副标题:

离线 灵风雨璇

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 55
  • 苹果币: 0
【CA】无人机 P147-148
« 于: 2020-03-25, 周三 19:54:09 »
全息会议无人机(小型无人机)
    闲置时,这种小型无人机看起来像上个世纪的经典“飞碟”。其中包含一个高质量的音频/视频传感器套件,扬声器和一个高密度全息投影仪(HDH)。但是,当激活时,效果是一个能走路、说话的全息个人影像。它们通常用于商务会议,在这些会议中,位高权重者希望以标准电话会议所不允许的方式来展现自己的存在。HDH是市场上最先进的全息投影单元。十多年来,这项技术是该领域的第一项重大发展,因为由于AR的普遍性,该技术已不那么受欢迎。有传言说,这项技术是由一个AI开发的,他想要一种与泛人类平等地进行交互的方式,但他认为人形无人机是令人毛骨悚然的。全息影像就像一个标准单位,通过一个侦察[2]检定能察觉到它不是真的。与无人机一同出售的有一个全息摄像机,来投射一个人的影像。
劇透 -   :
HOLO-CONFERENCE DRONE
When inactive, this small drone looks like the classic flying saucer of the previous century. Contained within are a high-quality audio/visual sensor suite, speakers, and a high-density holoprojector (HDH). When active, however, the net effect is a walking, talking holographic facsimile of an individual. They are typically used for business meetings where high-powered individuals want to make their presence felt in a way that the standard conference call doesn’t allow. The HDH is the most advanced holoprojection unit on the market. The technology is the frst major development in this feld for over a decade, as it has become less popular due to the ubiquity of augmented reality. Rumor has it that the technology was developed by an AI who wanted a way to interact with metahumanity on their level but thought an anthroform drone was “creepy.” The holoprojector functions like a standard unit, though it is a Perception (2) test to detect that the projected hologram is not real. Sold with the drone is a holorecorder required for a person to project their likeness
>我发现这比手镯版本有用得多。用悬停的微型无人机、小型履带式或滚筒无人机在逃生路线上放置一些墙壁。通过让敌人犹豫,追逐或向诱饵射击,你可以为自己赢得宝贵的时间。
>荆棘

>有一次,我和一位碟客一起工作,他让一个背叛的约翰逊先生相信他和他的士兵被包围了。一群全息影像从拐角出现,有着该有的烟斗、枪支和机车皮衣。最妙的是狙击手。她在附近的屋顶上有这名神射手的全息图,当她将他指示给约翰逊时,无人机会打开激光瞄准器,落在约翰逊先生的三排扣细条纹外套的心脏上。这真是太棒了。
>雷德

>也为指定目标提供了一种有趣的方式。画一个大的全息靶心,看着一堆无线电静默的狙击手开始打倒他们的标记。(指造成友军伤害)
>/dev/grrl

>我已经用幻影术做过同样的事情了。
>雷德

劇透 -   :
I find this much more useful than the bracelet version. Attach a few to walls along an escape route, deploy them via hovering micro drones, or use a small crawler or roller drone. You can buy yourself valuable seconds by making the enemy hesitate, chase, or fire upon the decoy instead of you

One time I was working with a decker who convinced a double-crossing Johnson that he and his men were surrounded. A bunch of holo-goons come around the corner, all pipes and guns and biker leather. The best one, though, was the sniper. She has this hologram of a marksman on a nearby roof, and when she indicates him to Johnson, the drone turns on a laser sight, landing right on Mr. Johnson’s triple-breasted pinstripe heart. It was awesome.

Also makes for a fun way to designate a target. Paint a big holographic bullseye and watch as a bunch of snipers with no radio contact start knocking their marks down

I’ve done the same with phantasm spells

全息会议无人机
操纵性速度加速机体护甲自驾传感器可获得性价格
32123331118000円

美杜莎拓展(迷你无人机)
这些细长的,长达30厘米的卷须是带有电极贴片,可以对穿戴者的神经刺激做出预编程的动作的简单无人机,可以在头皮上放置超过一打,并且可以独立移动或彼此同步移动。可以对它们进行编程,以根据佩戴者的心情移动或更改颜色。有几种不同的样式,从脏辫到真正的蛇在外观上可以不同。也可以命令它们采取手镯或项链的形式。

劇透 -   :
MEDUSA EXTENSIONS
These thin, thirty-centimeter-long tendrils are simple drones with trodes that can respond with pre-programmed actions in response to the wearer’s neural stimuli. Over a dozen can be placed along the scalp and can move independently or in sync with each other. They can be programmed to move or change color in response to the wearer’s mood. There are several different styles available, differing in appearance from dreadlocks to actual snakes. They can also be commanded to take the form of a bracelet or necklace.

>厄瑞玻斯和刻耳柏洛斯(应该是剧名)中的厄瑞玻斯在表演中使用了这种无人机。他在无人机中装了小型全息装置来为观众表演灯光秀。
>九尾卡特

>这东西在我用了一段时间后才开始流行。我有一些安装在护腕上,我可以摸摸从我的袖子中钻出来的这东西。你可以将注射器或迷你工具装进去。我知道这是一件时尚的事情,但是这些都非常有用。我爱他们。
>雷德

>我曾经使用过类似的提取方法。在与某人握手时,无人机可以钻出来并用麻醉剂“咬”他们。我想他们在任何扭打的战斗中都可能很有用。
>荆棘

>伙计,在尖端弄一些焊接激光如何?那会阻止在舞池中毛手毛脚的家伙……
>/dev/grrl

>字面意义上,禁止触摸。
>雷德

劇透 -   :
Erebus from Erebus and Cerberus uses this in his stage shows. He’s got little holoprojectors in them to make all kinds of light shows for the crowd.

These were just coming into vogue before I went under for a while. I had a few installed on a bracer that could dart out of my sleeve and tase someone.

You could put an injector in one, or a mini-tool. I know it’s a fashion thing, but these are just so damn useful. I love them.

I once used something similar for an extraction. While shaking someone’s hand, the drone could dart out and “bite” them with narcoject. I imagine they could be quite useful in any grappling combat.

Man, but some welding lasers on the tips? That would stop handsy guys on the dance floor …

Hands off, literally

美杜莎微型机
操纵性速度加速机体护甲自驾传感器可获得性价格
10010117600円

微织蛛(迷你无人机)
这种手掌大小的无人机看起来有点像金属蜘蛛。它标配了4级军械技术(Armorer)自动软件,微型操纵器和定制的内部工具套件,可用来修复损坏的衣服和装甲。

劇透 -   :
MICROWEAVE SPIDER DRONE
This palm-sized drone looks a bit like a metal spider. It comes standard with a Rating 4 Armorer autosoft, micromanipulators, and a custom internal tool kit that allows it to repair damaged clothing and armor.

>在长期任务中,这些可能是真正的救生员。
>荆棘

>在一次完美的约会中也一样。
>九尾卡特

>你还可以在着急的时候让他们在人质身上开始编制捆绑物,或是加固或是修理已经存在那些。
>雷德

>噢…………
>九尾卡特

>我想知道你能不能把它们改成自动缝合伤口的无人机……
>/dev/grrl

劇透 -   :
On a long-term deployment, these can be literal lifesavers

On a really good date, too

You can also tell them to start weaving bindings on hostages if you’re in a hurry, or have them reinforce or repair existing ones.

Ooooohhh …

I wonder if you could adapt them to be some kind of autosuture drone …

微织蛛
操纵性速度加速机体护甲自驾传感器可获得性价格
41110421118000円

« 上次编辑: 2020-03-28, 周六 20:09:11 由 sei00544 »