作者 主题: Chaosium的邮件、BRP论坛与ysdc论坛回复汇总  (阅读 30274 次)

副标题:

离线 粉毛提督七宫涟

• 清楚系粉毛
  • 版主
  • 帖子数: 1256
  • 苹果币: 3
Chaosium的邮件、BRP论坛与ysdc论坛回复汇总
« 于: 2018-09-18, 周二 07:16:52 »
最近很多网友在尝试向Chaosium发送邮件询问各种问题。
但是在贴上果园以后很多人发现不少问题是早已经问过无数次的。
设立本帖的目的是希望各位将Chaosium的邮件回复汇总,一是便于查找,二是避免重复问同样的问题。
即日起单独在外的类似帖子将可能被删除
« 上次编辑: 2018-09-18, 周二 07:29:36 由 粉毛提督七宫涟 »
11:16:24<SSznm> 你们回到马国的首都之后没几天,赛马的结果出来了
11:16:51<SSznm> 闪电滑翔者发挥失常,而且中途不幸骨折,当场退役
11:17:04<奈奈>   (草!
11:17:20<铃椎>   (太惨了,看来是有ptsd
11:20:55<SSznm> 有个坏消息 上次铃椎偷的马票也无了
11:20:59<铃椎>   啊?)
11:21:10<SSznm> 因为那些都买的闪电滑翔者
11:21:31<铃椎>   这是阴谋!这一定是阴谋!我要彻查真相!
11:22:06<SSznm> 德鲁伊公会里面也好多人垂头丧气
11:22:11<奈奈> (坏起来了!

离线 粉毛提督七宫涟

• 清楚系粉毛
  • 版主
  • 帖子数: 1256
Re: Chaosium的邮件、BRP论坛与ysdc论坛回复汇总
« 回帖 #1 于: 2018-09-18, 周二 07:17:21 »
占楼
« 上次编辑: 2018-09-18, 周二 07:29:53 由 粉毛提督七宫涟 »
11:16:24<SSznm> 你们回到马国的首都之后没几天,赛马的结果出来了
11:16:51<SSznm> 闪电滑翔者发挥失常,而且中途不幸骨折,当场退役
11:17:04<奈奈>   (草!
11:17:20<铃椎>   (太惨了,看来是有ptsd
11:20:55<SSznm> 有个坏消息 上次铃椎偷的马票也无了
11:20:59<铃椎>   啊?)
11:21:10<SSznm> 因为那些都买的闪电滑翔者
11:21:31<铃椎>   这是阴谋!这一定是阴谋!我要彻查真相!
11:22:06<SSznm> 德鲁伊公会里面也好多人垂头丧气
11:22:11<奈奈> (坏起来了!

离线 tangys

• 绝对萌新
  • 版主
  • 帖子数: 2318
  • 苹果币: 12
  • Ahhh~Our blood runs cold
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-09-18, 周二 09:12:42 »
1. 信用评级 (Credit Rating)可不可以使用兴趣点加?
    兴趣技能点可以添加到任意技能(不包含克苏鲁神话)上

规则书速查->第三章-创建调查员-3.3 第三步:决定技能并分配技能点

剧透 -   :
allot the points to any skills (which can include adding further points to occupation skills), except Cthulhu Mythos (unless otherwise agreed with the Keeper).”

As the rule says above (p36) - ‘any’ skill except Cthulhu Mythos, - and Credit Rating is included with your Occupation Skills (as you must spend Occupation skill points on Credit Rating).

Thus, you can spend Personal Interest skill points on Credit Rating. Each occupation has a Credit Rating range - you may go above or below this range with the Keeper’s permission.

2. 理智检定(San Check)大失败如何处理?
    理智检定大失败时, 自动受到最大理智损失.
    例如San Check 2/2D10+1, 则损失21点.

规则书速查->第五章-游戏系统-5.5 大失败与大成功

剧透 -   :
A Sanity roll where the cost is 2/2D10+1 means a fumble failure (“100” rolled) would mean the loss of 21 Sanity points maximum (1D10 + 1D10 + 1 = 10 + 10 + 1 = 21). If the rolled was failed but not a fumble then the loss would be rolled as 1D10 + 1D10 + 1 (resulting in a loss between 3 to 21, depending on the outcomes of the two dice rolls). Basically, Sanity losses are written as "X / Y” - X = the loss for a successful roll, while the number or dice roll after the slash (”Y”) is the loss for a failed roll. See page 154 of the Rulebook:

"In published Call of Cthulhu scenarios, Sanity loss rolls are shown as two numbers or rolls separated by a slash, for instance: SAN 1/1D4+1. The number to the left of the slash is the number of Sanity points lost if the Sanity roll succeeds. The die roll to the right of the slash is the number of Sanity points lost if the Sanity roll is failed.

3. 人类学在规则书上的使用周期很长, 那跑团中应该如何使用?
    玩家可以将人类学用作知识回忆. 并且可以适当根据难度等级, 调整时间长短, 具体由KP决定.

规则书速查->第四章-技能-4.4 技能列表-人类学

剧透 -   :
A player can use it to recall folklore for gain some information where it is connected to the culture being studied or one that has been studied, just like History and Occult do.
    The text on page 57 does not say it takes a week to use. It takes as long as necessary - if its just a few hours of observation, the Keeper ‘might’ call for a Hard roll - if its for a month or longer, the roll might get a bonus die. Skills are designed to be flexible - that’s what difficulty levels are for
> 团餐集合
-----
以我这些年的跑团经验来看,径直远离傻【——哔——】是让自己还能继续玩下去的唯一准则

离线 冰铜刃岚=两两包子

• Chivary
  • 帖子数: 1575
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-09-18, 周二 09:26:45 »
1.理智检定大成功的处理
只要是出1就能获得一个新的关键链接,不仅限于自救时。
规则书速查->8.4疯狂的治疗与恢复->增加当前理智值->4.自救
剧透 -   :
Any Sanity roll (during Self Help or otherwise) resulting in 01, allows for a new key connection to be formed.
« 上次编辑: 2018-09-18, 周二 09:32:06 由 冰铜刃岚=两两包子 »
我的分区冰原之下
COC7规则测试除了纯规则,还包括更实操的题目,欢迎提供意见,尤其是参考答案方面
各职业的挑战与两种生成适用于COC的随机遭遇表

离线 秋叶EXODUS

• 组长
  • 帖子数: 904
  • 苹果币: 4
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-09-19, 周三 10:19:05 »
1.泛读神话典籍获得的克苏鲁神话技能点数
按照规则书第九章的说明为准(P174),泛读获得CMI值。
手头没有书,谁来补一下速查?
剧透 -   :
The rules on page 174 are correct. The summary rules on page 419 is not quite correct- however- in the main, CMI is usually half of the CMF value (there are a few exceptions where the CMI value is not quite half of the CMF value).

离线 oreoinhell@回环物语

• 有心无肝奥利奥
  • Hero
  • 帖子数: 707
  • 苹果币: 6
  • 809794640计划提供更多规则的游戏
    • 碎片航海者的茶会
« 回帖 #5 于: 2019-01-16, 周三 08:51:46 »
补充一条
2019年预计出新怪物之锤
剧透 -   :
Good Morning Oreoinhell

We do plan to release a 7th Edition version of Malleus Monstrorum. It may release next year!

Have a great weekend

Dustin Wright
Chaosium Inc. Founded 1975 http://www.chaosium.com
It Came from Chaosium! http://twitter.com/Chaosium_Inc.

离线 冰铜刃岚=两两包子

• Chivary
« 回帖 #6 于: 2019-04-18, 周四 16:39:01 »
大失败后可能可以孤注一掷,但是KP可以判定大失败的后果导致无法孤掷(理解有争议,自己看原文吧XD,)

大失败时无法烧运

大失败的后果和孤掷失败的后果差不多。但是KP可以允许大失败更糟糕

论坛上的回复:
剧透 -   :
https://www.yog-sothoth.com/forums/topic/32943-noob-question-is-pushing-a-fumble-even-possible%EF%BC%9F/?tdsourcetag=s_pcqq_aiomsg
DeadCat:
Very high or very low dice rolls are unusual and signify good or bad fortune for the players.
The impact of Fumbles should take effect immediately and may not be negated through pushing the roll.
As is written on Page 89 of the keeper book,
"impact of Fumbles cannot be negated", but not "Fumbles cannot be pushed".
So does that mean if I take the effect of the Fumble (such as HP loss) , I can still push that roll?

mvincent:
A pushed roll is a second attempt (p.84), it's "not a re-roll; time always passes between rolls" (p.85)
I don't see a rule that would disallow a 2nd attempt when the first attempt is a fumble (once you take the consequence of the fumble), but as always the Keeper determines if a push is allowed to begin with.

MikeM:
Technically, mvincent is correct - the result of the fumble stands, but a second pushed attempt may be tried - if that fails, even more woe!  But, it is perfectly fine if the Keeper rules that the fumble ends the attempt  - another PC might then try,  assuming they still have the ability to obtain the 'goal' desired from the roll.
邮件的问题:
剧透 -   :
1. Can I push a fumble? (if situation allow me to push the roll)
The ruldbook said "The impact of Fumbles should take effect immediately
and may not be negated through pushing the roll." So I wonder, for example, if I fumble in first aid, target lose 1 HP. Can I then push the roll and grants 1 HP when success, making his HP unchange? I think this example doesn't means fumble is negated, but my friends thinks this means.

2. Can I spending luck when fumble?
The ruldbook said "Criticals, fumbles, and frearm malfunctions always apply, and cannot be bought off with Luck points." So I wonder, for example, if I fumble in first aid, target lose 1 HP. Can I then spend luck to grants 1 HP, making his HP unchange?

3. I think that fumble shall not be worse than failing a pushed roll in same situation, is this reasonable?
Because I thinks what you try to do (pushing) should cause worse outcome than simply unfortunate (fumble), just like what commonly happen in common in Cthulhu Mythos. But some people think "fumble in first aid cause 1d3 damege, while failing a pushed roll cause 1 damage". Any suggestion about which shall be worse?
邮件回复:
剧透 -   :
Usually, a fumble is a fumble and cannot be pushed - but it’s the Keeper’s decision. No you can’t push a fumbled First Aid, but another investigator  could not try to make a First aid roll - this would count as a pushed roll.

You cannot spend Luck points to alter a fumbled roll.

The result of a fumble and a failed push roll are about the same - its the Keeper’s choice as to what happens, so if you want to make a fumble worse then that’s fine.
关于第一条,他4月18号15点的论坛上的回复,和4月17号19点回复我的邮件的意思相反了……以更新的为准啰?XD,
« 上次编辑: 2019-04-18, 周四 23:45:08 由 冰铜刃岚=两两包子 »
我的分区冰原之下
各职业的挑战与两种生成适用于COC的随机遭遇表

离线 冰铜刃岚=两两包子

• Chivary
« 回帖 #7 于: 2019-10-20, 周日 02:00:27 »
代人发表
关于使用绞索战斗的注释
引用
Hi Lengmoon

A garrotte is a chord used to strangle people - so, if the attacker makes a successful attack, they have the chord around the target’s neck. Thereafter, each round following, the target suffers 1D6 damage + damage bonus.

On the first round - the attacker makes an Fighting (Garrote) roll - the target chooses to fight back (Brawl or Fighting Maneuver) or to Dodge - the outcome determined like for any combat, except if the attacker wins, they are strangling the target with the garrotte.

Each round following, the target may try to escape on their DEX turn - they must make a Fighting Manoeuvre roll - (their Fighting (Brawl) roll versus the attacker’s Fighting (Garrote) in an opposed roll). If the target wins, they break free from being strangled. If the attacker wins, the target is held and continues to be strangled - suffering 1D6+DB damage that round. If the target does not break free, eventually the 1D6 damage per round will kill them.

Hope that helps

Cthulhu fhtagn!

Mike

Mike Mason
Line Editor, Call of Cthulhu
Chaosium Inc.

不过这里的后续伤害是1d6+DB,而规则书中是1D6。
« 上次编辑: 2019-10-20, 周日 02:08:08 由 冰铜刃岚=两两包子 »
我的分区冰原之下
各职业的挑战与两种生成适用于COC的随机遭遇表

离线 trotyl

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 85
  • 苹果币: 0
« 回帖 #8 于: 2020-03-18, 周三 12:58:53 »
(如果发在此处不合适请告知)

Q:临时性疯狂中,如何投掷各个阶段的持续时间?

A:

对于临时性疯狂,首先投掷一次1D10,单位为小时,表示该次临时性疯狂持续时间,然后判断该调查员当前是否为独处

如果调查员发作时为独处*,适用「疯狂发作—总结症状」,由守秘人陈述调查员的遭遇(这里的时间段可以灵活安排,但也可以等同于上述1D10小时)。
查看总结症状表,对于这上面所说的1D10小时,可以直接选择上述1D10小时的总时间(即没必要投掷两次)。

如果调查员发作时并非独处,适用「疯狂发作—即时症状」,再投掷一次1D10,单位为(战斗轮),表示疯狂发作阶段的持续时间,这段时间长度小于上述临时性疯狂的总时间。
(一轮是完成一次操作所需的时间,大约为1秒钟左右,因此10轮取满的总长度也必然小于1小时

*:独处情况包括同一场景内所有调查员全部进入疯狂发作的情况,另外如果KP希望实时演绎也可以改为走Real-Time(即时症状)的结算。

Mike在YSDC的回复原文:
剧透 -   :
引用
Hi

Temporary Insanity: lasts 1D10 hours (roll 1) - then determine if PC is alone or with other PCs:

Alone - Bout of Madness Summary - you narrate what happens to the PC (timescale is elastic - but probably the length of hours you rolled in roll 1.) See page  158.  The bouts in Table VIII - says 1D10 hours - this can equate with roll 1 (i.e. no need to roll twice).

Not alone - Bout of Madness Real Time - roll 1D10 (roll 2) - roll 2 says how many (combat) rounds the bout lasts for - which will be less than the number of hours in roll 1 (a round is the length of time it takes to do one thing, e.g. a second or so, so 10 rounds is still less than 1 hour).

Hope that helps clarify.

原帖链接:https://www.yog-sothoth.com/forums/topic/30681-confused-by-insanity-rolls-for-bout-duration-temporary-duration-and-for-undleryling-duration/

感谢 tangys 和 街猫口喵 的意见与建议。
« 上次编辑: 2020-03-18, 周三 17:48:53 由 trotyl »