作者 主题: 【HS】 超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS P52~77  (阅读 46144 次)

副标题: 校对: Bellicose

离线 失语

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 971
  • 苹果币: 2
Re: 【HS】 超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS P52+
« 回帖 #30 于: 2019-04-15, 周一 13:53:25 »
引用

次等鹏鸟ROC, LESSER
(中性属,鹏鸟种)
地形:沿海地区
饮食:食肉动物
活动:白天(夜间狩猎)
侵略指数:2.6/7.8
长/高:2.0 m(6.0 m翼展)
质量:34.6 kg

剧透 -   :
(DIAMEDIA ROC)
Terrain: Coastal Regions
Diet: Carnivore
Activity: Diurnal (Nocturnal hunter)
Aggro Index: 2.6/7.8
Length/Height: 2.0 m (6.0 m wingspan)
Mass: 34.6 kg

我对次等鹏鸟的研究始于一次常规狂奔。我们当时在一个我不愿透露名字的地方沿海作业,而我们的装配工正不断地丢失他的无人机。我们回放了录像,数次看到了羽毛,所以我替换了部分工作,开始监视他的无人机。当我第一次看到这些巨大的海鸥时,我以为它们足足有一公里远,结果发现它们比我想象的要大得多。(校注:催化剂又傻逼了,如果鹏鸟比海鸥大得多,作者应该认为这些鸟很近,然后才发现它们离得一公里,而不是一开始就认为这些鸟离得一公里)
剧透 -   :
My research into the lesser roc started during a regular run. We were operating along the coast of a place I won’t name, and our rigger kept losing his drones. We ran back footage and caught a glimpse of feathers a few times, so I switched up part of my work and started monitoring his drones. Caught my first good look at these giant seagulls when I thought they were a solid klick off only to realize they were a lot bigger than I expected.

有了这第一次,我便在海岸上多呆了几个月,看着这些家伙对那些要么飞得离它们的筑巢地太近,要么只是在它们外出觅食时穿过它们的狩猎场的无人机造成破坏。次等鹏鸟没有像它的祖先信天翁那样有蹼脚,因为鹏鸟于空中滑翔,就像猛禽一样攻击,而不是在捕猎时落在水里或潜入水面以下。
剧透 -   :
After that first time I spent a few extra months along the coast and watched these things wreak havoc on drones that flew either too close to their nesting grounds or just passed through their hunting grounds while they were out on the prowl. The lesser roc doesn’t have the webbed feet like its progenitor, the albatross, as the roc spends its time gliding high in the sky and attacking as a bird of prey rather than landing in the water or diving below the surface while hunting.

引用
> 这些年来,我已经失去了数百架无人机,我试图找到保护它们的方法。这些东西滑行得非常高,你在雷达上没法扫描到它们,而且它们的探测信号足够低,它们会迅速进入加速俯冲的状态,这意味着你没有足够的时间来侦测到它们,很快就会……砰!
> 凯恩
剧透 -   :
> I’ve lost hundreds of drones to these things over the years, and I’ve tried to work out ways to keep them protected. These things glide so high up you don’t scan them on radar and they’ve got low enough detection sigs and come in so fast when they dive bomb, meaning you don’t have a chance to pick them up before … BOOM!
> Kane

> 这甚至是沿海城市的问题,而不仅仅是乡村多岩海岸的问题。它们永远在城市热岛产生的温跃层上滑行,俯冲到附近任何它们能飞到的物体上。
> 测探仪(Sounder)
剧透 -   :
> These are even a problem over coastal cities, and not just over rural rocky coasts. They glide perpetually on the thermocline created by the city’s heat and dive down on anything that flies up near them.
> Sounder

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:8+1D6
移动速度:×1/×2/+1(x1/x5/+2 飞行)
CM:8/9
界限:物理6,精神4,社交4
护甲:-
技能:飞行7,侦查5,徒手格斗6
能力:俯冲攻击*,强化感官(低光视觉,视觉放大),免疫(病原体,毒素),天生武器(爪:DV 4P,AP-2)
弱点:脆弱(2)
剧透 -   :
B A R S W L I C EDG ESS M
4 5 4 4 2 2 4 1 1 6 3
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x1/x2/+1 (x2/x5/+2 Flight)
Condition Monitor 8/9
Limits Physical 6, Mental 4, Social 4
Armor —
Skills Flight 7, Perception 5, Unarmed Combat 6
Powers Dive Attack, Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision, Vision Magnification), Immunity (Pathogens, Toxins), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 4P, AP –2),
Weaknesses Fragile (2)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:25:33 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #31 于: 2019-04-15, 周一 13:56:35 »
引用

暗影猎犬SHADOWHOUND
(犬属,阴影种)
地形:森林/城市
活动:夜间
侵略指数:7.7
长/高:1.2 m
质量:60 kg

剧透 -   :
(CANIS UMBRAE)
Terrain: Forest/Urban
Activity: Nocturnal
Aggro Index: 7.7
Length/Height: 1.2 m
Mass: 60 kg

向荒芜城市地区扩张引起了人们对暗影猎犬研究的大量关注,其主要集中在生理学和社会文化领域。暗影猎犬通常在森林地区活动,以鹿、兔子和其他普通动物为食,现在它们已经扩张到城市地区,并将它们的食物选择延伸到狗、猫、老鼠和其他城市物种,包括泛人类。虽然袭击事件频发,但暗影猎犬所进入的区域充满了的是社会所抛弃的人,而对他们的袭击没有产生任何报道。
剧透 -   :
Expansion into desolate urban areas has drawn a large volume of attention to shadowhound research, mostly in the areas of physiology and social culture. Normally native to woodland areas where they prey on deer, rabbits, and other mundane creatures, shadowhounds have expanded into urban areas and extended their meal selections to include dogs, cats, rats, and other city species, including metahumans. Attacks occur frequently, though the spots shadowhounds have been moving into are filled with the people society has cast off, and attacks on them are not reported.

暗影猎犬非常类似于几种大型犬种的混合体,尽管它的皮毛是由黑白相间的斑驳混合而成,这是由于它有一层底毛,能够在阴暗的环境中隐藏起来。它们像狼一样进行社交活动,由一只雄性首领领导,并对社群中的雌性享有繁殖权。幼崽受到严密的保护,直到雄性成年并被驱逐出来以形成自己的群体。
剧透 -   :
The shadowhound closely resembles a mix of several large dog species, though its fur is a mottled mix of shifting black and grey that is a result of an undercoat that creates their ability to hide in shadowy environments. They socialize like wolves, with a single male alpha leading a pack and holding breeding rights over the pack’s females. Pups are protected closely until males mature and get pushed out to form their own packs.

暗影猎犬对阳光非常敏感,它们所构筑的洞穴防护严密,便与白天它们在那里休息和社交。为了保护群体和幼崽不受威胁,群体的几名成员轮流负责保持清醒直至黄昏。
剧透 -   :
Shadowhounds are sensitive to sunlight and create dens that are completely protected, where they spend the daylight hours resting and socializing. Several members of the pack rotate the responsibility of staying awake through the evening to protect the pack and pups from threats.

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:8+2D6
移动速度:×2/×6/+3
CM:10/10
界限:物理6,精神4,社交4
护甲:2
技能:侦查5,潜行7,追踪5,徒手格斗6
能力:天生护甲(2),强化感官(低光视觉),天生武器(爪:DV 7P,AP-),暗影斗篷,沉默
弱点:过敏(阳光,极度)
剧透 -   :
4 4 4 5 3 2 4 1 1 6 4
Initiative 8 + 2D6
Movement x2/x6/+3
Condition Monitor 10/10
Limits Physical 6, Mental 4, Social 4
Armor 2
Skills Perception 5, Sneaking 7, Tracking 5, Unarmed Combat 6
Powers Armor (2), Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 7P, AP –), Shadow Cloak, Silence
Weaknesses Allergy (Sunlight, Severe)

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #32 于: 2019-04-15, 周一 13:59:37 »
引用

雪蛇SNOW SNAKE
(蛇亚目,嗜雪种)
地形:森林/苔原/城市
活动:白天
侵略指数:3.4
长/高:2.5 m
质量:16.4 kg

剧透 -   :
(OPHIDIA NIPHOPHILIA)
Terrain: Forest/Tundra/Urban
Activity: Diurnal
Aggro Index: 3.4
Length/Height: 2.5 m
Mass: 16.4 kg

我的兴致始于对一条长着毛发的蛇的好奇,但很快就演变成了对这种独特物种的真正讶异。它们比我最初想象的要大得多,在雪地里行走的能力似乎是它们觉醒天性赋予它们的一种天生能力。然而,大量研究表明,它们的能力更多地与它们的利齿有关,而不是与任何魔法有关。它们的毒液不仅含有强大的毒素,而且还含有一种与浓缩防冻剂非常相似的化合物,这种防冻剂能迅速融化冰雪,并迅速稀释到非效力的程度。这也为它们的洞穴提供了非凡的耐用性。
剧透 -   :
My interest here started as pure curiosity at the oddity of a snake with fur, but it quickly grew into a true sense of astonishment at this unique creature. They’re far larger than I originally thought they would be, and their ability to move through snow seemed to be an innate ability granted by their Awakened nature. Extensive study, however, revealed their ability was related more to their bite than to any kind of magic. Their venom contains not only a powerful toxin but also a chemical compound remarkably similar to a concentrated antifreeze that quickly melts ice and snow but dilutes to the point of non-potency quickly. It also provides exceptional durability to their burrows.

雪蛇会花费夏令季节的时间蛰伏以度过这温暖的几个月。这包括城市地区,在那里,人们知道它们会在公园的树下挖洞,或者在建筑物周围的景观中挖洞。雪蛇在芝加哥的前隔离区数量不断攀升。这里的样本是在65年至71年的几年严冬期间迁徙到南方。这些年来,雪蛇的活动范围一直向南延伸,直到圣路易斯,而后被大规模的捕猎活动推到了北方。
剧透 -   :
In warmer climates, snow snakes spend the warmer months in estivation. This includes urban areas, where they have been known to burrow beneath trees in parks or within landscaping around buildings. They have become quite prolific inside the former CZ of Chicago. Specimens here came south during the several years of harsh winters between ’65 and ’71. These years saw the snow snake expand its range as far south as St. Louis before extensive hunting pushed it back north.

雪蛇浑身白净剔透,有一双鲜红眼睛,尽管其外表颇为可怕,实质却没有大的侵略性。如果你被一条雪蛇袭击,你要么不小心踩到了它,让它自觉被困住了,要么你是一个想要抓住雪蛇却不知道如何对付毒蛇的傻逼铁头娃
剧透 -   :
While quite frightening in appearance, with stark white and tiny red eyes, the snow snake is non-aggressive. If you get attacked by a snow snake, you have either accidentally stepped on one and it feels trapped, or you’re a hoophead who’s trying to handle one and don’t know how to handle vipers

引用
> 它们非常聪明,实际上是可训练的。
> 生态(Ecotope)
剧透 -   :
> They’re extremely smart and actually trainable.
> Ecotope

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:9+3D6
移动速度:×1/×2/+1
CM:9/9
界限:物理4,精神3,社交4
技能:侦查4,潜行5,追踪4,徒手格斗5
能力:强化感官(弱光视觉、嗅觉、热成像视觉),免疫(寒冷),天生武器(咬:DV 3P,AP+1),毒液(媒介:注射,起效速度:1分钟,穿透:-1,强度:8,效果:迷惑,恶心,物理伤害)
弱点:脆弱(火)
剧透 -   :
2 7 5 2 2 1 4 1 1 6 3
Initiative 9 + 3D6
Movement x1/x2/+1
Condition Monitor 9/9
Limits Physical 4, Mental 3, Social 4
Armor —
Skills Perception 4, Sneaking 5, Tracking 4, Unarmed Combat 5
Powers Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision, Smell, Thermographic Vision), Immunity (Cold), Natural Weapon (Bite: DV 3P, AP +1), Venom (Vector: Injection, Speed: 1 minute, Penetration: –1, Power: 8, Effect: Disorientation, Nausea, Physical Damage)
Weaknesses Vulnerability (Fire)

离线 失语

• Hero
Re: 【HS】 超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS P52~77
« 回帖 #33 于: 2019-04-17, 周三 12:31:11 »
引用

蛛形兽SPIDER BEAST
(络新妇属,巨型种)
地形:丛林/森林
侵略指数:4.3
长/高:0.52 m
质量:1.2 kg

剧透 -   :
(NEPHILA GIGANTUS)
Terrain: Jungle/Forest
Aggro Index: 4.3
Length/Height: 0.52 m
Mass: 1.2 kg

首先要知道的是,我所包含的半米长体型只是它们的躯干——它们的腿很容易与这个长度相等,这给了蛛形兽一个结实无比的一米半的总长度。虽然它们体型庞大,有八只大黑眼,毛发复盖全身,三厘米长的尖牙,长腿末端有锋利的倒钩,看起来颇为吓人,但其实它们的侵略性非常之低。毕竟,蛛形兽是一个蛛网猎人。它们不会追踪猎物;它们只是设下陷阱,等待猎物落网而开始攻击。它们的钩腿使它们成为优秀的攀登者,它们在树上、小巷、门口和洞穴岩石上结网。它们尤其喜欢把网放在它们看不见的地方。
剧透 -   :
First thing to know about these things is that the half-meter figure I include for length is just their body— their legs easily match that length, giving the spider beast a solid meter and a half of total length. While they’re large and scary-looking with their eight big, black eyes, fur-covered body, three-centimeter-long fangs, and long legs that end in razor-sharp hooks, they’re remarkably non-aggressive. The spider beast is a web hunter, after all. They don’t stalk prey; they lay a trap and then strike once their food is caught. Their hooked legs make them excellent climbers, and they spin their webs across trees, alleys, doorways, and cave rocks. They especially like putting webs in places where they are hard to see.

蛛形兽的网很结实,很容易缠住小型动物,甚至是泛人类。蛛形兽会充分利用猎物被蛛网缠住是那瞬间的恐慌与无助,也因此它们往往能捕猎到更大体型的猎物。它们如闪电般快速,对任何触碰到它们蛛网的生命体都能迅速出击。棍棒,树叶,甚至是小型爆炸物都不能吸引它们去攻击,不过一个装载了小型爆炸物的机械娃娃可以起作用。
剧透 -   :
The webbing of a spider beast is strong and can easily entangle small creatures and even metahumans. Because they often snag larger prey, the spider beast makes the most of their prey’s sudden panic and confusion after encountering a web. They’re lightning fast and pounce quickly on anything animate that touches their web. Sticks, leaves, and even small explosives won’t draw them to attack, though a small explosive attached to a wind-up MechaTroll doll will do the trick.

虽然它们携带的毒液足以杀死弱小的猎物,但大多数大体型猎物都能在第一击咬伤中存活下来。它们无法忍受的是那轻微麻痹,这使得它们的反应减缓到足以让蛛形兽开始用网把它们绑起来。
剧透 -   :
While they carry enough venom to kill small or weak prey, most larger prey can survive the initial bite. What they can’t withstand is the mild paralytic that slows them enough for the spider beast to start binding them up in webbing. 

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:7+3D6
移动速度:×1/×3/+1
CM:9/10
界限:物理4,精神3,社交4
护甲:4
技能:体操4,侦查3,潜行6,徒手格斗3
能力:天生护甲(4),强化感官(触觉),天生武器(爪:DV 3P,AP-),喷射物质(蛛丝),毒液(媒介:注射,起效速度:瞬间,穿透:-4,强度:6,效果:迷惑,物理伤害,恶心,麻痹),墙上行走
剧透 -   :
2 4 4 2 3 1 3 1 1 6 6
Initiative 7 + 3D6
Movement x1/x3/+1
Condition Monitor 9/10
Limits Physical 4, Mental 3, Social 4
Armor 4
Skills Gymnastics 4, Perception 3, Sneaking 6, Unarmed Combat 3
Powers Armor (4), Enhanced Senses (Tactile), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 3P, AP –), Substance Extrusion (Spider Silk), Venom (Vector: Injection, Speed: Instant, Penetration: –4, Power: 6, Effect: Disorientation, Physical Damage, Nausea, Paralysis), Wall Walking

« 上次编辑: 2019-04-21, 周日 16:52:52 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #34 于: 2019-04-17, 周三 12:33:56 »
引用

高等雷鸟THUNDERBIRD, GREATER
(雷鸟属,彩丽种)
地形:山地
侵略指数:6.8
长/高:3.2 m(10.2 m 翼展)
质量:100 kg

剧透 -   :
(AVESFULMEN SPLENDIDUS)
Terrain: Mountains
Aggro Index: 6.8
Length/Height: 3.2 m (10.2 m wingspan)
Mass: 100 kg

研究一种鸟类会带来一定的乐趣和挑战。对于像高等雷鸟这样的生物而言尤其如此。这一物种只有在下次觅食时才会来到海拔较低的地方,它们通常把猎物带回来将其坠落于地直至死亡。我花了很多心思——也花了不少新円——才得以让自己保持在空中移动自如,既能看到这些巨型金雕,又能避免成为它们的盘中餐。
剧透 -   :
There is a certain entertainment and challenge that comes with researching an avian species. This is especially true of something like the greater thunderbird. This species only comes to lower altitudes when picking up its next meal, usually to bring it back up and then drop it to its death. It took a lot of creativity—and no small amount of nuyen—to keep myself in the air and mobile enough to both watch and avoid being a meal for these giant golden eagles.

高等雷鸟常是孤独的猎人,只在交配期间与其他雷鸟汇聚在一起。这些鸟类是极具毁灭性的猎手,它们在攻击时会融合它们的超自然能力,使得它们可以击落大型,甚至是防护良好的飞机。一只高等雷鸟可以利用它的闪电投射引起雪崩,把冰和岩石砸向猎物群上。雷鸟的鸟群会反复攻击,从根本上改变一座山的地貌。
剧透 -   :
The greater thunderbird is usually a solo hunter, but during mating and some other times, flocks of these critters will come together. These flocks are devastating hunters, as they combine their paranatural capabilities when they attack and can bring down large, even well-shielded, aircraft. A single greater thunderbird can use its electrical projection to cause an avalanche and bring down ice and rock onto an entire herd of prey. A flock of them can make repeated strikes and actually change the face of a mountain.

高等雷鸟是食腐动物和捕猎者,它们会毫无畏惧地攻击和熊一样大的猎物。它们往往先进行一两次电击击晕猎物,然后再进行猎杀,们快速上升到50米高度左右,然后将猎物扔下,使其以更快的速度撞到地面上。如有必要,它们会重复升降这个步骤。在这空旷的天空中,这一捕猎过程包含了:在飞行过程中快速利用电击攻击,然后在它们坠落时抓住并撕咬几下。然后,这些尸骸要么被扔到鸟巢,供成年鸟照顾的幼鸟,要么被扔到它们的食库中。高等雷鸟的食库位于高海拔地区,它们会在那里留下额外的食物。寒冷的天气会把肉保存起来,以备不时之需,或者在高等雷鸟忙于抚养幼鸟,无暇捕猎时方便食用。存放有超过1000公斤肉的食库已被发现。
剧透 -   :
Greater thunderbirds are scavengers and hunters, attacking prey as large as bears with little fear. They tend to stun their prey first with an electrical attack or two before going in for the kill, which usually involves a quick elevation to fifty meters or so and then an even more rapid drop to the ground. Lift, drop, repeat if necessary. In the open sky, the process involves a quick stunning electrical strike in flight followed by snagging them as they fall and a few rending bites. The remains are then either dropped at the nest for any fledglings the adult may be caring for or dropped off at their coffers. The coffers for the greater thunderbirds are locations at high altitudes where they leave extra food. The cold preserves the meat for use when times are lean or the greater thunderbird is too busy rearing young to hunt. Coffers with an excess of one thousand kilos of meat have been discovered.

成年的高等雷鸟不仅有能力施展自己的闪电投射,而且还能操纵当地的天气,以收集带电的云,从而产生更猛烈的闪电风暴。这种能力很少用于任何攻击方式,而是作为防御手段时食用,高等雷鸟希望以此方法逃避追击。
剧透 -   :
Adult greater thunderbirds possess the ability to not only create their own electrical projection but also manipulate local meteorology in order to gather charged clouds that create violent electrical storms. This ability is rarely used in any offensive manner, but rather as a defensive shield when the greater thunderbird wishes to evade pursuit.

引用
> 落基山脉的雷鸟群会利用这种天气控制能力来驱赶和恐吓牛群,使其处于雪崩袭击的位置。山中也有流言说,这些家伙会用风暴包围一整个小镇,将人困在其中,并把周围区域的猎物吃个干净。
> 宝石(Stone)
剧透 -   :
> Flocks of greater thunderbirds in the Rockies will use this weather controlling ability to herd and scare cattle into position for an avalanche attack. Rumors in the mountains also tell about these things surrounding a town with storms to keep the people in while picking the surrounding area clean of prey.
> Stone

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:11+1D6
移动速度:x1/x2/+1(x2/×4/+1 飞行)
界限:物理9,精神4,社交4
技能:星界战斗5,异种远程武器:闪电5,飞行5,侦查6,徒手战斗5
能力:双重性质,元素攻击(电),强化感官(低光视觉),天生武器(爪:DV 10P,AP-4),天气控制(风暴)
弱点:脆弱(1)
剧透 -   :
4 3 7 8 3 2 4 1 1 6 6
Initiative 11 + 1D6
Movement x1/x2/+1 (x2/x4/+1 Flight)
Condition Monitor 9/10
Limits Physical 9, Mental 4, Social 4
Armor —
Skills Astral Combat 5, Exotic Ranged Weapon: Lightning 5, Flight 5, Perception 6, Unarmed Combat 5
Powers Dual Natured, Elemental Attack (Electricity), Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 10P, AP –4), Weather Control (Electrical Storms)
Weaknesses Fragile (1)

« 上次编辑: 2019-10-27, 周日 22:26:38 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #35 于: 2019-04-17, 周三 12:37:01 »
引用

穴居人TROGLODYTE
(猩猩属,石窟种)
地形:地下
饮食:杂食动物
侵略指数:0.2
长/高:1.6 m
质量:45 kg

剧透 -   :
(PAN SPELUNCAE)
Terrain: Underground
Diet: Omnivore
Aggro Index: 0.2
Length/Height: 1.6 m   
Mass: 45 kg

我是超生物学家圈子里少有的几个长时间生活在“角楼”(Turret)穴居人中间的人之一。“角楼”是一座拥有大量废弃矿井的前矿业城镇。我在它们中间发现了一种不同寻常的文化,把前矿井的方方面面融入到它们的日常生活中,复杂得令人吃惊。“角楼”部落与我曾经短暂观察过的其他几个部落有很大的不同,也不同于其他研究人员所提供的关于不同部落的文献。每个部落在其所发展的文化基础上,其统治结构各不相同。其中最聪明的穴居人领导整个部落,而这有利于“角楼”的创造力。而智力的检测通常是通过它们对矿井运营时期遗留下来的技术的使用来衡量。虽然从现代角度来看,这似乎并不复杂,但我们现在正谈论的是觉醒黑猩猩,所以即使是19世纪看似简单的设备对它们来说也很复杂。在同一地区,也存在由最强大、最古老和少数新生部落所统治,这些部落相当混乱,还没有形成一个系统。
剧透 -   :
I am one of the rare few in the parabiologist community to have spent an extended period of time living among the troglodytes of Turret, a former mining town with an extensive series of abandoned mines. The culture I found among them was remarkable, and the incorporation of aspects of the former mine into their daily lives was astonishingly sophisticated. The Turret tribe was quite different from several other tribes I had briefly observed and differed from documentation provided on  various tribes by other researchers. Each tribe differs in hie rarchical structure based on the culture they have developed. The Turrets favor creativity, and the most intelligent among them lead the tribe. Intelligence is usually gauged by their use of the technology left over from the mine’s operational days. While that may not seem sophisticated by modern standings, these are Awakened chimpanzees we are talking about, so even the seemingly simple devices of the 1800s are complex to them. In the same region, there are also tribes governed by the strongest, the eldest, and a few fledgling tribes that are quite chaotic and haven’t developed a system yet.

即使是最复杂老练的结构也仍然对外来者持高度怀疑的态度,无论是它们自己的同类还是泛人类。它们仍然是一个与世隔绝的地下种族,只有在没有月光的夜晚才冒险到地面上来,在夏天的几个月里收集食物。该物种的成员对阳光的敏感度差异很大,许多人甚至无法忍受从月球反射回来的光线。
剧透 -   :
Even the most sophisticated are still highly skeptical of outsiders, both their own kind and metahumans. They remain a reclusive subterranean race that only ventures to the surface on moonless nights to gather food during the summer months. Members of the species vary greatly in their sensitivity to sunlight, with many unable to handle even the light reflected from the moon.

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:7+1D6
移动速度:×2/×4/+1
CM:10/10
界限:物理4,精神4,社交5
技能:棍棒3,体操6,潜行6,投掷武器4,徒手格斗3
能力:遮蔽,强化感官(热像视觉),启智
弱点:过敏(阳光,中度),没文化
剧透 -   :
3 3 4 2 3 2 3 2 1 6 2
Initiative 7 + 1D6
Movement x2/x4/+1
Condition Monitor 10/10
Limits Physical 4, Mental 4, Social 5
Armor —
Skills Clubs 3, Gymnastics 6, Sneaking 6, Throwing Weapons 4, Unarmed Combat 3
Powers Concealment, Enhanced Senses (Thermographic Vision), Sapience
Weaknesses Allergy (Sunlight, Moderate), Uneducated

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #36 于: 2019-04-17, 周三 12:40:32 »
引用

独角兽UNICORN
(独角兽属,确信种)
地形:草原/森林
饮食:草食动物
侵略指数:1.2
长/高:1.52 m
质量:450 kg

剧透 -   :
(UNICORNUS VALIDUS)
Terrain: Grasslands/Forest
Diet: Herbivore
Aggro Index: 1.2
Length/Height: 1.52 m
Mass: 450 kg

当我开始研究北美平原独角兽的时候,我很惊讶地发现我自己正在庆祝周年纪念日,那时我的旅行原计划只有一个月。这些动物非常迷人,它们与凡俗野马之间的动态关系也很值得一看。尽管令人咂舌称奇,但首先引起我兴趣的是那只独角兽,它的皮毛是花斑纹路,而不是传说中那种纯白色。我在别人的研究中读到过这种情况的存在,但从未亲眼目睹过。这种对比给我留下了深刻的印象,我又花了几个月的时间研究北美中部平原上各种各样的野马群,它们的数量群中都存在独角兽。
剧透 -   :
I was surprised to find myself celebrating an anniversary of the start of my study on the unicorns of the North American plains when the trip was originally planned for only a month. The animals were fascinating and their dynamic relationship with mundane wild horses was a sight to behold. Though as amazing as that was, the first thing that caught my interest was the unicorn with the piebald coat rather than the stark white of legend. I had read in others’ research that such things existed but had never witnessed it in person. Something about the contrast struck me, and I spent several additional months studying the various herds of wild horses throughout the central plains of North America that counted unicorns among their number.

独角兽并非皆为马群领袖,但它们总是受到尊敬。独角兽的行为也没有什么不同,它们定期地与其他马交配和互动。当两个有独角兽的马群相遇时,也不会发生任何冲突的迹象,尽管独角兽之间似乎保持着一定的距离。
剧透 -   :
The unicorns were not always the leaders of the herd, but they were always revered. The unicorns acted no different, and they interbred and interacted with the other horses regularly. When herds with unicorns encountered each other, there was no sign of conflict, though the unicorns appeared to keep their distance from each other.

引用
> 尽管独角兽通常被描述为同类的捍卫者,但在我的经历中,事实往往相反。野马是独角兽群的一部分,当威胁出现时,它们常常会牺牲自己的生命来保护独角兽。当威胁直接针对独角兽时尤其如此,例如那些试图寻找独角兽角的奇物贩子。
> 曲棍
剧透 -   :
> Though unicorns are usually depicted as the defenders of their kind, the opposite has been true many times over in my experience. The wild horses that are part of herds containing unicorns will often defend the unicorn at the cost of their own lives when a threat is present. This is especially true when the threat is directly targeting the unicorn, like a talislegger looking for a horn.
> Sticks

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:9+1D6
移动速度:×1/×4/+6
CM:12/10
界限:物理10,精神4,社交8
护甲:4
技能:反制法术8,侦查6,奔跑6,徒手格斗5
能力:天生护甲(4),免疫(病原体),魔法守护,天生武器(角:DV 7P,AP-4),天生武器(踢:DV 10S,AP-)
弱点:过敏(污染物,极度)
注释:+1触及
剧透 -   :
7 5 5 9 4 2 4 6 2 6 5
Initiative 9 + 1D6
Movement x1/x4/+6
Condition Monitor 12/10
Limits Physical 10, Mental 4, Social 8
Armor 4
Skills Counterspelling 8, Perception 6, Running 6, Unarmed Combat 5
Powers Armor (4), Immunity (Pathogens), Magical Guard, Natural Weapon (Horn: DV 7P, AP –4), Natural Weapon (Kick: DV 10S, AP –)
Weaknesses Allergy (Pollutants, Severe)
Note +1 Reach

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #37 于: 2019-04-17, 周三 12:44:42 »
引用

连箭豪猪VOLLEYING PORCUPINES
(豪猪属,射手种)
地形:森林
饮食:草食动物
活动:夜间
侵略指数:1.4
长/高:1.1 m
质量:14 kg

剧透 -   :
(HYSTRIX SAGITTARIUS)
Terrain: Forest
Diet: Herbivore
Activity: Nocturnal
Aggro Index: 1.4
Length/Height: 1.1 m
Mass: 14 kg

我对连箭豪猪的研究很短,而且在越来越多的报道称它们的刺有毒后,我就只关注它们射出刺的能力。我在南欧沿海国家研究的42个样本中,没有一个样本的豪猪刺具有毒素。该研究小组包括12个经常将自己的身体滚入其他动物的粪便中的样本,这种行为很容易导致类似毒素的反应。
剧透 -   :
My study of the volleying porcupine was short and focused solely on their ability to fire their quills after an increasing number of reports that the quills were poisonous. Of the forty-two individuals I studied across the coastal nations of Southern Europe, none had poisonous quills. The group included twelve specimens who regularly rolled their bodies in the fecal matter of other animals, an activity that could easily have caused a reaction similar to a toxin.

一般来说,这些食草动物不具备侵略性,单独行动且没有固定领地。不过在我的研究中,我发现了一个由8个样本组成的小组,其中两个样本都是幼体,它们一起居住在意大利南部一座小别墅附近。它们非常专注保护自己的领地,在我稍微靠近的时候,它们就积极地向我的无人机喷射几好排刺。别墅的主人看起来在他房子周围放了好几块盐。虽然我以前听说过这种手段,但我从未见过这些样本所展示的侵略性和领土行为达到这种程度。当我把无人机带到离盐足够近的地方获取样本时,豪猪们立刻跳了上去。在无人机被撞成碎片之前,化学传感器设法传回了一份报告。住在那栋别墅里的人加了一点化学鸡尾酒,让这种盐容易上瘾。信息显示,它看起来像是古柯叶的衍生物。
剧透 -   :
Generally, these herbivores are non-aggressive, solitary, and non-territorial. Within my research I discovered a small group of eight specimens, two of which were juveniles, that had taken up residency together near a small villa in southern Italy. They were very protective of their territory and actively sprayed and sent several volleys of spines at my drone while I looked a bit closer. It seems the owner of the villa had set up several salt licks around their property. While I had heard of this technique before, I had never seen the level of aggression and territorial behavior these specimens exhibited. When I brought the drone close enough to the salt lick to get a sample, the porcupines immediately jumped on it. The chem sensors managed to send a report back prior to the drone getting smashed to bits. Whoever is living in that villa has added a little chemical cocktail that makes this salt addictive. Looked like a coca leaf derivative, according to the info.

引用
>  让它们上瘾之后继续回来和你讨要更多的盐,之后还可以加进一点使得它们在药效过去之后更加易怒的特殊配料,你就有了一个获得廉价安保的好方法。
> 宝石
剧透 -   :
> Get ’em hooked and keep ’em coming back for more. Plus add in something that makes them a little more irritable when they come down, and you’ve got a great way to retain some inexpensive security.
> Stone

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法
主动性:5+1D6
移动速度:×1/×3/+1
界限:物理3,精神3,社交5
护甲:1
技能:体操5,侦查5,潜行5,徒手格斗4
能力:天生护甲(1),强化感官(低光视觉),天生远程武器(豪猪刺:DV 3P,AP-2),天生武器(咬:DV 2P,AP-),毒性呼吸
弱点:饮食需求(盐)
注释:豪猪刺带有倒钩,将它们拔出会造成3P伤害(无法抵抗),或需要进行逻辑+急救(4)的检定;受污染的豪猪刺附加:毒液(媒介:注射,起效速度:1小时,穿透:-2,(译注:没错它没有强度),效果:迷惑,晕眩伤害,恶心)
剧透 -   :
2 4 2 2 3 1 3 2 2 6 4
Initiative 5 + 1D6
Movement x1/x3/+1
Condition Monitor 9/10
Limits Physical 3, Mental 3, Social 5
Armor 1
Skills Gymnastics 5, Perception 5, Sneaking 5, Unarmed Combat 4
Powers Armor (1), Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision), Natural Ranged Weapon (Quills: DV 3P, AP –2), Natural Weapon (Bite: DV 2P, AP –), Noxious Breath
Weaknesses Dietary Requirement (Salt)
Note Quills are barbed, and pulling them out inflicts 3P (unresisted) or requires a Logic + First Aid (4) Test; Dirty Quills add: Venom (Vector: Injection, Speed:1 hour, Penetration: –2, Effect: Disorientation, Nausea, Stun Damage)

« 上次编辑: 2019-04-21, 周日 16:53:21 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #38 于: 2019-04-17, 周三 12:47:34 »
引用

高等狼獾WOLVERINE, GREATER
(狼獾属,诅咒种)
地形:森林
饮食:杂食动物
侵略指数:9.6
长/高:2 m
质量:110 kg

剧透 -   :
(GULO IMPII)
Terrain: Forests
Diet: Omnivore
Aggro Index: 9.6
Length/Height: 2 m
Mass: 110 kg

狼獾以其侵略性而闻名,而高等狼獾主要是根据它不断增长的体型来识别和重新分类,这意味着它的侵略倾向会扩展到体型更大的猎物身上。已知的样本会毫无挑衅地攻击其他危险的超自然生物,包括皮亚斯玛。
剧透 -   :
Wolverines are well-known for their aggressive tendencies, and the greater wolverine is primarily identified and reclassified based on its increased size, which just means its tendencies extend to larger foes. Specimens have been known to attack other dangerous paranormals, including piasma, without provocation.

高等狼獾会攻击它们认为是……嗯……它们会攻击任何东西,千真万确。没有什么能减少他们的侵略性,包括现有的食物,最近的食物,受伤,或数量庞大的群体。我的个人研究表明,尽管这种生物具备高度侵略性,但它在战术上的选择非常聪明,它们会使用各种手段来克服对手的优势,包括隐形、伏击、干扰,甚至以小坑或隐藏在泥土中的凹坑设下诱饵或陷阱来阻止移动这种形式,更甚者可能会摔断脚踝
剧透 -   :
Greater wolverines will attack anything they feel is ... well ... anything, really. Nothing decreases their aggressiveness, including existing food, recent meals, injuries, or superior numbers. My personal research has shown that while this creature is hyper-aggressive, it is tactically intelligent and will use a variety of means in order to overcome its opponents’ advantages, including stealth, ambush, distractions, and even baiting or trap-setting in the form of small pits or hidden divots in the dirt to hinder movement and possibly break an ankle.

引用
> G-诺母清楚他的资料。大多数超生物学家认为高等狼獾只是一个神志不清的杀手,但这些生物其实聪明的很。众所周知,它们会和其他凡俗的狼獾聚集在一起。虽然正常来说它们并非群居动物,但高等狼獾以某种方式与其他狼獾保持一致。
> 生态
剧透 -   :
> G-Nome knows his stuff. Most parabiologists report on the GW as being just a psycho killer, but these things are smart. They have been known to gather other mundane wolverines together. While not normally pack animals, the GW keeps the others in line somehow.
> Ecotope

> 感谢你证实了我的假设。在我观察一只高等狼獾时被它所追赶,那只野兽跑得飞快。现在我意识到我的想法是正确的——数只狼獾在我周围活动。
> G-诺母
剧透 -   :
> Thank you for confirming a hypothesis I was developing. I had been chased by a wolverine while observing a greater, and the beast was moving very quickly. Now I realize I was correct in thinking it was multiple wolverines maneuvering around me.
> G-Nome

引用
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华
主动性:9+2D6
移动速度:×2/×5/+2
CM:12/10
界限:物理8,精神4,社交4
护甲:6
技能:侦查5,潜行4,追踪6,徒手格斗8
能力:动物控制(狼獾),强化感官(嗅觉),天生护甲(6),天生武器(爪:DV 8P,AP-)
弱点:弱化感官(视觉)
剧透 -   :
B A R S W L I C EDG ESS
7 6 5 5 4 2 4 1 1 6
Initiative 9 + 2D6
Movement x2/x5/+2
Condition Monitor 12/10
Limits Physical 8, Mental 4, Social 4
Armor 6
Skills Perception 5, Sneaking 4, Tracking 6, Unarmed Combat 8
Powers Animal Contrl (Woverines, Badgers), Enhanced Senses (Smell), Armor (6), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 8P, AP —)
Weaknesses Reduced Senses (Vision)

离线 sans1227

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 26
  • 苹果币: 0
« 回帖 #39 于: 2021-07-09, 周五 23:58:09 »
大佬,没看到臂跃啊