作者 主题: 【SG】奇物贩子的日常章首故事,P222  (阅读 6460 次)

副标题: 日经迫害对象巨魔殖装街舞的日常

离线 失语

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 971
  • 苹果币: 2
【SG】奇物贩子的日常章首故事,P222
« 于: 2019-07-25, 周四 12:42:41 »

冲锋的皮亚斯玛(译注:超自然动物,一种觉醒棕熊)用它巨大的爪子猛击目标的胸部——那个叫做硬锤的巨魔狂奔者。然而赛博巨魔比觉醒熊移动得要更快,他把身体向右闪避,勉强躲过了这猛烈的一击。银色毛发的熊被自己的惯性偏移到了一个很容易受伤的位置,狂奔者将全身心的力量都施加在斧头上,那斧子顷刻没入愤怒熊的背部。熊痛苦地咆哮着,鲜血溅四溅到任何一处,包括巨魔。皮亚斯玛踉踉跄跄地后退了几步,一两秒钟后,它再次向猎物发起猛攻,锋利的獠牙扎了下来,准备来回摆动起来将那块肉撕成碎片。

“老兄,你确定这是收集毛皮的唯一方法吗?这在我看来有点极端。”硬锤气喘吁吁地说道,当熊向他猛扑过来时,他急忙躲开皮亚斯玛的血盆巨口。

“当然,”站在帐篷里的旁观者平静地回答,“你不擅长用弓。而仅仅是用枪射击野兽就会让火药和金属残渣污染毛皮。从那以后,还想让我对它着迷那就不太可能了。镇静剂和其他药物也是如此。按照奇物联合会的规定,这种动物必须用适当的近战武器杀死,在这种情况下,这就是你挥舞的斧头了。”

“魔法呢?”那个叫银(Silver)的女精灵问道,“我可以很简单地用法术把这只熊打晕,然后对他来说杀掉熊也会变得简单很多。”

“对不起,亲爱的,”奇物贩子回答,“你的星界印记也会对毛皮的两个产生负面影响,这对我来说,存在毁掉标本的潜在性。这必须是一次干净利索的扼杀。如果你想获得报酬,就必须这样做。”

皮亚斯玛再次向巨魔冲去。这一次,皮亚斯玛将它的爪子和血盆大口一并用上,抓住并撕扯硬锤的左肩,将巨魔重重地摔在地上。尽管巨魔的手臂和肩膀上有明显的伤口,但巨魔还是从站在他身上的巨熊的后肢旁侧滚出去,然后爬了起来,血顺着他左臂的护甲流下。

“我很抱歉,那只熊身上没有我能接入的地方。我在这里没什么用。”团队的黑客Megapulse插话道,“对不起,硬锤。”

“这一切很好,但我也不想看到我的好友被杀,”银毫不理会他们的碟客,回答道。几秒钟后,银问道:“好吧,如果我向他的施法呢?硬锤身上的护甲术会出问题吗?”

奇物商人想了几秒钟,“不,我不认为这会把事情搞砸。”

银没有等待进一步的解释或许可,就施了魔法,将巨魔包围在一个蓝色半透明的能量场中,就在熊再次用爪子攻击巨魔的时候,这一次它猛击在巨魔的重心上。

“啊……真他妈疼。”巨魔吼道,一把撑住他的肋骨。很可能其中至少有两根在这次猛烈的打击中断裂了。硬锤又一次站了起来,怒气冲冲朝着皮亚斯玛纵身跃去。巨魔一斧接一斧地砍向银熊,斧刃上沾染的鲜血越来越多。怒不可竭的巨魔一次又一次地向熊挥舞斧头,直到熊倒在锤子的脚下死去。

“这是你他妈要的皮,”硬锤咆哮着,愤怒地扔下奇物贩子的斧头。看着站在约翰逊先生旁边的女精灵,硬锤满脸的苦闷,“先是夏延,然后是那个把我们俩都踢得屁滚尿流的精彩工作,现在又来了这个!你可真有办法替我们挑那些讨厌的工作!我再也不去那些让巨魔受苦的地方了!与人们普遍认为的相反,巨魔并不是意味着要和觉醒熊打一架!”血迹斑斑的巨魔从围观者身边走过,朝他的帐篷走去,在那里他可以包扎他的肩膀,治疗肋骨。硬锤怒视着他的伙计们,低头看了看他撕裂的肩膀,然后又抬头看了看银,“还有,精灵,你欠我一套新护甲。

劇透 -   :
The charging piasma swung its massive claw at the chest of its target—a troll runner called Hammer. Moving faster than the Awakened bear, the cybered troll shifted his body to the right, narrowly avoiding the violent blow. With the silver-haired bear drawn into a vulnerable position by its own inertia, the runner put all his weight behind the swing of his axe, burying it into the back of the enraged bear. The bear roared ferociously in pain as blood splattered everything nearby, including the troll. The piasma staggered backwards, and after a second or two, aggressively charged again at its prey, razor-sharp tusks lowered and ready to swing up and into vulnerable flesh.
“Chummer, are you sure this is the only way to collect this pelt? This seems a bit extreme to me,” gasped Hammer as he scrambled to get out of the way of the piasma’s massive maw as the bear snapped at him.
“Quite sure,” replied the calm voice of the human onlooker, standing just inside the camp. “You’re no good at using bows. And simply shooting the beast using a gun would contaminate the pelt with gunpowder residue and metallic residue. Enchanting with it after that would simply be impossible for me. Same thing goes with tranquilizers and other drugs. This animal must be killed with a properly prepared melee weapon per United Talismonger Association regulations, which in this case is the axe you are wielding.”
“How about magic?” the female elf called Silver asked. “I could simply stun this bear out with a spell, and make this a simple kill for him.”
“I’m sorry, my dear,” the talismonger replied. “Your astral signature could also affect the pelt’s aura negatively, potentially ruining the specimen for me. This needs to be a clean kill. If you want to be paid, this is how it needs to go down.”
The piasma charged once more at the troll. This time, the piasma connected with its claw, ripping into Hammer’s left shoulder with its claw and slamming the troll to the ground. Despite the obvious gash in his arm and shoulder, the troll rolled away from the bear towering over him on its hind legs and scrambled back to his feet with blood trickling liberally down the left arm of his body armor.
“And I’m sorry, there’s nowhere on that bear that I can jack into. So I’m pretty much useless here,” chimed in the team’s hacker, Megapulse. “Sorry, Hammer.”
“That’s all fine and good, but I also don’t want to see my chummer get killed,” Silver replied, simply ignoring their decker. After a few seconds, Silver asked, “Well, what if I were to cast on him? Would an armor spell on Hammer be out of the question?”
The talismonger thought about it for a few seconds. “No, I don’t see how that would screw things up.”
Without waiting for further explanation or permission, Silver cast her spell, enveloping the troll in a blue, translucent energy field, just as the bear swatted the troll again with its paw, this time connecting with the troll’s center mass. The troll once again went skittering along the forest floor, getting a mouthful of dirt in the process. But this time, the claws did not penetrate the troll’s flesh.   
“ARGH … THAT FUCKING HURT,” roared the troll, grabbing at his ribs. It was likely at least a couple of them were broken from the mighty blow. Rising once more to his feet, Hammer swung furiously at the piasma. Swing after swing the troll struck the silver bear, drawing greater amounts of blood on the blade of the axe. Unrelenting, the very pissed-off troll swung his axe at the bear again and again until the bear fell before the Hammer’s feet, dead.
“There’s your fucking pelt,” growled the Hammer, throwing down the talismonger’s axe in rage. Looking at the female elf standing next to Mr. Johnson, Hammer grimaced, “First Cheyenne and that wonderful job that got both of our asses kicked, and now this! You certainly have a way of picking the crappy jobs for us! Never again will I go on one of these excursions where I get mauled! Contrary to popular belief, trolls are not meant to pick fights with Awakened bears!” The blood-stained troll started to move past the onlookers, heading toward his tent where he could patch up his shoulder and attend to his ribs. Glaring down at his chummer, Hammer looked down at his torn up shoulder and then back up to Silver. “And by the way, elf, you owe me a new set of armor.”
« 上次编辑: 2023-08-31, 周四 17:09:11 由 阿飘 »