譯文資料區 > Shadowrun 5E

【HS】 超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS P52~77

(1/9) > >>

失语:
超自然动物PARANORMAL ANIMALS

--- 引用 ---> 要我说这就像是美梦成真。那时我还是个在校大学生,正处于“入侵行星,拯救地球”的中二时期,我偶然间访问到帕特森博士(Dr. Patterson)在“暗影之地BBS”上的指南,从此一发不可收拾。我喜欢暗影狂奔者对自然世界的一些评论,以及帕特森将其发送到无政府主义网站的做法。20多年后的今天,我也有机会为你们的野外漫步做出贡献。敬请享受吧!
> G-诺母(G-Nome)
劇透 -   : > Let me just say this is like a dream come true. Back when I was a wee undergrad following Dr. Patterson around like a baby felduck I stumbled across his Guide on the Shadowland BBS during my “hack the planet, save the Earth” phase. I loved the perspective that just a few comments from shadowrunners put on the natural world and the fact that Patterson was giving the man the big finger by sending it over to an anarchist site. Twenty plus years later and now it’s my chance to contribute to your walk on the wild side. Enjoy!
> G-Nome
> 在浏览了主列表之后请继续关注后续——我有一些关于感染者的信息,你不会想错过的。
> 雷德(Red)
劇透 -   : > Stay tuned after the main listing—I’ve got some info on the Infected that you don’t want to miss.
> Red
--- 引用结尾 ---

边栏:侵略指数THE AGGRO INDEX

在该节中,每个生物都有拥有一个“侵略指数”的计分(除了感染者,感染者有时会根据受感染个体和其生物灵智的不同而产生标本之间的不同),这是我尝试过用最科学的方法来测量某种实际上无法测量的事物——一种生物的侵略性有多大。我在动物研究领域有很多联系人,这些年来我调查了他们与动物的接触情况,让他们按照1到10的等级给这些动物排序。我只接受那些直接接触过那些生物,或者和它们一起工作过的科学家的计分——从不接受第二手报告。然后我简单地把我所得到的分数平均下来。因为所有的评级都至少有20个分数来取平均分,我认为这可以让你很好地了解到任意一种特定的怪物究竟有多么好战。
劇透 -   : Each critter in this section (besides the Infected, who sometimes vary from specimen to specimen based on the individual who was Infected and the sapience of the creature) has a score on the Aggro Index, which is my best attempt to scientifically measure something not really measurable—how aggressive a critter is. I have a number of contacts in the field of critter research, and I have polled them over the years about their contact with critters, asking them to rank those critters on a scale of one to ten. I only accepted scores from scientists who have directly contacted the critter or worked with them—no secondhand accounts allowed! I then simply averaged the scores I received. Since all ratings have at least twenty scores as part of the average, I think it’s a good picture of just how aggressive you can expect a particular critter to be.

失语:

--- 引用 ---
艾布拉姆斯龙虾ABRAMS LOBSTER
(螯龙虾属,魔鬼巨龙虾种)
地形:沿海咸水
饮食:食肉动物
活动:白天
侵略指数:3.5
长/高:1.5 m
质量:100 kg
劇透 -   : (HOMARUS IMMANIS)
Terrain: Coastal Saltwater
Diet: Carnivore
Activity: Diurnal
Aggro Index: 3.5
Length/Height: 1.5 m
Mass: 100 kg
到目前为止,这些是我所研究过的样本中最美味一种。虽然我不提倡为了炫耀而杀害,但我能够轻易地站在接近食物链顶端的位置。让它们看起来格外美味的可能是捕捉它们的难度。这就是为什么我们最后要吃一个的原因。
劇透 -   : These are, by far, the most delicious of the species I have ever studied. While I don’t promote killing for sport, I have little trouble taking my place near the top of the food chain. What might make them seem extra delicious is the difficulty of their capture. Which is actually the reason we ended up having one to eat.
我试图在抓住的样本上挂上标签,然后将其放生,结果它却毁掉了收容自己的起重机,导致它掉到了甲板上,落在惊慌失措的船员中间。由此产生的战斗使我们困在海上而不得不进行修理,但也让船员和我享受了几天美味的龙虾大餐。
劇透 -   : The specimen I was trying to snag for tag and release turned on the crane it was being held by and ended up pulling itself over the deck of the ship and falling among the panicking crew. The resulting conflict left us stranded at sea while they worked on repairs, but it also left the crew and myself with several days of delicious lobster meals.
我所做的研究并没有成功,因为我无法获得足够数量的样本做标记,但我能够观察到两个非常有趣的事件。这两个事件都发生在它们的配种护航队(mating convoys)中,当时它们正往南前往更温暖的水域。我亲眼目睹了一些浮标线和海底电缆被它们用巨大的钳子割断,只是因为它们干扰了自己所走的路线。第二个事件是大规模的疯狂进食。配种护航队被一条在水底游得很低,正在晒太阳的鲨鱼所打断。艾布拉姆斯只需要轻剪几下,而那条晒太阳的鲨鱼就被剪去尾巴,开始挣扎。整条线移动越过了那条垂死的鲨鱼。当它们离开时,大海已经被鲨鱼的残骸搅得一片狼藉,这吸引了很多其他的食腐动物,虽然没有一个敢于接近还在经过的龙虾。
劇透 -   : The research I was doing didn’t pan out, as I couldn’t get a sufficient number of specimens tagged, but I was able to observe two very interesting events. Both occurred during one of their mating convoys as they headed south to warmer waters. I was witness to a few buoy lines and undersea cables getting snipped by their massive claws as they interfered with the path they were taking. The second was the massive feeding frenzy. The mating convoy was disrupted by a basking shark that was swimming low along the bottom. The abrams only needed a few snips, and the basking shark was short a tail and floundering. The whole line shifted and passed over the dying shark. By the time they were all gone, the sea was a mess of shark bits that had attracted plenty of other scavengers, though none came close while the lobsters were still passing through.

--- 引用 ---> 这些玩意儿的外壳可以阻挡任何东西。一些有胆略的渔民设计了一种水下充电装置,可以杀死或迷惑它们,把它们从水中拉上来,使之窒息而死。
> 凯恩(Kane)
劇透 -   : > The shells on these things can stop just about anything. Several enterprising fishermen have devised an underwater charge that can kill or disorient them enough to pull them up out of the water, where they eventually suffocate.
> Kane
--- 引用结尾 ---

--- 引用 ---体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华4327343126主动性:5+1D6移动速度:×1/×2/+1(游泳速度×1/×2/+10) CM:9/10界限:物理7,精神5,社交4护甲:9硬甲技能:侦查4,游泳5,徒手格斗4能力:强化感官(声纳),恐惧,完形意识,鳃、硬甲(9),免疫(毒素),天生武器(爪:DV 9P,AP-4)劇透 -   : B A R S W L I C EDG ESS
4 3 2 7 3 4 3 1 2 6
Initiative 5 + 1D6
Movement x1/x2/+1 (x1/x2/+10 Swimming)
Condition Monitor 9/10
Limits Physical 7, Mental 5, Social 4 Armor 9H
Skills Perception 4, Swimming 5, Unarmed Combat 4
Powers Enhanced Senses (Sonar), Fear, Gestalt Consciousness, Gills, Hardened Armor (9), Immunity (Toxins), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 9P, AP –4)
--- 引用结尾 ---

--- 引用结尾 ---

失语:

--- 引用 ---
寻水兽AFANC
(鳄属,威尔士鳄种)
地形:沼泽
饮食:食肉动物
活动:夜间
侵略指数:8.8
长/高:4.5 m
质量:375kg
劇透 -   : (CROCODYLUS CYMRI)
Terrain: Swamp
Diet: Carnivore
Activity: Nocturnal
Aggro Index: 8.8
Length/Height: 4.5 m
Mass: 375 kg
我第一次见到寻水兽时,也是最后一次。在我职业生涯的早期,我就发现了它们的捕猎能力和定位猎物的天赋——在这个例子中,猎物就是我。寻水兽攻击大型猎物的方式就是咬住它们,然后把它们拖下水淹死,就像普通的鳄鱼一样,但较小的猎物在被吃掉或拖下水埋在泥里躲避食腐动物之前,通常会被甩尾打晕。我太小了,所以我挨了一甩尾。这一击把我打晕了,但在我被拖走之前,和我一起工作的安全小组把它清除。在三维画面镜头中我展示了这场有些苦难的战斗——它施展了寻水兽所拥有的,一些独特的控水能力。
劇透 -   : My first encounter with an afanc was almost my last. Very early in my career, I discovered their hunting prowess and gift for locating prey—in this case, me. Afanc attack large prey by biting them and dragging them down into the water to drown them, much like mundane crocodiles, but smaller prey are often stunned with a tail slap before being eaten or dragged into the water to be buried in the mud and hidden from scavengers. I’m rather small, so I got the tail slap. The hit knocked me out cold, but the security team I was working with cleared it off before I got dragged off. The trideo footage I had rolling showed the fight—a difficult affair—and it showed some of the unique water controlling abilities afancs possess. 

--- 引用 ---体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华魔法104484242264主动性:8+1D6移动速度:×1/×2/+2 CM:13/10界限:物理10,精神4,社交5护甲:10硬甲技能:威吓4,侦查5,奔跑4,潜行4,徒手格斗8能力:吞噬(水),强化感官(低光视觉,嗅觉),硬甲(10),天生武器(咬:DV 8P,AP-2),搜寻劇透 -   : B A R S W L I C EDG ESS M
10 4 4 8 4 2 4 2 2 6 4
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x1/x2/+2
Condition Monitor 13/10
Limits Physical 10, Mental 4, Social 5
Armor 10H
Skills Intimidation 4, Perception 5, Running 4, Sneaking 4, Unarmed Combat 8
Powers Engulf (Water), Enhanced Senses (Low-Light Vision, Smell), Hardened Armor (10), Natural Weapon (Bite: DV 8P, AP –2), Search
--- 引用结尾 ---

--- 引用结尾 ---

失语:

--- 引用 ---
掷棍兽AGROPELTER
(怪头猿属,炼金种)
地形:森林/城市
饮食:杂食
活动:白天
侵略指数:7.0
长/高:0.91 m
质量:22 kg
劇透 -   : (PITHECOCEPHALUS HERMESTES)
Terrain: Forest/urban
Diet: Omnivore
Activity: Diurnal
Aggro Index: 7.0
Length/Height: 0.91 m
Mass: 22 kg
我不太喜欢对大自然的创造发表个人观点,但掷棍兽是个例外。我讨厌这些混蛋。早期的研究发现它们是非智人,尽管它们在外形上与毛发浓密的小型泛人类相似,但随着时间推移,揭示了它们之间的社会演变,尤其是那些散布到贫瘠城市环境中的物种。它们被归为杂食动物,非常喜欢吃肉,通过捕食更大的猎物在同类中获得社会地位。这完全是基于猎物的大小或重量,而不是它的自卫能力,也就是说,一个12岁重达40公斤的人比一只区区35公斤重的野狗更有价值。它们的四肢末端都有锋利的爪状手指和脚趾,使得它们成为致命的掠食者。它们的身体比例匀称,肌肉发达,上肢灵活,还有四肢行走的能力,使得它们在成群捕食时可以从多个方向攻击猎物。
劇透 -   : I’m not prone to developing personal opinions of nature’s creations, but the agropelter is a special exception. I hate these bastards. Early research found them non-sapient, despite their similarity in appearance to heavily furred little metahumans, but time has revealed a social evolution among them, particularly with those specimens that spread into barren urban environments. Classified as omnivores, they greatly prefer a meat diet and gain social ranking among their kin by taking down larger prey. This is based solely on the size or weight of the prey, not on its ability to defend itself, meaning a human twelve-yearold that weighs in at forty kilos is a more worthy prize than a wild dog that only weighs thirty-five kilos. All their limbs end in sharply clawed fingers and toes, making them deadly predators. They are also proportioned and muscled for agile brachiation as well as bi- and quadrupedal locomotion, which allows them to come at prey from many directions when hunting in packs.

--- 引用 ---体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华2342244146主动性:8+1D6移动速度:×2/×4/+1 CM:9/9界限:物理4,精神5,社交4护甲:0技能:利刃2,棍棒3,导航3(地下),侦查2,奔跑2,潜行5,投掷3,徒手格斗3能力:*臂跃,强化感官(听觉,低光视觉,嗅觉),天生武器(爪:DV 3P,AP-)*见“p. 38-47 新怪物,新精魂导师-特质——凡俗动物(翻译:Pany_Q,鸡米;校对:薛猫)”中的“臂跃”
劇透 -   : B A R S W L I C EDG ESS
2 3 4 2 2 4 4 1 4 6
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x2/x4/+1
Condition Monitor 9/9
Limits Physical 4, Mental 5, Social 4
Armor 0
Skills Blades 2, Clubs 3, Navigation 3 (Underground +2), Perception 2, Running 2, Sneaking 5, Throwing Weapons 3, Unarmed Combat 3
Powers Brachiation, Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Low-Light Vision, Smell), Natural Weapon (Claws: DV 3P, AP —)
--- 引用结尾 ---

--- 引用结尾 ---

失语:

--- 引用 ---
匪兽BANDIT
(浣熊属,嚎兽种)
地形:森林/城市
饮食:杂食
活动:夜间
侵略指数:2.1
长/高:1.0m
质量:19.6kg
劇透 -   : (PROCYON LATRI)
Terrain: Forest/Urban
Diet: Omnivore
Activity: Nocturnal
Aggro Index: 2.1
Length/Height: 1.0 m
Mass: 19.6kg
将匪兽作为一个物种研究时,最有趣的部分就是它们收集的大量物品。大多数物品对这些生物来说没有实用价值,只是因为匪兽本质上是个盗窃狂才被取走。它们四处游荡,在其他地方收集物品,并把它们笼络在巢穴里。这些巢穴通常位于被掏空的树木或废弃的洞穴中,供仍在野外活动的匪兽使用,但这一物种的大多数已经转移到城市地区中,这时它们的巢穴通常位于废弃的建筑中,或隐藏在人迹罕至的居民区。
劇透 -   : The most interesting part of studying the bandit as a species is discovering the plethora of items they collect. Most of the items have no functional value for the creatures and are simply taken because the bandit is, by its very nature, a kleptomaniac. It collects items from wherever it roams and gathers all of it within its den. The den is usually located in hollowed trees or abandoned burrows for bandits still ranging the wild, but most of the population has shifted to urban areas, and these specimens most often locate abandoned buildings or hide within the less-trafficked areas of occupied dwellings.
在我的研究中,它们的这一习惯导致了一系列骚乱。它们可以携带任何东西,大小从光学芯片到SMG不等。这两件东西我在自己研习的匪兽藏宝处都见过。这些有趣而又有价值的物品往往会落入匪兽之手,因为它们极其擅长在原主不便之时将正确的物品捞走。
劇透 -   : During my research their habits resulted in several incidents. They will take anything, ranging in size from an optical chip to an SMG. Both of which I have seen within the cache of bandits in my study. These types of interesting and valuable items often end up in the hands of bandits because they have a knack for grabbing the right item at the wrong time for the original owner.
我观察的样本之中有三个受过训练,实际上它们是在为其驯兽师收集贵重物品。我追踪了他们中的其中两个,发现他们都是非法移民,住在西雅图的贫瘠之地,离雷德蒙德(Redmond)的福尔城(Fall City)不远、第三只匪兽设法躲开了我的跟踪,包括一个电子跟踪器。
劇透 -   : I observed three specimens that were trained and actually worked to gather valuables for their handlers. I tracked two of them back to their handlers and found they were both squatters in the barrens of Seattle out near Fall City in Redmond. The third managed to evade my tracking, including an electronic tracker.

--- 引用 ---> 避开电子跟踪器?!太牛逼了吧。它们不可能么聪明。跟踪器会因为意外而掉下来吗?
> 曲棍(Sticks )
劇透 -   : > Avoided an electronic tracker?! Bulldrek. They aren’t that smart. Could it have fallen off accidentally?
> Sticks
> 不太可能。喷射器喷射出数千个纳米RFID。在我开始失去信号前,它们只工作了大约十分钟。
> G-诺母
劇透 -   : > Not likely. The injector dart pumps in thousands of nanoRFIDs. They were working for about ten minutes when I started to lose the signal.
> G-Nome
--- 引用结尾 ---

--- 引用 ---
体质敏捷反应力量意志逻辑直觉魅力极限精华2432335326主动性:8+1D6移动速度:×1/×3/+2 CM:9/10界限:物理3,精神5,社交5护甲:1技能:开锁5,侦查6,潜行5,徒手格斗3能力:护甲(1),强化感官(听觉,低光视觉,嗅觉)劇透 -   : B A R S W L I C EDG ESS
2 4 3 2 3 3 5 3 2 6
Initiative 8 + 1D6
Movement x1/x3/+2
Condition Monitor 9/10
Limits Physical 3, Mental 5, Social 5
Armor 1
Skills Locksmith 5, Perception 6, Sneaking 5, Unarmed Combat 3
Powers Armor (1), Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Low-Light Vision, Smell)
--- 引用结尾 ---

--- 引用结尾 ---

导览

[0] 帖子列表

[#] 下页

前往完整版本