作者 主题: 【AA2】《冒险者的武具库2》(Adventurer's Armory 2)武器/盔甲改造  (阅读 108839 次)

副标题: 迷之烧钱……但是最不值钱的改造最大麻(

离线 星踪幻影

• 根源索寻者
  • 帖子数: 3001
  • 苹果币: 1
另外如果有开3pp的话,灵能书里的殖装者(Aegis) 有些大麻能力。

引用
高等额外手臂:星界殖装上的额外手臂如同正常手臂一般运作。现在每条手臂可以持用一件轻型或单手武器、盾牌或其他他可以使用的物品。或者他也可以在使用双手武器时利用其中一条或者两条额外手臂,这让他可以持用两把双手武器。每条空闲手臂提供的攀爬和擒抱CMD加值变为+3。殖装者必须达到8级并拥有次级额外手臂和额外手臂定制才能选择此定制。

高等体型增大:星界殖装的体型增大了,殖装者被视为比正常大两个体型,就如受到变巨术(Expansion)的影响一般。此效果不与体型增大定制叠加。殖装者必须达到15级并拥有体型增大定制才能选择此定制。

种族选大体型的话,配合冲击成长附魔,我可以四手拿两把超超超巨型屠斧....这是22d6还是24d6(
16D6大一级是24D6
你是光,我是影。光照耀着影,影守护着光。我们是最疏离的双生子,我们是最亲密的陌生人...

离线 丞相

• 银渡鸦
  • 版主
  • 帖子数: 1828
  • 苹果币: 7
  • 还算可以的玩家,以及不行的GM
乃忘了,猛力攻击 这专长。

引用
专长效果:你可以选择在所有近战攻击和战技检定上承受-1减值,以在所有近战伤害检定上获得+2加值。如果你进行攻击时使用的是双手武器、双手持用的单手武器或可在伤害检定上加上1.5倍力量修正的主要天生武器,此伤害加值提升一半(+50%)。

星妈是不是在哪里有误解?
女王的杂技团
见识短浅的调查员手册作者
优化一塌糊涂的三流玩家
开团必炸团的垃圾GM
看不懂英文的翻译
——丞相

离线 蓝天

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 138
  • 苹果币: 0
想太多了。
巨人猎手只能拿大一个体型的单手武器。
重压之刃也不能与同类增加体型效果叠加,不知是否能与变巨叠加。具体请查阅faq
引用
擅长大型武器(Massive Weapons)EX:3级起,巨人杀手获得使用大型武器的技巧,他可以使用比自己的体型大一级的双手武器,但需额外承受-4减值。不过,当巨人杀手使用比自己体型大的武器时,攻击骰罚值减少1,3级以后每3级罚值再减1(最低到0)。此能力替换陷阱感知。
EXM??

我明明记得还特地强调了“中型生物最多只能持握大一个体型的单手武器,该职业没有改变这个规则”(非原句)来着……什么时候调整过的吗……

野蛮人,巨人杀手:一个中型巨人杀手可以使用大型双手武器,比如大型巨剑吗?
不行。越型武器规则里说明了一切,对中型体型而言,最大能持用中型双手武器、大型单手武器或超大型轻型武器。巨人杀手变体并没有能力可以改变这一规则。

以上内容出自FAQ
所以这是啥。官方打自己脸吗。

详见楼下
« 上次编辑: 2017-08-24, 周四 14:57:00 由 蓝天 »

离线 月夜白雨

• 萝莉控绅士
  • Global Moderator
  • 帖子数: 2782
  • 苹果币: 10
2015/8/20 的UC第二版errata里,
Page 30—In the Titan Mauler archetype, in the Massive Weapons entry, before the second sentence, add “She can use two-handed weapons meant for creatures one size category larger, but the penalty for doing so is increased by 4.” Change the beginning of the following sentence from “The” to “However, the”.

因此UC的faq里已经见不到巨人杀手这一条了。
剧透 -   :
引用
Classes
Alchemist: Is the Strength bonus for the rage mutagen ability of the ragechemist archetype (page 25) in addition to the normal bonus for a Strength mutagen?
Barbarian--Totem Warrior: Does this APG archetype allow you to take more than one type of totem rage powers?
Dead Shot: When it says you make the number of attack rolls based on your base attack bonus, would that also include extra attacks from things like haste or Rapid Shot?
Dragon Totem Resilience: Dragon totem resilience says that I get energy resistance equal to twice my barbarian DR, but then it says “This DR increases by 2 for each dragon totem rage power she possesses”. From the context, it seems like it meant that the energy resistance increases. Which one is right?
Inquisitor: Ultimate Magic states that any domain-using class can take inquisitions while Ultimate Combat states that only inquisitors can take inquisitions. Which source is correct?
Monk, Martial Artist: How can I use abundant step if this archetype replaces my ki pool?
Magus, Kensai: Many of the kensai’s abilities refer to “his chosen weapon.” Is that the “single martial or exotic melee weapon of his choice” from the Weapon and Armor Proficiency ability? If it isn’t, how do I decide what his chosen weapon actually is?
Magus, Myrmidarch: Do my weapon training and armor training abilities stack if I multiclass into fighter?
Monk, Sohei: Can a sohei use flurry of blows while wearing light armor?
Monk, Tetori: This archetype has three bonus feats that do not exist: Crushing Embrace, Twin Lock, anh Backbreaker. What feats should replace those missing feats?
Ranger, Wild Stalker: How can I have the rage powers ability and the wild talents ability if they both replace favored enemy?
Feats
Boar Style: Boar Style seems to deal 2d6 bleed damage, which by the normal rules of bleed damage would apply each round, but then Boar Shred, which requires Boar Style and a much higher level, deals 1d6 bleed damage and specifies that it happens on each round. Did Boar Style mean something else?
Channeled Revival: What is the range of this ability?
Channeling Scourge: This feat has Inquisitor channel energy class feature as a prerequisite, but I see no inquisitor archetype that grants the channel energy class feature. How can an inquisitor take this feat?
Dragon Ferocity and Tiger Claws: These feats both tell me to add 1/2 my Strength bonus to damage. How does that affect my damage? Does that reduce down to 1/2?
Feral Combat Training: What does “with” in the Special line for this feat mean for monks making a flurry of blows?
Prone Shooter: What does this feat do? It says that you do not take a penalty for shooting while prone, but there is no such penalty.
Snap Shot: Can a character with Snap Shot (page 119) and Combat Reflexes make multiple attacks of opportunity with a ranged weapon, assuming that loading the ranged weapon is a free action?
Vicious Stomp: How does this interact with Greater Trip? Do you get two AOOs or just one?
Mastering Combat
Advanced Firearms and Rapid Reload: How does Rapid Reload work with advanced firearms? It seems like I can reload an early firearm with alchemical cartridges and Rapid Reload faster than an advanced firearm. Are advanced firearms meant to receive an additional reload reduction for using metal cartridges? Are they meant to work differently with Rapid Reload than early firearms?
Double-Barreled Musket: Is the range increment for a double-barreled musket 10 feet? A single-barreled musket's range increment is 40 feet.
Double-barreled Muskets and other Double-Barreled Weapons: In the third printing of Ultimate Combat, double-barreled musket’s wording received an erratum to clarify, but not double-barreled pistol or shotgun, which have similar wording. Should they also use the double-barreled musket’s erratum?
Firearms: If I roll a misfire when attempting to confirm a critical hit, what happens?
Monk Weapons: If a weapon is specified as a monk weapon, does that mean that monks are automatically proficient with that weapon?
Inappropriately Sized Firearms: Does this rule (page 136) allow a Medium or smaller creature to use larger firearms of any size?
Scorpion Whips: How do scorpion whips work? There are several published sources of scorpion whips, and they seem inconsistent.
Weapons: There are melee weapons in Ultimate Combat (pages 131 to 132) with a weight of "—". If these weapons are primarily metal (like the kerambit), how do you calculate the cost of creating mithral versions of these weapons?
至于果园里的faq没有及时更新,那是我们的失职,在此道歉
« 上次编辑: 2017-08-24, 周四 08:49:19 由 月夜白雨 »
我月夜白雨只想安静地过图书馆长的生活。

离线

• Global Moderator
  • 帖子数: 6783
  • 苹果币: 7
  • 夜空中的闪烁
    • STAR的实验室
所以还是可以拿大一号的双手。那么越型+变巨+重刃/冲击确实可以+3阶体型
最后一阶从哪来?

P.S.,PF没有任何地方提及过超巨+体型,因此可以认为体型上限就是超巨,(视同)超巨屠戮斧12d6

离线 Kh

• 努力的新人
  • Hero
  • 帖子数: 993
  • 苹果币: 3
  • 好像过了能自称新人的时期了
所以还是可以拿大一号的双手。那么越型+变巨+重刃/冲击确实可以+3阶体型
最后一阶从哪来?

P.S.,PF没有任何地方提及过超巨+体型,因此可以认为体型上限就是超巨,(视同)超巨屠戮斧12d6

第四阶说的是不是说上面那个成长附魔?
如果没有FAQ的话,由于来源不同,这两个武器附魔的巨化看起来是能叠加?

成长GROWING
价格 +1加值
位置 无
CL 6级
重量 -
灵光 中等变化系
此特殊能力只能被添加在近战武器上。每天一次,一把成长武器可以长大一级体型,造成如同新体型一般的伤害,且使得持用者能够用战技影响比通常更大一级的生物。持用者可以正常使用此武器,而不会因为其体型受到任何罚值。此武器会保持它增长后的体型达10分钟。
This special ability can be placed only on melee weapons.
Once per day, a growing weapon is able to grow by one size category, dealing damage as appropriate for its new size and allowing its wielder to affect creatures one size larger than normal with combat maneuvers limited by size. The wielder is able to use the weapon normally without penalty despite its increased size. The weapon remains at its increased size for 10 minutes.
制造需求
成本 +1加值
制造魔法武器或盔甲,人类变巨术
« 上次编辑: 2017-08-26, 周六 17:56:31 由 Kh »
现代忍法战斗TRPG忍神
规则介绍与新人导航
繁简中全书汉化
Roll20平台忍神教学

星之河多媒体LOG计划:尽力运用论坛排版,转制Roll20跑团元素为Log(卷死自己)
EP.0 - 繁星所向
EP.1 - 原点

离线 白猫

• 凶八八的金吉拉
  • Chivary
  • 帖子数: 1572
  • 苹果币: 4
和来源没关系,而是成长附魔应该就是把武器真的变大,和越型一样的意思。
雅各之塔(Jacob's Tower) 个人翻译的Pathfinder RPG非官方长篇系列冒险模组,一系列13个模组共17万字,每个模组皆可独立抽出使用。(已出版,商品页面) 全彩地图素材包
[PF]魔战士变体大全
Pathfinder v2.0Pathfinder RPG的规则资源合集电子书,绝赞好评废猫中。

离线 Kh

• 努力的新人
  • Hero
  • 帖子数: 993
  • 苹果币: 3
  • 好像过了能自称新人的时期了
了解。
话说之前跟你讨论过坚定决心绑腰绳转移蛮子疲乏的问题。
后来想了想,的确不能转移比较合理。
看来合理的循环法还是只能配合无边怒火,那个修验僧三标动看来玩不起来呢。
不过现在可以吹到四阶变巨伤害了,大刀蛮子感觉又更爆力了。
现代忍法战斗TRPG忍神
规则介绍与新人导航
繁简中全书汉化
Roll20平台忍神教学

星之河多媒体LOG计划:尽力运用论坛排版,转制Roll20跑团元素为Log(卷死自己)
EP.0 - 繁星所向
EP.1 - 原点

离线 Πληΐαδες

• 黑鸭爵
  • Hero
  • 帖子数: 864
  • 苹果币: 5
  • Broken Vessel
了解。
话说之前跟你讨论过坚定决心绑腰绳转移蛮子疲乏的问题。
后来想了想,的确不能转移比较合理。
看来合理的循环法还是只能配合无边怒火,那个修验僧三标动看来玩不起来呢。
不过现在可以吹到四阶变巨伤害了,大刀蛮子感觉又更爆力了。
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2l7ns&page=375?Ask-James-Jacobs-ALL-your-Questions-Here#18721
按照这里的说法狂怒终结只是针对不倦狂暴,所以我觉得绑腰绳循环还是可以的(
  No mind to think.
没有可以思考的心智。

I am the vessel.
我即容器
No will to break.
没有可以屈从的意志。

I am the Hollow Knight!
我即
空洞骑士
No voice to cry suffering.
没有为苦难哭泣的声音。