作者 主题: 【HS】 超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS P52~77  (阅读 46108 次)

副标题: 校对: Bellicose

离线 失语

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 971
  • 苹果币: 2
Re: 【HS】 超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS P52+
« 回帖 #10 于: 2019-02-19, 周二 11:55:58 »
引用

死螺蝶DEATHSPIRAL BUTTERFLY
(暗蝶属,胼瘤种)
地形:森林/城市
饮食:食肉动物
活动:白天
侵略指数:0.2
长/高:0.24 m(0.68 m翼展)
质量:0.053 kg

剧透 -   :
(CALIGO CORPUS)
Terrain: Forest/Urban
Diet: Carnivore
Activity: Diurnal
Aggro Index: 0.2
Length/Height: 0.24 m (0.68 m wingspan)
Mass: 0.053 kg

上面的不是错别字——这就是一种食肉蝴蝶。这种蝴蝶的样本甚至比最大的普通蝴蝶还要大。它们一般不具攻击性,但在刚从蛹中羽化或繁殖高峰期是会攻击活体目标。虽然它们的大小是一个明显而独特的区分标记,但在我所研究的所有样本中,它们的翅膀呈红色和黑色,并且都呈现出螺旋状,从头部开始,以不同的厚度在翅膀周围盘旋。
剧透 -   :
The above is not a typo—this is a carnivorous butterfly. Specimens are much larger than even the biggest mundane butterfly species. They are generally non-aggressive but will attack living targets when freshly out of chrysalis or during the height of their breeding period. While their size is an obvious distinctive marking, their wings, red and black in all the specimens I have studied, bear a spiral pattern that starts at the head and swirls around the wings with varying thicknesses.

死螺蝶通常以动物尸体为食,这也是它们产卵和幼虫发育的地方。这些活动都不限于尸体。死螺蝶将幼虫注射到活体内,通常是在被害者不知情的情况下进行,因为它们的进食喙也充当着排卵器。幼虫开始生长并吞噬附近的组织,同时排出局部麻醉剂,防止受害者感觉到它们的存在。野生动物很少会注意到,许多在死螺蝶活动领域的生物身上都有蝴蝶孵化时留下的多重伤疤。还有很多动物在被多个死螺蝶缠绕的过程中无能幸存,通常是在它们交配狂热季期间。
剧透 -   :
Deathspiral butterflies usually feed off carcasses, which is also the same place they lay their eggs, and where their larvae develop. None of those activities are limited to the deceased. The deathspiral inject larvae into living subjects, often without the subject knowing, since their feeding proboscis also acts as their ovipositor. The larvae begin to grow and ingest nearby tissue while also excreting a local anesthetic that prevents the subject from feeling their presence. Wild animals rarely notice and many in the domain of the deathspiral bear multiple scars from where a butterfly erupted. There are many others who don’t survive the process when they are set upon by multiple deathspirals, usually during their mating frenzies.

引用
> 它们注射卵子的速度很快,通常在叮咬的同时排出少量组织。在遇到任何情况下都要进行检查。
> 屠妇(Butch)
剧透 -   :
> They inject eggs quickly, often at the same time as a bite for a little tissue drainage. Get checked after any encounter.
> Butch

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:9+1D6
移动速度:×1/×1/+1(×2/×3/+1飞行)
CM:2/10
界限:物理3,精神4,社交8
护甲:0
技能:飞行3, 侦查3, 徒手格斗3
能力:强化感官(嗅觉),天生武器(口器:DV 2P,AP-4),毒液(媒介:注射,起效速度:即时,穿透:-4,强度:2,效果:物理伤害,植入卵(1d6),特殊)
弱点:脆弱(7)
注释:-1触及,特殊(每日一次:进行“体质”属性抵抗6S;每周一次:植入卵出疹造成无法抵抗的1P伤害和正常抵抗的2P伤害)
剧透 -   :
B A R S W L I C EDG ESS M
1 4 5 1 4 2 4 6 2 6 6
Initiative 9 + 1D6
Movement x1/x1/+1 (x2/x3/+1 Flight)
Condition Monitor 2/10
Limits Physical 3, Mental 4, Social 8
Armor 0
Skills Flight 3, Perception 3, Unarmed Combat 3
Powers Enhanced Senses (Smell), Natural Weapon (Proboscis: DV 2P, AP –4), Venom (Vector: Injection, Speed: Instant, Penetration: –4, Power: 2, Effect: Physical Damage, Egg implantation (1d6), Special)
Weaknesses Fragile (7)
Note –1 Reach, Special (Daily: 6S resisted with Body; one week: eggs erupt for 1P unresisted and 2P normal damage)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:08:51 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #11 于: 2019-02-19, 周二 12:07:17 »
引用

恶魔鼠DEMON RAT
(鼠属,新恶魔种)
地形:城市
饮食:杂食动物
侵略指数:10
长/高:0.9 m(1 m尾巴)
质量:5 kg

剧透 -   :
(RATTUS DIABOLIS NOVO)
Terrain: Urban
Diet: Omnivore
Aggro Index: 10
Length/Height: 0.9 m (1m tail)
Mass: 5 kg

首先,让我纠正上面的几点。地形应该这样写:“它他妈的想去哪就去哪!”饮食应该这样写:“它他妈的想吃啥就吃啥!”暴力指数应该是10的20倍,因为它们会去主动战斗。
剧透 -   :
First off, let me correct a few points from above. Terrain should read, “Wherever the frag it wants!” Diet should read, “Whatever the frag it wants!” Aggro Index should read twenty on a scale of ten, because they go out looking for a fight.

恶魔鼠是魔鬼鼠体型更大、毛皮更厚、更聪明也更邪恶的表亲。它们在2061年之后不久被发现,并很快被确认为是魔鬼鼠的变种。它们能够控制魔鬼鼠和正常的老鼠。最容易识别它们的特征就是眼睛上方的小角。尽管它们会吃任何东西,但它们倾向于避免同类相食,甚至包括其他啮齿类动物,它们更喜欢捕食和击倒更危险的猎物,比如狗,甚至是泛人类的孩子,而不是任何种类的啮齿类动物。
剧透 -   :
The demon rat is the larger, furrier, smarter, and nastier cousin of the devil rat. They popped up shortly after ’61 and were quickly identified as a SURGE variant of the devil rat. They are able to control devil rats and normal rats. Their easiest identifiers are the small horns over its eyes. Despite the fact that they will eat anything, they tend to avoid any kind of cannibalism, including even other rodents, preferring to hunt and bring down more dangerous prey such as dogs or even metahuman children rather than rodents of any kind.

正如阿纳托尔·瓦尔科夫博士(Dr. Anatole Varkov)之前发现的,恶魔鼠有三个变种亚种:α、β和γ。α变种是最典型的恶魔鼠。β携带一种强大的VITAS-3菌株。γ则显示出类似转移物种(shifter species,译注:不知道是啥)的再生能力。最近报道的第四种变体具有电流放出的能力。
A
剧透 -   :
s previously discovered by Dr. Anatole Varkov, the demon rat has three variant subspecies: alpha, beta, and gamma. The alpha variant is the basic demon rat. The beta carries a potent strain of VITAS-3. The gamma exhibits regenerative abilities similar to shifter species. A fourth variant has recently been reported that possesses an electrical projection power.

关于恶魔鼠有趣本质的最后一点是,世界各地的恶魔鼠中出现了大量的变体。恶魔鼠的SURGE 似乎还没有结束。除了具有电死猎物能力的一关种类外,从硬化外甲到适应性着色的能力,各种各样的种类都陆续出现。
剧透 -   :
A final point on the interesting nature of the demon rat is the extensive number of variations that have popped up among its expressions around the world. The SURGE of demon rats does not seem to be over. Besides the consistent version that possesses the ability to electrocute its prey, specimens have arose with a myriad of abilities from hardened armor plates to adaptive coloration.

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:10+2D6
移动速度:×1/×3/+1
CM:11/10
界限:物理6,精神6,社交7
护甲:2
技能:异种远程武器:腐蚀喷吐5,体操5,侦查5,奔跑3,徒手格斗5
能力:动物控制(魔鬼鼠,鼠),天生护甲(2),遮蔽,腐蚀喷吐,强化感官(弱光视觉),完形意识,免疫(病原体、毒素),天生武器(爪:DV 5P,AP+1)
弱点:过敏(阳光,中度)
注释:-1触及,β变体:添加“瘟疫”;γ变体:添加“再生”;ε变体:添加“元素攻击(电)”
剧透 -   :
5 5 5 4 4 4 5 5 3 6 6
Initiative 10 + 2D6
Movement x1/x3/+1
Condition Monitor 11/10
Limits Physical 6, Mental 6, Social 7
Armor 2
Skills Exotic Ranged Weapon: Corrosive Spit 5, Gymnastics 5, Perception 5, Running 3, Unarmed Combat 5
Powers Animal Control (Devil Rats, Rats), Armor (2), Concealment, Corrosive Spit, Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision), Gestalt Consciousness, Immunity (Pathogens, Toxins), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 5P, AP +1)
Weaknesses Allergy (Sunlight, Moderate)
Note –1 Reach, Beta variant: Add Pestilence; Gamma variant: Add Regeneration; Epsilon variant: Elemental Attack (Electricity)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:09:36 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #12 于: 2019-02-19, 周二 12:14:29 »
引用

恶魔杰克金刚鱼DEVIL JACK DIAMOND
(雀鳝属,金刚鱼种)
地形:淡水河域
食肉:食肉动物
侵略指数:6.8
长/高:3.1 m
质量:150 kg

剧透 -   :
(LEPISOSTEUS ADAMANTICUS)
Terrain: Freshwater rivers
Aggro Index: 6.8
Length/Height: 3.1 m
Mass: 150 kg

我第一次被吸引来研究这些鱼是在一次钓鱼运动中,我一个好朋友受伤的时候。这是一项通常会出现肌肉酸痛和鱼钩错位的运动,有条金刚鱼做了个决定,认为于其和鱼线搏斗,不如快速接近后攻击,而这导致了我的熟人自手肘以下的胳膊全没了。
剧透 -   :
I was first drawn to perform research on these fish when a close friend was injured during a sport-fishing event. A sport that usually sees muscle strains and misplaced fishhooks as its worst injuries cost my associate his arm from the elbow down when a specimen decided that rather than fight the reel, he would swim in fast and attack.

实际上这事儿经常发生,这也是为什么这种鱼能成为钓鱼运动奖的金牌,也是为什么经常在水中钓恶魔杰克金刚鱼的时候需要携带着手枪的原因。尽管任何在比赛中用武器伤害样本将被取消记录和运动奖杯资格。
剧透 -   :
This is actually a frequent occurrence and the reason that this species is the gold medal of sport-fishing prizes, and why those fishing in waters the devil jack diamond frequents often carry a sidearm while fishing. Though any specimen injured with a weapon during an event is disqualified from records and sport trophies.

DJD(恶魔杰克金刚鱼)通常会像短吻鳄一样浮在水面上,但由于其形状狭窄、体长巨大,再加上其所在地区有大量的碎石,因此很难与倒下的树木区分开来。这种程度的潜行,再加上它们强大的游泳能力和敏捷性,以及它们对水中任何大规模扰动的高度攻击性,使它们成为密西西比河及其支流水域中最危险的生物。
剧透 -   :
The DJD will often float at the top of the water in similar fashion to alligators, but their narrow form and massive length combined with the vast amount of detritus in their region, make them extremely hard to distinguish from fallen trees. This level of stealth, combined with their powerful swimming ability and agility, and their heightened level of aggression toward any extensive disturbance in the water, make them the most dangerous thing in the waters of the Mississippi and its tributary rivers.

引用
> 圣路易斯对DJD发布了大量赏金,但仅限于那些直接在城市周围的河流中被捕获的DJD。他们使用化学检定来确认DJD来自哪些水域,并收集了从明尼苏达州到路易斯安那州的部分河流以及许多支流的大量样本。
> 活塞(Pistons)
剧透 -   :
> St. Louis has active bounties on the DJD, but only those caught in the rivers directly around the city. They use chemical testing to determine what waters the DJD is from and have an extensive collection of specimens from portions of the river from Minnesota to Louisiana, and many of the tributaries.
> Pistons

> 很多这样的样本都需要你自己亲手获取。事发后,我自己也进行了一些钓鱼运动。
> G-诺母
剧透 -   :
> Many of those specimens were acquired by yours truly. After the incident I did some sport fishing of my own.
> G-Nome

> 我以为你不是个猎人。
> 铁匠
剧透 -   :
> Thought you weren’t a trophy hunter.
> Ironworker

> 我带来的样本都是活的。它们能像鳄鱼一样浮在水面上,这让我了解到它们拥有将水移到腮上的能力,而不是通过游泳强迫悬浮。我给它们注射了镇静剂,以便捕获和运输。仍有许多地方不提供样本,而且这个城市在任何地区都为第一批样本支付高昂的费用。
> G-诺母
剧透 -   :
> All the specimens I brought in were alive. Their ability to float like an alligator clued me in to their ability to move water over their gills rather than forcing it via swimming. I was able to tranquilize them for capture and transport. There are still a lot of places that have not provided specimens, and the city pays well for the first from any area.
> G-Nome

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:8+1D6
移动速度:×2/×4/+2
CM:11/9
界限:物理7,精神3,社交4
护甲:10
技能:侦查5,游泳6,徒手格斗5
能力:天生护甲(10),天生武器(咬:DV 5P,AP-2)
剧透 -   :
5 4 5 5 2 1 3 2 2 6 4
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x2/x4/+2
Condition Monitor 11/9
Limits Physical 7, Mental 3, Social 4
Armor 10
Skills Perception 5, Swimming 6, Unarmed Combat 5
Powers Armor (10), Natural Weapon (Bite: DV 5P, AP –2)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:10:10 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #13 于: 2019-02-19, 周二 12:18:56 »
引用

树掉熊DROP BEAR
(树袋熊属,血融种)
地形:森林
活动:夜间
侵略指数:8.0
长度/高度:0.80 m
质量:12 kg

剧透 -   :
(PHASCOLARCTOS HEMOLUS)
Terrain: Forest
Activity: Nocturnal
Aggro Index: 8.0
Length/Height: 0.80 m
Mass: 12 kg

树掉熊是一种被觉醒的树袋熊,与普通的树袋熊不同,它有着乌黑的皮毛,锋利的牙齿和爪子。它们是杂食动物,像普通的树袋熊一样吃桉树,但它们也会时不时地享用一些新鲜的血肉。它们并不会出动追猎猎物,而是守株待兔。一旦合适的猎物出现在树枝下,树掉熊就会坠落而至,用它那巨大的爪子和令人生厌的利齿进行攻击,因此得名“树掉熊”。
剧透 -   :
An Awakened version of the koala, the drop bear is distinguished from its mundane cousin by its jet-black fur and razor-sharp teeth and claws. They’re omnivorous, eating eucalyptus like ordinary koalas, but they also enjoy some fresh flesh every once in awhile. They don’t hunt their prey, but rather wait for it to come to them. Once a suitable victim appears underneath the branches of the tree the drop bear inhabits, it drops down and attacks with its rather large claws and nasty teeth, hence the name.

树掉熊携带HMHVV II病毒株。虽然它自己并没有被感染,但仍然有越来越多的幸存者感染了这种疾病。在澳大利亚,这是一个严重的问题,市政当局针对树掉熊设立了大量的赏金,这在这个生态友好的内陆国家是不正常的。
剧透 -   :
The drop bear is a carrier for HMHVV II. While not Infected itself, there is an ever-increasing number of cases in which surviving victims have contracted the disease. It’s such a problem in Australia that local municipalities have active bounties out on drop bears, which is not a normal thing in the eco-friendly Outback nation.

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:7+2D6
移动速度:×1/×2/+1
CM:10/11
界限:物理6,精神5,社交5
技能:体操4、侦查5、潜行5、徒手格斗4
特质:“携带者”(RF141页,HMHVV-II)
能力:自适应着色,天生护甲(2),免疫(病原体,毒素),天生武器(爪/咬:DV 5P,AP-1)
弱点:饮食要求(桉树)
注释:-1触及
剧透 -   :
3 3 3 5 5 2 4 1 2 6 3
Initiative 7 + 2D6
Movement x1/x2/+1
Condition Monitor 10/11
Limits Physical 6, Mental 5, Social 5
Armor 2
Skills Gymnastics 4, Perception 5, Sneaking 5, Unarmed Combat 4
Qualities Carrier (HMHVV-II; p. 141, Run Faster)
Powers Adaptive Coloration, Armor (2), Immunity (Pathogens, Toxins), Natural Weapons (Claw/Bite: DV 5P, AP –1)
Weaknesses Dietary Requirement (Eucalyptus)
Note –1 Reach

« 上次编辑: 2019-02-21, 周四 14:50:10 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #14 于: 2019-02-21, 周四 14:46:45 »
引用

芬里厄狼FENRIR WOLF
(犬属,阿斯灰狼种)
地形:森林
侵略指数:7.8
长/高:2.2 m
质量:150 kg

剧透 -   :
(CANIS LUPUS AESIRI)
Terrain: Forest
Aggro Index: 7.8
Length/Height: 2.2m
Mass: 150 kg

好像那些成群结队背长一米的狼还不够可怕似的,芬瑞尔狼群数量一致且背长一米半。这些玩意儿太大了!
剧透 -   :
As if wolves that were well shy of a meter at the back weren’t frightening enough, especially when traveling in packs, fenrir wolves travels in packs with the same numbers and stand a meter and a half at the back. These things are huge!

我必须得到S-K的特别授权,才能对德国的芬里厄进行研究——事实上我为他们进行了几次免费的狂奔,他们才让我冒着生命危险在狼群的领地上游荡。除了之前的研究,我没有获得任何新的东西。狼群既有雄性也有雌性阿尔法(译注:阿尔法狼是狼群中最优秀的狼);他们以六到十二只为一组一起漫游;雌性阿尔法每次在巢穴中有多达6只幼崽;雌性比雄性小,它们的颜色变化与它们的凡俗祖先相似;雄性阿尔法会杀死最弱的幼崽;它们的领土意识极强。
剧透 -   :
I had to get a special authorization from S-K to do my research on the fenrirs of Germany—I basically ran a couple of free ops for them, and they let me put my hoop at risk wandering around the wolves’ territory. I didn’t gain anything new beyond the previous research. Packs have both a male and female alpha; they travel in groups of six to twelve; the female alpha has up to a half dozen pups in the den at a time; females are smaller than males, they have similar coloration variations to their mundane progenitors; alpha males kill off the weakest pups; and they are hyper-aggressively territorial.

我能够科学地证实它们有能力引起其他物种的逃跑反应,这通常被称为“恐惧”能力。许多狂奔者会发现这是面对超自然动物时最尴尬的一个方面,但我认为这是一种科学效应,而并非关乎我是否英勇的问题。问题不只是它们让你害怕的能力;芬里厄狼是它们领地的主人,它们巧妙而熟练地运用着它。它们会让你逃跑,你会直接从悬崖上掉下去,摔入荆棘,直接掉进一个狭窄的陷阱,甚至者直接将你送入狼群的吻中。
剧透 -   :
I was able to scientifically confirm the presence of their ability to induce a flight response, usually referred to as a Fear power. Many runners find this to be one of the most embarrassing aspects of facing off against paranormal animals, but I accept it as a scientific effect and not some question of my manhood. The problem is not just their ability to make you run scared; Fenrir wolves are masters of their territory, and they use it skillfully and knowledgeably. They make you run and you go right off a cliff, into brambles, straight into a narrow trap, or right into the jaws of the pack.

引用
> 这些玩意频繁被用于安保支援,狼群战术是捕猎的一部分。安保训练员占据狼群头领地位掌控狼群。
> 强制退出(Hard Exit)
剧透 -   :
> These things are frequently used as security support, and those pack tactics are part of the game plan. Sec trainer takes the pack alpha spot and runs the show.
> Hard Exit

> 一些持续运行的DNI会给予安保训练员建立直接连接。交流是最困难的部分,但通过深层沉浸式扩展连接已取得了一部分成功。MCT、EVO和S-K都是此中杰出者,但有传言称,至高协会(Ordo Maximus,译注:一个吸血鬼组织)在一些他们运营的德尔塔诊所中试探底线。
> 铁匠
剧透 -   :
> Some DNI work has been going on to set sec trainers up with direct connections. Translation is the toughest part, but some success has been found with deep-immersion extended connections. MCT, Evo, and S-K have the best programs, but word in the shadows has Ordo Maximus pushing the limits at a few delta clinics they operate.
> Icarus

> 这些诊所都由上述的公司进行经营,它们只是一边拿着至高协会的资金赞助,一边允许后者抽走最好的研究结果。
> 邦德先生(Mr. Bonds)
剧透 -   :
> Those clinics are operated by those same corps, they just have OM money funding them and siphoning off all the best research.
> Mr. Bonds

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:9+2D6
移动速度:x2/x6/+3
CM:12/11
界限:物理9,精神5,社交5
护甲:6
技能:反制法术5,威吓4,侦查5,奔跑5,潜行5,追踪5,徒手格斗6
能力:天生护甲(6),强化感官(听觉,弱光视觉,嗅觉),恐惧,魔法守护(自身),天生武器(咬/爪:DV 10P,AP-)
剧透 -   :
7 5 4 8 5 2 5 2 2 6 5
Initiative 9 + 2D6
Movement x2/x6/+3
Condition Monitor 2/11
Limits Physical 9, Mental 5, Social 5
Armor 6
Skills Counterspelling 5, Intimidation 4, Perception 5, Running 5, Sneaking 5, Tracking 5, Unarmed Combat 6
Powers Armor (6), Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Low-Light Vision, Smell), Fear, Magical Guard (Self), Natural Weapon (Bite/Claws: DV 10P, AP —)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:10:34 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #15 于: 2019-02-21, 周四 14:50:00 »
引用

石像鬼GARGOYLE
(石像鬼属,砂岩种)
地形:山地、城市
侵略指数:7.3
长度/高度:2.0 m
质量:200 kg

剧透 -   :
(GARGOYLE SAXI)
Terrain: Mountains, Urban
Aggro Index: 7.3
Length/Height: 2.0 m
Mass: 200 kg

尽管石像鬼是在觉醒后发现的最早的物种之一,但人们对它们的了解仍然甚少。可供研究的样本均为雄性——哺乳动物的意义上,但是物种的精确分类使得这种肉体外观的意义微乎其微。通过可观测的变体证实,有两个、四个或六个乳房、没有翅膀和拥有更纤细的女性形象的变型,为雌性的存在提供了证据,但从未发现过石像鬼少年或幼儿。
剧透 -   :
Despite the fact that the gargoyle was one of the earliest species discovered after the Awakening, there is still very little known about them. Specimens available for study have all appeared male in the mammalian sense, but exact taxonomy of the species makes this physical appearance mean very little. Visual confirmations of variants with two, four, or six mammae, no wings, and more slender feminine shapes lend credence to the existence of females, but no gargoyle juveniles or infants have ever been identified.

典型的捕猎行为表现为,从高处跟踪猎物,然后在重力的作用下用锋利的爪子进行近身攻击。它们通常会捕食足够小的猎物,包括幼年泛人。较大的猎物有时会受到一群石像鬼的攻击,但这些生物通常非群居。
剧透 -   :
Typical hunting behavior consists of stalking prey from a high vantage point before making a fly-by strike with their razor-sharp claws backed by the force of gravity. They usually go after prey small enough to be carried off, which includes juvenile metahumans. Larger prey are sometimes attacked by groups of gargoyles, but the creatures are not usually social.

研究表明,随着独特的适应能力和神秘天赋的攀升,城市中石像鬼的社交行为也在增加。我的亲身研究经历揭示了其“反制法术”,“毒性呼吸”和“自适应着色”的能力(译注:然而最后一个能力并没有)。
剧透 -   :
Research has shown an increase in these social behaviors among urban gargoyles alongside a rise in unique adaptations and arcane talents. My research experience has revealed spellcasting abilities, venom secretions, and adaptive coloration.

引用
> 投影能力,隐形和增厚外皮是我听到的三个最常见的谣言,但所有这些都可以解释为施法能力。如果准确的话,这将彻底改变我对石像鬼的看法。
> 强制退出
剧透 -   :
> Projection powers, invisibility, and thicker hides are three of the most common rumors I’ve heard, but all of those can be explained by spellcasting abilities. Which, if accurate, drastically changes my thoughts on gargoyles.
> Hard Exit

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:9+2D6
移动速度:x1/x3/+2(x2/x4/+2 飞行)
CM:16/10
界限:物理12,精神4,社交4
护甲:15
技能:飞行5,侦查5,潜行6,徒手格斗5
能力:天生护甲(15),遮蔽(自身),强化感官(低光视觉),天生武器(咬/爪:DV 10P,AP-2),毒性呼吸,强韧(3)
弱点:过敏(阳光,轻度),脆弱(铁)
剧透 -   :
10 4 5 10 4 2 4 1 1 6 5
Initiative 9 + 2D6
Movement x1/x3/+2 (x2/x4/+2 Flight)
Condition Monitor 16/10
Limits Physical 12, Mental 4, Social 4
Armor 15
Skills Flight 5, Perception 5, Sneaking 6, Unarmed Combat 5
Powers Armor (15), Concealment (Self), Enhanced Senses (LowLight Vision), Natural Weapon (Bite/Claws: DV 10P, AP –2), Noxious Breath, Toughness (3)
Weaknesses Allergy (Sunlight, Mild), Vulnerability (Iron)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:11:34 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #16 于: 2019-02-22, 周五 14:23:25 »
引用

贡马提亚GOMATIA
(避役属,杰克逊避役种)
地形:雨林
食肉:食肉动物
侵略指数:1.2
长/高:1.0 m(0.8 m高)
质量:25 kg

剧透 -   :
(CHAMAELEO JACKSONII GOMATUS)
Terrain: Jungle
Aggro Index: 1.2
Length/Height: 1.0 m (0.8 m tall)
Mass: 25 kg

我真的很享受在野外研究这些觉醒变色龙的六个月。它们几乎完全取代了前体物种的种群分布,甚至把剩下的变色龙作为日常饮食的一部分。贡马提亚利用潜行的方式狩猎,靠近猎物,然后用它们黏糊糊的舌头进行攻击。成年后的贡马提亚的舌头可以伸到三米长。一旦被舌头抓住,猎物会被迅速拖回贡马提亚等候着的口中,然后被它强有力的下颚压碎,我用无人机传感器检测估计其中的平均压力为10206千帕。
剧透 -   :
I truly enjoyed the six months I spent studying these Awakened chameleons in the wild. They have almost completely supplanted the population of their precursor species and even include the remaining chameleons as a regular part of their diet. Gomatias hunt using stealth to get close and then strike with their super-sticky tongue. The tongue can extend up to three meters on a fully grown adult. Once caught by the tongue, the prey is quickly dragged back into the gomatia’s waiting mouth and crushed in its powerful jaws, which I rated using drone sensors at an average of 10,206 kPa.

引用
> 作为非生物奇客的参考,老虎大概只能释放7200千帕的能量。记住,这些蜥蜴有狗那么大。
> Slamm-0!
剧透 -   :
> Just as a reference for non-bio-geeks, the tiger only puts out about 7,200 kPa. And remember, these lizards are the size of a dog.
> Slamm-0!

当它们感觉到饿的时候,对任何它们认为可以吃的东西都是致命的,但贡马提亚在大多数时候都不具备攻击性。当它们处于幼年期时,它们会攻击任何它们认为有威胁的东西,通常会采用创新的策略,比如用舌头抓住泥沙或石头,然后把它们扔到潜在攻击者的眼睛或脸上。这种举动很少是致命的,甚至不具备真正的破坏性,但它让其它生物明白,它们是不好惹的。
剧透 -   :
While deadly to anything they think they can eat when they’re hungry, gomatias are remarkably non-aggressive the majority of the time. When they have young around, they will attack anything they see as a threat, often employing innovative tactics like snagging dirt or rocks in their tongue and lashing out to throw it into the eyes or face of a would-be attacker. The move is rarely deadly, or even truly damaging, but it gets the point across that they aren’t easy prey.

它们从容不迫的行为和有趣的外表让它们进入了驯养宠物的世界。一旦贡马提亚融入到一个家庭,它就会像保护自己的家人一样保护他们,甚至在受到威胁时攻击体型更大的敌人。安全部队一直在努力利用这个优势,但狂奔者通常不会在你往他们脸上扔泥沙而退缩。
剧透 -   :
Their normally calm demeanor and interesting appearance has led them into the world of domesticated pets. Once a gomatia has settled into a family, it defends them like its own, even attacking larger foes when it feels threatened. Security corps have worked to use this to their advantage, but runners don’t usually back down after you throw dirt in their face.

引用
> 如果贡马提亚舌头的末端五厘米处被智能刀刃代替,狂奔者就会退避三舍。舌头以不到千分之三秒的速度弹射三米。也就是100米每秒。它通常会击中目标的脸部。
> 曲棍(Sticks)
剧透 -   :
> They do after the last five centimeters of a gomatia’s tongue are replaced with a smart blade. The tongue moves three meters in under thirty thousandths of a second. That’s one hundred meters per second. And it usually hits the target in the face.
> Sticks

> 这种殖装会严重破坏贡马提亚的饮食习惯,所以它们通常在殖装后只有几个月可以活。这并不昂贵,而且安全主管普遍认为让入侵者保持警惕是值得的。
> 危险先生(DangerSensei)
剧透 -   :
> That augmentation plays havoc with the gomatia’s eating habits, so they often live only a few months after it’s applied. It’s not that expensive, and security supervisors often think its worth it to keep intruders on their toes.
> DangerSensei

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:7+1D6
移动速度:x1/x3/+1
CM:11/10
界限:物理7,精神5,社交4
护甲:3
技能:体操4,侦查4,潜行6,徒手格斗5
能力:自适应着色,天生护甲(3),粘缠,强化感官(触觉,360度视觉),免疫(毒素),天生武器(舌头:DV 3S,AP-),天生武器(咬:DV 12P,AP-2)
弱点:弱化感官(听觉、嗅觉)
剧透 -   :
6 3 1 6 3 2 6 1 2 6 3
Initiative 7 + 1D6
Movement x1/x3/+1
Condition Monitor 11/10
Limits Physical 7, Mental 5, Social 4
Armor 3
Skills Gymnastics 4, Perception 4, Sneaking 6, Unarmed Combat 5
Powers Adaptive Coloration, Armor (3), Binding, Enhanced Senses (Touch, 360-Degree Vision), Immunity (Toxins), Natural Weapon (Tongue: DV 3S, AP –), Natural Weapon (Bite: DV 12P, AP -2)
Weaknesses Reduced Senses (Hearing, Smell)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:12:13 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #17 于: 2019-02-22, 周五 14:35:20 »
引用

哈耳庇厄HARPY
(鹰身女妖属,聚生种)
侵略指数:1.2/8.8
长/高:1.2 m(1.0 m 尾部)
质量:40 kg

剧透 -   :
(HARPYRIA GREGARIA)
Aggro Index: 1.2/8.8
Length/Height: 1.2m (1.0m tail)
Mass: 40 kg

多年来的研究一直在探索哈耳庇厄的祖先物种,但没有成功。超动物学社区里经常有谣言说崩溃的前数据库有早期研究,但是没有人能找到它们,而且没有一个做过关于哈耳庇厄早期研究的研究者站出来。这让我求知若渴。由于可能对哈耳庇厄的生理构造做出贡献的生物龙鱼混杂,我有很多需要解决的问题。它们有一张看似扭曲成永远愤怒的怒容人形脸,一对巨大的蝠耳和蝠翼(从尖端到另一尖端展开足有6米!),它们的背部和腿部复盖着厚厚的绒毛,一条像老鼠一样的粗尾巴,和一对猛禽似的双脚。到目前为止,所有看到的哈耳庇厄都有两个乳房,这就造成了它们都是雌性的错误印象。所有的哺乳动物都有乳房,只是有些没有那么多的脂肪和腺体。在西雅图的兽群中也发现了乳房不那么突出的雄性。
剧透 -   :
Years of study have gone in to discovering the progenitor species for the harpy with no success. Rumors within the parazoology community often talk about pre-Crash databases that had the early research, but no one can locate them, and none of the researchers who did early work on understanding harpies have come forward. That made me really want to know more. Due to the amalgamation of creatures that seem contribute parts to the anatomy of a harpy, I had a lot of ground to cover. They have a homonid face that seems contorted into a permanent raging scowl, large bat-like ears and wings (six meters tip to tip!), thick fur over their backs and legs, a thick, rat-like tail, and feet similar to a raptor. All harpies sighted to date have two mammae, creating the false impression that they are all female. All mammals have mammae, some just aren’t stuffed as full of fat and glands. Male appearing subjects with less protruding mammae have been discovered among the populations of Seattle.

我的研究是基于对目击和传播的历史分析。虽然还没有定论,但也有一些异常现象——我认为,尽管它的大小和行为绝对值得被归为新的属和种,但它的祖先物种肯定不是别的什么,正是普通的棕蝠(鼠耳蝠属,夜行种)。
剧透 -   :
My research has been based on historical analysis of sightings and spread. While not conclusive, there are a few anomalies—I believe the progenitor species to be none other than the common brown bat (Myotis lucifugus), though its size and behaviors definitely deserve both the new genus and species.

多年来,科学家们一直注意到,哈耳庇厄虽然有很强的捕食能力,但更喜欢扮演食腐动物的角色。虽然表面如此,但哈耳庇厄会杀死大量的猎物——它们只是不用牙齿和爪子。哈耳庇厄被认为是一种疾病载体,但具体疾病往往不同,有些则完全无法识别。超生物学家对其原因争论不休,最终认定可能是一种产生毒素的能力在起作用。哈耳庇厄会杀死一部分的野生动物,然后捡起尸体,放回它们的巢穴。
剧透 -   :
Scientists have noted for years that harpies are quite capable of bringing down their own prey but prefer to function as scavengers. While this appears true on the surface, harpies bring down plenty of prey—they just don’t do it with tooth and claw. The harpy is considered a disease carrier, but the specific diseases often vary, and some are completely unidentifiable. Parazoologists argue over the cause, but a toxin-producing power is likely at work. Harpies kill local wildlife and then pick up the carcasses and return them to their nesting areas.

最后要说明的是那些筑巢区,有可能是洞穴或荒野中的森林,也有可能是电力塔和城市里废弃的摩天大楼:远离它们!哈耳庇厄在保卫自己的筑巢区时会变得异常好斗,而且它们往往以20至100只个体为种群组成巢穴,这对最强悍的剃刀人来说也是个坏消息。最糟糕的是,逃跑可能并不意味着存活——只是慢性死亡。
剧透 -   :
Last point to make about those nesting areas, which can be caves or forest patches in the wilds or power towers and abandoned skyscrapers in the cities: stay away! Harpies become hyper-aggressive when defending their nesting area, and as they tend to nest in groups of between twenty and one hundred individuals, it’s bad news for even the toughest razorboy. Worst part is getting out might not mean survival—just a slower death.

引用
> 当你和一只哈耳庇厄“赛跑”之后,请留意一下天空。它们清楚你在何时染疾,并且会从远处跟着你,直到你倒下。
> 屠妇
剧透 -   :
> Keep an eye on the sky after you’ve had a run-in with a harpy. If you’ve been plagued, they know, and they’ll follow you from a distance until you drop.
> Butch

> 有时候,如果花的时间太长,它们会主动飞来杀了你。
> 曲棍
剧透 -   :
> Sometimes they come in for the kill if it’s taking too long.
> Sticks

> 如果食物稀缺,它们会成群结队地捕猎。
> 宝石(Stone)
剧透 -   :
> If food is scarce, they hunt in packs.
> Stone

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:7+1D6
移动速度:x1/x2/+1(x2/x4/+2 飞行)
CM:9/9
界限:物理7,精神3,社交4
技能:飞行4,侦查3,徒手格斗3
能力:天生护甲(2),强化感官(弱光视觉),免疫(病原体),天生武器(爪:DV 6P,AP-1),瘟疫(VITAS-3)
弱点:脆弱(1)
剧透 -   :
4 5 4 4 2 2 3 1 1 6 4
Initiative 7 + 1D6
Movement x1/x2/+1 (x2/x4/+2 Flight)
Condition Monitor 9/9
Limits Physical 6, Mental 3, Social 4
Armor 2
Skills Flight 4, Perception 3, Unarmed Combat 3
Powers Armor (2), Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision), Immunity (Pathogens), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 6P, AP –1), Pestilence (VITAS-3)
Weaknesses Fragile (1)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:12:54 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #18 于: 2019-03-02, 周六 14:06:17 »
引用

角熊HORNED BEAR
(美洲黑熊属,科努达种)
侵略指数:2.4/10.0
长/高:3.61 m
质量:825 kg

剧透 -   :
(URSUS AMERICANUS CORNUDA)
Aggro Index: 2.4/10.0
Length/Height: 3.61 m
Mass: 825 kg

就像黑熊之于人类,角熊之于巨魔。我对皮亚斯玛(piasma,译注:见后文)也用了这个类比法,但不要混淆这两个——它们是完全不同的物种。不过,如果泛人类更原始,我们可能也会把精灵、兽人、矮人和巨魔归为不同的物种。很可能,熊的进化导致了一些早期的遗传或社会隔离,将角熊与皮亚斯玛隔离开来(可能是皮亚斯玛所持的糟糕态度),并且每只角熊最终都各自生活在它们当前祖先的种群中。
剧透 -   :
As the black bear is to a human, the horned bear is to a troll. I use that comparative analogy for the piasma as well, but don’t confuse the two—they’re totally different species. Though if metahumans were more primitive, we’d probably classify elves, orks, dwarfs, and trolls as different species too. Likely, the evolution of bears led to some earlier genetic or social segregation that isolated the horned bears from the piasma (probably the crappy attitude the piasma have), and each ended up respectively within the population of their current progenitors.

角熊是一种体型庞大但极其友善的觉醒物种。当食物竞争不是问题时,它们便是高度智能和极具社会性的生物。当它们占据领土时,它们以荣誉捍卫领土。当入侵者威胁有角熊的领地时,角熊会以一个简单的威胁警示开始。如果不得不战斗时,角熊事实上会试图使它的对手失去知觉,而不是直接杀死。然后熊等待它的敌人醒来。如果敌人选择再次战斗而不是撤离该区域,角熊将会获得下一顿食物。如果被打败的敌人离开了,那么它就可以活到另一天去战斗。角熊的记忆力也非常好,它们不会友好地接受第二次访问。没有第二次机会。
剧透 -   :
The horned bear is a larger but more friendly(ish) Awakened species. They are highly intelligent and extremely social creatures when food competition is not a concern. While they are territorial they defend their territory with honor. When an aggressor threatens a horned bear’s territory, this species starts with a simple threat display. If a fight is necessary, the horned bear actually tries to render its opponent unconscious rather than killing it outright. The bear then waits for its foe to awaken. If the foe chooses to try to fight again rather than vacating the area, the horned bear gains its next meal. If the defeated foe leaves, it lives to fight another day. The horned bear also has a great memory and won’t take kindly to a second visit. No second chances.

引用
> 我遇到了一只角熊,但并没有得到光荣的战斗。那东西直接冲着我来了。我之所以成功逃离是因为我知道什么时候该跑。那东西追了我整整一公里才离去。
> 吟游诗人(Balladeer)
剧透 -   :
> I came across a horned bear and didn’t get no honorable combat. Thing came straight at me for the kill. I only got clear because I know when to run. Thing chased me for a full klick before it backed off.
> Balladeer

> 它可能把你误认为另一个泛人类,或者你在它的巢穴附近,而它生了幼崽。当幼崽在场时,它们就会表现出更多的攻击性。
> G-诺母
剧透 -   :
> It could have mistaken you for another metahuman or you could have been near its den and it had cubs. They display additional aggression when cubs are present.
> G-Nome

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
移动速度:x2/x8/+2
CM:18/11
界限:物理15,精神6,社交5
护甲:10
技能:星界战斗5,体操3,威吓6,侦查4,奔跑3,追踪4,徒手格斗6
能力:天生护甲(10),双重性质,强化感官(嗅觉),影响,天生武器(爪/咬:DV 13P或13S,AP-2),强韧(10)
弱点:弱化感官(视觉)
注释:+2触及
剧透 -   :
13 4 4 13 5 4 4 1 2 6 5
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x2/x8/+2
Condition Monitor 18/11
Limits Physical 15, Mental 6, Social 5
Armor 10
Skills Astral Combat 5, Gymnastics 3, Intimidation 6, Perception 4, Running 3, Tracking 4, Unarmed Combat 6
Powers Armor (10), Dual Natured, Enhanced Senses (Smell), Influence, Natural Weapon (Claws/Bite: DV 13P or 13S, AP –2), Toughness (3)
Weaknesses Reduced Senses (Sight)
Note +2 Reach

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:13:19 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #19 于: 2019-03-02, 周六 14:09:29 »
引用

主宰JUGGERNAUT
(犰狳属,普瑞格达里斯种)
地形:森林/草地/沙漠
侵略指数:2.5/9.9
长/高:16.5 m
质量:7500 kg

剧透 -   :
(DASYPUS PRAEGRANDIS)
Terrain: Forest/Grassland/Desert
Aggro Index: 2.5/9.9
Length/Height: 16.5 m
Mass: 7,500 kg

尽管如此多的人生活在这种巨大怪物的恐惧之中,但事实上它并非是一个好斗且掠食成性的猎手,尽管UCAS在败坏帕特森(译注:见第一个自然段的帕特森博士,诺母的启蒙导师)的名声时正是这么说的。自首次发现以来,它已经造成了大量的死亡和破坏,而这些主要是来自意外事件或自我防卫的结果。作为德州犰狳(九带犰狳种)的两种觉醒形态之一,主宰的平均个头可达一辆长途汽车那么大,可观测到的最大犰狳样本长达20多米。主宰的规模和习性导致了普韦布洛公司理事会和阿兹特兰北部城市化地区问题频发。这种动物被食物的存在所吸引,而对主宰而言几乎任何东西都可以是食物。它们对建筑物或其他人造建筑几乎没有概念,它们会挖开建筑物得到里面的食物。当穿过一个城镇或城市时,它们的巨大形状对于街道和小巷来说过于巨大,另一方面它会破坏街道两侧的建筑,有时甚至会将其推倒。
剧透 -   :
Even though so many live in fear of this hulking monstrosity, it is not an aggressive predatory hunter despite what the UCAS said while corrupting Patterson’s work. While it has caused plenty of death and destruction since it was first discovered, these are primarily a result of accident or self-defense. One of two Awakened forms of the Texas armadillo (Dasypus novemcinctus), the average juggernaut grows to be as large as a coach bus, with the largest specimens observed reaching over twenty meters in length. The juggernaut’s size and habits lead to frequent issues with urbanized areas throughout the Pueblo Corporate Council and northern Aztlan. The animal is attracted to the presence of food, which to a juggernaut is just about anything. They have little concept of buildings or other man-made structures and will dig into and break apart buildings to get to the food inside. While moving through a town or city, their massive form is often too large for streets and alleys, but it manages it by mangling and sometimes collapsing the structures on both sides of the street.

当受到攻击和伤害时(主宰会认为没有伤害的攻击不具威胁),主宰会第一时间选择逃跑。如果避无可避,它们的解决办法就是彻底破坏一切,直到攻击停止。横冲直撞的主宰是值得一看的景象。虽然主宰所做的每一件事都值得一看。
剧透 -   :
When attacked and injured (juggernaut do not consider attacks that don’t hurt to be threatening), the juggernaut seeks to flee. If that is not possible, their solution is complete devastation until the attacks cease. A rampaging juggernaut is a sight to behold. Though everything a juggernaut does is a sight to behold.

从我的个人研究中,我已发现了几大谜团的本质。它们在厌氧和好氧呼吸之间转换生物功能的能力是它们与细菌生物共生的结果,这也是它们分解无机物质能力的来源。由于消化无机材料的过程是吸热,并且需要利用从平板传送到肠道的热量,这种关系也导致了主宰的低红外信号。沙漠地区夜间较低的温度通常会导致主宰移动向城市,在城市里,黑暗的表面保留的热量比沙漠更长,人工热源也很丰富。
剧透 -   :
From my personal studies I’ve discovered the nature of several juggernaut mysteries. Their ability to switch their biofunctions between anaerobic and aerobic respiration is a result of their biosymbiosis with bacteria, which is also the source of their ability to break down inorganic biomatter. The low IR signature of the juggernaut is also caused by this relationship, as the processes to digest the inorganic materials are endothermic and require the use of heat delivered from the plates into the gut. Low nighttime temperatures in desert areas often lead juggernauts to cities, where dark surfaces retain heat longer than desert sands and artificial heat sources abound.

引用
> 很高兴看到有人试图公正地对待大自然,并帮助人们了解我们分享共同家园的生物。长久以来,主宰一直作为陆地上的大白鲨,人们误解它、攻击它的原因,无非是因为人类害怕一头强大的野兽。
> 生态(Ecotope)
剧透 -   :
> Nice to see someone trying to do right by nature and help people understand the creatures we share this place with. The juggernaut has been the great white shark of the land for too long, misunderstood and attacked for no better reason than man’s fear of a powerful beast.
> Ecotope

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
移动速度:x3/x5/+4
CM:30/13
界限:物理37,精神5,社交6
护甲:18H
技能:侦查4,奔跑7,徒手格斗4
能力:强化感官(听觉、嗅觉、动作感应),恐惧,硬甲(18),免疫(寒冷、火、病原体、毒素),天生武器(爪:DV 42P,AP-4),强韧(12)
弱点:弱化感官(视觉)
注释:+4触及
剧透 -   :
20 6 5 42 9 1 3 1 4 6 6
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x3/x5/+4
Condition Monitor 30/13
Limits Physical 37, Mental 5, Social 6
Armor 18H
Skills Perception 4, Running 7, Unarmed Combat 4
Powers Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Smell, Motion Detection), Fear, Hardened Armor (18), Immunity (Cold, Fire, Pathogens, Toxins), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 42P, AP –4), Toughness (12)
Weaknesses Reduced Senses (Sight)
Note +4 Reach

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:14:01 由 失语 »