作者 主题: 【LOMM】神话怪物:艾纳穆伦(Ainamuuren)  (阅读 14577 次)

副标题: 出现在Jade Regent随机遭遇的生物,原因不明连升至神话生物

线上

• 犭良人
  • Diver
  • 帖子数: 2564
  • 苹果币: 2
  • .--. --- ... ... . ... ... .. --- -.
【LOMM】神话怪物:艾纳穆伦(Ainamuuren)
« 于: 2022-02-13, 周日 22:01:40 »

艾納穆倫(Ainamuuren)
  「佢係個恐怖的野獸!披住厚厚的雪色毛皮仲用兩隻腳企起到。你可以話佢差唔多睇起來似一個人,但他比麋鹿仲要高,而且有排兇猛的牙!」

「你睇到的就係個雪人。」

「唔係,佢唔會係雪人。佢走起來冇個種……兇猛的氣勢。佢仲走得好慢,而且走得好專心。佢望落行得幾傷心下。我走過去時睇到佢身上全都係標記,類似魔法文字或者烏爾芬人身上的紋身。當佢聽到我的動作時,佢轉過黎我的方向。我分不出佢到底有冇睇到我,但佢發出一聲深沉的怒吼,聽起來似係熊的咆哮。我即刻跑路。而家我諗落佢唔係諗住打我。我覺得佢淨係想自己靜靜。」

——馬爾諾.冰霜縛者,正在回憶起一次失敗的狩獵
劇透 -   :
Ainamuuren
“It was a terrifying beast! Covered in a thick, snowy fur and standing on two legs. You could say it almost looked like a person, but it stood taller than an elk and had a ferocious set of fangs!”

“It was a yeti you saw.”

“No, it couldn’t be a yeti. It didn’t move with that... frightening ferocity. No, it moved slowly, and with intent. It seemed almost sad as it walked. I moved closer and saw that it was covered in markings, like magic writing or the tattoos that Ulfen bear. When it heard me move, it turned in my direction. I couldn’t tell if it saw me, but it let out a deep huff that sounded like a bear’s growl. That’s when I fled. Now that I think about it, I don’t believe it meant to attack me. I think it just wanted to be left alone.”

—Malno Frost-Bound, recalling a failed hunt
« 上次编辑: 2022-02-15, 周二 08:35:22 由 原子能青蛙 »

While you live, shine
have no grief at all
life exists only for a short while
and Time demands his due

线上

• 犭良人
  • Diver
Re: 【Lost Omens Monsters of Myth】艾納穆倫(Ainamuuren)
« 回帖 #1 于: 2022-02-13, 周日 22:01:58 »
我是艾納穆倫(Ainamuuren)。我的族民是蘇門卡爾(saumen kar),儘管我們的名字不總是這樣。很久很久以前,我們驕傲、愚蠢和自由。我們在雪地裡嬉戲,把冰塑造成我們的樣子,不用擔心尚未到來的危險。我們用冰川的核心製造出比鋼鐵更堅固的工具,人們不遠萬裏來見證我們的奇迹。但那已經是很久以前的事了。讓我告訴你我的族民的故事:我們曾經是誰,我們現在是誰,以及我們離開後會交託下什麼。

在過去,遠在群星隕落,世界被撕裂之前,我們以不同的名字行走于人類和精靈之間,儘管那時我們的族群也很小。最深厚的雪地和最雄偉的冰川都屬於我們,很少有人抗議我們對它們的所有權。我們的身體沒有刻印上現在我們每個身上都有的烙印,來自世界各地的人在穿越北方冰層時都會尋求我們的指導和保護。這是我們的自古以來的生存之道。

然後那一天來了,人類稱之爲「星隕之災(Earthfall)」。當大陸在海浪下沉沒,星星像燃燒的眼泪從天上掉落時,我們脚下的冰層破裂、撕裂、支離破碎。天空變暗,在太陽再次回歸之前我們失去了許多個夏天。冒泡的污物從冰層下傾瀉而出,當它接觸到精靈或人類的肉體時,帶來死亡、腐化、還有亡靈。我們爲鄰居而流泪,然而至糟時刻還在後頭。冰層下的腐化無法傷害我們,可憐的人類因而失去理智淪為焦油覆蓋的喪屍,也無法在戰鬥中擊敗我們。那時,低語來了。

每天晚上,當群星出現,月亮升起時,低語就擅自開始響起。無論我們多麽努力嘗試無視它們的耳語聲,它們都會對我們說出嚴酷的真相。「是人類給你們帶來這個噩夢!冰層在他們荒蕪的步伐下腐爛枯萎。」我們知道這些話語是真相,就像我們知道這些話語不是出于好意或保護我們而對我們說明。人類在向南方逃離,試圖避開這邪惡禍害,而精靈則全都消失不見,無跡可尋。那麼這些低語可能有什麼目的呢?低語者出于什麽目的貶低那些它已經毀滅的人?

我媽媽的媽媽的媽媽的媽媽的媽媽,阿克塔穆倫(Aktamuuren),深知不能任由這事繼續發酵下去。我們必須找到低語者,必須要它給出答案。她和最勇敢而且最高貴的族民擔當起這項偉大的任務,在亡靈群中開闢出她們的道路,在滲出的腐化中跋涉前進,而且總是,總是被冰的尖叫所包圍,在它下面蔓延的黑暗使得越發危機四伏和不可靠。

終于,阿克塔穆倫到達了决定命運的低語的來源,並發現它也是腐化的根源。它是誰還是什麼,連我自己都不知道。我知道的是我的家族,從母親到孩子,自那次决定命運的相遇後,每一代人傳下來的話:「看到它的一刻就會知道它是一種即使死亡也無法打敗的歪曲。聽到它的顎間發出的聲音就等于聽到了萬物的終結。它不會傷害我們,因為它來自我們,它希望我們加入它。」

阿克塔穆倫沒有向腐化屈服,陪伴在她身邊的高貴戰士們也不會心生惡念。他們跟它的戰鬥始於永恆黑暗(Everdark)的第一天,當時太陽沉入地平綫後在四個月亮周期內都沒有再次升起。期間阿克塔穆倫和我的族民戰士一直戰鬥。直到太陽再次升起時,只剩下阿克塔穆倫和當時最偉大的三名戰士,他們仍然反抗著追求吞噬他們的東西。我一直想知道一件事;阿克塔穆倫不是說它不會傷害我們,因爲它來自我們嗎?我用了很多年的時間來思考這一點,而我得出的結論是,這場戰鬥是一種意志的戰鬥,而不是冰或鋼的碰撞。我相信所有倒下的族民一定是,在最終敞開了心扉接受低語者的召喚,並在腐化發生之前被他們的兄弟姐妹殺死。

不管那場衝突的真相如何,隨著太陽終于再次升起,阿克塔穆倫和其他三個幸存者達成了一項契約。他們異口同聲呼喚我們族民的神,祈求在任何生命喪生之前阻止低語者和它的腐化。我們的神回應了,而它的詛咒從此束縛住我們。

我們的身體作為我們契約的標誌被刻印。我們族民的名字,我們自己的語言,都作為同一個契約的一部分被獻祭,被抹去存在。我們被授予一個新名字,「蘇門卡爾」。我不知道這個名字的由來,但是我的母親認為這是我們族民的首種語言中所說的最後一句話,意思是「冰封者(bound in ice)」。她從來沒有告訴我她怎麽會知道這件事,或者爲什麽整個語言中只有這兩個字在它的徹底毀滅中幸存下來,但作爲一個神以這樣一個詛咒回應向祂祈求的族民,還除了這份最後的獨特提醒之外什麽都沒有留下,這名字似乎恰如其分。自此之後再也沒有族民向那位古老的神祈禱過——我們怎魔能呢?神的名字隨著我們語言的其餘部分一同消失了,很快所有其他關于衪的知識都隨之而去,除了那些形成契約的最後行爲,永遠銘刻在上面。我想知道神是否知道它在詛咒我們時所做的犧牲,是否自願接受它的遺忘。

低語者深埋在冰層之下,它的腐化被安全地鎖在內裡。這詛咒和標記起到了至關重要的作用:無數符文碎片,蝕刻在我們的靈魂和肉體上,形成了低語者的監獄。所有被它黑暗、蠕動的粘液腐蝕的人一下子被拉向它,然後被封印在同一個監獄裏,同時腐蝕越來越深地滲透到他們的生命中。 對於蘇門卡爾而言,我們也給自己帶來了監獄,但沒有任何栅欄或圍墻。詛咒給我們帶來了强大的力量,賦予我們魔法和漏浸蝕骨胳的深寒,只有最致命的火焰才能給我們帶來傷害。 然而,它也縮短了我們的生命。

阿克塔穆倫,契約的鍛造者,低語者的關押者,在死時超過3000歲。她的女兒則沒能看到第三個千禧年。更糟糕的是,隨著每一代人的消逝,他們孩子身上的符文都在增長。我現在知道了真相:隨著我的族民越來越少,我們身上的符文越來越聚集。我相信我是背負最多的那個,也許是所有,所有那些古老的刻文。而我已經筋疲力盡。我還沒到我的第三個百年,但我害怕我將看不到第四個百年了。哪怕是三百也顯得十分遙遠。當我死後,會有一個我的親屬會繼承這個負擔並獲得這些符文嗎?還是我是最後一個?如果我是我族餘下的全部,對于這個我們已經隔離保護了接近10000年的世界那意味著什麽?符文的終結是否會一勞永逸地封印那座古老的監獄,還是會讓那個低語者再次獲得自由,在一個沒有我的同類能擋路的世界上被釋放,與還困在那冰封監獄的殘存腐化者一並現世?

我不知道我族民的詛咒和我們的契約的真實性質,甚至不知道回應我們最絕望祈禱的古神的臉。我已經將這些最終的秘密托付給你,瑟淑(Seshu),我獨一無二的朋友。如果我死了而低語者醒來,將是艾魯塔基人(Erutaki)將首當其衝,我的內心為可能落到你身上的擔子而尖叫。瑟淑,你既堅強又睿智,但你還年輕,而且以我們的族民的角度來看,即使在你離開這個世界時也還是這麽年輕。住在你們的人民之中不是我的本性。我很累,也很容易厭倦被人類嘮叨。但我不會辜負我最古老的信任,而且你的容忍力比你的大多數同類要強。我會將我所知道的一切託付給你和你的孩子,瑟淑。願知識證明只是一種祝福,也願詛咒與我同歸于盡。

蘇門卡爾的聖壇
劇透 -   :
I am Ainamuuren. My people are the saumen kar, though such was not always our name. Once, long ago, we were proud and foolish and free. We gamboled in the snow and shaped ice into our likeness, without fear of the dangers yet to come. We made tools stronger than steel from the hearts of glaciers, and folk traveled many miles to behold our wonders. But that was long ago. Let me tell you the story of my people: who we were, who we are, and what we shall leave behind when we are gone.

In a time before time, before the stars rained from the heavens and the world was torn asunder, we walked among humans and elves under a different name, though even then we were few. The deepest snows and mightiest glaciers were ours, and few protested our claim to them. Our flesh was unmarked by the brands that every one of us now bears, and those from all corners of the world would seek our guidance and protection when crossing the northern ice. This was our way, since time immemorial.

Then came the day that humans call “Earthfall.” As continents sank beneath the waves and stars fell from the sky like burning tears, the ice beneath our feet cracked and tore, rent asunder. The sky grew dark, and we lost many summers before the sun returned once again. Bubbling filth poured forth from under the ice, and when it touched the flesh of elf or human, it brought death, corruption, and then undeath. We wept for our neighbors, but the worst was yet to come. The corruption from beneath the ice could not harm us, and the pitiful humans, bereft of reason and reduced to little more than tar-covered zombies, could not defeat us in battle. Then the whispers came.

Each night, as the stars appeared and the moon rose, the whispers would begin unbidden. They would speak grim truths to us, no matter how hard we tried to ignore their susurrations. “The humans have brought this nightmare upon you! The ice rots and withers beneath their blighted footsteps.” We knew these words were true, just as we knew that they were not spoken to us out of any sense of benevolence or preservation. The humans were fleeing to the south, trying to escape this darksome scourge, and the elves had all vanished, nowhere to be found. So what purpose did these whispers possibly serve? What goal could the whisperer have to speak ill of those it had already laid low?

My mother’s mother’s mother’s mother’s mother, Aktamuuren, knew that this could not be allowed to simply continue. That we must find the whisperer, and must demand of it answers. She and the bravest and most noble of our people undertook a great quest, carving their way through undead hordes, slogging through seeping corruption, and always, always surrounded by the screaming of the ice, grown treacherous and untrustworthy due to the darkness spreading beneath it.

Finally, Aktamuuren reached the source of the fateful whispers, and found it to be the source of the corruption, as well. Who or what it was, not even I know. All I know is the words passed down through my family, from mother to child, every generation since that fateful meeting: “To see it is to know a perversion that even death cannot ever defeat. To hear its voice from between its jaws is to hear the ending of all things. It could not harm us, for it came of us, and it wanted us to join it.”

Aktamuuren did not succumb to the corruption, and the noble warriors who accompanied her would not have their hearts turned to wickedness. Their battle against it began on the first day of Everdark, when the sun sinks below the horizon and does not rise again for four cycles of the moon. That is how long Aktamuuren and the warriors of my people fought. When the sun rose again, only Aktamuuren and the three greatest warriors of the age remained, still defiant against that which sought to consume them. I have long wondered at this; did not Aktamuuren say it could not harm us for it came of us? I have had many years to ponder this, and I have come to the conclusion that the battle fought was one of will and not of ice or steel. I believe that all those who fell must have, eventually, opened their hearts to the whisperer’s call and were slain by their brothers and sisters before the corruption could take hold.

Whatever the truth of that conflict, as the sun finally rose once more, Aktamuuren and the other three survivors made a pact. They called out with one voice to the god of our people, begging for a way to stop the whisperer and its corruption before any more lives could be lost. Our god answered, and its curse has bound us ever since.

Our bodies were marked as a sign of our pact. The name of our people, and our very language, were wiped from existence, sacrificed as part of that same pact. We were given a new name, “saumen kar”. I do not know where this name came from, but my mother believed it to be the very last words ever spoken of the first language of our people, and meant “bound in ice.” She never told me how she could know such a thing, or why just those two words out of an entire language would survive its utter destruction, but it does seem fitting that a god who would answer its people’s prayers with such a curse would leave them with nothing of themselves but that final, singular reminder. No one has prayed to that ancient god ever since—how could we? The god’s name was lost along with the rest of our language, and soon all other knowledge of it followed, save for those final acts that formed the pact, etched into it forever. I wonder if the god knew the sacrifice it made in cursing us, whether it accepted its oblivion willingly.

The whisperer was buried deep beneath the ice, its corruption safely locked away within. The curse, the markings, served a crucial purpose: the countless rune fragments, etched upon our souls and flesh, formed the whisperer’s prison. All those who had been corrupted by its dark, creeping slime were drawn to it all at once and then sealed away inside that same prison, as the corruption seeped ever deeper into their beings. For the saumen kar, we were given a prison of our own, but one without any bars or walls. The curse brought us great power, gifting us with magic and instilling a cold so deep in our bones that only the deadliest flames could bring us harm. Yet, it also shortened our lives.

Aktamuuren, forger of the pact, imprisoner of the whisperer, was over 3,000 years old when she died. Her daughter did not see a third millennium. Worse, as each generation passed, the runes upon their children grew. I now know the truth: as my people have dwindled, the runes upon our bodies have gathered together. I believe that I bear most, perhaps all, of those ancient glyphs. And I am tired and worn. I have yet to reach my three-hundredth year, but I fear I will not see a four-hundredth. Even three hundred seems terribly far away. When I die, will one of my kin take on this burden and receive the runes? Or am I the last? And if I am all that remains of my people, what does that mean for this world we have protected in isolation for nearly 10,000 years? Will the final closing of the runes seal that ancient prison once and for all, or will the whisperer be freed once more, unleashed on a world without my kind to stand in its way, alongside whatever twisted remains of the corrupted yet dwell within its frozen prison?

I do not know the true nature of my people’s curse and our pact, or even the face of the ancient god who answered our most desperate prayer. I have entrusted these final secrets to you, Seshu, my one and only friend. If I die, and the whisperer awakens, it will be the Erutaki who face it first, and my heart screams for what may befall you. You are strong and wise, Seshu, but you are young, and by our people’s reckoning, you will be so even when you pass from this world. It is not in my nature to dwell among your people. I am tired and easily wearied by the chattering of humans. But I will not fail my most ancient trust, and you are far more tolerable than most of your kind. I shall entrust all that I know to you and your children, Seshu. May the knowledge prove only a blessing, and may the curse die with me.
« 上次编辑: 2022-02-14, 周一 00:44:40 由 犬良人 »

While you live, shine
have no grief at all
and Time demands his due

线上

• 犭良人
  • Diver
Re: 【Lost Omens Monsters of Myth】艾纳穆伦(Ainamuuren)
« 回帖 #2 于: 2022-02-13, 周日 22:02:22 »
最後的蘇門卡爾?

艾納穆倫可能是最後一個存活在格拉利昂上的蘇門卡爾。覆蓋他全身的符文「紋身」錯綜複雜,密集無縫,然而它可能還不完整;只有跟另一個蘇門卡爾進行比較才能確定,但是連艾納穆倫也有接近一個世紀沒見到過他的同類。如果還真有更多的存在,他們很可能生活在世界之冠的深處,隱藏在最惡劣的天氣和格拉利昂的自然界所能提供的刺骨深寒之中。即使是像忍受環境(endure elements)這樣的魔法也無法在這種地方提供免受溫度影響的保護,讓任何不明智的旅行者陷入不可避免的凍死。[吐糟:舉個一環法術當例子真夠廉價…現在是2至5環了]

有一種古老的技術能允許蘇門卡爾將他們的契約和詛咒的責任傳給他人,但迄今為止由於涉及的可怕代價,很少有蘇門卡爾願意與其他人分享它的存在。日積月累,此力量增長,賦予凡人一些蘇門卡爾的魔法能力,並最終施加生理上的影響使他們看起來像是他們的以往族裔與蘇門卡爾的混合種。大部分蘇門卡爾長期以來拒絕與他們種族以外的任何人成為朋友,害怕將某人捲入這種他們無法理解的責任和負擔的詛咒之中。會去跟其他族裔建立聯繫的蘇門卡爾經常是出於極大的需要、絕望或孤獨。

由於艾納穆倫可能是同類中的最後一個,他認為分享這技術的知識是最好的行動方案。如果他的死亡會封印那監獄,他認為將契約傳給其他族裔不會有什么改變,但如果他的死亡反而會終止契約並將低語者從監獄中解放,那麼這些技術的傳播可能會是能阻止即將發生的災難的唯一方法。

背負咒詛者

如同所有的蘇門卡爾,艾納穆倫是個頭頂有巨角的高大威猛類人生物。厚實的白色皮毛覆蓋着錯綜複雜的非寫實樣式符文,包裹他的所有部位,除了露出皮毛下深色皮膚的臉部、手部、腳部。與其他蘇門卡爾不同,艾納穆倫擁有不只是兩根而是四根長而彎曲的角,像一頂原始王冠一樣從他的頭頂突出。他攜帶的大型魔法巨斧附有錯綜複雜的非寫實樣式符文,與在他身上的符文非常相似,對角線和三角形有着同樣敏銳的關注。
劇透 -   :
THE LAST SAUMEN KAR?

Ainamuuren may be one of the last saumen kar alive on Golarion. The runic “tattoos” covering his body are intricate and show no obvious gaps, though it’s possible that they are yet incomplete; only by comparing them to another saumen kar could anyone be certain, and not even Ainamuuren has seen another of his kind in nearly a century. If any more even still exist, they are most likely living deep in the heart of the Crown of the World, hidden amidst the most inhospitable weather and bone-chilling cold Golarion’s natural world has to offer. Even magic like endure elements can’t provide protection from the temperatures in such a place, leaving any ill-advised travelers to an inevitable, frozen demise.

There is an ancient technique that allows the saumen kar to pass on the responsibilities of their pact and curse, though to date few saumen kar have been willing to share its existence with anyone else due to the terrible price involved. Over time, this power grows, granting the mortal some of the magical abilities of a saumen kar and eventually imposing physical changes that make them look like a hybrid of their original ancestry and a saumen kar. Most saumen kar have long refused to befriend anyone outside of their species for fear of drawing someone into a curse that comes with responsibilities and burdens they can’t possibly understand. Saumen kar who have formed connections with members of other ancestries often did so either out of great need, desperation, or loneliness.

Since he may be the last of his kind, Ainamuuren believes that sharing the knowledge of this technique to be the best course of action. If his death would seal the prison, he knows that passing the pact on to those of other ancestries would not jeopardize that possibility, but if his death would instead end the pact and free the whisperer from its prison, the spread of these techniques may be the only thing that can prevent the catastrophe that would unfold.

THE CURSEBEARER

Like all saumen kar, Ainamuuren is a large, muscular humanoid with large horns atop his head. Thick, white fur covers everywhere except his face, hands, and feet, which reveal darker skin beneath the fur, covered in an intricate pattern of stylized runes. Unlike other saumen kar, Ainamuuren possess not two but four long, curving horns, jutting from his head like a primal crown. The large, magical greataxe he carries bears intricate, stylized runic patterns that greatly resemble those carved upon his flesh, with the same sharp focus on angular lines and triangular shapes.
艾納穆倫(Ainamuuren)|生物 14

[獨特][混亂中立][大型][寒冷][類人生物]
察覺 +25;黑暗視覺,靈敏嗅覺(模糊感官)30呎
語言 艾魯塔基語(Erutaki),巨人語(Jotun)
技能 運動 +28,醫療 +24,自然 +24,隱秘 +24(森林和雪地地形中為 +25)
力量 +8,敏捷 +4,體質 +5,智力 +2,感知 +5,魅力 +0
物品 +2高等強擊巨斧
霜噬符文(Frostbite Runes) 艾納穆倫被蘇門卡爾的符文所印記,一份與他們古老的詛咒挷定在一起的禮物。艾納穆倫在對抗邪惡和死靈系法術和效果的豁免檢定獲得+1狀態加值(如下所示)。他能感覺到邪惡不死生物的存在,猶如空氣中瀰漫著油膩腐敗的味道;這種模糊的感覺能讓你知道這種生物何時處於你的60呎之內,儘管他不能用這種感覺精確定位它們的位置。這種感覺也延伸到擁有負能量治療能力的生物,例如吸血裔(dhampir)。
雪盲(Snowblind) 艾納穆倫能在下雪時躲藏(Hide)和潛行(Sneak),即使它稀薄得不足以在正常情况下給予隱蔽(concealment)。

AC 33;强韌 +25,反射 +22,意志 +27;對抗邪惡和死靈系法術和效果的豁免檢定獲得+1狀態加值
HP 259;免疫 寒冷;抗力 火焰 20
暴雪迴避(Blizzard Evasion) [[R]]
  觸發 艾納穆倫從單次攻擊受到40點或以上的物理傷害,而且他不處於解體中
  效果 艾納穆倫解體成旋轉的暴風雪,最多持續3輪。在此期間,你獲得10點物理傷害抗力和力場傷害+10的弱點。他獲得飛行速度40呎,但他唯一能採取的動作是飛行(Fly)。每輪首次艾納穆倫在解體時進入另一個生物的空間,或一個生物首次進入艾納穆倫的空間時,該生物受到4d8點寒冷傷害,並且必須成功通過一次DC 34的强韌豁免,否則陷入震懾1。在艾納穆倫的回合開始時,他能以一個自由動作結束此效果。

速度 35尺
近戰 [[A]] 巨斧 +29(寒冷,橫掃),傷害 3d12+11 揮砍 附加 1d8 寒冷
近戰 [[A]] 角 +28(靈巧,寒冷),傷害 3d10+11 鈍撃 附加 1d8 寒冷 和 撃倒
原能內在法術 DC 34;
  7環 召喚動物(summon animal) 只能召喚穴熊(Cave bear)或披毛犀(Woolly rhinoceros)
  5環 冰墻術(wall of ice) x3
蘇門卡爾之詛咒(Curse of the Saumen Kar) [[AA]](寒冷,咒法系,原能)
  頻率 每天1次
  效果 艾納穆倫激活他身上的符文來創造一個寒冰監牢包圍在60呎內他能看到的超大型或更小的生物。此監牢是由不融化的冰製成的球體,大小剛好足够包裹你的目標。目標和任何共享其空間的生物必須嘗試DC 34的反射豁免。豁免失敗的生物被困在監牢中。如果豁免成功,該生物將被推到監牢外由他選擇的空間。若目標與一個巨型生物共享其空間,此效果失效。
  此圓頂為AC 10、硬度 20和HP 40;它免疫寒冷、暴擊和精準傷害。監牢會一直存在直到被摧毀、直到艾納穆倫使用此能力創造一個新監牢、或直到他死亡。
劇透 -   :
AINAMUUREN CREATURE 14

UNIQUE CN LARGE COLD HUMANOID
Perception +25; darkvision, scent (imprecise) 30 feet
Languages Erutaki, Jotun
Skills Athletics +28, Medicine +24, Nature +26, Stealth +24 (+25 in forests and snow)
Str +8, Dex +4, Con +5, Int +2, Wis +5, Cha +0
Items +2 greater striking greataxe
Frostbite Runes Ainamuuren is marked by the runes of the saumen kar, a gift tied to their ancient curse. Ainamuuren gains a +1 status bonus to saving throws against evil and necromancy spells and effects (indicated below). He can sense the presence of evil undead as a pervasive taste of oily corruption in the air. This is a vague sense that allows him to know when such a creature is within 60 feet, though he can’t precisely pinpoint their location with this sense. This sense also extends to living creatures who have the negative healing ability, like dhampir.
Snowblind Ainamuuren can Hide and Sneak during even light snowfall, even if it wouldn’t be thick enough to normally grant concealment.

AC 33; Fort +25, Ref +22, Will +27;
 +1 status bonus to saves against evil and necromancy spells and effects
HP 259; Immunities cold; Resistances fire 20
Blizzard Evasion [reaction]
Trigger Ainamuuren takes at least 40 points of physical damage from a single attack, and he isn’t currently discorporated;
Effect Ainamuuren discorporates into a whirling blizzard for 3 rounds. During this time, he gains resistance 10 to physical damage and weakness 10 to force
damage. He gains a fly speed of 40 feet, but the only action he can take is to Fly. While discorporated, the first time each round that Ainamuuren enters another creature’s space or a creature enters Ainamuuren’s space, that creature takes 4d8 cold damage and must succeed at a DC 34 Fortitude save or be stunned 1. At the start of his turn, Ainamuuren can end this effect as a free action.

Speed 35 feet
Melee [one-action] greataxe +29 (cold, sweep), Damage 3d12+11 slashing plus 1d8 cold
Melee [one-action] horns +28 (agile, cold), Damage 3d10+11 bludgeoning plus 1d8 cold and Knockdown
Primal Innate Spells DC 34; 7th summon animal (cave bear or woolly rhinoceros only); 5th wall of ice (×3)
Curse of the Saumen Kar [two-actions] (cold, conjuration, primal)
Frequency once per day; Effect Ainamuuren activates the runes covering his body to create an icy prison around a Huge or smaller creature he can see within 60 feet. The prison is a sphere made of unmelting ice, just large enough to fit his target. The target, and any creatures sharing its space, must attempt a DC 34 Reflex save. A creature that fails becomes trapped inside the prison. If it succeeds, the creature is pushed outside the prison into a space of its choice. If the target shares its space with a gargantuan creature, the effect fails.
The dome has AC 10, Hardness 20, and 40 Hit Points; and is immune to cold, critical hits, and precision damage. The prison lasts until destroyed, until Ainamuuren uses this ability to create a new prison, or until he dies.

« 上次编辑: 2022-02-14, 周一 01:06:18 由 璀璨星炬 »

While you live, shine
have no grief at all
and Time demands his due

线上

• 犭良人
  • Diver
« 回帖 #3 于: 2022-02-13, 周日 22:03:22 »
契約傳人(Pactbound Initiate)

蘇門卡爾(Saumen kar)能透過儀式接納另一個族裔的成員參與他們的契約,向該生物灌輸他們的力量和詛咒。日積月累,此契約慢慢地改變新成員的內在,以及有時也會改變他的外在。新成員的腦海中漸漸注入屬於蘇門卡爾的古老學識和技藝,以及同等程度的肢體力量。隨著新成員的大腦適應這種知識和力量,他們的身體有時會以類似的方式進化——生出巨大的角、獲得靈敏的嗅覺、長得魁梧奇偉——成為他們以往族裔與蘇門卡爾之間的混合種,身披符文紋身。

一個非自願的生物永遠不能被迫成為契約傳人,只有那些與蘇門卡爾有著深厚友誼的人才能嘗試此過程。成為蘇門卡爾的朋友就足以開始他的個人契約接納儀式,儘管他們必須選擇接受這份負擔,並且能在他們的最終轉變(表現型式為冰封者(Bound in Ice)專長)前的任何時候轉軚。一旦生物通過冰封者專長完成契約,所有變形將是永久性。由該刻起,他們不能重訓契約入門(Pactbound Dedication)、霜噬符文(Frostbite Runes)或冰封者專長,而且必須在餘生以他們以往族裔與蘇門卡爾的混合姿態度過。若他們的正常壽命少於400年,則增加到最少400年。若他們的天然壽命超過400年,則會縮短到大約該時間。
劇透 -   :
Pactbound Initiate

Saumen kar can initiate a member of another ancestry into their pact, imbuing the creature with their power and their curse. Over time, this pact slowly changes the initiate internally and, sometimes, externally as well. The initiate's mind slowly fills with ancient pieces of lore and techniques that are as much part of the saumen kar as their hands and feet. As the initiate's mind adapts to this knowledge and power, their body sometimes evolves in kind—sprouting sweeping horns, gaining heightened olfactory senses, and growing additional height and muscle—becoming a hybrid between their old ancestry and saumen kar, wrapped in runic tattoos.

An unwilling creature can never be forced to become a pactbound initiate, and only those with deep bonds of mutual friendship with a saumen kar can even attempt the process. Befriending a saumen kar can be enough to begin one's initiation into the pact, though they must choose to accept the burden and can change their minds about undertaking the pact at any point until their final transition (represented by the Bound in Ice feat). Once a creature has completed the pact by accepting the full burden of a saumen kar and taking the Bound in Ice feat, all transformations are permanent. At that point, they can't retrain the Pactbound Dedication, Frostbite Runes, or Bound in Ice feats and must live out the rest of their lives as something between their old ancestry and a saumen kar. If their normal lifespan was less than 400 years, it's increased to at least 400 years. If their natural lifespan was greater than 400 years, it's instead reduced to approximately that amount of time.
引用

一位艾鲁塔基人的盟友

瑟淑(Seshu)老婆婆(中立善良女性人類薩滿)是艾鲁塔基人的主城——
阿米紐特(Aaminiut)中的一位領導者,坐落於世界之冠的最南端。小時
候,瑟淑聽過許多被她的人民稱為「冬之選民」的古老存在的故事。很多人
相信蘇門卡爾(saumen kar)無非是個傳說,而其他人相信故事中所指的
只不過是雪人,隨着無數個冬天而被傳得越來越玄妙。然而瑟淑深信這個故
事,深信冬之選民是真的,深信總有一天他們能幫助她的人民。

當探索者協會的考古學家娑拉﹒乘冰者/斯瓦拉-“冰人”(Svala Ice-Rider)
(混亂善良女性人類遊俠)不經意間驚醒了一個沉睡在冰川挖掘現場下的黑暗
力量時,是瑟淑指引探索者的增援去尋找冬之選民的古老聖壇,瑟淑和她的無
數代家人曾向此供奉。艾納穆倫(Ainamuuren)在探索者証明了他們的價值
後,在聖壇回應了的呼喚並陪同他們到挖掘現場,協助再次封印該古老的邪惡。

自此,艾納穆倫就在古老聖壇跟瑟淑幽會相會,每輪新月之間永遠不多
於一次,但足以讓他學習艾鲁塔基語並向老婆婆傳授他的上古秘密。即使是艾
納穆倫也不知道他有多少同胞仍然在格拉利昂的地表上徘徊;若他是最後一個
,而死亡終於找到帶走他的方法,那可能就要輪到瑟淑和她的親屬負責對付在
無數世紀以來被艾納穆倫和他的族人封印在世界之冠下面的古老邪惡。

瑟淑老婆婆選擇了不去私藏艾納穆倫傳下來的知識。她與她村裡的艾鲁塔基
人工匠分享蘇門卡爾的冰工藝知識,告訴其他長者蘇門卡爾的黑暗歷史並警
告有東西沉睡在寒冰之下。瑟淑知道在蘇門卡爾夢中低語的黑暗存在的下個
目標就是北方人民,她不斷計劃,幫助她的人民準備面對它的回歸。若親自
成為契約傳人不足以在最後一個蘇門卡爾死亡時延續該契約,那麼瑟淑準備
好為阿米紐特的艾鲁塔基人戰鬥到底,如果必須的話,直至最後一個族人成
功逃離為止。

可是瑟淑對此存有懷疑。坐聽了好幾年艾納穆倫的故事後,她開始相信蘇門
卡爾的故事裡掌握了真相的鑰匙:也許出現在古代的蘇門卡爾身上的低語不
是一個存在,而是一種衝動。毫無疑問,艾納穆倫擁有不可思議的魔法,而
且如果他的故事是真的,那他的族人在過去的幾千年裡更為強大。也許艾納
穆倫的故事不是關於他的族人跟未知存在之間的鬥爭,而是有關於內戰或者
在多個物種之間靈性剧變的故事。也許他們中最黑暗最強大的成員並沒有消
失,而是被封印了。
劇透 -   :
AN ERUTAKI ALLY
Elder Seshu (NG female human shaman) is one of
the leaders of the Erutaki people who call the town
Aaminiut, on the southern edge of the Crown of the
World, home. As a child, Seshu listened to stories of
the ancient beings known to her people as “Winter’s
Chosen.” Many believed saumen kar were no more
than legends, while others believed the stories
simply referred to yetis, the descriptions glorified
and embellished over many long winters. Seshu knew
better, though. She believed in Winter’s Chosen and
believed that the day would come when they could
help her people.
When the Pathfinder archaeologist Svala Ice-Rider
(CG female human ranger) inadvertently awakened a
dark force sleeping beneath a glacial excavation site, it
was Seshu who directed the Pathfinder reinforcements
to seek out the old shrine to Winter’s Chosen, a
shrine Seshu and her family had made offerings to
for countless generations. Ainamuuren answered the
Pathfinders’ call at the shrine, after they proved their
worth, and accompanied them to the dig site, helping
seal away the ancient evil once more.
Since then, Ainamuuren has met Seshu at the
ancient shrine, never more than once every new moon,
but often enough to learn the Erutaki language and
pass on many of his ancient secrets to the elder. Even
Ainamuuren doesn’t know how many of his kin still
wander Golarion’s surface; if he should be the last, and
death should finally find a way to claim him, it might
fall to Seshu and her kin to deal with the ancient evil
Ainamuuren and his people have kept sealed beneath
the Crown of the World for countless centuries.
Elder Seshu has chosen not to hoard the knowledge
passed down by Ainamuuren. She shares the saumen
kar’s knowledge of ice crafting with the Erutaki artisans
of her village and has told the other elders of their dark
history and the warning of the thing that sleeps beneath
the ice. Seshu knows that the people of the north fell to
the darkness that whispered in the dreams of the saumen
kar, and she plans ceaselessly, preparing her people for
its return. If becoming a pactbound initiate herself isn’t
enough to continue the pact when the last saumen kar
dies, Seshu prepares for the Erutaki of Aaminiut to fight
as long as they can and flee if they must.
Seshu has a suspicion, though. Having sat and
listened to Ainamuuren’s tales over the course of several
years, she has begun to believe that the saumen kar’s
story holds the key to the truth: perhaps the whisperer
that came to the ancient saumen kar wasn’t a being,
but rather an impulse. Surely, Ainamuuren possesses
incredible magic, and if his stories are true, his people
were even more powerful those thousands of years past.
Perhaps Ainamuuren’s story wasn’t about a struggle
between his people and an unknown entity, but instead
a story of a civil war or spiritual upheaval among species.
Perhaps their darkest and most powerful members were
not lost, but rather sealed away.

契約入門(Pactbound Dedication)|專長 2
[稀有][變體][入門]
先決條件:艾鲁塔基語(Erutaki)或巨人語(Giant),受訓於自然,必須贏得一位蘇門卡爾信任並由他接納你至此變體
你與其中一位最後的蘇門卡爾成為朋友,給予你成為他們古老契約的守護者的潛力。你獲得等同你的等級一半的寒冷抗力。你能在下雪時躲藏(Hide)和潛行(Sneak),即使它稀薄得不足以在正常情況下給予隐蔽(concealment)。最後,所有蘇門卡爾能感應到他們在你身上的契約印記,他們對你的態度通常比其他情況上升1級(敵對上升至不友善,不友善上升至冷漠等等)。大部分蘇門卡爾對外來者都不友善;這將使他們對你冷漠。

特殊:直至選取另外2個契約傳人變體的專長前,你不能選擇其它入門專長。

冰匠(Ice Crafter)|專長 4
[變體]
先決條件:契約入門
蘇門卡爾的古代冰工藝技術在你的內心被喚醒。你變得受訓於手藝,或若已受訓則成為專家。你獲得制作魔法物品(Magical Crafting)技能專長。你能用冰而非金屬或木頭製作永久性道具;這些道具是半透明的水晶藍色,類似於冰柱和冰川,擁有跟寒鐵相同的屬性和特性,包括價格和對某類生物造成額外傷害的能力。

任何持用或穿戴冰制裝備的生物每輪都會因接觸冰制道具的原始寒冷而受到1點寒冷傷害。

蘇門卡爾之冠(Crown of the Saumen Kar)|專長 6
[變體]
你的身體開始進化並適應,向將你自己與蘇門卡爾的古老詛咒融合邁出第一步。你變得五大三粗,推至你體型中的極限身高和體重。你獲得30呎靈敏嗅覺(模糊感官)和在森林和雪地地形作出躲藏(Hide)和潛行(Sneak)的隱秘檢定獲得+1環境加值。你從前額長出一對角,獲得一次造成1d8鈍擊傷害的角非武裝攻擊。你的角為搏擊(Brawling)武器組,擁有猛推(Shove)和摔绊(Trip)特性。

霜噬符文(Frostbite Runes)|專長 12
[變體][塑能系][原能]
厚實的紋身由一一個來自蘇門卡爾失傳已久的語言的符文片段制成,拼湊出與它們同樣失傳的神祇的契約,覆蓋滿你的身體、延伸到你的四肢、軀乾和臉部。你在對抗邪惡和死靈系法術和效果的豁免檢定獲得+1狀態加值。你能感覺到邪惡不死生物的存在,猶如空氣中瀰漫著油膩腐敗的味道;這種模糊的感覺(vague sense)能讓你知道這種生物何時處於你的60呎之內,儘管你不能用這種感覺精確定位它們的位置。如同普遍的模糊感覺,它可以被愚弄,但不死生物可能沒有意識到他們需要採取預防範它的措施。這種感覺也延伸到擁有負能量治療能力的生物,例如吸血裔(dhampir)。

你使用冰制武器進行的所有打擊都會造成額外1點寒冷傷害。若你擁有蘇門卡爾之冠專長,你的非武裝角打擊額外造成1點寒冷傷害。

蘇門卡爾之詛咒(Curse of the Saumen Kar) [[AA]]|專長 14
[變體][咒法系][原能]
先決條件:霜噬符文
頻率:每天1次
你激活你身上的符文來創造一個寒冰監牢包圍在60呎內你能看到的超大型或更小的生物。此監牢是由不融化的冰製成的球體,大小剛好足夠包裹你的目標。目標和任何共享其空間的生物必須嘗試反射豁免,DC為你的職業DC和法術DC中的較高者。豁免失敗的生物被困在監牢中。如果豁免成功,該生物將被推到監牢外由他選擇的空間。若目標與一個巨型生物共享其空間,此效果失效。

此圓頂為AC 10、硬度 20和HP 40;它免疫寒冷、暴擊和精準傷害。監牢會一直存在直到被摧毀、直到你使用此能力創造一個新監牢、或直到你死亡。

冰封者(Bound in Ice)|專長 16
[變體][咒法系][原能]
先決條件:霜噬符文
你成為你的以往族裔與蘇門卡爾的混合種。你的體型增加至大型,你的觸及範圍變為10呎。你的寒冷抗力提升至等同你的等級,你獲得同你的等級一半的火焰抗力。

您還將獲得暴雪迴避反應動作。

暴雪迴避(Blizzard Evasion)[[R]]
頻率:每天1次
觸發:你從單次攻擊受到40點或以上的物理傷害
效果:你解體成旋轉的暴風雪,最多持續3輪。在此期間,你獲得10點物理傷害抗力和力場傷害+10的弱点。你獲得飛行速度40呎,但你唯一能採取的動作是飛行(Fly)。每輪首次你在解體時進入另一個生物的空間,或一個生物首次進入你的空間時,該生物受到4d8點寒冷傷害,並且必須成功通過一次強韌豁免來對抗你的職業DC或法術DC,取其高者,否則陷入震慑1。在你的回合開始時,你能以一個自由動作結束此效果。
劇透 -   :
Pactbound Dedication
Feat 2
RareArchetypeDedication
Source Monsters of Myth pg. 10
Archetype Pactbound Initiate
Prerequisites Erutaki or Giant language, must have earned the trust of a saumen kar who initiates you into the archetype; trained in Nature
You befriended one of the last saumen kar and were infused with a fraction of their power, granting you the potential to become a guardian of their ancient pact. You gain cold resistance equal to half your level. You can Hide and Sneak while it's snowing even lightly, even if it wouldn't be thick enough to normally grant concealment. Finally, all saumen kar can sense the mark of their pact upon you, and their attitude toward you is typically one step better than it would be otherwise (hostile to unfriendly, unfriendly to indifferent, etc.) Most saumen kar are unfriendly to outsiders; this would make them indifferent to you.

Special You can't select another dedication feat until you've gained two other feats from the pactbound initiate archetype.

Ice Crafter
Feat 4
Archetype
Prerequisites Pactbound Dedication
The ancient ice-crafting techniques of the saumen kar awaken within you. You become trained in Crafting, or become an expert if you were already trained. You gain the Magical Crafting skill feat. You can craft permanent items out of ice instead of metal or wood; these items are a translucent crystal-blue in color, resemble icicles and glacier ice, and have the same statistics and properties as cold iron, including the price and the ability to deal additional damage to certain kinds of creatures.

Any creature who wields or wears a piece of ice-crafted equipment takes 1 cold damage each round from contact with the primal cold of the crafted ice.

Crown of the Saumen Kar
Feat 6
Archetype
Your body begins to evolve and adapt, taking the first steps towards blending your very self with the ancient curse of the saumen kar. You become larger and bulkier, pushing the very edge of height and weight for your size. You gain scent as an imprecise sense with a range of 30 feet and gain a +1 circumstance bonus to Stealth checks made to Sneak or Hide in areas of forest and snow. You sprout a pair of horns from your forehead, gaining a horns unarmed attack that deals 1d8 bludgeoning damage. Your horns are in the brawling group and have the shove and trip traits.

Frostbite Runes
Feat 12
ArchetypeEvocationPrimal
Source Monsters of Myth pg. 11
Thick tattoos, each one a rune fragment from the saumen kar's long-lost language spelling out their pact with their equally lost deity, cover your body and stretch across your limbs, torso, and face. You gain a +1 status bonus to saving throws against evil and necromancy spells and effects. You can sense the presence of evil undead as a pervasive taste of oily corruption in the air; this is a vague sense that allows you to know when such a creature is within 60 feet of you, though you can't precisely pinpoint their location with this sense. As normal for a vague sense, it can be fooled, but undead might not realize they need to take precautions against it. This sense also extends to living creatures who have the negative healing ability, like dhampir.

You deal an additional 1 cold damage with all Strikes made with an ice-crafted weapon. If you have the Crown of the Saumen Kar feat, you deal an additional 1 cold damage with your unarmed horns Strikes.

Curse of the Saumen Kar
Two Actions
Feat 14
ArchetypeConjurationPrimal
Frequency once per day
Prerequisites Frostbite Runes
You activate the runes on your body to create an icy prison around a Huge or smaller creature you can see within 60 feet. The prison is a sphere made of unmelting ice, just large enough to fit your target. The target, and any creatures sharing its space, must attempt a Reflex save, with a DC using the higher of your class DC and spell DC. A creature that fails becomes trapped inside the prison. If it succeeds, the creature is pushed outside the prison into a space of its choice. If the target shares its space with a gargantuan creature, the effect fails.

The dome has AC 10, Hardness 20, and 40 Hit Points; it's immune to cold, critical hits, and precision damage. The prison lasts until destroyed, until you use this ability to create a new prison, or until you die.

Bound in Ice
Feat 16
Archetype
Prerequisites Frostbite Runes
You become a hybrid of your ancestry and a saumen kar. Your size increases to Large, and your reach becomes 10 feet. Your cold resistance increases to be equal to your level, and you gain fire resistance equal to half your level.

You also gain the Blizzard Evasion reaction.

Blizzard Evasion Reaction Frequency once per day; Trigger You take 40 or more physical damage from a single attack; Effect You discorporate into a whirling blizzard for up to 3 rounds. During this time, you gain resistance 10 to physical damage and weakness 10 to force damage. You gain a fly speed of 40 feet, but the only action you can take is to Fly. The first time each round you enter another creature's space while discorporated, or the first time a creature enters your space, that creature takes 4d8 cold damage and must succeed at a Fortitude saving throw against your class DC or spell DC, whichever is higher, or else be stunned 1. At the start of your turn, you can end this effect as a free action.
« 上次编辑: 2022-02-14, 周一 00:54:39 由 犬良人 »

While you live, shine
have no grief at all
and Time demands his due

线上

• 犭良人
  • Diver
« 回帖 #4 于: 2022-02-13, 周日 22:06:58 »

原版圖,新設定上只有他是四隻角所以是同一個人,沒想到過到幾十年後反而曬白了

我本身只想對着變體幻想,怎料看到他的故事時被感動到了,於是分享一下,給他一點愛 :em003

不過有些偷懶,他的能力跟變體的能力一模一樣,不愧是正版授權能力的變體(

« 上次编辑: 2022-02-13, 周日 22:11:01 由 犬良人 »

While you live, shine
have no grief at all
and Time demands his due

离线 月伶

• Chivary
  • 帖子数: 1832
« 回帖 #5 于: 2022-02-13, 周日 22:56:06 »
為什麼是廣東話wwwwww

离线 璀璨星炬

• 版主
  • 帖子数: 2860
  • 苹果币: 1
Re: 【Lost Omens Monsters of Myth】艾纳穆伦(Ainamuuren)
« 回帖 #6 于: 2022-02-14, 周一 00:34:49 »
zombie的译名是“丧尸”
理想的译法是这样的:先把原文看懂,照原文译出来,看看念不念得下去,试删掉几个不一定用得着的字,看看是否有损文义和文气。如果有损,再补回来。试把不可少的字加进去,看看是否超出原文范围,增减以后和原文再校对一次。有些地方是否译错,语气的轻重是否恰如其分,原文的弦外之音译文是找不找得到?原文的意思要消化;译文的文字要推敲。有经验的译者可能一下笔就译好了,不过还是要推敲的时候多。

线上

• 犭良人
  • Diver
« 回帖 #7 于: 2022-02-14, 周一 00:52:41 »
為什麼是廣東話wwwwww
因為他全是口述於是心血來潮
zombie的译名是“丧尸”
機翻被發現現場 :em031

While you live, shine
have no grief at all
and Time demands his due

离线 钐杉

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 165
  • 苹果币: 0
Re: 【LOMM】神话怪物:艾纳穆伦(Ainamuuren)
« 回帖 #8 于: 2022-02-27, 周日 11:28:56 »
每回合对自己造成1冰伤?我隐约记得某个专长能力可以让自己受到伤害后,攻击带有对应伤害的加成,但我现在找不到了…… :em006

离线 杀菌@深坑未填

• 人型谷歌翻译润色机
  • 工程組
  • 帖子数: 1741
  • 苹果币: 5
  • _(:з」∠)_
« 回帖 #9 于: 2022-02-27, 周日 11:42:26 »
為什麼是廣東話wwwwww
因為他全是口述於是心血來潮
zombie的译名是“丧尸”
機翻被發現現場 :em031

能不能附加一个普通话翻译,北方人广东以北都是北方看不懂啊(