作者 主题: 【6e】npcP202-207  (阅读 25114 次)

副标题:

离线 孤星新进叮当

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 47
  • 苹果币: 0
【6e】npcP202-207
« 于: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:31:33 »
暗影狂奔者需要一些对手,否则在暗影中行动就变得毫无挑战性。大部分对手由非玩家的角色以及生物组成,他们代表了GM在游戏中控制的角色。他们被战略性地安排在狂奔者以及他们的目标之间。他们中的一些需要被打败,其他的需要谈判,有些时候,他们甚至会暗中帮助狂奔者。
剧透 -   :
Shadowrunners need some kind of opposition or else there is no challenge to running the shadows. Non-player characters and critters make up the bulk of that opposition, as they represent the cast of characters the gamemaster controls. They’re strategically placed between the runners and their goals. Some are there to be defeated, others negotiated with, and sometimes they even assist the runners in their shadowy endeavors.
暗影狂奔者不是世界上唯一存在的人,尽管他们偶尔会持相反看法。玩家扮演玩家的角色(PCs),同时GM负责扮演世界上剩下的人的角色,也就是非玩家角色(NPCs)。GM也要扮演所有的动物,凡俗和觉醒者,因为他们有很多方法使得狂奔者的生活保持有趣。
剧透 -   :
Shadowrunners are not the only people in the world, despite their occasional views to the contrary. The players take on the role of the player characters (PCs), while the gamemaster handles the rest of the world, all considered non-player characters (NPCs). The gamemaster also handles all the critters, mundane and Awakened alike, so they have lots of options to keep runners’ lives interesting.
没有其他的意思,我是按照基本法,按照规则书来跑团的

离线 孤星新进叮当

• Adventurer
Re: 【6e】npcP202-207
« 回帖 #1 于: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:33:43 »
Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
NPC们有两种类型:喽啰和有名有姓的角色。具体细节在他们各自的章节里面,但首先,让我们来聊一聊什么是NPC,以及他们在游戏中能做什么。NPC是GM加入游戏的方式之一。他们是PC们为了搞定某事,避开某事,或是拿到某物而需要与之互动的角色。他们包罗万象,从住在胡同纸箱的矮人游民到会议室里的龙CEO。他们的能力水平各不相同,但在面对面的对抗中,大多不能和狂奔者相提并论。要记住,事实上NPC们不是孤立的(除非他们这么选择或是被迫接受),NPC们互相认识,并且有一些可以让狂奔者的生活变得一团糟的联系.他们有着自己的行为动机和背景故事,即使有时GM会匆忙编写。
剧透 -   :
NPCs come in two main varieties: grunts and named characters. Details on each are in their section, but let’s first chat a little on what NPCs are and what they can do in a game. NPCs are a gamemaster’s gateway into the game. They’re the people the PCs get to interact with in order to get things done, get away with things, or get things they want. They cover everything from the dwarf squatter on the corner to the dragon CEO in the boardroom. They vary in power level, but most aren’t on par with a runner in a toe-to-toe contest. The thing to remember about NPCs is the fact that they aren’t isolated (unless they choose or are forced to be). NPCs know other NPCs and sometimes have the kinds of connections that can make a runner’s life hell. They all have their own motivations and backstories, even if the gamemaster sometimes makes those up on the fly.
以下是范例:比如说,在离开秘密研发基地的路上,角色射杀了一名守卫。这名守卫情况危急,碰巧他兄弟是安全总管,也是城里的暗影狂奔承包者,他就会去调查是谁搞了他兄弟。当他摸清这些后,他就会用多种方式来报复。或许他会选择开门见山的方式,组织一次针对狂奔者的攻击,或许他会派出他在暗影中的人脉,让这些狂奔者没活可接。一次看上去很常规的狂奔行动可以成为一次大型战役的伏笔,而且故事往往不会在你以为已经结束的时候结束。
剧透 -   :
Here’s how this can work: Say the characters shot a guard on the way out of the secret R&D facility. That guard is now in critical care. His brother happens to be the head of corporate security and a regular con-tractor for shadow assets in town. He starts digging to find who ganked his brother, and when he finds out, he can look at multiple paths for revenge. Maybe he can go direct, hiring out an attack on the runners, or maybe he reaches out to his connections in the shad-ows and makes all the runners’ work opportunities dry up. What was an almost routine part of a run be-comes a hook for a much longer campaign. The story doesn’t always end where you think it will.
本章包括各种NPC,但也鼓励GM去创造和定制他们独特的NPC,来适合故事的基调以及挑战。建立NPC并没有像建立PC一样的固定公式,GM可以自由地添加符合他们设计概念的任意技能以及属性。
剧透 -   :
A variety of NPCs are included in this chapter, but gamemasters are encouraged to build and customize their own in order to best fit the tone and challenge in their story. There’s no formula for building NPCs like there is for PCs. Gamemasters are free to provide whatever skills and attributes they want to fit the concept they design

离线 孤星新进叮当

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #2 于: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:35:15 »
喽啰Grunts
万圣节帮,公司保安,孤星巡警,UCAS海豹突击队…..这些只是NPC模板中的一小部分,在这一节中,我们叫他们喽啰。喽啰并不是任务所必须的推进角色,但他们的目的是展现普罗大众。每个团组都有一个副官,表示他们是在第六纪稍微专业化的一些对手。这些成员仍然是喽啰,但他们有一些专业技能,比如超链,黑入技能,法术,或者强大的殖装增强。他们可以和普通喽啰一样作为小队出现,他们也只是提供了一个非常特殊的挑战而已。每个喽啰都列出了基本的人类基线表。查看泛人类调整表(P211)来简单地针对不同的泛种族做出调整,以及做一些小改变。
剧透 -   :
Halloweeners, corporate security guards, Lone Star patrolmen, and UCAS Navy SEALs—these are just a few of the NPC templates we’ve included within the section called Grunts. Grunts aren’t necessarily pushovers, but they are intended to cover a broad group of individuals. Each group has a lieutenant level, which covers a slightly more specialized area of the Sixth World opposition. These members are still intended to be grunts, but they offer some specialized ability, be it technomancy, hacking skills, magic, or heavy augmentations. They can be used as units just like the regular grunts; they’ll just offer a very specialized challenge. Every grunt is listed with basic human baseline stats. Adjusting them for any of the metatypes is as easy as looking to the Meta-human Adjustment Chart (p. 211) and making a few quick changes.
战斗章节对处于冲突中的喽啰有着特殊规则(114页)。记住,这些规则不仅可以用来砸出拳头或是铅弹,也可以用于,比如当三到四个保安站在同一个哨所,仔细检查那些试图蒙混过关的人的场合。同一模板的喽啰应该有相同的主动性,从而便于记录。并且所有的喽啰应该只有一条CM,在同一个位置记录物理和眩晕伤害。而计算CM值时,使用8+体质或意志(选更高的)的一半,四舍五入。副官将他们的职业等级添加到CM值中。喽啰每收到2格伤害就会承受伤害调整。因为他们只有一条CM,所以他们的生死由最后受到的伤害判断。如果他们受到物理伤害,他们会出血或是死亡。如果他们受到晕眩伤害,他们仅仅会失去意识并且可以被审问。如果这些简单处理还不够,或者你想弄出电影式的场景,请查阅“死神降临”侧栏中的可选规则。
剧透 -   :
The Combat chapter has special rules for grunts in altercations (p. 114). Keep in mind that these rules can be used not only for laying down the hurt with fists or lead, but also when three or four security guards are all at the same guard station and scrutinizing those trying to Con their way past. Initiative for all grunts of the same template should be the same to make record-keeping easy, and all grunts only have a single Condition Monitor, tracking both Physical and Stun damage all in one place. To calculate that Condition Monitor, use 8 + half of either Body or Willpower (whichever is higher), rounded up. Lieutenants add their Professional Rating to their Condition Monitor. Grunts suffer wound modifiers for every 2 full boxes of damage. Since they only have one track, life and death is determined by whatever hit them last. If they were hit by Physical Damage last, they’re bleeding out or dead. If they were hit by Stun Damage last, they’re just unconscious and could be available for questioning. If all these simplifications aren’t enough, or you really want to roll out cinematic actions scenes for the runners to plow through, check out the optional rules in the Here Comes the Reapersidebar.

离线 孤星新进叮当

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #3 于: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:37:50 »
专业等级Professional Rating
你有仅仅是打了块石膏就像残废了一样抱怨的同事吗,而你又是否听说过苏族的野猫战士在失去一条腿后仍然坚持作战?这就是专业等级0和专业等级10的差别。专业等级值根据NPC的整体经验和纪律状态判定。这里有一个简单办法来判断一个或一群喽啰何时退出战斗:你把他们的专业水平和他们受到的CM格数伤害进行比较。一旦伤害格数超过了专业等级,就需要做一个沉着检定(P67),来判断他们是否撤退。这还是有一些回旋的余地的,但作为一个普适性的规则,如果这场战斗朝喽啰不利的方向发展,他们就会撤退。
剧透 -   :
You ever listen to a coworker complain about a splinter like it’s some kind of debilitating injury, while you hear about Sioux Wildcats that keep fighting after losing a limb? That’s the difference between a Professional Rating of 0 and a Professional Rating of 10. Professional Rating comes from the overall experience and discipline of an NPC. It is the simplest way to know when a grunt or group of grunts will bail from a fight. You take their Professional Rating and compare it to the number of damage boxes they’ve taken. Once the total boxes exceed the Professional Rating, make a Composure test (p. 67) to see if they bolt. There’s some leeway in this, but as a general rule, if it looks like the fight isn’t going to go their way, grunts bail.
专业等级也作为喽啰的初始极限骰池,他们共用一个极限骰池,不管你如何安排他们的攻击方式,他们在一轮中只能用一次极限。这意味着,如果你把一组十个人的喽啰分成了4,4,2三个组,那么他们不能在同一个战斗轮中都使用极限——仅仅有其中一个组可以使用。想要一些编排喽啰的帮助,请查阅专业等级侧栏。
剧透 -   :
Professional Rating is also used as the initial Edge pool of the group of grunts. They all share the pool, and no matter how you group them for attacks, they can’t use Edge more than once in a round. This means if you have a group of ten grunts split into attacking groups of four, four, and two, they can’t all use Edge in the same combat round—only one of the groups can. See the Professional Rating sidebar for a better idea of how to classify your grunts
Sample Grunts 喽啰范例
让我们来看一些例子,他们可能使得你艰难挣得的新元更加来之不易。每个专业等级都有一个范例,其中包括一个有着不同等级的不同专业技能的副官,因此,GM们就有了一些预设好的,有着魔法或技术手段的NPC
剧透 -   :
Let’s take a look at some examples of those folks who might make it tougher to get your hardearned nuyen. There’s an example for each Professional Rating, with a lieutenant for each category offering specialized skills of varying levels among the ranks so gamemasters have a few prebuilt NPCs with
侧栏:professional rating专业等级
等级0(未受训练):这些家伙不是真正的战斗人员。他们或许知道如何使用武器,但他们从未作为一个作战单元进行训练。他们的反应往往笨拙,缓慢,而且还有点混乱。如果他们中的一员倒了,剩下的就会掉头跑路。例子有商场保安和路过的街头混混。
剧透 -   :
Rating 0 (Untrained): These guys aren’t real combatants. They might know how to use their weapons, but they’ve never trained as a unit. Their reactions tend to be clumsy, slow, and a bit chaotic. If somebody in their group goes down, the rest tend to turn tail and run. Examples include mall cops and random street mobs
等级1-4(半受训)这些喽啰受过一些训练,并且组成小队时会表现地稍微好一些,但缺乏足够的战斗经验。他们会按计划来,但在交战时,就很难保持冷静了。如果他们四分之一的人员倒了,小队就会停止作战,开始撤退。例子有新手警察,低端的帮派份子,还有刚好够格的安全小队。
剧透 -   :
Ratings 1–4 (Semi-trained): These grunts have had some training and can work a little better as a team, but don’t have a lot of field experience. They can follow a plan, but they have a hard time keeping their cool under fire. If they lose more than a quarter of their number, the team will stop fighting and make a retreat. Examples include rookie beat cops, low-end gang members, and basic corporate security teams
等级5-7(受训):这就是麻烦开始的地方。这个情况下,他们接受过良好训练,并且经历了相当多的战斗,有着老兵般的冷静。如果他们伤亡超过一半,他们就会战略撤退。并不是简单地撤退,他们边开火边撤退。例子有专业保镖,HTR和SWAT小队,雇佣兵战斗单元,还有顶级企业的安保部队。
剧透 -   :
Ratings 5–7 (Trained): This is where the trouble starts. At this point they are well trained, have seen a fair amount of combat, and have earned the coolness of the veteran. If they take casualties over half of their number, they’ll make a tactical withdrawal. They don’t run. They run and gun. Examples include professional bodyguards, HTR and SWAT teams, mercenary units, and top-tier corporate security forces
等级8-10(精锐):他们是精英中的精英,比大多数狂奔者还要优秀。他们为战斗而活。作为顶级专业人士,他们不会崩溃。他们会战斗至最后一人,或者接到撤退的命令。例子有军事特种部队,狂热份子,还有疯子,以及那些不成功便成仁的人。狂热分子和疯子比较例外,因为他们往往缺少训练和技能,却不停地进攻,即便他们成群地死去。
剧透 -   :
Ratings 8–10 (Elite): These are the best of the best, often better than most runners. They live to bring the fight. As top-tier professionals, they will not break. They’ll fight to the last person or until they get orders to withdraw. Examples include military special forces units and fanatics and madmen who would die before failing their cause. The fanatics and madmen are interesting because they often lack the training and skill but don’t stop coming, even though they die in droves

离线 孤星新进叮当

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #4 于: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:39:26 »
Key to Grunt Stat Abbreviations 喽啰状态的简写表
B 体质Body
A 敏捷Agility
R 反应Reaction
S 力量Strength
W 意志Willpower
L 逻辑Logic
I 直觉Intuition
C 魅力Charisma
M/RS 魔法/共鸣(那些没有这些属性的NPC例外)
Magic/Resonance
剧透 -   :
(not included for any NPC that doesn’t have one of these attributes)
ESS 精华Essence
DR 护甲等级Defense Rating
I/ID 主动性等级/主动性骰池(他们基本的主动性等级,和他们的骰池数量)
Initiative rank/Initiative Dice
剧透 -   :
(the base Initiative rank and the number of Initiative Dice they have to roll)
AC 动作分配(他们可以使用的动作 A:主要动作 I:次要动作)
Action allotment
剧透 -   :
(the actions they have available. A: Major Actions; I: Minor Actions
CM 状态监视条(他们CM格数的值)
Condition Monitor
剧透 -   :
(the number of boxes in their Condition Monitor)
MOVE 运动(移动和冲刺的距离,还有在冲刺检定立获得的净成功)
Movement
剧透 -   :
(distances for the Move and Sprint actions, along with the per-hit increase for the Sprint test

离线 孤星新进叮当

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #5 于: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:43:24 »
Professional Rating 0: Thugs and Mobs
专业等级0:流氓恶棍
这些混账靠着身型或者愤怒混饭吃,他们为了钱,生意恐吓他人。他们是典型的“愤怒暴徒”,聚集在抗议活动中,把双方中的一方激怒,导致暴力升级。他们常常穿着街头流氓风格,轻浮招摇的人类至上主义服装。他们只会在别人硬气的时候才变得硬气。任何真正的战士,即便是一个有一些街头经验的碟客,都能轻松搞定这些傻瓜。
剧透 -   :
These are the brutes who grew up relying on their size or their anger in order to intimidate others for money or a cause. They typify the standard “angry mob” that gathers at protests to rile one side or the other into violence. Often garbed in the street-scum style of Humanis, or the everyperson-casual of TerraFirst!, they only stay tough until someone gets tough back. Any real combatant, even a decker with a little street time behind him, can usually break these goobers.
人类至上主义成员 HUMANIS GOON
B A R S W L I C ESS DR I/ID AC CM MOVE
2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 6 2 4/1 A1,I2 9 10/15/+1
技能:运动1 近身战斗3 影响1(恐吓+2)
装备:通迅链(设备等级1)
武器: 棍棒(棍棒技能,DV 3S,攻击等级 6/-/-/-/-)
剧透 -   :
Skills: Athletics 1, Close Combat 3, Influence 1 (Intimidation +2)
Gear: Commlink (Device Rating 1)
Weapons:Club [Club, DV 3S, Attack Ratings 6/—/—/—/—

“大地为先!”萨满(法师)TerraFirst! Shaman (Magic) 
B A R S W L I C M ESS DR I/ID AC CM MOVE
1 2 3 2 3 2 2 2 2 6 1 4/1 A1,I2 10 10/15/+1
技能:星界2 咒术2 巫术2
法术:腐蚀流,解毒术,轰击术,净化治疗
装备:通讯链(设备等级1)   
剧透 -   :
Skills: Astral 2, Conjuring 2, Sorcery 2
Spells: Acid Stream, Antidote, Blast, Cleansing Heal
Gear: Commlink (Device Rating 1)
Professional Rating 1: Gangers and Mob Muscle
专业等级1:小头目和暴徒打手
五元眼,岩虾,食脑者,猩红漫游者,等等。街头帮派还有暴走族一起活动时会有一个小头目,但他们仍然仅仅是混混。他们比一个愤怒的暴民要好一点,但好不到哪去。犯罪集团里敲竹杠的和讨债的和他们半斤八两。他们有一个小头目,他们听从指挥,他们背后有一些助力推动他们获胜。 
剧透 -   :
Eye-Fivers. Rock Lobsters. Brain Eaters. Red Rovers. Street gangs and go-gangs alike have a rep for working together, but they’re still just gangers. They’re a step above an angry mob, but not much better. Knee breakers and debt collectors for crime syndicates aren’t much better. They have a rep, they follow orders, and they’ve got some weight behind them pushing them to succeed.
五元眼暴走族Eye-Fiver Go-ganger
2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 6 3 4/1 A1,I2,9 10/15/+1
技能:运动2 近身战斗3 枪械2 影响3(威吓2) 侦查1 驾驶2
装备:通讯链(设备等级1) 帮派皮甲(防御等级+1)
武器:车链【棍棒,DV 4P 攻击等级7/-/-/-/-】
街线特供【袖珍手枪 DV2P SS 攻击等级8/8/-/-/-】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Athletics 2, Close Combat 3, Firearms 2, Influence 3 (Intimidation +2), Perception 1, Piloting 2
Gear: Commlink (Device Rating 1), gang leathers (Defense Rating+1)
Weapons:
Bike chain [Club, DV 4P, Attack Ratings 7/—/—/—/—]
Streetline Special [Hold-out, DV 2P, SS, Attack Ratings 8/8/—/—/—
黑手党讨债人(有殖装强化)Mafia Debt Collector (Augmented)
B A B R S W L I C ESS DR I/ID AC CM MOVE
3 2 2 4 2 1 2 1 6 4 4/1 A1,I2 10 10/15/+1
技能:运动2,近身战斗4,枪械3,影响5(恐吓+2) 侦查3
装备:护甲外套(+2),通讯链(设备等级2)
武器:波莱塔201T【轻型手枪,DV 2P,SA/FA,攻击等级 (9/8/6/-/-w/ 可拆卸肩托)
棍棒【棍棒,DV 3S,攻击等级6/-/-/-/-】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Athletics 2, Close Combat 4, Firearms 3, Influence 5 (Intimidation +2), Perception 3
Gear: Armor clothing (+2), commlink (Device Rating 2)
Weapons
:Beretta 101T [Light Pistol, DV 2P, SA, Attack Ratings 9/8/6/—/—]
Club [Club, DV 3S, Attack Values: Close 6/—/—/—/—]

« 上次编辑: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:46:04 由 孤星新进人员 »

离线 孤星新进叮当

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #6 于: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:47:57 »
Professional Rating 2 专业等级2
古人帮,切割者,索伦之子,万圣帮。这些名字比那些仅仅是随机暴力事件 (好吧,或许那是万圣帮令人恐惧的缘由) 还要恐怖的多。他们是专业的帮派组织,是要成为更强大的政党的一股更好战的武装力量。他们作战时间更长,但他们仍然不算老手。他们有着足够的自负和领袖,来让他们迫使自己保持战斗。
剧透 -   :
Ancients. Cutters. Sons of Sauron. Halloweeners. These are names feared for something more than just random violence (well, maybe that’s exactly why the Halloweeners are feared). They are professional gangs and organizations designed to be the more militant arm of nicer policlubs. They’ve gotten more time under fire, but they’re still not pros, and they all have enough ego and rep that they push themselves a little harder to keep in the fight.
索伦之子猛兽(兽人,已调整)Sons of Sauron Brute (Ork Adjustments Applied)
3 2 2 4 2 1 2 1 6 4 4/1 A1,I2 10 10/15/+1
技能:运动2 近身战斗4 枪械3 影响5(威吓+2)侦查3
装备:护甲外套(+2) 通讯链(设备等级2)
武器:伯莱塔101T【轻型手枪 DV2P SA 攻击等级9/8/6/-/-】
指虎【徒手 DV3P 攻击等级6/-/-/-/-】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Athletics 2, Close Combat 4, Firearms 3, Influence 5 (Intimidation +2), Perception 3
Gear: Armor clothing (+2), commlink (Device Rating 2)
Weapons:Beretta 101T [Light Pistol, DV 2P, SA, Attack Ratings 9/8/6/—/—]
Knucks [Unarmed, DV 3P, Attack Ratings 6/—/—/—/—]
切割者数据采集者(碟客)Cutters Data Harvester (Decker)
3 2 3 1 4 4 4 1 4.9 2 6/1 A1,I2 12 10/15/+1
技能:近身战斗2 唬骗1 破解3 电子学3 枪械2 影响1 侦查2 隐匿1
殖装:赛博插口1(DR 1 ,D 4 ,F 3,+1 IS,ID I)赛博眼(等级1,w/图像链,摄像机,低光视觉)
装备:通讯链(等级3) 艾瑞卡 MCD-6 赛博碟板(DR1 ,A/S,4/3,程序槽2),帮派护甲(+1)
武器:
战斗匕首【利刃,DV 4P,攻击等级8/2*/-/-/-  *最大范围15米 】
菲榭蒂 安保600【轻型手枪。DV 2P SA 攻击等级10/9/6/-/-,w/折叠枪托 激光瞄准器】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Close Combat 2, Con 1, Cracking 3, Electronics 3, Firearms 2, Influence 1, Perception 2, Stealth 1
Augmentations: Cyberjack 1 (DR 1, D 4, F 3, +1 IS, ID, I), cybereyes (Rating 1, w/ image link, camera, low-light)
Gear: Commlink (DR 3), Erika MCD-6 cyberdeck (DR 1, A/S, 4/3, Program slots 2), gang leathers (+1)
Weapons:Combat knife [Blade, DV 4P, Attack Ratings 8/2*/—/—/—, *Max range is 15 meters]
Fichetti Security 600 [Light Pistol, DV 2P, SA, Attack Ratings 10/9/6/—/—, w/ detachable folding stock, laser sight]

离线 孤星新进叮当

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #7 于: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:53:06 »
Professional Rating 3专业等级3
巡警和基层的企业安保员受过身体和心理上的培训——他们只是需要更多的实战经验。但他们对此避之不及,话说谁又不是呢?不管街上的人把他们叫做兵仔(游侠)或者铁人(孤星),他们都是暗影狂奔者最常遇见的对手。不管是在市中心街道上随机停车搜身,还是在高速路上声称你的应答器没有开启广播,你都会和他们打交道,他们可不会因为你亮一下家伙就逃跑。
剧透 -   :
Beat cops and basic corpsec have the training and the mindset—all they need is a little more time under fire. A situation they all avoid like the plague, but who wouldn’t? Whether the streets call them a pawn (Knight Errant) or a tinman (Lone Star) they’re some of the most frequently encountered opponents for a shadowrunner. Whether it’s a random stop-and-frisk on the streets of downtown or a claim on the highway your transponder isn’t broadcasting, you’re going to meet them, and they aren’t going to flee just because you flash steel.
孤星巡警Lone Star Patrolman
3 3 3 3 3 2 3 2 6 6 6/1 A1,I2 10 10/15/+1
技能:运动1,生物科技1,近身战斗4,唬骗1,电子学1,枪械4,影响2,侦查4,驾驶2
装备:护甲背心(+3),通讯链(设备等级3),2个捷势吸入器(*+1反应,+2l,+2ID)
武器:
柯尔特 全美 L36【轻型手枪,DV 2P,SA ,攻击等级8/8/6/-/-】
电棍【棍棒,DV 5Se,攻击等级6/-/-/-/-】
剧透 -   :
Skills:
 Athletics 1, Biotech 1, Close Combat 4, Con 1, Electronics 1, Firearms 4, Influence 2, Perception 4, Piloting 2
Gear:
 Armor vest (+3), commlink (Device Rating 3), 2 x jazz inhalers (*+1 Reaction, +2I, +2 ID)
Weapons:
Colt America L36 [Light Pistol, DV 2P, SA, Attack Ratings 8/8/6/—/—]
Stun baton [Club, DV 5Se, Attack Ratings 6/—/—/—/— ]
民兵安保机师Minuteman Security Rigger
2 3 4(5) 2 4 4 4 1 4.6 5 9/1 A1,I2 13 10/15/+1
技能:运动1,近身战斗2 破解4 电子学3 工程学4 枪械3 影响1 户外2 侦查3 驾驶4
隐匿2
殖装:数据插口,中控器1,反应增强器1
装备:护甲背心(+3),通讯链(DR 4) 地平线-监督RCC(设备等级4,D5,F4)MCT—尼桑 旋翼无人机(AK-97) 2*地平线-飞眼,GMC斗牛犬,克莱斯勒-尼桑 追击V
武器:
阿瑞斯 引火70【轻型手枪,DV2P,SA,攻击等级10/7/6/-/-,w/激光瞄准器】
收叠长杖【棍棒,DV 4S,攻击等级8/-/-/-/-】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Athletics 1, Close Combat 2, Cracking 4, Electronics 3, Engineering 4, Firearms 3, Influence 1, Outdoors 2, Perception 3, Piloting 4, Stealth 2
Augmentations: Datajack, Control Rig 1, Reaction Enhancer 1
Gear: Armor vest (+3), commlink (DR 4), Horizon Overseer RCC (Device Rating 4, D 5, F 4), MCT-Nissan Rotodrone (AK-97), 2 x Horizon Flying Eye, Chrysler-Nissan Pursuit V, GMC Bulldog
Weapons:Ares Light Fire 70 [Light Pistol, DV 2P, SA, Attack Ratings 10/7/6/—/—, w/ laser sight]
Telescoping staff [Club, DV 4S, Attack Ratings 8/—/—/—/—]
Professional Rating 4: Organized Crime Gang专业等级4:有组织的犯罪帮派
黑手党,极道,三合会,首尔环,律贼和库沙利仅仅是世上犯罪组织的一部分。他们有着领工资的专业暴徒,这些家伙可不是派出去打断几个膝盖——他们是用来传递“消息”,那些非常暴力而致命的消息。他们为了荣誉,脸面,名声等迫使他们不辜负那些有权有势的人而干脏活,干苦活。
剧透 -   :
The Mafia, Yakuza, Triads, Seoulpa Rings, Vory, and Koshari are just a few of the world’s criminal organizations. They all have toughs on the payroll, and these toughs aren’t sent out to break kneecaps anymore—they deliver messages, very violent and deadly messages. They fight dirty and they fight hard as honor, face, rep, and so on drive them to not fail those in power.
黑手党士兵Mafia Soldato
3 2 2 3 2 1 2 1 6 4 4/1 A1,I2 10 10/15 /+1
技能:运动3,生物科技2,近身战斗5 唬骗3 枪械4 影响4(威吓+2)侦查4 驾驶1
装备:护甲外套(+2) 通讯链(设备等级3)
武器: 伯莱塔101T【轻型手枪 DV 2P SA 攻击等级9/8/6/-/-】
闷棍【棍棒,DV 2S,攻击等级6/-/-/-/-】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Athletics 3, Biotech 2, Close Combat 5, Con 3, Firearms 4, Influence 4 (Intimidation +2), Perception 4, Piloting 1
Gear: Armor clothing (+2), commlink (Device Rating 3)
Weapons:Beretta 101T [Light Pistol, DV 2P, SA, Attack Ratings 9/8/6/—/—]
Sap [Club, DV 2S, Attack Ratings 6/—/—/—/—]
极道剑师(老手)Yakuza Blademaster (Adept)
3 5(6) 4(5) 3 3 2 3 2 4 6 6 8/2 A1,I3 14 10/20/+1
技能:星界2,运动4,近身战斗5(6)(利刃+2) 户外2(追踪+2)侦查4 隐匿5
异能:星界侦查,提升近身战斗1,提升敏捷1,提升反射1
装备:护甲背心(+3),通讯链(DR 4),
武器:打刀【利刃, DV 4P,攻击等级10/-/-/-/-】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Astral 2, Athletics 4, Close Combat 5(6) (Blades +2), Outdoors 2 (Tracking +2), Perception 4, Stealth Powers: Astral Perception, Improved Close Combat 1, Improved Agility 1, Improved Reflexes Gear: Armor vest (+3), commlink (Device Rating 4
Weapons:Katana [Blade, DV 4P, Attack Ratings 10/—/—/—/—]
Professional Rating 5: Police/Corporate SWAT 专业等级5:警察/公司特警
在诸如孤星特警里,他们成小队地接受训练和行动。他们了解战术,使用战术,还能分析敌人的战术。而那些认为制造混乱能带来优势的狂奔者们很快就能发现,这些小队非常容易地就能从混乱中建立秩序(而且是坚定,不可动摇的秩序)
剧透 -   :
Training and teamwork are coming together in groups like Lone Star SWAT. They know tactics, they use tactics, they analyze enemy tactics, and runners who thought their chaotic style was an advantage find out quickly how easily these teams will start making order (very dead order) from the chaos.
孤星作战法师Lone Star Combat Mage
3 4 4 2 4 4 4 4 5 6 9 8/1 A1,I2 10 10/15/+1
技能:星界4,运动2,生物技术2,近身战斗2,咒术4,电子学1,附魔2,枪械3,影响2(威吓+2),侦查4,驾驶1,巫术5,隐匿2
法术:护甲术,轰击术,千里眼,敲击术,战斗感知,困惑术,侦测敌人,侦测魔法,治疗术,悬浮术,光亮术,物理屏障,晕眩箭
装备:通讯链(DR 4) 全身甲 w/头盔(+7)
武器: 柯尔特全美L36【轻型手枪,DV 2P,SA,攻击等级 9/9/6/-/- w/激光瞄准器】
电棍【棍棒 DV5se,攻击等级6/-/-/-/-】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Astral 4, Athletics 2, Biotech 2, Close Combat 2, Conjuring 4, Elec-tronics 1, Enchanting 2, Firearms 3, Influence 2 (Intimidation +2), Percep-tion 4, Piloting 1, Sorcery 5, Stealth 2
Spells: Armor, Blast, Clairvoyance, Clout, Combat Sense, Confusion, Detect Enemies, Detect Magic, Heal, Levitate, Light, Physical Barrier, Stunbolt
 Gear: Commlink (DR 4), full body armor w/ helmet (+7)
Weapons:Colt America L36 [Light Pistol, DV 2P, SA, Attack Ratings 9/9/6/—/—, w/ laser sight],
Stun baton [Club, DV 5Se, Attack Ratings 6/—/—/—/—]
孤星特警警官Lone Star SWAT Officer
4 3(4) 4(5) 3(4) 4 2 4 3 3.0 14(18) 9/2 A1,I3 15 10/15 /+1
技能:运动3 生物技术2 近身战斗4(棍棒+2)唬骗2 电子学2 枪械6 影响3(威吓+2) 户外2(追踪+2)侦查4 驾驶2 隐匿4
殖装:赛博耳(等级2 w/声链,减音器,听力增强,选择拾音2)赛博眼(等级2 w/图像链,摄像机,智能链)真皮镀层3  肌肉替换1,跳线反射1
装备:通讯链(等级4)全身甲 w/头盔(+7)
武器:柯尔特M23【步枪,DV 5P,SA/BF/FA 攻击等级10/8/6/-/- w/智能枪】
柯尔特追猎者【重型手枪,DV3P,SA,攻击等级10/8/6/-/-,w/智能枪】
电棍【棍棒,DV 5Se,攻击等级 6/-/-/-/-】
防爆盾【特种,DV 4Se,攻击等级4/-/-/-/-】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Athletics 3, Biotech 2, Close Combat 4 (Clubs +2), Con 2, Electronics 2, Firearms 6, Influence 3 (Intimidation +2), Outdoors 2 (Tracking +2), Perception 4, Piloting 2, Stealth 4
Augmentations: Cyberears (Rating 2 w/sound link, damper, audio enhancement, select sound filter 2), cybereyes (Rating 2, w/image link, camera, smartlink), dermal plating 3, muscle replacement 1, wired reflexes 1
Gear: Commlink (Device Rating 4), full body armor w/ helmet (+7)
Weapons:Colt M23 [Rifle, DV 5P, SA/BF/FA Attack Ratings 7/10/10/10/6, w/ smartgun, explosive ammo]
Colt Manhunter [Heavy Pistol, DV 3P, SA, Attack Ratings 10/8/6/—/—, w/ smartgun]
Stun baton [Club, DV 5Se, Attack Ratings 6/—/—/—/—]
Riot shield [Unique, DV 4Se, Attack Ratings 4/—/—/—/—]

离线 孤星新进叮当

• Adventurer
« 回帖 #8 于: 2021-03-20, 周六 13:54:07 »
Professional Rating6专业等级6
 在千钧一发的时刻,你可能会遇上诸如医疗马车HTR(高危反应部队)这类的狠人。他们几乎每天都是在危险下训练或者行动,他们不仅仅只是为了活命而办事,更是为了完成他们的任务。
剧透 -   :
This is the point where the rubber really hits the road and you’ll find heavy hitters like DocWagon HTR (High Threat Response). Trained and exposed to live fire on an almost daily basis, they are driven by not only a desire to survive, but a need to complete their assignment.
医疗马车HTR警官DocWagon HTR Officer
4 4(6) 5(7) 4(6) 5 3 4 3 2.24 14 9/3 A1,I4 11 10/15/+1
技能:运动4(投掷+2)生物技术4(急救+2)近身战斗6,电子学2,枪械5,影响4(威吓+2,侦查6,驾驶3,隐匿3
殖装:赛博耳(阿尔法,等级2 w/听力增强,减音器,声链,选择拾音2)赛博眼(阿尔法,等级2,w/图像链,摄像机,智能链)真皮镀层3 肌肉替换2 跳线反射2
装备:通讯链(设备等级4) 6*闪光弹,全身甲 w/头盔(+7),2*烟雾弹
武器:阿瑞斯阿尔法【步枪,DV 4p SA/BF/FA,攻击等级4/10/9/7/2  w/智能枪,下挂榴弹发射器】
柯尔特追猎者【重型手枪,DV 3P,SA,攻击等级12/10/8/-/- w/智能枪,胶囊弹】
电棍【棍棒,dv 5se,攻击等级6/-/-/-/-】
4*震撼弹【DV 10S,8s,6s,爆风:15m】
剧透 -   :
Skills: Athletics 4 (Throwing +2), Biotech 4 (First Aid +2), Close Combat 6, Electronics 2, Firearms 5, Influence 4 (Intimidation +2), Perception 6, Piloting 3, Stealth 3
Augmentations: Cyberears (alphaware, Rating 2 w/ audio enhancement, damper, sound link, select sound filter 2), cybereyes (alphaware, Rating 2 w/ image link, camera, smartlink), dermal plating 3, muscle replacement 2, wired reflexes 2
Gear: Commlink (Device Rating 4), 6 x flashpaks, full body armor w/ helmet (+7), 2 x smoke grenade
Weapons:Ares Alpha [Rifle, DV 4P, SA/BF/FA, Attack Ratings 4/10/9/7/2, w/ smartgun, underbarrel grenade launcher]
Colt Manhunter [Heavy Pistol, DV 3P, SA, Attack Ratings 12/10/8/—/—, w/ smartgun, gel ammo]
Stun baton [Club, DV 5Se, Attack Ratings 6/—/—/-]
4 x stun grenades (DV:10S, 8S, 6S; Blast:15m

离线 Bellicose

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 177
« 回帖 #9 于: 2022-05-08, 周日 03:57:33 »
医疗马车HTR支援工程师 (超链者)
DocWagon Support Engineer (Technomancer)

B2, A2, R4, S2, W5, L5, I5, C4, RS6, ESS6
DR:
I/ID:9/1
AC:A1,I2
CM:17
MOVE:10/15/+1

技能:运动2,生物技术3,近身战斗3,哄骗4,破解6,电子学6,工程学3,枪械4,影响2,户外3(追踪+2),侦查2,驾驶6,隐匿4,任务调度5
复合程式:抽取(攻击性),抽取(防火墙),注入(攻击性),注入(防火墙),脉冲风暴,共鸣棘刺,数据缝合,告密行为
回声:机械之心
装备:通讯链(设备等级4),护甲夹克(+4)
武器:
柯尔特-政府2076【重型手枪,DV 3S,SA,攻击等级11/9/6/-/-  w/激光瞄准器,凝胶弹】
电击手套【近身战斗,DV4S(e),攻击等级5/-/-/-/-】

剧透 -   :
DocWagon HTR Support Engineer (Technomancer)
B A R S W L I C RS ESS
2 2 4 2 5 5 5 4 6 6
DR I/ID AC CM MOVE
6 9/1 A1, I2 17 10/15/+1

Skills: Athletics 2, Biotech 3, Close Combat 3, Con 4, Cracking 6, Electronics 6, Engineering 3, Firearms 4, Influence 2, Outdoors 3 (Tracking +2),
Perception 5, Piloting 6, Stealth 4, Tasking 5
Complex Forms: Diffusion of Attack, Diffusion of Firewall, Infusion of Attack, Infusion of Firewall, Machine Mind, Pulse Storm, Resonance Spike,
Stitches, Tattletale
Gear: Armor jacket (+4), commlink (Device Rating 4)
Weapons:
Colt Government 2076 [Heavy Pistol, DV 3S, SA, Attack Ratings
11/9/6/—/—; w/ laser sight, gel ammo]
Shock gloves [Close Combat, DV 4Se, Attack Ratings 5/—/—/—/—]
« 上次编辑: 2022-05-08, 周日 04:01:58 由 Bellicose »