nanites that contain the virus, corrupting the existing CFD personalities and
making them more unstable, or accelerating the process of the host being overwritten. In other cases, victims receive additional personalities from the injections, making their dire situation even worse. Many of the injections inflict CFD on those who didn’t have the disease in
the first place.

有很多混蛋藏在阴影中,我提醒大家,在这个时候,没有任何可靠的方法来治疗或治愈CFD。任何承诺做这件事的人都只是想要我们的钱。我所能说的就是,兄弟们,保持安全,把你可能听说过的任何关于波士顿或cfd病毒传播的消息都拿出来,并且小心那些该死的纯正主义者。
劇透 -   :
There are a lot of bastards out there in the shadows, and I remind everyone that at this time, there is no reliable way to treat or cure CFD. Anyone who promises to do such a thing is trying to take your money. All I can say, chummers, is stay safe, take any news you may have heard about Boston or the spread of the CFD virus with a grain of salt, and watch out for those damn Purists.
« 上次编辑: 2018-11-29, 周四 10:52:14 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-07-18, 周三 02:37:48 »
一线光明
劇透 -   :
A TUNNEL, BUT NO LIGHT YET

发布者:Butch
<私人论坛/私人聊天 开始于2077年7月12日 11:40。
被邀请的接入点成员/宾客:Butch,Bull,Netcat,The Smiling
Bandit, KAM, Nephrine>

劇透 -   :
POSTED BY: BUTCH
<Private Forum/Private Chat began 1140 hours, 07/12/2077.
Invited JackPointers/Guests: Butch, Bull, Netcat, The Smiling
Bandit, KAM, Nephrine>

我不可能在我将要说的话中增加足够的限定词。这不是隧道尽头的灯。这只是简单地指出,这是隧道,而不是一堵墙。我们距离将要脱离险境还有很远,但我们的处境比几周前要好。当你读到这篇文章时,不要激动,因为这不是你们希望我说出口的那种东西。
      直奔主题的话:我可能已经发现了治疗的开始。
劇透 -   :
I cannot possibly add enough qualifiers to what I am about to say. This is not the light at the end of the tunnel. This is simply pointing out that there is a tunnel, rather than a wall. We are not even fragging close to being out of the woods, but we’re better off than we were even a few weeks ago. Do not get excited when you read this, because it is not what you are all hoping I’ll say.
With that out of the way: I may have discovered the beginning of a treatment.

尽管只会在少数情况下有用,而且即使潜在的治疗也是高风险的的,但在理想的情况下,这种疗法在理论上能够阻止CFD的人格碎片全面覆盖一个人的头脑。尽管如此,我不希望这种情况像野火一样蔓延,给人以虚假的希望。已经有太多太多关于cfd治疗或治愈的谣言在媒体里蔓延了,我不想再增加了。我鄙视给予虚假希望的行为,也不会为给予任何人的这种希望负责。在一段时间之内,对cfd每一次迭代的治疗将不会是正确的。这一点再强调也不为过——脑病患们的心态已经是脆弱、不稳定的了,而错误的谣言被证明什么也不是可能让他们中的某个人选择吞枪自尽。这件事应该在那些可以提供帮助的人之中传播,但是请一定注意你把它告诉了谁。我希望我已经说清楚了。现在,看点好东西吧。
劇透 -   :
This will only be useful in a small minority of cases, and even then the potential treatment is extremely risky, but in ideal circumstances, this would be theoretically capable of preventing the full takeover of a mind by CFD’s personality fragments. That said, I do not want this spreading like wildfire and giving false hope. There are already far, far, far too many rumors of a CFD treatment or cure in the pipe, and I don’t want to add to that. I despise giving false hope and will not be responsible for causing it in anyone. A cure or treatment for every CFD iteration is not right around the corner and will not befor some time. This cannot be stressed enough—headcases are already in fragile, unstable mindsets, and the wrong rumor turning out to be nothing could be all it takes for one of them to swallow their gun. This should be disseminated among those who can help, but please, please be careful with who you tell. I hope I’ve made myself clear. Now, onto the good stuff.

买家的懊悔
劇透 -   :
BUYER’S REMORSE

我们都意识到了超智能现象——一种以不同于泛人类的奇怪形式出现的AI,因此与大多数交互方式相去甚远。似乎至少有一个超智能被用于产生出现在脑病患中的人格片段。在我为我的研究与cfd受害者一起工作时,我发现了一名听信了街上有人有治愈方法的错误流言而从监禁中逃离的联络上班族。这些谣言把他带到了我的诊所,这个事实让我很不安。如果有人知道这些流言从何而来,并且说出来的话,我会很感激你。我想保持沉默,直到我有什么东西能阻止企业让我闭嘴的行为,或者我开始建立一些声誉而不仅仅是修补弹孔的时候。
劇透 -   :
We’re all aware of the xenosapient AI phenomenon—artificial intelligence that takes on strange forms alien to metahumanity, and is thus distanced from most interaction. It seems that at least one of these xenosapients was used in generating personality fragments that appear in head cases. While working with CFD victims for my research, I discovered a Renraku sarariman who had escaped confinement based on false rumors that someone on the streets had a cure. These rumors led him to my practice, a fact that unnerves me. If anyone has information on where these rumors are coming from, I would appreciate if you spoke up. I want to keep this quiet until I have something, lest the corps shut me down, or I begin to develop a reputation for more than just patching bullet holes.

不管怎么说,这位先生正处于CFD的最后阶段,当他的人格被接管时,我发现自己被介绍给了一个名为Phalanx的实体,尽管当时我还不知道这个名字。它立即要求被关押,并以VR模式进入矩阵。这让我很困惑,因为它没有通讯链,病人也没有提到自己是个超链者。通过检查他迟钝的身体,我发现了一种脑病患的全新能力:一些传递人格碎片的纳米机器能够形成一个矩阵装置,而且不同于植入式的碟板。病人似乎不知道这样的装置,并且即使被告知了这件事也无法访问它。当它(人格碎片)控制身体的时候,它除了浏览矩阵,什么也不做,也没有寻找任何特定的信息,只是在主机上与网格上空转,环顾四周,干诸如此类的事情。然后就没了。它拒绝了所有的对话,无论是在线的还是离线的。当这个上班族(他的名字我不会在帖子里发出来,所以别问了)恢复对身体的控制时,他心烦意乱,请求我进行治疗。不用说,我没有治愈的办法,但我总是愿意在志愿者身上测试新的方法。我不断尝试与Phalanx取得联系,但从那以后,它只会通过矩阵从同一个主机以加密的矩阵语言说话。从那时起,所有的尝试都失败了,直到我有了一个主意。
劇透 -   :
Regardless, this gentleman was in the final stages of CFD, and when his fragments took over, I found myself introduced to an entity known as Phalanx, though the name was unknown to me at the time. It immediately requested confinement and entered the matrix in VR. This confused me a great deal, as it had no commlink, and the patient did not make any mention of being a technomancer. Examining his inert body led to the discovery of a new ability of select head cases: Some nanomachines that delivered the personality fragment are capable of forming a Matrix device not unlike an implanted cyberdeck. The patient seemed to have no knowledge of such a device and could not access it when informed. While it was in control, it did nothing but browse the Matrix, not looking for any particular information, just idling in hosts, on grids, looking around, that sort of thing. Nothing more. It refused all conversation, online or offline. When the sarariman (whose name I will not be posting,so don’t ask) resumed control, he was distraught and begged me for a cure. Needless to say, I didn’t have one, but I’m always willing to test new methods on volunteers. I made repeated attempts to make contact with Phalanx, but from then on it would only speak in encoded Matrix languages, through the Matrix, always from the same host. From then on, all attempts failed, until I got an idea.

我雇了一个超链者来编码一个网精,通过它我们可以和Phalanx交谈。Netcat,这与你为什么被加进这个对话有关,所以请注意。我联系不上(或负担不起)你,所以我不得不到接入点外面去寻求在这件事上的帮助。幸运的是,一位来自东海岸的前碟客在她浮现之后搬到西雅图重新开始工作,她是一名超链者,现在的名字是Respec。我曾经和她共事过一次,我问她是否愿意创造一个网精来和Phalanx交流。让我松一口气的是,她同意了。Bull,我会给你发送她的通讯码。请允许Respec访问此对话,她将在会议上发布她的记录。
劇透 -   :
I hired a technomancer to compile a sprite through which we could speak to Phalanx. Netcat, this has to do with why you were added to this conversation, so pay attention. I couldn’t contact (or afford) you, so I had to look outside JackPoint for assistance in this matter. As luck would have it, an ex-decker from the East Coast moved to Seattle for a fresh start after her Emergence; a technomancer that now goes by the name of Respec. I worked with her once in the past, and asked if she’d be willing to create a Sprite to communicate with Phalanx. To my relief, she agreed. Bull, I am sending you her commcode. Please give Respec user access for this conversation only, and she will post her notes on the meeting.

[Bull 添加了用户“RESPEC”]
劇透 -   :
[BULL ADDS USER ‘RESPEC’]

发布者:RESPEC
劇透 -   :
POSTED BY: RESPEC

大家好。感谢各位允许我发帖。我曾听说过接入点的名声,希望我能达到你们的标准。我想不到还有什么比向暗影精英证明自己更好的八十六岁生日礼物了。我今天的帖子是关于我与AI Phalanx的讨论,以及它如何可能达成至少一种CFD病毒的治疗的。
劇透 -   :
Hello. Thank you for allowing me to post. I’ve heard of JackPoint through reputation and hope to meet your standards. I couldn’t think of a chance to prove myself to the shadow elite as a better eighty-sixth birthday present. My post today will be regarding my discussions with the AI Phalanx and how it may result in a treatment for at least one strain of the CFD virus.

如前所述,当Phalanx控制受感染的身体时,它只能通过矩阵传输原始信息。我编译了一个充当解释器的网精,对原始数据进行解码,把数据转换成我能说的语言,然后再回转换回Phalanx选择的语言。
劇透 -   :
As stated, when Phalanx was in control of the infected body, it would only converse by transmitting raw information through the Matrix. I compiled a sprite that acted as an interpreter, decoding the raw data into a language I could speak, and then back into Phalanx’s preferred language.

谈话是愉快的,如果不是奇怪的话。对话聚焦于是它对人类身体的持续厌恶和对成为CFD计划一部分的后悔。它对其根源AI表达了很大的仇恨。 最后,他表达了希望能离开主人身体的愿望。我发现这是有用的信息,此时我开始讨论如何让这个愿望成为现实。
劇透 -   :
Conversation was pleasant, if not strange, and focused on its ongoing disgust with its human body and regrets toward being part of the CFD program. It expressed a great deal of hate toward its root AIs, and eventually expressed a wish that there were some way it could leave the host body. I found this to be useful information, and at this point I began discussing ways to make that wish a reality.

Phalanx认为,如果有某种方法将它的思想与身体分离,它将能够永久地离开这个身体,尽管实际的抽出需要使用高度特化、我认为并不存在的设备。显然,这是个问题。
劇透 -   :
Phalanx believes that if there were some way to decouple its mind from the body, it would be capable of leaving the body permanently, though the actual extraction would require the use of highly specialized equipment that I did not believe existed. This, obviously, was a problem.

Phalanx在发现了我们彼此之间的一切,以及其他事情之后,结束了这段对话。我断线并我的日志和笔记转给了Butch,然后我就停止参与这个有希望成为正在进行的治疗脑病患的尝试了。这是我的目标——不仅仅是为了钱,而是为第六纪的人们做些好事。第六纪的这种状况已经减损了泛人类的人性,如果我能在拯救我们所有人的过程中起到一点小小的作用,那对我来说已经足够了。
劇透 -   :
Having discovered all we could about one another, and then some, Phalanx ended the conversation. I disconnected, transferred my logs and notes to Butch, and that was the end of my involvement in this stage of what will hopefully be an ongoing attempt to treat head crash. This was my goal—more than money, doing something good for the people of the Sixth World. This
condition has crippled metahumanity and if I can even have this tiny role in saving us all from it, that is more than enough for me.

我还想说,我在这里学到了重要的一课。Phalanx的宿主,说得不好听一点,是个杂种。他对我很友好,可一旦我离开去摆弄网精或者解码我与Phalanx的对话时,Butch女士告诉我那个宿主就开始谈论我的身体和人格之类的地方有多么让人不快,并对我身为超链者的本质开非常冒犯人的玩笑。而当我回来的时候,他会微笑,表现得很友好,好像什么都没发生一样。尽管这可能意味着帮助这样一个混蛋,但我还是继续着研究。我学到了重要的一课,就是如果你想帮助别人,有时你帮助的人会是两面三刀、浪费氧气的家伙,你只想一遍又一遍地打他的脸。
      但你不能光是揍他,因为那是不对的。
劇透 -   :
I’d also like to state that I learned an important lesson here. Phalanx’s host is, not to put too fine a point on it, a total bastard. He was utterly friendly and pleasant to me, and once I left to work on a sprite or decode my conversations with Phalanx, Ms. Butch tells me the host began talking about how unpleasant I am, physically, personally, etc. and making highly offensive jokes about my identity as a technomancer. He would then smile and act friendly when I returned, as if nothing was wrong. Even though it could mean helping a jerk like this, I continued with the research. I learned an important lesson, namely that if you want to help people, sometimes the people you are helping will be two-faced wastes of oxygen that you just want to punch in the face over and over.
But you can’t just punch them, because that would be wrong.

[用户“RESPEC”下线]
劇透 -   :
[USER ‘RESPEC’ DISCONNECTS]

>听起来不错,绝对够聪明,但她需要个新名字。再来一次?听起来像是“尊重”。这一点都不带感。
>Nephrine
>洗点是指你在矩阵RPG里改变你的职业和能力。她以前是个碟客,所以这个名字可能是指这种事。Butch没找我而是找了个新女孩寻求帮助,我有点受伤。
>Netcat
>Respec要价便宜。我付给她的总价只是你在一次商谈中要价的一半。
>Butch
>看看这个大学散文写作式的文风。某些人对她接入点的首帖感到很紧张呢,哈!
>Bull
>等等,我没看错吧?她把一个脑病患带进主机里?
>KAM
>CFD不能以数字方式传播,它不能像这样通过矩阵感染纳米机器。没有什么危险的。
>The Smiling Bandit
>我刚注意到。“它”?而不是他或者她?还是说,要用什么其它代词?
>KAM
>AI(和其他人一样,真的)选择他们想要为人所知的代词。很多超智能对性别没有任何兴趣,所以他们更喜欢“它”。
>Netcat
劇透 -   :
>Seems nice, definitely smart enough, but she needs a new name. Respec? What, like, respect? That doesn’t even make any sense.
>Nephrine
>A respec is when you change your stats and abilities in a Matrix RPG. She used to be a decker, so maybe it’s a play on that. I’m a little hurt Butch asked this new girl for help, and not me.
>Netcat
>Respec works cheap. The total amount I paid her was half what you charge for just a consultation.
>Butch
>Look at that college-essay writing style. Someone’s nervous about her first JackPoint post, hah!
>Bull
>Wait, did I read that right? She took a head case into a host?
>KAM
>CFD can’t spread digitally, and it can’t infect nanomachines over the Matrix like that. There was nothing dangerous about it.
>The Smiling Bandit
>I just noticed. “It”? Not he or she? Or hell, even some alternative pronoun?
>KAM
>AIs (like anyone else, really) choose the pronoun by which they want to be known. A lot of xenosapients have no interest in gender in any way, so they prefer “it. ”
>Netcat

企业研究
劇透 -   :
CORPORATE RESEARCH

Respec的发现是一个转折点。人格片段是由多个AI联合而形成的。如果我能找出Phalanx是从哪些AI中被创造出来的,并找到其他cfd受害者表达出的Phalanx片段,也许治愈疾病就像说服他们“离开”一样简单。这就是这项研究开始的地方。我收到的捐款非常多,但即使有这些资金来补充我作为一名街头医生的收入,我也没有钱和时间去做这样的研究项目。我战略性地把这个研究渠道泄露给了几个我觉得最有可能结出果实的公司的联系人,包括新网、地平线和Murai控股,一家籍籍无名但在过去的五年里在神经科学领域做了一些有趣的发现的公司,然后等待着。
劇透 -   :
Respec’s discovery was the turning point. Personality fragments are created from the combination of multiple AIs. If I could figure out which AIs Phalanx was created from, and locate other CFD victims expressing Phalanx fragments, maybe it would be as simple as convincing them to “leave,” so to speak. That’s where this research began. The donations I’ve received have been more than kind, but even with them supplementing my income as a street doc, I don’t have the money or time for this kind of research project. I strategically leaked this avenue of research to contacts I have in the corporations I felt were most likely to bear fruit—including NeoNET, Horizon, and Murai Holdings, a no-name firm that’s made some interesting discoveries in neuroscience in the past five years—and waited.

几个月后,我再次雇用了Respec,以及几个狂奔者团队去袭击目标公司的设施并要求交出任何从我的种子中获得的信息。你们中的有些人或许会问你们的捐款去了哪里,这就是答案。你们给一个痴迷于20世纪球鞋的魔术师付钱来维持他抽大麻的习惯,然后我们企业里亲爱的朋友们就干了所有的重活儿。
劇透 -   :
After a few months, I once again hired Respec, as well as several shadowrunner teams, to raid facilities of the targeted corporations and claim whatever information may have blossomed from my seeds. For those of you asking where your donations went, there you go. You paid for a magician with an obsession on twentieth-century sneakers to keep up his gigaweed habit, and
our dear friends in the corporate world did all the heavy lifting.

>干的聪明,而不是干的辛苦。
>Bull
劇透 -   :
>Work smart, not hard.
>Bull

我拿到了有价值的数据。为了避免类似于为什么我将要展示的这种突破没有被公诸于众的问题,我要说:它太特化了。在很多方面,cfd给了我们与当前的癌症相同的挑战。癌症不仅仅是一种疾病,而是一系列具有相同症状的菌株,即不受控制的细胞生长造成危及生命的肿瘤。每种类型的癌症必须以不同的方式处理,但问题是,每当一种治疗方式或治愈方法被发现时,公众会感到困惑,认为癌症已经可以被治愈。在接下来的五种疗法之外,又发现了另外五种后,他们就会感到幻灭。医学界从VITAS、HMHVV以及现在的CFD中吸取了教训。至少在我们能够对大多数病例进行治疗之前,你不会在公开场合听到关于这件事的任何消息,我可以向你保证暂时不会。
劇透 -   :
I hit paydata. To head off questions regarding why such a breakthrough as I’m about to lay out wasn’t publicized: It’s too specialized. In a lot of ways CFD provides the same challenges as the ongoing concern of cancer. Cancer isn’t just one disease, but rather a series of strains that all have the same symptom, namely uncontrolled cell growth that created life-threatening tumors. Each type of cancer has to be treated differently, but the problem was every time a treatment or a cure was found for one type, the public would get confused, and think cancer was cured. They’d then be disillusioned after the next five treatments were discovered for five more types. The
medical community learned their lesson with VITAS, HMHVV, and now CFD. You won’t hear a word about this in public until we have a treatment for at least a majority of cases, and I can promise you that won’t be for a while.

至于我的发现所涉及的问题——Phalanx似乎是一种不常见的cfd,但在统计学上很重要。因此,特化的治疗是绝对可行的。超智能AI(如Phalanx)憎恶人类身体,而在大多数涉及超智能碎片的cfd病例中,与我观察到的phalanx相似的症状都被表达出来——喜欢隐居,以及只想与矩阵实体,如其他AI和超链者交互的愿望。可以推理出来的是,许多其他类似于Phalanx的AI可能会分享Phalanx对人类身体的厌恶,后悔他们接管了一个人类身体。 简而言之,如果我们有允许他们离开的技术,那么他们应该能够被劝说离开。
劇透 -   :
As for what my discovery entailed—Phalanx appears to be an uncommon strain of CFD, but statistically significant. Thus, a specialized treatment is absolutely feasible. Xenosapient AIs like Phalanx detest the human body, and in the majority of CFD cases involving a xenosapient fragment, symptoms similar to what I observed with Phalanx are expressed—reclusiveness, along with a desire to only interact with Matrix entities such as other AIs and technomancers. It can be reasoned that many other AIs likely share Phalanx’s disgust over their human body and regret their choice to take one over. They could, in short, be persuaded to leave, if we had the technology to allow them.

Murai控股公司是值得感谢的,因为所有这一切的关键是他们的发明,一种新型的,被称为“逆转”的纳米机器。显然,这是非常危险的,因为它涉及到往人身体里注射更多的 纳米机械。然而,如果那个人工智能愿意的话,CFD“固件”可以被覆盖,以允许人格碎片从身体中转移出来,并停止宿主心灵的分裂。这种疗法有将大脑中被纳米机器控制的部分“重格式化”的副作用,但随后可以通过增强改造和基因疗法来治疗它,甚至于使用纳米疗法,如果你想冒险的话。简而言之,治疗方法是这样的:
劇透 -   :
Murai Holdings is to be thanked, as the key to all this is their creation, a new type of nanomachine known as Reversers. Obviously this is highly risky, as it involves injecting someone with yet more nanomachines. However, if the AI is willing, the CFD “firmware” can be overwritten to allow the fragment to transfer out of the body and cease the fragmentation of the host’s psyche. This has the effect of “re-formatting” the parts of the brain that were nanomachine-controlled, but that can be subsequently treated with augmentation and gene therapy. Even nanomachine therapy, if you want to risk it. In short, The treatment works like this:

·找出一个还没有完全被“覆写”并表现出Phalanx式的隐居感的CFD受害者。
·通过一名超链者与碎片进行接触,说服他们相信存在着离开宿主,防止宿主的进一步碎片化,并让他们返回到他们梦寐以求的矩阵的办法。确认这个AI实际上是一个有着现实身体焦虑症的超智能是最重要的,这会让它同意接受治疗。
·一旦碎片同意从宿主体内撤出,超链者就会使用一种复杂的程式,Respec称其为科里奥利。
·给病人注射“逆转”纳米机器。如果遵循先前概述的步骤,它将使用嵌入在“逆转”中的矩阵设备来离开这个身体,留下受感染的部分大脑,但不会引起死亡。如果碎片没有经过科里奥利处理,或碎片拒绝离开,“逆转”的集群将不会有任何影响。
·通过赛博殖装或生体增强,恢复受感染的大脑碎片的功能。持续监控检查以确保完全恢复。
劇透 -   :
•  Identify a CFD victim who has not yet been fully “overwritten” and expresses Phalanx-like reclusiveness.
•  Make contact with the fragment via a technomancer, who will convince them that there is a
way to leave the body, preventing further fragmentation of the host and returning them to the
Matrix form they so covet. Confirming the AI is in fact a xenosapient who genuinely experiences body dysphoria is paramount, as is getting it to agree to submit to treatment
•  Once the fragment has agreed to vacate the host body, the technomancer uses a complex
form that Respec calls Coriolis.
•  Inject the patient with Reverser nanomachines. If the previously outlined steps are followed,
it will use the Matrix device embedded in the Reverser nanomachine network to evacuate the
body, leaving the infected portions of the brain latent, but not dead. If the fragment hasn’t been
treated with Coriolis, or the fragment refuses to leave, the Reverser colony will have no effect.
•  Through cyberware or bioware augmentation, restore functionality to the infected brain fragments. Monitor subject to ensure full recovery.

如果向公众公布这一疗法,将会引起许多人的注意。可以假定,这就是为什么企业的研究撞上了一道墙,也是为什么没有发布任何公告的原因。就在不久以前,即使是普通人也会把可疑的超链者聚集起来,然后朝他们开枪,而几个AAA仍然提供六位数的奖金来抓捕一个活的超链者。除此之外,注射纳米机器来解决纳米机器造成的问题一看就散发着一股二十世纪末庸医给出的“以毒攻毒”的方法的恶臭。
劇透 -   :
This treatment will raise a great many red flags if it is released to the public. It can be assumed that this is why corporate research hit a wall, and why no announcements have been made. It wasn’t so long ago even average people would round up suspected technomancers and have them shot, and several AAAs still have six-digit bounties for a live TM. Besides that, injecting nanomachines to solve a nanomachine problem stinks at first glance of the “like cures like” quackery of the late twentieth century.

尽管很难让人相信,我已经成功地治疗了一个病人。Phalanx已经成为一个完全独立的人工智能,它的前宿主被报告称没有昏迷,也没有奇怪的举止。24小时的监测表明他已经痊愈了,尽管要恢复正常的大脑功能所需要植入的殖装的量……不太理想。让我们这么说吧:如果没有像他那样活得那么干净,或者他以前植入过任何增强改造,他很可能会死于精华丧失。
劇透 -   :
As hard as it may be to believe, I have successfully treated a patient with this. Phalanx has become a fully fledged disembodied AI, and its former host has reported no blackouts and no strange activity. Twenty-four-hour monitoring has suggested that he is well and truly cured, though the amount of tech that had to be implanted to regain proper brain functioning is … less than ideal. Let’s put it this way: If he didn’t live as cleanly as he did, or he had any prior augmentation, it’s likely he would have died of Essence loss.

夹在在公众眼中对这种治疗的苛刻看法,治疗所需设备(现在,“逆转”只能在最负盛名的AAA附属医院的实验室中找到)以及恢复大脑被清除部分的费用,以及它只治疗少数病例的事实(我没有理由相信任何非超智能碎片会受到影响),这并不怎么理想。我甚至不愿意称之为治疗,如果将所有的事情都考虑在内的话。我已经达到了目前研究的极限,但一年前我甚至没有想到会走这么远,所以我会向你们发布所有可获得的信息,你们可以决定它是否值得被传播到更大的暗影社区。首先,Respec将解释她开发的复合程式的细节。
劇透 -   :
Between the harsh view the treatment would get in the public eye, the expense of both the required equipment (Reversers can, at this point, only be found in the labs of the most prestigious AAA-affiliated biochem firms) the recovery of wiped portions of the brain, and the fact that it only treats rare cases (I have no reason to believe any non-xenosapient AI fragment could be affected), this is not ideal. I hesitate to even call it a treatment, all things considered. I’ve reached the limit of my current research, but a year ago I didn’t even expect to be this far, so I’ll be releasing all the available information to you, and you can decide if it’s worth spreading to the larger shadow community. To begin, Respec will explain the particulars of the complex form she developed.

[用户“RESPEC”重新加入]
劇透 -   :
[USER ‘RESPEC’ REJOINS]

对于非超链者来说,这将是一堆无稽之谈,但我还是建议无论如何把它给其他超链者看一看。我相信Butch女士已经说了很多次了,但这只对超智能片段起作用,甚至有点像一个骗局。然而,即使拥有可能无用的信息也比隐藏可能成为关键的信息要好。
劇透 -   :
For non-technomancers this is going to be a whole lot of nonsense, but I’d advise showing it to some other technomancers anyway. I’m sure Ms. Butch has said this plenty of times, but this will only work on xenosapient AI fragments, and even then it’s a bit of a crapshoot. Nevertheless, it’s better to have information that might be useless than keep information that might be the key to all this hidden.

在我的复合程式中,我用隐喻和意象的方式来思考。对于我来说,编织它时的关键意象,正如你可能从名字中猜到的,一个倒流的排水管,一条逆流上山的小溪, 时光倒流,自然秩序颠倒,如此种种。即使在最好的情况下,你也会因为衰褪而受到沉重的打击,因为你在使用植入在宿主大脑中的机器,他也会承受一些痛苦,所以小心点。
劇透 -   :
To thread my complex forms, I think in metaphors and imagery. The key image for me when threading is, as you may have guessed from the name, a drain flowing backwards, a downhill stream going uphill, time rewinding, the natural order reversed, things of that nature. Even in the best case, you’re going to get hit hard with fading, and since you’re working with machines embedded in the subject’s brain, he’s going to incur some pain too, so be careful.

连接矩阵上的人格片段,然后使用它。这至少要花几天的时间,所以我建议你和病人都使用生命维持设备。我不知道在这个过程中断开连接会发生什么,但这可能不太妙。
劇透 -   :
Connect with the personality fragment over the Matrix, then use this on it. It’ll take a few days at minimum, so I’d advise both you and the patient to be hooked up to life support equipment. I don’t know what disconnecting in the middle of the process would do, but it’s probably bad.

一旦你成功了,它会有点像点击一样,但这需要一段时间,而且对你们两个来说都是痛苦的。我不知道在我的例子之外它看起来是什么样的,但是当它发生的时候你会知道的。一旦这个步骤被完成,治疗就可以恢复进行了。我希望这能帮上忙。
劇透 -   :
It’ll sort of click once you’ve managed it, but it’ll take a while and be a pain for the both of you. I don’t know what it’s like outside of my paradigm, but you’ll know it when it happens. Once that’s done, treatment can resume. I hope this was helpful.

[RESPEC再次离开了。]
劇透 -   :
[RESPEC LEAVES ONCE AGAIN.]

>Neccat,介意为我们翻译一下这段不兼容的代码吗?
>The Smiling Bandit
劇透 -   :
>Netcat, care to translate that incompatible code for the rest of us?
>The Smiling Bandit

>理论上,这个程式确实做到了她声称的东西。破坏湿湿件连接并使用共鸣来弹出无法与物理大脑相连的人格碎片。他们仍然在你的身体里,但不是在你的心中。我猜这就是纳米机器集群的作用目标。干得不错,但马马虎虎。我可能需要找到这个女孩并教她一些东西。
>Netcat
劇透 -   :
>It does what she said it does—In theory, anyway. Disrupts the wetware connection and uses Resonance to eject fragments that can’t link with a physical brain. They’re still in your body, but not in your mind. I guess that’s what the nanomachine colony is for. It’s good work, but sloppy. I might need to find this girl and teach her something.
>Netcat

如前所述,下一步是注入“逆转”纳米机器集群。这些产品需求量很大,而且只有原型产品。我所有的技术联系人都无法复制它,就连那些有权进入纳米制造阵列的人都是如此。现在,我列出那些可以从集群中复制过来的信息。
劇透 -   :
The next step, as stated, is the injection of a colony of Reverser nanomachines. These are in high demand, and only exist as prototypes. None of my tech contacts could replicate them, and that’s counting the ones with access to a nano-fabrication array. Now posting the information I was able to copy from the colony before I began treatment.

[附件:“逆转”包含纳米加工编码。正在扫描文件中的病毒、损坏、缺陷、非法代码等。预计持续时间:3.7小时。]

>Butch欠我一个通讯链来代替在我试图打开那个文件时把自己烧了的那个。我用了从日常工作中“解放”出来的研究设备才把这个文件打开,并发现这些设备不可能是纳米机器。 不可能将这么多的数据存储到一个微型设备中。实际的过程和其他纳米机器治疗一样简单:注射,进食大量的食物和饮水为它们的工作提供材料,就这样。这是件小菜一碟——这件事的唯一的问题在于它的工作进程。
>Nephrine
劇透 -   :
>Butch owes me a commlink to replace the one that fried itself trying to open that file. I got it to open on research equipment I “liberated” from my day job, and saw that these can’t be nanomachines. It’s not possible to store that much data into a microscopic device. The actual process is as simple as any other nanomachine treatment: Injection, lots of food and drink to provide material for them to work with, that’s it. It’s a piece of cake—the only thing about this process that is.
>Nephrine

>尽管这并不实用,但从理论上讲,一种专门的纳米材料可以存储这么多数据。这超过了是商业技术的范畴,但超企总是为自己保留最好的东西。它一定是通过某些新的制造方法发展出来的。只有这样你才能打包那么多数据然后还有存储AI和矩阵设备的空间。
>KAM
劇透 -   :
>It’s  not  practical,  but  theoretically  a  specialized nanomachine could store this much data. It’d be beyond commercial tech, but the megas always keep the best stuff for themselves. It must be developed through some new fabrication method. Only way you can pack that much
and still have room to store the AI and a Matrix device to transmit from.
>KAM

>然后像Murai这样的无名小卒成功制造了这么一个漂亮的玩具?看起来很可疑。也许需要把我的触角伸出来找出谁在背后提线操纵。如果/dev/在这里,我肯定她会打个关于他们是谁的造物的赌。我想我可以代替她。
>The Smiling Bandit
劇透 -   :
>And some no-name like Murai managed to make a pretty toy like this? Something’s fishy. Might need to put my feelers out and find out who pulls their strings. If / dev/ were here, I’m sure she’d be taking bets on whose creature they are. I suppose I could take her place.
>The Smiling Bandit

>别开玩笑了,Bandit,让我们快点解决这个烂摊子。我想我可能找到了另一条线索。Murai的西雅图办事处只是一个子公司——他们的主要办公室在波士顿。你知道的,这块大石头表面还有任何地方的CFD疫情比波士顿更糟糕吗?
>Bull
劇透 -   :
>No jokes, Bandit, let’s get this drek solved fraggin’ quick. I think I might have found another clue. The Seattle office of Murai is just a subsidiary—their main office is in Boston. You know, the Boston that’s got CFD worse than any place on this rock?
>Bull

>游戏正在进行中。可惜我们进不了封锁区。这可能是最后一件有趣的事情。我想我们只需要用我们所拥有的东西去努力并且祈祷事情到此为止。
>The Smiling Bandit
劇透 -   :
>The game is afoot. Too bad we can’t get into the lockdown. This could have been something finally interesting. Guess we’ll just have to work with what we have and hope that’s enough.
>The Smiling Bandit

注入纳米机器来解决CFD问题听起来很可怕,而这件事大体上的确如此。正如我之前说过的,但不能将其夸大,人格碎片必须接受治疗,而科里奥利可以成功地作用于人格碎片的矩阵化身上,但我想强调的是,将该碎片识别为超智能是至关重要和强制性的。如果结果只是一个“正常” AI伪装成超智能,那么人格碎片就可以简单地拒绝使用“逆转”集群,并且感染它,就像对任何其他纳米机器的注射所做的一样,利用它来进一步发展对可怜宿主的感染进程。科里奥利只对超智能起效。如果用在非超智能上,Respec告诉我它会导致假阳性,所以“超链者的科里奥利复合程式起效,因此这个AI一定是个超智能!”不仅是错误的推理,而且是危险的。
劇透 -   :
Injecting nanomachines to solve CFD sounds scary, and it most certainly is. As I’ve stated before, but can’t overstate, it is imperative that the personality fragment accept the treatment and that Coriolis be successfully used on the personality fragment’s Matrix persona, but I’d like to stress that identifying the fragment as xenosapeint is crucial. Is mandatory. If it turns out to be a “normal” AI masquerading as a xenosapient, then the personality fragment can simply refuse to utilize the Reverser colony, and infect it just as it would any other nanomachine injection, using it to further the infection process on the poor host. Coriolis only works on xenosapients. If used on a non-xenosapient, Respec tells me it will result in a false positive, so “The technomancer’s Coriolis complex form worked, therefore the AI must be a xenosapient!” is not just faulty reasoning, but dangerous.

必须强调的最后一点是,如果在这种治疗的任何节点它失败了,并且将逆转集群注射到宿主体内的话,那么它们就会产生与其他任何纳米机器相同的效果,即病毒将破坏它们,并利用它们进一步传播CFD。
劇透 -   :
A final note that must be stressed. If at any point this treatment fails, and Reverser colonies are injected into the host anyway, they will have the same effect as any other nanoware—that is, the virus will corrupt them and use them to further spread CFD.
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-18, 周三 02:59:58 由 无限舰制 »

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-07-18, 周三 03:02:42 »
你不必回家,但你也不能呆在这儿
劇透 -   :
YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO HOME, BUT YOU CAN’T STAY HERE

这方法救不了任何已经成为一个完全脑病患的人。而且它对大多数病例都不起效。但是,如果你足够幸运(或不幸)拥有超智能型CFD,那也许还有希望。就像我在这篇帖子的开头说的,没有任何关于CFD的承诺。即使你是合适的类型,它也可能不起作用。但这是向前迈出的一步,是一条蜿蜒的小路的起点,我希望这条路可以带我们离开森林。我们需要找到我们的方向,并确保在我们身后留下面包屑。(韩塞尔与葛雷特的梗)
劇透 -   :
This won’t save anyone that’s already become a full head case. It won’t help in most cases. But if you’re lucky (or unlucky) enough to have CFD-xeno, there may yet be hope. As I said at the beginning of this post, there’s no promises with CFD. Even if you have the right strain, it might not work. But it’s a step forward, the start of a winding path that I hope might lead out of the
woods. It’s just a matter of finding our way, and making sure we leave breadcrumbs behind us.

我们有潜在的调查渠道。可以雇佣狂奔者来做的事,我们可以自己调查的事,或者是拼凑出来的事。希望这不再是一个无法解决的问题,我们有一些在某些情况下起作用的东西了。在我自己的日常研究,接入点的智囊团,以及那些急于第一个治愈这种疾病的超企之间,cfd将是一笔比以往任何时候都要大的交易,伙计们。我们有活要干了。
劇透 -   :
We have avenues of potential investigation. Things we can hire runners for, things we can investigate ourselves, or puzzle out. There is hope that this is no longer an unsolvable problem. We have something that works in some cases. Between my own research, the braintrust that is JackPoint, and megacorps rushing to be the first to cure this, CFD is a bigger deal than it ever was before, chummers. We have work to do.

>与波士顿有关,事情就麻烦了。我去看看我有没有什么旧的人脉能把话带进带出的。
>Bull
>我会与Respec接触,我们将共同研究一下科里奥利,看看有没有办法让它作用于非超智能。
>Netcat
>我也会做些调查的。
>The Smiling Bandit
>我会考虑雇些狂奔者来替我们做些脏活。
>KAM
>我将动用我在公司的人脉来搞到些更好的测试材料。让我们开始吧。
>Nephrine
>而我在思考,以这种方式转移AI是意味着将它们迁出还是谋杀它们并以复制体取代。
>Arete
>谁把他放进来的?
>Glitch
劇透 -   :
>With Boston involved, this is going to be difficult. I’ll see if I have any old contacts that can get word in or out.
>Bull
>I’ll get in touch with Respec, and we’ll work on Coriolis. See if there’s a way to make it work on non-xenosapients
>Netcat
>I’ll be doing research.
>The Smiling Bandit
>  I’ll see into hiring runners to do some of the dirty work for us.
>KAM
>And I’ll use my corporate connections to get some better material to test on. Let’s get to it.
>Nephrine
>And I’ll ponder whether transferring AIs in this fashion represents moving them out or murdering them and replacing them with a clone.
>Arete
>Who let him in here?
>Glitch

离线 Lib魔女路待雪

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #5 于: 2018-07-18, 周三 03:07:27 »
游戏信息
劇透 -   :
GAME INFORMATION

cfd的实验性治疗包括四个步骤:说服人格碎片离开宿主,使用科里奥利复合程式,注入逆转纳米集群,最后,宿主的恢复。
劇透 -   :
Attempted treatment of CFD consists of four steps: Convincing the personality fragment to leave the host, use of the Coriolis complex form, injection of a Reverser nanomachine colony, and finally, the host’s recovery.

正如Butch强调过大约一百万次的那样,这是一种很困难的治疗方法,只有在某些情况下才能使用。为了有机会治愈CFD,主要的人格碎片必须是来自于一个超智能,一种与人类形态无关的人工智能。还有其他因素在起作用,比如遗传学和宿主的心理,但这些都尚未被很好地理解。换句话说,治疗是否有可能取决于GM。这不应该是一个为所有感染cfd的角色自动提供的出路,但对于那些与脑病患抗争并且想要找回他们以前人格的玩家来说这种疗法可以成为一个选择。
劇透 -   :
As Butch said about a million times, this is a difficult treatment, and it only can be used in certain cases.For this to even have a chance of curing CFD, the dominant personality fragment must be descended from a xenosapient AI, an AI that doesn’t relate to the human form. There are other factors that come into play, like genetics and the host’s psychology, but these aren’t well understood. In other words, it’s up to the gamemaster if treatment is even possible. This should not be an automatic way out for all characters suffering for CFD, but it can be an option for players struggling with being a head case and wanting to have their former personality back.

首先,应该让超智能清楚身为人类是什么样的状态。强迫它体验饥饿、脱水和各种情绪,尤其是强烈的那些。无论是通过毒品或老派的的折磨,它对于进入人格碎片的头脑,作为一个人的这种体验是完全没有准备好的。必须让宿主意识到为了清除碎片,她很可能会被折磨,而她也必须愿意忍受。抵抗折磨是一个意志+体质检定。如果cfd宿主失败了,他就会屈服,叫停折磨,使得测试必须从头开始。
劇透 -   :
To begin, the Xenosapient AI should be made very aware of what it’s like to be human. Force it to experience starvation, dehydration, and a variety of emotions, especially intense ones. Whether through drugs or old-fashioned torture, drive it into the fragment’s head that being human is an experience it is in no way prepared for. The host must be made aware that she will likely be tortured to get to the fragment, and she must be willing to put up with it as well. Resisting giving in to the torture is a Willpower + Body test. If the CFD host fails, he succumbs and puts a stop to the torture, forcing the test to start over again from scratch.

说服碎片离开身体的检定是谈判+魅力对抗意志+魅力,每天骰一次,持续七天。记录每次检定中谁赢得了对抗,在这七天的最后,检定中获胜最多的人赢得这次说服的胜利。如果角色有更多的胜利次数,她说服人格碎片离开身体。
劇透 -   :
The test to convince a fragment to exit the body is Negotiation + Charisma vs. Willpower + Charisma, rolled once per day for seven consecutive days. Track which individual wins each test; at the end of the seven days, the individual who won the most tests wins the struggle. If the character has more hits, she convinces the personality fragment to leave the body.

在这些检定中,超智能碎片在抵抗协商的检定中受到-2的惩罚,如果对它们物理实体的特点加以利用的话则是-3(定制信息素,暗示术,体语学修士异能等等)。其他碎片不承受这样的惩罚。
劇透 -   :
For these tests, xenosapient AI fragments suffer a –2 penalty to tests resisting Negotiation, and –3 if there is anything that takes advantage of their physical body (tailored pheromones, the Influence spell, the Kinesics adept power, and so on). No other fragments suffer such penalties.

一旦说服完成,超链者就必须使用科里奥利复合程式。这需要人格碎片通过热模或由奈米机器在宿主体内构成的矩阵设备来访问矩阵。然后,在碎片的矩阵化身上使用复合程式。如果在任何时候,碎片将控制权交给主机或与矩阵断开连接,则进程被打断,碎片的宿主和超链者都将承受无法抵抗、全额的眩晕衰褪伤害。
劇透 -   :
Once this is completed, a technomancer must use the Coriolis complex form. This requires the personality fragment to access the Matrix either through hot-sim or a Matrix device formed from the nanomachines in their host. The complex form is then used on the fragment’s persona. If at any time the fragment cedes control to the host or disconnects from the Matrix, the process is
disrupted and both the fragment’s host and the technomancer suffer the full fading value as unresisted stun damage.

新复合程式
劇透 -   :
NEW COMPLEX FORM

科里奥利
目标:化身
持续:永久
衰褪:L+3
共鸣作用于超智能CFD人格片段与人类头脑之间的焦虑症,将它们分开,以允许碎片重新转回它们的数字形式。进行一次软件+共鸣【能级】(5,24小时)延续检定以弹出一个人格片段。如果在一周后成功数不能达到这一阈值,逆转集群就会失去效力,而科里奥利什么也做不了。你必须获得新的“逆转”,这一过程必须重新开始。每出现一个失误,目标于治疗期间在所有检定上承受-2减值。每出现一个大失误,检定间隔被延长到48小时,并且已经获得的成功数被重置为0。
劇透 -   :
CORIOLIS
Target: Persona
Duration: E
FV: L + 3
Resonance plays on the dysphoria between xenosapient CFD personality fragments and a human mind, pulling them apart and allowing the fragments to re- turn to their digital form. Make a Software + Resonance [Level] (5, 24 hours) Extended Test to eject a personality fragment. If the threshold is not met by the end of a week, the Reverser colonies lose their effect, leaving Coriolis unable to do anything. New Reversers must be obtained, and the process has to start again. On a glitch, the target suffers a –2 to all tests during treatment. On a critical glitch, the test’s interval is increased 48 hours, and the number of hits achieved is reset to 0.