副标题: 感谢水果补全表格翻译

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 182
  • 苹果币: 0
【RG】特殊装甲
« 于: 2018-03-06, 周二 21:09:51 »
特种装甲
有一件事是我作为一个零售商而得知的:“特种”听上去比“杂项”要好的多。所以这就是我要把这些奇怪的东西凑在一起的原因。我知道这些东西往往价格昂贵,但是他们的附加价值主要来自他们独特的功能。

剧透 -   :
SPECIALTY ARMOR
One thing I know as a retailer: “specialty” sounds a lot better than “miscellaneous crap.” So this is where I lump all those odd bits together. I know this stuff tends to be pricey, but the added value comes in some of the unique features.

贴身型身体装甲(FFBA)
虽然装甲服效果不错,装甲背心也能藏的相当好,但是这件FFBA需要真正的先进工艺来生产一件合身的防弹衣。每套防弹衣都是为穿着者量身定做的,既不留下空隙,也没有折叠的地方,同时还可以让你的身体呼吸。基本的装甲如同一件衬衫,复盖着从锁骨到腹股沟的身体,保护重要器官。而全套装甲则同时为肢体提供保护。不论什么情况下手、脚、头部都会暴露,因为复盖他们会暴露你穿着护甲的事实。FFBA可以穿在护甲下,但是这样不会改变你的防护能力。FFBA的主要好处是高度的隐蔽性。

剧透 -   :
FORM-FITTING BODY ARMOR
While armored clothing is effective enough, and armored vests are fairly well hidden, it takes truly advanced craftsmanship to produce form-fitting body armor. Each suit is tailor-made to its wearer, leaving neither gaps nor folds while still allowing the body to breathe. The basic piece of armor is a shirt, covering the body from collarbone to groin, protecting the vital organs, while the full suit adds protection for the limbs. In either case, the hands, feet, and head are left exposed, as covering them gives away the fact that armor is being worn. Form-fitting body armor can be worn under armor, but doing so won’t change your protection much. The primary benefit of FFBA is its highly concealable.

> 我上一次变女性的时候存了一套非常棒的套装,但是现在我必须调整它了。你也许不会认为几毫米的皮毛会有什么不同,但它确实有区别。
> Plan 9

> 所以你又变回男的啦?
> Turbo Bunny

> 是啊,我还在适应毛发带来的瘙痒。
> Plan 9

> 那你脑子里的声音合唱团呢?
> Turbo Bunny

> 正以甜蜜的音调唱和声呢。
> Plan 9

剧透 -   :
> I had a really nice set of this stored from my last female turn, but I have to get it adjusted. You wouldn’t think a few millimeters of fur would make a difference, but it does.
> Plan 9

> So you’re back to male again?
> Turbo Bunny

> Yep. Still adjusting to all the itchiness from the hair.
> Plan 9

> And the chorus of voices in your head?
> Turbo Bunny

> Sing in sweet harmony.
> Plan 9
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-15, 周三 15:08:54 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
Re: 【RG】特殊装甲
« 回帖 #1 于: 2018-03-06, 周二 21:12:26 »
强化军规战斗甲(轻型,中型,重型)
尖端的军事装备,军用级别的装甲继续在与武器弹药间的生死决战中领先。远超安保级别装甲的性能的军用级别的装甲价值太高,而且对于日常的使用甚至安保工作而言,维护费用太大。除了战事最激烈的快反部队外,它仅仅在绝对必要之时才会驻扎在精锐部队中。每件套装都能为你提供从头部到脚趾的保护,为装备者提供最佳的人体工学自由度与舒适度,而他的价格则令它不会被穿在一般的脚男身上。虽然它有很多不同的外观和颜色设计,但是最先进的电变致色涂层让它在战场获得最佳的迷彩效果。显著的例外是,精灵国皇家卫队中至高亲王的银色板甲和联络公司猩红武士的鲜亮的绯红大铠。在这种情况下请切记,古典的审美只是装饰,装饰下的装甲可是完全现代的设计。

剧透 -   :
HARDENED MIL-SPEC BATTLE ARMOR (LIGHT, MEDIUM, HEAVY)
Cutting-edge military hardware, military-grade armor continues to advance in a life-and-death race with weapons and ammunition. Beyond even security-grade armor, military-grade armor is simply too expensive and maintenance-heavy for common use or even routine security work. Aside from the most intense of fast-response teams, it resides only in elite military units deployed when absolutely necessary. Each suit protects from head to toe, custom-fit to the wearer for maximum ergonomic freedom and comfort, an expense that keeps it from the ordinary field grunt. Suits come in a wide variety of exterior design and color, but most modern suits opt for modern electro-chromatic covering for best camo; notable exceptions to this are the silver-plate armors worn by the High Prince of Tír Tairngire’s royal guard and the brilliant crimson of Renraku’s Red Samurai. In each case, the ancient aesthetic is mere decoration; never forget that the armor beneath it is a fully modern design.

> 这才是我们要说的东西。刚刚的内衣和手镯是挺可爱的,但是这个才是真家伙啊
> Stone

> 如果你在欧洲冬季作战那是极好的。但是在大热天就没法忍了。
> Marcos

> 不了,谢谢。如果你在交火中那就说明有什么事情出问题了。保持轻装,藏进阴影,行动要快。
> Ma’fan

> 而且这玩儿对我们来说不切实际。干,你简直就像穿着一件黑白条纹的衬衫然后提着一个标了$符号的大袋子一样,因为你在公共场合穿这个就等于向大家宣告了你期望有人想要射你的事实。
> Cayman

> 你总是可以尝试用它作为伪装,但是这个伪装价格高昂,而且最好你准备好许可证。不要以为安保系统会在没有可靠识别的情况下让你过去——仅仅因为你穿了件像样的装甲。
> DangerSensai

> 对于这里的每个人(我觉得Kane除外),规则很简单:当你的对手穿着这个出现的时候,溜。
> Bull

> Bull说到点子上了。这玩意会救你于水火,也会拖累你的速度。穿着它追人是不太现实的。
> Hard Exit

> 如果你选择与它交战的话,你Kane叔叔的提示是: 穿着很难跑动,游泳则是完全不可能。蛤。
> Kane

剧透 -   :
> Now we’re talking. Underwear and bracelets are cute and all, but this is the real deal.
> Stone

> Great if you’re fighting in Europe in winter but unbearable in hot weather.
> Marcos

> No thank you. If you’re in a firefight, something’s gone wrong. Stay light, stick to the shadows, move quickly.
> Ma’fan

> And this stuff is impractical for us anyway. Shit, you might as well walk around in a black-and-white striped shirt carrying bags marked with dollar signs, because wearing this in public advertises the fact that you expect someone to shoot at you.
> Cayman

> You can always try to use it as a disguise, but it’s an expensive disguise, and you better have the electronic clearances to go with it—if you don’t have some solid identification, don’t expect security systems to give you a pass just because you’re wearing serious armor.
> DangerSensei

> For everyone here (but Kane, I suppose) the rule is simple: When the opposition shows up in this, run.
> Bull

> Bull’s on point. It’ll save your ass, but it’ll slow your ass down, too. Pursuit isn’t an option.
> Hard Exit

> If you do choose to engage, here’s a hint from your Uncle Kane; hard to run in, impossible to swim in. Heh.
> Kane

硬化护甲
如果最终DV小于等于硬化护甲等级的话(可以被AP削减),则攻击不造成伤害。不必为生物做伤害抵抗检定——它甚至没有注意到你在攻击它。
如果最终DV大于强化护甲等级的话(可以被AP削减),则生物进行正常的伤害抵抗检定。此外,硬化护甲等级中的一半(被AP削减后,向上取整)将作为本次检定中的额外自动成功。

剧透 -   :
Hardened Armor

If the modified Damage Value of an attack is less than the Hardened Armor rating (modified by AP), the attack does no damage. Don’t make a Damage Resistance test for the critter; it might not even notice the attack was made in the first place.
If the modified Damage Value of an attack is greater than the Hardened Armor rating (modified by AP), then perform a Damage Resistance test for the critter as normal. Additionally, half of the Hardened Armor rating (modified by AP, rounded up) counts as automatic extra hits on this test.
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:20:42 由 阿飘 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-03-07, 周三 20:34:30 »
安保装甲(轻型,中型,重型)
安保装甲并不像它的军规大哥一样有那么厚重的防护,同时也对附件比较友好。这是你在标准的公司场所中能看到的最坚韧的装备了。当然这套装甲仅仅考虑了防护,而没有考虑移动性,而且穿着这个巡逻将比通常的巡逻队带给群众更大的压力。

剧透 -   :
SECURITY ARMOR  (LIGHT, MEDIUM, HEAVY)
Not as heavily armored, or accessory friendly, as their mil-spec big brothers, these are the toughest suits you’ll usually see at a standard corp site. That’s also the onlyfor protection, not mobility, and walking around in this for much more than a standard patrol puts a strain on most folks.
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-07, 周三 20:47:47 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-03-07, 周三 20:35:27 »
摩托赛车手装甲
我就用它原本的名字叫它,帮派风。这东西有各种可定制的颜色,车队Logo,标语或者啥都没有。这看上去很明显是一件装甲,但是对于任何看见你的摩托或者听过你摩托轰鸣的人来说,你穿着它似乎是很正常的一件事。所以人们会注意到你穿着它,但是不会怀疑你要准备做什么。

剧透 -   :
BIKE RACING ARMOR
I’ll just call this for what it is, go-gang chic. This stuff comes in a variety of customizable colors with and without cycle brand logos or combat biker team slogans. It’s some of the most obvious armor out there but it seems perfectly normal to anyone who may have seen or heard you arrive on your bike. So people will notice that you’re wearing it, but it won’t automatically make them suspect you’re up to something.

> 这实际上是我最喜欢的装甲了。它能混进很多装甲混不进的场合,而且能减少成吨的开销。
> 2XL

> 这同时也成吨的减少了你的防护。这东西是为了在你从摩托上摔下来的时候大显身手的,而不是在枪战中为你提供防护。
> Kia

> Kia你看太多特动了,实践经验不足啊。街头混战游戏里面的战斗摩托车手穿这个不是为了好看的。多出去看看真实的东西,而不是特动说啥你信啥。
> 2XL

剧透 -   :
> This is actually some of my favorite armor. Blends in a lot of places that other stuff wouldn’t and costs a ton less.
> 2XL

> It also protects you a ton less. This stuff is for show when you fall off your bike, not for protecting you in a firefight.
> Kia

> Too many trids, not enough real world experience there, Kia. The combat biker teams and outriders in Urban Brawl don’t wear this to look pretty. Get out in the field and see what’s real, not what the trid tells you.
> 2XL
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-07, 周三 20:52:46 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-03-07, 周三 20:37:12 »
消防服
我得承认有人买这个,但是说实话,为非法目的购买这个的次数屈指可数。消防队员会穿着这个冲进燃烧的建筑,在那里可不是你通常能找到狂奔者的地方。

剧透 -   :
BUNKER GEAR
I carry this, but honestly I can’t think of more than a handful of times where this was purchased for illicit purposes. Firefighters wear it when they run into burning buildings, which is not a place where you normally would find a shadowrunner.

> 这件装甲可以为有创新意识的狂奔者提供了一个通行于紧急服务人员常去的地方的方式。这不仅包括冲进一个正在燃烧的火场——只要警报被拉响,你就可以去任何消防队员可以去的地方。将它与正确的证书结合起来,你离通行无阻之间就差一个虚假警报。
>Thorn

剧透 -   :
> This is the armor for the creative runner looking for access to a site where emergency personnel are milling about. It’s not just about running into active fires—you can use this anywhere firefighters can go, once the alarm has been pulled. Combine it with the right credentials and you’re one false alarm away from access to almost anywhere.
> Thorn
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-07, 周三 21:01:21 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #5 于: 2018-03-07, 周三 20:38:43 »
防暴装甲
这件装甲的威吓效果设计的和防护效果一样好,你会看到有很多没用的绒毛包在防弹插板周围。融入暴民与暴动骚乱效果很好,但是在暗影狂奔的行动中并不多见。

剧透 -   :
RIOT CONTROL ARMOR
Built for intimidation as much as protection, this stuff has a lot of useless fluff surrounding the ballistic plating. Good for blending into a mob or inciting a riot, but not much else in the world of shadowrunning.

> 阿曼德说的没错,这装甲的用处主要是威吓。这玩意太蓬松了,很难说服人这是一件装甲。在大多数的社交场合穿着肯定是不适合的(如果只是因为每次你转身就会打翻所有的饮料),但它在世界上占有它的一席之地。
> Picador

剧透 -   :
> Armand’s right that it’s mostly about intimidation, but it’s still great protection. The stuff is so fluffy it’s hard to tell the man from the armor. It’s certainly not the best to wear in most social situations (if only because every time you turn around you’ll knock over all the drinks), but it has its place in the world.
> Picador
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-07, 周三 21:05:30 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #6 于: 2018-03-08, 周四 19:59:03 »
特警装甲
现在很少有组织将快速反应部队命名为特警队(SWAT)了,但是装甲却保留了这个名字,这种专业的服装的设计考虑到了工作的多功能性。口袋,枪套和各种扣子使得训练有素的警官能够随身携带任何他所需的东西并且易于取用。这些套装中的电子套件也使得这套装甲非常适合受监控的小队行动。这些东西就像战术装备类的大多数亲戚一样,在公共场所不太常见,除非你身处人质劫持事件之中,或是遇到类似状况,一群身披此甲的猛男们才会跑出装甲车,对着你的屁股全速冲锋。

剧透 -   :
SWAT ARMOR
Very few organizations refer to quick-response teams as SWAT anymore, but the armor has kept the name. This specialized suit is designed with job versatility in mind. Pockets, holsters, and various clasps keep everything the highly trained officer needs close at hand and easy to access. The electronics suite in these suits is also ideally suited for monitored small-team operations. This stuff is, like most of its relatives in the tactical gear category, not often seen in public places, except those experiencing a hostage situation or other event that calls the badasses in this armor out of their heavily armored truck and straight into your hoop.

> 并不完全能提供和安保装甲相似的防护,这装甲的真正价值在于如何轻松的整理你的战术装备。
> Stone

剧透 -   :
> Close to the protective value of security armor but not quite, this stuff really shows its value in how easy it is to organize your tac gear.
> Stone
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-08, 周四 23:05:16 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #7 于: 2018-03-08, 周四 20:00:33 »
安保科技PPP
这东西本身不是成套的护甲,受到AAS(装甲增强系统)启发,它适合与喜欢为几乎任何东西加一点额外保护的人。手臂,腿部和重要器官套件独立出售,他们会增强这些部位的装甲。这些装甲被设计为可以快速穿脱,并且可以附加于现有的装甲上。

剧透 -   :
SECURETECH PPP
Not a suit in itself, this innovative little AAS, or Armor Augmentation System, is hot for those who like to be able to add a little extra protection to almost anything. Arm, Leg, and Vitals kits are each sold separately, and they augment the protective measures already in place on those areas. The pieces are designed to be taken on and off quickly and worn over existing clothing.

> 这些东西非常适合增加一些额外的保护,可以从行李袋或者背包中拉出来。狂奔者可以穿避免吸引注意的装甲,然后当遇到麻烦时,从包里拉出一些附加装甲然后迎接困境。
> Frosty

> 我喜欢在真正的行动开始之前藏一点这货在通风口里。我实际上丢掉的部件比用过的还多。我认为我成功的一个要点就是知道世界各地有64个藏着这种装备的卫生间和储藏室。
> Ma’fan

剧透 -   :
> These pieces are great for a little added protection that can be pulled from a duffel or even a backpack. Runners can avoid drawing attention to their excess of armor, then when trouble comes, pull a few added pieces from the bag and get into the scrape.
> Frosty

> I prefer keeping a few kits tucked into a vent before the real action starts. I’ve actually left more of these things behind than used. I consider it a point of my success to know there are 64 sets of this tucked into bathroom and storage closet vents around the world.
> Ma’fan
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:21:21 由 阿飘 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #8 于: 2018-03-08, 周四 20:05:16 »
装甲护身袋
我的确出售这个多功能的奇物,但是老实说我不知道为啥。我想你可以用你最喜欢的枪们装满它,带到现场,倒空,然后穿上它来保护你。我认为这是个很二的东西,但是我卖了很多,所以显然你们已经找到了这玩意的一些用途。

剧透 -   :
BODY ARMOR BAG
I sell this little multipurpose wonder, but honestly I’m not sure why. I guess you can fill it with your favorite guns, get on site, dump it out, and then wear it to protect you. It’s a strange piece, but I sell a lot of them, so you guys have apparently figured out some uses for them.

> 这是一个很方便的备用品,而且你在蔓城区中心肩扛着它到处走的时候没人会多看你一眼。
> Sticks

> 我觉得最大的问题是穿上去以后看起来很尴尬。荒地的亡命徒穿的看上去都比穿着没型的口袋的你好。
> /dev/grrl

> 幸运的是这玩意是拿来救你小命的,而不是让你在公司舞会上穿的最好。
> Sticks

剧透 -   :
> It’s a handy backup and rarely gets a second glance lying around the doss or even thrown over a shoulder on a stroll in the heart of the sprawl.
> Sticks

> My biggest issue with this piece is how embarrassing you look when you throw it on. Deranged squatters in the Barrens look better than people wearing this shapeless mess.
> /dev/grrl

> Luckily it’s intended to save your hide, not get you best dressed at the corp ball.
> Sticks
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-08, 周四 23:01:44 由 秘银枫叶 »

离线 秘银枫叶

• Guard
« 回帖 #9 于: 2018-03-09, 周五 22:54:38 »
锁子甲
我有个人脉会做这些东西,但是这些护甲都是定制的。我把任何退回我的装甲还给他来拆解回收。我不确定穿这个的人的目的,但是我确实得到了订单。我猜你如果想看起来像街头霸王,那么你就会付这张账单的。

剧透 -   :
CHAIN MAIL
I have a contact who makes this stuff, but it’s always a custom job. I send any pieces that come my way back to him to be stripped and reused. I’m not sure what functional purpose anyone wears it for, but I do get the occasional order. I guess if you want to look like a street fighter, this would fill the bill.

衬垫皮甲
和锁子甲一样,仅制作特殊订单,而且超过八件有折扣。

剧透 -   :
PADDED LEATHER ARMOR
Same as Chain Mail. Special orders only, and I offer a discount for orders more than eight pieces.

> 谁会订购八件以上这玩意?
> /dev/grrl

> 在不引起执法部门的注意的情况下为一大批人提供相对便宜的保护,所以,帮派。其中一些帮派皮衣实际就是这玩意。虽然比某些护甲便宜而且可以提供额外的保护,但它比普通的皮衣贵的多。花这笔钱可以告诉你的帮派成员和其他人知道你很上进。
> 2XL

剧透 -   :
> Who would order more than eight pieces?
> /dev/grrl

> Anyone looking to give cheap protection to a large group of people for relatively cheap without drawing law enforcement’s attention. So, gangs. Some of those ganger leathers are actually this stuff. There’s added protection, and while it’s cheaper than some forms of armor it’s a hell of a lot more expensive than a simple leather jacket. Spending that money tells your members and other people who know your gang that you’re on the rise.
> 2XL
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-09, 周五 23:06:09 由 秘银枫叶 »