作者 主题: 【R&G】时髦护甲服 HIGH-FASHION ARMOR CLOTHING P57-66  (阅读 13589 次)

副标题: 译者:妖猫

离线 妖猫

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 635
  • 苹果币: 3
【R&G】时髦护甲服 HIGH-FASHION ARMOR CLOTHING P57-66
« 于: 2017-12-13, 周三 12:26:23 »
为什么穿它 WHY WE WEAR IT
POSTED BY: ARMAND
发帖人:阿曼德

>嘿朋友们,见见阿曼德,我最喜欢的个人防护经销商。我喜欢他的原因是,没错,他想卖出东西去,但他也想找到适合你的东西,而且还希望你活着。所以他都会直接告诉你的。购物愉快!
>Slamm-0!
劇透 -   :
> Folks, meet Armand, my favorite dealer of personal protection. I like him because yeah, while he wants to make a sale, he also wants you to get something that suits you, and he wants you to stay alive. So he’ll give it to you straight. Have fun!
> Slamm-0!

好了接入点的各位,欢迎来到阿曼德的护甲百货商场。我有些简短的个人评价,还有些从各个制造商的目录里收集来的东西,但我不想花太多时间打公司腔。我会告诉你我是怎么想的,而且我想从你们中那些在世界各地的危险街头穿着这些东西的人那里,听到一些现实生活的鉴定书。
劇透 -   :
All right JackPointers, welcome to Armand’s Armor Emporium. I got some quick personal write-ups and some cut-and-paste jobs from the various manufacturers’ catalogs, but I don’t want to spend a lot of time with corporate-speak. I’ll tell you what I think, and I want to hear back from you people with some real-life testimonials from those who wear this stuff on the mean streets around the world.

时髦护甲服 HIGH-FASHION ARMOR CLOTHING
我没有把这些东西里的大部分带到我的店里,但因为这些公司给我一笔不错的钱,我在这里安利它们。我仍然会坦诚地说我对他们产品线的看法,希望你们也能这样。这套衣服能让人停下脚步看你,却像薄纸一样没法让子弹停下来?那就说!
劇透 -   :
I don’t carry most of this stuff in my shop, but I advertise them here because these companies give me good nuyen to do so. I’ll still be honest on my opinions of their lines and expect you all to do the same. Is it an outfit that stops people in their tracks to get a good look at you but has the stopping power of tissue paper? Then say so!

引用
边栏:护甲特征 ARMOR FEATURES

社交界限调整 SOCIAL LIMIT MODIFIERS
特定服饰的价值和地位能帮助角色给周围人留下深刻印象,而另一方面,在社交集会上穿着迷彩服可不符合社会标准。有些护甲能提高穿者的社交界限。这些调整不会叠加;只有能看到的衣服中最高的调整值有效(而“能看到”意味着观者对衣服的作用有着牢固的印象。举例来说,只看到破旧长风衣袖子下拨出的袖口边,或是家居服底下的连衣裙褶边不会提供调整)。有些提升会被特定的社交环境所限;这些限制会在奖励边列出。
劇透 -   :
The value and status of simply wearing certain outfits help characters impress those around them, while on the other hand wearing camo fatigues at a social gathering isn’t the social standard. Some pieces of armor raise the Social Limit of the wearer. These modifiers do not stack; only the highest modifier of any visible clothing item counts (and “visible” means seeing enough of it that viewers get a solid impression of what the garment does on the wearer. Seeing, for example, only the edge of a cuff poking out from under the sleeve of a battered overcoat or the hem of a dress beneath a housecoat will not provide the modifier). Some increases are limited to certain social circles; those limitations will be listed along with the bonus.

轻度磨损 LIGHTLY WORN
[轻度磨损]选项为狂奔者提供了折扣价买高级装备的机会,自然也有一些限制条件。购买[轻度磨损]需要角色有阿曼德作为联系人,忠诚至少为2。[轻度磨损]的装备有25%的价格折扣,但他们只会获得护甲等级;他们不会获得任何护甲特征。
[轻度磨损]可以通过整修护甲移除。这需要军械+逻辑【精神】(10,1小时)的延续检定,每试图修复一个特征花费原始价格的10%。
劇透 -   :
The Lightly Worn option provides runners with a chance to buy some primo gear at a discount rate, with a few catches. Buying from the Lightly Worn section requires the character to have Armand as a contact with a Loyalty of at least 2. When gear is purchased Lightly Worn, the character gets a price discount of 25 percent, but they only get the Armor rating; they do not get any of the Features of the armor.
The Lightly Worn feature can be bought off by having the piece of Armor refit. This requires an Armorer + Logic [Mental] (10, 1 hour) Extended Test and costs 10 percent of the original armor cost for each Feature the character is trying to have restored.

定制 CUSTOM FIT
[定制]的装备是为一个特定的人量身定制的。它们为那个人特别设计,不适合其他任何人,因而不会为其他人提供正向的社交界限调整。物品是[定制]的意味着,如果个体的物理属性改变,衣服就需要整修,无论是通过业力提升还是殖装(但不包括魔法)。整修过程取消一个军械工坊和军械+逻辑【精神】(10,1小时)的延续检定。所有者同样可以让联系人帮助他们干活,需要一周不能使用这套护甲,还要支付原始价格的25%。
译注:这里没提到摄入物对属性的调整。
劇透 -   :
Items that are Custom Fit were measured for a specific person. They are specially designed for that person and don’t fit well on anyone else, therefore conferring none of the positive Social Limit adjustments to the character. When an item is Custom Fit, any changes to an individual’s Physical Attributes, whether through Karma advancement or augmentation (but not through magic), require the suit to be refit. The refit process requires an Armorer shop and an Armorer + Logic [Mental] (10, 1 hour) Extended Test. The owner can also use their Contacts to help them get the job done, requiring loss of the armor for one week and a payment of 25 percent of the initial armor cost.

定制(叠加) CUSTOM FIT (STACK)
这一特性遵循所有[定制]的规则,但除此之外,这些物品可以和同一制作者的[定制]产品叠加,只要是为同一个人定制的。角色必须让它绑定在一套特定的护甲服上。*[定制]组合允许角色使用基础护甲或在这套装备上添加护甲叠加奖励。
译注:求更好的译法。
劇透 -   :
This characteristic employs all the Custom Fit rules, but in addition these items can stack with other pieces that have been Custom Fit by the same maker, for the same person. The character has to select a specific set of Armored Clothing to have the piece Custom Fit with. The Custom Fit combination then allows the character to use either the base armor or add on the stack bonus for that set of gear.

隐匿性 CONCEALABILITY
这一特征意味着更容易藏在腰间或长衣摆下,或是护甲的设计意味着更难被侦测到。记得现实一点——无论骰池怎么样,你不能把突击炮藏在无裆皮套裤里。
译注:也就是说,有的衣服的隐匿性让它更容易隐藏其他东西,有些衣服则更容易隐藏本身是护甲这一事实。
劇透 -   :
This feature means things are either more easily hidden beneath the girth or length of the piece, or the design of the piece means it is less likely to be detected. Keep a little bit of realism in mind—no matter what the dice pool says, you cannot hide an assault cannon inside assless chaps.

枪套 HOLSTER
这些衣服有内置的枪套,但设计十分平滑,以泛人类的肉眼难以发现。这一物品会提供为所有想要通过视觉手段发现武器的检定提供-1隐匿性调整。
劇透 -   :
This piece has a holster built into the armor so smoothly it is hard to see with the metahuman eye. This item provides a–1 Concealability modifier for any tests to spot a weapon in the holster through visual means.

容易取用 GEAR ACCESS
这一特征允许从护甲中更容易地取用物品。这意味着拔出或取用安装在护甲上的物品所需的动作要比平时更低一级。复杂动作变为简单动作,简单动作变为自由动作。自由动作还是自由动作,但GM可以考虑允许在这一行动阶段多一个额外的自由动作。
劇透 -   :
This feature allows items to be retrieved from the piece of armor with more ease than usual. This means drawing or retrieving items that are set up on the armor takes one lower action. Complex becomes Simple, and Simple becomes Free. Free stays Free, but gamemasters can consider allowing an extra Free Action for the Action Phase.

最新款 NEWEST MODEL
这些物品是公司设计者的最新作品。这意味着购买[轻度磨损]版本时会失去一些东西,购买衣服的更旧版本会失去大致20%的护甲等级(调整后等级向上取整)。
劇透 -   :
These items are the most recent incarnations of their corporate creators. That means they lose a little more when purchased as Lightly Worn, namely a 20 percent loss of Armor Rating (round adjusted Rating up) when buying older models of the clothes.

发光 ILLUMINATING
具有这一特征的护甲会在10米内提高1级光照条件。当附近的人使用特殊的红外光和隐形眼镜时,距离会提高到25米。
劇透 -   :
Armor with this feature enhances lighting conditions by 1 category within 10 meters. That can be increased to 25 meters when individuals in the vicinity uses special IR lights and contacts.

定制防护 CUSTOM PROTECTION
这些物品有内置的环境定制(防火、化学防护或隔热),无法被移除或改变。这一选项在购买时选择,并且包括在价格中。这一定制不会因为[轻度磨损]而失去;当具有[定制防护]的物品是[轻度磨损]的时候,GM可以随机决定特征。或者,角色可以寻找某个特定的型号,但它会更难找到,每点定制的等级会提高可获得性1。
劇透 -   :
These items come with a built-in environmental customization (Fire Resistance, Chemical Protection, or Insulation) that cannot be removed or changed. The option is chosen at purchase and is included in the price. This customization does not go away for Lightly Worn armor; when choosing the Lightly Worn items with Custom Protection, the gamemaster can determine the features randomly. Alternately, a character can look for a certain variety, but that is harder to find, raising the Availability of the item by 1 for each Rating point of the customization.

限制行动 RESTRICTIVE
该护甲有点笨重。具有这一特征的护甲会减半移动,所有奔跑检定都会引起疲劳检定,即便是第一个也一样。
劇透 -   :
This armor is a little unwieldy. Armors with this quality halve Movement and incur Fatigue rolls with every Running check, even the first one.

衬垫 PADDED
该护甲在重要部位有些额外防护,让它们更难被打到。提高所有要害攻击-致命射击(p.196 SR5)的调整值2点(让它变为-6)。
译注:原文就是增加,理解就好。
劇透 -   :
This armor has a little extra over the vitals, making them harder to hit. Increase the Called Shot modifier by 2 (making it –6) for all Called Shots to Vitals (p. 196, SR5).
« 上次编辑: 2018-07-17, 周二 12:28:43 由 妖猫 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
Re: 【R&G】时髦护甲服 HIGH-FASHION ARMOR CLOTHING P57-66
« 回帖 #1 于: 2017-12-13, 周三 20:10:41 »
阿玛特 ARMANTÉ
今年的生产线极大地被世界范围内支持阿兹特兰,对抗亚马逊国生态恐怖势力的抗议所影响。新-阿兹特科的影响定义了阿玛特这一季度的风格。这对我们这些侧耳倾向暗影的人来说可一点不令人惊讶,因为在73年那场为了夺回生产线名称权,维托利欧·阿玛特对佐伊的暗影战争中,阿兹特科技是主要支持者。
劇透 -   :
This year’s line is heavily influenced by the worldwide outcry of support for Aztlan against the eco-terrorist forces of Amazonia. Neo-Aztec influences define the styles of Armanté this season. This isn’t surprising to those of us who keep our ears open to the shadows, as Aztechnology was a major supporter for Vitorrio Armanté’s shadow war with Zoé to recover the rights to the line name back in ’73.

>往前看,要在西雅图举办的奥运会会是76年展示时尚的地方,可以期待明年的设计会混合美洲原住民和旧美国风格。
>Plan 9

>就产品质量来说,阿玛特永远是时尚护甲服领域的老大,但在他们成为行业翘楚的同时,他们的生产线完全没有可替换性。显然,你不能混搭不同年份的时尚风格——它们变得太彻底了——但甚至混搭同一年内的衣服都是个大挑战。混搭起来,他们的剪裁和风格就会看起来务必糟糕。
>Thorn

>看看过去,阿玛特指望着撒哈拉以南的非洲影响他们74年的生产商,似乎是因为对乞力马扎罗质量加速器的一剂猛药——补充下,这计划至今仍然没有完全上线。我真的认为73年的时候,阿玛特在时尚方面真的迈了一大步,他们回到了完全的复古/后启示录风格,来自于美国1920年代风格,又混合了《黑暗未来》一集里的一些东西。
>Bull

>《黑暗未来》!我爱那节目。那句“要是……?”放在一些最近重要的世界事件上真是太棒了。
>Slamm-0!
劇透 -   :
> Looking forward, expect next year’s designs to host a mix of Native American and old American styles as the Olympics, held in Seattle, will be the place to highlight fashion in ’76.
> Plan 9
> Armanté has always been a leader in the armored fashion field in terms of quality product, but while they manage to be aces in that category, their lines have absolutely zero interchangeability. You obviously cannot mix fashions from different years, as they change radically, but even mixing pieces from the same year is a challenge. The cuts and styles of their pieces look terrible if mixed.
> Thorn
> Taking a look back, we can see that Armanté looked to Sub-Saharan Africa to influence their ’74 line, likely due to a heavy push on the Kilimanjaro Mass Driver—a project that still hasn’t been fully brought online, I might add. I actually thought Armanté was taking a serious fashion forward leap in ’73 when they came back on the scene with a totally retro/post-apocalypse-chic look pulled from the styles of 1920s America blended with something out of an episode of Dark Futures.
> Bull
> Dark Futures! I love that show. The “What If?” take on some of the recent major world events is awesome.
> Slamm-0!

伦敦莫蒂默 MORTIMER OF LONDON
并不真的是时尚前沿,但足够经典,能保持在接近时尚的高度。莫蒂默就围绕着庄严的贝里克生产线,只弄经典。所有衣服都是量身定做,我特别喜欢的一点是,他们能在量身定做中照顾到每个顾客的“身体超常方面”。样衣必须由莫蒂默认证的裁缝定制。
我有一堆从莫蒂默过去的生产线得来的,很结实的“轻度磨损”的货。他们缺乏定制剪裁的特征,但它们仍有让你比看上去更有地位的重要效果。绯红天和顶峰生产线可以追溯到60年代,它们老得恰到好处。而且虽然它们缺乏一些很多现代护甲具有的无线福利,它们仍然能挡子弹。
劇透 -   :
Not exactly fashion-forward, but classic enough to always stay near the height of fashion. Mortimer has stuck with the classics, anchored around the venerable Berwick line. All pieces are custom tailored and fit, and I especially love that they include custom tailoring to fit “exceptional physical aspects” of their individual customers. Original pieces have to be sat for with a Mortimer certified tailor.
I have a pretty solid stock of “lightly worn” Mortimer from some of his past lines. They lack the custom-cut features, but they can still have the important effect of making you look classier than you really are. The Crimson Sky and Summit lines from back in the early ’60s have aged quite well. And though they lack some of the wireless perks of many modern armors, they still stop bullets.

>足够高端,能让你进入一些最好的机构,但又不完全在大多数狂奔者力所能及的范围外。
>Netcat

>问题是,这东西几乎会直接出卖掉那些在超过他们收入等级的地方工作的狂奔者。而且更重要的,它们的转售价格还挺高,让你在街区生活的时候会被渣滓们盯上。
>Mihoshi Oni

>我喜欢莫蒂默推动的混合搭配选项,特别是他们的衣服可以在不同年份间混搭,而不会显得失礼。如果你想省钱,就到转售市场上找。阿曼德的“轻度磨损”货也是一样。
>Picador
劇透 -   :
> High-end enough to get you into some of the nicest establishments but not completely out of reach for the average runner.
> Netcat
> Problem is, this stuff has become almost a dead giveaway of runners working places that are outside their income bracket. And on top of that, they have a high enough resale value that wearing them makes you a target for the scum that live in your neighborhood.
> Mihoshi Oni
> I like the mix-n-match option Mortimer promotes, especially since their pieces can be mixed across years without creating a total fashion faux-pas. Look for this stuff on the resale market if you’re on a budget. It works well with Armand’s “lightly worn” stock, too.
> Picador
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:14:10 由 阿飘 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #2 于: 2017-12-13, 周三 20:12:39 »
梵尚岛(幸福时尚的完全授权子公司) VASHON ISLAND
(A FULLY LICENSED SUBSIDIARY OF SHIAWASE FASHION)

无法抵抗甩个小标签的诱惑,提醒我们是谁掌握着这条生产线。几年前这些生产线很火,但他们不断地添加特征,因此变得相当笨重。今年,相当不原创的高级Ace生产线添加了圣杯一(高领及地外套,后肩发光,带有飘动的分层下摆)、宝剑一(二战日本飞行员风格,背上有内置的胁差鞘)、权杖一(新时代巫师风格,带有许多方便装试剂的口袋)和星币一(隐藏有铂金缝线和碎金的黑色juggernaut皮),同时复活了新旧生产线。在你想说之前,是,我知道在塔罗牌里没有A。梵尚岛只是不在乎。
译注:1、塔罗牌里明明有Ace;2、juggernaut是犰狳的觉醒近亲,先留着吧
劇透 -   :
Can’t resist throwing on the little tag line just so we remember who’s in charge of this line. A few years back these lines were hot, but they’ve been adding feature after feature since then so that the things are getting pretty unwieldy. The rather unoriginal Aces High line added the Ace of Cups (high-collar floor-length coat with back shoulder flaring and flowing-but-layered lower half), Ace of Swords (WWII Japanese pilot style, complete with wakizashi scabbard built into the back), Ace of Wands (new-age wizard styling with lots of little pockets for reagents), and Ace of Coins (black juggernaut hide with platinum thread stitching and solid gold accents) this year and have been having quite a resurgence of both the new and old lines. And before you say anything, yes, I know there are no aces in tarot decks. Vashon Island doesn’t care.

>为了提醒那些没老……呃……那些不记得的人,这里是原来产线的描述:黑桃A是二战美国战斗机飞行员风格,梅花A则越过大洋,是二战时期英国轰炸机飞行员风格,红桃A更新到了现代军队飞行员风格,而方块A的设计则基于《喷火复活》这部3D连续剧。
译注:喷火(spitfire)是英国二战时期著名的战斗机。
>/dev/grrl

>我喜欢《喷火复活》。主演出的事真是太惨了。
>Sticks

>是啊,太惨了;)
>Matt Wrath

>这些新的Ace产线可能和塔罗不太搭,但正想你可能猜的那样,公众根本就不在乎。这些风格吸引了许多顾客。而且现在质量也很好,因为幸……梵尚岛想要挽回自己的名誉。
>Red Anya
劇透 -   :
> To remind those who aren’t old … err … don’t remember, here’s the descriptions from the original line: Ace of Spades featured a WWII US fighter pilot style, Ace of Clubs went across the ocean for a WWII British bomber pilot style, Ace of Hearts updated the concept to a modern military pilot style, and Ace of Diamonds went into the future with designs based on the Spitfire Resurrection trid series.
> /dev/grrl
> I liked Spitfire Res. Too bad what happened to the lead actor.
> Sticks
> Yup, too bad. ;)
> Matt Wrath
> These new Aces lines may not fit in with the tarot line, but as you might guess, the public doesn’t really care. The styles are catching on with a large audience. Quality is good right now as Shia … Vashon Island tries to get its rep back.
> Red Anya

梵尚同时还在推出蒸汽朋克产线、经久不衰的协作商务商标、还有那些一文不值(哦,可能比一文多一点)的Actioneer套装产线。凭借幸福的关系,他们还气势汹汹地带回了睡虎。每条产线都各有着重,吸引不同的顾客。
劇透 -   :
Vashon is still pushing the Steampunk line, as well as the old stand-by Synergist Business tag, along with the dime- (well, maybe a little more) a-dozen Actioneer line of suits. With the Shiawase connection, they have brought back the Sleeping Tiger with a vengeance. Each line has its own set of highlights that can draw a different audience.

>蒸汽朋克最好的一点就是可以把大量的小玩意藏在衣服配件里面。把它们全设成一流通讯链的从属机,把它设置成静默运行模式,你就会有个安全又贴心的设备,而所有人都只觉得是高端时尚。
>Glitch

>每个积极进取,想攀公司高枝的家伙都把改变人生的交易依赖于协作商务。多亏了在内置枪套里躺得服帖的手枪,他们中的大多数人感觉自己有了点街头信誉。
> Fianchetto

>幸福带回了睡虎产线,但根据坊间传言,他们把比从这护甲上挣回来的还要多得多的新円给了R&D。新一代基于旧产品创设的基础和更新换代的变色系统,有合适的价格的话,甚至有更具适应性的伪装特征。我敢保证他们正在探索这一技术的其他应用。
>Ma’fan
译注:R&D,Research & Development,即研发部门;麻烦是个修士怪盗
劇透 -   :
> Best thing about the Steampunk line is the number of gadgets and doodads you can hide in the accessories. Slave them all to a primo link, drop it into silent mode, and you’ve got a sweet and secure setup that everyone thinks is just high-end fashion.
> Glitch
> The Synergist Business line is still the first suit every up-and-coming corporate angler makes their life-changing deal in. Most of whom feel they have a little street cred thanks to the pistol they keep tucked snug in the hidden holster built into the clothing.
> Fianchetto
> Shiawase brought back the Sleeping Tiger line, but word on the street is they put a hell of a lot more nuyen into R&D than they will ever earn back from the armor. The new incarnation builds from the foundation created by the old with an upgraded color-change system and even an adaptive camouflage feature for the right price. I can guarantee that they’re exploring other uses for this technology.
> Ma’fan

« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:14:44 由 阿飘 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #3 于: 2017-12-13, 周三 20:14:21 »
佐伊 ZOÉ
佐伊对阿玛特的暗影时尚战争中,阿玛特把生产线要了回来,获得了主要的胜利(虽然要受阿兹特科技的摆布),但佐伊用R&D部门蹦出来的东西打了一场翻身仗,从阿玛特的报复中保护了关键的主管人员。

> 那场战争还未结束,而佐伊发现有些超企在为他们撑腰。和以前相比,地平线和孤星的主管人员被看到在会议室和后勤办公室穿佐伊的情况要多得多。
> Stone
劇透 -   :
The Zoé/Armanté fashion shadow war was a major victory for Armanté in terms of getting the line back in house (though now under the yoke of Aztechnology), but Zoé made quite a stir with some of the things their R&D division popped out in an effort to protect key execs from Armanté retaliation.
> That particular war isn’t over, and Zoé has found some megacorporate backing of their own. Both Horizon and Lone Star executives have been seen wearing Zoé in the boardrooms and back offices far more than they had in the past.
> Stone

执行官套装 EXECUTIVE SUITE
这条生产线的名字说明了一切。这些套装通常能在超企总部极度安全的上层区域看到。它们光亮平整,除了因佐伊护甲科技升级而有所改进外,在过去的十年间没有太大的变化。

> 这意味着更新的套装有更好的保护,但你可能能在阿曼德那边找到的轻度磨损旧衣服,看上去也还很配。
> Thorn
劇透 -   :
The line’s name pretty much says it all. These suits are usually found on the ultra-secure upper floors of megacorporate headquarters. They’re slick and smooth, and outside of the improvements they’ve had added from Zoé’s armor tech advancements, they haven’t changed much in the past decade.
> That means the newer suits have better protection, but the older outfits, which you may be able to find in Armand’s Lightly Worn section, will still blend in visually.
> Thorn

遗产 HERITAGE
有些日子,我根本无法相信还有这样一条生产线存在:它每年都会变大这件事让人难以置信。在10年前,他们只有不到20个设计以供消费者选择。自那以来,这个数字翻了不只一番,今年早些时候,在一年的全球广告宣传后,他们的第50套遗产——卡拉·法赫德——已经投入市场。遗憾的是,在我的轻度磨损仓库里并没有太多遗产。买这些衣服的人倾向于留着他们。

> 事实是,没有狂奔者需要买这条线的衣服,除非你需要溜进一个安保下的会议,而里面所有的公司人都穿着遗产。在许多公司那,这条产线变成了一个安全特征,从而限制撤出,因为所有出席的人都得穿着一套非常昂贵的衣服。
> Thorn

> 等等,Thorn,你是在哪里的牢房发帖吗?
> Netcat

> 认识里面的一些人总是好事。但我希望不会在这待太久。
> Thorn

> 你说的内容解释了为什么轻度磨损的遗产会那么难找。
> Mika
劇透 -   :
Some days I just can’t believe this line exists; the fact that it gets bigger every year is even more mind-boggling. Back at the turn of the decade they had less than twenty designs for public consumption. Since, that number has more than doubled, with the fiftieth Heritage release, Cara Fahd, being made public earlier this year, after a year of orxploitation advertising around the world. Sadly, I don’t have a lot of these in my Lightly Worn stock. The people who buy these tend to keep them.
> Truth is, no runner needs to buy this line, unless you need to slip into a secure meeting where everyone in the corp is wearing Heritage. This line has become a security feature at a lot of corporate functions in order to limit extractions as anyone present has to be wearing a very expensive outfit.
> Thorn
> Wait, Thorn, are you posting from a cell somewhere?
> Netcat
> It’s always good to know someone on the inside. But I hope to not be here long.
> Thorn
> What you say helps explain why Lightly Worn Heritage pieces would be tough to find.
> Mika

夜影/月银 NIGHTSHADE/MOONSILVER
夜影捡起了月银丢下不要的东西,然后更进一步,打出了广告语:“灯火迷醉夜,夜影衬佳人。”月银只提供了给女士的发光连衣裙,夜影则同时为男女打造。搭配上季度流行的黑领带,它们看上去非常时髦,想必不会在今年的活动中黯然失色。每件衣服都带有一条披肩,是由蛛丝防弹衣料制作而成的。

> 这条产线存在的主要目的就是在护甲保护的同时,融入到上流社会的聚会之中。这些连衣裙、衬衫、外套翻袖和翻领都发着光,让它和暗影狂奔的概念极度不符。
> Bull

> 有时候在暗影中的人也需要走进光里,好把哪个倒霉蛋拽进我们的黑暗。
> 多名之人

> 你说的真是让人惊讶地清晰。也许有些太明显了。
> Slamm-0!
劇透 -   :
The NightShade line picked up where the Moonsilver line left off, then moved forward with the advertising slogan, “For a killer night, wear NightShade!” Where Moonsilver only offered glowing dresses for the ladies, NightShade has designs for both men and women. They were quite popular with the black tie crowd last season and don’t appear to be fading with this year’s events. Every piece comes with the additional shawl, which happens to be made out of spidersilk ballistic cloth.
> This line mainly exists to give you a way to stay armored while blending at high-society functions. The fact that these dresses, as well as the shirts, coat cuffs, and coat lapels, glow makes them extremely contradictory to the idea of SHADOWrunning.
> Bull
> Sometimes those in the shadows must step into the light to pull someone down into our darkness.
> Man-of-Many-Names
> That was surprisingly clear for you. Perhaps even a little too obvious.
> Slamm-0!

第二皮肤 SECOND SKIN
这是身体护甲的性感、病态和扭曲版本。第二皮肤产线上的每件衣服都是为用户量身裁剪的,这意味着体重只要变化1到2公斤,就会让护甲失去它那令人惊奇的好处——它是隐形的,无论以何意图来看。覆盖全身的弹力紧身衣几乎是无法侦测到的,同时还包括了一体化的钌聚合物系统,让穿戴者能够改变这套衣服的外观。

> 故事时间。我有次在一个主管妻子的沙滩那儿执行撤出任务。她在那和两个女性朋友一起日光浴,穿着比基尼。我走上去,闪了一下手心的手枪,让主管夫人安静和我走。突然之间,右边的女性朋友就全裸了。“噗”的一下,比基尼就没了。这分神的时间已经足够让另一位女性朋友把一脚沙子踢到我脸上。随后混战开始,而我并不开心地发现那两个“女性朋友”穿着第二皮肤。
> Kane

> 没见过奶子吗,凯恩~欧?
> Slamm-0!

> 那可不少,包括你妈的。
> Kane
劇透 -   :
This is a sexy, sick, twisted version of body armor. Each piece of the Second Skin line is custom tailored for the user, which means that a shift in weight of as little as one or two kilos will make the armor lose its most amazing benefit. That benefit is the fact that it is, for all intents and purposes, invisible. The full body unitard is almost undetectable and includes a completely integrated ruthenium polymer system, which allows the wearer to change any or all aspects of the suit’s appearance.
> Story time. I was making an extraction from a beach of an exec’s wife. She was there sunbathing with two of her girlfriends, string bikinis all around. I walked up, flashed my palm pistol, and then asked Mrs. Exec to come quietly. All of a sudden the girlfriend on the right is naked. Poof, bikini is gone. The distraction was enough for the other girlfriend to kick up a footfull of sand in my face. The brawl started after that, and I was not happy to discover that both of her “girlfriends” were wearing Second Skin.
> Kane
> Never seen boobies before, Kane-o?
> Slamm-0!
> Plenty, including your mother’s.
> Kane

« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:16:56 由 阿飘 »

离线 妖猫

• Hero
« 回帖 #4 于: 2018-01-08, 周一 19:47:56 »
阿瑞斯·胜利 ARES VICTORY
阿瑞斯的这些产线能保人安全,又不会让他们全都看上去像是安保部门的警官。每件都在防护性角度之外,提供营销给不同行业和职业的第二种好处。
劇透 -   :
Ares makes these lines to keep people safe without making them all look like a bunch of sec officers. Along with the protective aspect, each piece offers secondary benefits marketed to a variety of different trades and professions.

全球旅行/荒野猎人 GLOBETROTTER/WILD HUNT
为户外运动爱好者而设,这条护甲产线的不同型号有不同的伪装图案和环境适应包裹套装。从撒哈拉沙漠的炎热到南极洲的冰原,这条产线不仅防御子弹和利刃,还能抵抗温度和潮湿的侵袭。

> 注意轻度磨损版本的迷彩服所配备的环境适应。不是所有人都为相应的事情而买它。通常它们是相匹配的,但有的时候你会拿到配备防火功能的冬季迷彩,而非隔热。如果你是买的是新的,你可以自己决定。
> Hard Exit
劇透 -   :
Marketed to outdoorsy types, the various incarnations of this armor line come in a variety of camouflage patterns and environmentally adapted package suites. From the heat of the Sahara to the frigid plains of Antarctica, this line provides protection from not only bullets and blades but also trials of temperature and humidity.
> Beware the camo/environmental match-ups on the Lightly Worn versions of these. Not everyone buys them and uses them for the same things. Usually they match up, but sometimes you have winter camo with fireproofing instead of cold insulation. When you buy it new, you get to be the one who makes those calls.
> Hard Exit

勤勉 INDUSTRIOUS
我经常把它看做潜入的伪装。这一衣物能帮你看上去像是属于某个设施里的,同是也允许你带有一定程度的防护。我的这条产线的轻度磨损版本里堆满了不同公司和政府的无装饰版本,只需要一些补丁,在口袋里塞上恰当的装备。

> 或者是看上去像是恰当装备的东西。这些衣物对通过守卫那关很有用,你不需要开枪,而后在麻烦出现的时候,在角落里把枪组装起来。
> Ma’fan
劇透 -   :
I always thought of this as infiltration camouflage. This clothing can help you look like you belong in a facility while also allowing you to wear a degree of protection. My Lightly Worn selection of this line is full of strippeddown versions from various corps and governments that just need some patches and the right equipment to fit the pockets.
> Or things that look like the right equipment. These outfits are great for getting past guards without firing a shot and then putting your gun together on the back end to get out when the trouble starts.
> Ma’fan

王牌猎人 BIG GAME HUNTER
去年的新产线,这东西就像是环球旅行产线的重甲版本。无疑的是,这衣服并不低调,但如果你陷入了麻烦,需要从想杀了你的一切东西手里保护自己,那么这就是给你准备的。

> 这不是在任何蔓城区中心能穿的衣服,但在荒野,或是世界上那些不怎么文明的城区,这衣服正合适。
> Stone
劇透 -   :
A new line last year, this stuff is like the heavy-armor version of the Globetrotter line. It’s not a subtle line, that’s for sure, but if you need to stay protected from everything in a spot where everything wants to kill you, this is the line for you.
> This is not the line to wear in the hub of any urban sprawl, but out in the barrens, or in some of our less civilized sprawls around the world, these clothes can fit in just fine.
> Stone

高速交通 RAPID TRANSIT
为那些路上的人打造,这东西在进行所有日常行动时既舒适,又能提供防护。这绝对是我卖得最好的产品之一。虽然我更专注于基础款的买卖,但偶尔也会提供轻度磨损的精英、铂金和钻石款。
劇透 -   :
Built for those on the move, this stuff is great for comfort and protection while going about all your regular day-to-day activities. This is by far one of my best-selling lines. While I focus primary sales in the basic line, I offer RT Elite, RT Platinum, and RT Diamond on occasion in the Lightly Worn section.
> 根本就不时尚,但它能混进几乎所有巨构建筑的任何地方。
> Sunshine

> 这三种高级款看上去和基础款差不多,主要区别是内部标签、文字和价签。如果你想混进阿瑞斯行政层的体育馆,你需要那些高级款。如果你不认为那些经理会注意到这类东西,你见得还不够多。
> Sticks

> 就说说让大家都知道,在一些融化束缚单元发生故障,烧穿了穿戴者的手腕之后,这条产线就不再添加这个功能了。
> Pistons

> 这是我见过的被去除的隐藏功能里最有效的一个。那些“故障”的单元都是先在全球的制造工厂被篡改过。阿瑞斯开始了他们自己的暗中调查,但在他们发现谁应当为此负责之前就终止了。查到真相的代价大过了损失。只是想说明,如果你把活干好了,就真的可以待在暗影之中。
> Hanibelle
劇透 -   :
> Not fashionable at all, but it blends in around almost every place in any ‘plex.
> Sunshine
> The three upper lines look almost the same as the basic line, with the main differences being on the inside tags, monograms, and price tags. If you want to blend in working out at the Ares Executive gym, you’ll need those upper-line touches. If you don’t think management types notice that sort of thing, you haven’t met enough
management types.
> Sticks
> Just so everyone is up to speed, this line no longer has the Restraint Melter option after a few dozen of the units malfunctioned and burned through their wearer’s wrists.
> Pistons
> That was one of the most effective covert ops I’ve ever seen pulled off. The units that “malfunctioned” had all been tampered with at manufacturing sites all over the globe. Ares started their own back-end investigation, but cut it off before they found who was responsible. It wasn’t worth the loss to the bottom line. Just goes to show, if you do your job right, you really can stay in the shadows.
> Hanibelle

« 上次编辑: 2023-09-29, 周五 10:18:18 由 阿飘 »

离线 厄火与葬礼女神

• Knight
  • 帖子数: 357
  • 你的态度决定了你的高度
« 回帖 #5 于: 2023-09-12, 周二 13:56:03 »
梵尚岛睡虎缺失原文中的无线奖励
Wireless Bonus: Increase Social Limit by 1 and as Ruthenium Polymer Coating, p. 85.
无线奖励:提高1点社交界限并视作钌聚合物涂层(RG P.85)

根据官方RG errata

引用
梵尚岛睡虎VASHON ISLAND SLEEPING TIGER
无线奖励调整WIRELESS BONUS CHANGE

无线奖励应改为:
无线奖励:提高1点社交界限
劇透 -   :
The wireless bonus should be changed to read:
Wireless Bonus: Increase Social Limit by 1
« 上次编辑: 2023-09-12, 周二 15:15:37 由 厄火与葬礼女神 »