• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 95
  • 苹果币: 0
【KC】新复合程式 p. 94-96
« 于: 2018-10-11, 周四 16:03:01 »
复合程式 COMPLEX FORMS

复合程式能帮助超链者在矩阵上留下他们自己的痕迹,在正确的时间编织出正确的工具。这里有一些更多的工具,也许什么时候,它们就是最适合的那一款。

劇透 -   :
Complex forms help technomancers make their mark on the Matrix, threading up the right tool at the right time. Here are a few more tools that, at some point in time, might be the right one.

引用
电弧反馈 ARC FEEDBACK
目标:图标 持续:S 衰褪:L - 2

电弧反馈让超链者拥有捕获一部分成功命中他们的攻击的能量,再把它们向着攻击者丢回去的能力。当超链者维持着这个复合程式的时候,每次他受到矩阵伤害——也就是说,各种防御和伤害抵抗没能阻挡的伤害——的时候,他可以投一个 软件+共鸣[能级] v. 意志+防火墙,对抗攻击者。如果这个检定成功了,超链者没能抵抗的伤害会有一部分弹回攻击者,超链者每受到2点伤害,则攻击者承受1点反弹伤害。检定中的净成功可以提升这个伤害,对方需要抵抗提升部分和回弹伤害的总伤害。需要注意的是,会弹给攻击者的伤害并不能减少超链者受到的矩阵伤害。

劇透 -   :
Target: Icon Duration: S FV: L – 2
Arc Feedback grants the technomancer the ability to catch some of the energy of a successful attack against them and send it back toward the attacker. While a technomancer is sustaining this form, every time they receive Matrix damage—that is to say, damage remaining after any and all resistance rolls—they roll Software + Resonance [Level] v. Willpower + Firewall of the attacker. If the test succeeds, the damage the technomancer was not able to resist is reflected back to the attacker at a ratio of 1 point of damage for every 2 inflicted on the technomancer. Net hits on the test increase the damage, and the total damage must be resisted by the original attacker. Damage reflected back on the attacker does not reduce the damage taken by the technomancer.

程序盗版 BOOTLEG PROGRAM
目标:设备 持续:I 衰褪 L-2

标记一个设备,然后作对抗检定 软件+共鸣 v. 意志+防火墙。成功时,超链者可以复制该设备上正在运行的一个程序的效果,持续净成功轮。这个复合程式不能拷贝代理或者超链者已经选为共鸣[程序]回声的程序。一名超链者在同一时刻只能从一个程序盗版复合程式中收益;编制一个新的程序盗版复合程式会立刻中止前一个的效果。

劇透 -   :
Target: Device Duration: I FV: L – 2
Target a device and make an opposed Software + Resonance [Level] vs. Willpower + Firewall test. On a successful test, the technomancer may copy the effects of one program currently running on the device for a number of combat turns equal to the number of net hits. This complex form may not copy an agent or a program the technomancer already knows as a Resonance [program] echo (p. 258, SR5). A technomancer may only benefit from one Bootleg Program at a time; threading a new Bootleg Program complex form cancels any remaing effects of the previous one.

主机模拟 HOST EMULATOR
目标:自身 持续:P 衰褪:L

有的时候目标想要在正常的主机里做正常的事,而你偏偏就不想让这件事发生。有的时候,你只需要一点点幻象就可以记录下目标的键盘记录,或者是得到他的银行密码。无论如何,你最好还是在屁股口袋里带着主机模拟,以防万一。
当编制主机模拟复合程式的时候,超链者做一个 软件+共鸣[能级]检定.它会创造一个看上去合法实则非法的主机,不过这个伪主机看上去确实是通过合法合规的途径创建的。伪主机看上去能工作,但不能存储数据,也不能创建或运行IC。超链者若是在编制这个复合程式时,在某个已经存在的主机上拥有至少一个MARK,则他可以创造一个看上去和这个主机一样的伪主机。任何进入伪主机的人可以通过一个矩阵侦查检定,阈值为编制主机模拟复合程式时得到的成功,来识破这是一个幻象。
若是有人想要黑入这个伪主机,则此时伪主机的主机等级视为(编制时得到的成功*2)。如果这次黑入尝试成功了,黑客在超链者身上放置MARK,并且看破这个幻象。
这个复合程式可以被超链者用一个简单动作解散掉。

劇透 -   :
Target: Self Duration: P FV: L
Sometimes the target needs to believe that they’re in a regular host doing typical things when a runner needs that target to be doing anything but that. And sometimes a little illusion is all you need to log a target’s keystrokes or get their banking PINs. Whatever it is, it’s always better to have a host emulator in your back pocket, just in case.
When threading the Host Emulator complex form, a technomancer makes a Software + Resonance [Level] simple test. They create a host that looks legitimate, but is not, though the pseudo-host does appear to have been created through official channels. This pseudo-host seems functional but does not store any data and cannot make or run IC. The technomancer may attempt to make the pseudo-host appear to be a host that already exists, if they have at least one mark on that host when this complex form is threaded. Anyone entering it may realize it’s not a real host by performing a Matrix Perception test, with a threshold equal to the number of hits rolled when threading this complex form.
In the event that someone attempts to hack the host, treat the pseudo-host’s rating as (2 x number of hits on the threading test). If the hack is successful, the hacker gets marks on the technomancer and sees through the illusion.
This complex form may be dismissed by the technomancer as a Simple Action.

化身镜影 MIRRORED PERSONA
目标:自身 持续:I 衰褪:L – 2

你可以创造一个看上去和你一样,行动上也和你一样的诱饵化身。要分辨超链者和诱饵化身,他的对手必须在一个矩阵侦查检定上成功,阈值是编制这个复合程式时获得的成功。
如果对手没有发觉,他们会将矩阵行动的目标设置为诱饵化身。玩家照常投掷防御检定。如果对手成功了,则诱饵消失,超链者角色不会受到任何负面效果。

劇透 -   :
Target: Self Duration: I FV: L – 2
You can create a proxy persona that looks and acts identical to you in the Matrix. To differentiate between the technomancer and the proxy, opponents must succeed on a Matrix Perception test with a threshold of the number of hits rolled when threading this form.
If they fail to notice, opponents target the proxy with a Matrix Action. The player rolls a defense test as normal. If they succeed, the proxy disappears, and technomancer character takes no negative effect.

危机一发 PINCH
目标:自身 持续:S 衰褪:L + 2

如果你发现自己身处枪林弹雨之中,有的时候你会发现烧光周围的一切是唯一的解决方案。
如果一个维持着这个复合程式的超链者的矩阵CM被填满或者他们因为什么别的原因被迫离开矩阵,所有这名超链者放置了MARK和在这名超链者身上放置了MARK的目标受到等同于这个复合程式能级的矩阵伤害。这个伤害可以被抵抗。
如果一名超链者因为编制复合程式引起的衰褪伤害被移出矩阵,这个复合程式会在它发挥作用前失去效力,碎裂成一丝一缕的共鸣能量。
(译注:超链者/活体化身没有矩阵CM,个人认为这里是指的因为晕眩/物理CM被填满而被弹出矩阵)

劇透 -   :
Target: Self Duration: S FV: L + 2
When you’re caught in the crossfire, sometimes the only thing to do is burn down everything around you.
If a technomancer is sustaining this form when their Matrix condition monitor becomes full or when they are otherwise forcibly removed from the Matrix, all icons the technomancer has marks on and all icons that have marks on the technomancer take Matrix damage equal to the level of the complex form. This damage may be resisted.
If a technomancer is removed by the fade damage from threading this form, the form fizzles and returns to the fabric of the Resonance before it can take effect.

蓄势待发 PRIMED CHARGE
目标:自身 持续:I 衰褪:L

当一名超链者使出共鸣的根源力量时,任何胆敢拦他的路的人都得好好喝一壶。
做一个 软件+共鸣[能级]检定。你的下一个矩阵动作检定得到等于你成功数的骰池加值。

劇透 -   :
Target: Self Duration: I FV: L
When a technomancer harnesses the raw power of the Resonance, it can make any obstacle that gets in their way regret its choices.
Make a Software + Resonance [Level] test. The next Matrix action you perform gains a dice pool bonus equal to the number of hits on this test.

共鸣缚锁 RESONANCE BIND
目标:化身 持续:S 衰褪:L - 2

想要让你的对手慢下来?你可以试试用共鸣缚锁捆住他们,它能阻碍矩阵里的所有行动。
投一个 软件+共鸣[能级] v. 直觉+数据处理 对抗检定。如果你成功了,每个净成功都能减少对手的主动性2.如果你维持这个复合程式,每个战斗轮开始时对手都会失去同样数量的主动性值。
被共鸣缚锁控制的对象可以尝试挣脱,他可以投一个 矩阵战斗+逻辑[攻击性/隐匿性] v. 这个复合程式的能级x2 对抗检定。即使他们成功了,这也只意味着他们之后不会再损失主动性了;本战斗轮中已经减少的主动性无法取回。

劇透 -   :
Target: Persona Duration: S FV: L – 2
Need to slow the opposition down? Snag them in a Resonance Bind that hinders all actions in the Matrix.
Make a Software + Resonance [Level] v. Intuition + Data Processing opposed test. On a successful attack, each net hit reduces the target’s Initiative Score by 2. If you sustain the complex form, the target loses the same amount from their Initiative Score at the beginning of each combat turn.
A target caught in Resonance Bind may attempt to break free of the binding by making a Cybercombat + Logic [Attack/Sleaze] v. the complex form’s Level x 2 opposed test. Success only means that they stop future Initiative Score loss; they do not regain any points of Initiative Score in the present Combat Turn.

共鸣缓存 RESONANCE CACHE
目标:IC 持续:I 衰褪:L - 2

超链者可以把一个IC推进一串共鸣能量中,将它隔离开来。做一个 软件+共鸣[能级] v. 主机等级x2 对抗检定,如果成功,IC被困在共鸣裂缝中,持续能级个战斗轮。

劇透 -   :
Target: IC Duration: I FV: L – 2
The technomancer pushes a single IC into a stream of Resonance that isolates it, effectively locking it away. Make a Software + Resonance [Level] v. Host Rating x 2 opposed test. On a successful test, the IC is locked in a Resonance fold for a number of combat turns equal to the complex form’s level.

历史查询 SEARCH HISTORY
目标:设备 持续:I 衰褪:L - 2

指定一个设备,与之做一个 软件+共鸣[能级] v. 设备等级x2 对抗检定。
如果成功,超链者获得这个设备在净成功天内的完整矩阵记录。

劇透 -   :
Target: Device Duration: I FV: L – 2
Target a device and make a Software + Resonance [Level] v. Device Rating x 2 opposed test.
On a successful test, the technomancer has a full record of the device’s Matrix history over a number of days past equal to the number of net hits.

数据拆弹 WEAKEN DATA BOMB
目标:文件 持续:I 衰褪:L - 2

做一个 软件+共鸣[能级] v. 数据炸弹等级x2 对抗检定。若成功,则这个复合程式降低数据炸弹的等级净成功点(最低到1点)。

劇透 -   :
Target: File Duration: I FV: L – 2
Make a Software + Resonance [Level] v. Data Bomb Rating x 2 opposed test. On a successful test, the form lowers the rating of a data bomb by the number of net hits (to a minimum of 1).

密码弱化 WEAKEN ENCRYPTION
目标:文件 持续:I 衰褪:L - 3

做一个 软件+共鸣[能级] v. 保护等级x2 对抗检定。若成功,则这个复合程式降低文件的保护等级(见编辑文件,核心规则书 p. 249)净成功点(最低到1点)。

劇透 -   :
Target: File Duration: I FV: L – 3
Make a Software v. Resonance [Level] v. Protection Rating x 2 opposed test. On a successful test, the form lowers the rating of the file’s protection (see Edit File, p. 249, SR5) by the number of net hits (to a minimum of 1).