作者 主题: 【6e】 怪物与怪物能力,p215-229  (阅读 8747 次)

副标题: 催化剂换皮大赛总决赛赢家

离线 Bellicose

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 177
  • 苹果币: 0
【6e】 怪物与怪物能力,p215-229
« 于: 2022-05-26, 周四 07:47:12 »
怪物  CRITTERS
你在第六纪元见到的大多数怪物都是其他人类和泛人类,但这并不意味着他们便是你所要面对的所有危险。每一个环境,从最干燥的沙漠到最寒冷的废土,再到最密集的城市丛林,都有着能给狂奔者生涯增添滋味的野生动物。有些动物已经存在几个世纪,其他则是被觉醒扭曲了的存在,进化出了新颖且令人警觉的性状和能力。某些怪物甚至同时有物理和眩晕CM格。

以下是你在工作时可能遭遇的动物列表。

劇透 -   :
Most of the monsters you meet in the Sixth World are other humans and metahumans, but that does not mean they are the only dangers you’ll face. Every environment, from the driest desert to the coldest wasteland to the densest urban jungle, has a host of wildlife that can make shadowrunners’ lives more interesting. Some of these are animals that have been around for eons, while others are creatures that have been twisted by the Awakening and have developed new and alarming traits and abilities. Select critters have both Physical and Stun Condition Monitors.

凡俗动物  MUNDANE CRITTERS
地球上动物王国里的大多数成员都没有受到觉醒的影响——它们只受到了污染泛滥、过度捕猎、栖息地毁灭、以及泛人类对于除了不能够赚钱的一切事情的冷漠态度的影响。下列列表列出了每天都能够见到的常见怪物,狂奔者可能在夜间活动的时候不巧撞上。

劇透 -   :
The majority of the Earth’s animal kingdom weren’t affected by the Awakening—instead, they were shaped by rampant pollution, overhunting, destruction of their habitats, and metahumankind’s continued disregard for anything that doesn’t fuel the bottom line. This table shows basic stats of some normal, everyday critters that a shadowrunner might encounter on a dark night.

狗  DOG
它们仍然是人类最好的朋友。它们忠诚,拥有强化感官,具备的自然本能使它们天然适合安保等职位。下列数据表述了一个典型的普通安保用狗,比如德国黑背、罗德维拉犬和杜宾犬等。
劇透 -   :
They’re still man’s best friend. Their loyalty, enhanced senses, and natural instincts make them naturals in security and personal protection settings. The statistics listed here represent a typical specimen of an average dog used in security, such as the German shepherd, Rottweiler, and Doberman Pinscher.
B3, A2, R3, S2, W2, L2, I3, C3, ESS6
I/ID:6/1
AC:A1,I2
CM:10
MOVE:10/20/+3
防御等级:4(天生护甲:1)
技能:运动5,近身战斗4,影响力2(恐吓+2),户外6,侦察5(嗅觉+2)
能力:天生护甲1,强化感官(听觉,嗅觉),天生武器
攻击:爪子/撕咬【DV2P,攻击等级5/-/-/-/-】

大型猫科动物  LARGE CAT
如名所示,这里所指的是世界各地的野生大型猫科动物,如:狮子、老虎、豹子以及美洲狮等。
劇透 -   :
The term “great cat” refers to any large wild cat around the world, including lions, tigers, panthers, and pumas.
B5, A5, R4, S4, W1, L1, I4, C3, ESS6
I/ID:10/2
AC:A2,I2
CM:11
MOVE:10/25/+3
防御等级:7(天生护甲:2)
技能:运动6,近身战斗7,影响力4(恐吓+2),户外4,侦察5(视觉+2),隐匿6
能力:天生护甲2,强化感官(低光视觉,嗅觉),天生武器
攻击:爪子/撕咬【DV3P,攻击等级8/-/-/-/-】

马  HORSE
马作为坐骑,驼兽,在几个世纪以来都是泛人类的伙伴。它们和狗一样都是人类最好的朋友。野生马群在过去数年间重新在野外滋生繁衍。
劇透 -   :
Horses have served as mounts, beasts of burden, and companions to metahumanity for centuries. They rival dogs for the role of man’s best friend. Herds of wild horses have been growing in the wild over the past several years.
B8, A2, R3, S7, W2, L2, I4, C2, ESS6
I/ID:7/1
MOVE:10/20/+4
防御等级:9(天生护甲:1)
技能:运动7,近身战斗1,侦察3
能力:天生护甲1,强化感官(听觉),天生武器
攻击:踹【DV3S,攻击等级10/-/-/-/-】

鲨鱼  SHARK
虽然被认为是海洋中最可怕的捕食者,但实际上大部分鲨鱼并不具有侵略性,它们在受到威胁时会主动退缩。但是,哪怕一丁点稀释在水中的血腥也会驱使绝大部分鲨鱼进入杀戮状态。下列数据代表普通的牛鲨;虎鲨和大白鲨体型更加巨大且更为致命。
劇透 -   :
While considered the most feared predators of the oceans, most sharks aren’t aggressive and will back down from a legitimate threat. The smallest sign of weakness or the faintest smell of blood in the water, however, drives most sharks into a killing frenzy. The following statistics are common for bull sharks; tiger and great white sharks are much larger and deadlier.
B5, A3, R5, S5, W2, L1, I4, C1, ESS6
I/ID:9/1
CM:16
MOVE:5/40/+3(游泳)
防御等级:11(天生护甲:硬化6)
技能:运动6(游泳+2),近身战斗8,影响力5(恐吓+2),侦察6(嗅觉+2)
能力:硬化护甲6,强化感官(嗅觉),天生武器
攻击:撕咬【DV4P,攻击等级10/-/-/-/-】

狼  WOLF
狼群少见于蔓城区所造成的城市污染附近,但依然在北美众国度的野外出没,数量与日俱增。狼通常以2~6只的小队狩猎,由更强壮而坚韧的头狼领导。在某些案例中,头狼甚至可能是狼变形者。
劇透 -   :
Wolves are rarely seen in the urban blight of the sprawl, but packs of them still roam the wilds of the Native American Nations. These packs are growing in number and in size. Wolves hunt in smaller packs of two to six, usually led by a stronger and tougher alpha male. In some cases, the alpha male may actually be a wolf shapeshifter.
B4, A3, R5, S4, W2, L2, I4, C3, ESS6
I/ID:9/2
AC:A1,I3
防御等级:6(天生护甲:2)
技能:运动5,近身战斗4,影响力2(恐吓+2),侦察5(嗅觉+2),户外6,隐匿5
能力:天生护甲2,强化感官(听觉,嗅觉),天生武器
攻击:爪子/撕咬【DV2P,攻击等级9/-/-/-/-】
« 上次编辑: 2022-05-26, 周四 08:12:18 由 Bellicose »

离线 Bellicose

• Guard
Re: 【6e】 怪物与怪物能力,p215-229
« 回帖 #1 于: 2022-05-26, 周四 08:11:56 »
觉醒怪物  AWAKENED CRITTERS
犬魔  BARGHEST
犬魔是英国獒的泛亚种,肩高85厘米,体重约170公斤。它短而光滑的毛发只会是纯黑或纯白,当它平趴在地面上时,满是肌肉的身体就如同赤裸的真皮一般。整个后背上尖锐而突出的脊椎清晰可见。它的眼中闪烁着红光,牙齿在黑暗中也能显现出微弱的光芒,这是因为它的唾液中带有微量的荧光细菌。在繁殖季节,它们通常单独或者结对捕猎;其他时间,犬魔习惯结成一打或更多数量的狗群以猎食。不少公司试图使用犬魔负责安保工作,但结果有好有坏,在训练其使用嚎叫时尤其如此。
劇透 -   :
A metaspecies of the English mastiff, the barghest stands about eighty-five centimeters at the shoulder and weighs approximately ninety kilograms. Short, sleek fur, either pure white or pure black, lies flat on its massively muscled body, creating the illusion of a naked hide. Sharp spines protrude along the length of its back. Its eyes shine red, and its teeth glow slightly in the dark because of luminescent bacteria in their saliva. During breeding season, they hunt alone or in pairs; at other times they hunt in packs of twelve or more. A number of corps have attempted to use barghests as guard animals, with mixed results, especially with the use of the howl.
自然栖息地/活动范围:北美或北欧的城市范围,特别是英吉利列岛。犬魔也出没于澳大利亚、香港以及内罗毕,曾经的大英帝国延申到哪里,它们就在哪里出现。
劇透 -   :
Natural Habitat/Range: Urban areas in North America and northern Europe, particularly the British Isles. Barghests have also turned up in Australia, East Asia, and Nairobi, pretty much anywhere the British Empire once touched.
B7, A4, R5, S5, W3, L2, I5, C5, M5, ESS6
CM:12
防御等级:11(天生护甲:4)
技能:星界4,运动5,近身战斗8,影响力5(恐吓+2),户外6,侦察6
能力:天生护甲4,双重性质,强化感官(听觉、嗅觉、声纳),恐惧,免疫(犬魔嚎叫),天生武器,致瘫嚎叫
攻击:爪子/撕咬【DV3P,攻击等级10/-/-/-/-】

蛇怪  BASILISK
科莫多龙的泛亚种,蛇怪从鼻端到尾梢平均体长为250厘米左右,体重约为100公斤,当直立时,肩高约20厘米,体形比它们的始祖更宽,背后有突出而尖锐的鳍,让它们在完全直立时看上去有30公分高,鳍通常从头部一直延伸到尾端。蛇怪的鳞片厚重,常见为黑色或是亮黄色,鼻尖和尾端则为纯黑。它们的口中布满了锯齿般尖锐的牙齿,并且能在脱落或更换后自行生长。蛇怪是极具侵略性的肉食动物,通常食用鱼类或小型的哺乳动物,但只要有机会它们也会捕食任何适宜的猎物,包括泛人类。蛇怪极具领地观念,并且易于受训,作为安保动物被第六纪的超企广泛使用,但一般没人能阻止它们吞下自己所杀死的任何东西。
劇透 -   :
A metaspecies of the komodo dragon, the basilisk averages approximately 2.6 meters from its snout to the tip of its tail, and it weighs around 100 kilograms. They stand about 50 centimeters at the shoulder, are somewhat broader than their progenitor, and have a spiny dorsal fan, about thirty centimeters in height at its tallest point, running most of their length. Their scales are heavy. Usual coloration is black and bright yellow, with a solid black snout and tail tip. Their maws are filled with sharp, saw-edged teeth that are constantly replaced as they’re lost. Not surprisingly, they’re aggressively carnivorous, typically feeding on fish and small mammals. They cheerfully glut themselves on anything they can catch, up to and including metahumans. Extremely territorial, they are relatively easy to train and are used extensively as guard animals by a number of megacorps throughout the Sixth World but usually cannot be prevented from eating things they kill.
自然栖息地/活动范围:原产于印度尼西亚,蛇怪现今广泛存在于世界各地的温带和热带林地,这要感谢企业度假村里一系列试图将它们训练为宠物的愚蠢计划。它们极为善于游泳,巢穴一般位于活水附近。
劇透 -   :
Natural Habitat/Range: Native to Indonesia, basilisks can now be found in temperate and tropical woodlands worldwide thanks to corporate escapes and ridiculous attempts to make them pets. They are powerful swimmers, so their natural lairs are always near running water.
B6, A2, R3, S6, W4, L1, I3, C1, M4, ESS6
I/ID:6/1
MOVE:5/10/+1(10/20/+2游泳)
防御等级:13(天生护甲:7)
技能:运动5(游泳+2),近身战斗6,侦察4,隐匿4
能力:天生护甲7,天生武器,石化
攻击:爪子/撕咬【DV3P,攻击等级9/-/-/-/-】

刻耳柏洛斯猎犬CERBERUS HOUND
俗话说的好,“三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮”。刻尔帕洛斯猎犬那标志性的三个犬头一眼就能辨认出,同样具有标志性的还有它肩高1.2米,平均重量高达一百一十公斤。这些野兽是凶猛的猎手,能够同时用三个头攻击,多个头就能多得块厚肉的机会,或是牢牢钳制住自己猎物的机会。聪明的猎物会选择逃跑。
劇透 -   :
As they say, three heads are better than one. The Cerberus hound is easily identified by its trio of canine heads, or the fact that it stands 1.2 meters at the shoulder and weighs in at over 110 kilos on average. These beasts are fierce hunters, capable of attacking with all three heads at once, increasing the chances of one getting a good chunk, or a strong hold. Smart prey will run away
刻耳柏洛斯猎犬以擅长长距离追捕猎物而闻名。这种远距离的猎捕特征得益于这种生物的超自然能力,即在任何地形下都能快速且不受阻碍地移动。
劇透 -   :
The Cerberus hound is well known for running down prey over long distances once it is on the trail. This long-range hunt is aided by the creature’s paranatural ability to move quickly and unhindered through any terrain.
某些圈养的猎犬受过专业训练,并在一些场合用于保障公司的设施安全。一旦它们被释放,它们就会毫不留情地追捕猎物,这使得控制这些生物变得尤为困难,但是依然有安全公司使用刻耳柏洛斯猎犬来追踪那些从设施中偷走贵重物品的狂奔者,一旦它们闻到气味就释放训练有素的猎犬,并激活追踪项圈。
劇透 -   :
Captive hounds have been trained and used for corporate installation security on a few occasions. Their relentless desire to hunt down prey once it has been chosen makes control of the animals difficult, but security firms have started using Cerberus  hounds to track runners who have stolen valuables from facilities by releasing the trained hounds once they are on the scent and activating a tracking collar.
自然栖息地/活动范围:林地和山区,尤其在希腊群岛周围。不过刻尔帕洛斯们在北美,欧洲和亚洲的某些地方也会现身——通常是因为带走它们的安保公司实在看不住这些东西。
劇透 -   :
Natural Habitat/Range: Forest and mountain regions, particularly the Greek Isles. Cerberi also turn up in North America and across Europe and Asia in spots where security companies took them and couldn’t handle them.
B6, A4, R5, S6, W4, L2, I6, C3, M5, ESS6
I/ID:11/2
AC:A2,I3
CM:15
MOVE:10/25/+3
防御等级:12(天生护甲:6)
技能:运动6,近身战斗9,影响力5(恐吓+2),户外8,侦察6
能力:天生护甲(6),强韧(4),遮蔽(自身),腐蚀喷吐,强化感官(听觉,弱光视觉,嗅觉,热成像),恐惧,免疫(寒,火),移动(自身),天生武器,搜寻
攻击:爪子/撕咬【DV4P,攻击等级11/-/-/-/-】

COCKATRICE  鸡蛇兽
尽管这是一个鸡的泛亚种,鸡蛇兽的实际样貌更类似于在鸸鹋的脖子上装个鸡头,并搭配一条长长的蓝色尾巴。鸡蛇兽站起来有2米高,体重约45公斤,它们有极长的蓝腿,黄色的羽毛,头上还有鲜红的冠,以及尖锐的角质喙。它们是肉食动物,擅长结群猎食。狩猎时,它们惯于在追赶的过程中高高跃起,用尾部抽击猎物,当猎物因此而瘫痪时则用锐爪将其撕碎并开始享用美餐。鸡蛇兽并不挑食,只要觉得那东西看起来挺美味就可以下口,哪怕猎物有兽人的体型。
劇透 -   :
A metaspecies of the chicken, the cockatrice resembles an emu with a chicken’s head and a long blue tail. Standing two meters in height and weighing approximately 45 kilograms, the cockatrice has long blue legs, yellow plumage, a bright red comb on its head, and a sharp, horny beak. They are predatory and carnivorous, often hunting in packs. They hunt by chasing their prey, leaping into the air, and attacking with their tails to paralyze their prey, then tearing them apart and dining at their leisure. They are not at all choosy about their diet and will take on just about anything up to the size of an ork if it looks like it might be tasty.
鸡蛇兽作为安保动物广受世界各地的企业欢迎。用来做卫士的品种一般在孵化时就和驯兽师一同训练,这会令它们对其产生极强的保护欲。
劇透 -   :
Cockatrices are popular security critters for many corps around the world. Guard specimens are typically imprinted from hatching onto their handlers, of whom they become extremely protective.
自然栖息地/活动范围:原产于西欧的草原和灌丛,鸡蛇兽现今可以出现在世界范围内的各种环境之中。
B3, A4, R3, S3, W3, L1, I2, C1, M5, ESS6
I/ID:5/2
MOVE:10/25/+2
防御等级:4(天生护甲:1)
技能:运动7,近身战斗7,侦察3,隐匿5
能力:天生护甲1,免疫(自身的接触),天生武器,麻痹之触(尾部)
攻击:爪子【DV2P,攻击等级6/-/-/-/-】

恶魔鼠  DEVIL RAT
恶魔鼠通体无毛,体长(包括尾部)约1米,一只正常的恶魔鼠重约3到4公斤。魔鬼鼠则是它的一种亚种,长度是恶魔鼠的一点五倍,体重则是其两倍;而诱错鼠,它的另一亚种,体重和长度都只有恶魔鼠的三分之二。它们是夜间结群捕食者,时常会有三十多只乃至更多的成年个体结成猎群,有人甚至还曾发现过更大的鼠群,在当有魔鬼鼠领导它们的时候尤为如此,前者不仅可以领导其他魔鬼鼠和诱错鼠,还能够指挥普通老鼠。恶魔鼠无惧且恶毒,因此人们认为它们生而邪恶。通常情况下,恶魔鼠以小型动物为食,但当它们发现虚弱的泛人类时也并不介意下口。恶魔鼠善于繁衍,并天然免疫各种毒素,这让它们难以被大量灭绝。
劇透 -   :
The devil rat is completely hairless and measures approximately a meter in length, including its tail. A standard specimen weighs three to four kilograms. The demon rat is a subspecies and measures about one and a half times the length and double the weight of a devil rat, while the glitch rat, another subspecies, is about two-thirds the length and weight of its parent species. Devil rats are nocturnal pack hunters, with hunting packs of thirty or more mature individuals a norm. Larger packs have been observed, especially under the guidance of a demon rat or two, which are capable of leading devil rats, glitch rats, and mundane rats. They are fearless and vicious, making them seem outright malicious. Typically seeking out small animals to feed on, they are not afraid to take on a metahuman if they sense weakness. They breed prolifically, and that fact combined with their natural immunity to most poisons makes them all but impossible to exterminate.
自然栖息地/活动范围:世界范围内的城市内。
劇透 -   :
Natural Habitat: Urban areas worldwide
恶魔鼠  DEVIL RAT
B1, A4, R5, S1, W2, L1, I5, C4, M4, ESS6
I/ID:10/1
CM:9
MOVE:5/10/+1
防御等级:1(天生护甲:-)
技能:运动3(攀爬+2),近身战斗5,侦察4,隐匿6
能力:动物控制(普通老鼠),遮蔽(自身),免疫(毒素),天生武器
弱点:过敏(阳光,轻微)
攻击:爪子【DV1P,攻击等级6/-/-/-/-】

魔鬼鼠  DEMON RAT
B3, A4, R5, S3, W3, L2, I5, C5, M6, ESS6
防御等级:5(天生护甲:2)
技能:运动3(攀爬+2),近身战斗6,侦察5,隐匿7
能力:天生护甲2,动物控制(普通动物,恶魔鼠,诱错鼠),遮蔽(自身),免疫(毒素),天生武器,毒液
弱点:过敏(阳光,严重)
攻击:爪子【DV2P,攻击等级8/-/-/-/-】

诱错鼠  GLITCH RAT
B1, A3, R4, S0, W2, L1, I3, C2, M6, ESS6
I/ID:7/1
CM:9
防御等级:1(天生护甲:-)
技能:运动3(攀爬+2),近身战斗3,侦察4,隐匿3
能力:降祸,动物控制(普通老鼠),免疫(毒素),运气干扰*,天生武器
弱点:过敏(阳光,轻微)
攻击:爪子【DV0P,攻击等级4/-/-/-/-】
*注:独特能力(范围LOS(A),类型M,主要动作)。投掷{魔法+反应}VS{目标极限属性},如获得任何成功,则每有一点净成功,目标获得坏运气特质1分钟。
« 上次编辑: 2022-05-27, 周五 09:28:14 由 Bellicose »

离线 Bellicose

• Guard
« 回帖 #2 于: 2022-05-26, 周四 09:00:37 »
食尸鬼  GHOUL
受到HMHVV-3型病毒感染的泛人类(偶尔也被称作“克里格毒株”,那是最先辨认出该变种的病毒学家之名),食尸鬼一般被认为是病毒最弱的表现形式,也通常是最可怜的。他们的变形一般要经过几天之久,且尤其痛苦,很多人在转化之后都会精神失常,变成“野化”食尸鬼,在荒地区和城市地下被遗忘的角落里成群结队地狩猎。而那些成功保留了神智的个体虽然可能会尝试控制他们野化的同胞,这些恶毒的生物还是会经常逃离,以便寻得他们需要的营养:泛人类的新鲜血肉。
劇透 -   :
A metahuman infected with Type-3 HMHVV (sometimes called the “Krieger strain,” after the virologist who first identified it), the ghoul is considered one of the weakest expressions of the virus, and often the most pitiable. The transformation, which can take days, is agonizing, and many do not make the transition with their sanity intact, becoming “feral” and hunting in packs in the abandoned and disused corners of the barrens and urban underworlds. While those who retain their sanity may seek to keep their feral brethren in check, all too often these vicious creatures run free in search of their needed sustenance: raw metahuman flesh.
物理转变尤为剧烈,皮肤会变得粗糙且泛灰,手指会眼神,指甲则会变成锐利的黑色利爪。他们的眼球会被白色的甲壳所覆盖,以至于不使用赛博殖装便会失明,强迫它们依赖星界视觉和增强的嗅觉。
劇透 -   :
Physical transformations are drastic, with the skin becoming gray and scabrous, fingers extending and nails growing into sharp, black claws. Teeth grow longer and pointed. Their eyes film over with white cataracts, driving them blind without cybernetic replacements, forcing them to depend on astral sight and their enhanced sense of smell.
食尸鬼是所有感染者中数量最多的——由于克里格毒株传染性最强,毒性最烈,只需要体液接触,比如唾液或者血液就可以呃传播。他们在社会之中也成功取得了最多的代表,从食尸鬼解放联盟到非洲的阿萨蛮多国无一不是范例,后者是一片被食尸鬼统治,仰赖泛人口走私存活的土地。加美国特别行政法案162号短暂地将食尸鬼视为了与泛人类拥有平等权利,但在很短的时间后该法案便遭到推翻。那些更加暴力,更渴望复仇的食尸鬼会加入“162食尸鬼帮”,或者为塔曼纳斯的器官走私客干活,以便挣得自己的一磅肉。
劇透 -   :
Ghouls are the most populous of all Infected, as Krieger is the most virulent and infectious strain, communicable by fluid contact such as saliva or blood. They also have the most representation in society, from the Ghoul Liberation League to the African nation of Asamando, a land ruled by ghouls and sustained by metahuman trafficking. For a brief period, UCAS Special Order 162 granted ghouls rights as metahumans, but it was repealed after a brief time. More violent and vengeful ghouls may find employment and belonging in the ranks of the 162 ghoul gang, or working for Tamanous organleggers for their pound of flesh.
自然栖息地/活动范围:全世界都有,有可供使用的泛人类血肉就行!
劇透 -   :
Range: Worldwide; wherever metahuman flesh is available to consume!
B6, A2, R4, S5, W4, L1, I3, C1, M1, ESS6
I/ID:
7/2
CM:13/10
MOVE:12/18/+1
防御等级:7+穿着(天生护甲:1)
技能:星界5,运动4,近身战斗7,侦察6,隐匿6
能力:天生护甲1,强韧2,双重性质,强化感官(听觉,嗅觉),天生武器,灵智
弱点:过敏(阳光,中度),饮食需求(泛人类生肉),削弱感官(盲)
攻击:爪子【DV3P,攻击等级9/-/-/-/-】
撕咬【DV4P,攻击等级9/-/-/-/-,感染】
注:上列数据为标准人类转化的食尸鬼,并保持大部分转化前的智能;若需要其他泛形态的食尸鬼数据,请参考〖泛形态属性表〗(p.211)以计算食尸鬼的CM。某些食尸鬼甚至还可以成为修士、法师或神秘修士。其他的则是野化食尸鬼——它们的所有物理属性+1,精神属性-1

地狱犬  HELLHOUND
地狱犬是德国牧羊犬的泛形态,肩高90厘米,体重大约70千克。它们的毛发如无月之夜一般漆黑,而“眼白”也是纯红色。这种成群捕猎的掠食者一般会结成四只到七只的犬群,狩猎足有鹿大小的猎巫。如果犬群够大,它们会狩猎更大的动物,当然这也包括泛人类。它们是颇受欢迎的安保动物,在乡间区域的隔离设施尤为如此——在那儿,它们四处喷火造成财产损失的可能性更低。
劇透 -   :
The hell hound is a metaspecies of the German shepherd, standing about 90 centimeters at the shoulder and weighing about 70 kilograms. Their fur is as black as a moonless night, and the sclera of their eyes is red rather than white. They are pack-hunting predators, typically hunting small game up to the size of a deer in groups of four to seven hounds, though they will scavenge if prey is scarce. If their pack is large enough, they will go after larger animals, including metahumans. They’re popular as security animals, especially in isolated facilities in rural areas, where bursts of flame carry less risk of property damage.
自然栖息地/活动范围:集中在北美洲的林地区,但只要有驯化犬的地方,一般就有地狱犬。
劇透 -   :
Natural Habitat/Range: Primarily woodland areas of North America, but anywhere domesticated dogs are present.
B6, A4, R5, S3, W2, L4, I4, C3, M5, ESS2D6
I/ID:
9/2
MOVE:10/20/+4
防御等级:3+穿着(护甲:穿着)
技能:星界5,运动7,近身战斗4,影响4(恐吓+2),户外5,侦察3,隐匿5
能力:天生护甲4,双重性质,元素攻击(火),强化感官(听觉,低光视觉,嗅觉),恐惧,免疫(火),天生武器
攻击:撕咬【DV3P,攻击等级9/-/-/-/-】

吸血鬼  VAMPIRE
人类(在罕见的情况下也可能是其他泛形态)如感染了HMHVV-1型(“哈兹-格林鲍姆”毒株),便在最常见的情况下会转变为吸血鬼。他们能够保留自身的理智和聪慧,有些吸血鬼甚至会在不对他人造成伤害的状况下试图重新融入社会。曾几何时,这么做相当简单,吸血鬼在他们的族裔之中以能够控制自己的饥渴著称。但是不幸的是,近几年来遍布全球的某种未知转变导致了全世界的感染者都取得了更加庞大的胃口,现今,越来越多的吸血鬼失去了对泛人类鲜血和灵魂无尽渴求的控制,堕落到靠在他人身上施加苦痛取乐,并以此令自己取得不朽之身。再加上他们与生俱来的再生能力和雾化本领,他们成为了相当狡诈的猎手。
劇透 -   :
A human (and rarely other metatypes) infected with Type-1 HMHVV (Harz-Greenbaum strain), the vampire is the most common expression of the strain. Retaining their sanity and intelligence, some vampires also attempt to integrate into society with minimum harm to others. Once, this was easier, as vampires were notable among their kin for being capable of restraining their thirst. Unfortunately, unexplained changes to all Infected across the world over the past few years have sharpened their appetites, and now more and more of them are falling to their hungers for metahuman blood and souls, reveling in the rush of inflicting pain to fuel their immortality. With their regeneration and ability to take the form of mist, they are uncanny predators.
尽管在转化之后他们的外貌大抵相同,吸血鬼一般看上去都满面苍白,只有刚进食完的是例外。在情绪压力极大或者过分饥饿之时,他们的眼睛常常会泛红,犬牙也会向外延申,并暴露出用来啃咬和汲取猎物的尖端。
劇透 -   :
While their appearance is largely unchanged after the transition, vampires are often quite pale
unless they have fed recently. During times of emotional stress or hunger, their eyes often glow red,
and their canines extend into sharp points for biting and draining their prey.
吸血鬼必须每隔几天便吞食泛人类的血液,而且每个月必须从受害者上汲取至少一点精华。而试图进食其他物品只会令他们在几小时内反胃,并吐出一切凡俗食品。酒精和吸血鬼的反应更加剧烈,一般几分钟就能引起呕吐。
劇透 -   :
Vampires must ingest metahuman blood at least every few days and must drain at least one point of Essence from their victims once every lunar month. Attempting to consume anything else results in physical illness within an hour as they expel the mundane meal. Alcohol reacts even faster, often within minutes or less.
HMHVV常会诱发一系列潜在的基因表达,例如SURGE,魔法潜能亦在此列。大部分吸血鬼都有魔法才能,而病毒的变异也导致了更加多种多样的表达,偶尔还会在所谓的“血族”之间流传。此处列出的参数代表一名“平均”的吸血鬼。
劇透 -   :
HMHVV often unlocks latent mutations such as SURGE, as well as magical potential; the majority of vampires are magically active. What’s more, mutation of the virus has resulted in new expressions, sometimes passed along so-called bloodlines. The stats here represent an “average” vampire.
B3, A2, R4, S3, W3, L2, I3, C4, M*, ESS2D6
I/ID:
7/2
CM:10/10
MOVE:15/20/+2
防御等级:3+穿着(护甲:穿着)
技能:运动7,近身战斗7,侦察8,隐匿7
能力:双重性质,强化感官(听觉,嗅觉,热成像视觉),精华吸取,免疫(老化,病菌,毒素),感染,雾化形体,天生武器,再生,灵智
弱点:过敏(阳光,重度),过敏(木头,重度),饮食需求(泛人类的血),精华损失,感应休眠(缺乏空气或精华数分钟)
攻击:撕咬【DV3P,攻击等级7/-/-/-/-】
注:有些吸血鬼可能是修士,法师或者神秘修士,但不论是否觉醒,吸血鬼总是拥有魔法属性。
*: 他们的起始魔法等同于6,或者等同于其残余精华,二者取低。吸血鬼只能摄入血液,而在摄入其他物品之后一分钟内立即遭受恶心状态。吸血鬼的浮力比人类弱,因此在所有游泳相关检定上均承受-4骰池。再生能力无法对阳光过敏所导致的伤害生效,即便不再暴露在阳光之下依然如此。正常治疗与魔法治疗依然可生效。
« 上次编辑: 2022-05-27, 周五 09:27:47 由 Bellicose »

离线 Bellicose

• Guard
« 回帖 #3 于: 2022-05-27, 周五 09:34:54 »
龙形  DRACOFORMS
龙形是专为巨龙而设的时髦词——那些庞大而又具有魔法的爬行生物,和人类神话传说中记载的一模一样。他们具有智慧,狡诈,并且近乎不朽。他们的年龄和力量使得他们在处理任何问题时都善于做出极为长远且缜密的计划。大部分龙都是独居,尽力回避与“年轻的种族”进行不必要的接触。不过近年来,许多巨龙已经开始在第六纪担任更为公众化的角色。对于泛人类来说,这最终是好是坏还尚且未知。
劇透 -   :
Dracoforms is a fancy term for dragons. These enormous, magical reptilian creatures, straight out of the myths and legends of humankind, are intelligent, devious, and possibly immortal, or close to it. Their age and power allow them the opportunity to make elaborate plans with multiple contingencies based on a very long view for just about any endeavor. Most dragons are solitary creatures who avoid unnecessary contact with the “younger races,” as they call metahumans. Many dragons, though, have been taking more public roles in the Sixth World in recent years. This may or may not work out well for metahumanity.
我们对于龙的认知非常有限,但随着时间的推移逐渐增加。这些信息主要来源于对巨龙Dunkelzahn的采访;其他信息则来自于2064年阿兹特兰政府处死羽蛇Dzutbalchén后在矩阵上放出的解剖结果。
劇透 -   :
What is known about dragons is limited but has grown substantially over the years. Most things we know came from interviews conducted with the great dragon Dunkelzahn and the autopsy of Dzitbalchén that was released on the Matrix in 2064 after the government of Aztlan executed the feathered serpent.
所有的龙都展示出某些在龙形之间共通的能力;此外,不同个体也有其他非共通的独特能力。所有的龙都具有强大的魔法——他们均研习着一个在泛人类出现之前就存在的远古流派。没有已知的龙修士,但这并不意味着不可能存在。
劇透 -   :
All dragons have certain powers that are common to all varieties of their kind. Additionally, individual specimens have exhibited other powers that are not universal. All dragons are capable and powerful magicians, practitioners of a magical tradition that predates metahumanity. There are no known dragon adepts, though that should not be taken to mean that such a thing is impossible.
展示出来的魔法属性并不包括因启蒙而获得的提升,低估或忽视龙类的启蒙等级是相当愚蠢的。注意这里列举的技能等级视为成年龙的平均值,不同个体可以在任意一项技能中拥有更高或更低的等级,同时这一列表也并不代表任意特定龙的所有技能。
劇透 -   :
The Magic attribute shown for dragons does not include any increases due to Initiation; it
would be foolish to believe that any dragon isn’t at least a mid-level initiate. Note that the
skill levels in this list are average for a typical adult dragon. Individual specimens might exhibit higher or lower scores in any particular skill. This is also not an exhaustive list of any dragon’s skills.
通用技能:星界9,运动7(飞行+2),近身战斗7,咒术7,侦察8,巫术9
通用能力:龙音,双重性质,元素攻击(通常为火),强化感官(嗅觉,弱光视觉,热成像视觉,广域听觉),硬化护甲(魔法),硬化神秘护甲(魔法),天生武器,灵智
个体能力:动物控制,强迫,腐蚀喷吐,恐惧,影响,毒性呼吸,毒液
注:所有龙类都是法师并通晓绝大部分咒语。

东方龙  EASTERN DRAGONS
东方龙源于东亚,体长约30米,直立时肩高约2.5米,体表色彩丰富但都形似巨蛇。龙方龙的头部宽阔,下颌龙鬃摇曳并延伸到脑后。他们额上还长有数对上行的角,并有一对位于鼻下的标志性龙须。东方龙的体表布满了鳞状护甲,在背后还有与身同长的鳍。他们高度灵巧的手爪通常具有四趾(某些种属也会有三或是五趾),每根手指的尖端都收拢为尖锐的利爪。常见的东方龙身躯为青色,胡须和腹鳞则为金色,但据记载也曾发现过许多其他颜色的东方龙族。
劇透 -   :
Eastern dragons are native to eastern Asia. An eastern dragon is approximately thirty meters long from nose to tail, and it stands approximately 2.5 meters high at the shoulder. They are colorful and serpentine. Their heads are broad and adorned with a chinful of whiskers that extends to the rear portions of the skull. They also have multiple pairs of horns rising from behind their eyes, and a pair of barbules descends from beneath the pronounced nasal region. Their bodies are covered in scaly armor; a spiny fan runs the length of the back and down the tail. The highly dexterous paws are four-fingered (though some variants may possess three or five fingers per
paw), with each digit ending in a large claw. The most common pattern of eastern dragon coloration is iridescent green with golden whiskers and belly scutes, but various other color patterns have appeared.
怒蛇: 怒蛇是小亚细亚的土著龙族亚种,体貌类似于东方龙,但拥有比东方龙更为修长的四肢,体长仅有25米左右比东方龙平均值更短,这也许是因为怒蛇的尾部比东方龙要短。怒蛇的头部更加狭长,而且不具有东方表亲的龙鬃和龙须;鳞片色彩也不如东方龙丰富,怒蛇的鳞片倾向如大地般的棕色,灰色,金色或是赤陶色。尽管有种种不同,但在游戏规则中,怒蛇仍然被视为东方龙。
劇透 -   :
Sirrush: The sirrush is indigenous to Asia Minor and appears similar to the eastern dragon. It has longer limbs than the eastern dragon, though, and it’s a bit shorter at twenty-five meters in length. The difference in average length is almost entirely due to the much shorter tail of the sirrush. It also has a longer, narrower head without the whiskers and barbules of its eastern cousin. A sirrush isn’t as colorful as the eastern dragon, either; its scales tend to be in earth tones of brown, grey, gold, and terra cotta. In terms of game statistics, however, a sirrush is identical to an eastern dragon.
B16, A7, R7, S30, W9, L10, I8, C9, M10, ESS10
I/ID:
15/3
CM:17/13
MOVE:5/15/+2(20/30/+4 飞行)
防御等级:26物理/19神秘(护甲:物理10H,神秘10H)
攻击:爪子【DV15P,攻击等级37/-/-/-/-】

羽蛇  FEATHERED SERPENT
羽蛇的形象常见于南美与中美洲的土著传说,以及一部分非洲传说。正如其名,它们的体态修长形似巨蛇,平均体长约为二十米。羽蛇拥有两对肢体:翅膀以及腿。尽管他们的腹部复盖着鳞甲,但大部分体表都附着着羽毛。这些羽毛,与他们的环状领和羽翼一样,都展现出彩虹版的色彩。羽蛇的翼展通常为15到18米,后肢末端长有爪子并附有五趾,其中之一为拇指;他们可以用后爪随心所欲的实现各种动作。羽蛇,相较于其他龙族,常长有带毒的尾螯或是毒牙。
劇透 -   :
Feathered serpents figure prominently in the myths of South and Central America. They also
appear in portions of Africa. As the name implies, they’re long and serpentine, averaging about twenty meters in length, and they have only two pairs of limbs—their wings and a pair of legs, similar to a wyvern. While their bellies are scaled, most of their body is covered in feathers. These contour feathers, as well as their prominent ruffs and wings, display a rainbow of colors. Their wings have a span between fifteen and eighteen meters. Their legs end in paws with five digits, one of which is an opposable thumb. They can easily manipulate objects with these if they so desire. Feathered serpents frequently have a tail stinger or fangs with potent venom.
B14, A8, R10, S25, W10, L8, I9, C8, M10, ESS10
I/ID:
19/2
CM:15/13
MOVE:5/15/+1(25/40/+5 飞行)
防御等级:24物理/10神秘(护甲:物理10H,神秘10H)
攻击:爪子【DV13P,攻击等级35/-/-/-/-】

西方龙  WESTERN DRAGON
西方龙来源于欧洲以及西亚。他们是体型最大的龙种,体长通常超过37米,肩高超过3米,翼展超过13米。他们拥有双翼以及四肢,后肢末端为脚,前肢手掌长有拇指,可以轻而易举的操纵物品。背部的骨刺或是鳍可能在某些亚种中呈现,但不是所有西方龙都具有这些特征。
劇透 -   :
Western dragons come from Europe and western Asia. The largest of the dragon species, they’re over thirty-seven meters in length, three meters or so high at the shoulder, and have a wingspan of approximately thirty meters. They have six appendages, four legs in addition to their wings; the rear paws are adapted into feet, though the forepaws have opposable thumbs and can manipulate objects easily. Dorsal spines or fans are present in some, but not all, specimens.
西方龙体色大多为单色,背部颜色较深而腹部较浅。所有西方龙都有厚重的鳞甲,某些甚至还拥有骨质甲片作为额外的防护。
劇透 -   :
Western dragons are usually a single color, though they exhibit darker shades along the spine and paler shades on the belly. All western dragons have heavy scales; some also have bony plates acting as additional armor.
B20, A7, R8, S40, W8, L8, I8, C8, M10, ESS10
I/ID:
16/2
AC:A2,I2
CM:19/12
MOVE:10/20/+2(20/30/+4 飞行)
防御等级:30物理/18神秘(护甲:物理10H,神秘10H)
攻击:爪子【DV20P,攻击等级48/-/-/-/-】
« 上次编辑: 2022-05-27, 周五 09:47:58 由 Bellicose »

离线 Bellicose

• Guard
« 回帖 #4 于: 2022-05-27, 周五 10:02:47 »
怪物能力  POWERS
每当一只怪物做出某种相当超凡的举动,比如在物理学不允许的状况下飞翔、用爪子撕碎一些装甲和血肉、或是用轻轻一触(乃至是一眼)麻痹目标,它就是在使用一种“怪物能力”。有些怪物能力是天然的,比如它们的爪或硬皮;还有一些相对自然界是魔法的,比如犬妖的“麻痹之嚎”,生效方式更类似于咒语,但经常无需施放。怪物要对某目标使用能力,就必须和目标在同一形态,可以是星界形态,或是物质形态。星界形态的存在无法影响主物质界目标,反之物质形态的存在也无法影响星界目标(见星界,p.159)。不过,一只可以“具象化”的星界怪物如果具象化的话,便可以影响物理目标;而“双重性质”的怪物则可以轻而易举地与主物质界或星界的存在互动。
劇透 -   :
Whenever a critter does something out of the ordinary, like flying when physics says it shouldn’t, rending armor and flesh with claws, or paralyzing a target with a touch or a gaze, it’s using a critter power. Critter powers are either natural or magical in nature. Natural powers, such as claws or tough skin, are innate, part of the creature’s natural makeup. Magical powers, like a barghest’s Paralyzing Howl, operate more like spells, though usually without the need to cast them. Using a power against or on behalf of a target requires both critter and target to be on the same plane, either astral or physical. Astral forms cannot affect physical targets, and physical forms cannot affect astral targets (see The Astral Plane, p. 159). Astral critters with the Materialization power can affect physical targets if they use that power first to form on the physical plane. Dual-natured critters can interact with both, attacking or assisting targets on the astral plane as easily as the physical one.

以下每一项都罗列了一些常见的怪物能力的特性:
类型:正如法术一般,怪物能力可以是法力(mana,M)的或是物理(physical,P)的。法力能力不会影响非生命的目标,同样物理能力不能在星界用来影响星界形态的存在。
劇透 -   :
Each power entry lists the common characteristics defined below:
Type: Powers may be either mana (M) or physical (P). Mana powers do not affect nonliving targets, whereas physical powers cannot be used in astral space or to affect astral forms.
动作:大多数能力需要一个特定种类的动作(主要或者次要动作)来发动。有的怪物能力是不需启动永远生效的,这类能力的动作被列为“自动”。
劇透 -   :
Action: Most powers require a certain type of action (Minor or Major) to activate. Some are always on and require no action to activate; these are listed with an Action of “Auto.”
距离:所有能力都有它的距离;距离被分为视线内(LOS)、接触、或自身(此能力仅影响怪物自身)。法师施法的视线内规则(p.131)同样适用于怪物能力。除非特别被列出,单只怪物的一种能力同一时间只能用于单个目标。
劇透 -   :
Range: All powers have a range; this is listed as Line of Sight (LOS), Touch, or Self (the power affects only the critter itself). The Line of Sight rules for spellcasting (p. 131) apply to critter powers as well. Unless noted, a power may only be used on a single target at a time.
持续:这一项说明了能力的效果能存在多久。那些永远有效的能力(动作为自动)的持续为始终。即时能力在一个动作中生效与消失,即使它们可能会产生长效作用(比如说伤害)。维持能力可以被无消耗地长久保持。因为这些能力是内在的,所以怪物保持能力生效并不像维持法术那样受到限制或者减值,但它们在同一时刻能够维持的能力依然有限制。怪物可以同时维持【魔法属性】个的能力(可以是多个同名能力)。唯一的例外是“天生法术”能力,正常使用巫术技能结算该能力。而维持天生法术时照常按照p.132页的巫术规则进行维持,但怪物也可以根据该规则同时维持数个终于。永久能力在效果被固定为永久之前,必须被维持足够长的时间,详见对应能力中的描述。有的能力持续为特殊。这类能力的持续时间取决于其他因素,详见对应能力中的描述。
劇透 -   :
Duration: This entry indicates how long the effects of a power last. Powers with an Action of Auto are constantly in effect and have a duration of Always. Instant powers provide their effect and vanish in the same action. Sustained powers may be maintained over time at no effort or cost. Critters are not subject to any modifiers for keeping an effect going, as magicians are for sustaining spells, though they are limited as to the number of powers they can have going at one time. Critters may
sustain a number of powers (or multiple uses of the same power) at one time equal to their Magic. The exception to this is the Innate Spell power, where Sorcery is used to cast the spell. The Innate Spell must be sustained per the Sorcery rules on p. 132), but critters can sustain multiple spells as per those rules. Permanent powers must be maintained for a specific period of time before the effects become permanent, as noted in the power’s description. Some powers have a Special duration and will have details noted in the description.

降祸  ACCIDENT
类型:P   动作:主要
距离:LOS  持续:即时
拥有这种能力的怪物可以使看似正常的的意外发生。具体发生的意外由GM基于目标动向和目标周围环境决定。这种能力本身谈不上多危险,但它与周遭的环境和境遇共同作用能够产生危险。比如说,在一辆快速接近的无人巴士面前忽然爆胎,方向盘还打到了其车头前面,这就很危险。
劇透 -   :
Critters with this power can cause seemingly normal accidents to occur. The exact nature of the
accident is up to the gamemaster, based on what the target is doing and what’s going on around him. This power isn’t dangerous in and of itself, but circumstance and environment can come into play to make it so. For example, blowing a tire and swerving in front of an oncoming drone bus could be hazardous to your health.
当一只怪物对某一目标施放此能力,进行一次对抗检定,怪物的{魔法+意志} vs. 目标的{反应+直觉}。如果怪物胜出,视为目标在一次检定中掷出了失误;如果怪物达成了4个或以上的净成功,则视为目标在一次检定中掷出了严重失误(参考失误点子,p.233)——这可就不仅仅是一次令人尴尬的笨拙行为,而是一次潜在的灾难。
劇透 -   :
When a critter targets someone with this power, make an Opposed test, using the critter’s Magic + Willpower against the target’s Reaction + Charisma. If the critter wins, treat it as if the target rolled a glitch on a test and use the Glitch Ideas (p. 233) if you want. If the critter scores 4 or more net hits, the accident is treated as a critical glitch—it’s not just an embarrassing fumble, it’s a potential catastrophe.

动物控制  ANIMAL CONTROL
类型:M   动作:复杂
距离:LOS  持续:维持
有一些怪物可以操纵别的怪物,尤其(但不一定)是那些凡俗的个体。这一力量能让怪物控制一只或一群动物的行为。这一行为必须是目标动物的正常行为。一群飞鸟,比如说,就不能偷走一辆摩托车,但它们可以在摩托车上拉鸟粪,跟随它,或者一块儿降落在它身上。只有在操纵动物的怪物还有视线的时候才能下达新的控制命令,但目标可以继续按照已下达的指令行动{怪物的魅力属性}分钟。拥有此能力的怪物可以控制等同于{5×魅力}只小动物(猫、老鼠,等等),或者{魅力}只大型动物(狼、狮子、熊,等等)。这一怪物能力不能被用在有「灵智」能力的怪物身上。
劇透 -   :
Some critters can manipulate other critters, usually mundane ones, but not always. The behavior must be “normal” for the target animal. A flock of birds couldn’t steal a motorcycle, but they could certainly empty their bowels on it, follow it, or land all over it. New control commands can only be issued while still in the controlling critter’s line of sight, but targets will continue to follow any orders they had already been given for the critter’s Charisma in minutes. The critter may control a number of small animals (cats, rats, etc.) equal to its Charisma x 5, a number of larger animals (wolves, lions, bears, etc.) equal to its Charisma, or a single appropriate paranormal critter. This power may not be used on any critter with the Sapience power.

天生护甲  ARMOR
类型:P    动作:自动
距离:自身  持续:始终
不论此能力来自膜质骨沉积物、鳞片或只是厚皮,拥有此能力的怪物对于物理攻击有某种天生的防护。怪物的天生护甲等级增加其防御等级,且可以与任何穿着的护甲的等级叠加。
劇透 -   :
Scales, dermal bone deposits, a thick hide, or a heavy layer of fur and fat all offer a critter with this power some inherent protection from physical attacks. The critter’s natural Armor increases the Defense Rating of the critter and is cumulative with the boost from any worn armor.

星界形态  ASTRAL FORM
类型:M    动作:自动
有着星界形态的怪物仅在星界存在,也只能受到星界攻击或者法力法术/怪物能力的影响;物理攻击和法术毫无效果。同样的,星界怪物也只能影响双重形态的生物,或者已经在星界的存在(星界侦察或者星界投影均可)。拥有该能力的怪物可以以星界投影法师类似的方式在物理界显现出一个鬼影(p.160)。
劇透 -   :
A critter with this power only exists on the astral plane. It can only be affected by astral attacks or mana spells/powers; physical attacks or spells/powers have no effect. An astral critter can only affect dual-natured beings or those on the astral plane, whether through astral projection or astral perception. Critters with this power may manifest on the physical plane in the same ghostly way as astrally projecting magicians (see p. 160).
粘缠  BINDING
类型:P    动作:复杂
距离:特别  持续:立即
不论是通过织网、粘性舌头或是某种魔法力量,拥有此能力的怪物可以使其目标黏在任何目标恰好正在接触的表面上(经常但不一定是怪物本身)。此能力的距离取决于怪物的粘缠方式:它可以射出网(距离:LOS),或拥有黏性身体(距离:接触),或只是擅长黏在各种东西上(距离:自身)。
劇透 -   :
It may be webbing, a sticky goo, a sticky tongue, some magical force that allows a critter with this power to maker its target stick to any surface the target happens to be touching, including the critter itself. The range of this power depends on how the critter binds its targets; it may shoot something (Range: LOS), have a sticky body (Range: Touch), or just be good at sticking to things (Range: Self).
如果距离是LOS,怪物需要做一个对抗检定, 怪物的{魔法+敏捷} vs. 目标的{敏捷+运动},成功则迫使目标获得禁锢状态。受到影响的目标可以在每回合花费一个主要动作进行一次逃脱检定。挣脱检定见下。
劇透 -   :
For LOS range, the critter makes an attack using Magic + Agility vs. Athletics + Reaction. A successful hit applies the Immobilized status. The target is affected and must spend a Major Action on its turn in order to make an escape attempt.
如果距离是接触,则怪物需要做一个对抗检定,怪物的{魔法+敏捷} vs. 目标的{近身战斗+反应},成功依然会使得目标获得禁锢状态,但在此种情况下,目标被与怪物黏在一起,除非成功脱离不能移动;怪物则可以在力量大于目标体质一半的情况下正常移动。挣脱检定依然见下。
劇透 -   :
For Touch range, the critter makes an attack using Magic + Agility vs. Close Combat + Reaction. A successful hit applies the Immobilized status with a small variation. In this case, the target is stuck to the creature and cannot move away without first breaking free, but the creature can move with the target as long as its Strength is at least 1/2 the target’s Body. Breaking free is described below.
如果距离是自身,则不需要检定,怪物可以在任何垂直甚至倒挂的表面上以正常速度行走。
劇透 -   :
For the Self range, no roll is made, and the critter is allowed to move along vertical and inverted surfaces at their normal Movement rate.
从该能力中挣脱需要一个主要动作,目标投掷{力量 + 体质} vs. 怪物的{魔法 + 意志},如果目标取胜则成功逃离,如果目标失败,则禁锢状态持续,直到成功逃脱为止。
劇透 -   :
Breaking free from this power requires a Major Action. Roll Strength + Body against the critter’s Magic + Willpower. If the target prevails, they have escaped. If they fail, the Immobilized status remains until the next time they can attempt an escape.

« 上次编辑: 2022-05-27, 周五 10:16:02 由 Bellicose »

离线 Bellicose

• Guard
« 回帖 #5 于: 2022-06-12, 周日 06:37:43 »
强迫  COMPULSION
类型:M        动作:主要
距离:LOS     持续:维持
这一能力使怪物能强迫一个目标进行一个特定行动,即使这一行动违背了目标的本愿。怪物需要进行一个对抗检定,它的{魔法+魅力} vs. 目标的{意志+逻辑};如果目标失败,那么必须立刻将被强迫进行的行为在下一次行动时执行,且必须先于其他任何行动。怪物必须持续维持该能力直到行为完成,但也可以选择在任何时候放弃之(目标亦会从强迫的效果下解脱出来)。当此力量被使用,受害者会立即意识到自己被强迫行动。该能力不能被用来植入以使目标之后进行强迫行为的暗示;一旦此能力停止,目标马上恢复对自身的控制,同时也可能会对自己已经做出的行为感到无比惊恐。
劇透 -   :
This power enables the critter to compel a target to perform a specific action, even if that action might not be in the target’s best interests, including actions harmful to themselves or others. The critter must make an Opposed test using its Magic + Charisma against the target’s Willpower + Logic; if the target loses, they must fulfill the compulsion on their next available action, before taking any other actions. The critter must sustain the power until the action is complete for it to work, but can choose to drop it at any time, releasing the target from the compulsion. The victim immediately recognizes that they were compelled to act after this power is used. This power can’t be used to plant suggestions for future compelled actions; once the power is dropped or the task completed, the target’s mind is their own once again, along with the horror of what they just did.

遮蔽  CONCEALMENT
类型:P         动作: 主要
拥有此能力的怪物可以神秘地隐藏自己,其它存在,或是某人正在寻找的某物,遮蔽给目标施加等于怪物魔法属性的进阶隐形状态。在战斗中,必须通过一个仔细观察主要动作以进行察觉检定看穿遮蔽,成功意味着角色发现了目标,持续到怪物重新尝试隐藏,或者角色的下一个轮结束,取其迟者。

遮蔽能力可以在同时应用在等同怪物魔法个平均尺寸泛人生物大小的目标上(体质最大为5,超过5则被视为两个目标),或是(5×魔法)个的更小的目标(猫、婴儿、老鼠,等等)。如果怪物允许,被遮蔽的对象可以互相看到。遮蔽能力的效果持续到怪物停止维持此能力。
劇透 -   :
Critters with this power can mystically hide themselves, other people, or things that someone else is seeking. Concealment applies the Invisible (Improved) status equal to the critter’s Magic attribute. In combat, an Observe in Detail Major Action must be used to allow a Perception test to attempt to overcome the concealment. Success means the target is spotted by that character until the critter can hide again or the end of the character’s next player turn, whichever comes last.

Concealment can be used simultaneously on a number of average metahuman-sized targets (Body up to 5; Body over 5 counts as 2 targets) equal to the critter’s Magic, or a number of much smaller targets (cats, babies, rats, etc.) equal to the critter’s Magic x 5. Concealed subjects can see each other if the critter allows it. The effect lasts until the critter stops sustaining the power

困惑

类型:M        动作:主要
此能力使目标悠游寡断,忘乎所以,糊里糊涂。怪物用{魔法+意志}对抗目标的{意志+逻辑},如果怪物获得至少一个净成功,目标获得晕眩状态和净成功等级的困惑状态。怪物所取得的净成功将作为罚值应用在目标角色进行的任何行动上,且目标获得晕眩状态和迷惑状态,等级等同于净成功。
劇透 -   :
This power causes the target to become indecisive, forgetful, and befuddled. This power causes the target to become indecisive, forgetful, and befuddled. The critter makes an Opposed test using its Magic + Willpower against the target’s Willpower + Logic. If the critter scores any net hits, the target gains the Dazed status and the Confused status at a rating equal to the net hits.

腐蚀喷吐  CORROSIVE SPIT
类型:P    动作:主要
距离:特别  持续:立即
拥有此能力的怪物的唾液(或其它某种它能喷射的化学物质)具有强腐蚀性而可以作为武器。使用此能力需要进行一{魔法+敏捷}检定,该攻击DV为(魔法)P(化学),不同距离的AR为【临近:(魔法 x 2)/近距:(魔法 x 2)-2 / 中距:(魔法 x 2)-8 / 远距:(魔法 x 2)-10】,如果任何时候该攻击的AR被降低到0,则喷吐无法在该距离做出攻击。
劇透 -   :
The critter can project an extremely caustic substance as an attack. Make a ranged combat attack, using the critter’s Magic + Agility. The attack has a DV of (Magic)P (Chemical), Attack Ratings of Near (Magic x 2), Close (Magic x 2) – 2, Medium (Magic x 2) – 8, Far (Magic x 2) – 10. If the Attack Value drops to 0, the spit attack cannot reach those ranges.

双重性质 DUAL NATURED
双重性质的怪物同时在星界和物理位面活动。星界与物理位面的存在他们都可以影响。他们可以如同使用星界感知的角色一样感知星界并与之交互(见星界,p.159)。然而,与星界感知不同,双重性质的怪物在同时感知星界与物理位面;它们不需要在两者之间切换。它们的思维习惯于同时处理星界与物理位面的感觉,所以双重性质的怪物在感知星界的同时与物理世界互动不需要像法师那样受到-2骰池减值。
劇透 -   :
Dual-natured critters are active on both the astral and physical plane at the same time. They can interact with both astral and physical beings. They perceive the astral plane similarly to characters using astral perception (see The Astral Plane, p. 159), but being dual natured is different from astral perception. Dual-natured critters always sense both the physical and astral planes, meaning their minds are accustomed to processing both astral and physical sensations, so dual-natured critters don’t suffer the –2 dice pool modifier for interacting with the physical world while astrally perceiving.

元素攻击  ELEMENTAL ATTACK
距离:LOS  持续:立即
不论是火焰爆发,寒冰之矛,闪电矢还是一团腐蚀性的化学物质,具有此能力的怪物可以投射出伤害性的元素能量矢。该能力会标注一项特定的元素属性:电击,火焰,化学,寒冷
进行一次远程攻击检定,使用怪物的魔法+敏捷,该攻击造成(魔法)P(伤害类型)伤害,不同距离的AR为【临近:(魔法 x 2)/近距:(魔法 X 2)-2 /中距:(魔法 x 2)-8 /远距:(魔法 x 2)-10)】,如果任何时候该攻击的AR被降低到0,则元素攻击无法在该距离做出攻击。目标同样会获得相应的状态:电颤(电击属性),燃烧(火焰),腐蚀(化学),霜冻(寒冷)。
劇透 -   :
Whether it’s a burst of flame, a spear of ice, a bolt of lightning, or a glob of caustic chemicals, a critter with this power can project a damaging bolt of elemental energy. The power is selected with a specific element type: Electricity, Fire, Chemical, or Cold.

Make a ranged combat attack, using the critter’s Magic + Agility. The attack has a DV of (Magic)P (Damage Type), Attack Ratings of Near (Magic x 2), Close (Magic x 2) – 2, Medium (Magic x 2) – 8, Far (Magic x 2) – 10. If the Attack Rating drops to 0 or lower, the elemental attack cannot reach those ranges. The target also gains the appropriate Status Effect for the attack type: Zapped (Electricity), Burning (Fire), Corroded (Chemical), or Chilled (Cold).

能量光环  ENERGY AURA
这种怪物被破坏性的能量场围绕,这种能量场可以以火焰、电光、极寒或者化学物质的混合体等等类型呈现。此能力拥有特定的元素类型。拥有此能力的怪物在其所有的近战攻击加上(魔法/2)点伤害值,向上取整。这类伤害会使目标获得相应的状态:电颤(电击属性),燃烧(火焰),腐蚀(化学),霜冻(寒冷),且AR增加(魔法)点。

对拥有能量光环的怪物的一次成功的近战攻击也会使攻击者受到伤害。攻击者进行一次伤害抵抗检定,来承受等同于怪物魔法属性的物理伤害,并如上获得与伤害属性相匹配的状态。此能力是始终开启且无法关闭的,除非在怪物的描述中有特别指明。
劇透 -   :
This critter is surrounded by a field of damaging energy, which can take the form of fire, cold, electricity, or a caustic brew of chemicals. The power is selected with a specific element type. The critter adds its (Magic/2, rounded up) to the Damage Value of any Close Combat attack it makes. The damage inflicts the appropriate status—Zapped (Electricity), Burning (Fire), Corrosive (Chemical), Chilled (Cold)—and increases the Attack Rating by the critter’s Magic.

Successful unarmed Close Combat attacks against a critter with Energy Aura also damage the attacker. The attacker makes a Damage Resistance test against a DV equal to the critter’s (Magic)P and gains the appropriate Status tied to the energy type as above. Unless indicated in the critter’s description, this power is always on and cannot be turned off.

吞噬  ENGULF
类型:P         动作: 主要
距离:接触     持续:维持
此能力允许怪物用它自己活着它所掌控的地形包覆目标,使其窒息并造成伤害。这是一次造成(魔法)P(伤害类型)伤害的近战攻击,它还会根据元素造成特殊效果,并在AR上获得+(魔法)的提升,而且怪物将吞噬并掌控住目标。近战攻击的净成功如常增加伤害,并且目标如常进行伤害抵抗检定。即使所有的伤害都被抵抗了,目标依然会被吞噬。一旦被吞噬,目标获得禁锢状态。在怪物的每个行动轮,它对被吞噬的目标如上造成伤害,目标每次都如上进行伤害抵抗。在目标的每个行动轮,他可以使用一个主要动作通过对抗检定尝试逃脱,骰目标的力量+运动对抗怪物的魔法+体质,如果目标胜出,他逃脱且不再从中受到伤害。一些吞噬能力具有第二效应,如下所示:
气噬:目标承受(魔法+2)的晕眩伤害,如果目标因为晕眩伤害失去意识,他们仍将承受伤害,且晕眩伤害如常转化为物理伤害。受害者获得疲劳Ⅰ状态
地噬:目标承受(魔法+2)的物理伤害。受害者获得疲劳Ⅰ状态
火噬:目标承受物理伤害,并获得燃烧状态,持续被吞噬+1轮
水噬:目标承受(魔法+2)的晕眩伤害,这比一般的溺水更致命,因为怪物可以对受害者施以巨大的水压。如果目标因为晕眩伤害失去意识,他们仍将承受伤害,且晕眩伤害如常转化为物理伤害。受害者获得潮湿和疲劳Ⅰ状态。
劇透 -   :
This power allows a critter to envelop a target within itself or the terrain it controls, smothering the target and causing damage. This is a Close Combat attack with a DV equal to (Magic)P (Damage Type) as well as specific effects by element, an increase to the Attack Value of +Magic, and the critter has engulfed its target in its grasp. Net hits on the Close Combat attack increase damage normally, and the target gets a standard Damage Resistance test. Even if all the damage is resisted, the target is still engulfed. Once engulfed, a target suffers the Immobilized status. On its player turn, the critter automatically inflicts damage as above on an engulfed target and the target gets to resist each time as above. On the target’s player turn, they may use a Major Action to attempt escape by making an Opposed test, rolling the target’s Strength + Athletics against the critter’s Magic + Body. If the target wins, they escape and take no more damage from the attack. Some Engulf powers have secondary effects, as described below.
Air Engulf: The target resists Stun damage with a DV equal to (Magic + 2). If the victim passes out from Stun damage, they continue to take damage, with the Stun damage overflowing into Physical damage as normal. Victims gain the Fatigued I status.
Earth Engulf: The target resists Physical damage with a DV equal to (Magic + 2). Victims gain the Fatigued I status.
Fire Engulf: The victim resists Physical damage and gains the Burning status for as long as they are engulfed + 1 combat round.
Water Engulf: The victim resists Stun with a DV of (Magic + 2). This is rougher than normal drowning, because the critter is capable of exerting great pressure on the victim. Victims who pass out from Stun damage continue to take damage after falling unconscious, with the Stun damage overflowing into Physical damage as normal. The victim suffers the Wet and Fatigued I statuses.

强化感官  Enhanced Senses
此能力包括了任何改良的或增强的、超越了普通人类的感知能力的感官。这包括低光视觉与热成像视觉,增强听力与增强嗅觉,热感知器官,天然声呐,等等。具体增强的感官在怪物描述中有特别指出。被增强的感官效果皆有对应,可以在装备章节(p. 275)找到它们的对应科技版本。
劇透 -   :
This power includes any improved or augmented senses beyond the normal human range of awareness. This includes low-light and thermographic vision, improved hearing and smell, heat-sensing or gans, natural sonar, and so on. The actual enhanced senses are specified in the description. For the effects of the enhanced senses, locate their technological equivalent in the Gear chapter (p. 275).

精华吸收  ESSENCE DRAIN
距离:接触  持续:永久
此能力使怪物能永久夺走其它存在的精华属性并且加在自己身上。精华吸收只能以物理的有灵智的生物为目标(角色与有灵智能力的非星界怪物)。目标本身必须是有灵智的(或自身获得了灵智),使用任何其他能力,魔法甚至是科技使得目标后天获得灵智都不行。当目标正在自主性的以物理手段抵抗时,他的精华无法被吸收。目标必须是自愿的或被制服(受控、麻痹、被精神控制,等等)。精华转化必须借助一种强烈的情感联结实现,无论这种情感是情欲、愤怒或恐惧。这种情感必须集中在使用此能力的怪物身上。抽象的恐惧远远不够;为了吸取精华,受害者必须对吸收者感到明确的恐惧。即使精华吸收往往伴随着某种实体的转换(比如,吸血鬼吸取受害者的血液),此能力生效的唯一且必须的要求实际上依然是这种情感联结。吸收1点精华需要进行一次延续检定:怪物的{魅力+魔法}(10-目标的精华,1分钟)。受害者受到等级等于被汲取的精华等数的疲劳状态。

如果在检定完成前怪物被干扰或打断,精华便没有被吸取。失去精华属性会影响目标的魔法或共鸣属性(见精华,p.38)。如果目标的精华降到0,目标死亡。

一只怪物最多只能通过此能力将精华提高到两倍于其天生上限。任何超过此上限的精华点数都会失去;这只怪物的星界形态同时只能承受这么多精华了。

吸取了精华属性的怪物,只需一个次要动作,就可以将这种偷取来的生命之力转化为其它属性点,包括魔法。每转化一点精华就可以临时使一种物理属性,精神属性,或魔法+1。如果真的想要的话,可以将多点精华转化到同一属性上,也可以同时将精华点数转化到多个属性上(比如说同时提升力量和体质),但每个次要动作只能转换一点精华。单一属性以此法能接受的最大提升上限为+4。这种属性提升在12小时后消失,而消耗的精华永久失去不再返还。
劇透 -   :
This power allows a critter to permanently take away another being’s Essence and add it to its own. Essence Drain can only target physical, sapient beings (characters and non-astral critters with the Sapience power). The target must be naturally sapient, not made sapient through another power, magic, or tech. Essence can’t be drained while the victim is actively, physically resisting. They must either be willing or subdued (restrained, paralyzed, mentally controlled, etc.). Essence transfer can only take place through a strong emotional connection, whether that emotion is passion, anger, or terror. The emotion must also be focused on the critter using the power. Abstract terror is not enough; the victim must be specifically terrified of his attacker in order for the attacker to drain the victim’s Essence. Though there is often a transfer of living material involved in an Essence Drain attack (a
 vampire drinking their victim’s blood, for instance), nothing but the emotional connection is actually required for this power to work. Draining a point of Essence takes a Charisma + Magic (10 – target’s Essence, 1 minute) Extended test. Victims suffer the Fatigued Status Effect equal to the number of Essence points drained.

If the critter is disturbed or interrupted before this test ends, the Essence point is not drained. Lost Essence affects a target character’s Magic or Resonance Rating (see Essence, p. 38). If a target character’s Essence is drained to 0, the character dies.

A critter can only increase its Essence to twice its natural maximum. Any Essence drained beyond this point is lost.

A critter that drains Essence can pump their stolen life force into other attributes, including
Magic, with a Minor Action. Every point of Essence spent may temporarily boost one Physical or Mental attribute, or Magic, by 1. Multiple points of Essence can be pumped into a single attribute if so desired, but only one point can be moved per Minor Action. The maximum boost an attribute can receive in this fashion is 4. This attribute boost wears off after 12 hours, and the Essence points used to fuel the boost are lost.

恐惧  FEAR
类型:M     动作:复杂
距离:LOS  持续:特殊
此能力使怪物能用压倒一切的恐惧充斥目标的内心。受害者会在恐慌中夺路而逃,直到此人安全逃出怪物的视线之前绝不停下,并在成功逃跑之后受到战栗和惊惧状态。使用此能力的怪物进行一个对抗检定,怪物的{意志 + 魔法} vs. 目标的{意志 + 逻辑}。怪物的每个净成功会让此能力持续1个战斗轮的时间,而后继状态则会持续两倍战斗轮数的时间。即使恐惧消逝,目标仍然需要成功通过一次简单检定,{意志 + 逻辑}(怪物的魔法/2),才能重新鼓起面对这只怪物的勇气。
劇透 -   :
This power allows a critter to fill its victim with overwhelming terror. The victim flees in panic and doesn’t stop until they are safely away and out of the critter’s sight, at which point they gain both the Panicked and Frightened statuses. The critter makes an Opposed test using its Willpower + Magic against the target’s Willpower + Logic. The terror lasts for 1 combat round per net hit scored by the critter, while the status lasts double that number of combat rounds. Even once the fear fades, the target must succeed in a Willpower + Logic (Critter’s Magic/2) test to gather the nerve to face the critter again.

守护  GUARD
类型:P   动作:复杂
此能力使怪物能保护某人不受降祸或者投骰子时的失误所影响。守护能力一次性可以守护等同于怪物魔法属性数量的角色。在受守护影响之时,任何大失误视作失误,失误则视作一般的失败。除非降祸等级在目标身上生效:该种情况下,守护能力仅仅能取消掉降祸的负面效果,一切照常结算。
劇透 -   :
This power allows the critter to protect against the Accident power and glitches caused by dice rolls. Guard may be used on a number of targets at once equal to the critter’s Magic attribute. When under the Guard power, critical glitches are downgraded to glitches and glitches are simply failures, unless the Accident power is in use, and then the Guard power simply cancels the effects of Accident and all is normal.

硬化护甲  HARDENED ARMOR
这能力就是没人会拿着重型手枪去猎龙的原因。此能力会让怪物的DR升高等于其等级的数值。且同时在伤害抵抗检定时提供等于其等级的自动成功数。假如某次攻击加上调整值后的伤害值小于硬化护甲能力等级,此次攻击不造成伤害。怪物不需要进行伤害抵抗检定,这次攻击只是被从它的外皮上无害地弹开了而已——攻击者现在可以感到懊恼不堪了。
劇透 -   :
This power is the reason you don’t hunt dragons with a heavy pistol. This power provides its rating as an addition to Defense Rating. It also provides its rating as automatic hits on the Damage Resistance test. Finally, if the modified Damage Value of an attack is less than the Hardened Armor rating, the attack does no damage. Don’t make a Damage Resistance test for the critter, as the attack bounces harmlessly off its hide. The attacker is allowed to be annoyed.

硬化神秘护甲  HARDENED MYSTIC ARMOR
类型:M   动作:自动
此能力提供对抗星界攻击的保护,包括法术和怪物能力,此能力的生效方式等同于上述的硬化护甲能力。
劇透 -   :
This power provides protection from all attacks on the astral plane, including spells and critter powers. Otherwise, it functions in the same way as Hardened Armor, above.

免疫  IMMUNITY
拥有免疫能力的怪物对于特定种类的攻击或苦难有强化的抵抗能力。具体而言,拥有此能力的怪物视为对指明的该类特定伤害类型有{精华}级硬化护甲(见上述硬化护甲词条)。
免疫衰老:该能力让怪物免疫一切衰老的效果,事实上可以让拥有者不老不死……除非他们过着极其危险的生活。
免疫普通武器:这种免疫对所有本质上非魔法的攻击都生效;武装法器、法术、修士能力与怪物能力则不受其影响。如果怪物还有过敏弱点或者脆弱弱点,那么此免疫能力对使用其过敏源的非魔法攻击将不会生效。
劇透 -   :
A critter with Immunity has an enhanced resistance to a certain type of attack or affliction. Effectively, the critter has a Hardened Armor with a rating equal to its Essence against that particular kind of damage (see Hardened Armor, above).
Immunity to Age: This immunity halts the effects of aging, effectively making the being with it immortal … unless they live a dangerous life.
Immunity to Normal Weapons: This applies to all attacks that are not magical in nature; weapon foci, spells, and adept or critter powers function normally. If the critter also has the Allergy or Vulnerability weakness, then the Immunity does not apply against non-magical attacks made using the allergen or vulnerability.

传染  INFECTION
距离:接触  持续:永久
此能力就是人类-泛人类血族病毒(human-meta-human vampiric virus, HMHVV)传播的途径。当一个拥有传染能力的怪物使用精华吸取能力将受害者的精华降到0,此能力会尝试将怪物感染的病毒传染给受害者。为了确定受害者是否被感染,进行一次对抗检定,怪物的{魔法+魅力} vs. 目标的{体质+意志}。如果怪物胜出,受害者被感染并且进入一种类休克状态——此时病毒正在物理、精神、心灵层面重塑受害者。二十四小时后,受害者醒来,成为了一只新的被感染的怪物(具体取决于其原始种族),只有1点精华值,并对精华有一种无法满足的兽性饥渴。新被感染的野兽必须立刻从别的存在那里吸取精华。

被传染能力转化为感染者的玩家角色,在其陷入昏迷起那一刻自动变成NPC角色,并且从那一刻起改由GM操控(至少目前如此,哇哈哈哈哈哈哈)*。
*注:此为原文,催化剂有多欠揍可见一斑
劇透 -   :
This power is the vector by which the human-metahuman vampiric virus (HMHVV) is transmitted. When a critter with this power uses Essence Drain on a victim, this power attempts to pass the critter’s own infection on to the victim when Essence is drained to 0. To see if the victim is Infected, make an Opposed test of the critter’s Magic x 2 against the victim’s Body + Willpower. If the critter wins, the victim is Infected and enters a coma-like state as the virus reshapes the victim physically, mentally, and spiritually. Twenty-four hours later, the victim rises as a new Infected critter (as determined by its original metaspecies) with a single point of Essence and an insatiable, bestial hunger for more. The new Infected critter must do everything in its power to use the Essence Drain power on the first source it finds.

Player characters transformed through the Infection power automatically become NPCs when they enter their coma and are controlled by the gamemaster from that point forward (for now, mwahahahahaha).

影响  INFLUENCE
类型:M     动作:主要
距离:LOS  持续:立即
此能力会在目标的脑海中植入一个想法,使怪物能将它的意愿强加在目标身上。使用此能力的怪物进行一次对抗检定,怪物的{魔法+魅力} vs. 目标的{意志+逻辑}。如果怪物胜出,目标会把怪物的暗示当作自己的想法来实行。如果目标发觉了此暗示的不妥之处(“立即对着你配偶的脸开一枪!”),可以进行一个意志检定来对抗它,阈值等于怪物的魔法属性。任何在该检定上的成功会使得必须执行的动作获得等同于其的骰池减值。如果角色在意志检定上失败,极限加成与动作可以被以相反的方式生效(花费四点极限可以将骰池扣除等同于你极限的数目;花费五点极限使得你的枪卡壳)
劇透 -   :
This power gives the critter the ability to implant a suggestion in the target’s mind. Make a
Magic + Charisma vs. Willpower + Logic Opposed test. If the critter succeeds, its target acts on the suggestion as if it were their own idea. If the target is confronted with the wrongness of the suggestion (such as “shoot your spouse in the face”), the subject can make a Willpower (critter’s Magic) test to overcome it. Any hits on this test allow a dice-pool penalty on whatever action must be performed. If the character fails at the Willpower test, Edge Boosts and Actions can be used in reverse, i.e., 4 Edge to subtract your Edge from your dice pool or 5 Edge to create an event like the gun jamming
天生法术  INNATE SPELL
类型:如同法术  动作:主要
距离:如同法术  持续:如同法术
此能力使怪物能本能地施放一个特定的法术。为了能够有效使用此能力,怪物必须拥有施法技能。但即便它没有也没关系,它可以直接投掷魔法属性,且无需受未受训减值影响。天生法术是在法师的法术表中选取的,法师也可以如常使用法术反制来对抗它们。天生法术也如同普通法术一般产生耗竭,在维持它们时也需要受-2骰池罚值。怪物与精魂在抵抗耗竭时使用{意志+ 直觉或者魅力},具体由GM决定。
劇透 -   :
This power allows the critter to cast a single, specific spell. To use this power effectively, the critter has to have the Sorcery skill, but if they don’t, they can simply roll Magic with no penalty. Innate Spells come from the list of spells cast by magicians and can be opposed with Counterspelling actions. Innate Spells also produce drain as normal and cause a –2 penalty on actions when they are sustained. Critters and spirits resist drain with Willpower + Intuition or Charisma (whichever is higher).

劇透 -   :
Materialization
TYPE ACTION RANGE DURATION
M Major Self Sustained
This power allows astral beings to take shape in
the physical world and form a temporary “body”
to inhabit while they’re here. This lets them interact with, and affect, physical beings. Their form
pulls from local resources appropriate to the type
of spirit but never creates loopholes to be manipulated, like summoning a spirit to remove a section
of wall to make its physical form. Additionally,
they gain Immunity to Normal Weapons while materialized. Materializing requires a Major Action,
while dematerializing to return to the astral plane
requires a Minor Action.

模仿  MIMICRY
类型:P    动作:简单
距离:自身  持续:维持
此能力允许怪物准确地模仿声音,包括使用模仿的怪物能接触到的语言与其他怪物的叫声。注意到声音是模仿出来的需要一个{侦察 + 直觉} vs. {魅力 + 魔法}检定。
劇透 -   :
This power allows a critter to imitate sounds perfectly, including speech and the hunting calls of other creatures to which the mimicking critter has been exposed. Noticing that the mimicked sound is false requires a Perception + Intuition + vs. Charisma + Magic Opposed test.

心灵通讯  MINDSPEECH
距离:LOS  持续:瞬间
一些有灵智的怪物,比如龙,缺乏复杂的声带结构。这类怪物能够用此能力以心电感应一般的方式与其视线中任何数量的其他存在交流,无论对方使用哪种语言。这种心灵交流不能被技术手段截获,所以想要用此能力通过现代科技来交流的龙必须借助一个类人生物作为“翻译”。此能力允许怪物投射发言,但没有此能力的目标不能以同样方式(心电感应)回应。*
*注:和五版不同,终于说心灵通讯不会死了。
劇透 -   :
Some sapient critters, for example dragons, don’t have complex vocal cords. These critters are able to communicate telepathically with beings within their line of sight using this power. Language barriers do not inhibit the power. This telepathic communication can’t be detected by technological means, so critters communicating this way using modern technology must employ a “translator” to speak for them. This power lets the critter
 project speech, but the targets cannot respond the same way without their own telepathic ability.

雾化形体  MIST FORM
距离:自身  持续:维持
此能力允许怪物将自身转变成一片云雾。转变成云雾或变回各需要一个主要动作。在进入雾化形体的过程中,怪物自身与它携带的法器都被转化,无论此法器是否启动。这片云雾拥有每行动轮5米的移动速度,大约每小时六公里;此形态下怪物能大略控制其移动,但易受强风影响。任何比它移动速度大的风速都可以推动或扰乱雾,由此使怪物暂时束手无措。云雾形态可以通过任何非气密性的裂纹或缺口。能够抵御气体、细菌或病毒感染的系统同样可以抵御雾化形体的怪物。当处于雾化形体形态时,怪物拥有免疫普通武器能力,但同时获得中度过敏(火)。如果怪物暴露于它所过敏的物质之下(比如吸血鬼暴露在阳光下),它立即被迫回到原本的形态。处于雾化形体中时,怪物可以照常感知,但不能使用它的其他能力,直到其返回原本形态为止。
劇透 -   :
This power allows the critter to transform itself into a cloud of mist. Shifting into and out of mist form are both Major Actions. When shifting into mist form, the critter transforms itself and any bonded foci it is carrying, active or not. The mist form has a movement rate of five meters per Move action or about six kilometers per hour; the critter can control some of its movement in this form, though it is susceptible to wind speeds greater than its movement speed when moving against them. These can push or disrupt the mist, which can temporarily disorient the critter. The mist form can pass through any cracks or crevices as long as they are not airtight. Systems that defend against gases, bacteria, or viral infiltration will stop a critter in mist form. While in mist form, the critter has Immunity to Normal Weapons but is considered to have a moderate Allergy to Fire. If the being is exposed to a substance to which it is allergic or vulnerable, it is immediately forced back into its normal form. While in mist form, the critter can perceive normally but cannot use any of its other powers until it resumes its normal form.

移动  MOVEMENT
此能力允许怪物加快或减慢目标的移动速度。此能力只对倾向移动的东西有效:载具、角色或怪物。怪物可以将原速度乘以一个数字,此数字最大可以等于其魔法属性数值。

如对非自愿目标,怪物则做一对抗检定,{魔法 + 意志} vs. {逻辑 + 意志}。如成功,则目标获得跛足状态,持续战斗轮数等同于净成功。

对载具使用移动能力比对怪物或角色使用此能力要复杂些。如果目标是载具,怪物进行一个简单检定,怪物的{魔法+意志},阈值为载具结构的一半(向上取整),最小为2。如果怪物达到了阈值,将其成功数与载具的[加速]属性相加,在下一战斗轮将此值加(或减)在载具的速度上,就如同它正在进行加速或减速检定一般。在此之后,只要怪物维持此能力且载具未脱出其领域/控制地形,怪物可以在每战斗轮再次进行一次检定,{魔法+意志},来进一步加速或减速载具。视情况而定,突然的速度变化可能会导致载具需要进行碰撞检定(p.200)或者一般的驾驶员检定。
劇透 -   :
This power allows the critter to speed up or slow down the target’s movement rate. The power only works on things that are predisposed to locomotion, namely vehicles, characters, or critters. The critter can multiply the target’s movement by up to its Magic attribute.

For unwilling targets, the critter makes an opposed test using its Magic + Willpower against the target’s Logic + Willpower. If successful, the critter applies the Hobbled status (p. 52) for a number of rounds equal to the net hits. Using Movement on vehicles is tougher than it  is on critters and characters. If the target is a vehicle, the critter makes a Magic + Willpower test with a threshold of half the vehicle’s Body (round up, minimum of 2). If the critter meets the threshold, add the hits to the vehicle’s Acceleration attribute and then add the result to (or subtract it from) the vehicle’s Speed in the next Combat Round, as if
accelerating or decelerating the vehicle. The critter can continue to make Magic + Willpower tests to increase or decrease the vehicle’s speed each combat round that it sustains this power and the vehicle remains in its domain/terrain. Based on the situation, these sudden changes in speed may call for Crash tests (p. 200) or a Piloting test for the vehicle.

神秘护甲  MYSTIC ARMOR
类型:M   动作:自动
此能力如同「天生护甲」能力一般生效,但它只对通过星界的攻击有保护作用。
劇透 -   :
This power functions in the same way as Armor, except that it only provides protection from attacks on the astral plane.

天生武器  NATURAL WEAPON
距离:接触  持续:立即
利爪。尖牙。带刺的尾巴。无论以什么形态出现,这只怪物拥有某种施加物理伤害的手段。此能力在各怪物数据栏的描述会说明此攻击的本质、伤害值、AR、和适当的检定。天生武器能力可以对应近战或远程攻击,怪物也按照标准的战斗规则使用它们。怪物需要用〈徒手格斗〉技能来使用近战天生武器,用〈异种远程武器〉技能来使用远程天生武器。除非在怪物详述中注明,大多数天生武器在对抗「免疫普通武器」能力时视作普通武器。

拥有天生武器的双重性质的怪物可以用此能力打击其触及内的星界目标。此攻击使用怪物的徒手格斗技能,应用物理伤害值(一般为力量/2,除非另有说明)。而像其他远程攻击一样,远程天生武器在此情况下不对星界生效。即便没有「天生武器」能力的怪物也还是可以如同一般角色那样进行徒手格斗。
劇透 -   :
Teeth. Claws. A spiked tail. Whatever shape it takes, this critter possesses some means of inflicting Physical damage. The description of this power describes the nature of the attack, as well as its Damage, Attack Rating, and appropriate stats. Natural weapons may be either Close Combat or ranged attacks, and critters follow standard combat rules when using them. Critters use the Close Combat skill to attack with melee weapons, and the Exotic Weapons skill to attack with ranged weapons. Natural weapons are considered normal for purposes of the Immunity to Normal Weapons power; exceptions are noted in individual critter descriptions.

A dual-natured critter with a Close Combat Natural Weapon can use it against astral targets
that are within its reach. Use the critter’s normal Close Combat skill and physical Damage Value (typically Strength / 2 unless otherwise noted) for this attack. Ranged Natural Weapons, like other ranged combat options, do not work on the astral plane. Critters without a Natural Weapon may still make a Close Combat attack with attributes defined on the critter.

劇透 -   :
Noxious Breath
TYPE ACTION RANGE DURATION
P Major Special Instant
This power can incapacitate targets with a nauseating stench. This is treated as a Spray Ranged
Attack (p. 117) using the critter’s Agility + Magic,
with an Attack Rating of Near (Magic x 2), Close
(Magic), Medium —, Far —, Extreme —. The attributes for the toxin attack are Vector: Inhalation,
Speed: Immediate, Power: critter’s Magic, Effect:
Stun damage, Dazed, Nauseated). Armor is useless
against this attack, but an active chemical seal operates as normal.
« 上次编辑: 2023-12-28, 周四 17:08:27 由 Bellicose »

离线 Bellicose

• Guard
« 回帖 #6 于: 2022-06-13, 周一 07:31:41 »
麻痹之嚎  PARALYZING HOWL
距离:特殊  持续:特殊
此能力影响{魔法×15}米范围内所有听到了这嚎叫的目标,无论盟友或敌人,但其他拥有该能力的怪物是例外。怪物进行一次对抗检定,怪物的{魔法+魅力} vs. 目标的{直觉+意志}。任何区域与个人(如赛博改造)的[减音器]的等级,以及『缄口术』或『沉默术』在检定中的成功数,都作为加值加在目标的对抗检定中。如果目标在检定中胜出,那么他不受此次能力影响。如果怪物在对抗检定中胜出,目标获得禁锢状态,如果怪物的净成功为4或者更高,则目标获得静滞状态。
劇透 -   :
This power causes targets to slow or stiffen up. It affects everyone who hears it within a radius of (Magic x 15) meters around the howling creature, with the exception of other critters with the same power. The critter makes a Magic + Charisma vs. Intuition + Willpower Opposed test. The rating of any area-effect sound-dampening devices, personal sound-dampening devices (such as cyberware, or earbuds with sound dampening), or hits scored by Hush or Silence spells, is added to the target’s Opposed test, with only the highest single modifier applying. If the target wins, they suffer no ill effects. If the critter wins, the target gains the Immobilized status. If the critter gets 4 or more net hits, the target gains the Stilled status.

麻痹之触  PARALYZING TOUCH
距离:接触  持续:特殊
此能力是麻痹之嚎的接触版本。怪物必须接触到目标;如果目标被突袭或以其他方式未注意到怪物,此能力自动触发。如果目标注意到怪物,将此能力视为一次无伤害的近战攻击。怪物的{魔法+魅力} vs. 目标的{直觉+意志}。此能力的其他效果视作等同于麻痹之嚎。
劇透 -   :
This is the unfun way of getting stoned. The critter makes a Magic + Intuition vs. Reaction + Willpower Opposed test. If the critter wins, the target suffers the Immobilized status. If the critter gets 4 or more net hits, the target gains the Petrified status. Repeated attacks with this power accumulate net hits between attacks. While transformed, the victim is unaware of their surroundings and events happening around them. This power is often used over and over to keep slowing a target until they are petrified.

石化  PETRIFICATION
它能够使你感觉精神恍惚,但是最无趣的那种*。使用此能力时进行一次对抗检定,怪物的{魔法+意志} vs. 目标的{直觉+意志}。如果目标在检定中胜出,那么他不受此次能力影响。如果怪物在对抗检定中胜出,目标获得禁锢状态,如果怪物的净成功为4或者更高,则目标获得石化状态。此能力一直生效,直至怪物停止维持此能力。该攻击如对同一角色重复使用,则净成功会在攻击期间累积。石雕形态的受害者无法感知到其周遭环境和周遭发生的事情。该能力大多数时候会被一次又一次用在一个目标身上,逐渐使其减缓,直至其彻底石化。
*注:此处原文为Stoned,即嗑药后的恍惚感,但该词在此被作为石化使用。
劇透 -   :
This is the unfun way of getting stoned. The  critter makes a Magic + Intuition vs. Reaction + Willpower Opposed test. If the critter wins, the target suffers the Immobilized status. If the critter gets 4 or more net hits, the target gains the Petrified status. Repeated attacks with this power accumulate net hits between attacks. While transformed, the victim is unaware of their surroundings and events happening around them. This power is often used over and over to keep slowing a target until they are petrified.

念动 PSYCHOKINESIS
类型:P   动作:复杂
此能力使怪物能用它的意念移动一件物体,如同一只魔法的“手”般运作,这只“手”的力量与敏捷等于使用此能力时进行的一次检定,{魔法+意志},的成功数,每战斗轮可以移动10米,而且可以被用来在有恰当的技能时做出近身格斗甚至是远程攻击检定。
劇透 -   :
This power enables a critter to move an object with its mind. The invisible “hand” has Strength and Agility equal to the number of hits scored on a Magic + Willpower Test, can move 10 meters per combat round, and can make a Close Combat or Ranged Attack with the appropriate skill of the critter.

再生  REGENERATION
类型:P   动作:自动
此能力使怪物能快速恢复任何受到的伤害。在每个战斗轮结束时,如果拥有此能力的怪物受到过任何伤害,它可以进行一次检定,{魔法+体质},回复量为{检定成功+体质属性},回复顺序为:溢出伤害,物理伤害,最后晕眩伤害。如果怪物的溢出CM承受了过量伤害,它依然没死透:(在战斗轮结束时)它还没进行一次再生检定。如果在这次再生检定之后,它的物理伤害溢出仍然超过其{体质属性 x2},那它就真的死透了。

再生能力也不是一切都能治愈。对大脑或脊髓通过要害攻击造成的伤害(要害攻击,p. 42),魔法伤害,包括武器法器、因为弱点而受到的伤害、以及由于耗竭受到的伤害,同样不能被此能力治疗。如果怪物被某种含有其过敏原的东西伤害,虽然受到的伤害依然可以被再生能力治疗,但只要它继续接触过敏原便不能进行再生检定。

再生能力与任何殖装都不兼容。拥有再生能力的怪物不能接受殖装:手术切口愈合太快以至于无法进行植入。拥有殖装的怪物在得到此能力后会身体排斥其殖装,因为此能力不断尝试修复已有的基因模板。
劇透 -   :
This power allows rapid healing of any damage a critter has taken. At the end of each combat round, if the critter has any damage at all, it makes a Magic + Body test, adds its Body to the number of hits scored, and heals that many boxes of damage, first from Overflow boxes, then from the Physical Condition Monitor, and finally from the Stun Condition Monitor. If the critter has exceeded its maximum Overflow boxes, it’s not dead yet. It still gets a Regeneration test. If, after this test, its Overflow boxes still exceed its (Body x 2), then it’s really dead.

Regeneration can’t heal everything. Damage to the brain via a called shot (Call a Shot p. 42 or Called Shot: Vitals p. 47), magical damage from weapon foci, damage from a Vulnerability, and damage from drain can’t be healed by Regeneration. If the critter is damaged by something it has an Allergy to, it can heal the damage, but it can’t
make a Regeneration test as long as it is in contact with the allergen.

Regeneration is incompatible with augmentations. Critters with Regeneration cannot receive augmentations, as surgical incisions close too quickly to perform the implantation. Critters with augmentations who gain this power will reject their augmentations as the power repairs their existing genetic template.

灵智  SAPIENCE
有灵智的怪物有自我意识、不再只受本能所驱动,整体而言其水平等同或超过智人。大部分怪物对于其未获得等级的技能视为无知,意味着它们如果没有技能等级则完全不能做该技能检定,但有灵智的怪物对未获得等级的技能仅将其视为未受训(见p.93)。如果他们选择,可以学习新技能。

大多数有灵智的怪物是凡俗(无魔法能力)的,但他们可以觉醒并且拥有魔法属性,也可以浮现并拥有共鸣属性。这些特殊的灵智怪物可以学习任何魔法或者浮现相关的技能,遵循一切正常角色的规则。
劇透 -   :
Sapient critters are self-aware, no longer primarily driven by instinct, and generally at or above the level of Homo sapiens. Most critters are considered unaware, meaning they can’t make tests involving skills they don’t possess, but sapient critters are merely Untrained (see p. 93). They are also capable of learning new skills if they so choose.

Most sapient critters are mundane, but they are capable of Awakening or Emerging and possessing a Magic or Resonance attribute. These special sapient critters are capable of learning Magic and Resonance-based skills and follow the same rules as normal characters.

搜寻  SEARCH
距离:特殊  持续:特殊
你可以用这个能力非常快地找到你丢失的钥匙!为了找到一个目标,怪物进行一次{魔法+直觉}延续检定(5,10分钟)。大量物品会让这一过程变得更难,使用列表:搜寻调整中应用相应的阈值调整。

怪物在使用搜寻之前必须曾经见到过它搜寻的目标。精魂可以搜寻任何它的召唤者可以提供精神图像的目标。能够进入星界的怪物可以在星界使用此能力,但对于现实世界中无生命的物体它仍需要具象化才能搜索,具有灵光的活物可以在星界被搜寻到。

搜寻调整列表
状况   阈值调整
距离   每公里+1
目标是非生命体或地点   +5
目标隐藏在法力屏障后   +5 x 屏障等级
目标被遮蔽能力隐藏   +3 x 遮蔽者的魔法属性
劇透 -   :
You can find your lost keys really fast with this power. To find a target, the critter makes a Magic + Intuition (5, 10 minutes) Extended test. Lots of things can make this harder; apply the appropriate threshold modifiers from the Search Modifiers table.

The critter must have seen the thing it’s searching for at some point before the search begins. Spirits may search for anything for which their summoner can provide them a mental image. Critters who can enter astral space may use this power there but still need to materialize while searching for an inanimate target in the physical world. Living things with auras can be searched for from the astral plane.

毒液  VENOM
距离:接触  持续:立即
拥有此能力的怪物能分泌一种危险且有伤害性的毒素(见p.122)。通常,此毒素的属性为:媒介:注射,速度:1战斗轮,穿透:0,效果:晕眩,中毒(魔法)P。有些怪物拥有的毒素属性与此不同——这样的毒素属性会在怪物的描述中特别注明。
劇透 -   :
The critter secretes a toxin (see p. 122) that is dangerous and harmful to others. Typically, the attributes for this poison are Vector: Injection; Speed: 1 combat round; Power: Magic; Effect: Dazed, Poisoned (Magic)P. Some critters may have venoms with different attributes, such as a Contact vector, that will be noted in their individual descriptions.

天气控制  WEATHER CONTROL

此能力使怪物在合理范围能操纵特定的当地天气情况。天气被改变的结果必须是在此环境下可能出现的,这意味着,比如说,在赤道附近的非洲不可能出现暴风雪。此能力逐渐生效,在怪物完成一个延续检定,{魔法+意志}(10,30分钟),时达到效果顶峰。虽然名叫天气控制,拥有此能力的怪物并不真的控制天气;他们只是呼唤特定天气并逐渐将天气向特定发展方向推动。比如说,拥有此能力的怪物可以召来雷暴,但不能操纵闪电束攻击。
劇透 -   :
This allows a critter to manipulate, within reason, certain local weather conditions. The desired weather must be realistically possible in the environment. It builds up over time, reaching its peak when the critter completes a Magic + Willpower
(10, 30 minutes) Extended Test. In spite of the power’s name, the critter only summons conditions and moves them in the desired direction. A critter can summon a thunderstorm, for instance, but can’t aim the lightning bolts.

离线 Bellicose

• Guard
« 回帖 #7 于: 2022-06-13, 周一 07:39:26 »
弱点  WEAKNESSES
并不是所有超自然能力都对怪物有利。下列内容是一些生存在第六纪元的神奇生物的弱点。
劇透 -   :
Not all mysterious powers are helpful to a critter. Here are some of the weaknesses the creatures of the Sixth World can suffer.

过敏  ALLERGY
如同角色一般,许多怪物也会对特定物质或环境过敏。将此弱点视作过敏负面特质(p.74)。
劇透 -   :
Not all mysterious powers are helpful to a critter. Here are some of the weaknesses the creatures of the Sixth World can suffer.

饮食要求 DIETARY REQUIREMENT
拥有此能力的怪物必须在它们的食谱里加上某些古怪或异乎寻常的东西。典型的例子有:有毒的垃圾、石油、金和泛人类的血肉。除非在怪物详述中特别注明,怪物每天至少需要吃一顿这种特别食物,进食量要与它的体型和新陈代谢速度相匹配。如果它不能吃到这种特殊要求的食物,每错过一天则在所有检定中骰池-2,体质-1,该减值会逐渐累计。如果它在体质降低到0之前仍然无法使用该饮食,则它死去。
劇透 -   :
A critter with this weakness has to include some strange or exotic substance in their diet. Typical examples include toxic waste, petroleum, gold, or metahuman flesh. Unless specified in the critter’s description, the critter needs at least one meal per
day, appropriate to its size and metabolism. Each day it misses the requirement, it suffers a cumulative –2 dice pool penalty on all actions, and their Body attribute drops by 1. If their Body reaches 0, they die.

精华损失  ESSENCE LOSS
特定的怪物,尤其是那些感染者,并不拥有它们自己的精华;它们依靠窃取其它存在的精华生存下去。它们不但没有真正属于自己的精华,还会以每个阴历月(29天)一点的速率,缓慢地失去它们窃取的精华。注意,失去精华意味着此怪物的魔法属性可能也会被影响(见p.38)。如果拥有此能力的怪物的精华值被降到了0,它就得向天借命苟活了。除非重新进食补充精华值,它会在{体质+意志}天后以一种极其痛苦的方式死去。可想而知,这样的一只怪物是一个不断寻找猎物来补充养分的饥饿的捕食者,而这样的怪物是超乎寻常地危险的。对于HMHVV感染者,特定的怪物能力会加速其精华损失速度。任何非自动生效的能力(使用时需要一个动作的)对于感染者而言都是需要精华来强化的。每次使用此类能力都会使精华损失过程加速一周。
劇透 -   :
Certain critters, most notably the Infected, have no actual Essence of their own; they exist by stealing Essence from other beings. Not only do they not have their own Essence, they slowly lose any Essence they’ve stolen, at the rate of 1 point of Essence every lunar month at the new moon. Losing Essence also means that a critter’s Magic might be affected (see p. 38). If the critter is reduced to an Essence score of 0, it’s living on borrowed time. It will die a very unpleasant death in Body + Willpower days unless it feeds and replenishes its Essence. Such a critter is a starving predator in search of prey for sustenance, and as such is extraordinarilydangerous. Certain powers of the HMHVV Infected accelerate Essence Loss. Any critter powerthat is not automatic (meaning it requires an action to use) is Essence-intensive for the Infected. Each use of these powers accelerates the loss of Essence by one week.

感应休眠  INDUCED DORMANCY
有的环境或物质可以强制某些怪物进入一种停止活动的类休克状态。比如说,这种环境可以是缺乏空气,或特定的稀有物质,如奥利哈钢。迫使怪物休眠需要的环境或物质的接触时间各有不同,在对应怪物的详述中有注明。一旦特定的环境或物质被去除,怪物会在很短的时间内醒来,通常在一分钟以内。
劇透 -   :
Some condition or substance can force some critters into a coma-like state of suspended animation. The condition can be a lack of air or exposure to a certain rare substance such as orichalcum. The length of exposure needed to cause the critter to
become dormant varies and is mentioned in the critter’s description. The critter will awaken quickly, usually within a minute, once the condition or substance is removed.

弱化感官  REDUCED SENSES
一只怪物的五感之一或全部都可能受到了限制。通常而言,被弱化的感官只有通常感官作用距离的一半,但它们可能是更进一步弱化的,甚至很可能到完全失去感觉能力的地步,怪物的描述中会包括细节。
劇透 -   :
Any or all of the critter’s five basic senses may be limited in effectiveness. Typically, reduced senses function at half the normal range or effectiveness, but they might be reduced even further, possibly to the point of the complete loss of that sense as noted in the critter description.

文盲  UNEDUCATED
将此弱点视作「 没文化」负面特质(p.79)。
劇透 -   :
Treat this weakness as the Uneducated negative quality (p. 79)

脆弱  VULNERABILITY
有的怪物有可以被利用的弱点,有些东西会让它们受到更多的伤害。有时候此弱点是某种物质。不论此物质是木头、金或快干水泥,用于作为武器攻击对应怪物时都会造成额外伤害。将所有使用对应物质进行的攻击的DV增加{怪物魔法属性}或者+3,取高者。使用此对应物质制成的武器造成的伤害都无视对应怪物可能具有的「免疫」能力。怪物的脆弱弱点对应的物质造成的伤害不能被再生能力或治疗魔法治疗,只能通过自然恢复被治疗。有些脆弱点对应的是一种环境而不是具体物质。比如,一只鸡蛇兽对它自身的「石化」能力脆弱。在这种情况下,它对自己的石化能力的抵抗检定要承受等同于{怪物魔法属性}或者-3,的骰池减值,取高者。
劇透 -   :
Some critters have an exploitable weakness, something that hurts them more than other things, or against which they have no defense. Sometimes it’s a substance. This substance, be it wood or gold or ferrocrete, causes additional damage when used
as a weapon against the critter. Increase the Damage Value of all attacks with the substance by the critter’s Magic attribute or 3, whichever it higher. Weapons made of something the critter is vulnerable to bypass any Immunities it might have. Damage taken from the substance to which a critter is vulnerable can’t be healed by Regeneration or healing magic, only by natural healing. Some Vulnerabilities are conditions, not substances. For instance, a basilisk is vulnerable to its own Petrification power. In such cases, a dice pool modifier is applied to the critter’s Resistance test to avoid the condition equal to its Magic attribute or –3, whichever is higher.