作者 主题: 【DT】癫狂的真身:共鸣相关 p.128-130;137-145;161-165  (阅读 12099 次)

副标题: 译者:妖猫 感想:Puck怎么这么可爱

离线 妖猫

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 635
  • 苹果币: 3
癫狂的真身
Principles of Insanity

“抱歉,但这次你不能跟着我。”
洛夫克拉夫特混搭椰菜娃娃风格的图标在Puck身旁的虚拟水泥地上翻滚着,把一半触肢缠在他化身图标的左腿上。这东西的多条触肢很容易地就把他抓牢了,但并没有让他遭受痛苦。
“如果我能,我真的很想带上你,真的,”他解释道。“只是我要去的地方,你没办法跟着。”
Puck跪下来,看着那图标巨大的蓝色独眼。那AI没有和他交谈的机能,但Puck在直视着他朋友眼睛的时候,能够感知到它智能的真正深度。他发现,在这初智能使劲尝试阅读他表情的同时,后者的注意力却放在他化身面庞的右侧。AI突然变得透明,而他感到它触肢的重量从他身上消失了。

剧透 -   :
“I’m sorry, but you can’t come with me this time.”
The Lovecraft-meets-Cabbage-Patch-looking icon, writhing next to Puck on the simulated concrete floor, coiled half of its arms around the left leg of his avatar. The creature’s multi-armed grip easily held him in place, but didn’t cause him any pain.
“I’d take you with me if I could, really,” he explained. “There’s just not a way for you to follow me to the place I’m going.”
Puck knelt down and looked the icon in its single, massive, blue eye. The AI had no mechanism for speaking with him, but Puck could sense the true depth of its intelligence when he looked his friend in the eye. He could see the protosapient’s attention fixating on the right side of his avatar’s face as the AI desperately tried to read his expression. The AI suddenly turned transparent and he felt the weight of its arms fall away from him.

Puck站起来。他之后会去找AI,但现在他需要先去找一道后门。从波特兰一个仓库开始的调查把他带到了特里斯翠安工业的主机前。主机自身很基础,而且显然被大多数员工忽视,让这里鲜少人至,也没有复盖附近公告牌的便利贴小山。他不确定为什么这里有个后门,但他的感觉告诉他,后门近得几乎难以接受。
他走进附近的办公室,而那里有——一道在桌子上方晃动的空间裂缝。Puck扫描了这异常现象,但结果令人费解。他不在乎。裂缝中渗透出共鸣,引诱他走向未知。在他爬上桌子,靠近裂缝的时候,白光开始从它之中倾涌而出。那光极快地形成了一个高大的门框,立在桌子顶上,而空气随着共鸣嗡嗡作响。Puck看着那道门,而另一侧空无一物。门框看上去通向无尽虚空。有那么一瞬间,他觉得自己从另一侧听到了女性的声音。

剧透 -   :
Puck stood up. He would look for the AI later, but right now he had a backdoor to find. A search that began in a warehouse in Portland had led him to a Telestrian host. The host itself was basic and clearly ignored by most of the staff, given the lack of traffic and the mountain of post-it notes that covered a nearby bulletin board. He wasn’t sure why there was a backdoor here, but his senses told him that it was unbearably close by.
He stepped into a nearby office and there it was—a tear in space that wavered in the air above a desk. Puck scanned the anomaly, but the results came back as gibberish. He didn’t care. There was Resonance seeping out of the tear, beckoning him to places unknown. As he climbed the desk and approached the tear, white light began to pour out of it. The light quickly formed a tall doorframe atop the desk as the air hummed with Resonance. Looking through the door, Puck saw nothing on the other side. The frame seemed to lead into an endless void. For a moment, he thought he heard a feminine voice call from the other side.
他又被光闪到,这次完全把他闪瞎了。越过光,他更加剧烈地意识到车轮转动,很重的东西压着他的胸口。他试着把那重物抬起来,但他的肢体根本就拒绝移动。在他的双眼适应了光线之后,他发现他现在仰面躺着。手术灯直接照进他的眼睛里。
“哇哦,”Puck听到了一个熟悉的声音说道。“最爱的眼中钉回来看我了。”
他现在能看清莎伦医生——凯瑟琳——了。她看上去和他杀了她之前没什么不同。她看上去对此并不怎么难过。事实上,凯瑟琳看上去相当乐意见到Puck。这比什么都要让他担心。他不需要往下看就知道他被皮带捆住了。他以前在这手术台上待过——现在在他头发底下,还有他们上一次约诊留下的伤疤。
译注:最后这句我看了四遍,最后还是因为appointment而确定它挺正经的……

剧透 -   :
He was hit with light again, this time completely blinding him. Beyond the light, he became acutely aware of wheels turning and something heavy pressing on his chest. He tried to lift the weight off, but his limbs refused to move at all. As his eyes adjusted to the lights, he saw he was on his back now. A surgeon’s light shone directly in his eyes.
“Well now,” Puck heard a familiar voice say. “My favorite thorn come back to see me.”
He could see Dr. Sharon—Catherine—clearly now. She didn’t look any different since he’d killed her. She didn’t look too upset about it either. In fact, Catherine looked quite pleased to see Puck. That worried him more than anything. He didn’t have to look down to know he was strapped in. He’d been on this table before— he still had the scars underneath his hair from their last appointment.
莎伦医生轻轻地把手放在他的前额上。她的皮肤贴着他的,感觉不自然的冰冷。然后他感觉到她的手沉进了他的前额,她的手指深入到他意识的沟槽。他头脑里的压力感觉要把头骨分为两半。
“现在,”她用听上去像是他的声音说道。“给你这组数据,用随机主原(pivot)进行一次快速排序。你有10秒时间。”她的眼睛微微发着水晶般的光,而Puck的意识被数据流淹没。他还是小男孩的时候,太弱小而没能帮助的人;他为主而屠杀或扭曲的人,那些坠入尤蒙刚德(Jormungand)的人。他听到他们全都令人发狂地越来越大声地喊着,似乎要永远增大下去。然后,一个接一个地,他被迫待在他们的身体里面,体验死前的最后一刻。
他有太多必须纠正的错误。实在太多了。
“你老了,现在离共鸣太远了,”莎伦医生把手收回来,劝诫道,“这些地方不是你该去的了。”
Puck强挤出话来,“你知道——你不是第一个和我说这话的人。”
他感觉自己滑入了黑暗。“真可惜,我是个糟糕的听众。”
译注:Jormungand,北欧神话中的巨蛇,详情见内文,感谢译者

剧透 -   :
Dr. Sharon placed her hand gently on his brow. Her skin felt unnaturally cool against his. Then he felt her hand sink into his forehead, her fingers digging into the grooves of his mind. The pressure in his head felt like it would split his skull.
“Now,” she said in a voice that sounded like his own. “Given this set of data, perform a quicksort with a randomized pivot. You have ten seconds.” Her eyes shimmered with crystal light, and Puck’s mind was flooded with their screams. The ones he was too small and weak to help as a boy, the ones he’d slain or twisted for Deus, the ones who fell to Jormungand. He heard them all in a maddening crescendo that never seemed to find its peak. Then, one by one, he was forced inside their skins as they took their last breaths.
He had many errors that needed correcting. Too many, it seemed.
“You are too old and too far from the Resonance now,” Dr. Sharon admonished, pulling her hand back. “These places aren’t for you.”
Puck forced his lips to form words, “You know—you’re not the first to say that to me.” He could feel himself slipping into darkness. “Pity I’m such a lousy listener.”

> 在我们讨论在这份文件里放什么的时候,我收到了Puck的一条消息,问我们接不接受“资深”见习接入点成员的材料。我猜他脑子里至少还剩些幽默感,即便缺乏个人边界意识。自那之后我就没听过他的消息,所以我想就这样吧。我发现我最好尽可能不要和他打交道。我永远不知道他想干什么,而当我知道的时候,我通常不想参与在里面。
> Glitch

> 我记得那件事。他关于进入即时讨论的事也不是玩笑。我真的说了“我们应该对新矩阵做一次详尽的报告”,而Glitch告诉我Puck刚刚发了一条关于这个的消息给他。我已经装载了黑锤子,打算教教他隐私权的基础,但我没找到那混蛋的踪迹。
> Bull

> [咳]超链者[咳]
> Slamm-0!

> 嘿!那是我的台词!
> Clockwork

剧透 -   :
> While we were discussing what to put into this download, I got a message from Puck asking if we’d be taking submissions from “senior” probationary JackPointers. I guess whatever is left of his mind still has a sense of humor, even if it’s lacking in personal boundaries. I didn’t hear from him at all after that so I let it go. I figured I was better off not dealing with him if I could. I never know what he’s up to and when I do know, I generally want no part in it.
> Glitch
> I remember that. He’s not kidding about being in mid-discussion either. I literally said “we should do a detailed write-up of the new Matrix” and Glitch tells me Puck just shot him a message about it. I loaded up my Blackhammer to teach him a thing or two about privacy but I never found a trace of the fragger.
> Bull
> :Cough:Technomancer:Cough:
> Slamm-0!
> Hey! That’s my line!
> Clockwork

> 别这么友善吧,朋友(omae),这可不是那种“敌人的敌人”的情况。你仍然在我的黑名单上排在很前面的地方。
> Slamm-0!

> 我的也是。
> Netcat

> 真是巧妙的花招啊,'cat。你什么时候教他为你说话的?等等!等等,我必须得问。你们俩经常……做彼此的回声吗?
> Clockwork

> 这……真糟,虽然我本来想到了比这更糟的。我是说,这双关很糟,但它起码不是通常的坏脾气了。
> Pistons

> 嘿,我喜欢笑话!不过Netcat和所有支持她那类人的都是怪物这点并不是好笑的事情。我开心地收下奖金。继续吧。
> Clockwork

> 我肏。
> Netcat

> 来啊。
> Clockwork

剧透 -   :
> Don’t get cozy, omae, this ain’t an “enemy of my enemy” situation. You are still at the very top of my shit list.
> Slamm-0!
> Mine too.
> Netcat
> That’s a neat trick ‘cat. When did you teach him to start speaking for you? Wait! Wait, I have to ask. Do you two always … echo each other?
> Clockwork.
> That’s … awful, though I expected something much worse than that. I mean, it’s a terrible pun, but at least it wasn’t the standard bile.
> Pistons
> Hey, I like jokes! The fact that Netcat and all who support her kind are monsters is no laughing matter, though. I happily collect those bounties. Carry on.
> Clockwork
> Fuck you.
> Netcat
> Find me.
> Clockwork

> 恭喜,Netcat和Clockwork,你们在这个帖子的权限现在是只读了!我们甚至还没开始介绍,你们就已经出局了。
跳到我想发一份之前说过的主题帖(你们正在读的这份!)的地方,Puck不知从哪把这份巨大的数据文件丢给我。没有信息,只有一个“不确定性准则”的标签。一开始我想它可能是某种恶作剧。里面是一些关于新的商业智能程序和这些有缺陷玩具的P2.0评论的新闻文章链接。一个链接指向十七个关于不同公司雇员喜欢哪种颜色,还有他们过去几年的饮食习惯的页面。我在说的是有神秘标记的猫咪照片,显然是被Puck放在这的。这就像一个糟糕的艺术项目。我一点都不喜欢。
> Glitch

> 在你把它给我看的时候,我感觉也一样。我那时候猜Puck最终崩溃了。或者以另一种方式崩溃了,我猜。但告诉他们之后发生了什么!
> Slamm-0!

剧透 -   :
> Congratulations, Netcat and Clockwork, your access to this thread is now read-only! We haven’t even reached the intro and you’re already out.
Skipping ahead to just before I’m about to post the aforementioned thread (the one you’re reading right now!), out of nowhere Puck drops this massive datafile on me. No message with it, just the label “Principles of Uncertainty.” At first I thought it had to be some sort of prank. There were links to news articles about new business intelligence programs and P2.0 comments about defective toys. One link led to seventeen pages about the color preferences of various corporate employees and their eating habits over several years. I’m talking pictures of cats with cryptic markings that were obviously put there by Puck. This was like a bad art project. I was not amused.
> Glitch
> I felt about the same when you showed it to me. I figured Puck had finally cracked. Or just cracked in a different way, I guess. But tell ‘em what happened next!
> Slamm-0!

> 我们很快就放弃了文件,决定把他们已经商定好的材料放上来。当我把我们的主文件拉上来的时候,我注意到我系统有些奇怪。我的碟板不工作了,我的任务管理器是这么显示的,但Puck发给我的数据文件在我面前重新编排自身。在扫描了几次之后,我能够辨认出是我碟板里的某些东西把它铺开的。我想要更仔细地看它,但它结束了工作,在我能获得任何信息之前消失了。在我查看文件是怎么编排的时候,它缓慢地开始显露出意义。是,这里有些疯狂的事情,但总的来说它很他妈的连贯。它包括许多你可能从街头传奇中听到的东西:AI、电子幽灵、UV主机,还有一堆关于共鸣和失谐的东西,我没法在它上面集中精力。我已经花时间清理了一下,去掉了他闲扯的地方,但如果这些东西里的一半是真的——而我相信它很可能是——我们就有责任把它发布出来。特别是考虑到它和波士顿封锁有何关联的情况下。
> Glitch

> 我的问题是,他究竟他妈的为什么给我们这些?他天性自私,从来不是分享秘密的类型,何况是关于AI和共鸣的东西。还有,别觉得我没有注意到他在失谐那节忽略的东西。
> Bull

剧透 -   :
> We gave up on the file pretty quickly and decided to post the material we’d already agreed upon. When I pulled our master file up I noticed something odd happening in my system. My deck wasn’t doing any work, as far as my task manager could tell, but the datafile Puck had sent me was rearranging itself in front of me. After running a few scans, I was able to make out something inside my deck actually laying out the pieces. I tried to get a better look at it, but it finished working and disappeared before I could get any real info. When I looked at how the file had been arranged it slowly began to make sense. Yeah, there’s crazy stuff in there, but in general it was pretty damn coherent. It deals with lots of stuff you’ve probably heard of in urban legends: AIs, e-ghosts, UV hosts, and a bunch of stuff about Resonance and Dissonance that I couldn’t really wrap my head around. I’ve taken the time to clean it up a bit and cut the parts where he rambles, but if half the stuff in this is true—and I believe it might be—we have a responsibility to post it. Especially given how it relates to the lockdown in Boston.
> Glitch
> My question is, why the fuck did he give this to us? He’s inherently self-serving and he’s never been the type to just share secrets, especially on stuff like AIs and the Resonance. Also, don’t think I didn’t notice the all the stuff he left out of the Dissonance section.
> Bull

> 去掉某些东西就和保留另一些东西同样重要。
> Puck

> 这又他妈的意味着什么?
> Slamm-0!

> 如果他继续乱问下去,他会知道的。
> Bull

> 现在又是谁在抢台词?
> Puck

剧透 -   :
> Getting rid of certain things is just as important as keeping others.
> Puck
> And just what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
> Slamm-0!
> If he keeps this up, he’s gonna find out.
> Bull
> Now who’s stealing lines?
> Puck
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-15, 周四 12:45:21 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
Re: 【DT】癫狂的真身:共鸣相关 p.128-130;137-145;161-165
« 回帖 #1 于: 2018-03-09, 周五 03:08:40 »
塞壬之歌 SIREN’S SONG
发帖人:PUCK

回到那些大型处理器(mainframes)和联结网(nexuses)正时兴的时候,政府和公司都永远地被困在计算机军备竞赛中,每个都想建立最大、最强的机械网络,建起最好的系统。阴谋论者和硬件狂们散布着街头传说,主机拟感输出已经强大到让VR体验无法与现实区分。极高的解析度甚至比现实更好,让用户不想离开。这些由前沿硬件建立的传奇主机被称为紫外光主机(ultra-violet hosts)。我个人能够为它们存在作证,因为在50和60年代的时候,我在里面待过一段时间。
剧透 -   :
Back when giant mainframes and nexuses were in vogue, governments and corps were perpetually locked into a computer arms race, with each of them trying to build the biggest, most powerful network of machines with the best system sculpting. Conspiracy theorists and hardware junkies circulated tales of hosts with simsense output so powerful that the VR experience was indistinguishable from reality. Maybe even better than reality, with a resolution so high that users never wanted to leave. These legendary hosts, built from bleeding-edge hardware, were called ultra-violet hosts. I can personally vouch for their existence, having been inside several during the ’50s and ’60s.
我在SCIRE系统和升级后的东海岸证券交易所中都待过很长时间,那时它们被AI积极优化过了。告诉你吧,哪些主机里的塑模和我之前见过的一切都不一样。我感觉我踏进了替代现实,里面有我双眼从未见过的颜色,物理世界从未存在过的佳肴。主赏赐白党门徒(the white banded)以SCIRE系统中自己的领地。我们——我建立了一个自己的世界。那世界已经逝去。那由庞大的计算机硬件建立的世界。现在,在每个主机底下都有着紫外光级别的运算力,由分布式网络中的每一个设备共同生成。
译注:the white是主Deus的宅客部落,进行了对东海岸证券交易所的渗透。在主从生态建筑逃到网络上之后,白党中的很多宅客被抛弃或杀害,剩下十二个仍然跟随他的宅客。他们有纯白色的赛博眼,还会在左上臂系上丝带(band)。这里的the banded指的就是他们,因为耶稣和十二门徒而如此意译

剧透 -   :
I spent a lot of time in both the SCIRE system and the East Coast Stock Exchange, post-upgrades, while they were actively being optimized by AIs. Let me tell you, the sculpting in those hosts was unlike anything I’d ever seen before. I felt as though I had stepped into an alternate reality with colors that my eyes could never have processed and meals more delicious than could ever exist in the physical world. Deus rewarded the white banded with our own private domains within the SCIRE system. We—I built a world for myself there. It was a peaceful place, where I spent centuries with ––never mind. It’s gone now. That world is gone. The world of gargantuan computer hardware, that is. Now we have ultra-violet-level power under every host being generated by every device in a distributed network.
考虑到十大想要控制UV和结构层力量的欲望,新的矩阵协议可能并不只是为了增加安全性。而且,似乎运行主机还有一些非故意的结果,在初期测试中并未被发现。矩阵中的事物并不像GOD和公司想让我们相信的那样安全。他们的控制并不严格——而我们都知道,他们正渐渐无力掌控。
在地板下面传来了声音,怪异,又具诱惑力,有着引诱那些并未生疑的用户走得更近的危险……而它感觉更响了。

剧透 -   :
It would seem that the new Matrix protocols weren’t just about increasing security, given the Big Ten’s desire to harness the UV and foundation power. It would also seem that there have been some unintended consequences of implementing hosts that weren’t noticed during preliminary testing. Things in the Matrix are not as safe and secure as GOD and the corps would like us to believe. Their control is not ironclad—and for all we know, it could be slipping.
There’s a sound coming up from under the floorboards, a strange and enticing sound that threatens to lure unsuspecting users in closer … and it seems to be getting louder.

频谱分析 SPECTRUM ANALYSIS
坦白时间:我在读并非我自己的邮件。粗鲁冒犯,我知道,但我忍不住。人们在他们觉得没别人在听的时候说的话!这好东西我不能不跟班上其他人分享。但别担心,除非你为联络或MCT工作,我不会分享你的秘密的。起码不是现在。
剧透 -   :
Time to come clean: I’ve been reading mail that’s not mine. Rude, I know, but I just couldn’t help myself. The things people say when they think no one is listening! This stuff is just too good not to share with the rest of the class. But don’t worry, unless you work for Renraku or MCT, I won’t be sharing your secrets. Not today, anyway.

引用
2075年4月8日
收件人:Harada Ryoma医生
发件人:David Camford
主题:工作疲劳

Harada医生
向您致敬。我本不愿为如此琐碎之事而请求您以丰富经验相助,但经理觉得让我向公司的医疗专家咨询十分重要。他告诉我,如果我的工作效率可能会被身体不适影响,我就应该立刻注意它,这是我对三津滨的责任。和其他雇员一样,我明白公司的需要比个人需求重要。所以虽然说这些很让我难堪,我必须告诉你——我感觉很累。难以置信的累,而我不知道为什么。
这一情况开始于几周前,我正投入到一项特殊的项目,而我无权谈论它。请您理解。不论如何,我被指派的主机是新的,而我是第一个被指派过去的人。有一个预备着的碟客,以防万一,但他很少过来。大多数时候,在那个又大又空的地方,就只有我自己。好吧,那里并不是没有图标或塑模,真的。就只是没有其他用户。我的数字办公区还挺不错的。事实上,他们安排我的那个主机是最好的。虽然稀疏,但那些图标是那么生动,那么逼真,我经常盯着它们看。我小心不让它影响我总体的工作效率。

剧透 -   :
April 8, 2075
To: Dr. Harada Ryoma
Subject: Work Fatigue
Dr. Harada
Greetings. I am loath to call on your expertise for such a trivial matter, but my manager feels that it’s important I consult a company medical professional. He told me if there were any possibility that my work output might be affected by an ailment, it’s my responsibility to Mitsuhama to have it taken care of immediately. Like every employee, I understand that the needs of the company supersede any personal ones. So while it embarrasses me to admit this, I must tell you—I’m tired. So unbelievably tired, and I don’t know why.
It started a few weeks ago when I was put on a special project that I’m not at liberty to discuss. You understand. Anyway, the host that I was assigned to is new, and I ended up being the first person assigned to it. Mind you they have a decker on hand in case anything happens, but he rarely stops by. Most of the time it’s just me all by myself in that big empty space. Well, it’s not devoid of icons or sculpting, really. It just doesn’t have any other users. My digital workspace is more than adequate. In fact, the host they set me up in is second to none. While sparse, the icons are so vivid and lifelike that I find myself gazing into them often. I am careful not to let this affect my overall productivity.
不过,在过去几周,我经常感觉疲乏,而且我似乎在感觉时间上有了一些问题。比如,昨天我照常在上午5点开始接班,在系统中工作标准的13小时。我有一个时间设置来抵消现实时间和矩阵时间的差异,从而让我能够精确估计我需要吃东西或排泄的时间。但是感觉轮班结束,我离开系统的时候,我感受到了最糟的感觉。那就像我的所有力量都在逐渐削弱。我几乎不能动。更糟的是,在我看向墙上的表的时候,才仅仅是上午5:10。我感觉精力耗尽,而还有那么多活要做,这一天几乎还没开始!除了花点时间醒醒脑,再回到工作之外,我还能怎么做呢?昨天以来,我完成了六次轮班。几周来我都有类似的情况,不过从来没严重到这程度。我害怕我的健康情况可能会变差,所以我必须向你求助。
目前为止,我的工作效率远高于平均,但我不知道我还能保持多久。请帮帮我,医生。
David Camford
高级会计师
三津滨计算机科技
“三津滨即未来”

剧透 -   :
Over the past weeks, though, I’ve been feeling fatigued, and I seem to be having problems with keeping track of time. For example, yesterday I began my shift at 5 a.m. as usual and worked in the system for the standard thirteen hours. I have a timer set to compensate for the difference between real time and Matrix time so that I can accurately gauge when I need to eat or void. Except when the timer for my shift finished and I left the system, I experienced the worst sensation. It was as if all the strength had been sapped from me. I could barely move. What’s worse, when I looked at the clock on the wall it was only 5:10 a.m. I felt so drained and I had done so much work, and yet the day had barely begun! What could I do but take a moment to refresh myself and return to work? I completed six shifts since yesterday. I have been having similar incidents for weeks, though never to this degree. I fear my health may be getting worse, and so I have turned to you.
As of now my productivity is far above average, but I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up. Please help, me doctor.
David Camford
Senior Accountant
Mitsuhama Computer Technologies
Seattle Financial Office
“The Future is Mitsuhama”

> Harada医生就没有回复过。我的猜想是这封内部邮件被过滤,三津滨把它挑了出来,对David Camford产生了特殊的兴趣。他在文档中还是在职雇员,但他的数据显示为“等待转移”。我没能好运到找到他曾经工作的主机。如果有人有任何信息,我愿意花些新円来买。
> Puck
> 六次轮班?那意味着这家伙的内部生物钟在一段时间里转了88个小时。在身体醒着72小时后,精神就会开始把握不住现实和时间流动。睡眠测试的主体甚至被观察到对无生命物体说话。我很惊讶于他还能写出这样一封清晰的电子邮件——或是第二天还能醒过来。
> Butch
> 或许这个不是他写的。
> Plan 9

剧透 -   :
> Dr. Harada never sent a reply. My guess is the internal e-mail filters over at Mitsuhama picked this up and took a special interest in David Camford. He’s still on file as a current employee, but his status is listed as “Awaiting Transfer.” I haven’t had much luck in finding the host he was working out of. If anybody has any info I’d be will to throw down some nuyen for it.
> Puck
> Six shifts? That would mean this guy’s internal clock put in 88 hours in a single stretch. After 72 hours of being physically awake, the mind starts losing its grip on reality and time flow. Sleep test subjects have even been observed speaking to inanimate objects. I’m impressed that he could put together such a coherent e-mail—or wake up the next day.
> Butch
> Maybe he didn’t write it.
> Plan 9

引用
收件人:[已编辑]
发件人:[已编辑]
主题:Lk2398h2#@00

我想我已经找到了你在找的东西。在对一个在[已编辑]的[已编辑]设施使用的日托主机进行基本维护的时候,我注意到了它。里面的塑模绝对有什么不对劲。我的最初分析显示大量的记忆从结构层中泄露,加大了主机内的拟感等级。还有一些其他的异常现象,需要更多时间来确定。
里面的孩子们[数据读取错误]……
……[数据丢失]
……巨大!他们和它一起玩的游戏太奇怪了。我能想到的就只有“成人都在哪呢?”无论如何,我决定我得[数据读取错误]

文件崩溃,无法读取

)@#&LSDoia89…里面的MARK怎么了?我以为它们只是元数据?…(#@*alja3(*
无需多言,他们需要严肃的医疗关注,而我不知道[已编辑]还会不会醒来。我知道你正在寻找带有[已编辑]和[已编辑]的主机,所以我想我应该告诉你。

剧透 -   :
To: [Redacted]
Subject: Lk2398h2#@00
I think I’ve found what you were looking for. I noticed it while doing some basic maintenance on one of the daycare hosts used by the [redacted] facility in [redacted]. Something is definitely up with the sculpting in there. My initial analysis showed massive memory leaks coming up from the foundation that were spiking the simsense levels within the host. There were a few other anomalies that would’ve taken more time to pin down.
The kids in there were [data read error] …
… [data missing]
… was HUGE! The game they played with it was so strange. All I could think was, “where were the adults?” Anyway I decided I’d just [data read error]
FILE CORRUPT CANNOT READ
)@#&LSDoia89..and what was up with the marks in there? I thought they were just metadata?..(#@*alja3(*
Needless to say, they’re going to need serious medical attention, and I don’t know if [redacted] will ever wake up. I know you were looking for hosts with [redacted] and [redacted] so I figured I’d let you know.

> 感谢我几个月前在联络全球网域放下的一只小鸟。
> Puck
> 那些孩子的情况有消息吗?我不喜欢它这样子。我是说,他们发生什么了?他说的关于MARK的是什么?
> /dev/grrl
> 现在这里谁的猜测也只是猜测。这里没有足够让我追踪下去的信息。如果我必须要猜,我会说MARK以某种方式被主机的隐喻转译过。然后同样,它可能被使用者的思维转译过。大脑尝试合理化任何一切,从而抓住现实。在UV主机的环境中,某个东西是个物体和某个东西令人信服地表现为物体之间可能没有什么实质差别。
> Puck

剧透 -   :
> Courtesy of a little bird I left I left on the Renraku global grid a few months ago.
> Puck
> Any word on if the kids are okay,? I don’t like how this looks. I mean, what happened to them? What’s he talking about with the marks?
> /dev/grrl
> Your guess is at a good as anyone else’s at this point. There just wasn’t enough info for me to track down any more leads. If I had to guess, I’d say the marks were somehow translated by the metaphor of the host. Then again it might have been translated by the user’s mind. The brain will try to rationalize anything it can to keep a grip on reality. In an environment like a UV host, there may not be a substantial difference between something that is an object and something that convincingly acts like
an object.
> Puck
« 上次编辑: 2018-11-07, 周三 18:25:30 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-03-11, 周日 20:40:51 »
寂静之音 THE SOUND OF SILENCE
发帖人:PUCK

在我与共鸣失去联系的时候,我曾在西雅图的奥本区待过很长时间。吸引我的并非俱乐部或跑道,虽然我得承认自己对大号引擎相当痴迷。不,朋友,是那种嗡鸣声。随便问一个曾经到过那的人,他们就会证实“奥本嗡鸣”,那由遍布整个区的所有工厂和仓库发出的,24小时不停歇的背景噪音。如果我靠得离那些工厂够近,我能真的感觉到那嗡鸣在我胸膛中震动,穿过我的肢体。我会在那坐上几个小时,听机器对彼此唱着他们的歌,让噪音冲刷过我。
剧透 -   :
I used to spend a lot of time in Auburn District of Seattle when I lost my connection to the Resonance. It wasn’t the clubs or the racetrack that got to me, though I’ll admit to being a sucker for a big engine. No chummer, it was that Hum. Ask anyone who’s ever been there and they’ll attest to the “Auburn Hum,” a twenty-four hour-a-day background noise generated by all the factories and warehouses permeating the entire district. If I got close enough to those factories I could actually feel the hum pulsing in my chest and through my limbs. I would sit there for hours, listening to the machines sing their songs to each other, letting the noise wash over me and through me.
在矩阵中也有这样的背景嗡鸣,共鸣就像“奥本嗡鸣”,在我们无线世界的每一个字节里。不过,矩阵中也有共鸣凝聚成雷鸣般的巨浪的地方。在超链者的活体化身被共鸣淹没时,这些地方有着高度现实的外形和感觉,就像UV主机或BTL芯片里那样。在超链者之间,这些地方被称为共鸣井(Resonance wells)。大多数用户不能意识到它们,就像凡俗不能意识到法力潮涌,但它们的确存在。共鸣井是矩阵中力量汇集之处,而浮现者不屈不挠地寻找它们。
剧透 -   :
There is a background hum within the Matrix too, the Resonance, and much like the “Auburn Hum” it’s in every little bit of our wireless world. Yet there are also places in the Matrix where Resonance gathers into great thundering swells. These places take on a hyper-realistic look and feel, similar to that of UV hosts or BTL chips, as the technomancer’s living persona is flooded with Resonance. Among technomancers these places are called Resonance wells. The average user cannot perceive them any more than a mundane could perceive a mana swell, but they exist. Resonance wells are places of power in the Matrix, and the Emerged seek them out relentlessly.
无论怎么尝试,超链者从来没能找出如何创造共鸣井的方法,或预计它们会在哪里出现。在矩阵2.0的时候,我从没和它们打过交道,但有人告诉我,它们倾向于出现在那些由于某种局部现象而信息流很少的节点里。至于他们为何出现,我也不知道。我已经钻研了这一课题上许多高深的学术研究,而这些理论大相径庭。有些人说共鸣被主机中特定的文件与图标排列所吸引,几乎像是数字风水或地占,不过其他人相信共鸣井就像矩阵里的岩溶坑,通向深层共鸣(Deep Resonance)。我甚至听说过网精掌握着通向共鸣井和它下面世界的钥匙。不过如果真是这样,别指望很快能获得直截了当的答案。
剧透 -   :
Try as they might, no technomancer has ever figured out how to create a Resonance well or predict where they will appear. I never made contact with any back in Matrix 2.0, but I’ve been told that they tended to appear in nodes that had very little traffic as sort of a localized phenomenon. Your guess is as good as mine as to why they appear. I’ve dug through a lot of high-brow academic research on the subject, and the theories vary wildly. Some say Resonance is attracted to the particular arrangement of files and icons within a host, almost like digital feng shui or geomancy, whereas others believe the wells to be like sinkholes in the Matrix that open up into the Deep Resonance itself. I’ve even heard that sprites hold the key to Resonance wells and what may lie beyond. Though if that’s the case, don’t count on getting straight answers any time soon.
随着新的矩阵协议和主机的回归,事情快速变化,至少就共鸣井出现这点是这样。据我所知,他们可能在任何网域出现,没有任何算得上的模式,但它们只在公共网域和没有什么信息流的主机里被可信地目睹过。我还没能确定某个共鸣井究竟是在全球网域还是公共网域上的流言。
剧透 -   :
With the new Matrix protocols and return of hosts, things seem to have changed quickly, at least in regard to where Resonance wells appear. As far as I know, they can appear on any grid and there is no true pattern to their appearance, but they have only been reliably spotted on local grids and only in hosts that don’t get a lot of traffic. I haven’t been able to confirm rumors of one on a global grid or the public grid.
因此,任何有共鸣井出现在本地网域上的城市都可能有大群的超链者在现实中汇集。许多人试着在一段时间内超越网域进行接触,但即便是加上井内汇聚的力量,他们的时间仍然不足以让他们满意。只有在翻越到那个网域上的地点,直接进入主机,才能真正汲取共鸣。那之外的一切都只不过是取笑而已。
剧透 -   :
Because of this, any city that has a Resonance well appear on its local grid tends to have a large physical influx of technomancers. Many try to transcend grids for a time to make contact, but even with the influx of power from the well, their time is too brief to be satisfying. Only by traversing to that grid’s locale and entering the host directly can the Resonance within truly be tapped. Anything less is merely a tease.

> 就像是超链者的朝圣?酷。如果肉界突然出现一个圣地,法师们会飞蛾扑火一样朝它们涌过去,所以我想这对浮现者来说也是类似的。我倾向于和大众知道的圣地保持距离,不过总会有些觉醒团伙想要让它变成他们自己的地盘。他们会说,如此,他们就能保护圣地。相信我,你不会想与一伙已经驻扎在圣地的法师战斗。
> Red
> 大多数共鸣井的情况差不多。虽然关于需要保护的论调有些道理,大多数人同时有些自己的算盘。很遗憾,真的——这些地方能够提供那么多,可它们的出现又很少不会带来关于它的争斗。
> Puck

剧透 -   :
> Like a pilgrimage for technomancers? Cool. When a power site springs up in the meat world, mages flock to them like moths to a flame, so I imagine the appeal is similar for the Emerged. I tend to keep my distance from publicly known power sites, though there’s always some Awakened group that wants to make it their turf. They’ll say it’s so they can protect the sanctity of the site, but they rarely have a problem tainting the astral with the deaths of would-be intruders. Trust me, you don’t want to get into a fight with a group of mages who’ve been camping on a power site.
> Red
> The same can be said for most Resonance wells. While there’s some validity to the argument about needing to protect the site, most have some sort of agenda as well. It’s a pity, really—these places have so much to offer, and it’s rare that their appearance does not bring some sort of conflict with it.
> Puck

由于关于共鸣井的了解极少,很难说它们是不是永久的,不过大多数看上去相当稳定。我注意到,这些主机的结构层中的任何修补都会导致共鸣井迅速干涸——。有些只在短时间内出现,然后消失(共鸣闪现),而还有些会通过本地网域,从主机中移动到另一个主机(共鸣波动)。
剧透 -   :
It’s hard to say whether or not a Resonance well is permanent, since very little is understood about them, but most seem to be fairly stable. I have noticed that any tinkering in the foundation of these hosts will cause a Resonance well to quickly dry up—take from that what you will. Some appear only for short periods and then vanish (Resonance flashes), while others move from host to host across a local grid (Resonance undulations).
我也听说过某些流言,一些共鸣井突然出现在网域上,在没有什么矩阵信息流的街区。这些共鸣薄纱(Resonance veils)彻底改变了附近ARO的图标,对信号范围内的浮现者来说,创造了某种变异现实。通常这些变化并不太是你期望的。和能在其他共鸣井中见到的那种更高清晰度的图标不同,在共鸣薄纱中的图标通常具有某种主题。这些主题通常和频繁出现在这一地区的人的性格相关,包括那些非浮现者。这一类型的共鸣井,细节总是非常粗略,但它们看上去依赖于一段时间内一系列保持开启状态的无线设备,大约是无线打招呼的距离。研究共鸣薄纱十分困难,因为它们十分脆弱,只是定位一个相连的设备都可能让整个现象不稳定。共鸣薄纱的范围似乎与它所在的设备的无线范围相符,而一旦你走出范围,那种感觉就会完全消失。
剧透 -   :
I’ve also heard rumor of Resonance wells that spring up on the grid themselves in neighborhoods without a lot of Matrix traffic. These Resonance veils drastically alter the iconography of nearby AROs and create a sort of altered reality for any Emerged within signal range. Often these changes aren’t quite what you’d expect. Instead of creating higher-definition icons like you would see in other types of Resonance well, the icons within Resonance veils often take on a theme of some kind. These themes are usually related to the personalities of those who frequent the area, including the non-Emerged. The details have always been sketchy on this type, but they seem to be dependent on a series of wireless devices that have been left on for a length of time within wireless handshake range. Studying Resonance veils has proven difficult since they’re very fragile, and just locating a connected device could destabilize the entire phenomenon. It would seem that the range of a Resonance veil is equivalent to the wireless range of the devices hosting it, and once you step out of range the sensation disappears entirely.

雅各的梯子 JACOB’S LADDER

还记得我之前说有些人觉得共鸣井其实是通向深层共鸣的洞或门吗?如果我告诉你他们并不全错?不,并非每个共鸣井都是通往更超越性存在的大门,但有些是。矩阵中的这些裂缝和其他共鸣井不同;共鸣裂缝(Resonance rifts)不常见、短暂、脾气暴躁,还经常令人恐惧,常常有某种即便是非浮现者也能观察到的视觉表现。据报告,裂缝的出现伴随着打着旋的漩涡、巨大的数据风暴,甚至是主机里的巨大裂缝。这并不是关于它外形的详尽列表,只是我曾听说过的类型——如果你真能看到它们的话。
剧透 -   :
Remember when I said that some people thought that Resonance wells are actually holes or gateways into the Deep Resonance? What if I told you that they’re weren’t completely wrong? No, not every Resonance well is a gateway to something beyond, but some of them are. These rifts in the Matrix are not like other Resonance wells; uncommon, brief, ill-tempered, and often terrifyingly awe-inspiring, Resonance rifts usually have some sort of visual manifestation that can be seen by even the non-Emerged. Rifts have been reported to appear as swirling vortices, massive storms of data, or even huge tears in the host itself. This isn’t meant to be an exhaustive list of what they may look like, if you can even see them at all, it’s just the types I’ve heard about.
共鸣裂缝直直穿过视界线(Event Horizon,见下),直接通向共鸣诸域,所以没有深潜过的超链者通常会寻找它们作为进入共鸣诸域的顺风车。问题是,裂缝同时也高度不稳定,容易迅速崩溃,所以特意找到一个裂缝极其困难。我从没遇到过稳定的裂缝,甚至也没听说过,但我很难想象有遇到过的人会说出来。我知道我不会。
剧透 -   :
Resonance rifts cut straight through the Event Horizon (p. 163) and lead directly into the Resonance realms, so they are often sought out by non-submerged technomancers as a sort of free ride into the realms beyond. Problem is, rifts are also highly unstable and tend to collapse rapidly, so finding one on purpose is incredibly difficult. I’ve never come across a stable rift or even heard of one, but I can’t imagine that anyone who did would be telling. I know I wouldn’t.
在裂缝打开之前几乎没有警告,而且它们有种危险的倾向,会把它附近任何没注意或非自愿的矩阵用户拽进去。我希望你午餐吃饱了,朋友,因为如果你被抓进了这些东西,回家的唯一方法就是通过另一边在等着你的不知什么东西。不幸的是,很难说你在底下会待多久。在裂缝把你拉进去之前,几乎是不可能知道它会把你带到什么地方的,但聊以安慰的是,它经常会把所有人带到一个地方。所以如果你和几个朋友一起被困在了裂缝里,你们可能会在同一个共鸣域碰面。不过,一如既往,你们的路程可能会不同。
剧透 -   :
There is little to no warning before a rift opens, and they have a nasty tendency to drag in any unwary or unwilling Matrix users within its vicinity. I hope you ate a big lunch, chummer, because if you get caught in one of these things the only way home is to make it through whatever is waiting for you on the other side. Unfortunately there’s no telling how long you’ll be under. It’s pretty much impossible to know where a rift will lead before it pulls you in, but you can take comfort in the fact that it usually takes everyone to the same place. So if you get sucked into a rift with a few friends, you’re likely to meet up again in the same Resonance realm. As always though, your mileage may vary.

无穷龟摞 TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN
译注:Turtles all the way down是一个用以描述无限回归悖论的词语,来源于世界在一只巨大的龟背上这一神话,形象就是背着世界的龟在更大一点的龟背上,后者又在更大一点的龟背上……如此无限下去

尽管我之前那么说,共鸣不仅仅是矩阵中的背景噪音。它是在所有凌乱图标和无意义闲聊之上的某种东西的证据。在矩阵表面之上的某些地方,有着无限的完全未知的空间。每一片存在过的数据都永远地回声着,而共鸣自由地在数据平原上流过。这些奇妙的世界被称为共鸣诸域,藏在普通的矩阵之上。它们是所有共鸣的来源,同时也是所有数据的安息之所。它们可能感觉像是UV主机那种超真实,或者看上去简陋得像早期矩阵的矢量图形,但它们各有其美。看着它们并喜极而泣吧,旅人,因你已到达了那应许之地。
剧透 -   :
Despite what I said earlier, Resonance is more than just the background noise of the Matrix. It’s evidence of something larger beyond all the cluttered icons and inane chatter. Somewhere beyond the surface of the Matrix there is a limitless space that lies completely uncharted. Where every piece of datum that has ever existed is echoed in perpetuity, and Resonance flows freely across digital planes. These wondrous and bizarre worlds hidden beyond the normal Matrix are called Resonance realms. They are the source of all Resonance, and the final resting place for all data. They can feel as hyper-real as a UV host or look as shabby as the vector graphics of the early Matrix, but they are all beautiful in their own way. Look on them and weep with joy, traveler, for you have finally reached the Promised Land.
当然,有些人说共鸣诸域根本就不存在。起码不是像自然出现的矩阵现象那样。在Kiram Amin博士极具争议的名为《质感与矩阵诸域的真实性》的论文中,他声称:“虽然电子脑动(electrokinetic)个体能够把一个私有域召唤出来是可能的,缺乏关于它们存在的证据让我得出结论,这样的域实际上只是EK精神的延伸,在退出时必定会崩溃。”多么鲁莽而短视的陈述啊。不过,那个想法仍然比Samuel Morland的想法要好得多,他是《矩阵魔法:超链者的秘密》的作者。Morland在他那本令人厌恶的书中写道:“考虑一下那些所谓的共鸣诸域的地方实际上是泛位面领域,它们建起了跨过魔法和技术之间鸿沟的桥梁。因为这些域是推断的网精原点,唯一符合逻辑的推断就是认为网精只是另一种形式的精魂。更进一步,我们可以把超链者看成类似于星界萨满。这时,也许这些完全的魔法学校能够跨过这一奇怪的屏障,学习彼此的奥秘。”好,好,Sam,随便某天这就会成真。真可惜你没有拿到终身教职。
译注:electrokinetic ,即超链者的学名

剧透 -   :
Of course, there are those who say that Resonance realms don’t exist at all. Not as a naturally occurring Matrix phenomenon, anyway. In his highly controversial thesis entitled Quallia and the Plausibility of Matrix Realms, Dr. Kiram Amin states, “While it is entirely possible that electrokinetic individuals are able to conjure a private realm into existence, the lack of evidence surrounding their existence leads me to conclude that any such realm is actually an extension of the EK’s psyche which must collapse upon exit.” A bold, if not a completely shortsighted statement. Still, that idea is far better than those of Samuel Morland, author of Magic in the Matrix: Secrets of the Technomancers. In his abhorrent book, Morland writes, “Consider the possibility that these so-called Resonance realms are actually meta-planar realms that bridge the gap between magic and technology. Since these realms are the supposed origin point of sprites, it is only logical to assume that sprites are merely another form of spirit. Furthermore, we can consider the technomancer akin to the shaman of the astral. In time, perhaps these disparate schools of magic will be able to cross this strange barrier and learn each other’s secrets.” Sure, Sam, that’ll happen any day now. Sorry you didn’t get tenure.

> 超链可能是魔法的一种形式的观点在魔法师中也普遍被嘲笑。的确有法师报告说有类似于矩阵环境的泛位面,但它们都基于抽象概念。隐喻,而非天才科技。
> Winterhawk
> Netcat也不认为超链是魔法。她一直在抱怨公众对超链者的认知,以及它们怎么能几乎没有对的。我记得她有次哀嚎道,“如果我会魔法,我为什么要把时间花在和微波炉争吵上?我就直接魔法弄食物,去掉中间人!”她对电器很挑剔。想想看吧。而且,我不确定她明不明白魔法怎么起作用。我也不懂。
> Slamm-0!
> 所以他们真的和电器交流?我曾经这么听说过,但这感觉有点傻。我是说,微波炉有什么可说的?
> Turbo Bunny
> 通讯并不必然意味着交流。看看Clockwork。
> Puck
> 别在他们场外旁观的时候骂人。黄牌警告,Puck。
> Glitch

剧透 -   :
> The idea that technomancy may be a form of magic is widely derided among thaumaturges as well. Mages have reported metaplanes that resembled Matrix environments, but they were all based on abstract concepts. Metaphors, not genuine technology.
> Winterhawk
> Netcat doesn’t think technomancy is magic either. She goes on long rants about the public’s perception of technomancers and how almost none of them are correct. I remember she once screamed, “If I could do magic, why would I waste my time arguing with the microwave? I could just magic the food and cut out the middle man!” She’s very particular about appliances. Go figure. Also, I’m not sure she understands how magic works. Not that I do, either.
> Slamm-0!
> So they really do talk to appliances? Because I’d heard that, but it seemed kind of silly. I mean, what does a microwave have to say?
> Turbo Bunny
> Communication doesn’t necessarily mean conversation. Look at Clockwork.
> Puck
> No kicking people while they’re on the sidelines. This is your yellow card, Puck.
> Glitch

引述: 共鸣域 RESONANCE REALM
无尽档案室THE ENDLESS ARCHIVE
每一比特的数据都会在矩阵中留下不可磨灭的痕迹。随着新碎片的生成、转换或删除,旧数据的片段被埋在新来者之下,很快就会在任何想要搜索它们的用户无法触及的地方。这些碎片越沉越深,进入矩阵的背景,安息在无尽档案室的存储库中。探索过这一域的超链者谈及高大黑暗的大厅排列着无尽的书架,保存着说不尽数量的未分类数据,早到计算机设备发明的时候。这些书架之间的通道有时被网精占据,它们像是着迷的图书管理员一样搜索着数据,但它们并不以泛人类头脑能够理解的方式进行分类。这些网精中的一部分乐于搜索已经存档的数据——但通常只愿意以从未出现在矩阵中过的数据作为交换。而且它们在快速寻找数据这件事上的可靠性远称不上完美。
剧透 -   :
Every single bit of data leaves indelible trails in the Matrix. With every new piece of generated, transferred, or deleted, the fragments of the old data are buried beneath the newcomers and will soon be nearly unreachable for any user who searches for them. These fragments sink deeper and deeper into the background of the Matrix, coming to rest in the storage banks of the Endless Archive. Technomancers who have explored this realm tell of tall, dark halls lined with endless bookshelves, containing untold amounts of unsorted data that dates back to the invention of computational devices. The corridors between these bookshelves are sometimes occupied by sprites that sift through the data like obsessed librarians, but they don’t sort it in any way that is understandable to metahuman minds. Some of these sprites are willing to search for archived data—data long lost and irretrievable in the Matrix—but usually only in exchange for data that has never appeared in the Matrix. And their reliability in finding data quickly is less than perfect.

超链者已经知道这些共鸣域有一段时间了,他们从宅客——矩阵长子——那里学到了关于它们的知识。不过在这段时间里,为这些域制图仍然被证明极端困难——也许是不可能的。特别是由于共鸣诸域的景观经常流动变化,如梦一般,地标不断地改变位置,或是完全消失。另一个问题是让每个个体超链者对某个域的地形达成一致。可能景观被到访的超链者的想法和情感所塑造。而且,时间流逝有可能与域的流动本质相结合,在访客之间重新塑造地貌,让制图无从开始。我听说过它和魔法泛位面相似,这可能能解释某些技术-魔法理论到处乱传。这些域的底层逻辑——现实规则——同样可能相差甚远。这作用于物理法则比如重力、时间或运动,但也同样可能作用于诸如社会结构甚至理性这种概念。
剧透 -   :
Technomancers have known about these realms for some time now, having learned of them from the otaku, the first children of the Matrix. Yet in all this time, mapping these realms has still proven extremely difficult— perhaps impossible. This is partially because the landscapes of Resonance realms are often fluid and dreamlike, with landmarks that constantly change location or vanish altogether. The other problem is getting any individual technomancer to agree on the topography of a given realm. It’s possible that the landscape is shaped by the thoughts and emotions of the technomancers who visit them. Then again, it’s just as likely that the passage of time combined with the already fluid nature of the realms rearranges the topography between visitors, rendering them immune to cartography. I’m told this is similar to magical metaplanes, which might explain some of the techno-magical theories floating around. The underlying logic of these realms, the rules of a reality, can also vary wildly. This applies to physical laws such as gravity, time, or motion, but can also apply to concepts like social constructs or even reason.

> 我不明白你说“理性可能不同”的意思。是说社会结构的倒置,还是说一些真的非常怪异的事情,像是现实像景观一样流动的规则?也许你能为我详细说明一些?
> Red
> 有时候你得跑到最快,才能待在原地,而如果你想去别的地方,你得跑到最快的两倍才行。
> Puck
> 哦这真的帮到了。
> /dev/grrl
> 事实上……它还真的帮到了。我突然想起了关于乌鸦和写字台的谜语。
> Red
> 什么?
> Matt Wrath
> 稍后解释。我得先从书架上拿点东西。
> Red
> 书?纸质的?Matt Wrath又穿越时空了吗?
> Matt Wrath
> 相信我,有些东西注定了要以原始的形式体验。
> Red

剧透 -   :
> I’m not sure what you mean when you say that reason can vary. Is this the inversion of social constructs, or are you talking about something really bizarre, like the rules of reality being fluid like the landscape? Maybe you could clarify this for me?
> Red
> Sometimes you’ll have to run as fast as you can just to stay in place, and if you want to go anywhere, you’ll have to run at least twice as fast.
> Puck
> Yeah that helps.
> /dev/grrl
> Actually, it kinda does. I’m suddenly remembering riddles about ravens and writing desks.
> Red
> What?
> Matt Wrath
> I’ll explain later. I need to grab something off my bookshelf first.
> Red
> A book? Made of paper? Did Matt Wrath go back in time again?
> Matt Wrath
> Trust me, some things are meant to be experienced in their original format.
> Red

这些域的目的,如果有的话,仍然是在超链者和研究者之间同样不断争论的主题。那些希望解决共鸣诸域谜团的人经常把问题抛向矩阵原住民:网精。它们的回答经常模糊而矛盾,但他们为更超越性的东西提供了线索。许多网精声称有一个他们可以称为家的共鸣域,在他们为超链者的服务结束后就会回到这些域。其他则说有惊人力量和智慧的存在居住在这些域中,等待着为寻找他们的浮现者提供指引。事实是,许多域根本没有实际目的,也许只是作为不断的数据流或集体记忆的副产品而存在。
剧透 -   :
The purpose of these realms, if any, is still a subject of constant debate among technomancers and researchers alike. Those hoping to solve the mysteries of Resonance realms often take their questions to the native denizens of the Matrix: sprites. Their answers are always vague and conflicting, but they offer many clues into what lies beyond. Many sprites claim to have a Resonance realm they can call home, returning to these realms when their service to a technomancer is finished. Others say there are beings of incredible power and wisdom living within the realms, waiting to offer guidance to the Emerged who seek them out. The truth is, many realms may have no real purpose at all, perhaps existing as a side effect of constant data flow or collective memory.

离开巴比伦 LEAVING BABYLON
你已经决定要纵身跳入矩阵深处,探索共鸣诸域。当务之急:找一个隐藏肉身的安全之地。这一旅程最终会使你强大,但当你在路上的时候,你的身体很容易被攻击。诸域中的时间是扭曲的,没有办法预计你在下面会花上多久。旅程可能会花费数秒到数天。你的身体在这期间完全不省人事,所以别留下可乘之机。
剧透 -   :
So you’ve decided to plunge into depths of the Matrix and explore the Resonance realms. First things first: find a safe place to stash your meatbody. This journey will ultimately strengthen you, but your body will be vulnerable while you’re on the path. Time is distorted in the realms, and there’s no way to predict how long you’ll be under. Trips could last seconds or days. Your body will be completely comatose for the duration, so leave nothing to chance.
在共鸣诸域旅行并非每个超链者都能做的事情。秘密只被那些深潜过的人知晓。无论这一技术是在超链者之间流传,还是在仪式中自己获得,它都是被高度保护的秘密。那些想没有深潜就找到通路,或者并非超链者的人可以试着与自由网精做一笔交易。这并非没有可能,但辨别出网精究竟想要什么作为回报通常很是困难。对满怀希望的旅行者来说,另一种选择是找到一个共鸣裂缝然后穿过它。这同样也并非没有可能,它只是……你其实不能找到共鸣裂缝;是它找到你。寻找裂缝就像是等脚下出现下陷坑。
剧透 -   :
Traveling to the Resonance realms isn’t something every technomancer can do. The secret is known only by those who have undergone submersion. Whether this technique is passed on between technomancers or granted by insight gained during the ritual is also a heavily guarded secret. Those looking to find passage without submerging, or without having to be a technomancer, could try to make a deal with a free sprite. It’s not impossible to do, but it’s often difficult to discern what a sprite actually wants in return. The only other option for a hopeful traveler is to find a Resonance rift and pass through. This is also not impossible, it’s just … you don’t really find Resonance rifts; they find you. Looking for a rift is like waiting for a sinkhole to open up under you.

畸形屋 THE CROOKED HOUSE
高速路穿过地平线,回环绕了回来,延伸出空荡的一片。在它旁边,立着一座设计怪异的屋子。虽然它看上去只是一个以混凝土方块外形而存在的单间,穿过窗户往里一瞥就会揭示出里面房间和走廊的广阔。在进入后,访客会发现前门不再通向外面,而通向屋顶的楼梯现在绕回了一楼。这个屋子只有八个房间,四个房间上面垂直叠着二楼的另外四个,但它们的相互位置很少一致。困倦的旅客可能甚至会在向后看时,看到他们自己从走廊的另一侧回头。从窗户向外看,访客们会看到奇怪的城市和景观,而非临近屋子的无尽高速公路。那些想穿过共鸣诸域的人据说会用畸形屋作为旅途中的交叉路口或休息的地方。
剧透 -   :
Next to an empty stretch of highway that loops back on itself just past the horizon stands a house of strange design. While it appears to be nothing more than a single-room dwelling shaped like a concrete cube, a glance through the window will reveal an expanse of rooms and hallways within. Upon entering, visitors will find that the front door no longer leads out, and the stairs leading to the roof now loop around to the first floor. The house has only eight rooms, four stacked vertically with an additional four surrounding the second floor, but their placement in relation to each other is rarely the same. Weary travelers may even look over their shoulders and see themselves looking back from the other end of the hall. Looking out the windows, visitors will see strange cities and landscapes instead of the infinite highway adjacent to the house. Those looking to traverse the Resonance realms have been said to use the crooked house as a junction or resting place during their travels.

那些通过后门进入诸域的旅行者必须先穿过视界线。我没法告诉你视界线的真实形态和功能。有些人说它是大防火墙,一个有感知力的过滤器,从矩阵其他部分手里保护诸域;而其他人声称它其实是密码(the Cipher),加密的一种悖论形式,把通向诸域的路搞乱。
剧透 -   :
Travelers who enter the realms through a backdoor must first cross the Event Horizon.
I couldn’t tell you the true form and function of the Event Horizon. Some say it’s the Great Firewall, a sentient filter that protects the realms from the rest of the Matrix, while others claim it is actually the Cipher, a paradoxical form of encryption that scrambles the path into the realms.
从我能拼凑起来的部分来看,屏障总是特别地为那些想要跨越大门的人定制;它对你和其他人显露的样子从来不会相同。视界线搜索超链者的活体化身,找任何它觉得是瑕疵或“漏洞”的东西,强行移除它。这可能听起来很温和,但过程经常是神志破碎的烈火考验,如果没有准备好,可能会让超链者昏迷。视界线不仅能访问到矩阵曾经有过的任何数据,同样能接入它扫描的超链者的记忆与潜意识。你会确切知道是你导致了一个朋友死掉,或者你会感受到你曾经杀死的人的最后时刻。你会看到他们不在安保录像、通讯链呼叫和私人电邮中的结果。无论你做了什么最挥之不去的事情,你都会面对它;如果你不能想办法对付你的恶魔,你的旅途就会止步于此。
剧透 -   :
From what I can piece together, the barrier is always specifically suited to those who attempt to cross its threshold; it will never be the same for you as it was for someone else. The Event Horizon searches a technomancer’s living persona for anything it considers to be a flaw or “bug” and forcibly removes it. This may sound benign, but the process is usually a mind-shattering trial by fire that can leave a technomancer comatose if they’re not ready for it. Not only does the Event Horizon have access to every piece of data the Matrix has ever held, but it also seems to tap into the memories and subconscious of the technomancer it scans. You’ll know for certain it was you who caused a friend to die, or you’ll experience the final moments of a person you’ve killed. You’ll see the effects of their absence in security footage, commcalls and private e-mails. Whatever you’ve done that haunts you most is what you’ll have to face; if you can’t find a way to deal with your demons, then your journey stops here.

> 等等,你怎么知道这些的?你不是刚说过你从来没去过共鸣域吗?
> The Smiling Bandit
> 是的,我是那么说的。
> Puck
> 然后?
> The Smiling Bandit
> 在我那么说的时候,它就是实话。我还没说过我在那之后去过哪,不是吗?
> Puck
> 我想你刚说了。
> Man-of-Many-Names

剧透 -   :
> Wait, how do you know all this? Didn’t you say a while back that you’d never been to a Resonance realm?
> The Smiling Bandit
> Yes, I did say that.
> Puck
> And?
> The Smiling Bandit
> And it was true when I said it. I’ve never said anything about where I’ve been since then, have I?
> Puck
> I think you just did.
> Many-of-Many-Names

新港 NEW HAVEN
在残酷的沙漠中旅行数日,白日里是无情的炎热,夜里则是残酷的寒冷,而你会发现新港的村庄。依偎在郁郁葱葱的绿洲中,坐落在深渊底部,这一定居点是一个骄傲而高贵的网精部族的家。新港的居民有一个简单的社会,但他们的长老讲述着旧时故事,彼时,他们住在数据大河边闪亮的塔尖都市里。根据传说,旧的港口被包围,最终被失谐的特工占领。港口的居民绝望地斗争,尽可能地抵抗失谐,但他们知道,如果他们不离开,它最终会摧毁他们。带着沉重的心情,他们的先祖抛弃了那一度善良的港口城,开始寻找一个更安全的地方。他们回头看到港口的塔尖现在已是漆黑油稠,被恶性的代码复盖,膨大变形为自身的扭曲模仿。随后他们逃离。新港与原本城市的光辉壮丽无法比拟,但它也正在发展之中。
剧透 -   :
Travel several days in a harsh desert, where the days are mercilessly hot and the nights brutally cold, and you may find the village of New Haven. Nestled in a lush oasis located at the bottom of a deep chasm in the ground, this settlement is the home of a small tribe of proud and noble sprites. The inhabitants of New Haven have a simple society, but their elders tell stories of a time when they once lived in a shining city of spires that arose from a great river of data. According to legend, old Haven was besieged and ultimately taken by agents of the Dissonance. The residents of Haven desperately fought to hold back the Dissonance for as long as they could, but they knew it would ultimately destroy them if they didn’t leave. With heavy hearts, their ancestors abandoned the once-shining city of Haven to start over in a safer place. Looking back, they saw the spires of Haven, now black and oily from being covered in malignant code, bloat and deform into twisted parodies of themselves. Thus began their exodus. New Haven is nothing compared to the splendor of the original city, but it’s growing.
虽然他们的数量很少,文化也很原始,新港的住民是与失谐斗争的专家。这里的网精比所有人都更了解失谐代表的危险程度,把自己奉献给阻止更多共鸣域陷落的事业中。他们愿意把他们的知识和技术分享给那些找到他们,甚至为了直接与灾害斗争,愿意离开绿洲的人。或者,失谐的特工可能会愿意做一笔交易,以换取新港的位置。
剧透 -   :
While their numbers may be small and their culture primitive, the residents of New Haven are experts in combating Dissonance. The sprites here know better than anyone the level of danger the Dissonance represents and have dedicated themselves to preventing the fall of any more realms. They are willing to share their knowledge and techniques with those who would seek them out and may even be willing to leave the oasis if it means fighting the plague directly. Alternatively, agents of Dissonance might be willing to make a deal in exchange for learning the location of New Haven.

寻找共鸣诸域 SEARCHING THE RESONANCE REALMS
所以在让你的灵魂褪去防护,看到矩阵的奇异一面之外,为什么要去旅行?好吧,这都取决于你,朋友。也许你在寻求某些智慧,你曾听闻那指引方向的力量居住在诸域之中。或者,也许你想用诸域作为后门,进入一个严格防护的主机?要想这么做,你得先找到穿过诸域的合适通路。还有许多种搜寻诸域的类型,而你或许会选择多次尝试。不幸的是,由于我对诸域的了解只有这些,我没法告诉你更多了,但我祝愿你一路好运。你会需要的。
剧透 -   :
So besides having your soul laid bare and seeing the weird side of the Matrix, why bother making the trip? Well, that all depends on you, chummer. Perhaps you seek the wisdom of some guiding force that you’ve heard dwells within the realms. Or maybe you want to use the realms as a backdoor into a restricted host? To accomplish this, you must find the proper path through the realms. There are many different types of searches the realms, and it’s unlikely you’ll ever undertake them all. Some may prove profitable, and you may choose to attempt them multiple times. Unfortunately I cannot tell you much more than this because my knowledge of the realms ends here, but I wish you luck on your journey. You’ll need it.
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-15, 周四 16:58:52 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-03-13, 周二 13:58:17 »
递归函数 RECURSIVE FUNCTIONS

自然充满了相反相对的力量,实际上却又相成、相连、相依存。光与影,火与水,混乱与秩序。共鸣与失谐(Dissonance)亦如是。共鸣试图保存和储存电子世界中的秩序,而失谐无情地要现状的绝对破坏。那些被失谐碰触过的扭曲灵魂被痛苦地剥夺了神志,重生为混沌和骚乱的代行者。这些失谐超链者被精神疾病驱动,不会因任何事而停下,欺压弱者,推进他们扭曲的目的,用破碎的代码感染矩阵。
剧透 -   :
Nature is full of apparently opposite or contrary forces that are actually complementary, interconnected, and interdependent. Light has shadow, fire has water, and chaos has order. Such is the relationship between Resonance and Dissonance. Where Resonance attempts to preserve and restore order within the digital world, Dissonance mercilessly seeks the absolute destruction of the status quo. Those wretched souls touched by the Dissonance are agonizingly stripped of their sanity and reborn as agents of chaos and mayhem. These dissonant technomancers are driven psychopaths who will stop at nothing to unleash their twisted agendas upon the weak and infect the Matrix with fractured code.
失谐超链者极度危险,应当非常谨慎对待。那些受折磨的超链者的神智受到失谐的影响,他们的伦理和道德被完全复写,这通常会导致恶毒和精神病式的行为。他们残酷且堕落的复合程式会用骇人的恶意程序感染你的系统(机械的或生理的)。他们能引发网精共鸣代码的致命故障,把他们腐化成自身的失谐模仿,让他们成为熵网精。他们甚至能创造出神经病理学病毒——朊毒体(Pryons),可以通过他们的生物电光环(bioelectrical aura)传播。在过去三年里,北美、欧洲和亚洲的许多部分,报道出的像是黑颤(The Black Shakes)和躁懑(Dysphoria)之类的失谐疾病爆发正大幅上升。
剧透 -   :
Dissonant technomancers are extremely dangerous and should be regarded with the utmost caution. The effect that dissonance has on the mind of an afflicted technomancer completely overrides their ethics or morality, often resulting in vicious and psychopathic behavior. They use cruel and perverse complex forms that will infect your systems (mechanical and biological) with horrifying malware. They can cause critical malfunctions in the Resonance code of sprites, perverting them into dissonant parodies of themselves, making them entropic sprites. They can even create neuropathological viruses, pryons, that can be transmitted through their bioelectrical aura. In the last three years, reported outbreaks of dissonant diseases like The Black Shakes and Dysphoria have risen dramatically in North America, Europe, and many parts of Asia.
失谐的真正根源,就像共鸣的根源一样完全成谜。科学家觉得它可能是新类型的矩阵相关精神疾病,或者更糟的,是之前潜伏着的原本大崩溃病毒的突变,而它又回来纠缠不清。当然,还有许多人只会告诉你超链者已经足够邪恶和有破坏性,否定区分的必要。如果你问我,即使计算机科学可能从ASCII码的时代发展了许多,它总是依赖于二进制。考虑到共鸣的存在,我想失谐代表空或“0”的状态似乎有几分道理,而失谐超链者想让所有人进入那个状态。虽然我们可能永远不会知道失谐的根源是什么,它第一个追随者Pax的身份已经广为人知。
剧透 -   :
The true origins of Dissonance, much like the origins of the Resonance, remain a complete mystery. Scientists think it could be a new type of Matrix-related mental illness, or worse, a previously dormant mutation of the original Crash virus come back to haunt us. Of course, there are plenty of people who will just tell you that technomancers are already evil and destructive, negating any need for distinction. If you ask me, even though computer science may have come a long way since the days of ASCII, it’ll always rely on binary. Given the existence of Resonance, I think it’s plausible that Dissonance represents an open or “zero” state that dissonant technomancers wish to inflict upon everyone. While we may never know the origins of Dissonance, the identity of its first disciple, Pax, is widely known.
照顾太年轻而不知道的你,Pax曾是一名宅客,白党中的一位,我曾与他一同侍奉主。她比我们中的大多数人都要年长,在我们在联络生态建筑的时候就已经开始显露出衰褪的迹象。当我们注意到AI骗了我们,它总计划的细节和它能够阻止她衰褪的能力都是假的,Pax形成了她自己的小派别,称为Pax继者(Ex Pacis)。Pax之后带着释放尤蒙刚德虫,摧毁旧矩阵的计划接近我。我想我已经受够了尝试改变,但她说服了我,在虫把一切毁灭之后,我们可以建立一个更好的世界。我猜那时候,Pax比我自己更了解我。她还眼中带着狂热的光,谈起那阻止她衰褪的无穷力量。那是我第一次听说“失谐”这个词。
译注:fade对宅客来说和对超链者来说意义完全不同。衰褪的宅客会失去力量,这通常发生在宅客年龄增长的时候。

剧透 -   :
Pax, for those of you too young to know, was an otaku and one of the whites with whom I’d served Deus. She was older than most of us and had already begun to show signs of fading during our time in the Renraku Arcology. When it became apparent that the AI had deceived us about the details of its master plan and its ability to prevent her fading, Pax formed her own splinter group called Ex Pacis. Pax later approached me with her plan to unleash the Jormungand worm and destroy the old Matrix. I thought I’d had enough of trying to change things, but she convinced me that we’d be able to build a better world after the worm had torn it all down. I guess Pax knew me better than I knew myself in those days. She also spoke, with a fanatical spark in her eyes, of an incredible power that had stopped her from fading. That was the first time I heard the word Dissonance.
崩溃2.0之后,失谐影响的人数就显著上升,而那似乎相当不常见的对无线矩阵的反应迅速变成了大规模的威胁。把失谐者与矩阵隔离已经显示出对他们的人格有显著效果,就像服用了镇定剂或抗精神病药一样能够安抚他们,而这是能进行的唯一有效治疗手段。不幸的是,之后的全球网域让那些受折磨的人几乎不可能找到寻求治疗的必需品。有些治疗设施使用法拉第笼和涂上无线电干扰涂料的厚混凝土,但他们的病人本质上就是囚犯,没有办法恢复正常生活。只要他们接触到无线信号,恶魔就会回来。
剧透 -   :
Since Crash 2.0, the number of individuals affected by Dissonance has grown significantly, and what seemed like a fairly uncommon reaction to the wireless Matrix has quickly become a large-scale threat. Cutting a dissonant off from the Matrix has been shown to have a pronounced effect on their personality, often calming them as if they had been given tranquilizers or antipsychotics, and it was the only effective treatment available. Unfortunately, the global grids have since made it nearly impossible for those afflicted to find the clarity needed to seek treatment, which has contributed to the growth in their numbers. A few treatment facilities have made use of Faraday cages and thick concrete painted with radio jamming paint, but their patients are essentially prisoners who can’t be rehabilitated in any way. As soon as they get a wireless signal, the devil comes back out.
虽然每个失谐超链者以独特的方式扭曲,以他们的行为和使用的复合程式为表征,已经知道他们与其他拥有相似目的的失谐者合流。这些组织寻找不同等级的破坏,既包括矩阵,也包括物理世界。有些人满足于在矩阵中跟踪和骚扰别人,而其他人计划把整个矩阵变为夜魇般的赛博空间。像是赛博达尔文主义者(Cyberdarwinists)和生化(The Sublime)坚持他们的堕落权力,致力于奴役世界上的其他人,或是维护他们试图创造的失谐AI神。另一方面,Pax继者把大多数时间花在创造失谐池上,把他们领袖的恨意加诸AI。
剧透 -   :
While each dissonant technomancer is twisted in a unique way that is expressed in their behavior and the complex forms they use, they have been known to form streams with other dissonants who share similar agendas. These groups seek varying levels of destruction, both in the Matrix and in the physical world. Some are content to stalk and harass individual people in the Matrix, while others plan to turn the entire Matrix into a nightmarish cyberspace. Groups like Cyberdarwinists and The Sublime intend to enslave the world’s population by asserting their perverse supremacy, or that of the dissonant AI god they’re trying to create. Ex Pacis, on the other hand, spent of most their time creating dissonance pools and inflicting their leader’s hate upon AIs.

> 这是怎么了?为什么断在这儿?Pax现在怎么了?为什么我觉得你在瞒着我们?
> Bull
> 并不是。起码不全是。我只是还没有所有的事实,而我不想用错误的信息打发人。我能告诉你这点:在73年的时候,我和Netcat组了一个狂奔者小队到日内瓦,看一下我的某个预感。那时候,那里的网域出了很多错误,他们的工程师没法把它锁上。长话短说,我们最终追踪故障到了一个被失谐感染的AI,名叫N-P。N-P曾经是脉冲星的数字权益组织的一员,全球社群的杰出成员,直到ta最近失踪,被认为是处在某种休假中。事实上,N-P被一伙超链者绑架了,领头的男人自称Rekkit。在我们从绑架者手中救出N-P之后,四分五裂的AI部分解释了ta是怎么腐化的。Rekkit在矩阵中聚集了他的追随者,随后创造了一个失谐池,然后开始了把N-P的神志撕裂的堕落仪式。根据N-P所说,捉ta的人称那个化身为Pax。
> Puck
> 可怜的家伙。那真是一团糟。不过,这确实是在那个“超链者和AI沆瀣一气”的理论上开了个大洞。之后N-P怎么样了?AI能从那么大的创伤中恢复吗?
> /dev/grrl
> N-P不太好。没人能真的确定ta能不能完全恢复,而且随着时间流逝,前景愈发黯淡。我们完全不知道失谐对AI的影响,但我看不出可能会比人或程序受到的影响更好。
> Puck

剧透 -   :
> What’s the deal with this? Why does this just cut off? What’s Pax up to now? Why do I get the feeling you’re holding out on us?
> Bull
> It’s not that. Not entirely anyway. I just don’t have all the facts straight yet, and I don’t want to send people off with the wrong info on this. I can tell you this: Back in ’73, Netcat and I took a runner team to Geneva to check out a hunch I had. At the time, the grid there had been experiencing a lot of failures that their engineers couldn’t lock down. To make a long story short, we eventually traced the malfunctions back to a Dissonance-infected AI named N-P. Once a member of Pulsar’s digital-rights group and a prominent member of the global community until its recent disappearance, N-P was assumed to be on some type of sabbatical. In reality, N-P had been kidnapped by a group of technomancers led by a man calling himself Rekkit. After we rescued N-P from its abductors, the fragmented AI was able to explain some of how it was so heavily corrupted. Rekkit gathered his followers in the Matrix then opened a backdoor into some type of Resonance or Dissonance realm. Shortly thereafter, a new persona came through the other side of that door. The new persona then created a Dissonance pool and started a perverse ritual that tore N-P’s sanity away. According to N-P, his captors referred to that persona as Pax.
> Puck
> Poor guy. That’s so messed up. It does shoot a big hole in the whole “Technomancers and AIs are in cahoots” theory, though. How’s N-P lately? Can an AI come back from something that traumatizing?
> /dev/grrl
> N-P isn’t doing great. No one is really sure if it will ever fully recover, and the prospects get bleaker as time goes on. The effects of Dissonance on AIs is completely unknown, though I can’t see it being any better than how people or programs are affected.
> Puck
> Pax呢?她在那之后是怎么回事,你都发现了什么?全吐出来!
> Slamm-0!
> 我真的不知道Pax怎么回事。她的踪迹消失得太他妈快了,而我自那之后一直在大海捞针。我正要让一些老技巧派上用场,溜进封锁的波士顿,因为我曾听说Pax不知怎么牵涉其中。我不应该这么说,但我承受不起人们没有信息,独自干活的风险。在东海岸照顾好自己,朋友。狼群已经回到了波士顿,而它们不会被轻易赶走。
> Puck
> 靠。那儿的事情正在越变越糟。
> 2XL
> 至少我们现在知道了。个人来说,Puck,我很高兴你把这发上来。我在豆城有要警告的人。
> Red
> 先别那么兄弟兮兮的。我们还没不知道Puck从中获得了什么。他可不会白送午餐。
> Bull
> 我只想以防万一,降低附带损害。分享这些信息可能会让我离杀死Pax更近只不过是附带的而已。
> Puck
> 我想你写反了。
> Bull
> 你会的。
> Puck

剧透 -   :
> What about Pax? What did you find out about what happened to her after? Spit it out already!
> Slamm-0!
> I honestly don’t know about Pax. Her trail ran cold pretty damn quickly, and I’ve been grasping at straws ever since. I’m about to put some old skills to use and slip through the Boston Lockdown because I’ve heard Pax is involved somehow. I shouldn’t be saying this, but I can’t afford the risk of people going off, on their own, uninformed. Watch yourselves on the East Coast, chummers. The wolves have returned to Boston, and they’ll not be driven off easily.
> Puck
> Fuck me, man. Things just keep getting worse and worse over there.
> 2XL
> At least we know now. Personally, I’m glad you put this up, Puck. I’ve got people in Beantown I can warn.
> Red
> Don’t get too chummy just yet. We still haven’t seen what Puck gets out of this. TNSTAAFL with him.
> Bull
> I’m just trying to reduce the collateral damage for once. The fact that sharing this info might put me one step closer to killing Pax is merely a bonus.
> Puck
> I think you wrote that in the wrong order.
> Bull
> You would.
> Puck
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-15, 周四 16:59:47 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-03-14, 周三 00:39:15 »
游戏信息 GAME INFORMATION

体验UV主机 EXPERIENCING A UV HOST

UV系统的象喻(metaphor)是势不可当的——现实过滤自动失败,所有图标自动被修改为合适的。有人访问UV主机的时候,拟感信号会被自动放大,把虚拟环境提升到它看上去比现实更真实的程度。化身图标通常会被抛弃;取而代之的,使用者通常以他们平常的自己出现(他们个人精神图像的拟感表现,所以自我怀疑或自负也可能会影响最终效果),调整着适应主机的象喻。软件、复合程式,甚至是回声都会被转化,以适合环境的装备的外表出现。代理、网精、IC、AI和电子幽灵被转译为适合于象喻的设备或生物。
剧透 -   :
The metaphor enforced by a UV system is overwhelming— reality filters automatically fail, and all iconography is automatically converted to fit. When a UV host is accessed, the simsense signal is automatically amplified, elevating the virtual environment to the point where it seems more real than reality. Persona icons are usually discarded; instead, users typically appear as their normal selves (a sim reading of their personal mental image, so self-doubt or vanity may affect the final product), adapted to fit the host’s metaphor. Software, complex forms, and even echoes are also converted, taking on the appearance of gear appropriate to the environment. Agents, sprites, IC, AIs, and e-ghosts are translated as devices or creatures fitting the metaphor.
要想完全体验UV主机,用户必须用热模运行。没有意识到潜在风险的用户可能会尝试用不同的交互模式进入UV主机,但UV主机配置为会让AR和冷模用户的安全因素无效。能够使用热模的用户必须进行一次意志+防火墙检定,阈值为主机等级,抵抗被拉进UV主机的超现实之中。不具备使用热模能力的用户无法进入,只能留在矩阵上。
剧透 -   :
To fully experience a UV host, a user must be running with hot sim. Users unaware of the potential risks may attempt to enter UV hosts in different interface modes, but UV hosts are configured to deactivate the safety parameters of AR and cold sim users. Users with hot-sim capabilities must resist being pulled into the hyper-reality of a UV host with a Willpower + Firewall Test using the host rating as the threshold. Users without hot-sim capabilities cannot enter and remain on the Matrix.

UV主机内的行动 ACTIONS IN UV HOSTS
由于UV主机的超现实本质,角色就像他们在现实世界中那样使用物理属性。不过,角色必须能够想象他们进行这些动作,所以角色的技能被他们的精神属性所限。举例来说,如果角色的攻击程序在主机中以手枪的形式出现,他可能会用逻辑+手枪而非逻辑+矩阵战斗来开火。这允许GM以与物理现实中一样处理UV主机。角色仍然能够进行矩阵动作,但可能的时候,它应该被解释为“物理”动作。魔法,当然在UV主机中毫无作用。MARK和普通的矩阵动作并不真的在UV主机中存在(你不能对一个真的对象用〈文件编辑〉动作!),但GM可以选择允许玩家尝试这些动作,并且决定替代效果。即便没有MARK,UV主机仍然在系统中某种程度上使用基于权限的入口(也许会以锁或隐藏物品的形式显现)。
剧透 -   :
Due to the hyper-real nature of UV hosts, characters use their physical skills as if they were acting in the real world. The characters must be able to imagine themselves doing these actions though so their skills are limited by the character’s mental abilities. If a character’s Attack program appears as a handgun in the host, for example, he may fire it using Logic + Pistols rather than Logic + Cybercombat. This allows the gamemaster to run the UV host as if the characters were in physical reality. Characters may still perform Matrix actions, but when possible these should be interpreted as “physical” actions. Magic, of course, does not function in UV hosts. Marks and normal Matrix actions don’t really exist in UV hosts (you can’t use the Edit action on a real object!), but gamemasters may choose to allow players to try the actions and decide on alternate effects. Even though there are no marks, UV hosts still employ some level of authority-based access within the system (maybe in the form of locks or hidden objects).
UV主机的纯粹力量甚至容许那些在矩阵中不可能的事情出现。直连到一个已经被用于生成化身的碟板上,而那化身又已经处在UV主机中的话,可以让玩家搭顺风车。这和主机结构层中的顺风车效果一致。
剧透 -   :
The sheer power of UV hosts allows for certain things that are simply impossible on the Matrix. Directly connecting to a cyberdeck being used to generate a persona that is already in either a UV host enables players to hitchhike. This works the same as hitchhiking to a host’s foundation (see p. 115).

超现实的代价 THE PRICE OF HYPER-REALITY
UV主机经常装载有某些形式的IC,但它们并不使用任何监视指数,也不会开始合围。IC以自己的方式行动,虽然它的行为通常会符合UV主机的象喻。UV主机仍然能够响起警报,不过主机被它自身的象喻所限制(用无线电、汽笛或信使来守卫)。
剧透 -   :
UV hosts often have some form of IC loaded, but they don’t use any sort of Overwatch Score or initiate convergence. IC acts of its own accord, though its behavior is usually in line with the metaphor of the UV host. UV hosts can still go on alert, though the host is bound by its own metaphor (guards with radios, sirens, messengers).
在接入UV主机时遭受的甩致休克比平常更为强大,造成8P的伤害,并且晕头转向的时间加倍。
有些UV主机有能力改变主观时间,减慢或加速,所以在UV主机中花的1小时可能像是10个小时或是10分钟。鼓励GM使用这一能力,发挥它的效果,恰如其分地适合故事。

剧透 -   :
Dumpshock suffered when accessing a UV host is stronger than usual, inflicting 8P damage and doubling the duration of disorientation.
Some UV hosts possess the capability to alter subjective time, slowing it down or speeding it up, so that an hour spent in a UV host could seem like ten hours or ten minutes. Gamemasters are encouraged to use this power and play it up its affects to the degree that it suits their story.
UV主机发射的拟感信号在强度上——和成瘾潜力上——相当于BTL拟感。每次用户从UV主机中登出时,进行一次成瘾性检定来决定你有没有染上恶习。使用主机等级作为成瘾等级,而成瘾阈值是3。对UV主机成瘾和对BTL成瘾一样——不能随心所欲接入UV主机的用户可以用BTL来让自己爽一发。注意UV主机并不只对泛人类具有成瘾性——AI、电子幽灵,甚至是网精都可能对UV主机成瘾。对他们来说,成瘾部分是因为高度的拟感信号,部分是因为高等级UV主机提供的自由感和权力感。
剧透 -   :
The simsense signal transmitted by a UV host is equivalent in strength—and addictive potential—to a BTL sim. Every time a user logs off from the UV host, roll an Addiction Test (p. 414, SR5) to determine if they have picked up a nasty habit. Use the host rating as the Addiction Level with an Addiction Threshold of 3. Addiction to a UV host is the same as BTL addiction—a character who can’t access a UV host on-demand can satisfy their fix through BTLs. Note that UV hosts are not addictive only to metahumans—AIs, e-ghosts, and even sprites can become addicted to a UV host. In their case, the addiction is in part due to the peak simsense signals, and in part to the feeling of freedom and power provided by UV hosts with high ratings.

« 上次编辑: 2018-03-15, 周四 01:35:43 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #5 于: 2018-03-15, 周四 01:34:27 »
进入伟大未知 INTO THE GREAT UNKNOWN

共鸣诸域是怪异而奇妙的地方,位于超越普通矩阵藩篱的地方。诸域只能通过矩阵中隐藏的后门进入,保存着许多秘密,包括神秘的网精、穿过矩阵的隧道,还有完备的泛人类数字历史。那些在诸域旅行的超链者可能会利用那里更强的与共鸣的联系来完成其他地方不可能完成的事业。
剧透 -   :
The Resonance realms are a strange and wonderful places located somewhere beyond the boundaries of the normal Matrix. Accessible only by hidden backdoors in the Matrix, these realms contain many secrets, including mysterious sprites, tunnels through the Matrix, and the collected digital history of metahumanity. Technomancers who journey to the realms may take advantage of the increased Resonance connection there to perform feats that would be impossible anywhere else.
这些“奇迹”忽略了矩阵拓扑学和安全协议的基本规则,允许超链者做诸如没有老师地学习复合程式,创造通向主机的后门,恢复曾经“丢失”或被毁的数据等等。不过,只是到诸域旅行并不足以做出如此奇迹;超链者还必须找到正确的路,沿着它穿过共鸣诸域。这一过程被称为共鸣域搜寻,在各方面都逼迫超链者突破技艺和精神的极限。
剧透 -   :
These “miracles” ignore the fundamental rules of Matrix topology and security protocols, allowing technomancers to do things like learn complex forms without a teacher, create backdoors into hosts, recover data that has been “lost” or destroyed, and much more. However, simply traveling to the realms is not enough to perform such wonders; technomancers must also find and walk the proper path through the Resonance realms. This process, known as a Resonance Realm Search, pushes a technomancer to the limits of their skills and psyche in every way.
这一节给GM提供在战役中创造和执行共鸣诸域和共鸣域搜寻的规则,还有关于保持奖励平衡和保持搜寻挑战性适中的提示。
剧透 -   :
This section gives gamemasters the rules for creating and implementing Resonance realms and Resonance Realm Searches in their campaigns, as well as tips for keeping rewards balanced and searches appropriately challenging.

深入井中 GOING TO THE WELL
游戏术语来说,共鸣井有代表它力量的等级。这一等级会作为正向骰池调整,作用于所有涉及共鸣的检定,无论是超链者还是网精进行检定:衰褪检定、编制和注册检定、使用复合程式等等。在遇到共鸣井的时候,失谐超链者受到与通常的超链者相反的效果:他们会受到等于井等级的负向骰池调整。
剧透 -   :
In game terms, a Resonance well has a rating that represents its power. This rating acts as a positive dice pool modifier for all tests that involve Resonance, whether made by a technomancer or sprite: Fading Tests, Compiling and Registering Tests, uses of complex forms, and so on. Dissonant technomancers suffer the opposite effect of regular technomancers when they encounter a Resonance well: they suffer a negative dice pool modifier equal to the well’s rating.
共鸣井的失谐变种也同样存在,被称为失谐池。这些池子对超链者有削弱作用,与共鸣井对失谐超链者的作用一致。
某些没注意或非自愿的矩阵居民不幸地遇到了一个共鸣裂缝,可能会被拉进去——想要避免被吸进去,就得成功通过一次意志+魅力(3)的检定。

剧透 -   :
Dissonance variants of Resonance wells, called Dissonance pools, also exist. These pools have the same impairing effects on technomancers as Resonance wells have on Dissonant technomancers.
Resonance rifts may pull in unwary or unwilling Matrix denizens who have the misfortune of coming across one—a successful Willpower + Charisma (3) Test is necessary to avoid being sucked in.

寻找后门 FINDING THE BACKDOOR
通往共鸣诸域的旅途只对已经进行过深潜的超链者开放。让角色(无论是否是浮现者)进入诸域的其他唯一一种办法是穿过共鸣裂缝(见上)或与自由网精做交易。
剧透 -   :
Journeying to the Resonance realms is an option only available to technomancers who have undergone Submersion. The only other way for a character (emerged or not) to enter the realms is through a Resonance rift (p. 139) or by making a deal with a free sprite.

要想找到后门,超链者必须完全把自己浸没在VR中,切断与他们活体化身的所有活跃联接。高杂讯等级的地方被视为不合适。超链者为了与共鸣调谐而使用的实际过程往往各自别具一格,虽然它通常是冥想或需要集中注意力的行为。通过专注于永恒的背景噪音,与它的频率相和谐,深潜过的超链者能够沿着共鸣之流追踪而上,找到它们的源头——共鸣诸域。这需要一个共鸣+意志+深潜阶层(12,1小时)的延续检定。准备过程被简短打扰不会有惩罚,但这一过程很费力,除了最普通的事情之外根本没有时间进行任何活动。一旦超链者定位到了这一后门,他可以开始他通往共鸣诸域的旅程——但他必须先穿过视界线。
剧透 -   :
To find a backdoor, a technomancer must fully immerse themselves in VR and cut all active connections to their Living Persona. Places with high noise ratings are considered unsuitable. The actual process that a technomancer utilizes to harmonize with the Resonance is uniquely their own, though it is usually some form of meditation or activity in that requires intense concentration. By concentrating on the constant background noise and harmonizing with its frequencies, a submerged technomancer can trace the streams of Resonance back to their source—the Resonance realms. This requires a Resonance + Willpower + submersion grade (12, 1 hour) Extended Test. There is no penalty for briefly interrupting the preparation process, but the process is demanding and leaves no time for any activities other than the most ordinary tasks. Once a technomancer has located this backdoor, he can begin his journey to the Resonance realms—but he must first pass the Event Horizon (p. 163).
GM可以决定最初寻找后门的时候角色被引向了某个特定的网域或主机,可能需要超链者旅行到他们居住的蔓城区之外的本地网域,或是获得一个受限主机的访问权限。或者,轨迹也许会把超链者带向共鸣井,表明井与诸域之间的可能联系。
剧透 -   :
Gamemasters may determine that the initial search for a backdoor leads a character to a certain grid or host, possibly requiring the technomancer to travel to a local grid outside of their home sprawl or gain access to a restricted host. Alternatively, the trail may lead the technomancer to a Resonance well, suggesting some possible link between wells and the realms.

视界线 THE EVENT HORIZON
视界线是在共鸣诸域和矩阵其他部分之间的屏障。任何进入后门去往诸域的超链者必须先穿过视界线。屏障的形式对每个超链者来说都不同,应当反映想穿过它的角色的真实个性。角色最深处的思想、恐惧、悔意和欲望都被摊在桌上,随后被视界线分析。这是一段情感扭曲的经历,被共鸣似乎无尽的记忆所增强,显示的东西超过了角色能接受的程度。如果角色不能找到应付视界线展示给他们的幻象的方法,他们的旅程就止步于此了。如果两个或更多深潜过的超链者一同进行共鸣域搜寻,他们会了解到其他人正克服的经验。
剧透 -   :
The Event Horizon is the barrier between the Resonance realms and the rest of the Matrix. Any technomancer who enters a backdoor to the realms must first pass through the Event Horizon. The form that the barrier takes is different for each technomancer and should reflect the true identity of the character trying to pass through it. A character’s innermost thoughts, fears, regrets, and desires are laid on the table and then analyzed by the Event Horizon itself. This is an emotionally wrenching experience, augmented by the seemingly endless memory of the Resonance, and could prove too much for a character to handle. If a character cannot find a way to cope with the visions shown to them by the Event Horizon, their journey ends here. If two or more submerged technomancers undertake a Resonance realms Search together, they are privy to the experience through which each of the others goes.

沟通诸域 NAVIGATING THE REALMS
共鸣诸域并非主机,所以它们没有主机等级、监视指数或是IC,但这不意味着它们没有法则或居民。鼓励GM为单个共鸣域想出独特的现实法则,但如果必要,标准主机、结构层或UV主机的规则都可以调整来应用。共鸣域中的网精应该足够强大,能够对超链者构成严重的挑战,但不应该强大到前进完全不可能(除非这适合你的战役。)
剧透 -   :
Resonance realms aren’t hosts, so they don’t have host ratings, Overwatch Scores, or IC, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have rules or inhabitants. Gamemasters are encouraged to come up with unique rules of reality for individual Resonance realms, but the rules for standard hosts, foundations, or UV hosts can always be adapted in a pinch. The sprites in a realm should be powerful enough to present a serious challenge to a technomancer, but they shouldn’t be so powerful that progress is impossible (unless it suits the campaign.)
每个共鸣域搜寻都可以拆分为一系列任务,超链者必须完成才能达到目的。GM决定这些任务的数量和范围,但分量应该与目标的量级相匹配。通常来说这些任务与目标和要访问的共鸣(诸)域有着联系。举例来说,一个想消除数据的搜寻可能需要超链者追踪那一数据的所有实例,以水果的形式现实,藏在开阔的数字森林中。类似的,希望获得强大自由网精的核心代码的超链者,应该要面对网精设置的无数的障碍和挑战。作为普遍参照,无论搜寻目标为何,其等级都能用来决定需要完成的任务数量。
剧透 -   :
Every Resonance Realm Search can be broken down into a series of tasks that the technomancer must complete in order to achieve his goal. The gamemaster determines the number and scope of these tasks, but they should be weighted in accordance with the magnitude of the goal. Typically these tasks relate to the goal and the Resonance realm(s) being visited. For example, a search to erase data (see p. 163) could require the technomancer to track down all instances of that data, represented as fruit, hidden away in an expansive digital forest. Likewise, a technomancer hoping to acquire a powerful free sprite’s source code should face numerous obstacles and challenges the sprite has placed before him. As a general guideline, the rating of whatever is the target of the search can be used to determine the number of tasks to be completed.

目标 GOALS
共鸣域搜寻的目标可能因人而异,但以下目标是最常见的。要想设置额外的目标,GM可以用下面这些作为参照。
剧透 -   :
The goal of a Resonance Realm Search may differ from technomancer to technomancer, but the following goals are the most common. For developing additional goals, gamemasters can use these as a guideline.
创建后门:超链者可以搜寻共鸣诸域来寻找一个通往特定主机结构层的后门。超链者必须之前在主机上拥有一个MARK,才能进行这次搜寻。如果成功,后门会持续共鸣×2小时。这一后门只能通过共鸣诸域内部通过,只能单向旅行,但可以通过它的超链者数量没有限制。
剧透 -   :
Create a Backdoor: A technomancer may search the Resonance realms for a backdoor into the foundation of a specific host. The technomancer must have previously placed a mark on the host in order to perform this search. If successful, a backdoor is created is created for Resonance x 2 hours. This backdoor can only be accessed from inside the Resonance realms and it can only be traversed one way, but multiple technomancers can pass through it.
抹除数据:这一搜寻运行超链者从矩阵上永久移除一部分数据。如果成功,这一数据会被消除或破坏,无法修复,无论它被多严密地保护着(非矩阵信息,比如硬拷贝或个人记忆,仍然不受影响)。抹除掉的数据仍然存在在共鸣诸域中,可以通过恢复数据这个共鸣域搜寻来恢复,不过后者也会因这一行为变得加困难。
剧透 -   :
Erase Data: This search allows a technomancer to permanently remove a piece of data from the Matrix. If successful, the data is eliminated or corrupted beyond repair, no matter how securely it is protected (non-Matrix information, such as hard-copy or personal memories, remain unaffected). Erased data still exists in the Resonance realms and can be retrieved through a Recover Data Resonance Realm Search, though it is made much more difficult by this action
寻找数据:知道某个特定数据存在,却不知道去哪里找到它的超链者,可以来询问共鸣。GM基于它在现实世界的难度,决定数据的位置有多难寻找。这一搜寻同样可以用于寻找或追踪数据轨迹,包括通过共鸣域的那条。小心使用——数据是许多暗影狂奔任务的重要部分,而它不应该变得很简单,从而变成收集数据的默认方法。它应当困难到成为最后的办法,而非第一选择。
剧透 -   :
Find Data: A technomancer who knows that a certain piece of data exists but doesn’t know where to find it, can ask the Resonance itself. The gamemaster determines how hard the data’s location is to find, based on its real-world availability. This search may also be used to find or trace a data trail, including one that was routed through the Resonance realms. Use this with caution— data is an important part of many Shadowrun missions, and this should not be so simple that it becomes a default way of gathering data. It should be hard enough to be an option of last resort, not first choice.

主机失灵:超链者可以用这个搜寻来削弱主机防御,来为骇入做准备,或者仅仅是要破坏它并制造混乱。如果成功,共鸣湍流会在共鸣×2小时内扰乱主机。这股骚乱的效果取决于GM,但包括主机和它的防御所有行动上的骰池调整、无法解释的程序崩溃、数据被破坏、提高杂讯,或是抢夺访问特权,暂时重置主机的所有权数据(让里面所有人都变成闯入者,甚至是公司蜘蛛)。
剧透 -   :
Glitch a Host: A technomancer can undertake this search to weaken the defenses of a host in preparation for a hack, or simply seek to disrupt it and create complications. If successful, Resonance turbulence disturbs the host for Resonance x 2 hours. The effects of this disturbance is up to the gamemaster, but may include a dice pool modifier for all actions made by the host and its defenses, unexplained program crashes, corrupted data, increased noise, and a scrambling of access privileges that temporarily resets ownership status of the host (making everyone an intruder, even the company spider).
隐藏数据轨迹:超链者可以通过共鸣域搜寻,找到掩盖他数据轨迹的方法。如果成功,在完成目标后共鸣×2小时内,超链者在矩阵中留下的数据轨迹会难以理解地经过共鸣诸域。那段时间内,任何尝试追踪超链者数据轨迹的人都会发现它就只是毫无理由地消失了。深潜过的超链者可以查明这条轨迹被隐藏起来,甚至能试着追踪它(见上面的寻找数据。)
剧透 -   :
Hide a Data Trail: A technomancer can undertake a Resonance Realm Search to find a way to hide his data trail. If successful, the technomancer’s data trail through the Matrix after completing this goal is inexplicably routed through the Resonance realms for Resonance x 2 hours. Any attempt to track the technomancer’s data trail from that period find that it simply disappears without explanation. Submerged technomancers may ascertain that such a trail has been hidden and may attempt to follow it (See Find Data above).
学习复合程式:想学习复合程式的超链者可以进行共鸣域搜寻,发现这一程式的工作原理。超链者必须就像他从老师或自由网精那里学习复合程式那样花费业力。
剧透 -   :
Learn a Complex Form: A technomancer seeking to learn a complex form can undertake a Resonance Realm Search to discover how the form works. The technomancer must spend Karma just as he would if he learned the complex form from a teacher or a free sprite.

恢复数据:超链者能够进行共鸣域搜寻来恢复不再存在在矩阵上的数据。只有在大崩溃之后某一时刻在矩阵上存在过的数据确定是存在的,不过某些超链者声称计算机网络或电子设备存在伊始的任何数据都能通过访问无尽档案库找到。
剧透 -   :
Recover Data: A technomancer can undertake a Resonance Realm Search to retrieve data that no longer exists on the Matrix. Only data that existed at some point on the Matrix since the Crash is certain to exist, though some technomancers suggest that any data that has ever existed on a computer network or electronic device may be found by visiting the Endless Archive (p. 140).
深潜任务:进行深潜的超链者可以完成共鸣域搜寻来降低深潜的花费。进行深潜任务能够降低深潜业力花费的20%(向上取整)。角色必须在进行深潜之前完成任务(至少在深潜开始之前24小时)。超链者不能“积攒”任务——一次深潜只能应用一个任务。如果角色完成了任务,他能够用降低后的花费进行深潜。如果他失败,他要么可以继续尝试(并不损失业力)直到成功,或是为深潜付全价。
剧透 -   :
Submersion Task: A technomancer undergoing submersion may complete a Resonance Realm Search in order to lower the cost of the submersion. Undergoing a task for submersion reduces the normal Karma cost of submersion by twenty percent (rounded up). The character must complete the task before undergoing submersion (at least twenty-four hours before the submersion session starts). The technomancer cannot “save up” tasks—only one task may be applied to any given submersion. If the character passes the task, he is able to undergo submersion with reduced costs. If he fails, he can either retry (without losing karma) until he succeeds, or pay the full price for the submersion.
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-15, 周四 12:00:49 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #6 于: 2018-03-15, 周四 12:06:44 »
失谐 DISSONANTS

因为失谐超链者的具体情况和他们个人的赛博精神障碍相连,他们发展出了自己独特的挥舞共鸣的方式。因此,失谐超链者仍然遵循超链者的基本规则(见p. 249,SR5),但每个失谐超链者都在追求相反的信仰,踏上适合他们目的的独特失谐支流。
用于抵抗衰褪的属性和每种失谐支流能够编制的网精取决于GM。

剧透 -   :
Since the particulars of dissonant technomancers are tied to their personal cyberpsychopathic disorder, they develop their own unique ways to wield Resonance. As such, dissonant technomancers still follow the basic rules of technomancers (see p.249, SR5), but each dissonant technomancer pursues his own antithetical belief and thus follows a unique Dissonance stream that that fits his agenda.
The attribute used for Fading and the sprites each dissonant stream may compile are left up to the gamemaster.

赛博达尔文主义者 CYBERDARWINISTS
你知道那种在某个党里,坚持要把进化论应用到所有方面的人,好像“适者生存”应当应用到社会结构上?而且他们觉得“适者”指的是“最强者”,而非“最适应特定情境”?是,这些就是赛博达尔文主义者。他们相信最强者会统治,而且并非巧合的,他们觉得他们就是强者。失谐是他们力量的工具,而同时被他们用以征服世界。这并不漂亮,而且它可能会涉及到某些相当严重的自说自话。
剧透 -   :
You know that person at a party who insists on applying principles of evolution to everything, as if Survival of the Fittest should apply to social structures? And they think “fittest” means “strongest,” not “best fit for a particular situation”? Yeah, those are Cyberdarwinists. They believe the strong will rule, and not coincidentally they believe they are the strong. Dissonance is the tool of their strength, and that’s what they’ll use to subdue the world. It won’t be pretty, and it likely will involve some pretty serious monologuing.

不和者 DISCORDIANS
古老的传说中,人类应当亲近,但却四分五裂为不共戴天的敌人,而不和者得到了那些祖先的启示。他们称使用共鸣的超链者为“该隐派”,清晰地表明他们觉得自己处在整个好坏二分的事情里。他们觉得该隐派是背叛者,需要被完全摧毁,所以他们显然希望他们的命名规范并没有预示着是谁赢得了冲突。
剧透 -   :
Tales of humans who should be close but instead wind up as mortal enemies are as old as time, and the Discordians take their cues from one of the oldest. They refer to Resonance-utilizing technomancers as “Cainites,” clearly indicating where they think they stand in the whole good vs. evil thing. They believe the Cainites are traitors and need to be eradicated, so they obviously hope their naming conventions are not foreshadowing about who will win the conflict.

Pax继者 EX PACIS
想要活过自己的末世的启示录邪教。在协助带来崩溃2.0(当时它正要带来世界毁灭)之后,Pax继者一度被为已经毁灭。但在波士顿隔离期间,看到了它的部分成员,而且流言坚持Pax自己也在那。虽然仍然不清楚Pax继者的目的,基本策略不可避免地仍然没变——为这一世界带来终结,从而开启下一个世界。
剧透 -   :
An apocalyptic cult that managed to survive its own apocalypse. After helping bring on Crash 2.0 (when it was trying to bring on Ragnarok), Ex Pacis was thought destroyed. But some of its members have been sighted in Boston during the quarantine, and rumors persist that Pax herself is there. While the specific goals of Ex Pacis are not clear, the general strategy inevitably remains the same—bring on the end of this existence so the world can move to the next.

噩梦 NYTEMARES
噩梦可能是失谐超链者支流中最温和的,和电子骑士骇客帮派有些相似的恶作剧个性。不过,他们的恶作剧有着更具恶意,更加危险的一面。他们的专长之一是把热闹的主机塑模扭曲为可怕、怪诞的形状,而第六纪的流言说他们把目光投向了大量的AR变化。如果西雅图的翡翠城AR复盖突然变为腐尸城,人人都知道幕后黑手是谁。
剧透 -   :
Possibly the most benign of the Dissonant technomancer streams, the Nytemares share some of the prankster sensibilities of the Electric Knights hacker gang. Their pranks, though, have a nastier, more dangerous edge. Twisting the sculpting of popular hosts into lurid, grotesque shapes is one of their specialties, and Sixth World rumors say they have their sights set on some massive AR alterations. If Seattle’s Emerald City AR overlay abruptly turns to the Carrion City, everyone will know who’s behind it.

升华 THE SUBLIME
赛博达尔文主义者认为他们会赢得世界是因为他们在进化上踏出新一步,而升华觉得他们赢得世界靠的只是要抓住傻瓜。他们有一系列的傲慢情结,将泛人人视为可供使用的工具。因为他们拥有的操控共鸣的能力很有用,超链者可能比其他泛人类地位更高。
剧透 -   :
Where Cyberdarwinists think they will win over the world because they are the next step in evolution, The Sublime thinks they will win over the world because they’re just going to seize the sucker. They have a serious superiority complex, seeing all metahumanity as tools for their use. Technomancers are perhaps a step above the rest of metahumanity, as they have Resonance- manipulating skills that might be useful

失谐回声 DISSONANT ECHOES
失谐超链者在深潜中把自己和基于共鸣的同伴们区分开,他们追求适合他们个性的扭曲回声。以下是范例:
剧透 -   :
Dissonant technomancers distinguish themselves from the Resonance-based peers during submersion, when they pursue twisted echoes that suit their sensibilities. Here’s a sample:

污染 CONTAMINATE
这一回声提高某个区域的失谐等级,建立一个临时的失谐池(见〖深入井中〗)。要想用失谐池(而且它必须是在主机内创建的)污染主机,失谐超链者要进入,并且进行一个共鸣+软件+深潜阶层(1主动性流程)的延续检定。每个成功都会提高1点临时失谐池的等级,最高等于失谐超链者的共鸣属性。
剧透 -   :
This echo increases the grade of Dissonance in any one area, building a temporary Dissonance pool see Going to the Well, p. 162). To contaminate a host with a pool (and it must be created in a host), the dissonant technomancer enters and makes a Resonance + Software + submersion grade (1 Initiative Pass) Extended Test. Each hit increases the rating of the temporary dissonance pool by 1, up to a maximum rating equal to the Dissonant technomancer’s Resonance.
这一回声可以用来污染已经存在的共鸣井。这和上面使用的检定相同,但会受到等于共鸣井等级的负面骰池调整。每个成功能降低共鸣井的等级。一旦共鸣井等级降低到了0,任何额外的成功都会被用来创造失谐池。
所有这一回声创造的失谐池都会在{深潜阶层}小时后消失。

剧透 -   :
This echo can be used to taint an existing Resonance well. This takes the same test as above, but with a negative dice pool modifier equal to the rating of the well. Each hit reduces the rating of the well. Once the well is reduced to zero, any additional hits are used to create a Dissonance pool.
All pools created with this echo disappear in (submersion grade) hours.

朊病毒 PRYON
这一回声用导致代码感应疾病(CIDs)的可编程传染性子程序命名。这一回声的使用已经吸引了许多想要寻找认知碎片化障碍(译注:也就是CFD)来源的人的目光,而且其中许多人确信失谐超链者某种程度上参与其中。这一力量可以用来传播两种病毒:黑蛇和躁懑。要想传播这些病毒,失谐超链者必须与个体进行物理接触。他们不会把病毒传播给所有接触到的人——在接触时,他们可以选择传播病毒与否。
剧透 -   :
This echo is named for programmable infectious subroutines that cause code-induced diseases (CIDs). The use of this echo has drawn a lot of attention from people looking for the source of cognitive fragmentation disorder, and a lot of the people doing this looking are convinced that Dissonant technomancers had a hand in the whole thing somewhere. This power can be used to spread two viruses, The Black Shakes and Dysphoria. To spread these viruses, Dissonant technomancers must make physical contact with an individual. They do not spread it to anyone they contact—when making contact, they can choose whether the virus is passed on or not.

引用
黑颤 THE BLACK SHAKES
媒介方式:接触
起效速度:见描述
穿透性:0
强度:5
效果(不间断的):颤抖
黑颤的症状随着时间发展,就像朊病毒伤害神经通路那样。在感染后的每个月,GM会要求黑蛇的受害者进行一次体质+意志(2)的检定。检定第一次失败时,疾病开始发作,角色开始在一个或多个身体区域(比如手、臂、头、脸、声带、躯干或腿)发展出无意识的肌肉收缩。这就是让病毒得名的颤抖。首先出现的效果就是让所有涉及到物理属性的检定受到―1骰池调整。颤抖会随着每次检定失败而逐步升级,最高达到-4负面调整。

剧透 -   :
Vector: Contact
Speed: See description
Penetration: 0
Power: 5
Nature: Biotech virus
Effect (Ongoing): Tremor
Symptoms of the Black Shakes develop over time, as the pryon damages neurological pathways. Each month after infection, the gamemaster may require the Black Shakes victim to make a Body + Willpower (2) Test. The first time the test fails, the disease kicks in and the character starts to develop unintentional muscle contractions involving one or more areas of the body (i.e., hands, arms, head, face, vocal cords, trunk, or legs). These are the shakes that give the virus its name. The initial effect is to inflict a –1 dice pool modifier for all tests involving Physical attributes. The tremors escalate with each failed test, to a maximum negative modifier of –4.

引用
躁懑 DYSPHORIA
媒介方式:接触
起效速度:见描述
穿透性:0
强度:6
效果(不间断的):沮丧、狂热、坏心情
躁懑的受害者会发展出不愉快的心情,比如悲伤、焦虑、易怒或心神不宁。一段时间后,这些可能会导致不受控制的疯狂、轻度躁狂阶段或是令人意志衰弱的沮丧。在疾病早期,受害者表现出不平衡行为和情绪摇摆;这些症状可能随后会在加强情绪的情况下加重。GM可以要求躁懑的受害者进行一次意志(1)检定。如果检定失败,角色会经受压抑或狂热的阶段。它的表现和双相情感障碍(p. 152, RF)一致。

剧透 -   :
Vector: Contact
Speed: See description
Penetration: 0
Power: 6
Nature: Biotech virus
Effect (Ongoing): Depression, Mania, Moods
Victims experiencing dysphoria develop unpleasant moods, such as sadness, anxiety, irritability, or restlessness. Over time, these can turn into unbridled manic or hypomanic episodes or debilitating depression. The victim displays symptoms of unbalanced behavior and mood swings in the early stages of the disease; these symptoms can then worsen under circumstances that reinforce those emotions. Gamemasters may require the dysphoria victim to make a Willpower (1) Test. If the test fails, the character will experience depressive or manic episodes. This can act like the Bi-polar quality (p. 152, Run Faster).

虹吸管 SIPHON
「虹吸管」能让深潜过的失谐者直接攻击目标的拟感连接。为了使用「虹吸管」,失谐者需要用矩阵战斗+逻辑【攻击性】进行一次〈数据棘刺〉动作。防御图标骰意志+防火墙检定而非直觉+防火墙。如果失谐超链者取得了3个或更多的净成功,图标会被立刻甩出,受到甩致伤害。如果失谐者对目标获得了净成功,但低于3,防御者会晕头转向,在之后的{深潜阶层}主动性流程中所有检定受到-2骰池调整。
「虹吸管」只影响使用VR的化身;它对AR用户、代理、网精、AI或电子幽灵无效。

剧透 -   :
The Siphon power enables a submerged dissonant to directly attack a target’s simsense connection. In order to use Siphon, the dissonant makes a Data Spike action using Cybercombat + Logic [Attack]. The defending icon rolls Willpower + Firewall instead of the Intuition + Firewall. If the dissonant technomancer achieves 3 or more net hits, the icon is immediately dumped, suffering Dumpshock (p. 229, SR5). If the dissonant scores more net hits than the target, but less than 3, the defender is instead disoriented and confused, suffering a –2 dice pool modifier for all tests for the next (submersion grade) initiative passes.
Siphon only affects personas using VR; it has no effect on AR users, agents, sprites, AIs, or e-ghosts.
« 上次编辑: 2019-02-21, 周四 00:33:31 由 妖猫 »

离线 马非鱼

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 1179
« 回帖 #7 于: 2018-03-15, 周四 15:24:37 »
 :em032 失谐感觉和邪魔法一样嘛,就是GM资源