作者 主题: #401-405台词建议  (阅读 6431 次)

副标题: rt

离线 BobbyLiu

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 4164
  • 苹果币: 0
#401-405台词建议
« 于: 2014-02-23, 周日 01:08:22 »
E:...but it would be much better if you could hold them in those fancy anti-magic cells you got.
E:……但如果你能把他们关进那些豪华的反魔法牢房里,那就更好了。
E:……但如果你能把他们关进那些高端的反魔法牢房里,那就更好了。

Cock A: Cock-a-doodle-doo!
...(Scooby Doo?)
喔喔喔!

Old man: Sir, we've checked three times. There are no magical portals under your bed that lead to an alternate universe where long-running subplots get resolved.
先生,我们都检查三次了,你的床底下根本没有通往平行宇宙、触发隐藏支线的传送门。
先生,我们都检查三次了,你的床底下根本没有传送门会通往所有支线剧情都已经解决的平行宇宙。

Scarred face: Uh, sir...no disrespect intend. Master, but I am not certain I am entirely comfortable with what-
呃,你的——失敬——阁下您的决定,恕我难以苟同……
呃,阁下,我无意冒犯。但您的决定,恕我难以苟同……

Scarred face: My dignity may be at -9hp and bleeding, but I have to draw the line somewhere.
我的尊严大概hp已降到-9,外加出血减益,再不想办法就威信扫地了。
我的尊严大概hp已降到-9,而且还在流血,但毕竟有所为有所不为。

B(in cloak):Look under "Order of the Stick" and mysterious cloaked stranger who is totally NOT a halfling on stilts.
看看登记“Order of the Stick”以及完全不是踩着高跷的半身人的斗篷怪客。
登记的名字是“Order of the Stick以及完全不是踩着高跷的半身人的斗篷怪客”。

You're like, my idol.
你就像,我偶像。
我他妈崇拜死你了。

P7
LS: Come to think of it, there's no need to write their names down in the prison records, either. I don't want anyone knowing that they are even here.
让我想想,也没有必要在监狱的记录上留下他们的名字。我不想让任何人知道他们在这里。
说起来,也没有必要在监狱的记录上留下他们的名字。我不想让任何人知道他们在这里。

P3
LS: Oh? Two words: Your trial.
哦?两个字:你的审判。
哦?四个字:你的审判。

P4
LS: You were found innocent of weakening the fabric of the universe primarily because I went through a lot of trouble to stage a fake trial for the paladins.
LS: Heck, I even went so far as to have the verdict handed down by your own father!
你能得以免于被指控犯下损坏宇宙结构的罪行,主要是因为我在为这些圣武士们表演了一场假的审判上克服了这许多困难。
见鬼,我甚至不得不让你的亲生父亲来搞定这个判决!
你能得以免于犯下损坏宇宙结构的罪行,主要是因为我千辛万苦为这些圣武士们表演了一场假的审判。
见鬼,我甚至不得不让你的亲生父亲来宣布判决!

P5
LS: If you want to have a Lawful-to-Lawful conversation with O-chul about the applicability of the laws of Azure City, be my guest.
如果你想就碧空城法律的适用性和O-chul展开一场守序阵营之间的促膝长谈,尽管不用客气。
如果你想就碧空城法律的适用性和O-chul展开一场守序阵营之间的促膝长谈,不用客气。

P6
LS: Paranoia? I rule a city where I have to fake senility just to avoid being assassinated.
LS: I took improved Paranoia like 5 levels ago.
偏执狂?在我统治的这个城市里,我得装疯卖傻,就为了避免被人刺杀。
我早在大概5级前就点了精通偏执狂了。
疑神疑鬼?在我统治的这个城市里,我得装疯卖傻,就为了避免被人刺杀。
我早在大概5级前就点了精通疑神疑鬼了。

P10
LS: Hey, a pointless promise by a guy who's been dead for decades may not mean much to your or I, but it means a lot to the paladins, so try to remember.
嘿,对你我来说,一个对几十年前的死人许下的不得要领的誓言可能没有太大意义,但对圣武士们来说它意义重大,所以试着给我记住。
嘿,对你我来说,一个几十年前的死人许下的毫无用处的誓言可能没有太大意义,但对圣武士们来说它意义重大,所以试着给我记住。