Build 11 for character tool is available (finally ).
Here are the big changes:
* CT & IT can now populate MT macros in the RPToken file. It only adds the macros that are available to your character (i.e. race and power specific). I've added an older version of TK's framework to the D&D 4e settings file. It will need to be updated to a later version or a newer framework in the future.
* The default game settings files are now available directly from the RPTools site. They are no longer shipped with CT & IT. This will allow for easier updates to the settings files since they no longer require a code drop. The two tools can automatically download the latest version of a specific file for you, or you can download them directly from here.
* It is now possible to 'print' the character data to a pdf form. It can be set up to work with any pdf form that has the fields named so that the code can map them directly to its properties. I've added a pdf form to the 4e settings file.
Here is the full change log:
* Fixed Mozilla scripting bug
* Added support to replace the true/false tokens in RPScripts
* D&D 4e conditions/ongong damage/saves, rest of the powers, rest of the magic items, TK's macros, feats, fixed implement bug
* Added ability to save & edit MT macros
* Modified MT/CT mapping to use a .properties file.
* Added support to print character data to a pdf form.
* Updated game settings loader to access files on the internet
* All default game settings files are available on the RPTools Site
* Added new icon to match the site.