作者 主题: 【SG】邪魔法DARK MAGIC P79~84  (阅读 7432 次)

副标题: 一曲献给世界的绝望赞歌,绝望序曲(校对:Bellicose )

离线 失语

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 971
  • 苹果币: 2
【SG】邪魔法DARK MAGIC P79~84
« 于: 2018-03-09, 周五 14:40:17 »
邪魔法
DARK MAGIC

发帖人:冬鹰
POSTED BY: WINTERHAWK

我深爱着魔法,但并非毫无保留。我一直认为真爱意味着承认爱人的缺点而不是忽视它们。所以现在是时候探索魔法黑暗的一面了,那些构成我们诸多噩梦之物。你不可能每天都碰到这种东西,或也许永远不会碰到,但这东西就在那里,在某处,在最阴暗的角落里等待。如果它找到你,我现在要给你的信息可以挽救你的生命。
剧透 -   :
I love magic dearly but not unreservedly. I’ve always held that true love means acknowledging your beloved’s flaws instead of ignoring them. So it’s time to explore the darker side of magic, the things that make up many of our nightmares. You’re not likely to run into this stuff every day, or maybe not even anytime soon, but this stuff is out there, somewhere, waiting in the darkest corners. Should it find you, the information I’m about to give you could save your life.

黑暗技艺THE DARK ARTS

我知道,你们中的大多数人可能都认为所有的魔法师都是一样的——神秘、疯狂、渴望力量,和/或邪恶。这可能是拟感节目对法师的描述,但它并非真实。真正的魔法师是有自己独特的道德观和价值观的正常人。他们大多数都有伦理准则与道德规范,绝不会越过那条线。但也有一些——谢天谢地,这些人数目极少——选择背弃道德和人性最后的底线,不计一切地踏上追求力量的道路。但请注意我的警告——这些家伙与那些拟感节目的描述可不同。他们糟糕的多。
剧透 -   :
I know most of you probably think that all magicians are the same—mysterious, crazy, power-hungry, and/or evil. That may be how the sims tend to portray it, but it is not reality. Real magicians are normal people with their own individual sets of morals and values. Most of them have lines of ethics and morality that they absolutely will not cross. But there are some—a very few, thankfully—that choose to leave those morals and reservations behind and pursue a path of power that disregards the costs. Heed my warning, though—these types aren’t anything like those sims, either. They’re much worse.
无论是生活在荒野的部落巫师,还是在麻省理工的博士,还是世界上其他任何流派的魔法使用者,全部人都会同意有这么一些领域的知识和力量源泉,是极其危险或邪恶的。这些领域可以来自人类内部,魔法师们可以从泛人心灵中产生的最可怕,最堕落的情绪与行为中汲取力量。或者更糟的是,他们可以从泛人之外的力量中脱颖而出——超越物理领域的实体。这些实体有着自己不可理喻,且时常极其邪恶的目标。
剧透 -   :
There are areas of knowledge and sources of power in the world that magicians of any tradition—from the tribal shamans living in the wilderness to the Ph.Ds at MIT&T—can agree are extremely dangerous or downright evil. These can come from within humanity, where magicians draw power from the most awful and debased emotions and acts that metahumanity can produce. Or possibly even worse, they can emerge from a source of power outside of metahumanity altogether—entities from beyond the physical realm. Entities with their own entirely alien, and all too often malevolent, intentions.
让这些个体如此危险的原因,是他们在追求自己目的的过程中放弃了一些——在很多情况中是大部分——泛人性。他们所使用的能力和魔法都遭所有人唾弃,因为它们没有给泛人类带来任何的集体利益。它们天生具有破坏性。对于这些邪魔法师而言,它们是达到目的的手段,而且他们看不到或不在乎它们为我们所带来的毁灭。
剧透 -   :
What makes these individuals so dangerous is that they have left some—and in many cases most—of their metahumanity behind in the pursuit of their agenda. The sources of power and magical practices they employ are universally derided because they provide no collective benefit to metahumanity. They are inherently destructive. To these individuals, though, they are a means to their ends, and they do not see or care that they risk bringing ruin to us all.
引用
> 厄运和阴郁的味道铺的有点浓,不是吗?
> Sticks
剧透 -   :
> Laying the doom and gloom on a little thick, aren’t you?
> Sticks

> 你可能认为这些语言只是耸人听闻,但我可以从个人经验中告诉你,你不能低估这些魔法师所构成的危险。
> Ecotope
剧透 -   :
> You may think the language dramatic, but I can say from personal experience that you cannot underestimate the danger that these kinds of magicians pose.
> Ecotope
« 上次编辑: 2018-04-04, 周三 14:53:49 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
Re: 【SG】邪魔法DARK MAGIC P79~84
« 回帖 #1 于: 2018-03-13, 周二 10:25:07 »
陷入黑暗FALLING INTO DARKNESS

那么为什么会有人练习这种令人作呕的魔法呢?动机重要吗?或许吧。通过研究这些最常见的引导魔法师接受黑暗技艺的状况与动机,我们可以更好地预测他们的行动并加以反击。下面我列举了一些最常见的,让觉醒者们转向某种禁止魔法的原因。
剧透 -   :
So why does someone begin practicing one of these repulsive forms of magic? Does the motive matter? Perhaps. By examining the most common situations and motivations that lead a magician to take up these dark arts, we may allow you to better anticipate their actions and counter them. Below I’ve listed some of the most common reasons for Awakened people to turn to some form of forbidden magic.

精神错乱INSANITY

说白了,其中有些人是真的疯了。由于种种原因,这些人已经失去了自己的理智。当问及一个疯狂的魔法师为什么会实践黑暗技艺的理由时,他们总是能给出各种理由,但最终的原因依然是他们的疯狂。对于某些形式的魔法,疯狂似乎是一个先决条件。我不知道除了疯子,还有哪些人会去做一些诸如虫魔法之类的事。
剧透 -   :
Plainly put, some of them are simply crazy. For any number of causes, the person has lost their grip on reality. When asked, a mad magician may give any number of reasons for why they practice a dark art, but in the end the root cause is their madness. For some forms of magic, insanity seems to be a prerequisite. I do not see how anyone but a madman would practice something such as Insect magic.
引用
> 我补充一点,疯狂法师最危险的一面是他们的不可预测性。因为他们的思想已经失去了控制,你永远无法确定他们将要做什么。我曾经做过一份工作,为某公司财产调查他们遭受打击的根源。我追踪到了一个疯狂的毒法师,他刚好制作了一些土制炸药。当我的团队冲进来准备将他干掉时,他突然转身丢了一个火球到那些炸药里,把他自己——还有我那四个队友——一起炸去了天国。
> DangerSensei
剧透 -   :
> I can add that one of the most dangerous aspects of a crazy mage is their unpredictability. Because their mind is off the chain, you can never know for certain what they’re going to do. I did a job once to uncover the source of some hits against corp property. I tracked it down to this crazy toxic mage who was making some homemade explosives. When my team moved in to take him out, he just turned around and chucked a fireball into the whole lot and blew himself—and four of my team—to kingdom come.
> DangerSensei

复仇VENGEANCE

许多实施邪魔法的人认为这个世界是扭曲而极度不公正的,他们正在做的事情就是纠正世界的错误。虽然这通常是由于他们或他们的亲密的家庭成员遭受了某些创伤性事件的结果,但其他人则可能只因为观察到不公正之事(这常常是他们的一厢情愿),就会走上复仇的道路。
剧透 -   :
Many of those who practice dark magic are doing so to right what they see as a wrong or some great injustice in the world. While it is often the result of something traumatic that happened to them or a close family member, others may be driven to vengeance just by observing (perceived) injustice being done to others.
引用
> 那些认为自己是故事里大英雄的恶棍们,通常也是这些人。这些家伙认为自己是好人,他们采取的任何未必正确的行动,都是有道理的或必要的,都是为了实现他们正在努力达成的光明未来——“光明”在这里只是一个相对词。
> Jimmy No
剧透 -   :
> This is also the case of a villain being the hero of their own story. These guys think that they are the good guy, and that any questionable actions they take are justified or necessary to achieve the greater good that they are working toward—“good” being a relative term here.
> Jimmy No

> 如果他们相信他们是为了某种崇高动机而去做这种事,他们就有可能被你说服。如果你能说服他们正在做的事情从长远而言毫无作用,那么你就可能把他们驳倒。不过,这不是经常起效。大多数受复仇动机驱使的邪法师都如此地沉迷复仇其中,以至于他们完全不听任何不能使他们更加接近自身目标的劝告。他们只听到符合他们现实认知的看法,而忽略其他所有。
> Lei Kung
剧透 -   :
> If they believe they are working for some cause, they can sometimes be reasoned with. If you can convince them that what they are doing really isn’t going to help in the long run, you can talk them down. It doesn’t work very often, though. Most dark mages motivated by revenge are so obsessed that they won’t listen to anything that doesn’t get them closer to their goal. They only hear what conforms to their conception of reality and ignore the rest.
> Lei Kung

力量POWER

虽然整个泛人性的一个悲哀缩影,但有些人确实会如此行事——牺牲任何人,抛弃任何道德——只要自己能够获得力量即可。这些人不在乎他们的力量来自何处,如何实现。他们心中只有自私的目标和愿望。
剧透 -   :
Though it is a sad reflection on metahumanity as a whole, some individuals will do anything—sacrifice any person, leave behind any morality—if it means gaining power for themselves. These individuals don’t care where their power comes from or how it is achieved. They have only their selfish goals and desires in mind.
引用
> 我觉得这听起来挺正常的。
> Kane
剧透 -   :
> Sounds normal to me.
> Kane
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-28, 周三 22:34:26 由 马非鱼 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-03-13, 周二 15:14:40 »
黑暗双生THE DARK TWIN

许多魔法师相信他们以精魂导师为方向前进着——某些人格方面或动物方面拟人的完美体现。有些人甚至认为他们的魔法能力是由他们的导师赐予的,其目的便是为了达成其意愿。
剧透 -   :
Many magicians believe they are guided by a mentor spirit—a perfect embodiment or personification of some personality aspect or animal. Some even believe that their magical abilities were bestowed on them by their mentor for the express purpose of carrying out its will.
引用
> 你说这话,就好像在怀疑这个事实一样。我们中有好些人可是知道这是真的啊。
> Lyran
剧透 -   :
> You speak as if you doubt this truth. There are those of us who know this to be true.
> Lyran

> 我们不要把这个帖子变成宗教或哲学的讨论。不能否认的是,第六纪的魔法与一个人信仰的真理紧密相连。他们相信的东西,在他们的魔法里会变成现实,在任何有意义的方面,这一点都是极其明确的。
> Ethernaut
剧透 -   :
> Let’s not turn this into a religious or philosophical discussion. What cannot be denied is that magic in the Sixth World is intimately tied to what a person believes to be true. What they believe becomes reality in their magic, so it is true in pretty much all the ways that matter.
> Ethernaut

在某些情况下,当一个觉醒者拥抱了他们新的魔法之道时,他们就与精魂导师失去了联系——要么它离开了他们,或者他们离开它。在许多其他(引人入胜)的案例中,导师留了下来,但变了模样,就像执行魔法的泛人类改变了一样。正如那些使用这些暗黑技艺的魔法师们反映了我们最不希望拥有的,最糟糕,最受讨厌的一切特质一样,这些堕落者的守护神,也开始表现出黑暗的一面。这不意味着这些守护神们的本性从根本上被改变了,只是其中不一样的品质被显现出来。如果精魂在此之前只是一个快乐的小淘气,那么它就可能成为一个恶毒且充满恶意,以别人的不幸为乐的渣滓。具有强烈独立性的精魂可能变得孤僻多疑。导师和门徒究竟谁先被腐化,这是一个鸡与蛋的问题——这个问题和他们本身比起来,显而易见地不重要。
剧透 -   :
In some cases, when an Awakened person embraces their new path of magic, they lose contact with their mentor spirit—either it leaves them or they leave it. In many other (fascinating) cases, the mentor remains but is changed, just as the metahuman performing the magic has changed. In the same way that the magician practicing these dark arts reflects all the worst, undesirable qualities that we wish were not part of us, the patron spirit of the fallen one begins to exhibit the darker side of its nature. It’s not that the patron spirit has fundamentally altered its nature, just that different qualities come to the fore. If the spirit was a light-hearted trickster before, it may become a spiteful and vindictive prankster who delights in others’ misery. A spirit that embodied fierce independence may become aloof and paranoid. Which corruption came first, the mentor or the protégé, is a chicken-and-egg question—unimportant in light of the plain fact of their existence.

腐化精魂TAINTED SPIRITS

同样,所有魔法师都知道普通类型的精魂——地,气,火,水,野兽,人——会采取一种形态来回应他们的召唤者。而由邪魔法师召唤出来的精魂,则会表现为更凶猛,暴力,野性或腐化。奇怪的是,精魂的倾向和行动也反映出与其召唤者一样,更具侵略性的姿态。
剧透 -   :
In the same way, the common types of spirits known to all magicians—earth, air, fire, water, beasts, man—take on a form to reflect their summoner. The appearance of a spirit when manifested becomes more fierce, violent, feral, or corrupted when called forth by a dark conjurer. Oddly enough, the tendencies and actions of the spirit also reflect the more aggressive posture of the summoner.
引用
> 他刚刚是在讨论精魂的人格吗?我还以为它们只会履行法师们给它们下的命令而已呢。
> /dev/grrl
剧透 -   :
> Is he talking about the personality of the spirit? I thought they just carried out the will of the wiz giving them orders.
> /dev/grrl

> 有点接近事实,但不是那么简单。一些精魂会体现出召唤者的意志,他们必须服从收到的命令。但是,他们执行这些行动的方式,于一些精魂本身的“人格”(这可能不是正确的术语,但对我们的讨论来说足够接近了)密切相关。召唤师可以命令一个精魂来保护他,有一些精魂会被动地这样做,但是另一些则会以更致命的力量主动地去做。精魂不是无人机,把他们这样看待是很危险的。
> Axis Mundi
剧透 -   :
> Only partially true, but not so simple. A spirit reflects the will of its summoner, and they are given commands that they must obey. But the way in which they carry out those actions involves some “personality” (which may not be the exactly right term, but is close enough for our purposes) of the spirit itself. Two summoners may order a spirit to defend them, and one spirit will do so passively, but another will do so aggressively, with deadly force. Spirits are not drones, and it is dangerous to think and treat them as such.
> Axis Mundi
« 上次编辑: 2018-03-28, 周三 22:42:20 由 马非鱼 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-03-14, 周三 09:57:17 »
天谴之道PATHS OF DAMNATION

我用“邪魔法”这个词作为涵盖性术语,但是让我们更仔细地研究一下在当今第六纪中有着大量追随者的各种不同形式的禁忌魔法。
剧透 -   :
I’ve used the term “dark magic” as an umbrella term, but let’s take a closer look at the various and distinct forms of forbidden magic that have significant followers in the Sixth World today.

毒魔法TOXIC MAGIC

当今世界的企业继续轻率而淡漠地消耗着我们周围的自然世界。不可否认,魔法与自然世界有很强的联系,而当自然世界因科学技术的各种不得体行为遭到摧毁,那么魔法也会随之受损。虽然大多数魔法师认为这种变化是邪恶的,但还是有人转而拥抱了它,并在其中找到力量。毒法师们已经学会了在被污染的地方利用扭曲的魔法。他们试图传播腐败,甚至攻击那些试图矫正它的人。当在荒地遇到他们时要务必警惕。他们能够从该地区获得魔法能量,而你的魔法则可能会受到限制,这使他们处于极度优势的地位。
剧透 -   :
The imprudence and carelessness of today’s corporations continues to cost the natural world around us. Undeniably, magic is linked very strongly to the natural world, and when the natural world—through technological impropriety—is damaged, magic is damaged along with it. While most magicians find this change vile, there are those who embrace it and find strength in it. Toxic mages have learned to harness the twisted magic in the polluted places of the world. They seek to spread that corruption, or even strike back at those who would cure it. Be most cautious of encountering them in wasteland areas. Their ability to draw magical sustenance from the area, while your magic may well be limited, puts them at an extreme advantage.

血魔法BLOOD MAGIC

尽管阿兹特兰的法师们引起了全世界的关注,但是从暴力行为中汲取魔法能量和习俗并不是他们的流派所独有的。许多人都有他们自己的方法,并且令人遗憾的是,这种能力方法的知识和练习仍在吸引着无数的追随者。不只是那些寻求短期收益的追随者,也包括那些为了使得这些野蛮仪式臻于完善,不惜献出自己一生的人。血法师和修士需要一场剧烈的牺牲所造成的魔法能量“爆发”,才能获得额外的力量,所以,防止这种行为会严重削弱他们。不过,请提防那些已经从此来源汲取了力量的敌人;他们可以施展你前所未见的强大魔法力量。
剧透 -   :
Although brought to the notice of the wider world by the mages of Aztlan, the ability and practice of drawing magical power from violent actions is not exclusive to their traditions. Many others have their own forms, and unfortunately the knowledge and practice of this method of power continues to draw followers. Not just followers who seek short-term gain, but those who make it their life’s work to perfect the techniques involved in this barbaric ritual. Blood mages and adepts require the mana energy “burst” of a violent sacrifice in order to draw their additional power, so preventing this activity will critically weaken them. Beware a foe that has drawn on this wellspring of power, though; they can wield a level of magical potency that you will not see anywhere else.

虫魔法INSECT MAGIC

那些在黑暗中行动,选择勾结一种称之为虫精魂的异界形体的人,可能是这数者中最古怪的。任何人都只需要简单地在矩阵上搜索“联合兄弟会”(Universal Brotherhood)和“芝加哥隔离区”,便能知道这些东西带来了怎样的毁灭(1)。尽管如此,仍然有人因为那些我之前提到的任何原因——还有其他原因,包括强烈而扭曲的好奇心——选择练习这种形式的魔法,并最终对这些异形实体言听计从。虫精魂需要泛人作为宿主才能继续在我们的位面上存在,而寄生泛人容器的过程通常需要花费好几个小时。因此,虫萨满们通常会找到一个安全的地方筑成“虫巢”,在那里受害者们会被做成培育虫精魂的容器。这些虫巢必须不惜一切代价被发现和毁灭,但是要小心,因为萨满和任何已被召唤来的精魂都会狂热地保卫它。
(1):校注:联合兄弟会是一版的一个于50年代异军突起的宗教组织,在UCAS各地都有分部,成员极广。而后虫精魂通过这个宗教组织大肆寄生人类的新闻遭到曝光,UCAS政府便与阿瑞斯联合剿灭了它。直到三版,联合兄弟会的残党在数次围剿过后,势力再次壮大起来,并直接引起了“虫城事件”——即芝加哥遭虫精魂攻陷的大型恐怖事件,最终甚至逼迫超企动用了战术核武器。时至二十年后的今日,芝加哥依然处在隔离区内。
剧透 -   :
剧透 -   :
Possibly the most bizarre of all those who operate in the dark are the ones who choose to collude with the extraplanar entities called insect spirits. Anyone need simply search for Universal Brotherhood or Chicago Containment Zone on the Matrix to see the kind of destruction this brings. Despite this, there are still those that for any of the reasons I previously mentioned—and others, including a deep and twisted curiosity—choose to practice this form of magic and ultimately do the bidding of these alien entities. Insect spirits require a metahuman host in order to remain anchored on our plane, and the process of inhabiting the metahuman vessel takes many hours. Thus, the insect shaman will find a secure location to form the “hive,” where victims are taken for implantation of the insect spirits. Hives must be found and destroyed at all costs, though beware, as the shaman and any spirits summoned thus far will defend it with fanatical abandon.

祸精魂MALEVOLENT SPIRITS
最后一类威胁来自自由精魂——那些撕毁召唤者的契约,或从未有过契约者的精魂——它们选择停留在此位面,继续伤害他人。我必须声明,许多自由精神要么是通融达理的,要么至少不是公然好斗的;只有少数部分是危险的。然而,就是这小部分危险者,是非常需要避免的。根据他们的需要,这些实体的方式和能力差别很大。影精魂通过阴谋试图从远处操控,这样他们就可以享受负面的情绪能量。魔鬼(shedim,译注:希伯来语中的魔鬼或灵魂)寄生在死者的尸体上,似乎只寻求毁灭一切生命。
剧透 -   :
The final category of threat comes from free spirits— those who have broken the bonds of their summoner, or never had one—who have remained on this plane to do harm. To be clear, many free spirits are either benevolent or at least not overtly aggressive; only a few are out-and-out dangerous. Those that are dangerous, though, are very much to be avoided. The methods and abilities of these entities vary greatly, depending on their needs. Shadow spirits seek to manipulate from afar so they can feast on the negative emotional energy caused by their machinations. Shedim inhabit the bodies of the deceased and seem to seek nothing less than the destruction of all life.

以上只是对你可能遇到的所有东西的一个简短总结。时刻警惕,时刻学习,并且当面对这些黑暗威胁时,记住谨慎比勇气更为重要。
剧透 -   :
This is only a brief summary of what you may encounter. Be watchful, study up, and when it comes to facing any of these dark threats, remember that discretion is the better part of valor.
« 上次编辑: 2023-08-17, 周四 13:16:16 由 阿飘 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-03-20, 周二 12:11:49 »
未知THE UNKNOWN

> 我把这部分留出来,请讨论一下你看到或得到的,在自然界中任何目前没有办法解释的魔法或神秘事物的信息。让我们一起看看,能不能给我们一些启示。
> Glitch
剧透 -   :
> Opening up this section for a discussion on anything magical or mystical in nature that you’ve seen or have some information on that has no current explanation. Let’s see if we can shed some light on it.
> Glitch

> 我来说个有趣的。几个月前我在马来西亚找到了一份工作,我向幽灵发誓,在那里我看到了世界上最奇怪的事情。我在那个国家里为一个相当富有和有才华的人做调查和保镖的工作(当然我不会说是谁)。这个杰出人才(已婚)有一个情人(毫不惊讶)同时怀了孕(哦哟)。在我接受这份工作前不久之前,这个情人发生了一件很奇怪的事。她在丛林中的某个地方度假(那是一个完美隐藏你不想被人看到的情妇的地方),一天早上醒来发现她腹中的婴儿已经死了。看起来就像是什么东西把小家伙的心脏从情人身体内的子宫里吸了出来一样。她的腹部出现了一个小洞(她当时正在睡觉),这与我以前见过的任何事情都不同。当然这种种事件都挺可疑的,但我的老板不可能去寻求合法途径解决问题,否则他得先解释一下这个女人是谁,那个婴儿是怎么到那里的。所以我被叫去调查这件事,看看是不是由什么对手,敲诈者,或是其他之类的东西执行的一次刺杀行动。
> Pistons
剧透 -   :
> I’ve got a good one. I took a job in Malaysia a few months back where I saw the strangest thing in the Awakened world, I swear to ghost. I was working for a fairly wealthy and prominent person in the country (I won’t say who, of course), doing an investigation and counter-hit job. It seems this prominent (married) man had a mistress (no surprise) who was also pregnant (oops). Shortly before I took the job, something very strange happened to this mistress. She was out in the jungle at some out-of-theway resort (perfect place to stash a mistress you don’t want found), and one morning woke up to find that her unborn baby was dead. What was most unusual was the way the baby died. It looked like something sucked the little bugger’s heart right out of the womb. Right out of the body. There was a small puncture mark on her belly (she was sleeping at the time) unlike anything I had ever seen. Of course this was considered suspicious, but my employer couldn’t go to any legit authorities, otherwise he’d have to explain who this woman was and how that baby got there in the first place. So I get called to look into the matter and find out if it was a hit by a rival, blackmailer, or what.
> Pistons

> 在很多层面上来看这都挺奇怪的。首先,死亡的方法确实非常不寻常,这点确信无疑。但是其次,孩子在任何通讯或是声明出现之前就遭杀死,这丝毫不合乎常理。如果有人知道这个家伙的私生子,想用私生子对付他,他们最不想做的就是杀了他。
> Haze
剧透 -   :
> That’s odd on a couple different levels. First, the method of death is highly unusual, that’s a given. But second, the fact that the child was killed before any sort of communication or notification doesn’t make any sense. If someone found out about this guy’s bastard child and wanted to use it against him, the last thing they’d do is kill it.
> Haze

> 也许这只是个错误?他们试图提取血液或DNA样本,然后搞砸了?
> Mihoshi Oni
剧透 -   :
> Maybe it was a mistake? They were trying to extract a blood or DNA sample and screwed up?
> Mihoshi Oni

> 那这他妈得是他们一生中最大的失败了。
> Haze
剧透 -   :
> That would be the fuck-up of a lifetime.
> Haze

> 不,这不是个错误。尸检的医生们非常清楚,心脏的切除是早有预谋的。大量的血液也被同时抽离了。
> Pistons
剧透 -   :
> No, there was no mistake. The doctors were very clear that the removal of the heart was very intentional. A lot of blood was pulled out as well.
> Pistons

> 和仪式巫术有关?
> Ethernaut
剧透 -   :
> Something to do with ritual sorcery?
> Ethernaut

> 我花钱去请的法师说有一个奇怪的魔法印记,他们无法识别,所以我开始考虑是魔法作祟了。我跳过所有死胡同,找到了最有力的部分。当我向一个老巫婆巫医描述这件事时,终于得到了一个线索。她提出一个想法,去丛林里的其他一些小村庄,看看是否有其他妇女的婴儿被吃掉。结果证明她是对的——真的有类似的情况出现。
> Pistons
剧透 -   :
> The mages I paid to look into it said there was a strange magical signature they couldn’t identify, so I started thinking about magic. I’ll skip all the dead ends I looked into and get right to the good stuff. I finally got a lead when I described the case to this old-school witch doctor woman. She had the idea to check some of the other little villages out in the jungle to see if any other women had their babies eaten. Turns out she was right—they had.
> Pistons

> 等等,有不止一个婴儿是从他们母亲的子宫里直接被吃掉的?
> Nephrine
剧透 -   :
> Wait, there was more than one case of babies being eaten right out of their mother’s womb?
> Nephrine

> 可悲的是,是的。所以我们决定到一个小村庄里赌一把,那里还有一个怀孕的,孩子还没被吃掉的女人。我们看守了三天,终于在第四个晚上发生了事情。那时我在打瞌睡,几乎快要睡着了,直到我设置在外围的传感器通过我的AR界面发出警告。我派了一架侦察无人机过去,并将传感视觉传输到我的AR上,我看到的东西真是出乎意料:在昏暗的月光下大步走着的,是一个赤裸的、屁股丑陋的老女人。正当我想知道到底发生了什么事时,她从她的后背伸出一对蝠翼来,然后——我没他妈骗你——她的躯干和双腿他妈的分开了!接着她就飞走了。好吧,我被吓得不知所措,直到我看到了另一个传感器在我的AR里又报了警——那是一个在孕妇卧室里的内部运动传感器——我这才抓起我的枪,把屁股挪进屋子里去干活了。
> Pistons
剧透 -   :
> Sadly, yes. So we’re staking out this village that has a pregnant woman who hasn’t had her baby eaten yet. We watch the place for three days, but the night of the fourth something finally happens. I’m dozing, almost asleep, when my AR flashes a warning from a perimeter sensor I’d set up. I send over a surveillance drone to the location and bring the visual feed up in my AR. I was not expecting to see what I saw. There, striding in the dim moonlight, is a naked, butt-ugly old woman. Just as I’m wondering what the hell is going on she sprouts bat wings from her back and—I shit you not—her torso fucking rips off of her legs and flies off. Well, I’m still in shock from what I saw when another sensor alarm goes off in my AR—this one for the inner-most motion sensor in the bedroom of the pregnant woman. So I grab my guns and haul ass into the house.
> Pistons

> 这不像任何我听说过的精魂或超生物,而且,我知道的还挺不少。
> Axis Mundi
剧透 -   :
> That’s unlike any spirit or critter I’ve ever heard of, and I know quite a few.
> Axis Mundi

> 一旦进入到房屋内部,我便有机会更好地观察一下这东西的上半部份。就像我说的那样,它有着蝙蝠的翅膀,邪恶的爪子和一条又长又薄的蛇舌。我没有等半天,试图和这个东西谈谈话或者做些别的什么事儿:我即刻就把枪调转到全自动模式,然后开始喂它吃子弹。问题是,我好像并没有真的伤害到它,而且我不得不翻滚躲开好几下那对爪子的凶恶攻击。 此时巫医出现了,她施展巫术将那东西赶跑。她马上问我是否看到了它的腿。幸好我的无人机还在它飞走的地方跟踪着那双腿,所以我们开始朝着那个地方全速前进。
> Pistons
剧透 -   :
> Once inside I get a better look at the top half of the thing. Like I said, it had bat wings, wicked claws, and a long, thin snake tongue. I didn’t wait around to engage this thing in conversation or anything, I just flipped to full auto started putting bullets into it. Thing is, I didn’t really seem to be hurting it, and I had to roll away from a couple nasty swipes from those claws. Once the witch doctor showed up and starting slinging mojo, the thing buggered off. Right away she asks me if I’ve seen its legs. Good thing my drone was still tracking them back where it left them, so we hoofed it over there as quick as we could.
> Pistons

> 它的腿还在到处乱走?奇葩。
> /dev/grrl
剧透 -   :
> Its legs were still walking around and shit? Freaky.
> /dev/grrl

> 是的,所以我们去追踪那条腿了。巫婆告诉我当她解决它的腿时,要我阻止它的上半部分接近。接着,她开始研磨一些特殊的魔法粉末(或者随便什么乱七八糟的狗屎),将其抹在两条腿“开放”的顶端。就在此时,那上半身像只地狱大蝙蝠一样冲了出来(这句话是字面意思!)。我长话短说,这是一场激烈的战斗,生平罕见。我和医生都被抓得不轻, 在我们仍在剧烈流血的时候, 她突然说她已经完工了, 并随之开始掉头逃跑。直到她为我们包扎伤口的时候,我才停下来问问题。她说她在腿上擦的特殊盐会防止这东西重新接回去,它一到天亮就会死掉。她第二天去检查了,但我已经给我的老板找到了答案,我也受够了这个该死的鬼地方,所以我决定就此离开。
> Pistons
剧透 -   :
> Yeah, so we track down the legs. Witch woman tells me to keep its top half away while she tackles its legs and starts grinding some special magic powder or some shit into the “open” top end of them. That’s when the top half comes at us like a bat out of hell, literally. I’ll shorten things up to say that was one hell of a fight, and I’ve been in more than a few in my life. Both me and the doc got raked and were bleeding something fierce when she suddenly said she was done and ran for the hills. I didn’t stop to ask questions until later, while she was dressing our wounds. She said the special salt she rubbed on the legs would prevent the thing from reattaching and it would be dead by morning. She went to go check the next day, but I had an answer for my employer, and enough of that hellhole, so I left.
> Pistons

> 我听说过一些零散的传说,这是一个马纳南加尔(Manananggal,译注:菲律宾吸血鬼)。我多么希望它们不是真的。残念。
> Lei Kung
剧透 -   :
> I have heard scattered legends of such a thing, a manananggal. I had cautiously hoped they were not real. Pity.
> Lei Kung

> 我还有一个奇怪的故事。我有个好友,他是一个正牌倒霉鬼,一个真正的“可爱的失败者”。他是个不错的家伙,但似乎从来没有走过运,你明白吗?
> Turbo Bunny
剧透 -   :
> I’ve got another strange one. I have this chummer who was always a down-on-his-luck kind of guy, a real “lovable loser.” Great guy, but just never seemed to catch a break, you know?
> Turbo Bunny

> 听起来就像我姐夫,只是我姐夫并不可爱。
> Rigger X
剧透 -   :
> That sounds just like my brother-in-law, only without the lovable part.
> Rigger X

> 好吧,总之大概六个月之前,他的运气忽然一下就变好了。那些他通常都会出差错的鬼事,忽然就迅速好转起来,各种事情开始魔法般地如他所愿。一开始这看起来就像狗屎运,随机的好运气。就好像他终于走了会运似的。
> Turbo Bunny
剧透 -   :
> Anyway, about six months ago things suddenly turn around for him. Drek that normally always seemed to go wrong for him, just turned around and things started magically working out. At first it seemed like just dumb luck, random happy chance. Like he was finally catching a few breaks.
> Turbo Bunny

> 这有什么奇怪的?
> Rigger X
剧透 -   :
> What’s weird about that?
> Rigger X

> 这一点都不奇怪,当时我也没多想,我只是为他感到开心。但这不只是暂时性的好运气,他的各种事情都在不断地朝好的方向发展,就这样一刻不停。他做的生意比之前大了不少,他接下的活儿也办得有模有样,他泡到的妞更是多得要命。
> Turbo Bunny
剧透 -   :
> Nothing, and I didn’t think anything of it at the time. I was happy for him. But it wasn’t just a temporary run of good luck. Things kept going good for him, on and on and on. He was making deals bigger than ever before, pulling jobs like a pro, and scoring chicks like a player.
> Turbo Bunny

> 听起来,他的运气终有好转。我猜,世界的因果报应终于平衡了吧。
> Jimmy No
剧透 -   :
> Sounds like his luck just turned around. Karma of the world just rebalancing itself, I guess.
> Jimmy No

> 我说过了,当时我也没多想。只有在他遭遇不测之后,我才开始考虑起这个问题来。他的好运气开始几个月后,他约我出去吃了次晚餐。我怀疑他想和我上床,但是,随便啦。总之,我们在聊天的时候,他喝的有点太醉了,我开始对他的时来运转评头论足,“宇宙终于让你休息一回啦”,之类的谈话。总之,他对我的回答,是我听他说过的,最他妈奇怪的事情:“去他娘的宇宙,我自己用交易换来了我的好运。”
> Turbo Bunny
剧透 -   :
> As I said, I didn’t think much of it at the time. It’s only after what happened to him in the end that I’m starting to question things now. A few months into his run of good luck, he took me out for dinner. I suspect he was trying to get me into bed, but whatever. Anyway, while we’re chatting and he’s more than a little drunk, I make some comment about his luck finally turning around, universe giving him a break or something like that. Anyway, in response he says the strangest fucking thing I’ve ever heard him say, “Fuck the universe, I made a deal for my luck.”
> Turbo Bunny

> 什么样的交易?
> Ethernaut
剧透 -   :
> What kind of deal?
> Ethernaut

> 那也是我问他的问题之一!所以,我问完他之后,他开始和我大谈起这样一个故事来:他在一天夜里,去了后山森林里登山,准备寻找大量试剂矿藏发家致富。当他在瞎晃悠的时候,他忽然走到了这样一个地方:此地的魔法满得几乎要溢出来。在这个地方,有一些他从未见过,我也从没听说过的生物正在闲庭兴步。他没法和我具体描述它们的样子,他只告诉我它们很小,看起来有个泛人类的大致形状,但是看起来“很是朦胧”。任何聪明人都会在森林里看到自己从未见过的东西时立马离开,但是,由于我的朋友是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜蛋,他就这样走上前去,开始和那些东西攀谈起来。我猜,他一定是想从它们身上赚几个新元,或是干些别的蠢事吧。
> Turbo Bunny
剧透 -   :
> That was my question too, so I asked him. He goes on to tell me this story about how he was out hiking in the back woods one night on one of his excursions for a big score of reagents. While he’s out he comes to a place that seems like it’s busting at the seams with magic. Wandering around in this place are some creatures that he’s never seen before, and I’ve never heard of. He could never really tell me what they looked like, just that they were very small, look vaguely metahuman shaped, but appeared “hazy,” almost like they weren’t really there. Any smart person would walk away from some strange thing in the woods they’ve never seen before, but my friend being the dumb screw-up that he is, walks right up and starts talking to the things. I guess he was still looking to make a nuyen from them or some shit.
> Turbo Bunny

> 关于这个觉醒世界,我们仍有无数未知之事。保持警惕永远是最好选择。
> Axis Mundi
剧透 -   :
> There are still a great many things we do not know about this Awakened world. It is always best to be cautious.
> Axis Mundi

> 是啊,唔,我的那个朋友在出谋划策方面的能力不是非常出众。总之呢,他告诉我他和那些“发光的小东西”(他是这么称呼它们的)谈了谈,而它们向他开出了一笔生意。我再说一次,那位老兄不算是个思维敏捷的家伙,所以他就这么同意了!他答应为它们做事:在森林的另一块地方种植一些特殊的种子,他说,这算不上什么大事。在那之后,他的好运气就来了。
> Turbo Bunny
剧透 -   :
> Yeah, well, my friend wasn’t exactly known for his good decision-making. Anyway, he tells me that he talked with the “little glowing things” (as he called them) and they offered him a deal. He does some stuff for them, and they turn his life around—make things better for him. Again, my chummer not being the sharpest blade on a street sam, he agrees to the deal. He does what they ask: plant some special seed in a different part of the forest, he said. No big deal. That’s when things started to turn around for him.
> Turbo Bunny

> 我以前听过此种浮士德式的交易——它们一开始要求的事情往往很小很容易,但最终,事情永不可能如此简单。(校注:浮士德式交易,指那些短时间内看起来有利可图,但长期下去却会导致重大亏损的合约)
> Ethernaut
剧透 -   :
> I’ve heard of such Faustian deals before—they always start small. Simple. They never end that way.
> Ethernaut

> 所以呢,他的生活就此开始抬头。他唯一要做的就是走进森林,然后做好它们要求的一切事情,他还觉得自己押中了人生中最大的宝贝。等到他讲完故事,他已经喝了个酩酊大醉,看得出自己没法睡我,于是转身回家。第二天,他给我打了个电话(那时他正处于严重宿醉中),他听起来吓得都要尿裤子了。他一遍又一遍地告诉我,他不应该朝我透露关于“它们”的信息,他告诉我我应该忘记他说过的一切事情,要我发誓不告诉任何人。没问题啊。在那之后,我有几周都没再见到他。
> Turbo Bunny
剧透 -   :
> So, life starts looking up for him. He just goes into the forest and does whatever they say. He figured he’d hit the jackpot of a lifetime. By this time in the evening he was way past piss drunk and could see he wasn’t going to get a lay out of me, so he headed home. He called me (royally hung over) the next day, and he sounded like his was pissing his pants. He just kept saying over and over that he should never have told me about “them,” that I should forget I heard anything he said. Made me swear not to tell anyone. Null sweat. Then I didn’t hear from him for a couple of weeks.
> Turbo Bunny

> 我觉得我能猜出这个故事的后继情节:是不是有一天命运女神忽然不听话了?
> Clockwork
剧透 -   :
> I think I can see where this one’s going. One day fortune stopped being his bitch?
> Clockwork

> 有一天晚上半夜时分,他忽然出现在我的家门口。他看起来糟透了,闻起来更糟,而且他又喝了个烂醉。他一面抹着眼泪一面告诉我,“它们”要求的事情开始变的越发困难,越发恶毒起来。那些事情变得不在简单:都是大事情,都是很难做成的事情。现在他受够了。昨夜它们要求他放火烧死整整一房子的小孩,他不肯照办,想要退出。它们告诉他,他无法退出,如果他不立刻服从,后果会很严重。
> Turbo Bunny
剧透 -   :
> One night he shows up at my door in the middle of the night and he looks like hell and smells worse, drunk again. Through his tears he tells me that what “they” have been asking for has gotten harder, worse. It’s not simple anymore, it’s big stuff. Tough stuff. Now he’s had enough. Last night they told him to set fire to a house full of kids. He wouldn’t do it, he wanted out of the deal. They told him he couldn’t get out of the deal, and if he didn’t do what they wanted there’d be consequences.
> Turbo Bunny

> 提心吊胆等待的谜底终于揭晓。世界上没有免费的午餐!
> Clockwork
剧透 -   :
> The other shoe drops. No such thing as a free lunch!
> Clockwork

> 别这么傲慢行吗——这可是我的好朋友。他说话算话,开始试着停下这一切,但打他一开始,他的运气就开始变糟。真的,糟透了。我还以为他之前的运气够坏啦,可那和这比起来根本算不上什么。忽然一下子,他就养成了大量使用芯片的习惯——他之前可从没碰过这些玩意儿;他夜不能寐;他站在大庭广众之下会突然恐慌症发作;联络人不肯和他说话;他之前吃过一百万次都没事的东西,现在他吃了能过敏性休克。几天前他刚出院,就被一辆失控的自动出租车碾死在轮下。“自驾系统故障”,公司是这么说的,那是一场令人心碎的意外。是意外就有鬼了,我知道罪魁祸首是谁。如果我找到这些“发光的小东西”,我可要好好找它们算算账。
> Turbo Bunny
剧透 -   :
> Try not to be so cavalier—this is a good friend we’re talking about. True to his word, he tried to stop, but that’s when things started going bad. Real bad. I thought he had bad luck before, but that was nothing compared to this. All kinds of crazy, random bad shit started happening to him. He suddenly can’t stop popping chips when he’s never touched them before, he can’t sleep at night, contacts won’t talk to him, he gets panic attacks just being out in public, and he goes into anaphylactic shock from something that he’s eaten a million times before. Few days ago he’s walking out of the hospital and gets pasted by a runaway autocab. “Autopilot malfunction” the company says. Tragic accident. Accident my ass, I know who was behind it. If I ever find those “little glowing things” they’ll have a score to settle with me.
> Turbo Bunny

> 如果有一天,泛人类真能抵抗住与恶魔(不论其形态为何)做交易的诱惑,那一天将会是个伟大的日子。
> Ethernaut
剧透 -   :
> The day metahumanity outgrows its temptation to engage in deals with the devil, whatever shape that devil may take, will be a remarkable one indeed.
> Ethernaut
« 上次编辑: 2023-08-17, 周四 13:17:04 由 阿飘 »