作者 主题: 【SG】魔法流派MAGICAL TRADITIONS p38~53  (阅读 18733 次)

副标题: 校对: Bellicose

离线 失语

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 971
  • 苹果币: 2
【SG】魔法流派MAGICAL TRADITIONS p38~53
« 于: 2017-12-21, 周四 13:30:51 »
魔法流派
MAGICAL TRADIONS

你信念的骨架
THE BONES OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE
发帖人:鸡米NO
POSTED BY: JIMMY NO

老顽固的经验主义者有且一直存在在你我之间。他们会用生硬的专业术语告诉你什么是“是”,什么是“不是”。现在他们把这种思维方式引入到魔法中,相信它可以被研究、被测量,并与物理学、生物学等其他科学一样可以得出结论。魔法就像是让人讨厌的混沌,不知从何突然冒出来,洒满了整个世界,改变世界的每一个角落,而我们完全无法解释这件事。至少一开始不是。然后,经验主义者介入了,他们开始研究魔法,预测魔法是如何工作,并按他们所说的那样设计公式——使魔法生效的方式。他们构筑魔法模型,研究模型。似乎再一次的,经验主义者获得了完全的胜利。
剧透 -   :
There are, and always will be, stone-cold empiricists among us. They will tell you what is and is not, and they will tell you of it in clear terms. They bring this way of thinking to magic, believing it can be studied, measured, and given the same consistency as physics, biology, and other sciences. Magic was annoyingly chaotic when it returned, seemingly coming out of nowhere, erupting into the world and changing every corner of it, and doing things we could not explain. At least not at first. Then the empiricists stepped in, studied magic, and started being able to make predictions about how magic work, and to design formulae that made magic work in the way they said it would. They built models, and the models held. It seemed that once again, the empiricists reigned triumphant.

或者,他们的胜利可能正如二十世纪的牛顿物理学一般:很快,量子物理学家就开始介入他们的研究,告诉他们预测也是有极限的;如果他们继续前进,没多久就会发现物理学的有些方面不遵循他们建立的模型。因为魔法就是如此。那些无数人投入大量研究工作的模型也只能在有限度的范围内起作用。一个炼金术师的魔法公式在另一个炼金术师手上会顺利,除此之外还有一些相似的流派,如卡巴拉密教,五行,或拜火教。而公式转移到其他流派之上,情况就会变得不稳定。这并不是说魔法不起作用;而是法师有时需要一点额外的时间来对付它们。来自不同流派的公式有时就像在读外语一样。有时更糟——这就像试图把你的思维调整到某种陌生的思维方式,以某种你所不知道的方式去看待一个你根本不了解的世界。还有魔法帐篷的问题。如果魔法帐篷不符合你的流派,那么它根本就不起作用。将其塑形的法力和你用于凭空汲取力量的法力并无不同,但是该设施的设计会令你无法使用它。
剧透 -   :
Or perhaps they reigned as the Newtonians did in the twentieth century, right before the quantum physicists started moving their way into the conversation and telling them that their predictions had their limit, and if they pushed hard enough, they quickly would find aspects of physics that did not work according to their models. Because that’s what happened to magic. The models so many people have poured research into work—to a point. The formula a hermetic mage designs works well for other hermetics, as well as somewhat similar traditions such as Qabbalism, Wuxing, or Zoroastrianism. Transfer it to other traditions and things get shakier. And it’s not that the magic doesn’t work; it’s that the mage sometimes needs a little extra time to get their head around it. A formula from a different tradition is sometimes like reading a foreign language. Sometimes it’s worse—it’s like trying to adjust your mind to some alien mode of thought, to some way of looking at the world that simply isn’t yours. And then there’s the problem of a magical lodge. If a lodge isn’t attuned to your tradition, it simply will not work for you. It was shaped with the same mana you use to draw power out of the air, yet the design of the facility makes it inaccessible to you.

为什么会这样呢?这个问题多年来一直吸引着魔法理论家。它的基本原理很容易理解。人们经常通过他们自己的偏见和先前的理解来解释这个世界。宗教神职人员拥有特殊的治疗能力,或传闻邻里人士中的哪个人会使用特异功能,利用珍稀植物及其他成分施展魔法——所以如果你对这些听闻耳濡目染,自然而然地使你对魔法的理解落入那些轮廓里。相信就是你的魔法。如果你在你所理解的系统范围内行事,做你坚信会有效的事,你就会对自己正在做的事情感觉越来越好。你应该雷厉风行,不要用怀疑来削弱自己。
剧透 -   :
The question of why this is the case has occupied magic theorists for years. The basics of it are simple to understand. People regularly interpret the world through their own biases and pre-existing understandings. So if you grew up hearing, say, about religious clergy who had particular healing powers, or rumors of neighborhood people who used special, rare plants and other ingredients to cast fabulous spells, then it’s only natural for your understanding of magic to fall into those outlines. And beliefs give people confidence. If you are acting within the confines of a system you understand, doing things you firmly believe will work, you feel better about what you’re doing. You’re more likely to act quickly and decisively and to not undermine yourself with doubt.

万事大吉了,但依然有问题尚未解决:什么是魔法所需要的?我们可以有不同的“认知”,我们可能缺乏自信或大胆,但是为什么法力会有不同的反应呢?科学无法解释这一现象。如果你愿意,你可以相信地球是平的,但这并不意味着如果你坐在船上,你会到达世界的边缘,然后马上掉下来。地球不会因为你的“相信”而改变它的原貌。那么该怎么解释魔法呢?
剧透 -   :
That’s all fine and good, but the unresolved question is this: Why does magic care? We can have our varying perceptions, we can have a lack of confidence or be bold, but why would mana react differently? Science doesn’t really work that way. You can believe that the Earth is flat if you want, but that doesn’t mean if you’re on a boat you’re ever going to reach the edge of the world and fall right off. The Earth doesn’t change its shape in response to your beliefs. So why does magic?

在大学研究的伟大流派中,如果你问二十个不同的教授这个问题,你会得到二十个不同的答案。至少有十个会很复杂,复杂到你在他们进行学术解释之前就会逃跑。
我会同你一道快速复习一次这些理论,然后告诉你(剧透警报!):它们都不重要。
剧透 -   :
In the great tradition of university research, if you ask twenty different professors this question, you’ll get twenty different answers. And at least ten of them will be so convoluted that you’ll walk away before the academic is done explaining them. I’ll quickly review the theories before telling you [spoiler alert] why none of them matter.
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-21, 周六 16:09:57 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
Re: 【SG】魔法流派MAGICAL TRADITIONS p38~53
« 回帖 #1 于: 2017-12-22, 周五 14:40:58 »
下面是一些你会在那里(大学教授)发现的流行理论:
剧透 -   :
Here are some of the popular theories you’ll find out there:

引用
•未见存在理论:根据这个观点,法力受到的影响很大一部分来自世界上一个“未见存在”的存在。这可能意味着是精魂,也可能包括自然神或其他能量。它甚至可能是上帝。不管它是谁,“存在”回应你的信仰,给予你可以塑造魔法的恩赐。这里有些疑问,那些不相信高等存在的法师,以及那些几乎与所有的精魂敌对的法师,依然可以控制一些强大法力,但我们现在就把它搁置一边。
剧透 -   :
• The unseen beings theory: According to this one, mana is greatly influenced by unseen beings in the world. This could mean spirits, or it could include nature deities or other forces. It could even be the capital-G God. Whoever it may be, the being responds to your belief and grants you a boon of being able to shape magic. There are issues with this, including the fact that there are mages with no belief in a higher power and an adversarial relationship with pretty much all spirits who still manage to sling some serious mana, but we’ll set that aside for now.

> 你所需要关注的基本答复就是有不同的方式来获取魔法,但忠于“真实”的方式——也就是说,与你最喜爱的神或守护精魂有联系的方式——是一个更好,更纯粹的施展魔法的方式,也不会像其他的低级形式那样玷污你的灵魂。
> 山羊脚(Goat Foot)
剧透 -   :
> The basic riposte to your concern is that there are different ways to access magic, but allegiance to the “true” way— that is, the one that involves your favorite deity or patron spirit—is a better and more pure way to do magic, and does not stain your soul the way the supposedly lesser forms do.
> Goat Foot

引用
•精神-法力联系理论:神经学家知道信仰——任何信仰,不管是对神的信仰,对科学的信仰,还是信仰约翰逊先生真的要付他承诺的东西——会点亮大脑的某一部分。我们都知道魔法连接并且影响着生命。该理论表示当信仰点亮你的大脑时,它会使其更加活跃,而某些特定形式的魔力会对其作出反应,从而使你更容易进行魔法工作。这是一个富有逻辑的漂亮理论,虽然从来没有人能验证这些“特定形式的魔力”之存在。
剧透 -   :
•The mind-mana connection theory: Neurologists know that belief—any belief, whether it’s belief in deity, belief in science, or belief that Mr. Johnson is actually going to pay what he promised—lights up a certain section of the brain. We also know that mana is connected and responds to life. This theory says that when belief lights up your brain, it makes it more lively, and that there are certain strains of mana that respond to that activity, making it easier for you to do your magical work. It’s a logical and elegant enough theory, though no one has ever confirmed the existence of different strains of mana.

引用
•谐波灵光理论:该理论与先前的理论很相似,虽然它有些稍微不同的想法。任何见过灵光的人都会告诉你,情绪在塑造你的灵光方面起着很强的作用。当我们有某种信念的时候,它往往会激起我们强烈的情感反应,进而对我们的灵光形成作用。根据这一理论,你的灵光的颜色和形状使你更容易与不同类型的魔法互动,强烈的信仰会允许特定频率的魔力向你流动。同样,这一切听起来似乎很有道理,但实际证据显示这在根本上是并不存在。
剧透 -   :
•The harmonic aura theory: This one isn’t too far from the previous theory, though it takes a slightly different tack. As anyone who has looked at a person’s aura can tell you, emotions play a strong role in shaping your aura. When we have a certain belief, it tends to evoke a strong emotional response in us, which then plays a role in shaping our aura. According to this theory, the color and shape of your aura makes it easier to interact with different types of mana, and the intensity of your belief allows a channel of mana to flow to you. Again, it all sounds fine and good, but the actual evidence showing this in action does not really exist.

引用
•安慰剂效应:你知道这是要来的,对吧?根据这些——魔法流派之所以运行,是因为人们天生就相信“它们应该运行”。我们认为宇宙就是这样,所以我们走出大气层,看到的就是如此。瞧,我们得到了一个自我实现的预言。我不认为这足以解释我所看到的各种魔法事件,但是,必须得承认,人类的头脑是一个非常伟大的信念机器。
剧透 -   :
•The placebo effect: You knew this was coming, right? According to some, magical traditions work because people innately believe they should work. We think that’s the way the universe should be, so we go out and act like it is. And lo and behold, we get a self-fulfilling prophecy. I don’t think this one does an adequate job of explaining the true variety of magical manifestations I’ve seen out there, but then again the human mind is a remarkably powerful belief machine.

> 最后一个理论可能有弱点,但我认为从广义上说,它是正确的。特别是我看到人们改变流派从而并极大地改变了他们施展魔法的方式,尽管他们声称感觉完全不同,但他们的结果却没有什么真正的差别。大脑告诉你感觉不同,或者它想证明自己的决定,所以它告诉你,你的信仰正在起作用。即使它们不是。
> 冬鹰(Winterhawk)
剧透 -   :
> There may be weaknesses to this last theory, but I think in broad strokes it’s generally accurate. In particular, I’ve seen people switch traditions and greatly change the trappings of how they cast magic with little real difference in their results, even though they claim to feel entirely different. The mind tells you to feel different, or it wants to justify its own decisions, so it tells you that your beliefs are making a difference. Even when they are not. > Winterhawk

> 我理解简单而优雅的理论有足够的吸引力,但是简单和优雅并不一定等于真理。魔法浩瀚无边,凌乱冗杂,毫无秩序可言。它是一切,或是虚无,存在所有之间。我们宁愿接受它惊人的复杂性,也不愿把它化繁为简。
> 多名之人(Man-of-Many-Names)
剧透 -   :
> I understand the appeal of simple, elegant theories, but simplicity and elegance do not necessarily equal truth. Magic is huge, messy, and complicated. It is not any one simple thing. It is everything, nothing, and all points in between. We would do better to embrace its wondrous complexity than attempt to pare it into simplicity. > Man-of-Many-Names

这些都是基本理论。我相信哪一个?我才不在乎。原因如下。
剧透 -   :
So those are the basic theories. Which one do I believe? I don’t really care. Here’s why.

我有一只通讯链,系通阿瓦隆,我喜欢它。它带给我矩阵信息,三维视频,音乐,电话,和其他任何当我想要的时候它都能给我的东西。它是高度可定制的。我可以安排我想要的随时能拿到,而我不想要的能立即消失。AROs的边界上是我朋友定制设计的,基于十三世纪版本的《尚书》(Shangshu)。当它发生错误时——速度上有点滞后,或者偶尔会彻底崩溃——我通常可以通过运行正确实用的程序和运用几年来学到的一些简单技巧来提高它的性能。一旦我让它变回原样,它又是一只我所熟悉的,喜爱的电子巨兽。
剧透 -   :
I have a commlink, a Transys Avalon, and I love it. It brings my the info, the trids, and music, and calls, and the whatever else I want when I want it. It’s highly customizable. I can arrange the parts I need to be easily accessible, and functions I don’t care about to disappear. The borders on the AROs are a custom design by a friend of mine based on thirteenth-century versions of the Shangshu. When the thing has issues—a little lag in speed, or the occasional outright crash—I can usually get it up and functioning again by running the right utility and executing a few simple tricks I’ve learned over the years. Once I have it going again, it returns to being the powerful electronic beast I know and love.

重点在于,虽然我知道通讯链功能,但我完全不知道它是如何工作的。我知道光学设备和二进制代码的一些基本原理,但一旦你过了某个初级阶段,如何将原始二进制代码编写成语言,然后转换成我所看到和交互的对象——对我来说完全是个谜。如果通讯链从核心层崩溃,我完全没办法去修理它。只要核心层在工作,我就能拿它做大事。
剧透 -   :
The thing is, while I know how the commlink functions, I don’t know how it works. I know some basic principles of optical devices and binary codes, but once you get past a certain elementary level, the description of how raw binary code is translated into programming and then translated into objects I see and interact with is a complete mystery to me. If the commlink broke down at a core level, I could do nothing to fix it. As long as that core level is working, though, I can do mighty things

魔法同理。我可能不知道为什么法力会像这样运作,它是如何决定流向这个人而不是另一个人的,或者为什么有些人比其他人更强壮,为什么信仰在塑造魔法中起作用?我只需要知道它是有效的,我可以利用它。只要魔力的核心层持续运作,我就可以访问它,就可以按照我所知道的“协议”来保护我的安全,甚至攻击任何我看不顺眼的家伙。我无需成为技术员,成为一个“终端用户”就足以让我震撼大地。
剧透 -   :
That’s the way it is the magic, but more so. I may not know why mana works the way it does, how it decides to flow to one person and not another, or why some people are stronger than others and why beliefs play a role in shaping mana. All I need to know is that it works, and I can take advantage of it. As long as the core system of mana functions, I can access it and follow the rules I know to get it to keep me safe and smack down anyone who needs smacking. I don’t need to be a technician. An end user is enough for me to make the earth shake.

> 话糙理不糙,但你的类比也有些问题。数字领域的真正主人是完全了解其基础的。你可以用现在的理解去做些大事,但如果出现一个比你更了解的人,那么他会有多大成就呢?当你和他们面对面时会发生什么?
> 伊卡洛斯(Icarus)
剧透 -   :
> There is truth to that, but your analogy also shows the weakness. The true master of the digital domain is the one who fully understands the underpinnings. You may do great things with your current understanding, but how much more could someone who knows more than you accomplish? And what will happen when you come face to face with them? > Icarus

> 这个假设是说魔法的运作可以理解,就像科技的运作方式一样。我表示怀疑。
> 多名之人(Man-of-Many-Names)
剧透 -   :
> That assumes that the workings of magic are understandable in the same ways as the working of technology. I remain unconvinced. > Man-of-Many-Names
« 上次编辑: 2023-08-17, 周四 12:55:02 由 阿飘 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #2 于: 2017-12-22, 周五 15:40:16 »
第六纪流派
TRADITIONS OF THE SIXTH WORLD

第六纪的魔法流派如下所示。在暗影狂奔核心规则书第279页中简述了如何使用流派。下面列出的每一个流派都包括了流派的首选法术和(或)异能。选择这些咒语在游戏机制中没有任何好处;但是玩家可以为他们的角色带来流派的醍醐味。其中还包括了每一种所能召唤的精魂种类以及它们所发挥的特定功能,以及耗竭所需要的属性。特定流派的法师仅能召唤流派列出的精魂,能分配给精魂的任务也会受到限制。将任务分配到流派领域之外,将无法得到精魂的回应。(例如,一个佛教教派法师如果希望气精魂治疗他,是得不到回应的;气精魂在该流派中作为战斗精魂,地精魂才是生命精魂)。下文中还包括每个流派的著名导师,他们可以在游戏中帮助人物在特定流派中前行。注意,当流派中描述为“附身流派”(possession tradition)时,在巫师召唤任意精魂时,精魂的“具象化”(Materialization )能力由“附身”(Possession)能力代替。
剧透 -   :
Common magic traditions of the Sixth World are presented below. The outlines of how to use traditions in Shadowrun are presented on p. 279, SR5. Each tradition presented below includes preferred spells and/or adept powers for that tradition. There are no benefits in game mechanics for choosing those spells; they are there so that players can give their characters the flavor of that tradition. The descriptions also include the type of spirits each tradition uses to perform particular functions, as well as the attributes they use for Drain. Mages of that particular tradition may only summon the spirits listed with the tradition, and they are restricted in the tasks they can assign them. Assigning tasks outside the general area of their tradition will not receive a response from the spirit (for example, a Buddhist mage telling an air spirit to heal him will get no response, as air is a Combat spirit in that tradition, while the Health spirit is earth). Descriptions also include notable teachers in each tradition who can be used in games to help characters advance in a particular tradition. Note that when a tradition is described as a “possession tradition,” replace the spirit power of Materialization in any spirits summoned by conjurers of that tradition with Possession (p. 197).
« 上次编辑: 2018-01-12, 周五 16:43:44 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #3 于: 2017-12-26, 周二 10:31:37 »
阿兹特克流派AZTEC TRADITION

再读一遍标题。上面写着“阿兹特克”(Aztec),不是“血”(Blood)。在暗影社区的许多人头脑中,血魔法和阿兹特科是如此紧密不分彼此。(两者都使用那瓦勒(nahualli)作为他们的祭司)。但阿兹特科使用的魔法与阿兹特克流派并无紧密联系——它只与阿兹特科的一贯行径有紧密联系。
剧透 -   :
Read the title again. It says “Aztec.” Not “Blood.” Blood Magic and Aztechnology are so closely intertwined in the minds of many in the shadows that they are viewed as one in the same (and both use the same term, nahualli, for their priests). But the magic as practiced by Aztechnology is not deeply tied to Aztec traditions—it’s mainly connected to the way Aztechnology likes to function.

但对于了解阿兹特克流派是什么,这还远远不够。阿兹特克流派的核心思想每个人,每一个生命,甚至是每个神明都与他们的兽魂双生共享灵魂的一部分。每一位那瓦勒必须拥有精魂导师(译注:特质),这代表着他们的兽魂双生,这么说吧,那瓦勒和这位“导师”的关系非常复杂。他们并没有试图去效仿他们导师的特点,而是把这些特点融入到他们的魔法中,以此来向导师表达自己的虔诚敬意。
剧透 -   :
But enough about what the Aztec tradition is not. What it is, at the core, is the idea that every living being, even the gods, share a portion of their soul with an animal twin. Every nahualli must have a mentor spirit that represents their animal twin, and their relationship to that mentor is complex. They do not so much try to emulate the traits of their mentor as incorporate those traits in their magic, using the skills of their mentor to compliment their own abilities.

有追随传统阿兹特克道路的传统主义者认为,在使用阿兹特克魔法时,必须戴上精心制作的头饰和华丽的羽毛,但也有人认为你使用的魔力并不会在乎你是个什么样子。对那瓦勒而言,他们与导师的关系,以及导师们通过他们传达的精神才是最重要的。如果一个沉重的头饰能帮助你专注于你的工作,那也很好。如果你能用棒球帽做你想做的事而避免头痛,那就更好了。
剧透 -   :
There are traditionalists following Aztec ways who insist that elaborate headdresses and flowery plumage are the only proper garb for one performing Aztec magic, but they are offset by others who believe the mana you wield does not much care how you look. To them, their relationship with their mentor and the spirits they can channel through them are what matters. If a weighty headdress helps you focus on your work, that’s fine. But if you can do what you need with a baseball cap on while sparing yourself a headache, so much the better.

以前,仪式施法者大部分都被阿兹特克流派所吸引,但近年来走这条路的独立施法者也日渐丰富。这是由于——至少某种程度上——人们的观念中将阿兹特克流派从阿兹特科中分离了出来,并且认定跟随阿兹特克和阿兹特科的其中一者,并不意味着自己就要被束缚在另外一者身旁。这些施法者往往发现当他们越靠近野外,和他们的导师之间的联系就越紧密。他们所引领的艰苦生活,最终也吸引了不少热爱挑战自身的修士。
剧透 -   :
In former times, ritual spellcasters were largely attracted to the Aztec tradition, but recent years have seen a number of individual spellcasters following this path as well. This is due, at least in part, to people separating Aztec from Aztechnology and deciding that following the one did not mean tying yourself in with the other. These spellcasters can often be found in more rural areas as they seek to better commune with their mentor in the wild. The rough life they sometimes lead has ended up being attractive to some adepts as well, who often enjoy a physical challenge.

特莱丽·伊塔卡(Tlalli Ichtaca)生活在阿兹特兰首都特诺奇提特兰城,是一位自学成才的那瓦勒。当她偶然间看到一个矩阵网站上解释了她自学的和传统阿兹特克流派之间的差异后,她认为更古老的方式更具有吸引力。阿兹特科不喜欢轻易放弃自己旗下的人马,所以她很快就明白想要更好地学习就最好快点离开阿兹特兰。她设法逃到丹佛的普韦布洛区,她认为在这里,能很好地躲避阿兹特科的眼线。她建立了一家商店,教授人们她所知的新方式,因为其耐心和幽默感,使她成为家喻户晓的存在。最近,阿兹特科强势回归丹佛,使她的处境变得相当危险,不过至少现在她已经有了一批学生来照看她了。
剧透 -   :
Tlalli Ichtaca was on her way to becoming a nahualli in Tenochtitlan when she stumbled across a Matrix site explaining the differences between what she was learning and older Aztec traditions, and she decided the older ways were much more appealing. Aztechnology does not like to give up on its people easily, though, so she quickly understood that she’d be best serve leaving Aztlan. She managed to escape to the Pueblo section of Denver, where she figured she would be safe from Aztechnology’s prying eyes. She set up shop teaching people her newfound ways, and became known for her patience and good humor. The recent return of Aztechnology to Denver has made her situation more precarious, though at least she now has a cadre of students to watch her back.

引用
阿兹特克流派
    战斗:守卫  
    侦测:火
    生命:植物
    幻象:水
    操纵:兽 
    耗竭:意志+魅力

首选法术
    安抚群体
    吐真术
    共享之眼
    热能球
    止痛术

首选异能
    动物共情
    强化侦察
    自然免疫
    耐温性
剧透 -   :
AZTEC TRADITION
Combat: Guardian
Detection: Fire
Health: Plant
Illusion: Water
Manipulation: Beasts
Drain: Willpower + Charisma

PREFERRED SPELLS
Calm Pack
Compel Truth
Eyes of the Pack
Powerball
Resist Pain

PREFERRED ADEPT POWERS
Animal Empathy
Enhanced Perception
Natural Immunity
Temperature Tolerance
« 上次编辑: 2023-08-17, 周四 12:56:55 由 阿飘 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #4 于: 2017-12-26, 周二 10:34:43 »
黑魔法BLACK MAGIC

对黑魔法感兴趣?先从丢开克罗利(Crowley ,译注:十九世纪末到二十世纪初英国的神秘学者,被称为“世上最邪恶的男人”,著有《法之书》)和拉维(LaVey,译注:二十世纪中叶创立撒旦教的教主,著有《撒旦圣经》)的书开始,加上你的《死灵之书》(译注:洛夫克拉夫特创作的克苏鲁神话中出现的一本虚构魔典),全部丢出窗外。黑魔法不是闹着玩的。它绝非用邪恶来掩盖那些“做你自己”的陈词滥调。也不是吓你一下就跑,让你在晚上掖好被子就能睡得很香的东西。它卑鄙,残酷,专制,它的名声不好,因为它活该如此。
剧透 -   :
Interested in learning Black Magic? Start by taking your books by Crowley and LaVey, along with your fake Necronomicon, and throwing them out the window. Black Magic isn’t messing around. It isn’t dressing up “be yourself” platitudes in trappings of darkness. It’s not there to say “boo” and then go away so you can tuck yourself in at night and sleep soundly. It is mean, brutal, and focused. It has a bad reputation because it deserves it.

黑魔法的关键是将享乐主义与可持续性结合起来。任何白痴都可以弄到一些新星可乐,或者在妓女身上撒几个新円,但那不过是结合了最粗糙野蛮的使用方法罢了。黑魔法不只是实现一种愿望;它驱使人们争先恐后地给予你你所满意的;他们屈服于你的意志,为了取悦你,他们抛弃一切对他们而言非常重要的事物。如果你想象不到能从中得到什么愉悦感,那么你在黑魔法中没有任何价值。黑魔法清楚邪恶不是漫无目的毫无根据的毁灭——是为了满足于自己的快乐和享受,而对他人进行有目的地伤害。
剧透 -   :
The key of Black Magic is to combine hedonism with sustainability. Any idiot can score some novacoke or drop a few nuyen on a prostitute, but that’s bush-league stuff. Black Magic is not just about fulfilling a desire; it’s about the satisfaction of having people line up to give you what you want, of bending them to your will so that they forsake everything they thought was important to them in order please you. If you cannot conceive of the satisfaction that can come from that, you have no place in Black Magic. Black Magic understands that evil is not about random, uncontrolled destruction—it is about the systematic breaking down of others to facilitate your own pleasure and enjoyment.

也许黑魔法最危险的地方就是它有多吸引人。有时习艺者将援引其他宗教或流派的符号象征——恶魔犄角、五芒星,纳粹党徽,共济会之眼——这主要是为了有意激怒他人,也可能是要体现自己在做是非法行当,但别被骗了。黑魔法师很少相信这些符号的魔力。他们最感兴趣的是如何使用这些符号来操纵他人——这才是他们真正感兴趣的领域。
剧透 -   :
Perhaps the most dangerous thing about Black Magic is how appealing it can be. Sometimes practitioners will invoke the symbols from other religions or traditions—demonic horns, pentagrams, swastikas, the Masonic eye—mainly to get a rise out of people, or to convey the perception that they are doing something illicit, but don’t be fooled. Black Magicians put little stock in the magical power of these symbols. They are primarily interested in how they can use those symbols to manipulate others—which is their real area of interest.

黑魔法偶尔也会直接攻击你,但更多的时候它会依赖隐匿的暗示,操纵和破坏,使得习艺者可以缓慢地引导他们的目标往他们所希望的方向去。然后再下毒手。
剧透 -   :
Black Magic can occasionally be in your face, but more often it relies on subtle insinuation, manipulation, and subversion so the practitioner can gently lead their targets where they want them to go. And then lower the spiked fist on them.

黑魔法愿意接受各种习艺者,只要他们愿意全身心地忠于此种处事方式即可。施法者用魔法来支配别人的思想,巫师唤起精魂履行他们的命令(不出所料,黑魔法习艺者往往对自己的精魂非常傲慢),修士利用他们的社交技巧说服人们提供他们想要的东西。而神秘修士能做每一件事。
剧透 -   :
Black Magic takes all kinds of practitioners, as long as they are willing to dedicate themselves entirely to this way of doing business. Spellcasters can use magic to dominate the minds of others, conjurers can call forth spirits to do their bidding (predictably, Black Magic practitioners tend to be haughty toward their spirits), and adepts can use their social skills to talk people into giving what they want. And mystic adepts can do a little of everything.

尽管某些黑魔法师会在发现利益相互重叠的时候互相协作,但他们大体上并非一个认为集体行动是有利之事的群体。他们更有可能按自己的方式工作,加入其他组织行列,登上巅峰,然后将整个组织转变成一个黑魔法组织——或者至少是满足一个特殊的黑魔法师需要和欲望的组织。
剧透 -   :
While some Black Magicians work together when they find their interests overlap, they are not by and large a group that sees much virtue and benefit in collective action. They are more likely to work their way into the ranks of some other organization, make their way to the top, and then turn that whole organization into a Black Magic organization—or at least an organization that serves the needs and desires of a particular Black Magician.

一位名叫朱丽叶·布尔玛(Juliette Burma)的曼哈顿法师在矩阵上写了一个通知,说她正在寻找“愿意从事黑魔法的学生”,这足以让大多数人避开她。黑魔法师一般不喜欢教任何人任何东西,如果这是广告,那是因为要么他们关于在能力上撒谎,要么他们有一些秘密计划要利用你,或者两者都有。但最近,几个以前只能玩纸牌戏法的街头法师在“深坑”(校注:The Pi,深坑,是SR里对纽约城下东区贫民窟的称呼)里忽然出现,并展示出了惊人的新能力。这些人纷纷将自己的成长归功于布尔玛。所以,要么她是在说真话,要么她是在开展一场非常特殊的长期行动。
剧透 -   :
The fact that a Manhattan mage named Juliette Burma put out a notice on the Matrix saying she was looking for “willing students of the dark arts” is reason enough for most people to steer clear of her. Black Magicians generally don’t like teaching anyone anything, and if they are advertising it’s because either they’re lying about their abilities, they have some secret plan to take advantage of you, or both. But a few street mages who used to be good for nothing more than card tricks have popped up in The Pit demonstrating some startling new abilities and crediting their growth to Burma. So either she’s legit, or she’s working a very special, longterm operation.

引用
黑魔法流派
    战斗:火  
    侦测:水
    生命:地
    幻象:气
    操纵:人 

首选法术
    混乱世界
    控制行为
    控制思维
    死亡之触
    鸦片窟

首选异能
    动物共情
    威严之声(译注:根据errata已经改为AUTHORITATIVE TONE)
    杀戮之手
    声音控制
剧透 -   :
BLACK MAGIC TRADITION
Combat: Fire
Detection: Water
Health: Earth
Illusion: Air
Manipulation: Man

PREFERRED SPELLS
Chaotic World
Control Actions
Control Thoughts
Death Touch
Opium Den

PREFERRED ADEPT POWERS
Commanding Voice
Cool Resolve
Killing Hands
Voice Control
« 上次编辑: 2019-03-12, 周二 11:42:12 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #5 于: 2017-12-26, 周二 10:36:18 »
佛教BUDDHISM

佛教,已经在亚洲普遍盛行并蔓延到了第六纪的各个角落。随着移民自发性或被迫移居北美大陆,佛教在北美洲也有了重要的飞地。佛教发展成三大主要学派,仅有“金刚乘”(Vajrayana)学派(又名“密宗”(Tantric)),认为魔法是通往“涅槃”(nirvana)之路的一部分。其他学派在很大程度上相信觉醒现象也是实界之物的一部分,要在前往开悟的道路上克服。虽然许多魔法习艺者声称佛教是他们的宗教,但这些施法者中的大部分都隶属于其它流派,通常是五行或神道教。据信,这一流派的大多数追随者都在西藏,尽管在日本帝国和亚洲大陆也有大量的追随者。
剧透 -   :
The religion of Buddhism has spread across the Sixth World and is commonly practiced throughout Asia, with significant enclaves in North America as immigrants migrated to the continent, either forcibly by their own volition. The religion has developed into three major schools of thought, with only the Vajrayana, or Tantric, school accepting magic as a pathway to nirvana. The other schools largely believe the Awakening is another part of reality to be overcome along the road to enlightenment. While many practitioners of magic claim Buddhism as their religion, the majority of these casters practice a different tradition, normally Wuxing or Shinto. It is believed the majority of this tradition’s followers are located in Tibet, although there are significant numbers in Imperial Japan and continental Asia.

金刚乘的教学方法大多以师生形式为基础。学生从导师的讲学中学习法术而不是从公式中学习,法术也通常是学生需要理解的其它更宏大的课程的一部分。从导师以外的任何来源学习咒语对该流派的任何成员来说,都是非常不寻常的。虽然有些习艺者声称矩阵指导也能胜任此职。
剧透 -   :
The Vajrayana method of instruction is largely based on the relationship between the master and the pupil. Spells are taught, not studied from a formulae, and are usually part of a larger lesson for the pupil to understand. It is highly unusual for any member of this tradition to attempt to learn a spell from any source other than a teacher, although some practitioners claim Matrix instruction works in the same way.

瑜伽作为一种冥想和锻体的方法,是佛教法术技巧中的仪式施法技巧。习艺者通过使用曼荼罗作为地图来解释泛位面。一些佛教教徒的精魂导师通常采取“尊者”(yidam)的形式,一位悟者以瑜伽冥想的方式试图获得的启示(即一位“觉者”,瑜伽修行者会对其冥想以求启迪)。已知这一流派的追随者大部分是神秘修士,但是这个“大多数”非常勉强——因为在其行列中也有不少法师和物理修士。
剧透 -   :
Buddhist magical techniques include mantras for ritual techniques, with yoga as a method for meditation and physical exercise. Practitioners explain the metaplanes through the use of mandalas to serve as maps. Some Buddhist adepts have a mentor spirit which normally takes the form of yidam, an enlightened being that the yogi meditates on in an attempt to gain enlightenment. The majority of known followers of this tradition are mystic adepts, but that majority is a slim one with mages and physical adepts also well represented in their ranks.

杰里米·苍穹(Jeremy Blue Sky),居住在贝灵汉附近萨利希-仙灵的佛教流派的习艺者。一个部落成员学习当地人认为的外国宗教虽然极其不寻常,但是杰里米毕竟是一位分配到茨姆锡安并在当地定居的MCT雇员之子,是在佛教环境中长大的。在成年后不久,杰瑞米就成为了撒利希公民,并在世德罗-伍利建立了一座神庙。他经常在寺庙里教授三名学生,虽然只有一名是正常的觉醒者。他也常从暗影中吸收临时学生,他在教这些人时禁止外界干扰。
剧透 -   :
Jeremy Blue Sky, a practitioner of this tradition, resides near Bellingham, Salish-Shidhe. It is considered unusual for a tribe member to practice what locals consider a foreign religion, but Jeremy was raised with Buddhism as the son of an MCT employee assigned to Tsimshian and a local resident. Shortly after reaching majority, Jeremy received Salish citizenship and established a shrine in Sedro-Woolley. He regularly teaches three pupils at the shrine, although only one is normally Awakened. He is also known to take on temporary students from the shadows, although he forbids outside distractions while teaching one of these individuals.

引用
佛教流派
    战斗:气  
    侦测:引导
    幻象:火
    操纵:水 
    耗竭:意志+直觉

首选法术
    蛰伏术(未译或不存在)
    假面术
    沉默术
    空间感知
    止痛术

首选异能
    冷酷决意
    提升物理属性
    活体法器
    维持温度
剧透 -   :
BUDDHIST TRADITION
Combat: Air
Detection: Guidance
Illusion: Fire
Manipulation: Water
Drain: Willpower + Intuition

PREFERRED SPELLS
Hibernate
Mask
Silence
Spatial Sense
Resist Pain

PREFERRED ADEPT POWERS
Cool Resolve
Improved Physical Attribute
Improved Sense
Living Focus
Maintain Warmth

« 上次编辑: 2019-04-16, 周二 14:39:45 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #6 于: 2017-12-26, 周二 10:37:51 »
混沌魔法CHAOS MAGIC

奇术学学位。冗长无味的关于不同魔力如何对不同植物作出反应的演讲。地脉对居住在其附近的生物影响的纵贯性研究。这些所有理论都使得混沌魔法师嗤之以鼻。他们觉得看待魔法的学术观点全是他妈的放屁狭隘而荒谬的,花这么多时间学习个人笔记,他们完全错过了美妙音乐。在他们眼中,魔法不该被限制,被测量;它该是被体验、感受和享受的。
剧透 -   :
Degrees in Thaumaturgy. Lectures on how mana responds to different strains of plant life. Longitudinal studies on the effects of living adjacent to ley lines. All these things make Chaos Magicians cringe. They tend to view the academic view of magic as narrow and stultifying, spending so much time studying the individual notes that they completely miss the music. Magic, in their eyes, is not supposed to be confined and measured. It is to be experienced, felt, and enjoyed.

对于一些混沌魔法师,表演魔法是通往自我满足之路。对其他混沌魔法师而言,这就是获得力量的途径。一些混沌魔法师相信当他们不把自己局限于任何一种传统的服饰时,他们会变得更强大。当他们倾听和学习别人的时候,当他们关注自己的经历时,他们“会”看到什么有用,什么无用。不管它起源于什么流派,如果它有效,他们都使用它。如果无效,他们就把它抛之脑后。其宽阔胸襟使他们看待科技的眼光相当开明。如果科技——从电子魔法书到纳米工艺制魔法帐篷——可以使他们更容易进行自己的工作,他们就会接受它。
剧透 -   :
For some Chaos Magicians, performing magic is the path to fulfillment. For others, it’s about power. Some Chaos Magicians believe they are more powerful when they do not limit themselves to the trappings of any one tradition. As they listen to and learn from others, and as they pay attention to their own experiences, they see what works and what doesn’t. If it works, no matter what tradition it originates from, they use it. And if it doesn’t, they throw it away. Their broad-mindedness makes them quite comfortable with technology. If tech—from electronic spellbooks to nanite-fabricated lodges—can make it easier for them to do their work, they’ll embrace it.

在很多方面上,混沌魔法是一个包罗万象的术语,而不是指代专门的魔法学派。两个相遇的混沌魔法师可能会在一起呆上几个月,但仍然不知道对方属于同一个流派,因为他们俩的处事方式是如此不同。但是,如果你仔细观察,就会发现某些地方的相似之处。混沌魔法师不喜欢庞大机构,不喜欢复杂体系,不喜欢死板僵化。如果计划时间太长,他们常常会感到不耐烦。这些人比起思考到死而言,更喜欢直接冲出去然后随机应变。当形势升温时,他们喜欢采取狂野而不受控制的行动。在这种情况下,其他人可能会感到不知所措和困惑,但混沌魔法师却会倍感愉悦。
剧透 -   :
In many ways Chaos Magic is a catch-all term rather than a dedicated school of magic. Two Chaos Magicians who encounter each other may spend months together and still not know they belong to the same tradition, because their ways of going about their business are so different. If you look hard enough, though, certain strains of similarity can be found. Chaos Magicians don’t like large institutions, don’t like structure, and don’t like rigidity. If planning goes on too long they tend to get impatient, as they are more than willing to just go out and improvise something rather than think it to death. When situations heat up, they like taking actions that are wild and uncontrolled. Others may find themselves overwhelmed and confused in such situations, but that’s where the Chaos Magician feels most at home.

就其本质而言,混沌魔法吸引了所有觉醒者。神秘修士,修士,法师,巫师,术士,无论如何——如果你喜欢魔法,不喜欢规矩,如果你认为魔法比起被研究更应该被感受,那么你就应该加入到混沌魔法流派中,行动起来,做点实事吧!
剧透 -   :
Given its nature, Chaos Magic attracts all strains of Awakened. Mystic adepts, adepts, spellcasters, conjurers, enchanters, whatever—if you like magic and don’t like order, if you think magic should be more felt than studied, then join the Chaos Magic tradition, get out there, and make it happen.

当鲁本·帕特尔(Reuben Patel)听到普雷斯比泰罗(Presbitero)州长想重新安置芝加哥控制区时,立刻就赶了过来。他觉得在短时间内事情会变得捉摸不定,而自己也能找到不少活儿。不幸的是在他的第一次狂奔中,一个帮派成员极其幸运地射中了他的膝盖。他正在经历一个艰辛的康复过程,于是决定和任何一个有几枚新円和一点时间的人来分享一些关于混沌魔法的知识,以此来赚点外快。他的电波不是那么容易对上,想要了解他的思路可能要绕好大一个弯子,但是,如果你能以某种方式链接到他的电波,你就可能会从中获得一些关于魔法如何运作的惊人启示。
剧透 -   :
Reuben Patel came to Chicago as soon as he heard that Governor Presbitero wanted to resettle the Containment Zone. He figured things would be getting suitably weird there in short order and he’d find a lot of work to do. Unfortunately on his first run in, a lucky shot from a ganger ripped his kneecap off. He’s going through an arduous healing process, and he decided to make money on the side by sharing some of the ideas of Chaos Magic with anyone who has a few nuyen and time. He’s not easy to listen to—his train of thought takes the longest possible route to the station—but if you can somehow get on his wavelength, you might be in for some astonishing revelations about how magic could work.

引用
混沌流派
    侦测:气
    幻象:人
    操纵:水 

首选法术
    混乱世界(理所当然)
    火焰喷射
    法力干扰
    群体活化
    塑形术[物质]

首选异能
    肾上腺素增幅
    提升反应
    快速愈合
    法术抗力
剧透 -   :
CHAOS TRADITION
Detection: Air
Illusion: Man
Manipulation: Water

PREFERRED SPELLS
Chaotic World (natch)
Flamethrower
Mana Static
Mass Animate
Shape [Material]

PREFERRED ADEPT POWERS
Adrenaline Boost
Improved Reflexes
Rapid Healing
Spell Resistance
« 上次编辑: 2019-03-12, 周二 11:54:27 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #7 于: 2017-12-26, 周二 10:38:53 »
基督教神通CHRISTIAN THEURGY

基督教在第六纪进行了一次又一次的转变。对一些人来说,这很容易接受。超自然力量一直在他们的故事和信仰中扮演一个重要角色,所以他们只是接受魔法作为他们一直持有的信仰框架的一部分。然而,一些其他人认为魔法是巫术,是撒旦崇拜,是他们多年来一直警示的对象,于是他们围起了思想屏障(特别是天主教会筑起非常坚固的屏障)。上帝意象(The Imago Dei,译注:这是一个神学概念,它断言人类是按照上帝形象所创造,同时在这里也表示了魔法的力量同样来自“上帝创造”,并非从无到有)的神谕帮助打破了这堵屏障,但它也使人难以相信这种魔法是上帝力量的体现。一般来说,基督教神通者(Christian Theurgists)将魔法视为一种工具,一种可以用来完成上帝所指示的工作的工具,而不是直接沟通上帝的通道。精魂往往使基督教神通者不舒服——他们不确定他们是否应该像死人、天使、魔鬼或其他东西那样对待他们,所以他们更愿意干脆不管精魂。
剧透 -   :
Christianity made its transition to the Sixth World in fits and starts. For some people, it was easy. The supernatural had always played a role in their stories and beliefs, so they simply accepted magic as part of the belief framework they’d always held. Others, however, identified magic with the witchcraft and satanism they’d been warned about for years, so they put up walls (the Catholic Church in particular erecting some strong barriers). The Imago Dei encyclical helped break down those walls, but it also transitioned people away from the belief that magic was a manifestation of godly power. Christian Theurgists in general see magic as a tool they can use to perform God’s work, rather than a direct channel to the divine. Spirits often make Christian Theurgists uncomfortable—they’re not sure if they should treat them like the souls of the dead, angels, devils, or something else, so they’re often more comfortable just leaving them alone.

基督教神通者的组织随着他们所在的特定基督教分支而不同。神职人员,如圣西尔维斯教团(the Order of St. Sylvester)的法师,会更严格地控制自己的行为。而任何觉醒的教派信徒可能会遵循一些指导和准则,以此帮助他们使用魔法,但遵循这些准则的程度取决于他们自己。
剧透 -   :
Christian Theurgists are as organized as their particular branch of Christianity is. Members of the clergy, such as mages in the Order of St. Sylvester, have stricter controls on their behavior, while members of the laity of any denomination who happen to be Awakened may have some guidelines or principles to help them in their use of magic, but the degree to which the follow those guidelines is up to them.

理想情况下,基督教尽可能帮助他人,并减轻他们的痛苦,有部分基督教神通者试图达到这一理想。然而,纵观历史,以基督教的名义做过各种各样的事比比皆是,如今世界仍然如此。这取决于他们强调基督教教义中的哪一部分,或者他们是如何理解的,基督教神通者可以参与各种各样的活动,有些慈爱仁厚,有些应造谴责。但不管他们做什么,都会带有某种圣战的意味在里面。
剧透 -   :
In its ideal form, Christianity is about helping others and relieving their pain where possible, and there are Christian Theurgists who attempt to live up to this ideal. Throughout history, however, there have been all sorts of acts done in the name of Christianity, and that remains the case today. Depending on what part of Christian teachings they emphasize or how they choose to interpret them, Christian Theurgists may be involved in a wide variety of activities ranging from the charitable to the reprehensible. But whatever they do, it will have that certain tinge of a holy crusade.

在整个西半球都能找到形形色色的基督教神通者,虽然在东方他们越来越不常见(在那里,他们往往是施法者)。神通者的召唤技巧往往欠佳,并且他们在指示精魂方面的经验相当有限。如果你想让某人能对精魂清晰地说出指令而不留漏洞,到别处去看看吧。他们身为法师和修士则相当强力,尤其是当他们觉得自己在推进正义事业的时候。
剧透 -   :
Christian Theurgists of all stripes can be found throughout the Western Hemisphere, though they become less common in the Eastern (where they tend to be spellcasters). Their conjuring skills are often subpar, and their experience giving instructions to spirits is limited. If you want someone who can clearly word a task without leaving loopholes for the spirit, look elsewhere. They can be potent spellcasters and adepts, particularly when they feel they are advancing the cause of righteousness.

纳撒尼尔·德·列昂(Nathaniel de Leon),曾在阿兹特兰-亚马逊战争期间领导过一小队席尔维斯特教团武僧(Sylvestrine monks)。但是随着他所有的下属在波哥大围剿亚马逊部队的过程中丧生,他的职责也基本上结束了。他教团成员身份仍被承认,但他的确切任务还不清楚。他设法使新兵转到他手下任职,这意味着他很愿意将基督教教义和神通者概念传授给那些愿意学习之人。
剧透 -   :
Nathaniel de Leon was led a small group of Sylvestrine monks during the Aztlan-Amazonia War, but his responsibilities essentially ended when all of his underlings were killed during the final purge of Amazonian elements from Bogotá. He is still considered a member of the Order, but his exact assignment is unclear. He has taken it upon himself to find new recruits to serve under him, and that means he is quite willing to pass on Christian Theurgist teachings and ideas to those willing to learn.

引用
基督教流派
    生命:气
    幻象:地
    操纵:引导 

首选法术
    侦测生命
    治愈术
    提升内在界限
    暗示术
    闪电箭

首选异能
    星界侦查
    危险感应
    共情疗法
    秘法护甲
剧透 -   :
CHRISTIAN THEURGY
Health: Air
Illusion: Earth
Manipulation: Guidance

PREFERRED SPELLS
Detect Life Heal
Increase Inherent Limits Influence
Lightning Bolt

PREFERRED ADEPT POWERS
Astral Perception Danger Sense
Empathic Healing Mystic Armor
« 上次编辑: 2019-03-12, 周二 11:58:00 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #8 于: 2017-12-26, 周二 10:40:07 »
德鲁伊DRUID

“德鲁伊”这个术语包含着各种信仰,从凯尔特德鲁伊以自然为中心,到严重偏向萨满的野性德鲁伊,再到英格兰德鲁伊深奥的喃喃低语。信仰之间的共同点就是,它们都需要在特定的地点召唤精魂,德鲁伊们都愿意与这些精魂一起工作,以便对在当地发生的事情做出一定程度的控制。以获取控制权。凯尔特德鲁伊相信精魂是先于人类的存在,而英格兰德鲁伊相信精魂由地区和在该地区的居民在无意识中塑造,但从实际意义上说,这只是一个细微的差别——双方都相信精魂是重要的,双方都希望精魂与他们合作。
剧透 -   :
The umbrella term “druid” encompasses a variety of beliefs, from the nature-centered perspective of Celtic druids to the heavily shamanic viewpoint of wild druids to the esoteric mumblings of English druids. The commonality between the beliefs is the invocation of spirits tied to particular locations and the desire of the druid to work with those spirits to gain a measure of control over what happens in that spot. The Celtic druid may believe in a spirit that predates the existence of humanity, while English druids believe the spirits were shaped by the places and by the humans living there, but in operative terms that is a minor distinction—both believe the spirit is important, and both want the spirit on their side.

当德鲁伊试图寻找真正的大地之精魂时,他们的行为更近似于法师。任何人都可以召唤一个精魂(当然不是任何人,但你知道我的意思),但是唤起一个地区的真正精魂是很困难的。某些狡猾精魂的存在也更加重了这一点:它们完全可以在不是某个地区真正精魂的情况下自称如此。所以德鲁伊们经常钻研某个地点的历史,寻找线索,这能够帮助他们发现以该地区为源头的真正精魂。
剧透 -   :
There is a strong arcane side to druids as they attempt find the true spirit of the land. Anyone can summon a spirit (well, not anyone, but you know what we mean), but invoking the true spirit of a place is more difficult. Especially since spirits can be tricky beings and may claim to be the spirit of a place without being the real thing. So druids often delve into the history of a spot, looking for clues that may help them uncover the true spirit at the base of that location.

德鲁伊对土地非常尊敬,但这种态度往往只限于他们所在的那块土地。他们可以具有极强的领域性,努力保护他们选择的土地,同时也可以在他们认为可能对他们产生威胁的地方宣泄愤怒。他们对背景辐射值,法力衰退,地脉,和其他星界现象具有高度警惕性,因为他们知道这些要素能够直接影响他们领地的防御。他们中的许多人都会积极调合(校注:调合(aspect)是SG里出现的对付背景辐射的方法之一。大致过程为将该地区法力与自身法力融合,从而消除该地区背景辐射对自身的影响。)自己中意地区的法力,直至其对自身流派有利为止:这对他们而言是个极其实用的有利因素。
剧透 -   :
While druids have a great respect for the land, that attitude often is limited to their piece of land. They can be very territorial, working hard to protect their chosen lands while unleashing fury on spots they believe may be a threat to them. They are highly conscious background counts, mana ebbs, ley lines, and other astral phenomena, since they know how those elements can affect the defense of their territory. Many of them are quite proactive in aspecting the mana of their favored area toward their tradition, giving them a very useful advantage.

召唤师在德鲁伊中非常常见,仪式施法者亦是如此。德鲁伊仪式可谓是时间漫长,循规蹈矩,复杂难懂,但这些咒语的效果往往范围广阔,造成变化也极大。德德鲁伊修士就更罕见了,但也不是没有,他们时刻准备着勇敢地保卫他们选择(或者选择了他们)的地区。德鲁伊常常会避免面对面作战,他们更倾向于利用自己对大地与自然的了解隐藏自身,并利用它们取得能在造成最大伤害之时出击的机会。
剧透 -   :
Conjurers are common among druids, as are practitioners of ritual magic. Druid rituals can be long, formal, and involved, but the results of this are often spells of sweeping, transformative power. Druid adepts are more rare, but they can still be found, ready to fiercely defend the area they have chosen—or that they believe has chosen them. Druids often avoid head-on fights, instead preferring to use their knowledge of the land and nature to hide them and give them the chance to strike out when they can do the most damage.

芮恩妮·温特(Ryanne Winter)在2064年苏族国的比特鲁特森林遇见了一位精魂,她指的是一位守卫精魂。她与这种精魂沟通已经长达十多年了,因为企图抵抗苏国政府的驱逐政策而变得愈发古怪。苏族政府对她很是反感,因为她时常会“护森林于邻近地区之侵犯”:其具体方式则是狙击任何进入她射程且看起来有敌意的生物,包括苏族国执法人员。想和她私底下坐下来好好谈谈可不容易,而且她可能也不是那么容易理解的,但关于建立与某一特定地区精魂的联系,她一定有很多话要说。
剧透 -   :
Ryanne Winter met a spirit she refers to as the guardian of the Bitterroot Forest of the Sioux Nation in 2064. She has communed with this spirit for over a decade, growing more eccentric as she resists the attempts of the Sioux government to drive her out. They are unhappy with her because she regularly defends the Forest agains neighboring territories, mainly by sniping at any hostile-looking creature that gets in her range, including Sioux law enforcement. Obtaining a private sit-down with her won’t be easy, and she might not be entirely intelligible, but she’d certainly have a lot to say about building a relationship with the spirit of a particular place.

引用
德鲁伊流派
    战斗:兽
    操纵:地 

首选法术
    伪装术
    控制兽群
    隐形术
    止痛术
    晕眩球

首选异能
    动物共情
    强化侦察
    瘟疫之云
    踏雪无痕
剧透 -   :
DRUIDIC TRADITION
Combat: Beast
Health: Plant
Illusion: Air
Manipulation: Earth

PREFERRED SPELLS
Camouflage Control Pack
Invisibility Resist Pain
Stunball

PREFERRED ADEPT POWERS
Animal Empathy Enhanced Perception
Plague Cloud Traceless Walk
« 上次编辑: 2019-03-12, 周二 12:01:15 由 失语 »

离线 失语

• Hero
« 回帖 #9 于: 2017-12-26, 周二 10:41:10 »
伊斯兰教ISLAM

伊斯兰教与魔法之间的关系步履艰难。一方面,主流伊斯兰并不不喜欢魔法;另一方面,觉醒者在某些情况下对推进伊斯兰教的事业非常关键,因此他们不能完全抛弃它。许多保守派禁止女性修炼魔法(一些极端分子使用灵视窥探女婴,如果对方是觉醒者就流放或者杀死她们),而先进穆斯林派欢迎女性习艺者,并指示她们教导伊斯兰施法者的下一代。
剧透 -   :
Islam has a difficult relationship with magic. On the one hand, mainstream Islam is generally not fond of magic; on the other hand, Awakened individuals have been very useful in advancing the cause of Islam in some instances, so they cannot dismiss it entirely. More conservative factions forbid women from practicing magic (some extremists have been known to assense female babies and exile or kill them if they are Awakened), while progressive Muslims welcome female practitioners and use them to teach the next generation of Islamic spellcasters.

一条共同线将有穆斯林觉醒者捆在一起,那就是他们对自己献身的流派进行分析。它们详尽而周密,把数学严谨性用于他们的魔法研究。这直接制造了一批非常高深且优雅的公式和习艺者,他们是当代最具代表性的魔法学者之一。
剧透 -   :
One common thread binding all Muslim Awakened together is the analysis they dedicate to their tradition. They are thorough and detailed, bringing a mathematical rigor to their study of magic. This results in some very advanced but elegant formulae and practitioners who are among the leading magic academics of our time.

考虑到精魂的不确定性,穆斯林觉醒者一般认为最好避开这一整个领域:因为这种非物质存在极有可能是恶魔。他们不接受精魂导师,通常根本不召唤精魂。一些精英法师召唤巨灵(djinn )和魔鬼(ifrit),寄希望于自己能控制住这些存在所造成的恐慌与烈焰,并成功驾驭它们的凶暴能力。
剧透 -   :
Given the uncertainty over the nature of spirits, Muslim Awakened generally consider it better to steer clear of the whole area on the off chance that the immaterial beings are demonic. They don’t take mentor spirits and often don’t summon spirits at all. Some elite mages conjure djinn and ifrit, hoping they can control the fire and terror these beings tend to bring with them and harness their fierce abilities.

伊斯兰的魔法纪律分明。习艺者认为他们需要一个用来实验的地方,那个地方毫无疑问肯定不是在野外。他们不喜欢匆匆忙忙地做事。不过,他们一般不需要,因为他们往往训练有素,准备充分。他们在向前推进时明白,自己意图使用的咒语和技巧都早已经过彻底测试,而这种可靠性令他们充满自信。
剧透 -   :
Islamic magic is disciplined. Practitioners believe there is a place for experimentation, and that place is most certainly not in the field. They do not like making things up on the fly. They generally do not need to, though, because they tend to be well-trained and well-prepared. They move forward knowing the spells and techniques they intend to put into play have been thoroughly tested, and they have a confidence that comes from reliability.

穆斯林的施法者和法术设计师比比皆是。来自穆斯林法师的先进魔法公式通常以高价出售,因为买家对他们按期望完成工作的信心值通常极高。穆斯林中也有大量的修士,尤其是在保守派中,他们引导他们的异能,为了他们的事业,为穆斯林游击(圣战)而战。
剧透 -   :
Muslim spellcasters and spell designers abound. Spell formulae from leading Muslim mages are usually sold for premium prices, since the confidence in their ability to work as expected is high. There are also a large amount of Muslim adepts, especially among the more conservative groups, as they channel their powers into acting as mujahedin (holy warriors) for their cause.

直到易卜拉欣·阿达亚(Ibrahim Addaya)对某些长相可人的学生们使用操纵性咒语的不道德行径被揭发前,他在苏丹王子大学一直是一位受人尊敬的学者。他身败名裂,失去了工作。他目前失业了,靠着自己的积蓄,并试图出售自己的法术来发展一些外快。没有了大学的支持,他的产品也随即失去了市场,这使他更愿意出售自己的服务——他现在的服务也更便宜了。利雅得(译注:沙特阿拉伯首都)的暗影界注意到了这一能获得一流公式的机会。
剧透 -   :
Ibrahim Addaya was a well-respected scholar at the Prince Sultan University until recently, when his unethical use of certain persuasive spells on his more attractive students was uncovered and he lost his job. He is currently unemployable, living off his savings and trying to develop an income by selling his own line of spells. Without the backing of the university, the market for his materials has dropped, but that has made him more willing to sell his services—and his services are now more affordable. The shadows of Riyadh have taken note of the opportunity to obtain top-notch formulae.

引用
伊斯兰流派
    战斗:守卫  
    侦测:地
    操纵:火 
    耗竭:意志+逻辑

首选法术
    侦测敌人
    火球术
    恐慌预兆