• Hero
  • 帖子数: 635
  • 苹果币: 3
【RF】各种补全p.124 p.144
« 于: 2019-07-16, 周二 08:45:58 »
p.124 遁入黑夜章首故事

“你喜欢什么方式?”
Red从装着全血包的冷藏箱上往上看,递给她一份B血型Rh阳性,给自己选了一份AB血型Rh阴性法师。“你呢?”
EB在把尖牙刺进小袋子之前顿了一下,透过紫色的锁朝他傻笑。“俱乐部,也就是你遇到我的地方。有些病态的傻逼总是想找保护不了自己的小家伙强奸。至于我,他们可不只是啃到硬骨头。他们会被啃回去。”
Red点头,把血袋拿在手里。“我在孤星认识人,他能让我接触到达灵顿的死刑犯。”
她嘬干净了血袋里的最后一点。“这肯定花了你不少。”
“没有那么糟。”
“至少你的良心很干净,对吧?”她问。
“是,”他说,“但我会反复确认,以防万一。”
“什么意思?”
他吸了口气。“好吧,有那么一次……”

电流嗡嗡。门锁咔哒。脚步噔噔。耐钢门滑开,在长廊里激起一阵回声。Red跟着Macnamara中士穿过了一排排封上的加固门。一格又一格西雅图最烂的人,等着将要走向电椅。
“44,我们到了。Gary Humphreys,多起凶杀案。你的拿手菜,是吧?”
“打开门,然后给我们一点隐私。”
Macnamara耸了耸肩,把钥匙卡滑进磁锁。“50分钟。”
Red走进了简朴的牢房,彻彻底底打量着里面唯一的人。Humphreys是个矮个子中年男人,标准企业工蜂的平常象征。他抬头瞥了一眼精灵,眼里带着恐惧和疲劳。
“我还有一周时间让律师找到证据证明我没做。我想你在这不是要宣布延期执行吧?”
Red逼近他,Humphreys直起身子,背靠着墙,他突然涌起的恐惧激起了精灵的食欲。Red转了转手腕,把他按在墙上,念动力将这位囚犯保持在原位。他俯身向前,大口吸气,让恐惧的气息滋长起他的犬齿。
“不,”Humphreys呜咽着,“别,别,求你了……”
“嘶……”Red把手放在Humphreys的头两边,无声地吟诵着他流派中亵渎的拉丁文。他们的双眼同时向后翻。随着两者同时倒吸一口气,Red断开了连接,退后一步,重新估量着眼前的囚犯。
“你没有杀他们。”
Humphreys滑倒在地上,胸膛因为思维探针而起伏着。“不……我爱他们……我怎么会杀我自己的家人?”
Red叹了口气。“好吧,晚餐取消。”
“什么?”
“现在我得想办法把你弄走。”

“然后发生什么了?”
Red划了一下给他这个名字的一头红发,叹了口气。“我从KE停止的地方继续调查那个案子。找到了真凶。找了个办法把功劳送给了孤星和Macnamara,预支了之后几次进餐。Humphreys获赦之后搬到了波士顿。”
“真凶怎么了?”
Red邪恶一笑,打开了血袋。

剧透 -   :
“How do you prefer to do it?”
Red looked up from the cooler of whole blood packs, passing her a B+ as he selected an AB– Magus for himself. “How do you?”
EB paused before sinking a fang into the pouch, smirking at him through purple locks. “The clubs, where you met me. Some sick fuck is always looking for an easy little thing he can force himself on. In my case, they don’t just bite off more than they can chew. They get bit back.”
Red nodded, holding the pouch in his hands. “I have a contact at Lone Star, he gives me access to death row inmates in Darrington.”
She slurped the last of the pack down. “That must cost you a chunk.”
“Not as bad as all that.”
“At least your conscience is clean, right?” she asked.
“Yeah,” he said, “but I always make sure, just in case.”
“What do you mean?”
He took a breath. “Well, there was this one time …”
Buzz. Click. Clatter. The durasteel gate slid open to echo in the long halls. Red followed Sgt. Macnamara past the sealed rows of reinforced doors. Cell after cell of Seattle’s worst, waiting to walk to the chair.
“Forty-four, here we are. Gary Humphreys, multiple homicides. House special for you, I guess?”
“Just open the door and give us some privacy.”
Macnamara shrugged and slid the keycard into the maglock. “Fifteen minutes.”
Red walked into the spartan cell and took in the sole occupant. Humphreys was a short man, middle aged, every indication of being a standard corporate drone. He glanced up at the elf with a mixture of dread and fatigue.
“I’ve still got a week for my lawyer to find proof I didn’t do it. I don’t suppose you’re here to issue a stay of execution?”
Red advanced on him, Humphreys rising to back against the wall, his sudden fear arousing the elf’s hunger. Red pinned him against the wall with a flick of the wrist, telekinetic bonds locking the inmate in place. He leaned close, inhaling and letting the scent of terror extend his canines.
“No…” Humphreys whimpered. “No, no, please…”
“Shhh…” Red placed his hands to each side of Humphreys’ head, silently intoning the blasphemous Latin of his tradition. Their eyes rolled back in synchrony. With a twin gasp, Red broke the connection, taking a step back and appraising the inmate again.
“You didn’t kill them.”
Humphreys slid to the floor, chest heaving from the mind probe. “No … I loved them … how could I kill my own family?”
Red sighed. “Well, dinner’s off.”
“What?”
“Now I have to figure how to get you out of here.”
“So what happened?”
Red ran a hand through the hair that gave him his name and sighed. “I picked up the case where KE left off. Found the real killer. Found a way to give the Star and Macnamara credit so I could pay down future visits. Humphreys got pardoned and moved to Boston.”
“What happened to the real killer?”
Red smiled darkly and opened the blood pack.

离线 妖猫

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 635
  • 苹果币: 3
Re: 【RF】各种补全p.124 p.144
« 回帖 #1 于: 2019-07-16, 周二 08:47:50 »
p.144 你能成为的你 章首故事+缺漏的一段

A.J.拨了熟悉的通讯码,却打到了陌生的通讯链上。这是另一个便宜的大众链。他现在没有等着他去干的活,也就还摆脱不了他能找到的最便宜的型号,用它来装着自己的假证件。不过,只要运气好,他正在打的这通电话能结束他缺活的状态。
对面在大约5秒后接起了电话。
“维利埃斯女士办公室。”
“下午好,米歇尔,”A.J.礼貌地说。“萨曼莎有空吗?”
米歇尔启动了声音辨识软件来核查来电者,只花了短短的一次停顿,而对A.J.来说,这意味着他是“不明来电”。
“对不起,先生。我没听清你的名字?”米歇尔说,可能正在重新设置软件,重新检测一次。
“我伤心了。你以前说我有最甜的口音,”A.J.说。
“亚伯拉罕·约翰斯顿,是你吗?”
“这名字倒不止我一个人用。”
“你的口音呢?”
“今天不是格鲁吉亚日。”
“我怎么知道你是你?”米歇尔问道。显然她的第二次声音辨识还没有反馈给她任何信息。
“这嘛,因为我知道那只小蝴蝶,还有你祖母的遗愿。”
“所以口音是假的?”
“不都是假的吗?在声音上的矫揉造作代际传递,塑造出一种实际并不存在的文化认同感。”
“这比我预料的可哲学了不少。维利埃斯女士知道你会打电话吗?”
“如果她知道,你会不知道吗?”
“是。无论如何,我会把你的电话接过去。”
“多谢,亲爱的。”
通讯中充满了一种A.J.曾经听过,但不太认得出来的古典曲调。它持续了整整15秒,足够让米歇尔详细告诉她的老板,随后音乐停止。
“A.J.,真高兴你打电话过来!我用得上你这样有才华的人,”萨曼莎·维利埃斯的声音中透出笑容,A.J.知道那笑容正挂在她的唇上。
在服务台,米歇尔把她的私人通讯链从桌子里滑了出来。她不应该在工作的时候带着它,所以她小心地用DNI给丹妮打了一条信息。
“D,还要买AJ的信息吗?”

剧透 -   :
A.J. dialed the familiar comm number into the unfamiliar commlink. It was another cheap Meta Link. He didn’t have any work currently lined up and so he stuck with the cheapest model he could find to hold his phony credentials. With any luck, though, the call he was making would help end his work drought.
The other side picked up after about five seconds.
“Office of Ms. Villiers.”
“Good afternoon, Michelle,” A.J. said politely. “Is Samantha available?”
There was only the shortest pause while Michelle allowed the voice recognition software on the line to verify the identity of the caller, or in A.J.’s case, declare that he was an Unknown Caller
“I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t catch your name?” Michelle said, likely while resetting the software for another crack at him.
“I’m hurt. And you said I had the sweetest accent,” A.J. said.
“Abraham Johnston, is that you?”
“The one of many.”
“Where’s your accent?”
“Today’s not a Georgia day.”
“How do I know it’s you?” Michelle asked. Clearly her second voice recognition attempt hadn’t sent her any info yet.
“Well, because I know about the little butterfly and your grandmother’s last wish.”
“So the accent was a fake?”
“Aren’t they all? Vocal affectations carried down through the generations to create a sense of cultural identity where none truly exists.”
“That’s a touch more philosophical than I’m prepared to be at the moment. Is Ms. Villiers expecting your call?”
“Wouldn’t you know if she was?”
“Yes. I’ll put you through anyway.”
“Thanks, darling.”
The line filled with a classical tune A.J. had heard but couldn’t quite identify. It went on for a solid fifteen seconds, plenty of time for Michelle to fill in her boss, before the music ceased.
“A.J., I’m so glad you called! I could use a man of your talents,” Samantha Villiers’ voice oozed with the smile A.J. knew was crossing her lips as she spoke.
At the reception desk, Michelle slipped her personal commlink out of her desk. She wasn’t supposed to have it at work, so she discreetly used DNI to type up a message for Denny.
“D, r u still $ 4 info on AJ?”

特质或好或坏 QUALITIES FOR GOOD OR ILL

《暗影狂奔》通常是有着缺陷的灵魂们挣扎于企业巨塔之间,在破碎的街道上苟活的故事。但它也经常是那些特别的、不同的、独特的反抗故事,对抗将羊群赶回自己隔间的压制性的企业文化。由此,我们提供了更宽广的可选特质。这本书中的其他角色创建方式允许在为角色添加特质的时候更加灵活。精心选择那些可以为你的角色提供更多业力的特质,但记住,目的并不总是让业力最大化——你也想做出一个丰满有深度,而且扮演起来非常有趣的角色。好好用这些特质,并且记得,一切皆有代价。
剧透 -   :
Shadowrun is often a tale of flawed souls struggling to survive in the cracked pavement between the corporate towers. But it is just as often the tale of the special, the different, the unique fighting against the oppressive corporate culture that herds the sheeple into their cubicles. With that in mind, we offer a broader array of qualities. The alternate character creation modes in this book can allow for more flexibility in how many qualities you add to your character. Choosing these qualities carefully may provide more Karma for your character, but remember the goal isn’t always to max out Karma—you also want to make a character who is deep, well-rounded, and a lot of fun to role-play. Use them wisely and remember everything has a price. Can you see what the piper charges here?