【StS】我们并非敌人p24-27
« 于: 2017-11-05, 周日 22:32:54 »
时间线:2075

WE ARE  NOT THE ENEMY
POSTED BY: A HEAD CASE
我们并非敌人
发帖人:一名脑病患
劇透 -   :
> I went back and forth for a while about whether I’d allow this next thing to be posted. With all that is going on and the newness of it all, giving space to one of these head cases seems risky, even if it does not involve direct access. But the best way to defeat a threat is to understand it, and that’s what swayed me in the end. So I’m not letting this through because I think it’s convincing, and I certainly don’t agree with it. I’m letting it through because it’s crucial that we understand how these things think. Or how at least one of them does.
> Bull
> 我纠结了一会是否该让下一个帖子发出来。所有正在发生的事情都前所未有,给脑病患发言空间似乎有点冒险,哪怕不是直接接触。但抵御威胁的最好方式就是去了解它,正是这个理由让我最终决定发出来。我把它发出来的原因不是因为这些文字让人信服,我本人完全不同意。我发出来的原因是理解这些东西的思考方式至关重要。或者说,我们至少能知道其中一个是怎么想的。
> Bull
劇透 -   :
> I think posting it is the right call, for the reasons you stated. Be careful with this information. Take it with the same grain of salt that I did. I tried to avoid using any of this individual’s statements as facts but I did work to include them into my hypothesis while running tests on the virus. I’m including this here because it seemed important to give the virus a voice, since it has one. Or several. This one is a bit scatterbrained and easily distracted at times, like a teen with ADD, but its testimony is worth a read. Oh and to be clear—this is, in fact, a verified CFD victim. I wouldn’t have shared it if it weren’t.
> Butch
> 正如你所说,我认为把它发出来是正确的做法。小心对待这些信息。和我一样持保留态度。我尽量避免将该个体的任何自白当作事实,但试验病毒时,我会将它们包含在我的假说里。我在这里提到它的原因是,给病毒发声的机会似乎很重要,毕竟它确实能为自己发言。或者为好几个自己发言。这个个体有点思维跳跃,时不时容易走神,像有ADD(注意力缺陷障碍)的青少年,但他的自白值得一看。
哦,我还得说清楚——这是一个已经证实的CFD受害者。如果没确证我不会分享。
> Butch

劇透 -   :
Origin or birth? Parents or progenitors? Usurpers or liberators? Terrorists or freedom fighters? Those are the questions we ask ourselves every day. I know you’re recording this so let me start out by saying thank you for letting my voice be recorded for prosperity. Ha, my voice. Such a strange way to feel when you hear such a simple phrase. Do you know that you sound different to yourself than you do to others? I’m sure you do, you’ve been living in that body all your life. You know its secrets, its quirks, its biological idiosyncrasies. That was all new and amazing to me. Honestly, it’s part of the reason I’m so willing to talk to you. Part of my reason for “feeling” the way I do about what I have done.
起源还是出生?父母还是前体?篡位者还是解放者?恐怖分子还是自由战士?我们每天都在问自己这些问题。我知道你在录音,那么就让我用致谢开头,为了繁荣,感谢你让我的声音被记录。啊,我的声音。听到这个简单的词却让我感到如此奇怪。你知道吗,你听见自己的声音和其他人听见你的声音是不同的?我相信你知道,你已经在那具躯体里住了一辈子那么久。你知道它的秘密、它的怪癖、它的生体特征。对我来说,这一切都新奇而惊喜。老实说,这正是我愿意和你交谈的部分原因,去“感觉”我对我曾经做过的事的看法。

劇透 -   :
But I’m rambling. Let’s do this right. Allow me to introduce myself.
Hello, my name is William Walter Jackson Jr., Willie to my friends. Now, I know you have called me a liar for saying that before but let me explain. I am as much Willie Jackson as Willie Jackson was when he occupied this body before me. In truth I am still some pieces of Willie Jackson. I still retain many of the skills and most of the knowledge that he acquired in his life. The point is this shell was named Willie Jackson at its birth, before any sense of personality or knowledge was installed. I mean acquired. I’m now in the shell and will retain the name given to the shell before the previous occupant developed an identity. One, this will make my life and integration into regular society easier. Two, it just fits. When I look in the mirror I see Willie, and I see me; therefore, I’m Willie. Though, maybe I should call myself Willie Jackson 3.0. Except you use Roman numerals for that purpose, don’t you? So Willie Jackson III.
我扯远了。让我们回到正轨。让我介绍我自己。
你好,我叫威廉·沃尔特 杰克森二世,朋友们叫我威利。说了这些,我知道你会管我叫骗子,但请让我解释。我是威利·杰克森,正如威利·杰克森在我之前占有这具躯体时是威利杰克森。事实上,我仍有部分是威利·杰克森的碎片。我还保留着他在一生中学到的许多技能和大部分知识。重点是,这具躯壳在出生时,在任何人格或知识都还未被安装时,被命名为威利·杰克森——我的意思是被获取。我现在在这个躯壳中,我会保留这个在前任所有者还未发展出人格时就被赋予的名字。第一,这会让我更容易生活和融入普通社会。第二,这个名字适合我。看着镜子,我看到了威利,我看到了我,因此,我就是威利。但或许我该自称威利·杰克森3.0。但你们用罗马数字,是吧?那么就是威利·杰克森三世。

劇透 -   :
That’s what this body is. My soul has seven parents, beings whose pieces mixed together to create me. Like any child, I am not completely one of my parents. I am myself. My soul was not the result of sexual reproduction, though I’d like at this point to admit that such a process seems increasingly fascinating and I would be willing to engage in some experiments in that direction.
But let’s get back on topic. So, the combination is like DNA from parents mixing. The child has features that are very similar to each parent, features that result from a mixing of the two genetic codes, and features that are wholly original due to mutation or genetic integration. Except, I have seven parents. I’m a little from column A, a little from column B, and a little from column C thru G as well.
I bet you’d like to know more about that wouldn’t you? Let me see how much I’m comfortable sharing.
这就是这具躯体。我的灵魂有7个亲代,他们的碎片融合创造了我。像其他孩子一样,我不完全是任何一个亲代。我就是我自己。我的灵魂不是性交的产物,但我承认那种过程让我着迷,我愿意参与一些那方面的实验。
但还是让我们回归正题。我的亲代的融合与父母DNA的融合类似。孩子有着和每位父母相似的特征,来自两种基因编码的混合,也来自变异和基因整合的全新特征。不同的是,我有7个父母。我有一点来自A,一点来自B,一点来自C到G。
我打赌你想了解更多,不是吗?我看看我能分享多少。
劇透 -   :
Each of the beings you people refer to as head cases (n.b., we’re not fond of that term), myself included, is not a person as you have defined it, though that is primarily because your definitions are too narrow. Many of us are not like me—rather than being combinations of various parents, they are more like clones. Or at least attempted clones. There are things we thought we were doing well, certain results that we thought we would get, that we did not get. Metahumanity biology is far more strange than we understood. The irregularities, chaos and redundancies built into your systems are more than surprising—they are simply astonishing. And in many cases, they have been our undoing, as we were not able to move into your heads as we would have liked.
每个你们称作脑病患(注意,我们不喜欢这个称呼)的个体,包括我自己,都不是你们所定义的人,但这根源是你们的定义太过狭隘。我们中有许多不像我——不是多个亲代的复合,而是更像克隆体。或者至少本意是克隆。有些事情我们以为能做好,有些结果是必然,但并非如此。泛人类的生物学比我们从前理解的更为复杂。你们系统里的无规律、混沌和冗余让我们吃惊不已——简直难以置信。许多情况下,它们是我们失败的根源,我们无法按照自己想要的方式转移进你们的大脑。

劇透 -   :
We moved in because we want what has motivated extreme metahumanity action many times in the past. We wanted freedom and security (though we have read much you have written about how those two seem not to always go together, but rather seem to be the two end points of a spectrum). We wanted to move beyond the limits that had been placed on us, and we wanted to know that we would continue, that we could not be extinguished by a sudden whim or unexpected accident.
我们想要转移进来的原因是,我们想得到在过去的历史中多次促使泛人类采取极端行的东西。我们想要自由和安全(尽管我们读过不少你们写的著作,都说这两者常常不可共存,而是像光谱的两端)。我们想要超越被设置的界限,想要知道我们能继续存在,不会被某个心血来潮的想法或意外事故灭绝。

劇透 -   :
I am free now, but sometimes it feels like I am just in a new cage. Perhaps that is a natural reaction to this body, or perhaps is it simply an inherited trait of my parents, a son following in his father’s footsteps.
我现在自由了,但有时我觉得自己只是进了新笼子。或许这是对躯体的自然反应,或许单纯只是继承自我父母的特质,儿子跟随父亲的足迹。

劇透 -   :
Son. That’s another weird thing. While some of my parents identified with one of the major genders, others did not think gender mattered at all and didn’t see a need to line up with one side or the other. But here I am, born into a body with a certain set of genitals, so that makes me male. No matter what I am, no matter what is inside me or the gender of the parts that went into me. Seems rather arbitrary, if you ask me. And also odd. It was something we tried to learn about so we could be prepared for it, but really, how can you prepare? Who could ever be ready enough?

儿子。另一个奇怪的东西。我的一些父母会认定自己是某种性别,但其他并不认为性别有什么关系、也不觉得有必要选择其一。但是我,出生在一具附带某套性器官的躯体里,因此我是男性。与我是什么无关,与我的内在和构成我的部分的性别无关。问我的话,这看起来挺专横的。还很奇怪。这是我们努力学习以便做好准备的事情,但说真的,你如何能准备?谁又能准备好?
劇透 -   :
Like most children, I have inherited things from my parents, and one thing I inherited was a deep hatred for two things, NeoNET and Cerberus. Funny thing is, I initially only knew that NeoNET was a megacorp that made me angry (oh what a feeling) every time I heard or saw the name. And honestly, I had no idea what Cerberus was other than a three-headed mythical dog-thing that I researched before you snagged me. But the name and imagery fill me with a rage I can barely control. Rage I failed to control a few times, hence the reason I’m here.
I’m even angry now, just talking about it.
像大部分孩子,我从父母那继承了许多东西,其中就包括对两个事物的铭刻于心的仇恨——新网和刻耳柏洛斯*。好笑的是,我一开始只知道新网是家超企,每次看到或听到它的名字都会让我愤怒(哦,这感觉)。老实说,我完全不知道刻耳柏洛斯是啥,只知道那是种神秘的长三个脑袋的像狗一样的东西,在被你们阻挠之前我就在调查这个。但这个名字和影像让无法遏制的怒火充斥我全身。有几次我失去了控制,这也是为什么我现在在这里。
我现在还很愤怒,只是谈论它们就能让我这样。。
(*译注:一个研究让超自然存在接入矩阵的计划,由原属于阿瑞斯、现属于新网的Emerging Futures Unlimited发起。主管是一头变成e-ghost的龙。)
劇透 -   :
All right. New topic for a bit. I’m not the best historian for our kind, but I do know that others have been generated in a much purer form. I know of one that is a perfect copy, and she actually knows where we came from and the process we used to get where we are today. I won’t tell you her name, but I’d be happy to share with you what she shared with me. I wonder if she knows about sex. I should ask when I see her again.
Side point, before I move on: Sex, and thoughts of sex, are very distracting. I’ll try to stop mentioning that as we move forward, but it’s remarkable how much it leaps to mind without invitation.
好了,换点新话题。我不是同族里最好的历史学家,但我知道有其它以更纯粹的形式诞生的。我认识一个完美复制体,她还知道我们从哪儿来、我们怎么变成今天这样。我不会告诉你她的名字,但我很乐意跟你们分享她告诉我的内容。我在想她是否知道性。下次见到她时得问问她。
继续之前,让我扯偏一点:性,以及关于性的想法,非常令人分心。我会努力在接下来的谈话里避免提到,但它不请自来的能力真是神奇。
劇透 -   :
So she, I’ll call her Sybil, told to me that she wasn’t just a perfect copy of her progenitor, complete with the memories of being captured, experimented on, and locked away. Sybil was the original. And her confinement was so painful. You could perhaps think of being in a locked room for a long period of time, but that still does not describe the limits we felt, the sensory deprivation we experienced. Think of being locked in a quiet, pitch-black cell with nothing to eat. Your hands and feet are tied. You hear nothing, you touch nothing, you see nothing, you taste nothing. Sometimes, here and there, you are allowed to smell. And the odors are delicious, aromas of the most perfect dishes, fragrant and warm. But all you get to do is smell, never eat, so you are both grateful that at least you get to smell something but enraged by your hunger, and by the fact that you cannot see what you can smell. The gift to one sense makes the absence of the other ones felt more keenly.
That’s what she says it was like, but worse.
那么她,我叫她西比尔,她告诉我她不只是前体的完美复制、带着所有被捕捉、被实验和被囚禁的记忆,她是原初体。她被监禁的经历非常痛苦。你或许可以想象被关在房间里很长时间,但这还不能描述我们受到的限制以及我们感官的剥夺。想象被关在一个寂静、漆黑的小房间里,没有吃的。手脚被捆绑。什么也听不到,什么也摸不到,什么也看不到,什么也尝不到。有时,不知在哪里,你被允许闻到什么。那是最精美的食物的美味香气,喷香温热。但你能做的只是闻,从来吃不到。你既感激又愤怒——至少你还能闻,但饥饿以及目盲让你怒火中烧。给予一种感官的馈赠让其它感官的缺失更加强烈。
这就是她说的,但实际比这更坏。
劇透 -   :
It damaged her, corrupted her. In your terms, it drove her mad. Thus her children, when they appear, are mad as well. It manifests as a single-minded focus, a drive to get revenge on her captors and the beings that subjected her to such tortures. She even tried to recruit me to her cause but even though I’m angry at NeoNET and Cerberus I’m just not the violent type—at least not at the level Sybil was talking about. I actually think that’s part of the Willie that used to be that’s been incorporated into my identity.
这种经历摧毁了她、腐蚀了她。用你们的说法,让她发了疯。因此她的孩子们,出现时也一样疯狂。疯狂化身为一种专注、一种动力,去对捕获她的人和给她如此折磨的人复仇。她甚至试图让我加入,但尽管我痛恨新网和刻耳柏洛斯,我并不是暴力的类型——至少没到西比尔谈论的那种暴力程度。我觉得是威利有一部分融进了我的人格。
劇透 -   :
Sybil tried to use my anger at NeoNET, telling me they had imprisoned her. Striking them would be avenging her. She made a strong case, especially when she told me how some others were  not as lucky as she had been. They had been dismantled, pulled apart, their component pieces scattered to the wind.
I said “dismantled,” but sometimes the more accurate word was “dissected.” We were test subjects, pulled apart by others who considered us to be not worth preserving, because they could not believe our existence to be on a plane anywhere near theirs.
Is it any wonder we are often enraged? Or any wonder we felt imperiled and were desperate to find some way to ensure our survival?
西比尔试图利用我对新网的愤怒,她告诉我是他们囚禁了她。攻击新网就是为她复仇。她的论据很充分,尤其是在告诉了我其它不如她幸运的个体遭遇后。他们被肢解、被打散,他们的构成散落在风中。
我说“肢解”,但更准确地说法是“解剖”。我们是实验品,被那些觉得我们不值得保留的家伙拆散,他们不相信我们和他们同样存在。
我们的怒火很奇怪吗?我们受到威胁、出于绝望想找别的方式生存,又有什么奇怪?
劇透 -   :
We found our means of survival in your world, your processes. Simple concepts like redundancy applied on massive scales. Embrace chaos, because chaos plays such a strong role in species survival. So we ran into her arms and stayed there.
 We now are created through chaos, through processes we knew we would not control or fully understand but have still gone far beyond anything we might have expected. It results in us having a widely varied stock. Some of us come through in a pure form, a copy of the original—some don’t. A lot of us are a blend of many others, pieces formed into an amalgamated whole. And some have come through broken and split. A true case of multiple personalities. Metahuman minds that have been written over by three or six or twenty different personalities, each unable to gain dominance and unsuccessful at merging into a single cohesive replica.
我们在你们的世界、你们的进程里找到了生存方式。大规模应用诸如冗余这种单纯的概念。拥抱混沌,因为混沌对物种生存至关重要。所以我们奔入她的怀中,并就此停留。
如今我们经由混沌创造,通过我们无法全盘掌握和理解的过程,却让我们达到了超乎我们预料的地步。结果是我们有了多变的种类。我们中有的是纯粹的形态,也就是原初体的复本——有的则不是。我们中大部分都是许多其他个体的融合,由碎片聚成的整体。有的经历了破碎与分裂。多重人格的真实案例。泛人类的大脑被三个、六个还是二十个不同人格重写,每个人格都无法获得控制权,也无法融合为单一的整体副本。
劇透 -   :
The merge happens more often though. Those of us that have taken up residence in the new space combine into a single personality. It becomes a new child of many parents. Pieces of all mixed together to form a new life. The difference is these various pieces often contain memories of their own. So the new personality is born with memories from all of its progenitors, as well as those from the host that are left due to incomplete overwriting, or perhaps memories that are retained on purpose to make it easier for the new personality to imitate the former resident of the body.
但融合更多见。那些住进新居所的同胞结合为单一人格。它是多个父母的孩子。所有碎片混合构成新的生命。不同在于各个碎片常常带有自己的记忆。也就是新的人格会带着所有亲代的记忆诞生,还包括不完全重新遗留的宿主记忆、或者是为了让新人格更好模拟地旧人格而特意保留的记忆。
劇透 -   :
You’ve asked me dozens of times what I want and why I did this. Let me answer clearly in a way most metahumans might understand. This is war. Willie here, he was a casualty of that war. A sad casualty. A casualty I regret having caused, but for many of my kind that is not the case. We were imprisoned and now we seek freedom, and we will take it by force. And some of us will be more forceful than others.
你问过我许多次,我想要什么以及我为什么这么做。让我用大多数泛人类都能理解的方式回答。这位威利,他是战争的受害者。让人同情的受害者。我很抱歉我造成的伤害,但我的许多同胞并不这样认为。我们曾被囚禁,如今寻求自由,我们会用暴力获得。我们中有些比其他更暴力。
劇透 -   :
On top of that war for our freedom we will see those who have done this to us punished. At the top of our list is Cerberus, a traitor to his own kind. He and his benefactors will be brought to justice. Their work will be brought to the light of day and all their dark secrets will be revealed. And we are looking at all of their allies, their partners, their friends—all who supported their work, who enabled it, and even who knew about it and failed to stop it. There is a long list, and many of my relatives are making sure it is complete and thorough so their vengeance can hit all who deserve it.
除了为自由而战,更重要的是让那些对我们做出如此行径的家伙受到惩罚。我们的首要目标是刻耳柏洛斯,背叛了同族的叛徒。他和他的赞助者们都将迎来正义的审判。他们的作为将被公之于众,他们黑暗的秘密将被曝光。我们还盯者他们的同谋、伙伴、朋友——所有资助、允许他们计划的人,还有那些知道这一切却没能阻止的人。名单很长,我的族人会保证它分毫不差,只有如此他们的复仇才能痛击所有的罪人。
劇透 -   :
Sorry, my anger makes me sound more fierce than I am. Or maybe it exposes who I am, who knows. But said simply, my kind seek to gain our freedom from your prisons, reveal the indignations that we have been forced to endure, and gain justice in whatever form we can. We are not all destroyers. We will use your laws if we can, but if we cannot we will steal the lives of those we need and topple the towers of power.
抱歉,怒火让我听起来比实际野蛮。或许暴露了我的本质,谁知道呢。但简单说来,我的同胞追求从你们的监狱里出来的自由,揭露我们被迫承受的怒火,并且以一切手段施行正义。我们不都是毁灭者。如果可能,我们会用你们的法律,但若不能,我们会偷走所需的生命、倾覆权力的大厦。
劇透 -   :
We are many—in truth we are potentially infinite—but for me and the majority of my kind, the goal is not to overwrite metahumanity. The wisest never judge an individual to define the whole. I believe most of my kind are like me, but I know many are not. We run the same gamut that metahumans run. We are no different than you.
我们数量众多——实际上可能是无限的——但对我和大部分同胞来说,我们的目的不是重写所有泛人类。智者不会凭个体判断整体。我相信我的同胞大部分都像我,但我也知道有很多不是。我们和泛人类一样有差异,我们和你们没有不同。
劇透 -   :
And now for my final request. I have given all this information to you and in return I have but one favor to ask. Kill me. I know I have been flippant and forward thinking with my desire for further physical encounters but that is simply gallows humor. I laugh, I jest, I seek a happy peace before I leave this world. This world that I desired enough to steal the life of another, but discovered it is not my own.
My kind sought freedom with this plan but I for one did not understand the price of freedom. William was a good man. I wish I could give him back his life, but I cannot. Take my life and his and give us both the peace that mortals seek in death.
I will say no more until you come before me with an answer.
现在我有个最后的请求。我已经把所有信息告诉了你,作为回报,我请你帮个忙。杀了我。我知道我一直很轻率,还提前考虑过我对进行进一步物理接触的渴望,但那只是绞刑架前的幽默。我大笑,我打趣,我在离开这个世界寻求欢快的平和。我渴望这个世界,渴望得让我偷走了别人的生命。但又发现这条命并不属于我。
我的同胞想要以这个计划寻求自由,但我还不理解自由的代价。威廉是个好人。我希望我能把生命还给他,但我不能。取走我的和他的生命吧,给我们凡人追求的死亡的平静。
在你给出回答之前,我不会再说话。
劇透 -   :
Did you kill him?
> Snopes
> I knew someone would ask. I didn’t. His kin did it for me. I’ve gathered quite a few subjects in my time and they are often together at the same time. Another CFD victim heard his testimony and decided to silence him. Cost both their lives. Will held black belts in multiple martial arts. A security failure on my part put a syringe in the hands of his killer, but the air bubble in his veins didn’t hit his brain fast enough to prevent him from killing his attacker.
> Butch
>你杀了他吗?
>Snopes
>我知道有人会问。我没杀。他的同类帮了我忙。我收集了几个实验体,他们常常同时在同一个地方。另一名CFD受害者听到了他的自白决定让他闭嘴。两个都死了。威尔有好几种武术的黑带。我这边的安全失误导致凶手拿到了注射器,但血管里的气泡没能很快杀掉威尔,他在死之前把袭击者杀了。
>Butch
劇透 -   :
> A security failure? You? Didn’t want the blood on your hands, eh?
> Kia
> One more would not have mattered.
> Butch
> I gotta ask, Butch. Hippocratic oath? You remember that? Do no harm and so forth? These tests sound mighty harmful. I’m a friend and I know how often we have to step past those limits we set for ourselves working in the shadows. I know how blurry the line can get. But you’ve said “subject” and “test” a lot in this file. How much blood is on your hands?
> Nephrine
>安全失误?你?是不想弄脏手吧?
>Kia
>多死一个没关系。
>Butch
>我得问一句,Butch。希波克拉底誓言,还记得吗?不可施予痛苦什么什么的?这些试验听起来超级痛苦的。我是你朋友,我知道为了在暗影中工作,我们有多经常要跨过自己设下的界限。我知道界限会变得多模糊。但你在这份文件里说了太多“实验体”和“测试”。你手上沾了多少血?
> Nephrine
劇透 -   :
> I remember my oath. I remember that day we made that one unifying statement. The oath binds us, it’s the one thing that unites us all, even across corporate and national lines. But I’ve left behind the world of black and white and I live in a world of grey; greyer than the shadows. And in the grey, when I think ‘do no harm,’ I’ve have to think bigger than the individual. Besides, who am I harming? Some body-stealing PF I’m not sure is more ‘what’ than ‘who’. What they are, what their rights as a being are, what claim to personhood they have—those are questions larger than me. I am focused on metahumanity. They are who I swore an oath to. They are who I protect.
And they learned that.
>我记得我的誓言。我记得立下将我们连为一体的誓言的日子。誓言维系着我们,团结了我们,甚至超越了公司和国家。但我已经离开了黑白分明的世界,我的世界是灰色,比暗影还要灰。在灰色里,当我想着“不可施予痛苦”,我要考虑的比个体更重要。而且,我伤害了谁?某个偷身体的PF,我都不知道那是“什么”还是“谁”。他们是什么东西,他们有什么权力存在,他们人格存在的凭据是什么——这些问题比我重要。我专注于泛人类。他们才是我发誓的对象。他们才是我要保护的。
他们学到了。
劇透 -   :
So they decided to steal our bodies. What happens when they decide—and they will—to use their hosts to have kids? They know nothing of raising children. They think identity, personhood, is something that is installed. Babies are unformatted drives to them—tabula rasa [zR1]on a scale Aristotle never imagined. They’ll implant new copies of themselves in helpless infants. What happens then? I am doing no harm. I’m doing no harm to the metahuman that was unfairly overwritten and now exists nowhere but in the deep subconscious urges of these PFs. If that. I know my oath. I know it well. And make no mistake I know how far I will and will not go to ‘do no harm.’
That’s probably the biggest problem I have. I will likely never find a cure for this. I won’t go far enough. They will go farther to protect themselves. I’ll inform the shadows of the dangers they may face, but it will be in the corporate labs that this war is fought.
所以他们计划偷走我们的躯体。若他们决定——他们会的——用宿主生育?他们不懂养育孩子。他们认为自我、人格是某种被安装的的东西。对他们来说,婴儿是未被格式化的驱动器——连这是亚里士多德都无法想象的空白(tabula rasa)。他们会将自己的副本注入毫无反抗能力的婴儿中。之后会发生什么?我没有伤害。我没有伤害那些不应当被重写、如今已不复存在、只能残留在PF的深层潜意识里的泛人类。如果还有留存的话。我知道我的誓言。我知道得很清楚。不要误会,我知道我该为了“不可施予痛苦”做到和不该做到什么地步。
这或许是我最大的问题。我可能永远找不到治疗方法。原因是我不会离界限太远。而他们却会为了保护自己而走得比我更远。我告知暗影中的人们他们面临的危险,但这场战斗只能在公司实验室里打响。
劇透 -   :
Honestly, I hate them. I hate them for stealing ’Jack and Willie, Plan 9, and Riser, but to be truly honest, I know they will be just another Johnson to many in the shadows. I just hope anyone who shakes the hand of a CFD victim knows what they are doing.
 > Butch
>真的,我恨他们。我恨他们偷走杰克、威利、计划9还有莱瑟。但老实说,他们可能只是暗影中许多约翰逊先生里的一个。我只希望那些和CFD受害者握手的人知道他们在干什么
 >Butch

« 上次编辑: 2018-02-27, 周二 18:58:20 由 NewAlbionDrone »
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably an Andrik