作者 主题: 【AP】知识就是力量KNOWLEDGE IS POWER P7-P10  (阅读 10315 次)

副标题: 濒死(字面意义)的老好人寂灭教你做刺客第三讲开课啦 校对:Bellicose

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 帖子数: 1105
  • 苹果币: 5
  • 你的沙制的绳索
【AP】知识就是力量KNOWLEDGE IS POWER P7-P10
« 于: 2018-06-29, 周五 07:24:28 »
刺客较于暗影狂奔者的一个重要的不同之处在于:我们往往不以团队的形式工作。总的来说,我们是群自力更生的家伙,并且我们刺杀时都有着荣誉守则,难以找到与我们意见一致的团体。而这就意味着通常没有人会来弥补刺客在知识和技能方面的弱点。因此,我们必须比一般的暗影狂奔者了解得更多,为了生存,就需要在所有方面都略懂一点。
我不能说自己已经达到了这个高度。比如说,我对魔法理论屁都不懂,然后就算杀了我我也搞不清通讯链怎么运作的。尽管不是我理想中刺客的样子,但我也在这行侥幸活了几十年 ,这当中是有些原因的。 首先,我有很多朋友和人脉能让我去了解我需要知道的东西。其次,我只做那些能发挥我长处的,或是我知道自己可以用自己拥有的技能来完成的工作。这限制了我的工作选择,但这也意味着我不会因此而晕头转向。

剧透 -   :
Assassins tend to be different from shadowrunners in one very important respect: we don’t work as part of teams very often. Overall, we’re a rather self-reliant bunch, and we assassins with a code of honor have trouble finding a group of individuals who see eye-to-eye with us on every point of our code. This means that assassins usually don’t have anyone to cover their weaknesses in terms of knowledge and skills. As a result, we have to know much more than the average shadowrunner, having at least a little bit of knowledge of nearly everything just to survive.
 I can’t honestly claim to meet this high standard myself. I don’t know jack about magical theory, for example, and I couldn’t make sense of a commlink’s inner workings to save my life. I’ve survived several decades in this line of work despite not meeting that ideal, however, and there are a couple reasons for that. First, I have a lot of friends and contacts that can fill me in on what I need to know. Secondly, I only take jobs that play to my strengths or that I know I can accomplish with the skills I have. This has limited my job choices, but it also means I haven’t found myself in over my head.
引用
> 如果你是某个专业知识领域的专家,和一名刺客或者独狼型的暗影狂奔者做朋友并没有那么糟。如果他们很聪明的话,他们会为任务的关键信息支付很高的费用。但如果他们搞不清,他们会因为自己的愚蠢而送命,所以你不用去在意。没有什么比拥有一个可靠的回头客更好的了。
 > Lyran

> 那为什么不利用技能软件来填补你知识的空白呢?
> /dev/grrl

> 对学术型和其他类似的方面来讲,技能软件可能会奏效。然而,你真的不会去想着用这些技能来获得任何你想在战斗中使用的技能。就它们自己而言,它们在这类快速变化的情况下使用会太过“线性”。例如,如果你在芯片上植入一个教你如何使用手枪的程序,而你不知道如何在没有芯片的情况下使用枪支,你每一次用枪射击的方式就会不出意料地一模一样。这对在片刻间就需要你做出反应的情况来说并不理想。
 > Balladeer

剧透 -   :
> If you’re an expert in a very specialized area of knowledge, you could do worse than make friends with an assassin or another lone wolf-type shadowrunner. If they’re smart, they’ll pay pretty well for mission-critical information. If they’re not, they’ll be dead soon from their own idiocy anyway, so no skin off your nose. There’s nothing quite like having a reliable repeat customer.
 > Lyran

> Why not just use skillsofts to fill the gaps in your knowledge?
> /dev/grrl

> For academic topics and other things like that, skillsofts might work. However, you really don’t want to rely on those for any skills you intend to use in combat. On their own they’re far too “linear” to be used in quickly changing situations like that. For instance, if you slot a chip with a program teaching you how to use a pistol and you don’t know how to use a gun without the chip, you’re going to fire the gun the same way every single time, without fail. Not ideal for situations where you have to react on the fly.
 > Balladeer

以下是从最关键之处开始的普通刺客需要的技能的简要概括。
剧透 -   :
Here’s a brief rundown of the sorts of skills the average assassin needs, starting with the most critical.
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:27:10 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
Re: 【AP】知识就是力量KNOWLEDGE IS POWER P7-P10
« 回帖 #1 于: 2018-07-08, 周日 18:22:59 »
隐匿与欺骗STEALTH AND DECEPTION
就像我之前说的,这些是刺客职业的基石。隐匿不只意味着要暗中鬼祟。它意味着要让你看起来像一个与你不同的家伙,像街上的普通人而非像个要出去杀人的家伙。说到这个,伪装也在这个范畴之内,但不要想着你会有很多需要你扮成某个特定的人的工作。一般情况下,你只需扮成某个特定行业的人,比如一个特定公司的普通保安。与伪装相称的制服和装备是有帮助的,但是了解干这行的普通人的言行举止,会让你的伪装更进一步。
那种“潜伏在阴影中”的隐匿方式仍是一种有效的策略,尤其是在那些有很多高层建筑来投下阴影的城市。小巷是你最好的朋友:它们是能够在没人注意到的情况下处理掉目标的、隐蔽的、便利的场所。如果不巧有流浪汉在这条巷子里看到你了,那就给他点钱。通常你只需要花100新円左右就能让他安静下来。
老实说,我能给你们能写满一本书的建议,但总的来说:保持安静,阻挡看到你身体的视线,随时准备好攻击以免被发现。而且,虽然我很推荐变色龙套装,但你不应该完全依赖它们。先藏好,再使用变色龙套装。就没有人会发现你了。

剧透 -   :
As I said before, these are the cornerstones of the assassin profession. Stealth involves more than just sneaking around in the shadows. It involves looking convincingly like someone you’re not, like a normal person on the street rather than someone who’s out to kill somebody. Speaking of which, disguises also fall under this umbrella, though don’t expect to take too many jobs where you have to disguise yourself as a specific person. Normally, you’ll just be disguised as a person of a particular profession, like a generic security guard from a specific corporation. Uniforms and equipment consistent with the disguise are helpful, but knowing the mannerisms of the average person in that line of work can make that disguise go even farther.
 The “lurking in shadows” type of stealth is still an effective tactic, particularly in cities where there are lots of  high-rise buildings to cast shadows. Alleys are your best friend: they’re shadowy and convenient places to dispatch a target without people noticing. If a bum happens to be using that alley and sees you, just pay him off. Usually a hundred nuyen or so is all you need to buy their silence.
Honestly, I could give enough advice on this sort of stealth to fill a book, but the general advice boils down to this: stay quiet, block line of sight to your body, and always be ready to strike in case you’re discovered. Also, I cannot recommend chameleon suits highly enough, though you shouldn’t rely on them entirely. Get good at hiding, then use a chameleon suit. Nobody will be able to spot you.

引用
> 这和我上面对技巧软件的评价是一致的。你的装备应该用来增补你学到的技能,而不是取代或替代它们。你可能会失去你的装备,但你的经验和技能永远都会在你的脑袋里。
 > Balladeer
剧透 -   :
> This sort of ties in with my skillsoft comment above. Your equipment should supplement your learned skills, not replace or substitute for them. You can lose equipment, but you’ll always have your experience and skills available in your head.
> Balladeer
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-28, 周六 17:03:54 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-07-08, 周日 19:00:23 »
武器训练WEAPON TRAINING
如果你打算当一名刺客,你就得熟悉各种样式的武器。所有 :em889刺客都有着他们各种最喜欢用来完成工作的玩具,但你不可能总是用到那些最爱,所以了解那些类似的武器的不同版本是很必要的。用枪的话,你不会有太多的问题,因为他们的运作方式非常类似,但每一种型号的枪都有其独特之处需要我们去熟悉。
用近战武器的话,由于各类变数可能会让事情变得复杂化。每一种用起来都很不一样。举个例子,不要认为会用某种类型的剑就你会用所有的剑。能够很好的使用武士刀并不意味着你能同样地使用大剑。他们根本就不一样。世上有太多不同的近战武器了,没有谁能成为使用所有这些武器的专家,但你可以多去练习使用各种不同的类型的玩意。(译注:强行解释专精和异种武器技能)
在我谈到近身战斗时,不要去低估临时武器的价值。如果使用得当,一个大豆啤酒瓶、一个条凳和一块砖头都是非常有效的武器,而且它们可能是你那时唯一可用的武器。学习如何利用你所处的环境作为武器,你就能随时准备好战斗。

剧透 -   :
Familiarize yourself with a wide variety of weapons if you plan to become an assassin. All assassins have their favorite tools for the job but you won’t always have access to those favorites, so it pays to know how different versions of similar weapons work. With guns, you won’t have too much of a problem because they tend to operate pretty similarly within their classes, but each model of gun does have its unique quirks that it pays to be familiar with.
With melee weapons, things can get a lot more complicated simply because of all the variations available. All of them will feel different. For instance, don’t think that knowing how to use a certain type of sword means you’ll be good with all of them. Being able to use a katana well doesn’t mean you’ll get the same results with a claymore. They simply don’t handle the same way. There are far too many different melee weapons out there for anyone to be an expert with all of them, but practice with as wide a variety as you can.
 While I’m on the subject of melee combat, don’t underestimate the value of improvised weapons. A soybeer bottle, a bar stool, and a brick can all be very effective weapons if used properly, and they may be your only available weapons one day. Learn how to use your environment as a weapon, and you’ll always be ready to fight
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:16:37 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-07-08, 周日 19:34:27 »
生理学和心理学PHYSIOLOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY
你射中泛人类身体的哪部分能让目标在几秒内出血。何种暗杀方式能在身体上留下最少的和最易于解释的痕迹呢?一只装满毒剂的毒镖就足够毒死那只巨魔了吗,根据他的体重是否需要三支呢?这些都是对造成刺客之间不同之处的问题,并且它们都是能用对于泛人类身体的知识来回答的问题。
同样,了解泛人类的想法也对完成任务有帮助。例如,目标是否患有对某物的恐惧症?接着去研究其对恐惧的应激反应,并且在之后你设置刺杀时去利用这个优势。泛人类的心理能向你提供其无数的薄弱之处。 如果你对目标会如何应对特定的情况有了大致的了解,你就能领先于他,阻止他逃跑。

剧透 -   :
Which parts of the metahuman body can you shoot that will cause a target to bleed out in seconds? What method of assassination will leave the fewest and most easily explainable marks on the body? Will one drug dart full of poison be enough to take out that troll, or does his sheer weight mean he needs three? Those are the sorts of questions that make all the difference to an assassin, and they’re questions that knowledge of the metahuman body can answer.
 Similarly, knowing the metahuman mind can aid in completing missions. For example, does the target have a phobia of something? Then study the possible reactions to phobia stimuli, and then use them to your advantage when you set up your hit. There are an infinite number of weak spots that the metahuman psyche can provide you, and if you have a general idea of how a target is going to react to a given situation, you can stay one or two steps ahead of him and cut off his escape.

引用
> 请谨记——特定的了解胜过一般的知识。如果你清楚你目标的心理构成的细节,包括他的习惯和癖好的话,你就不需要了解心理学了。你会找到合适的时间来进行攻击的。
> Thorn
剧透 -   :
> Just remember—specific knowledge beats general knowledge every time. If you know your target’s mental makeup in detail, including his habits and general proclivities, you don’t need to know about psychology in general. You’ll have what you need to find the right time to strike.
> Thorn

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-07-09, 周一 17:38:14 »
计划PLANNING
每一次暗杀都应该被计划好,而制定这些计划的能力是塑造伟大刺客的一部分。生理学和心理学的知识对这方面有着极大的帮助,但也要考虑到其他因素:目标最喜欢待在哪儿?这些地方的布局是怎样的?哪一个地方有最好的安保措施,目标会不会有额外的安保措施?他每天都做些什么?这些仅仅只是你在计划暗杀时需要问自己的少数几个问题,一旦你收集了这些信息,你就可以开始计划该如何暗杀了。根据当时的情况,我们可能会采用标准的破门而入的方式,或者直接把目标在街上放倒。再或者去采取其他的方法。
还得记住那句老话:"没有任何作战计划能在与敌人遭遇之后还有效"。准备好一些应急计划以防万一。(译注:这句话来自于老毛奇(1800~1891)Moltke,HelmuthKarlBernhardvon 德国军事家,军事理论家,元帅,普鲁士三巨头之一。为什么这名字会这么搞笑啊23333)

剧透 -   :
Every hit should be planned out, and the ability to draw up those plans is part of what makes great assassins. The knowledge of physiology and psychology greatly aids in that, but other factors need to be taken into consideration as well: What are the target’s favorite hangouts? What are the layouts of those places? Which of those places has the best security, and will the target have any additional security with him? What’s his daily routine? Those are just a few of the questions you need to ask yourself when planning a hit, and once you’ve gathered the information to answer them, you can start planning how the hit will go down. Depending on the circumstances, a standard breaking-and-entering approach might be called for, or it might be better to take the target out on the streets. Or some other approach altogether might be called for.
Also remember the old proverb “no battle plan survives contact with the enemy.” Have a couple of contingency plans in mind in case something goes wrong.
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:16:52 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #5 于: 2018-07-09, 周一 18:11:03 »
破门入室BREAKING AND ENTERING
也许在你的职业生涯中会有几次,你的目标又善良又蠢,留着没锁的门等着你走进他的房子然后把他带走。但在其他时候,你得学会怎么进入安全区域学习如何绕过磁锁,这显然是最相关的,但也要学习如何打开标准的钥匙锁和组合锁,因为有些目标会用它们来阻止那些不知如何打开它们的小偷。了解目标的警报系统是如何工作的也很重要。例如,如果某扇窗户被设置为一被破坏就会报警,你最不想做的就是在玻璃上开个洞。

剧透 -   :
Maybe once in your career, if that, you’ll have a target that kindly, and stupidly, leaves the door unlocked for you to just walk into his house and take him out. For the rest you’ll need to learn how to break into secure areas. Learning how to bypass maglocks and the like is obviously the most relevant, but it also pays to learn how to pick standard key and combination locks because some targets use them to thwart thieves who haven’t bothered learning how to pick them. It’s also important to learn how your target’s alarm system works. For instance, if it’s rigged to go off as soon as a window is cracked, the last thing you want to do is cut a hole in the glass.

引用
> 在当今这个年代,什么样的白痴才会不锁门啊?
> Slamm-0!

>你会很惊讶地发现,一些富人和权贵们住在他们那超级安全的封闭式社区或高级企业公寓里时,会变得多么傲慢自大。他们对自己的钱所能买到的安全如此有信心,以至于让他们失去了常识,对自己能采取的措施也变得松懈,比如锁上门。我很同情他们的保镖。
 > Fianchetto
剧透 -   :
> What kind of idiot leaves his door unlocked, ever, in this day and age?
> Slamm-0!
> You’d be surprised how cocky some of the rich and powerful get when they live in their ultra-secure gated communities or highclass corporate housing. They have so much faith in the security their money can buy that they lose their common sense and get lax about the measures they can take on their own, like locking their doors. I pity their bodyguards.
 > Fianchetto
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:18:20 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #6 于: 2018-07-16, 周一 22:34:21 »
修理和维护REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
自力更生是刺客能培养的最好的品质之一。这就是为什么一个人应该尽可能多地掌握这些技能的原因,如果他都会的话他就可以全都靠自己。因此,维修和维护设备是一项非常有用的技能。这已经逾越了解如何清洁你的枪(任何一个技巧出众的暗影狂奔者都应该知道)。必须要做到一眼认出某个关键组件会在何时崩溃,并且了解如何自行修复之。知道如何自己用机器制造一个替换零件可以让你摆脱对军械师的依赖,尽管我仍然强烈推荐由他们来做主要的工作。此外,一天只有这么多的时间,你可能不会想在修一把枪这件事上浪费太多的时间。
剧透 -   :
Self-reliance is one of the best traits an assassin can cultivate. That’s why one should know as many of these skills as possible, so he can rely on himself if that’s all he has. So it just makes sense that repair and maintenance of your equipment is a helpful skill to learn. This goes beyond knowing how to clean your guns (a skill any good shadowrunner should know). This is about knowing how to recognize when a critical part is about to give out and how to fix it yourself if you possibly can. Knowing how to make a replacement part yourself using a machine can free you from reliance on an armorer, though I still highly recommend them for major work. Besides, there are only so many hours in a day, and you might not want to use too many fixing a gun.

引用
>虽然我很不爽我的业务量会变少,但我不得不说,同样的理念也能用在你的载具上。除非你打算坐公车去抵达你的目标,这我当然不推荐你去干,做这一行你得需要你自己的载具。知道该怎么解决小问题真的可以省下你的麻烦。当然,对于大量工作和要在你载具上搞点装饰的话,你仍然需要找到你相信的那些专业人士。
>涡轮兔兔(Turbo Bunny)
剧透 -   :
> Much as I hate to reduce the amount of business I might get, I have to say that the same concept applies to your vehicles as well. Unless you’re planning to take a bus to get to your target, which I don’t recommend, you’ll probably need your own vehicle in this line of work. Knowing how to fix minor problems can really save your ass. Of course, for major work and tricking out your ride, you’ll still need to come to pros like yours truly.
 > Turbo Bunny
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:18:55 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #7 于: 2018-07-17, 周二 17:17:35 »
魔法MAGIC
我承认我不是这方面的专家。我是个凡俗,并且我对魔法的大多数了解都来自于其他人的行为。但据我所见,一个修士可以拥有的异能足以让任何刺客趋之若鹜。我见过修士走过初雪而不留下丁点脚印;在十几个荷枪实弹的人前靠口才谈出一条通路;用仅仅一拳就杀了一个人;还有许多其他的事情。我得承认,我是有点嫉妒。我经历过很多如果有这样的异能会很有用的情况。
剧透 -   :
I confess that I’m no expert on this field. I’m a mundane, and most of what I know about magic comes from what I’ve seen others do. But from what I’ve seen, adepts can have some powers that any assassin would kill for. I’ve seen adepts walk across fresh snow without leaving a footprint; talk their way past a dozen guys with guns; kill with a single punch; and too many other things to name. I have to confess, I’m a bit jealous. I’ve been in plenty of situations where powers like that would have been useful.
引用
>毫无疑问,修士异能是非常有用的。但和其他东西一样,你不能让自己依赖它们来发展。就像之前Balladeer谈论的技能软件一样,你的异能应该用来增补你自身的技能,而不是完全取代它们。
> Ma’Fan
剧透 -   :
> There’s no question that adept powers can be incredibly useful. As with everything else, though, you can’t let yourself grow dependent on them. Like Balladeer said earlier about skillsofts, your powers should supplement your natural skills rather than replacing them entirely.
 > Ma’Fan

知道一个用魔法的家伙能做到什么是有些好处的,这能避免某个目标是觉醒者时,你还是不清楚魔法到底是怎么运作的。比如,它能帮你了解一个修士和一个法师之间的区别,因为知晓谁能释放法术,谁能在眨眼之间踢爆你的屁股,能帮助你去策划你的攻击。当然,魔法使用者的基本类别中有着很多变数,比如既能踢爆你屁股又能施放魔法的神秘修士,所以收集情报,了解你的特定的那个目标能用魔法做些什么就显得尤为重要。如果做不到这一点,就假设那个魔法使用者什么都能做到,并相应地做好准备。
剧透 -   :
It pays to be aware of what a magic-user can do, just in case a target is Awakened, even if you don’t understand how it works. For example, it helps to know the difference between an adept and a mage, because knowing which one can sling spells and which one can kick your ass in an eyeblink can help you plan your attack. Of course, there are many possible variations within those basic categories of magic-users, like mystic adepts that can both kick your ass and sling spells, so gathering intelligence on what your specific target can do magically is doubly important. Failing that, just assume that a magic-user can do just about anything and prepare accordingly.

引用
> 记住,他们所能做的并不只限于放出闪光的火球。那些闯能进你脑海的法师可能比那些能做出特效表演的法师更危险。
> Haze

>啊,Haze。我还在想你什么时候会现身呢。
> Quietus

> 我认识你吗?
> Haze

>没有,但是我在很多合同上看到过你的名字。我在街传的档案里看到过 Pistons对你的评价,现在我要告诉你:我从来没有签过有关你的合同的唯一的原因是,总有些比你更垃圾的人需要被干掉。这么多年来,你这个强奸犯惹到了不少人,之后你就成了众矢之的。没人能躲过那么多子弹的。
> Quietus

> PISTONS,你这个臭婊子!那些刺杀我的悬赏里有你的,是不是?!
> Haze

> 你找错人了,混蛋。我可能会因为你是只猪而讨厌你,但我知道接入点的规矩。相信我,在过去的日子里我一直很想把它打破。还好我从来没做过这种事情,因为听寂灭的说法,我没必要这么干。你种了什么因就会结什么果。
 > Pistons

剧透 -   :
> Remember what they can do isn’t limited to flashy fireballs either. The sorts of mages that can get into your mind can be far more dangerous than the ones who can create a special effects show.
 > Haze
> Ah, Haze. I was wondering when you might show up.
> Quietus
> Do I know you?
 > Haze
> No, but I’ve seen your name on plenty of contracts that have crossed my path. I saw Pistons’ write-up on you in the Street Legends file, and I’ll tell you this right now: The only reason I’ve never taken one of those contracts on you is because there was always someone worse that needed to be taken down at the time. You’ve pissed a lot of people off over the years, rapist, and  you’re in a lot of crosshairs as a result. No one can dodge that many bullets.
> Quietus
> PISTONS, YOU BITCH! You put out one of those hits on me, didn’t you?!
> Haze
> You’re barking up the wrong tree, asshole. I might hate you for the pig that you are, but I know JackPoint’s rules. Believe me, I’ve been sorely tempted to break them in the past when it comes to you. Good thing I never did, because from what Quietus is saying, it sounds like I didn’t need to. You reap what you sow.
 > Pistons
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:20:07 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #8 于: 2018-07-17, 周二 17:34:40 »
那么,这部分就翻完啦 ,但寂灭的生命也快到终点了 :em031