作者 主题: 【AP】本行用具TOOLS OF THE TRADE P10-13  (阅读 8661 次)

副标题: 寂灭的刺客小课堂之四 翻译:cmoon 校对:Bellicose

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 帖子数: 1105
  • 苹果币: 6
  • 你的沙制的绳索
【AP】本行用具TOOLS OF THE TRADE P10-13
« 于: 2018-07-20, 周五 21:41:06 »
要想成为一个高效的刺客,你需要些合适的工具来完成这项工作。即便是最熟练的刺客也需要武器,但你通常需要其他工具让自己处在能用那些武器的状态。当然,每个刺客对装备都有不同的偏好,所以以下是基于我几十年的经验得出的一点小小的指导和意见。
劇透 -   :
To be an effective assassin, you’re going to need the right tools for the job. Even the most skilled assassin needs some sort of weapon, but you’ll usually need other tools in order to get into a position to use that weapon. Of course, every assassin is going to have different preferences for gear, so what follows are just general guidelines and observations based on my decades of experience.
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:41:55 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
Re: 【AP】交易的工具TOOLS OF THE TRADE P10-13
« 回帖 #1 于: 2018-07-20, 周五 21:44:19 »
武器WEAPONS
很多人都觉得狙击步枪是刺客最好的朋友。这也许是对的,取决于任务,但最终你得要选择最适合手头工作的特定的武器。你曾经试过在SWAT式的踢门突袭中使用狙击步枪吗?当然不会,只有白痴会这么干。狙击步枪相当不适合做这种工作,这就像是要用湿着的鲱鱼把树砍倒一样。
劇透 -   :
Plenty of people believe that the sniper rifle is an assassin’s best friend. This can be true, depending on the mission, but ultimately you need to pick the specific weapon that’s best for the job at hand. You ever tried using a sniper rifle on a SWAT-style door-kicker raid? Of course not, only idiots would do that. Sniper rifles are so ill suited to that sort of job that it’s like trying to chop a tree down with a wet herring.
我的观点是,不要依赖于某种特定的武器,无论是重型手枪,冲锋枪,还是狙击步枪。给你自己准备好各类武器,并且搞明白哪种对你来说最好使。每种型号都有着它们自己的小怪癖,在交火中才发现这些怪癖是对你的最大阻碍的话,这对你来说可不好受。做好功课,它就能救你的命。
劇透 -   :
My point is, don’t get attached to a certain type of weapon, whether it’s a heavy pistol, SMG, or a sniper rifle. Get yourself a variety of weapon types and find out which guns work best for you. Every model has their little quirks, and finding out that those quirks are major hindrances for you in the middle of a firefight can be a very bad thing. Do your homework. It’ll save your life.

引用
>是的。靶场的存在是有原因的,能让你在没有人向你射击的环境中测试武器。充分利用你所拥有的射程范围。它们在西雅图和其他大多数城市里都很常见。其中大多数都需要SIN才能使用,但当中大多数也愿意接受一点额外的作为礼物的用于“设施维护”的新円,让我们这些无SIN者也能使用它们,只要你不惹出什么麻烦来的话。
> Hard Exit
劇透 -   :
> Seconded. Firing ranges exist for a reason, to test weapons in an environment where nobody’s shooting back at you. Take advantage of ranges in your area. They’re a dime a dozen in Seattle and most other cities. Most of them require a SIN to use, but most are also willing to accept a “gift” of some extra nuyen for “facility upkeep” to let us SINless use them, just as long as you don’t make any trouble.
 > Hard Exit

就我个人而言,我拒绝使用任何能够进行全自动射击的武器,因为它们可能会伤害无辜的人。如果没有击中目标,每一颗子弹都可能伤害或杀死某个无辜的人。只要手上有一件能进行全自动射击的武器,就太容易让我在瞄准了我的目标并按下扳机时被调整到切换到全自动模式。在我看来,这是不必去冒的险。
劇透 -   :
Personally, I refuse to use any weapons with fully automatic capability because of their potential to harm innocents. Every bullet fired is something that might injure or kill an innocent if it doesn’t hit the target. Just having a weapon with fully automatic capability on hand is too much of a temptation to switch to full auto mode and hold down the trigger while pointing the gun at my target. Not worth the risk, in my opinion.

引用
> 别吧!你是在告诉我一个训练有素的刺客也不能在战斗最激烈的时候控制住自己?这有点难接受哦。
> /dev/grrl

> 千万高估自己在敌人前承受恐慌的能力。即使是最顽强的战士也会因为强烈的恐惧刺激而感到恐慌。即使是最有经验的士兵也会在类似的事件发生时,按下扳机并且发起疯来。考虑到这个事实以及寂灭遵守他守则之严格,我对他会去避免使用这些武器这事并不惊讶。
> The Smiling Bandit

> 你是怎么在没有自动武器的情况下,从激烈的战斗中生还的?
> Kane

> 标准运动步枪和重型手枪等提供的威力大小能达到与突击步枪和冲锋枪相当,甚至较之更大,并且运动步枪能有着比自动步枪更远的射程。此外,一颗精准的子弹可比一打肆意飞溅的子弹效果要好得多。
> Quietus

劇透 -   :
> Oh c’mon! You’re telling me a trained assassin can’t hold back from using actual discipline in the heat of battle? That’s a bit hard to swallow.
> /dev/grrl
> Never underestimate your ability to panic in the face of the enemy. Even the most hardened fighter can panic given a strong enough fear stimulus. Even experienced soldiers have been known to hold down the trigger and go buck wild when something like that happens. Given that fact and Quietus’ strict adherence to his code, I’m not surprised he avoids those sorts of weapons.
> The Smiling Bandit
> How in the name of crap do you manage to survive in intense combat situations without a full auto weapon?
> Kane
> Standard sporting rifles and heavy pistols provide as much, if not more, punch than assault rifles and SMGs, and sporting rifles have longer ranges than their automatic counterparts. Plus, a well-aimed shot can do a lot more than a dozen randomly sprayed ones.
> Quietus

至于枪械配件,如果你想保持安静,消音器是必须的,并且任何一个优秀的刺客都该这么干。比起激光瞄准器来说我更喜欢智能枪。如果有人在目标头上看到了激光瞄准器的红点,那么目标只消半秒钟就能躲开,也就这么暴露了你的方位。用隐蔽枪套和隐蔽前臂导槽可以很好地把手枪藏在衬衫或外套袖子下面。如果你一定要使用自动武器,看在鬼魂的份上,在武器上装好后座补偿装置。
劇透 -   :
As far as gun accessories, silencers are a must if you’re trying to remain silent, and any good assassin should be. I prefer smartlinks over laser sights. If somebody sees the red dot from a laser sight on the target’s head, that can be a dead giveaway for your position, and it only takes a half-second for the target to duck and ruin your shot. Concealable holsters and arm slides can be excellent for concealing a pistol under a shirt or coat sleeve. If you absolutely must use automatic weapons, for Ghost’s sake get recoil compensation fitted into the weapon.
不要去低估拥有几种不同类型弹药的价值。除了我之前提到的凝胶弹和电击弹,在装有消音器的枪里装上亚音速弹是实用的。不过,不要指望在你的狙击步枪装上它们,因为枪的有效射程会因此削减太多,从而导致其无法发挥作用。在无辜的平民可能会因为穿甲而受到伤害的情况下易碎弹很好用。我的建议是,至少要有一盒弹匣装上某种追踪剂的弹药,以防你跟丢你的目标。在你冲他们开了第一枪之后,这些人便不会再对自己背部中弹起太大疑心。胶囊弹的用途只受限于你的想象力和你手头上的化学品。
劇透 -   :
Don’t underestimate the value in having several different types of ammo available. Besides the gel and shock rounds I mentioned earlier, subsonic rounds are excellent when used in a gun fitted with a silencer. Don’t count on using them in your sniper rifle, though, since the gun’s effective range will be reduced too much to be useful. Frangible ammo is great where innocent civilians might be harmed by over-penetration. My advice is to always have at least a magazine of rounds loaded with some sort of tracking agent, just in case you lose your target. They might not think anything of one more gunshot hitting them in the back if you’ve been shooting at them already. The uses of capsule rounds are limited only by your imagination and the chemicals you have on hand.

引用
>酸可以用来分解各种各样的金属物体,比如你没有钥匙来开启的它的挂锁,而且不少猎虫人都会在狂奔时带着装有对虫精魂毒素的胶囊弹。如果你是某位化学家的朋友,他可能会为你的任务准备一堆化学品。
> The Smiling Bandit
劇透 -   :
> Acid can be used to break down all sorts of metallic objects, like inconvenient padlocks you don’t have a key for, and lots of bughunters use KE IV-loaded capsule rounds on their runs. If you’re friends with a chemist, he can probably whip up a batch of just about any chemical you might need for a mission.
> The Smiling Bandit

最后,手边一定要有一把近战武器,就算它只是一把简单的刀。拥有一件有着永不耗尽的弹药的武器的好处无论怎么夸大都不过分。
劇透 -   :
Finally, always have a melee weapon handy, even if it’s just a simple knife. The advantage of having a weapon that never runs out of ammunition is impossible to overstate.
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:34:53 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
Re: 【AP】本行用具TOOLS OF THE TRADE P10-13
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-07-22, 周日 19:52:07 »
护甲ARMOR
据我所知,很多暗影狂奔者在准备战斗时都会去选择他们所能拿到的最厚重的护甲。我能理解为什么会这样,但根据任务的不同,刺客可能不能这么做。沉甸甸的,厚重的护甲不会让你有太多的活动自由,也不适合伪装。衬甲的风衣被相当多的刺客所青睐,因为它们提供了相当一定数量的防护,看起来也像是件普通的衣服。至于那些需要暗中进行的任务,你肯定找不出比变色龙套装更好的了。
劇透 -   :
From what I can tell, a lot of shadowrunners go for the heaviest armor available if they’re expecting combat. I can see why this is the case, but depending on the mission an assassin may not be able to do that. Bulky, heavy armor doesn’t allow for much freedom of movement, nor does it really lend itself to disguise. Armor-lined trenchcoats are favored by quite a few assassins because they provide a decent amount of protection while looking like a piece of normal clothing. For sneaking missions, you can’t beat a chameleon suit.
引用
>如果你需要在某次正式的晚宴或其他类似的活动中有重装甲防护,在这里就有些可选项了。佐伊和伦敦莫蒂默都做了一些时髦的,能够提供标准防弹衣级别的防弹保护的衣服。这些玩意能在当你在社交场合中出了大岔子的时候起到大作用。
> Fianchetto
劇透 -   :
> If you absolutely have to have heavy armor protection during a black-tie dinner or other such engagement, there are options available. Zoe and Mortimer of London both make some stylish clothing that provides the bulletproof protection of standard body armor. It can be useful when the shit hits the fan in a corporate environment.
> Fianchetto
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-22, 周日 19:55:12 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-08-07, 周二 19:25:24 »
殖装AUGMENTATIONS
赛博殖装和生体殖装在刺客中相当常见。我想这是有几分道理的,因为每个刺客都需要点刀刃上的东西。不是每个人都是觉醒者或者虚拟脑动(译注:Virtualkinetic,对超链的早期称呼),但每个人都能植入赛博殖装。
劇透 -   :
Cyberware and bioware are fairly common among assassins. I suppose this only makes sense, because every assassin needs an edge. Not everyone is Awakened or a virtuakinetic, but almost anybody can get cyberware implants.
与电影中被描绘成可怖的赛博杀人机器的刺客不同,大多数刺客喜欢的是直截了当的,功能性的,最重要的——微小的植入物。在这一行里,明显的赛博义肢是很罕见的。它会让人们第一眼就看出你不是什么好鸟,尤其是当你被自己植入的那些暗影狂奔者们很喜欢装上的改造搞得很显眼或者很唬人的时候。出于同样的原因,你甚至都不要去想着去搞个怪怪的赛博眼。我完全不在乎你觉得纯黑的赛博眼看起来有多酷,它会让你被注意到,这会坏了我们的工作
劇透 -   :
Contrary to the movie images of assassins as monstrous cybernetic killing machines, most assassins go for straightforward, functional, and most importantly, subtle implants. Obvious cyberlimbs are extremely rare in this line of work. It makes a lot of people assume that you’re up to no good at first glance, especially if you’re bulked up or tricked out with the sorts of add-ons some shadowrunners love to get. By the same token, don’t even think about getting weird-looking cybereyes. I don’t care how cool you think entirely black cybereyes look, it will get you noticed, which is bad in our line of work.
植入武器在刺客中很常见,尽管它们往往是被藏起来。赛博枪械是件绝佳的作为最后防线的武器,并且剃刀手和钢刺爪也永远不会让你弹尽粮绝。还记得我说过的一定要随时随身携带近战武器吗?如果你植入了钢刺爪,这会相当方便。大部分的生体殖装都是难以被察觉到的,但也有一些很奇怪的东西,比如龙皮式皮肤改造。(校注:CF的殖装之一,效果为防火,还有,它不是真的龙皮)像避开瘟疫一样避开这些玩意。
劇透 -   :
Implanted weapons are pretty common among assassins, though they tend to stay concealed. Cyberguns are an excellent last-ditch firearm to have available, and of course spurs and razors never run out of ammo. Remember what I said above about always having a melee weapon handy? If you have an implanted spur, it’s always handy.
Most bioware is pretty subtle, but there are some pretty outlandish things out there, not the least of which are skin alterations like dragonhide. Avoid these like the plague.
考虑到我剩下的时间不多了。我想着说出自己这些年来做过的改造并不会有什么坏处,只是给未来的新人一点点真实的例子。我在四肢上都植入了磁力系统,这让攀爬大楼变得跟呼吸一样简单;带着所有小装备的赛博眼;每只胳膊上都有着可伸缩的钢刺爪;肌肉替换让我变得更强,更快;跳线反射;每只手都有着电击植入物;当氧气短缺时还有个内置气罐。
劇透 -   :
Given the limited time I have left to live, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to say what work I’ve had done over the years, just to give a real-life example to the prospective newbies. I’ve had magnetic systems implanted in each limb to make climbing buildings as easy as breathing; cybernetic eyes with all the trimmings; retractable spurs in each arm; muscle replacement to make myself stronger and faster; wired reflexes; shock implants in each hand; and an internal air tank for those times when oxygen is in short supply

引用
>  等等…磁力植入物,钢刺爪,无法让人忍受的道德守则…你这个天杀的狗娘养的,你还欠我的!
 > Clockwork

> 你讲的都是些什么玩意?
> Ma’Fan

>我曾经和这个混蛋共事过,他那该死的道德守则浪费了我几百个小时的工作,和价值数以千计的新円的材料。Kane,仔细听,因为这是你之前想听的那个故事。
情况是:寂灭因为一份活暂时加入了我的团队,即便他没有用这个名字。我们要替几个极道成员还是别的什么家伙,去刺杀某个在做奴隶生意的三合会成员。那个极道一点也不在意货物的情况,他只是因为那个三合会的家伙在这个特定市场上打败了他而大动肝火。他不在意我们是怎么干活的,只要那个三合会的家伙死了就好。
所以我们一路追踪这个家伙到了他用来接收新货物的码头,我想这时候就是最好的攻击机会了,我就说我有一架可以用来干这个活的无人机。它是定制的,我甚至没有想好它的名字。它是一架看起来像小坦克一样的重装无人机。它很漂亮。我在它身上耗费了不少时间。我才刚刚做好它,并且想要对它进行一些测试。
软蛋先生拒绝了这样的行动计划,因为这样会使得“让无辜的人陷入陷阱之中”。就像我真的他娘的会在乎那些无名婊子一样。他打算走安静的路线,并用狙击枪来射死那个家伙。我们开始争吵,正当我要启动我的定制无人机是,他为了不让我这么干把我打晕了。(译注:2333)
哎,等我们的争论结束之后,那个三合会早就逃之夭夭了,所以我们错过了这次机会。我们仍清楚这个家伙的行动方式,所以我们还没有完全跟丢他,但从一群三合会成员前接近他,在我眼里可不是个好主意。然而,寂灭还是觉得我们能这么做,事实上,他觉得这是最佳选择,因为只有“恶人”才会被伤害。他建议,我的新战斗无人机可以在他进行致命一射的时候帮他转移注意力。我有点生气了,但为了钱,我还是照做了。
嗯,无人机在第一次试飞的时候的表现相当不错。它轻而易举地干掉了一些三合会守卫,团队的其他成员也轻松地干掉了那些惊慌失措,想要干掉正在杀戮他们朋友的机械野兽的三合会守卫。寂灭一击干掉了目标,但当我们撤退的时候,一个守卫拿出了反载具火箭筒,然后就朝着我的无人机射了过来。BOOM!6个月的苦工和50万新円的材料就这样打了他娘的水漂。这样他就能救那些没人在乎的婊子了!他连一个子儿都没有赔给我。
 > Clockwork

> 那个人是你吗,寂灭? Clockwork说的都是真的么?你真的费了那么大劲儿地去救了那些你根本不认识而却被某些混蛋当做可有可无的消耗品的家伙的命吗,?
> Kat o’ Nine Tales

>我既不能证实也不能否认这个小混蛋的故事。
> Quietus

劇透 -   :
>  Wait a minute … magnetic implants, spurs, insufferable moral code … YOU GOAT-FUCKING SON OF A BITCH, YOU STILL OWE ME!
> Clockwork

> What in the nine hells are you talking about?
> Ma’Fan

> I’ve worked with this bastard before, and his fucking moral code cost me hundreds of hours of work and thousands of nuyen in materials! And Kane, pay attention, because this is the story you wanted to hear earlier.
 Here’s the sitch: Quietus was temporarily attached to my team for a job, though he wasn’t using that name. On behalf of some Yakuza or another, we were supposed to assassinate this Triad mucky-muck who was running a slaving operation. The yak wasn’t interested in the merchandise’s condition, he was just pissed that the Triad guy had beaten him to the punch on that particular market. He didn’t care how we did the job, just as long as the Triad guy was dead.
So we track the guy to a dock warehouse, where he’s receiving his latest shipment. I figure this is the best chance to strike and I say I’ve got a new drone that can do the job. I had this custom job that I hadn’t even come up with a name for yet. It was a heavily armored drone that looked like a miniature tank, with tons of weapons. It was beautiful. I spent a lot of time making this thing. I had just finished it and wanted to test it out.
 Mister Softy here refuses to consider such a plan of action because it would “put innocents at risk.” Like I give a fuck about some no-name whores. He wants to go the quiet route and take a sniper shot at the guy. We get into an argument, and I’m about to start up my new custom drone when he knocks me unconscious to make sure that I can’t do it! Well, the Triad douchebag is long gone by the time our argument is resolved, so we miss our shot. We still know where the guy bases his operations from, so he’s not entirely lost to us, but trying to go through a bunch of Triad soldiers to reach him isn’t my idea of a good time. Still, Quietus thinks we can do it, and in fact believes it’s the best choice since the only ones who will be hurt are “evil.” He suggests that my new combat drone is the best choice to aid the rest of my team in a diversionary assault while he takes the kill shot. I’m a bit pissed, but the money is good for taking this guy out, so I go along with it.
Well, the drone works really damn nicely in its first test run. It cuts down some Triad guards like it was barely a challenge, and the rest of my team easily picks off the other guards while they’re panicking and trying to take out the mechanical beast that’s killing their friends. Quietus gets the kill shot on the target, but as we’re retreating one of the guards brings out an anti-vehicle rocket launcher and shoots it at my drone. BOOM! Six months of work and 500,000 nuyen in materials, down the fucking drain just like that! All so he could save some goddamn whores nobody gives a shit about! He never even paid me back a single nuyen for the damage either!
 > Clockwork

> So was that you, Quietus? Does Clockwork have it right? Did you really go to all that trouble to save the lives of a few people you didn’t know and who certain assholes seem to think are expendable?
> Kat o’ Nine Tales

> I can neither confirm nor deny any of the little bastard’s story.
> Quietus
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:38:54 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-08-07, 周二 19:28:03 »
电子产品ELECTRONICS
通讯链对刺客来说和它对今时今日的每个人一样重要。刺客所能做的最重要的事情就是保证它们的安全。在防火墙、杀毒软件和加密软件上不惜一切代价——通讯链是你的PAN的中枢,如果它无法被骇入,你的赛博殖装和武器也就不会被骇。请保证你的通讯链随身携带,以确保他人不会对其动手脚
劇透 -   :
Commlinks are as essential to an assassin as they are to anyone today. The most important thing an assassin can do as far as they go is to keep them secure. Spare no expense on firewalls, anti-virus, and encryption software— the commlink is the nerve center of your PAN, and if it can’t be hacked, your cyberware and weapons can’t be either. Always keep your commlink on your person so that you can be as sure as possible it isn’t being tampered with.

引用
> “没办法被骇?”没有什么是没办法被骇的。
> Slamm-0!

> 在这里,没有人会天真到认为还有东西不会被骇。但是任何像点样子的暗影狂奔者都不会因此就停下他们尽力尝试的步伐。
 > Bull

劇透 -   :
> “Can’t be hacked?” There’s nothing that somebody out there can’t hack.
> Slamm-0!

> Nobody here is naïve enough to believe otherwise. But any shadowrunner worth a drek doesn’t let that stop him from trying their damnedest.
 > Bull

如果你并不擅长用你的通讯链来骇东西,你一定要和一个能让你打电话咨询他的黑客做朋友。很多时候,远程破坏你的目标是相当有用的。
至于其他电子产品,RFID标签对追踪在逃的目标来说可是相当有用。干扰器在阻止目标呼救这方面也是相当有用。 磁锁万能匙卡和序列器,胞质手套制模器,和匙卡拷贝器能帮助你破解常见锁,自动开锁器能帮你解开老式锁。

劇透 -   :
If you’re no good at using your commlink to hack, you should definitely make friends with a hacker you can call in as a consultant on jobs. There are plenty of occasions where sabotaging your target remotely can be incredibly helpful.
As far as other electronics, RFID tags are useful for tracking targets that get away, or even for aiding in surveillance. Jammers are excellent at preventing a target from calling for help. Maglock passkeys and sequencers, cellular glove molders, and keycard copiers can help you defeat most common locks, and autopickers can assist in picking old-style key locks.
应该注意最后的这些物品:你不应该完全依靠B&E工具来做这些事。尽可能多地了解它们是如何做到他们所做在的事情,它们到底做了什么。对这些的理解可以帮助你获得你自己做这些事情所需要的知识。
这样的话,即使你没有工具,你也不会就这么陷入困境。

劇透 -   :
A note on those last items: you shouldn’t completely rely on B&E tools to do the job. Try to understand as much as possible how they do what they do and what exactly they’re doing. That understanding can help you gain the knowledge you need to do such things yourself, so that
you’re not automatically up Shit Creek if you’re ever stuck without the tool.
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:41:25 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #5 于: 2018-08-07, 周二 19:29:02 »
done! :em032