作者 主题: 【AP】可敬的杀戮者THE HONORABLE KILLER P5-P7  (阅读 13708 次)

副标题: 老好人刺客寂灭遗言的第二部分 校对:Bellicose

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 帖子数: 1105
  • 苹果币: 5
  • 你的沙制的绳索
【AP】可敬的杀戮者THE HONORABLE KILLER P5-P7
« 于: 2018-05-27, 周日 19:46:57 »
可敬的杀戮者THE HONORABLE KILLER
在我提到的理想主义者类型之中,有一群刺客把自己对事业和信仰的奉献进行到更加深入的程度中。他们受到与其他理想主义者相同动机的驱使,但他们也采用了严格的准则来管理他们如何生活和从事工作。由于缺乏一个更中立些的术语,我把他们称为“可敬的杀戮者”。
剧透 -   :
Among the ranks of the idealist archetype that I mentioned above, there are assassins who dedicate themselves to their causes and beliefs to even greater degrees. They are driven by the same motivations as other idealists, but they also adopt a strict code that governs how they live their lives and conduct themselves on the job. For lack of a more neutral term, I refer to them as “honorable killers.”
我自豪地把自己算在这些刺客之中。在我看来,只有这些荣誉守则,才能将刺客和那些每日在世界范围内折磨着弱者和毫无防备者的冷血杀人犯区分开来。在这个经常和死亡打交道的工作中,要跨越从“职业杀手”到“没有灵魂的怪物”之间的红线非常容易——而这并不是我想要的转变。
剧透 -   :
I proudly count myself among these assassins. In my opinion, it’s only these codes of honor that separate assassins from the cold-blooded murderers who prey on the weak and defenseless every day in sprawls across the world. In a job that involves dealing death on a regular basis, it’s far too easy to cross the line from “professional assassin” to “soulless monster,” and that’s not a transition I ever want to make.

>哦,快他娘的用振动刀堵上老子的嘴吧。
> Clockwork

>在这里,我对我们的作者有点意见。我并不是说你必须养成射杀孩童的习惯才能成为一个成功的刺客,但认为你可以在坚持严格的“荣誉守则”情况下,同时成为一个成功的刺客的话,那就太天真了。当你身处这一行的时候,你必须竭尽所能活下去,完成工作,而“竭尽所能”一事并不总是令人愉快的。恪守荣誉守则迟早会让你陷入进退两难的境地,你必须在违反守则和死亡之间做出选择。当你正为你的选择而烦恼时,你会发现一颗子弹穿过了你的脑袋,为你做出了选择。
 > Balladeer

>对我来说,我并非一名刺客,但我是名士兵,一个同样涉及到带走他人生命的职业。当你在做这样的活的时候,你需要些东西来支撑着你不要去跨越寂灭提到的那条界限。我有幸得到了斗牛士的教导,愿上帝让他的灵魂安息,他教给我士兵的生命中荣誉的价值。坚持他教我的守则,让我避免了在愤怒时犯下一些当我平息自身怒火后,会折磨我一生,或是令我有自杀念头的大错。。
我见过些没有荣誉守则来约束他们的士兵。他们变得比怪物更卑劣,成了些拿平民当活靶子,或是更糟糕的人。就我个人而言,如果有这种士兵在我的小组里出现:什么中间人都免了,我会用副武器亲自处理掉这些人。
> Picador

剧透 -   :
> Oh, gag me with a fucking vibroblade.
> Clockwork

> Here’s where I have to part opinions with our author. I’m not saying that you have to make a habit of shooting children in order to be a successful assassin, but thinking you can adhere to a strict “code of honor” while being an effective assassin is hopelessly naïve. When you’re in this line of work, you have to do whatever it takes to survive and get the job done, and “whatever it takes” is not always going to be pleasant. Sooner or later, strictly adhering to a code of honor is going to get you stuck in a position where you’ll have to make a choice between violating that code or dying. While you’re busy agonizing over which way to go, you’ll catch a bullet through the head that makes the choice for you.
 > Balladeer

> Speak for yourself. I’m not an assassin, but I am a soldier, a profession that also involves taking the lives of others. When you’re in a line of work like that, you need something to hold onto so that you don’t cross that invisible line Quietus mentioned. I was fortunate enough to be mentored by Matador, God rest his soul, who taught me the value of honor in a soldier’s life. Adhering to the code he taught me has saved me from doing things in the heat of the moment that, once my anger subsided, would have either tortured me with guilt for the rest of my life or driven me to suicide.
I’ve seen soldiers who don’t have a code of honor to restrain them. They become little more than monsters, the sort of people that use civilians for target practice or worse. Personally, I cut out the middleman and use my sidearm to handle such soldiers on the rare occasions they show up in my unit.
> Picador

我希望能给那些有抱负的刺客们该如何制定你自己荣誉守则的分步指南,但我不能给出太多的建议,因为这是个相当私人的决定。每个人都有不同的他们无法跨越的界线和不同的珍重的事物,而这些事物将会塑造出刺客的守则。
因为我不能给出任何通常的建议,我就在这里分享我自己的信条来举例说明我所谈论的到底是什么。

剧透 -   :
I’d like to be able to give aspiring assassins a step-bystep guide on how to develop your own code of honor, but I can’t really give much advice on this because it’s such a personal decision. Everybody has different lines they won’t cross and different things they value, and it’s things like that which usually shape an assassin’s code.
 Since I can’t give any general advice, I’ll share my own code here to give an example of what I’m talking about.
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-08, 周三 16:26:43 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
Re: 【AP】可敬的杀戮者THE HONORABLE KILLER P5-P7
« 回帖 #1 于: 2018-05-27, 周日 19:47:43 »
永不杀无辜者NEVER KILL AN INNOCENT
我的守则的第一条也是最重要的原则是永远不要杀无辜的人。在这里,“无辜”指的是那些不是我的目标或没有直接保护我目标的人。
剧透 -   :
The first and most important tenet of my code is never to kill an innocent. In this case, “innocent” means anyone who is not my target or directly defending the target.
这个原则作为我守则的一部分有很多原因。首先,我做行当就是为了帮助那些无辜的人。我为那些无法为自己战斗的人而战,杀死他们就背弃了这个目标。另外,这完全也是错误的。我相信这些人有过着充实的日子的权利,从他们那里夺走这个权力是不可饶恕的。我从来没有在工作中杀死一个无辜的人,这也是我所骄傲的。
剧透 -   :
There are many reasons I have this tenet as part of my code. For one thing, it’s the innocents that I’m doing this job to help. I’m fighting for those who can’t fight for themselves, and killing them is a betrayal of that goal. Plus, it’s just plain wrong. I believe these people have a right to live a full life and to take that opportunity from them is unforgiveable. I’ve never killed an innocent in the course of my job, and that’s a record I’m very proud of.
有时我被迫向那些我认为是无辜的人使用武力,要么是为了他们自己的安全(像是让他们远离交火),或是因为他们在保护目标,但没有达到我“直接保卫目标”的标准。每当我被迫这样做的时候,我就会使用非致命的手段,如凝胶弹或电击枪来让他们失去知觉,直至我消灭目标。等这档子活干完了,我立马去确定那些无意识的无辜的家伙们还活着,并且不会在我逃跑之前受到任何不利的影响。
剧透 -   :
I have, on occasion, been required to use some sort of force on people I consider innocents, either for their own safety (like getting them out of the way of a firefight) or because they were guarding a target but didn’t meet my definition of “directly defending my target” as described above. Whenever I’m forced to do this, I use non-lethal means like gel rounds or shock ammunition to render them unconscious until I eliminate the target. After that business is concluded, I quickly make sure that the unconscious innocents are alive and not suffering any adverse effects before making my escape.

> “不利的影响”?比如呢?而且你怎么能检查到每个被你射中的人。
> /dev/grrl

>我所注意的两大重要情况是有没有呼吸困难或是心脏病发作的迹象。前者可能是因为凝胶弹打错了地方,弹药的冲击让目标喘不过气来。尽管它被当作非致命的弹药,但电击弹可能会引起不健康的人的心脏病发作。至于我怎么检查每个人的,对于那些知道他要找什么东西的人,检查每个人就需要5秒钟。另外,因为子弹的缘故,他们是没有意识的,所以他们不可能站起来报警或着朝我。
> Quietus

>到底谁能做到既保护目标,而不是在“直接保卫目标”
 > Netcat

> 我的意思是,这通常指的是那些像雇佣警察和类似的低收入的保安。在我看来,他们并不是因为自己是坏人而试图去保护一个坏人。这不过是像其他工作一样的有偿劳动,他们不过是想养家糊口而已。这在我眼里并不意味着该去死。
> Quietus

剧透 -   :
> “Adverse effects?” Like what? And how can you check everyone you’ve shot?
> /dev/grrl

> The big two things I look out for are trouble breathing or signs of a heart attack.T he former can be caused by a gel round impacting in the wrong spot, knocking the wind out of the target, and the latter can be caused by shock ammunition. Despite being marketed as a non-lethal type of ammunition, shock ammo can cause heart attacks in unhealthy people. As for how I can check everyone, it takes five seconds per person, for someone who knows exactly what to look for. Plus, they’re unconscious from the effects of the rounds, so they’re not likely to get up and alert the authorities or shoot me.
> Quietus

> How the hell can somebody be guarding the target but not “directly defending the target?”
 > Netcat

> By that, I usually mean people like rent-a-cops and similarly low-paid security guards. In my mind, they’re not necessarily trying to defend an evil person because they’re evil themselves; usually it’s just a paying job like any other, and they’re just trying to feed their families. That doesn’t warrant death in my opinion.
> Quietus
« 上次编辑: 2018-08-06, 周一 08:55:53 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #2 于: 2018-05-27, 周日 20:18:55 »
只行公道之事ONLY TAKE JOBS THAT  SERVE A GOOD CAUSE
我只会做那些在消灭目标之后能帮到人们的工作。连续强奸犯,人渣头头,腐败的精英,和所有类型的疯子都不过是我多年来目标种类中的几个例子而已。如果干掉一个男人可以让周围的几十个女人在大街上走得更安全些,或让人们不用担心因为在城市里“不当”的场所穿着“不当”的颜色而被枪击,我会做这个工作的。
剧透 -   :
I will only take jobs that involve taking out targets whose demise will help people. Serial rapists, ganger scum, corrupt suits, and psychopaths of all types are just a few examples of the types of targets I’ve taken out over the years. If eliminating a man means that dozens of women around the sprawl can walk the streets feeling a little bit safer, or that the people don’t have to worry about being shot because they’re wearing the “wrong” colors in the “wrong” part of the city, I’ll take the job.
我不会纯为别人或是公司的利益而杀人。我已经拒绝了不少像是清除环保主义者,或新无政府主义者这类唯一罪行便是“让公司计划不便”之类家伙的工作。不要这笔钱,可能会让我的生活处在贫困的边缘,但坦率的说,我可一点也不在乎。我做这行当是为了让世界变得更好,而不是让那些肥猫更方便地填满它们的口袋。(译注:这是肥猫被黑的最惨的一次)

剧透 -   :
I don’t kill purely for other people’s, or corporations’, profits. I’ve turned down plenty of lucrative jobs to erase crusading environmentalists or neo-anarchists when those people were guilty of nothing more than being inconvenient to a corporation’s plans. Turning that money down has kept me on the razor’s edge of poverty at times, but frankly, I don’t give a shit. I do this job to make the world a better place, not to make it easier for fat cats to line their pockets.

>有不少暗影狂奔者都是这么干的。当中最著名的是那些个做着跟罗宾汉一样的事情的家伙。有时他们做这些不为任何报酬,只为了行了正道的满足感。就我个人而言,我认为这是条值得钦佩的道路。无论如何,这不是一件容易的事,却值得人们去称赞。
> Aufheben
剧透 -   :
> There are more than a few shadowrunners who take this approach. The most well known are the ones who take “hooding,” as in Robin Hood, jobs. Sometimes they do it for no compensation except the satisfaction of doing the right thing. Personally, I think it’s an admirable path. It’s not an easy one, by any means, but one to applaud.
> Aufheben
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-28, 周六 16:43:37 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #3 于: 2018-06-03, 周日 22:02:30 »
不可杀人取乐TAKE NO PLEASURE IN THE KILL
当刺客只是职业,而非爱好。我每日都将人们的生命紧握手中,并且我必须将其视作视作严肃的责任,而非是一种享受。我并不享受我所做的,但我认为这是必要之恶。相信我,我很乐意因为世界上的混蛋都消失了,我没有工作了而退休。在那之前,世界需要我这样的人来将天平向善的方面倾斜一些。
剧透 -   :
Being an assassin is a job, not a hobby. I hold peoples’ lives in my hands every day, and I have to treat that as the grave responsibility it is rather than as something to be enjoyed. I don’t enjoy what I do but I believe it’s a necessary evil. Believe me, I’d love to be able to retire because all the assholes in the world have disappeared and left me with no jobs. Until then the world needs people like me to tip the scales towards the good side just a little bit.
除此之外,像爱好一样地享受这份工作是成为我前面提到的“疯子”刺客的捷径。

剧透 -   :
Besides all that, enjoying this job like one does a hobby is a quick way to become the “psycho” assassin I mentioned above.

>这也同样适用在雇佣兵身上。业余者一个绝对没跑的特征是,他们将自己工作看作是匹特博游戏而非一场事关队友生死的枪战(译注:“匹特博”是英文PAINTBALL的译音,是一种以击发器(PAINTBALL GUN)和彩弹(PAINTBALL)为主要工具,对参赛者的眼面部有较严密保护的激烈对抗性的运动)。一个头脑正常的雇佣兵指挥官才不会想让这样的人进入他们的部队。首先,他们不严肃的态度意味着他们通常不听命令,而在战场上不服从命令就会害死人。第二,对每个人来说,有人在身边的人都在竭力求生的情况下还把枪战当做游戏,是真的让人他娘的恼火。额外的恼火,意味着额外的压力会被施加在已经极端紧张的每个人身上。并且就像寂灭所说的,这样的小丑如果在雇佣兵的职业生涯中能够活得够久,通常都会变成享受杀戮的疯子。他们迟早会用杀戮平民来取乐。这种恶态除了可憎之外,还会让你的小队在雇佣兵社区内成为不受欢迎者(译注: persona non grata,拉丁文,不受欢迎者)。你们会被几乎所有的品行端正的雇主加入黑名单。通常,要想恢复这个小队的声誉,唯一的办法就是射杀这个疯子,有时甚至连这都不管用。
> Picador
剧透 -   :
> This applies to the mercenary business as well. One surefire sign of an amateur is somebody who treats their job like a game of paintball instead of like a firefight where they and their teammates stand a real chance of dying. No mercenary commander in their right mind wants someone like that in their unit. First of all, their lack of seriousness means they often don’t listen to orders, and failure to follow orders on the battlefield can get someone killed. Secondly, it’s really fucking annoying to everybody around you when someone’s treating a real brushfire war like a game while everyone else is focused on trying to survive. Extra annoyance means additional, unnecessary stress on everyone in an already-tense situation. And like Quietus said, the jokers like this who survive for long in the mercenary profession usually become psychopaths who enjoy killing way too much. Sooner or later they’ll resort to killing civilians to get their jollies. Besides being heinously evil, that sort of thing makes your unit persona non grata in the merc community. You’ll be effectively blacklisted by any halfway respectable employer. Usually the only way to restore the unit’s reputation is to shoot said psychopath, and sometimes even that doesn’t work.
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-28, 周六 16:48:26 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-06-03, 周日 22:04:39 »
不可出卖雇主DON’T BETRAY YOUR EMPLOYER
雇佣一名刺客有着显而易见的巨大的风险。如果有人这么做了被抓了个现行,他们会被指控协助谋杀,这通常会带来与谋杀本身同样严重的惩罚。这就意味着任何一个雇佣了刺客的人都对刺客不会出卖他这点上有着极大的信任。如果你建立起了永远不会背叛雇主的可靠刺客的好名声,这会给在雇佣来临时给你巨大的优势。如果你背叛了一名雇主,最好的情况是你被加入了黑名单,最坏的情况是你会成为刺杀的对象。
剧透 -   :
There’s obviously a big risk in hiring an assassin; if someone is caught doing it, they can be charged with accessory to murder, which usually carries penalties just as severe as the murder itself. That means that anyone who hires an assassin is taking a major leap of faith in assuming that the assassin won’t sell him out. If you build a reputation as a reliable assassin who absolutely will not betray the person who hired you, that gives you a major advantage when hiring time comes along. If you do betray an employer, you can count on being blacklisted at best and targeted by an assassin yourself at worst.
这类事情对我的长期的职业生涯没有好处,如果我被列入黑名单或死掉,就可能会有更多的混蛋活下来,让平凡人的日子变得更糟。因此,这是我的守则的一条原则。
剧透 -   :
That sort of thing isn’t conducive to a long career, and if I’m blacklisted or dead, a few more bastards might live to make normal folks’ lives hell. Hence, this is a tenet of my code.

>这个建议也同样像对刺客一样地适用于狂奔者。这些公司可能都知道,其他公司雇佣的暗影狂奔者和他们一样多,但这并不意味着如果他们知道谁是罪魁祸首,就会袖手旁观,会不进行报复。这会让他们看上去很软蛋,并且他们并不想要示弱。这听起来很疯狂,他们雇佣你做一份工作的事实意味着在某种程度上信任着你。或寿命长。如果你想要狂奔长久或活得长久的话,就不要轻视这种信任。
> Fianchetto
剧透 -   :
> This advice applies just as much to shadowrunners as it does to assassins. The corporations may all know that the other corps hire as many shadowrunners as they do, but that doesn’t mean they’re going to just lie back and let a run go down without retaliation if they know who the culprit is. It would make them look weak, and they know they can’t afford to show weakness. So as crazy as it sounds, the fact that they’re hiring you for a job means that they trust you to one degree or another. Don’t take that trust lightly if you want to have a long shadowrunning career. Or a long life.
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-28, 周六 16:53:01 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #5 于: 2018-06-16, 周六 13:56:23 »
切勿追逐虚名DON’T BE A GLORYHOUND
我是说,我不会在矩阵节点上,用那种可以追溯到我或我的雇主的方式来谈论我的工作。这在一定程度上是为了我自己的安全,但也是对不可出卖雇主这点的延伸。每当我在谈论某份工作时,我就会去掉一些识别细节。如果这份工作太过独特,任何细节都有可能让某人被告发,那我就干脆不谈了。
剧透 -   :
By this, I mean I won’t talk about jobs on Matrix sites in a way that can be traced back to me or my employer. This is partly for my own safety, but it’s also an extension of not betraying my employer. Whenever I talk about a job, I leave out the identifying details. If the job was sufficiently unique that any details could possibly tip someone off, I just don’t talk about it at all.

> 鬼知道在接入点会有谁能好好地接受这个建议。
> Pistons

> 嗯,谈论这些东西是我们的天性。我们中的一些人不仅享受着它带给我们的荣耀,而且分享故事也能去帮助影子社区中的其他人。暗影狂奔者中的普遍的常识就是去忽略可识别的细节,但根本不去谈论它,这几乎与我们应该联合起来的理念背道而驰。
 > Kay St. Irregular

> 我的导师告诉我的第一件事是:“如果你在追名逐誉,希望每个人都知道你的名字,这对你的工作来说是错的。”在一定程度上,这对暗影狂奔者来说是正确的,但对刺客来说更是如此。与暗影狂奔者们不同,我们除了杀人什么都不做。这意味着我们要谨慎行事,避免早早地送命,无论会是栽在“服务于公共利益”的警察手里还是在,“需要抹除痕迹”的雇主的手中。
> Quietus

剧透 -   :
> Ghost knows some people here on JackPoint could do well to take that advice.
> Pistons

> Eh, it’s in our nature to talk about this stuff. Not only do some of us bask in the glory it brings us, but sharing stories helps out others in the shadow community. Its common sense among shadowrunners to leave out the identifying details, but to not talk about it at all almost feels like it goes against the way we’re supposed to be wired.
 > Kay St. Irregular

> One of the first things my mentor told me was: “If you’re looking for glory and want everybody to know your name, this is the wrong line of work for you”. That’s true to a certain extent among shadowrunners but it’s even truer for assassins. Unlike shadowrunners, we do nothing but kill people. That means a lot more discretion is needed to avoid a premature death, whether it’s at the hands of cops “serving the public good” or at the hands of employers “tying up a loose end.”
> Quietus
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-28, 周六 16:54:43 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #6 于: 2018-06-16, 周六 13:57:58 »
只与尊重你守则者行事ONLY WORK WITH THOSE  WHO RESPECT MY CODE
出于任何原因,我不会违反自己的守则。这是底线。这是我的雇主和我的共事者们都非常清楚的一点,我很少和任何人一起工作。为了避免任何麻烦,我确保我只与那些即便不同样遵循我的守则的,但至少不会要求我去打破它的人一起工作,也不会让我在必须站在一旁看着它被打破。有几次,我被迫与那些没有通过我评判的人一起工作。有一次,我不得不进行暴力干预,防止一个无辜的人被另一个队员所伤害。当我试图警告他重型武装的战斗无人机并不适合于我们正在做的工作时,那个神经病就是听不进去。这不是我喜欢的事,但我会不假思索地去做。

剧透 -   :
I will not break my code for any reason. That’s the bottom line. It’s something I make perfectly clear to both my employers and those I work with, on the rare occasions I work with anyone. To avoid any complications, I ensure that I only work with people who, if they don’t share my code, will at least not ask me to break it and will not put me in a situation where I have to stand by and watch it be broken. On a couple occasions, I’ve been forced to work with people I haven’t been able to vet properly. One of those times, I had to violently intervene to prevent an innocent from being harmed by another team member. The psycho just wouldn’t listen to reason when I tried to warn him that a heavily armed combat drone wasn’t appropriate for the type of job we were doing. It wasn’t something I enjoyed, but I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

>这听起来像是个有趣的故事。来嘛,抖点你一两件工作的料出来嘛,朋友。你总归是要死的。这不是一点害处都没有吗?
 > Kane

>我希望让我的死法和我的活法一样专业,凯恩。所以还是免了吧。
> Quietus

剧透 -   :
> Sounds like an interesting story behind that summary. C’mon, spill some details on a job or two, man. You’re gonna die anyways. What harm is it going to do?
 > Kane
> I intend to die as I lived, Kane: as a professional. So no.
> Quietus
« 上次编辑: 2018-06-16, 周六 18:18:10 由 cmoon »

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #7 于: 2018-06-16, 周六 13:59:16 »
完成啦

离线 卡卡财神

• Peasant
  • 帖子数: 3
  • 苹果币: 0
« 回帖 #8 于: 2018-06-16, 周六 23:49:13 »
所以quietus最后死了没有?

离线 cmoon

• Chivary
  • 你的沙制的绳索
« 回帖 #9 于: 2018-06-17, 周日 12:42:22 »
所以quietus最后死了没有?
这本书还没有翻完,但我可以告诉你结果,是死了 :em032如果你确实对暗影狂奔这个规则和他的背景很感兴趣的话,可以加群201635360,和群内的老鸟们一起讨论哦,有更多的背景文件都可以在群内下载取得。 :em009
« 上次编辑: 2018-06-17, 周日 12:55:41 由 cmoon »