作者 主题: 【KC】数据川流——超链者支流 p.87-93  (阅读 8012 次)

副标题: 感谢Bellicose校对

离线 CPDSSS

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 95
  • 苹果币: 0
【KC】数据川流——超链者支流 p.87-93
« 于: 2018-10-04, 周四 20:12:06 »
数据川流
DATA STREAMS

发帖人:发条
已经几个星期过去了,既然现在那些长着剃刀耳朵肏烤面包机的混球没一个跳出来对最新的发展大放厥词的,看上去解释这帮家伙到底打算干什么的殊荣就落到我头上了。让你们这些家伙在对那些超链者不断发展的最新能力一无所知的情况下出动简直对不起我的良心,毕竟提前知道就是提前准备。不过你们最好有点心理准备,因为这些东西可不是只有一点点吓人。你们中间那些不是新人的家伙可能还记得,五六年前,超链者们依然拥有那种他们叫“支流”的东西,看上去跟法师的流派差不多的那个。它们可能是得让你提防着点的东西,不过如果你要看整张的超链者威胁文件,它只配得上排在第二页。这不是什么很要命的情报。再加上可爱的德·拉马尔夫人的修正,超链者们经历了一次巨大的力量下降,而且支流似乎也跟着那些其他的东西一并失传了。那可真是一段令人快乐的日子啊……你猜怎么着?它们回来了。至少,这是某种相似到足够让我把“支流”这个名字拿来描述它的东西。这就像是矩阵上的挂逼,而且还不是站在我们这边的。不过接入点的同侪们啊,不用担心,因为这次有我罩着你们。我会给你们一个一个梳理一下所有不同支流的超链者那些与众不同的本事。至少现在你会担心那些不需要知道你在哪就能烧糊你的瞄准系统,或者让你的无人机背叛你,再或者用着货架上现成的赛博腿一口气跳上三层楼的家伙,这是好事。觉得这些是玩笑?我在吹逼?你最好再想想。

劇透 -   :
POSTED BY: CLOCKWORK
It’s been a few weeks, and since neither of the knife-ear toasterfuckers have had anything to say about recent developments, it looks like the honor of explaining what they’re up to now falls to me. I can’t in good conscience let you guys go without knowing the latest in expanding technomancer powers. Forewarned is forearmed and all that. But buckle up, because things in these parts aren’t getting any less scary. Those of you who aren’t completely fresh might remember five or six years ago, when technomancers had these things, streams, that basically worked like a mage’s traditions. They were something you had to watch out for, but they could go on page two of the dossier when you looked at the full range of technomancer threats. It wasn’t critical information. With the lovely Ms. de la Mar’s overhaul, the technos got a big power drop, and one of the things that seemingly became disconnected were these streams. What a happy day that was … Guess what? They’re back. Or at least, something similar enough I figure the name “stream” is as good a way to describe them as any. It’s like the Matrix is cheating, and not in our favor. Not to worry, JackPoint, because this time, I’m on your side. I’ll walk you through each and every permutation of technomancy and what it lets them do. All the better when you’re worrying about one flash-frying your targeting system without knowing you’re there, or turning your drones on you, or jumping three stories with off-the-rack cyberlegs. Think those were jokes? Tall tales? Think again.

他们怎么工作
HOW THEY FLOW

我得拾一个我爹还活着的时候就已经过时了的牙慧,这可不是你爷爷那时候的支流。如果我非要拿它和魔法那边的什么东西相比较的话(而且我偏要,因为我知道这会让Respec暴跳如雷的),我会选择修士的道途而不是法师的流派。它们为了适应矩阵的新规则经过了一次大改,或者干脆就是脱胎换骨成了什么全新的东西了,而且我十分悲哀地向大家宣布这让超链者们弄到了全新的工具箱。他们可再也不是恶心的心灵碟客了。现在他们能变成恶心的心灵机师,召唤比原来牛逼的多的网精,或者甚至是使用赛博改造。是啊,听上去令人难以置信,但是你还是接着看下去好了。这是真的。情报来源十分可靠。三津浜从来不拿超链者相关的传言开玩笑。

劇透 -   :
To borrow a cliché that was outdated when my dad was still alive, these ain’t your granddad’s streams. If I had to compare them to something magical (which I do, because I know it pisses off Respec), I’d compare them to adept ways instead of magical traditions. They’ve completely changed to fit a new role in the Matrix, or are possibly a different thing entirely, and I’m very sad to report that they’ve given technomancers whole new toolkits. They’re not just freaky mind deckers anymore. Now they can be freaky mind riggers, summon sprites like they’re going out of style, and even use some cyberware. Yeah, this sounds unbelievable, but keep reading. These are real. The intel is solid. Mitsuhama doesn’t play around with technomancer rumors.

引用
>该来的总是会来的。我们怎么说?
> Slamm-0!

>只要他真的是在分享些情报,也没干什么坏事,要我说我们让他说完。等到他要搞事了再收拾他也不迟。
>公牛

>虽然只有一丁点,但我同意。
>失灵

劇透 -   :
> And the other shoe drops. What do we think?
> Slamm-0!

> As long as he’s sharing and doing nothing malicious, I say we let him finish. Deal with him when he tries to act.
> Bull

> Agreed, begrudgingly.
> Glitch

源码术士SOURCERERS

你可以管这些人叫老派的超链者。不是宅客那种老派,而是最初一代,那时网精还没有出现,而横空出世的超链者们挥舞着没有一样凡俗代码能够跟得上的复合程式。这就是这个支流专门干的事情。他们编制复合程式更有力,更快,而且能比他们的同辈同时维持更多的复合程式。要说还有什么更糟的,等给到他们学会了超线程,我不确定这颗星球上最好的硬件和最灵光的脑瓜加在一起能不能在纯粹的骇入能力上比得过他们。我能想到的唯一一个有可能(关键词:有可能)反黑掉他们的东西是技术萨满能召唤出来的那种可憎秽恶,不过那是下一段的后话了。

劇透 -   :
You could call these guys the old-school technomancers. Not Otaku old-school, but the first generation, where sprites were an afterthought and the novahot technos were slinging complex forms that no mundane code could keep up with. That’s what this stream is all about. They can thread harder, faster, and sustain more forms at once than their peers. Even worse, when they get to their Hyperthreading ability, I’m not sure even the best hardware and the best mind on this rock could match one of these freaks in sheer hacking ability. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head that might (key word: might) be able to outhack them is one of the abominations that technoshamans can summon, but that’s for the next section.

引用
>你能把你那些主观评论拿掉吗?每次我看到你说什么“可憎秽恶”之类的东西,我都在担心你是不是要发表一段长篇大论的演说。
>失灵

>说老实话,这是我演讲稿中的一段摘录。你要的话我能把整篇文章都发给你。
>发条

>我才不要
>失灵

>我们最好还是记住发条总是在扮演着自己的网红推手,你看看他说话的腔调。换句话说,我们最好认为这其中有夸张成分。
>活塞

劇透 -   :
> Could you leave off the editorializing? Every time you say something like ‘abomination,’ I get worried you’re about to post your manifesto.
> Glitch

> To be honest, this is an excerpt from it. I could share the entire thing if you like.
> Clockwork

> No.
> Glitch

> It always helps to remember that Clockwork is acting as his own hype man for the tunes he’s trying to mix. In other words, see hyperbole for what it is.
> Pistons

如果你非要对着他们中的一个丢恶意代码,我建议最好把他们逼到一个不得不依赖网精,或者GOD即将发起合围的情况下。这应该能克制住他们大部分的作弊行为。不过嘛,就算第二种情况不能直接解决你的问题,他们也有可能会惹毛GOD好让它派出复仇天使把这群混球炸回二进制位。你只要保证这事发生的时候你不要和他们呆在一个频道上就行。当然,这只限于你非要朝他们丢代码的时候。理想情况下,你只需要射他们就行。不管一个源码术士再牛逼,他们还是没法黑掉一颗每秒九百米高速飞行,包着铜壳的铅弹的。

劇透 -   :
If you have to start slinging code against one, I suggest putting them in a situation where they need to rely on sprites, or GOD is about to converge. That should counteract most of their cheats. And hey, even if the second case doesn’t solve your problems directly, there’s always the chance they’ll piss GOD off enough that an Avenging Angel gets sent in to blow the fragger to bits. Just make sure you aren’t in the same zip code as them when that happens. Of course, that’s only if you have to start slinging code. Ideally, you should just shoot them. Doesn’t matter how good a Sourcerer is, they still can’t hack a piece of copper-jacketed lead moving at nine hundred meters per second.

技术萨满 TECHNOSHAMANS

如果这名字还没给你足够提示,那么我告诉你这个支流玩的是一种更灵性的超链者把戏。虽然他们也许在编制复合程式这一点上比不上源码术士,但这帮人带上游戏桌的东西可要恐怖的多了。任何在新矩阵协议之后收拾过超链者的人都知道网精这东西有多臭狗屎,现在我告诉你技术萨满在它们身上押了双份注。他们几乎从来都有一只那东西陪在身边,而且实际上它们很可能远不止一个。当然,因为他妈的上帝对我不公,每个该死的技术萨满都有一只他妈的网精军队,而这甚至不是他们身上最可怕的本事!不,技术萨满身上最令人恐惧的东西是高等网精。我…我不知道怎么用我通常的乏味方式来描述它们的本事,所以我还是给你们讲个故事好了。一阵子之前,我接了一个从阿瑞斯实验室偷走一件原型武器的单子。竞争者?有另外一队狂奔者也打算偷走同一把枪。无论如何,我当时想要黑进那个实验室的主机,试试看我能不能让他们的防御炮塔对准自己的安保人员。又是一个无论如何,那个技术萨满跳着华尔兹就进来了,还是在光天化日之下,他的化身看上去是个完全由羽毛构成的丑陋人形物体。那混球看了一眼黑IC大军,然后说了几个来自那种跟天上的星星一样老的语言的单词。(我听到的不多没法确定,但我觉得那大概是COBOL)总之,不管那是什么,他弄出来的东西……我这辈子都不会忘记。一个用硅和光纤做成的巨大乌鸦,巨大到能遮天蔽日,如果矩阵里有天日的话。接着,仅仅是扇动了一下翅膀,这天杀的东西干掉了整个主机。这就是技术萨满。这就是他们的本事。

劇透 -   :
In case the name didn’t clue you in, this stream takes a more spiritual approach to technomancy. They may not be as good with complex forms as Sourcerers, but what they bring to the table is somehow more horrifying. Anyone who’s dealt with technomancers since the Matrix overhaul knows how bulldrek sprites are, and Technoshamans double down on that. They almost always have at least one of the awful things around, and most likely will have far more than that. And of course, because there is a God, and He hates me, every single fragging Technoshaman having a literal army of sprites isn’t even the most terrifying thing about them! No, the most terrifying thing about Technoshamans would have to be great form sprites. I … I don’t know how to describe their capabilities in the usual sterile manner, so instead I’m going to tell you a little story. A while back, I was on a run trying to steal a prototype weapon from an Ares lab. The complication? There was another team of runners trying to steal the same gun. Anyway, I was trying to hack into the lab’s host, see if I could get their gun turrets to turn on the lab security. Anyway, in waltzes the Technoshaman, plain as day, his persona appearing as this ugly humanoid thing made entirely out of feathers. Fragger looked out at the army of Black IC and spoke a few words in a language that was old when the stars were new. (I didn’t hear enough to be sure, but I think it might have been COBOL.) Anyway, whatever it was, the thing it brought forth … I’ll never forget it. A giant crow of silicon and fiber-optics, large enough that, if there were a sun inside the Matrix, it would have blotted it out. Then, with a flap of its wing, the ghostdammed thing blew down the entire host. That’s a Technoshaman. That’s what they do.

引用
>这真的很诗意。我很惊讶于能在这里看到这么诗意的东西,尤其是从你嘴里出来的。
>雷德

>我不是想这么写才这么写的。这就是那时发生的事实。一群在肉界的家伙们眨眨眼的功夫,它就放倒了一个最高机密的阿瑞斯实验室主机。
>发条

>啥?端掉一个主机是不可能的。我敢赌钱。
>/dev/grrl

>我只是告诉你我看到的东西。我不知道要怎么说的更清楚些了。源码术士?心灵机师?我搞的定他们。技术萨满?他们吓都能把我吓死。
>发条

劇透 -   :
> That’s really poetic. I’m kinda surprised to see something like that on here at all, especially coming from you.
> Red

> I’m not being poetic. That is literally what happened. It took the host of a top-secret Ares lab down in the time it takes someone in meatspace to blink.
> Clockwork

> What? Taking down a host is impossible. I’d put money on it.
> /dev/grrl

> I’m just telling you what I saw. I don’t know how I can make it any clearer. Sourcerers? Machinists? I can handle them. Technoshamans? They scare me.
> Clockwork

心灵机师 MACHINISTS

我想我很确定所有人都得从这个世界上存在那种只要一挥手就能干掉一整个主机的那种肏烤面包机的混蛋的这个事实中花一阵子缓过劲来,我们来说点令人开心的事。心灵机师!他们顶天了也就能杀了你。心灵机师不像源码术士那样在复合程式上有极高造诣,也不像技术萨满那样擅长召唤网精,不过他们倒是能劫持你的旋翼无人机然后帮你注射致死剂量的铅弹。他们的黑入能力确实只是一般般啦,不过就算你的系统防御足够坚固,他们搞不定你的无人机,通常他们自己也会拥有几台。把他们当做是那种偶尔黑一黑的机师,就像如果我有一个军的邪恶双胞胎或者怎么的(注:发条的原职是机师,兼职黑客,酷爱大爆炸。)。不管怎么说,收拾他们的时候,你最好准备好应付收拾一般机师的时候通常会遇到的那种威胁。你可能会对上一个装备了变色涂层和狙击步枪的气象气球,或者一个新网·重装机甲,它身上的装甲厚到打败它的办法只有跑到最近的IJN海军基地问问看他们能不能借你一条战列巡洋舰,或者跑上一截楼梯赶紧溜。

劇透 -   :
Since I’m fairly certain everyone here needs a break from the terrifying realization that there are toasterfuckers out there who can take down hosts with a wave of their hand, let’s switch to a happier subject. Machinists! The worst they can do is kill you. Machinists aren’t as good with complex forms as Sourcerers, and they can’t summon sprites the way a Technoshaman can, but what they can do is hijack your rotodrones and have them give you a terminal case of lead poisoning. Their hacking abilities are mild at best, but even if your devices are secure enough that they can’t get at your drones, they usually come with several of their own. Think of them as riggers who happen to hack on occasion, like if I had an army of evil twins or something. Anyway, when fighting them, expect the kind of threats you’d usually expect from a rigger. You could be up against anything from weather balloons with chameleon coating and sniper rifles to a NeoNET Juggernaut coated with so much armor that the only ways to defeat it are to go to the nearest IJN base and see if they’ll let you borrow a battlecruiser, or to go up a flight of stairs.

引用
>这是你自己的经验之谈吗?
>机师X

>我可以说这是我做过的最糟糕的一笔投资。光是那些装甲板就花了我大几千块,直到五个任务后我都还没收回成本。
>发条

劇透 -   :
> Are you speaking from experience here?
> Rigger X

> Suffice to say it was the worst investment I’ve ever made. The armor plate alone set me back thousands. Five runs later and I’m still in the red.
> Clockwork

赛博修士 CYBERADEPTS

作为收尾,我来说一下同时作为最可怕和最不可怕的超链者分支:赛博修士。可能这个名字足够说明他们是干什么的了。通过某种手段,他们能用一种其他超链者做不到的方式来处理赛博殖装。这可能算不得什么,直到你看见一个磕了新星可乐,浑身上下都镀了铬的赛博修士冲着你挥舞着一柄比你的身高都长的阔剑。在此之上,他们能超频他们的赛博殖装,所以能从里面得到多得多的好处。我曾经跟踪过的一个赛博修士声称如果他超频他的赛博眼,他能在一个晴朗的晚上看到阿瑞斯月面基地里的人走来走去。我不知道这是真是假,不过即便是这个逼确实吹的大了,他的朋友们却依然全都相信他——这估计能让你明白赛博修士究竟能做到怎样的奇迹。跟一个赛博修士打架跟和其他的超链者打完全不一样。你不用太担心你的枪被黑掉或者你的车自顾自地开向对面车道,你反而该担心他们对着你的脑门挥下一根尖锐的钢筋。看上去对于一个依赖科学魔法的家伙有点低科技,但这就是事实。用招呼其他重度殖装的打手的方式招呼他们。穿甲弹能起到奇效,如果就连它都不行了,试着用卡车碾那帮家伙,然后换上更大的卡车直到他们死掉或者你没卡车用了。

劇透 -   :
To finish this all off, we have what are simultaneously the most and least terrifying of the various techno breeds: Cyberadepts. The name’s probably already given away what it is they do. Somehow, they manage to deal with cyberware in a way most technomancers can’t. This might not seem like a big deal until you see a novacoked-up Cyberadept with plenty of chrome running at you while swinging around a Claymore longer than you are tall. On top of that, they’re capable of overclocking their cyberware so they can get more out of what they have. One Cyberadept I was following claimed that when he overclocked his cybereyes, on a clear night he could see the people moving about inside Ares’s moon base. I have no idea if that’s true or not, and indeed it probably isn’t, but the fact that his friends believed him should say a lot about what Cyberadepts are capable of. Fighting a Cyberadept isn’t like fighting a normal technomancer. You don’t have to worry about them hacking your gun or making your car drive into oncoming traffic. Instead, you have to worry about them shoving a pointy bit of rebar through your skull. Fairly low tech for someone so reliant on technical wizardry, but there you go. Treat them the same way you’d treat any other heavily cybered bruiser. APDS rounds can work wonders, and if that doesn’t do the trick, try running them over with a truck. Repeat with bigger trucks until either they’re dead or you run out of trucks.
引用
>不过那样可就会留下丢人的一大摊子了。上次我这么干之后花了好几天来把那些赛博头骨的碎片从我的挡泥板上弄下来。
>机师X

>你可以找那种专业的清洁服务,他们专门对付这种东西,而且不会乱问问题。这确实会小小破费一把,但你花的每个子都值。
>发条

劇透 -   :
> Shame it leaves such a mess, though. I was picking bits of cyberskull out of my fender for days after the last time I did that.
> Rigger X

> There’s professional cleaner services you can get to deal with that kind of thing, no questions asked. They cost a mint, but it’s worth every nuyen.
> Clockwork

需要注意的另一件事是,不像真正的修士,这些人在用枪施展他们的魔法的时候完全不会遇上问题。因为一些我不知道的原因,真正的修士没法把枪变成一个武装法器(我是个技师,不是个奇术学教授),但一个赛博修士能而且很愿意使用枪械来做一些你甚至不愿意相信的事。还记得我提到过的那个有着魔法般的赛博眼的家伙?他有次用墙上暴露出来的一个钉子打了一发跳弹命中了某个阿兹邪教徒的后背,完全没伤到他手里的人质。尽管我亲眼看到了一切,我还是花了一点时间接受现实。

劇透 -   :
One thing that should be noted is that unlike real adepts, they have no issues when it comes to working their witchcraft with guns. Whereas an actual adept can’t get a gun made into a weapon focus because reasons I don’t really understand (I’m a techie, not a professor of thaumatology), a cyberadept can and will use guns to do things that you wouldn’t believe. That guy I mentioned, with the magic cybereyes? He once ricocheted a bullet off an exposed nail in a wall to hit an Azzie cultist in the back without harming the cultist’s hostage. I saw it and I still have a hard time believing it.

引用
>要我说,这我也办得到。
>九尾猫

>那你上视频啊,有图有真相。
>发条

劇透 -   :
> I mean, I can do that too.
> Kat o’ Nine Tales

> Vids or it didn’t happen.
> Clockwork

新超链者特质:共鸣支流
NEW TECHNOMANCER QUALITIES:RESONANT STREAMS

虽然共鸣在本质上是非常科学的,但是它变幻不定的天性让它显得十分难以预测而又可塑。所有试图掌控和操纵共鸣的超链者都必须遵从这种趋势。有些超链者发现决定一个发展自身能力的道路能帮助他们变得更加专注,这些道路就被称作支流。下面是几条所有超链者都必须遵守的基本规则:
• 一名超链者不能同时追随两条支流。
• 玩家可以修改他们之前创造的角色,追溯性的选择一条支流。
• 支流特质会消耗20点业力,但在角色创建之后购买时花费不会翻倍。

劇透 -   :
Aside from being extremely technical in nature, the Resonance’s constantly shifting nature makes it unpredictable and very malleable. This flow must be followed by any technomancer seeking to manipulate and control the Resonance. Some technomancers have found that identifying a path to power helps them to focus their abilities. These paths are called Streams. For all technomancers, there are several fundamental rules to streams that must be followed:

• A technomancer cannot follow two streams simultaneously.
• Players may amend previously created characters and retroactively purchase a stream.
• Streams cost 20 Karma to purchase and are not subject to the double cost of qualities after creation.

后台进程是一种新种类的奖励。就像它们的名字揭示的那样,这是一些全自动的进程,超链者在学会它们之后就会一直保持运行。从游戏机制的角度说,这是一种在玩家的某个方面给与奖励的被动加成,向玩家提供全新的能力或者强化现有的能力。每个支流都会有一个相关的后台进程,以及一些能让这个支流变得更有意思的其他奖励。与支流一同列出的复合程式在超链者选择了这个支流后就可以学习了,但要注意它不是在选择支流后自动学会的。这个复合程式只能由选择了对应支流的超链者学习。

劇透 -   :
Daemons are a new type of bonus. Like their name suggests, these are autonomous processes that the technomancer learns to keep running always. Mechanically speaking, these are passive bonuses that affect a specific aspect of the character, giving them either a new power or an improvement to an existing power. Every stream has an associated Daemon, along with other benefits that help to provide the stream with flavor. The complex form listed with the stream becomes available for purchase by technomancers in that stream, but it is not automatically given to them. These complex forms are only available to technomancers in those particular streams.

赛博修士 CYBERADEPTS

最近关于共鸣和矩阵的变化带来的事物之一就是这些被许多人称作赛博修士的家伙的突然降临。他们是有着能干涉共鸣与赛博殖装之间相互作用方式的诡异能力的一种超链者。

劇透 -   :
One of the effects of the recent changes to the Resonance and the Matrix was the unexpected advent of what many are calling Cyberadepts. These are technomancers who have the uncanny ability to modify the way the Resonance interacts with cyberware.
引用
优势:
• 所有以赛博殖装为目标的复合程式带来的衰褪减少2点。
• 在编制和解码诱错网精和伴侣网精(译注:Companion sprite,新网精)时享受+2骰池加值。
劇透 -   :
BENEFITS
• All complex forms that affect cyberware are performed with 2 less Fading Value.
• +2 dice pool bonus to Compiling and Decompiling Tests involving Fault and Companion sprites.
后台进程:
每次赛博修士进行深潜,他们就会调谐他们的身体,心灵和植入的赛博改造。这意味着深潜过的赛博修士可以取回他们因为植入赛博改造(也仅限赛博改造)损失的共鸣,这个值等于他们深潜等级的一半(向上取整)。因为其他原因损失的共鸣(例如生体改造或者精华汲取)无法取回。

劇透 -   :
DAEMON
Every time the Cyberadept goes through Submersion, they align their body, spirit, and cyberware. This means that a Cyberadept who has Submerged may restore Resonance that has been lost to cyberware (and only cyberware) by an amount equal to half their Submersion Grade (rounded up). Resonance lost by other means (such as bioware or Essence Drain) is not restored.

引用
复合程式:超载 OVERDRIVE
目标:赛博改造 持续:S 衰褪:L + 1

就像伟大机械网精的同名能力,赛博修士能让一件赛博改造超载。这个能力仅能应用在植入在赛博修士本人身上的殖装上。赛博修士进行一个 软件+共鸣[能级] 检定,净成功(译注:原文如此,阿催又催了,这个检定没有对抗也没有阈值,应该是指的成功)的一半(向上取整)被加在这个赛博改造的有效等级上。这可以——也经常会——让那件赛博改造以远超设计上限的效率工作。当这个复合程式不再被维持的时候,那件赛博改造收到等同于复合程式能级的矩阵伤害,无法抵抗。当掷出失误,赛博改造被砖化,填满它的矩阵CM。当掷出大失误,这个伤害变为物理伤害,而不是矩阵伤害。修复矩阵伤害的规则见核心规则书p.228,修复物理伤害的规则见R&G,p.143。

举例:格兰迪尔为了跟一大群保安战斗决定超载她的跳线反射。她的跳线反射有等级2——这还不错,但不是最好的。她用了能级6的超载复合程式,得到了4个成功。这把她的跳线反射提升到等级4,现在只要她还维持着复合程式,她就会有+4反射,+4d6主动性骰。因为她维持着一个复合程式,所以她在所有行动上受到-2罚值。当她放弃维持复合程式的时候,她的跳线反射受到6点矩阵伤害。这个跳线反射只有9格矩阵CM,所以接下来她可得小心了。格兰迪尔本来要抵抗7点衰褪,但既然她是个赛博修士,她就只用抵抗5衰褪。

劇透 -   :
COMPLEX FORM: OVERDRIVE
Target: Cyberware Duration: S FV: L + 1
Like the power of the same name used by great form machine sprites, the Cyberadept can put a single piece of their cyberware into Overdrive. This power can only be used on cyberware that is currently installed in the Cyberadept. The Cyberadept rolls a Software + Resonance [Level] Test. Half the net hits (rounded up) are added to the effective rating of the cyberware. This can—and often will—push a piece of cyberware way past its intended limits. When this complex form is no longer sustained, the cyberware takes a number of boxes of Matrix damage equal to the level of the complex form. This damage cannot be resisted. On a glitch, the cyberware is bricked, filling its Matrix Condition Monitor. On a critical glitch, the damage is physical, rather than Matrix. The rules for repairing Matrix Damage appear on p. 228, SR5. The rules for repairing Physical Damage to gear appear on p. 143, Run & Gun.

Example: Grandeur has decided to use Overdrive on her wired reflexes system to combat a slew of guards. The wired reflexes system is a Rating 2–it’s good, but not the best. She uses Overdrive at Level 6 and gets 4 hits on her Software + Resonance Test. This improves her Wired Reflexes to Rating 4, which gives her +4 Reaction and +4d6 Initiative Dice while she sustains her complex form. Because she’s sustaining a complex form, she suffers a –2 penalty to all actions. When she drops the complex form, her wired reflexes suffer 6 points of unresisted Matrix damage. Since her wired reflexes normally have 9 boxes, she needs to be cautious going forward. Grandeur would normally have to resist 7 points of Fading, but because she’s a Cyberadept, she only has to resist 5.
心灵机师 MACHINISTS

选择成为心灵机师的超链者能和机械用一种其他超链者怎么都不可能搞得懂的方式调谐。他们和齿轮,运动部件还有其他机械零件打交道的方式就连街上那些蒸汽朋克发烧友都相形见绌。

劇透 -   :
Technomancers that identify as Machinists are in tune with machines of all types in ways that no other technomancer can understand. They identify with gears, moving parts, and other machine properties in ways that make an average steampunk aficionado seem restrained.

引用
优势:
• 所有以设备为目标的复合程式带来的衰褪减少2点。
• 在编制和解码机械网精和泛用网精(译注:Generalist sprite,新网精)时享受+2骰池加值。

劇透 -   :
BENEFITS
• All complex forms that affect devices are performed with 2 less Fading Value.
• +2 dice pool bonus to Compiling and Decompiling tests involving Machine and Generalist sprites.

后台进程:
心灵机师跟机器们十分的亲密,以至于一次只能指挥一台这种想法对他们简直是个诅咒。他们学会了如何将共鸣转化为一种能让他们的活体化身发挥RCC的功用(除了加入或者组成WAN的能力)的东西。他们在通常的矩阵属性之上,得到了新的矩阵属性。心灵机师得到等同于其意志的降噪等级,以及等同于其魅力的共享等级。有着这项后台进程的超链者可以在选择共鸣[程序]回声的时候,复制自动软件的效果,而不仅仅是赛博程序。

劇透 -   :
DAEMON
Machinists have such an affinity for machines that the very thought of controlling only one at a time is anathema. They have learned to twist the Resonance in such a way that their living persona can function as an RCC, emulating all the abilities that are available to anyone using an RCC (minus the ability to form or join a WAN). The new attributes are gained in addition to their normal Matrix attributes. The Noise Reduction rating is equal to the Machinist’s Willpower, and the Sharing rating is equal to the Machinist’s Charisma. Technomancers with this Daemon can use the Resonance [Program] echo (p. 258, SR5) to copy the effects of autosofts as well as cyberprograms.

引用
复合程式:拉闸断电 LOTO
目标:设备 持续:I 衰褪:L - 1

使用这个能力,一个心灵机师可以阻断进出某个机械的信号,将它和它的主人(们)分离开来。这个能力可以用在任何设备上。当使用它的时候,心灵机师做一个 软件+共鸣[能级] 检定,对抗目标的 意志+防火墙。目标设备被完全停用净成功个战斗轮。如果目标是某种有着自驾等级的东西,自驾软件一并停用。

举例:体素陷入麻烦了,他正在被一个看上去完全不相信他的保安问话。为了自己能够安全脱身,体素使用了拉闸断电复合程式,目标是保安的通讯链。体素觉得这是生死关头,所以他用了能级6。PC掷骰 软件+共鸣[6],对抗通讯链总共是6的骰池。体素赢得很轻松,得到了四个净成功。通讯链停止了工作,保安不解地盯着它,想看看到底是怎么回事。用实际的暴力解决问题不是体素的风格,但他还是说服了让他帮忙看一下那个通讯链,借此机会用电击手套给了那保安后颈狠狠的一下子,不动声色地击倒了他。体素本来要抵抗3点衰褪,但既然他是个心灵机师,他只用抵抗1点。
(译注:这个例子里面催化剂催的不成样子。拉闸断电的衰褪是L-1,所以一个L6的拉闸断电会造成5衰褪而不是3。经过心灵机师能力修正之后衰褪是3。顺带,任何衰褪的最小值都是2……)

劇透 -   :
COMPLEX FORM: LOTO
Target: Device Duration: I FV: L – 1
Using this ability, a Machinist can disrupt the signals going to and from a machine, separating it from its master(s). This power can be used on any device. When using it, the Machinist rolls a Software + Resonance [Level] v. Willpower + Firewall Opposed Test. The device is completely disabled for a number of Combat Turns equal to the net hits on the test. In the case of something that has a Pilot rating, the Pilot loses functionality as well.

Example: Voxel is in a bit of a jam, as he’s being questioned by a guard who doesn’t seem to believe him. To ensure that he can get away cleanly, Voxel targets the guard’s commlink and hits it with LOTO. Voxel decides this is crucial, so he threads it at Level 6. Voxel’s player rolls Software + Resonance [6] v. the commlink’s dice pool of 6. Voxel’s player wins handily, getting 4 net hits. The commlink stops functioning, and the guard looks over at it to figure out what’s wrong. Resorting to physical violence isn’t Voxel’s style, but he convinces the guard to let him look at the commlink, and then applies a stun glove to the back of the guard’s neck, knocking him out cold. Voxel would normally have to resist 3 points of Fading, but because he’s a Machinist, he only has to resist 1.

源码术士SOURCERERS

对于有些超链者而言,光是看着别人干活可远远不够。他们喜欢亲手去创造或者操作源代码。源码术士对共鸣的理解能让他们编制出甚至能让别的超链者看着头大的复合程式。

劇透 -   :
For some technomancers, it’s not enough to let others do the job for them. They like to get involved in the process of creating and manipulating raw source code. Sourcerors weave the Resonance to make Complex Forms that act in ways that baffle even other technomancers.
引用
优势:
源码术士编制的所有复合程式减少2点衰褪。

劇透 -   :
BENEFITS
All complex form threading tests are performed with 2 less Fading Value.

后台进程:
源码术士在熟悉他们的复合程式上投入了巨量的时间和精力,所以他们能很轻松的编制它们。它们可以维持最多等于他们深潜等级一半(向下取整)的复合程式而不受惩罚。在这之上的任何复合程式被正常看待。

劇透 -   :
DAEMON
Sourcerors spend so much time and energy getting familiar with their complex forms that they can thread them with relative ease. They can sustain up to half of their Submersion Grade (rounded down) in complex forms without taking a penalty. Any complex forms sustained beyond this level are treated as normal.
引用
复合程式:超线程HYPERTHREADING
目标:复合程式 持续:可变 衰褪:可变

源码术士能把好几个复合程式合并成一个,在一个动作中得到复数个结果。虽然这么做有它的限制:用于超线程的复合程式必须有着相同的目标和能级。做一个 软件+共鸣[能级] 检定,检定的结果被套用在所有被融合的复合程式上用以决定他们的效果。这个复合程式的衰褪由融合的所有复合程式的最高值决定,第一个复合程式之后的每个程式让衰褪额外+1,源码术士的衰褪-2能力在最后被计算。

举例:Respec打算对着一个敌方黑客超线程脉冲风暴和共鸣棘刺。她将目标设定为那个黑客,然后决定孤注一掷,使用能级8。她掷 软件+共鸣[8],得到了4个成功。现在这两个复合程式像同一个程式一样生效。对方黑客对抗脉冲风暴效果投 逻辑+数据处理,阈值是Respec的4个成功,然后对抗共鸣棘刺的4个成功投意志+防火墙。现在Respec要抵抗5(两个复合程式的最高衰褪是L-3)+1(因为有第二个复合程式)-2(因为Respec是一个源码术士),总计为4的衰褪。

劇透 -   :
HYPERTHREADING
Target: Complex form Duration: Varies FV: Varies
The Sourceror can merge multiple complex forms into a single form, making multiple results in a single action. Doing so has its limits; the target and level for the Hyperthreaded Form must be the same for all merged complex forms. Resolve effects with a single Software + Resonance [Level] Test, the results of which are used for all the merged complex forms. The Fading Value is determined by taking the highest Fading Value of all the merged complex forms, and then adding 1 point for each complex form added after the first; the –2 bonus for being a Sourceror is applied at the end.

Example: Respec wants to Hyperthread Pulse Storm and Resonance Spike against an enemy hacker. She declares her target to be the enemy hacker and decides to go for broke with a Level of 8. She rolls Software + Resonance [8] and gets 4 hits. The two forms now act as one. The enemy hacker then rolls Logic + Data Processing against a threshold of 4 for the Pulse Storm, and also rolls Willpower + Firewall against 4 hits for the Resonance Spike. Respec then has to resist a Fading Value of 5 (L–3, the highest Fading Value of the merged complex forms) plus 1 (for the second complex form) minus 2 (for being a Sourceror), for a final Fading Value of 4.

技术萨满 TECHNOSHAMANS

技术萨满通过结合他们的精神与能力,在灵性的一面上重新定义了超链者。他们是网精的专家,十分擅长应付共鸣生物,还有不少甚至显露出与电子生物打交道的卓越天赋。

劇透 -   :
Technoshamans redefine the spiritual aspect of technomancers by integrating the spiritual with their abilities. They are masters of sprites, phenomenal at interacting with Resonance creatures, and many even show a penchant for dealing with technocritters.

引用
优势:
所有编码网精和解码网精的动作衰褪减少2点。

劇透 -   :
BENEFITS
All Compiling and Decompiling acts are performed with 2 less Fading Value.

后台进程:
技术萨满学会了发挥出他们的网精的最大潜能的办法。由此,他们学会了如何召唤一只高等网精。每一种网精类型都有着一种伟大能力,只有技术萨满能够利用。为了取得这种能力,技术萨满必须在编码这个网精的时候指定它为高等网精。这么做会使得技术萨满需要抵抗的耗竭翻倍。另外,使用高等网精能力会立刻消耗剩下的全部指令,并且网精会在这个能力使用完毕后立刻被解码。

劇透 -   :
DAEMON
Technoshamans learn to eke out the most power from their sprites. Thus, they gain the ability to bring forth a great form sprite. Every sprite template has a great form power that only Technoshamans can utilize. To access this power, the technoshaman must compile the sprite as a great form sprite. Doing so doubles the Fading Value that the technoshaman must resist. Additionally, using a great form power automatically uses all remaining tasks, and the sprite decompiles immediately after the power is done being used.
引用
复合程式:宠物网精 SPRITE PET
目标:网精 持续:永久 衰褪:L + 0

这个复合程式允许超链者招募一个已注册网精作为他的“宠物”,即使是在已经有其他网精在场的情况下也会与他相伴左右。它只能同时被用在一只网精身上。因为这个复合程式会耗时数个小时以完成,这也可以被当成某种“电子仪式”。技术萨满要花费等同于目标网精能级个小时来磨合自己和那只网精。在它结束的时候,技术萨满投一个 软件+共鸣[能级],对抗网精的能级x 2。如果技术萨满得到了更多的成功,他在网精身上投入网精的能级点业力,如果这也完成了,这只网精就会成为技术萨满的宠物网精。这意味着现在这只网精有无限的指令数可用,而且可以和任何其他网精一同行动。他也不再被算进技术萨满的已注册网精限制里。同一时刻只能有一只网精被如此对待。如果这只宠物网精被摧毁,它就会回到它在共鸣领域的家,所有已经投入的业力无法找回。

举例:网猫想要让她最喜欢的一只网精成为她的宠物。为了这个,她钻进了她的冥想小屋,打开了能让她集中精力的白噪音发生器。因为她想要转变为宠物网精的网精有能级6,她知道自己要跟得上它的本事。她花了六个小时来磨合自己和网精,跟它说话,了解它的个性,建立彼此间的羁绊。接下来她投了一个软件+共鸣[6]对抗网精的骰池12。网猫得到了1个净成功,刚刚好够招募这个网精。网猫花掉了6点业力,网精成为了她的宠物。现在网猫得抵抗6点衰褪伤害了。

劇透 -   :
COMPLEX FORM: SPRITE PET
Target: Sprite Duration: P FV: L + 0
This complex form allows a technomancer to convince a registered sprite to become his “pet” and stick around even when other sprites are around. It can only be used on a single sprite at a time. Because this complex form takes several hours to complete, it can be considered a sort of “digital ritual.” The Technoshaman spends a number of hours equal to the sprite’s level attuning himself to the sprite. At the end of this time, the Technoshaman pits his Software + Resonance [Level] against the Level x 2 of the sprite. If the Technoshaman gets more hits, he feeds the sprite a number of Karma equal to the sprite’s level. If this is done, the sprite becomes a sprite pet. This means that the sprite no longer has a limit on favors and tasks and can be active at the same time as any other sprite. It also no longer counts against the Technoshaman’s limit on registered sprites. This can only be done on one sprite at any given time. If the sprite pet is destroyed, it will return to its home Resonance Realm, and the Karma spent is lost.
Example: Netcat decides that she wants to make one of her favorite sprites into a pet. To do this, she goes into her meditation room and turns on the white noise generator to help her focus. Since the sprite she’s trying to make into a pet is level 6, she knows she’s going to need to keep her wits about her. She spends six hours attuning herself to the sprite, talking with it, getting to know its personality, and forming a bond. She then rolls Software + Resonance [6] against the dice pool of 12. She gets 1 hit, barely enough to convince it to join her. She spends 6 Karma, and the sprite becomes her pet. Netcat now has to resist 6 points of Fading.

引用
表:高等网精能力
高等网精能力
情报网精自由网
破解网精守门人
数据网精正则搜索
诱错网精滥砸滥毁
机械网精超载
伴侣网精牺牲
泛用网精协程

协程 COROUTINE
网精使用协程能力来协助或者干扰一个特定任务。编制者制定一个受到效果的目标,然后决定网精是要协助还是干扰它。如果选择协助,网精的能级将会成为目标下一次矩阵动作检定的加值。如果选择干扰,网精的能级将会成为目标下一次矩阵动作检定的罚值。

劇透 -   :
COROUTINE
The sprite uses the Coroutine power to assist or hinder a single task. The compiler chooses which target will receive the effect and then determines if it will be done as a hindrance or an assistance. If assistance is chosen, the sprite’s Level is applied as a bonus to the dice pool of the target’s next Matrix test. If hindrance is selected, the sprite’s Level is applied as a penalty to the dice pool of the target’s next Matrix test.

自由网 FREENET
有些传言说这种能力很像Dox用来散布信息用的那种。不论起源,它用一种类似的机制工作。网精选择一个它已经拥有MARK的文件,然后启动这个能力。自由网能打开通向一系列防火墙等级小于网精隐匿性的设备,化身或者主机的数据通道。每个主动性流程,网精将这份文件拷贝到等于自身能级个这样的设备,化身或者主机里面。当维持着这个能力的时候,网精每个战斗轮增加等同于自身隐匿性的OS。

劇透 -   :
FREENET
There are rumors that this power is like the ones used by the Dox to distribute information. Regardless of origin, it functions in a similar fashion. The sprite targets a file that it has a mark on already, and the sprite then activates the power. Freenet can open a tunnel to devices, personas, or hosts with a Firewall rating less than the Sleaze rating of the Sprite. The file is copied through the tunnels to a number of devices, personas, and hosts equal to the sprite’s Level each Initiative Pass. While sustained, the sprite accrues Overwatch Score equal to its Sleaze attribute every Combat Turn.

守门人 GATEKEEPER
网精使用这个能力时指定两个目标。一个目标被称为键主,它应该是一个化身。另一个目标是想要破解的主机或者设备。如果网精的隐匿性大于等于要破解的主机或者设备的防火墙,那么键主就被视为这个主机或者设备的所有者。当维持着这个能力的时候,网精每个战斗轮增加等同于自身隐匿性的OS。

劇透 -   :
GATEKEEPER
The sprite using this power chooses two targets. The first target is called the Keymaster, which can be any persona. The second target is a host or device to be opened. If the Gatekeeper’s Sleaze rating is greater than or equal to the Firewall of the host or device to be opened, then the Keymaster is treated effectively as the owner of the device or host. While sustained, the sprite accrues Overwatch Score equal to its Sleaze attribute every Combat Turn.

正则搜索 GREP
网精使用这个能力来驾驭整个矩阵的结构和连接在上的所有设备来处理一个数据处理任务。网精的数据处理属性提升自身的能级点,并且在这个能力被维持的时候,每个战斗轮额外上升1。当维持着这个能力的时候,网精每个战斗轮增加等同于自身数据处理属性(计入被这个能力修改的数值)的OS。

劇透 -   :
GREP
The sprite using this power harnesses the full potential of the Matrix’s mesh of attached devices to a single Data Processing task. The sprite’s Data Processing attribute is increased by its Level and increases by 1 additional point each Combat Turn the power is sustained. While sustained, the sprite accrues Overwatch Score equal to its Data Processing attribute (as modified through the power) every Combat Turn.

滥砸滥毁 MANGLER
使出滥砸滥毁能力的网精受够了只是到处恶作剧了。如果网精在一个与目标的 矩阵战斗+共鸣[攻击性] v. 直觉+防火墙 对抗检定中胜出,目标必须抵抗(共鸣)点矩阵伤害,和一些额外效果。如果目标是一个超链者,这伤害就是物理伤害而不是晕眩伤害。如果那是个碟客或者设备,那么那个设备受到等量的物理伤害(维修物理伤害的规则见R&G,p.143)。如果目标是一个主机,则它在收到超过(主机等级)点矩阵伤害后被迫关机。重启主机需要消耗(主机等级)个小时。

劇透 -   :
MANGLER
The sprite using the Mangler power is done fooling around. If the sprite beats the target in a Cybercombat + Resonance [Attack] v. Intuition + Firewall test, the target must resist (Resonance) DV Matrix damage, with a few caveats. If the target was a technomancer, the damage is Physical rather than Stun. If the target was a decker or device, the device takes Physical damage (rules for repairing physical damage appear on p. 143, Run & Gun). If the target was a host, it is knocked off the Matrix if it takes more than (Host Rating) boxes of damage. Rebooting the host takes (Host Rating) number of hours.

超载 OVERDRIVE
超载能力允许网精将一个设备的能力推到超越极限的水平——有的时候甚至会远远超过极限。网精需要在这个设备上拥有一个MARK。当启动时,设备的所有等级提升1。这个能力每维持一个战斗轮,加值再额外+1。这将持续到能力不再维持或者设备损坏。当加值超过了设备某一项基础属性的三倍之后,它就会损坏,承受(加值)点物理伤害,直到修复这些伤害前设备都不能工作。

劇透 -   :
OVERDRIVE
The Overdrive power allows a sprite to push a device past its limits—sometimes way past its limits. The sprite requires a mark on the device for this power to function. Upon activation, all the device’s ratings are improved by 1. Every Combat Turn that the power is sustained, the bonus is increased by 1. This continues until the power is no longer sustained or until the device has broken down. When the bonus is equal to triple one of the device’s default ratings, it breaks down and takes (bonus) damage that must be repaired before it can operate again.

牺牲 SACRIFICE
如果一个网精自愿地使用了牺牲这个能力,事情一定是变得超级棘手了。网精消耗一个自由动作来蓄积共鸣能量,然后将这些能量全部注入目标化身。这会恢复目标化身的全部矩阵CM。并且,当牺牲能力被使用时,目标会充满巨量的共鸣能量,它会重新编排和优化子线程,创建代码冗余,让目标在基本上每个方面都变得更高效。在恢复目标的全部矩阵CM之外,目标的所有矩阵属性得到网精的能级一半(向上取整)的加值,持续网精的能级个战斗轮,并且最后,目标在网精使用牺牲能力的战斗轮不会再受到任何矩阵伤害。

劇透 -   :
SACRIFICE
Things have to be going very badly for a sprite to be willing to use the Sacrifice power. The sprite spends a Free Action accumulating Resonance and then infuses a target persona with all of that energy. Doing so causes the target to heal all of its Matrix Condition monitor. Moreover, when the Sacrifice power is used, the target is flooded with Resonance energy, which re-routes and optimizes subroutines, creates redundancy in code, and generally makes the target substantially more effective in all ways. In addition to healing the Matrix Condition Monitor, the target receives a bonus to all Matrix Attributes equal to half the sprite’s level (rounded up) for a number of Combat Turns equal to the sprite’s level; and finally, the target takes no damage during the Combat Turn that the sprite uses this power.
« 上次编辑: 2019-04-10, 周三 22:46:04 由 CPDSSS »